Ultimate Big Brother UK

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Ultimate Big Brother UK

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Kesä 2010 14:03

You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

keisarin
Työläinen

Re: BB UK Ultimate Champion

Viesti Kirjoittaja keisarin » 09 Kesä 2010 17:57

Niki Graham s7 kuuluu ehottomasti tuonne,näkisin mielellään myös. Kaikki voittajat luonnollisesti.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 11 Kesä 2010 02:55

Digital Spy kirjoitti:George Lamb backs Craig on 'Ultimate BB'

George Lamb has backed Craig Phillips to win the Big Brother Ultimate Champion series.

The Big Brother's Little Brother presenter said that the Liverpudlian builder is his tip to emerge victorious on the end of series spinoff, which will air after Big Brother 11 finishes.

"I love Craig - he is the original and best. He has got great energy and is an amazing guy," Lamb told The Sun. "He proved that nice guys don't have to come last."

Phillips is expected to be one of the former housemates returning to the show for a final fortnight, where the 'Ultimate' all-series winner will be crowned.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Belo hopes for 'Ultimate Champion' spot

Brian Belo has confirmed that he would like to be part of Big Brother's forthcoming Ultimate Champion show.

The 22-year-old, who was voted the winner of series eight in 2007, claimed that he would bring "fun" to the house if he was offered a place on the special programme.

The Ultimate Champion run will be a two-week series which is to launch immediately after the conclusion of Big Brother 11. Former winners and other memorable housemates will live together for the show.

Speaking on Live From Studio Five about the spinoff, Belo confessed: "I don't know anything about it. Everywhere I go at the moment, people keep asking me. All my mates keep going, 'See you later, see you in three months'. I'm like, 'Mate, I'm only going to the shops - leave me alone!'."

Discussing his desire to return, he added: "I think it would be good for the show to go out with a bang. I want to have some fun… I want to bring back some of the fun if I was on it."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Kesä 2010 21:29

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB11 housemates to enter Ultimate BB

Channel 4 has confirmed that housemates from Big Brother 11 will go up against past stars of the show in its planned Ultimate Big Brother finale.

The broadcaster has promised "one final showdown with a house full to the brim of classic Big Brother characters" when this year's series ends.

A statement from the channel said: "On August 24 the 11th (and final series on Channel 4) will end abruptly, much to the current housemates' surprise.

"Little do they know they are competing not just to win this current series but also to challenge for the chance to join some of the best loved and most reviled faces from past series in The Ultimate Big Brother."

The lineup of Ultimate Big Brother has not yet been confirmed. The broadcaster is currently contacting some of the 180 former housemates and 68 stars from the celebrity shows.

"All returning housemates will enter the house to submit themselves to Big Brother's control once more," the statement continued. "However, as ever, the true power lies with the viewers, whose votes decide which former housemates are evicted and who will be crowned the Ultimate Big Brother housemate."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Kesä 2010 16:13

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB 'suffers Ultimate Champion setbacks'

Big Brother bosses have been struggling to sign up memorable housemates for the show's forthcoming Ultimate Champion series, according to a report.

Former winners Brian Dowling, Kate Lawler and Cameron Stout have all rejected approaches from producers, as have celebrity champions Jack Dee, Mark Owen and Alex Reid, the Daily Star claims.

Show chiefs revealed that they hoped to recruit "the best of the best" from Big Brother's history when details of the Ultimate Champion run were announced last month.

However, it is thought that bosses now fear the contest could be filled with lesser-known contestants.

Big Brother 7's Nikki Grahame, series eight winner Brian Belo and Big Brother 9 runner-up Mikey Hughes are among the stars who have expressed interest in appearing on the show, which will launch following the conclusion of BB11 on August 24.

Writing on the DS forums earlier this month, Big Brother's creative director Phil Edgar-Jones confirmed that the lineup of housemates would be finalised in "a few weeks' time".
You´re welcome!

keisarin
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja keisarin » 28 Kesä 2010 17:54

Nojaa eipä tolla ainakaan ole väliä tuleeko sinne vanhoja voittajia,mikäli sinne vaan saadaan hyviä asukkaita. Nikki jo yksistään pystyy tekeen siitä hauskan pariviikkosen. Ärsyttävää vaan kun ton hemmetin ultimaten pitää alkaa just samana päivänä mitä suomen big brotherin.Nyt pitää sitten seurata 2 24/7 yhtä aikaa.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 28 Kesä 2010 18:06

Kate Lawler
Spencer Smith
Victor Ebuwa
Kieron "Science" Harvey
Nikki Grahame
Rex Newmark

Siinä minun toivelista. Näistä jos edes pari tyyppiä saisi mukaan, niin hjyvähjyvä.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Kesä 2010 13:49

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Ultimate BB stars 'to be paid £30 a day'

Big Brother stars who re-enter the house for the show's Ultimate Champion series will be paid just £30 per day for their involvement, a report has claimed.

