BBUK10 -spoileriketju

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: BBUK10 -spoileriketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Kesä 2009 20:35

IBB kirjoitti:Sree: “Noirin, I love you”

Sree reveals his true feelings to her

Day 12: Sree has confessed his love for Noirin this afternoon, in a heart to heart with the Irish beauty in the living room.

Sitting on the sofas, Sree firstly told the retail manager about what type of girl he would go for.

He said: “If I want to choose a girl, she needs to be two or three years younger than me, same age as me or one year older. That is what my astrology says. That is the first compatibility.

He then turned his attentions to Noirin.

“I don’t know how to flirt with you. You’re too good looking for me. Secondly, your inner beauty is platinum.”

“Awww, thank you,” blushed Noirin.

“And your laugh makes the sun shine,” continued Sree.

Noirin giggled: “Casanova here. I should be writing these down.”

Sree then revealed his true feelings for her: “What I’m going to say, you keep it to yourself: I’m in love with you.”

“Awww, Sree,” replied a surprised Noirin. “Give us a hug,” she continued, unsure how to react.

“Seriously, I’m in love with you,” repeated Sree.

“You don’t love me,” insisted Noirin.

“No, I do,” reiterated Sree.

Is there another romance on the cards in the Big Brother house? Will Noirin reciprocate Sree’s feelings for her?
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Kesä 2009 23:29

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sree almost poisons housemates

Day 12, 18:46 BST

Kuva

Sree almost gave the housemates food poisoning after he offered them uncooked bacon sandwiches.

The business student stepped forward to make a round of