A number of faces from the programme's past will return to the compound on August 24 in a battle to be crowned the favourite contestant of all time.

However, according to The Sun today, the ex-housemates will not be offered lucrative deals for their screen comebacks.

A source told the newspaper: "The producers know how keen some of the ex-housemates are to go back on telly. Some of them will do it for peanuts. It's not about the money for them, it's about being in the limelight again."

Yesterday, it was claimed that former winners Brian Dowling, Kate Lawler and Cameron Stout had rejected offers to return, as had celebrity champions Jack Dee, Mark Owen and Alex Reid.

Nikki Grahame, Brian Belo and Mikey Hughes are among the stars who have expressed interest in appearing on the show.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Heinä 2010 19:46

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Ultimate BB housemates film new trailer?

The contestants taking part in Ultimate Big Brother have reportedly filmed a new trailer.

According to The Sun, the cast of former housemates gathered at Epping Forest to shoot an updated version of the Big Brother 11 funeral trailer.

A selection of favourite housemates from the ten previous series will enter the show on August 24 for a final two-week run to find the UK's favourite ever contestant.

The tabloid claims that Craig Phillips, 'Nasty' Nick Bateman, Brian Dowling, Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace, Pete Bennett, Alex Sibley and Nadia Almada were all involved in the filming.

Nikki Grahame, Brian Belo, Michelle Bass, Siavash Sabbaghpour and Charley Uchea were also apparently in attendance.
You´re welcome!

keisarin
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja keisarin » 25 Heinä 2010 14:41

Enään alle kuukausi pitää enään odotella niin se alkaa. Alkais jo nytten tää normibiggari on taas ollut niin hemmetin tylsä.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Heinä 2010 14:25

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Chantelle, Preston for Ultimate BB?

Former couple Chantelle Houghton and Preston are being lined up to appear on the upcoming Ultimate Big Brother series, according to reports.

The pair met in the Celebrity Big Brother house in 2006, got married in August of the same year, and subsequently split up in June 2007.

Producers are now apparently hopeful of reuniting the divorcees on Big Brother's two-week 'champion of champions' finale, which begins as soon as the current series ends on August 24.

A source told The Sun: "Chantelle and Preston are the most memorable couple in Big Brother history. They fell for each other on the show and that led to them getting married.

"The ultimate hope is that they'll rekindle that first spark."

Former Celebrity Big Brother winners Jack Dee, Mark Owen and Alex Reid have reportedly turned down the chance to appear on Ultimate Big Brother.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 11 Elo 2010 14:47

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Ex-housemates rule out Ultimate BB

Ex-housemates including 'nasty' Nick Bateman have ruled out appearing on Ultimate Big Brother.

The Big Brother 1 star, who achieved notoriety after he was thrown out of the show for rule-breaking, revealed on Twitter that he had turned down an offer to return to the house.

"Sadly on Friday, I turned down Big Brother's kind offer of going back into the house," he wrote.

Other contestants who claimed that they turned down being shortlisted for the final series twist include Kinga Karolczak, Imogen Thomas, Gerry Stergiopoulos and Billi Bhatti.

The rumoured lineup for Ultimate Big Brother includes Craig Phillips, Alex Sibley, Brian Dowling, Michelle Bass, Nadia Almada and Nikki Grahame.

Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace, Makosi Musambasi, Brian Belo, Charley Uchea, Sophie Reade, Siavash Sabbaghpour and Celebrity Big Brother duo Preston and Chantelle Houghton are also tipped to appear.

However, Big Brother 10 winner Reade hinted that she may not be involved in the show by writing on Twitter that she had a holiday booked for Marbella in three weeks' time.

Ultimate Big Brother is expected to start on Tuesday, August 24.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:McCririck tipped for 'Ultimate Champion'

Horse racing pundit John McCririck has been tipped to take part in Big Brother Ultimate Champion.

According to the Daily Star, the Celebrity Big Brother contestant will return to the house for the show's end-of-series twist.

The 70-year-old was a controversial contestant in 2005 when he divided viewers with his strong opinions on women and his tantrums over the lack of Diet Coke in the compound. He also famously clashed with Sylvester Stallone's mum Jackie.

McCririck is expected to return to the house with a string of former contestants including Craig Phillips, Brian Dowling, Chantelle Houghton, Brian Belo, Nikki Grahame and Pete Bennett.

Big Brother Ultimate Champion will start on August 24 on Channel 4.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Elo 2010 23:23

The Sun kirjoitti:Guess who’s coming BBack?

Kuva
House of horrors ... Big Bro looks to go out with a bang - or two

FORMER Big Brother stars line up for the final time - as the countdown begins to the ultimate housemate contest.

A mix of old faces from the show's ordinary and celeb versions will enter the house on August 24.

Bosses are keeping the final line-up under wraps, but the winner of this year show's will be there.

Scouser Craig Phillips, 38, who won the first Big Brother back in 2000, has also confirmed he will take part in the two-week special.

And to add to the excitement, show chiefs have said some stars who DON'T appear on the promo picture may be entering the house.

But which ones from C4's line-up will be going in?

Like him or loathe him, BB fans would love to see Nasty Nick again.

But as for another bout of Nikki's shrieking, we're not so sure ...
You´re welcome!

keisarin
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja keisarin » 14 Elo 2010 01:20

Jos noi kaikki menis sisälle siitä tulis kyllä mahta lopetus englannin biggarille. Tuossa kuvassa ei kyllä ole yhtään tylsää asukasta.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Elo 2010 21:12

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex Reid 'offered £75k for Ultimate BB'

Kuva

Alex Reid has reportedly been offered £75,000 to star in the upcoming Ultimate Big Brother series.

Producers allegedly want the cagefighter, who won the final series of Celebrity Big Brother in January, to compete because he will attract publicity to the show.

A source told The Sun: "Producers know Alex will bring lots of publicity with him and are desperate to get him to take part."

The report also claims that past housemates from the normal show will each get £10,000 to take part in the show.

It was recently reported that Reid was turned down for a spot on this year's Strictly Come Dancing.
You´re welcome!

keisarin
Työläinen

Re: Ultimate Big Brother UK

Viesti Kirjoittaja keisarin » 16 Elo 2010 14:44

Total big brotherin sivulla oli tällanen juttu että daily star olis saanut käsiinsä asukaslistan tulevista ultimate asukkaista. Tässä ne sitten on.Jos tuo pitää paikkaansa se vaikuttaa minusta melko hyvältä kattaukselta,melkein kaikki noi on olleet omalla kausillaan todella viihdyttäviä asukkaita, hankala sanoa onko ne enään. Onhan noista kyllä aika moni olleet melkoisia julkkistyrkkyjä ohjleman jälkeen, mutta toisaalta mitä sillä on väliä jos ovat viihdyttäviä. Tuskin bb paljon tätä parempaa asukassettiä pystyis kasaamaan.

[]Korjaus:Hups Nikki (BB7) ja Brian dowling jäi pois vahingossa tästä listasta ensiksi lisään sen nyt tänne,

Nikki Graham(BB7)
Brian Dowling(BB2)
Alex Sibley (BB3)
Michelle Bass (BB5)
Nadia Almada (BB5)
Makosi Musambasi (BB6)
Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace (BB7)
Pete Bennett (BB7)
Brian Belo (BB8)
Charley Uchea (BB8)
Mikey Hughes (BB9)
Marcus Akin (BB10)
Siavash Sabbaghpour (BB10)
John McCririck (CBB3)
Chantelle Houghton (CBB4)
Pete Burns (CBB4)
Preston (CBB4)

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 16 Elo 2010 15:05

^ Jos tuossa on asukkaat, niin voi perrrrrr.... Ei ole kehumista. Kaikki omat suosikit puuttuu listalta. Missä Rex?? Entä Nikki?? Spencer?? Kate?? Helen?? Victor?? Science??
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

jondrs
Intruuderi

Viesti Kirjoittaja jondrs » 16 Elo 2010 16:03

Ysikaudelta saisi olla enemmän asukkaita... Noh paha sanoa näistä mitään kun ensimmäinen Britti-kausi minkä katsoin oli juuri se yhdeksäs... :roll:
Kuva

keisarin
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja keisarin » 16 Elo 2010 16:17

sori tota äsköstä kömmähdystä spencer tossa mun listassa. Mä kopsasin sen listan suoraan tuolta total big brotherin sivulta siinä luki kaikki taloon menevät asukkaat Nikkin ja brian dowlinin lisäksi.heidän oli sanottu menevät taloon siinä jutussa jo aiemmin siksi se ei näkynyt siinä listassa. Mä hölmö unohin sen lisätä ne siihen.

No 9 en Mikeyn lisäksi ottais yhtään uuutta se oli kaikkein tylsin englannin bb kausi mitä on ollut.Victor ja Sciencin olisin kyllä itekkin mielelläni nähnyt talossa. Helen ei muistaakseni nyt ollut niin kamalan mielenkiintoinen persoona. Katesta ja spenceristä en osaa sanoa. Ite olisin kyllä halunnut nähdä talossa ehkä Marcon,Derekin,Kamalin

Nikkin, Mikeyn ja Brian Belon menemistä taloon voisi kuitenkin pitää melko varmana, koska ne on julkisesti sanoneet että olisivat kiinnostuneita menemään taloon jo aikaisemmin.

kiinteistöprinssi
Reiska

Viesti Kirjoittaja kiinteistöprinssi » 16 Elo 2010 21:17

Onkohan Daily Starin lista oikea? Ihmettelen, että ykköskauden voittaja Craig puuttuu. On monesti ilmoittanut haluavansa takaisin BB taloon ja outoa jos tuotannon tyypit eivät myös haluaisi. Varsinkin kun ykköskaudelta ei ole valittu ketään muutakaan. Helenin ja Paulin puuttuminen varmaan johtuu siitä, ettei kummalakaan ole mitään intressejä uuteen BB-kokemukseen.

Mutta täytyy sanoa, että en ole listaan täysin tyytyväinen... Miksi Mikey ja Brian Belo täytyy ottaa uudelleen taloon. Yksikin kerta oli melkein liikaa.

Jos itse saisin päättää listan aivan mielivaltaisesti, olisi se seuraava:

BB1: Nick (Craig / Anna)
BB2: Helen (Paul / Brian)
BB3: Alex (3 kauden tähti on kuitenkin Jade)
BB4: Jon
BB5: Michelle (Victor / Nadia / Emma)
BB6: Makosi (Science / Maxwell / Saskia)
BB7: Nikki (Aisleyne / Pete)
BB8: Chanelle (Amanda)
BB9: Rex (Kathreya)
BB10: Marcus (Freddie / Noirin / Sre)

suluissa vaihtoehtoiset valinnat

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Elo 2010 16:25

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sibley, Bennett 'out of Ultimate BB'

Kuva

Alex Sibley and Pete Bennett are rumoured to no longer be involved in Ultimate Big Brother.

Sibley, who starred in series three alongside Jade Goody, and series seven winner Bennett, both took part in promo shoot for the Ultimate series, which was revealed last week.

However, the duo have now ruled out appearing in the final series twist, which will see a selection of former favourites joining the Big Brother 11 winner for a two-week stint to determine the 'Ultimate Champion'.

"They don't want me," Sibley wrote on Twitter. "I can't believe who else got the call to say they weren't going in."

He added later: "If I was going in, I wouldn't be saying anything... Seriously people I am not going in."

Meanwhile, an upset Bennett revealed that he had been snubbed by the producers. "I will not be watching BB anymore. Good luck whoever wins," he wrote.

He also said that he was disappointed that he wouldn't be able to promote awareness of Tourette's by going on the show again.

"I always want to help spread some goodness when I can, and help life's lil misfortunes seem colourful, but I can't now. I will find another way," he wrote.

"I feel sorry for my gang of Touretters who were rooting for me. It's been four years and I'm now a spokesman for TS."

Last week, Nick Bateman revealed to DS that he would not be retuning for the series, while series 10 champion Sophie Reade has also insisted that she is not taking part.

Ex-housemates who are expected to return include Craig Phillips, Brian Belo, Nikki Grahame and Celebrity Big Brother contestants John McCririck and Preston.

Ultimate Big Brother starts on August 24 on Channel 4.
You´re welcome!

keisarin
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja keisarin » 17 Elo 2010 17:34

tuolla ultimate big brotherissa ne spekuloi, bluffaako alex ja Pete. Onhan se täysin mahdollista että ne oliskin menossa taloon ja ovat päättäneet jekkuilla.Jotenkin tuntuu että toi Peten viesti menee, musta vetää yli- että se tuntuis uskottavalta. Mun on vaan vaikea kuvitella, että miksi ihmeessä tuotanto ei haluaisi laittaa Peteä taloon joka on sentään yksi hauskimmista,parhaista ja pidetyimmistä asukkaista. No jos Pete ei mene viikon päästä taloon olen todella pettynyt brittituotantoon.Ainoastaan Nikkin puuttuminen vois olla pahempaa

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”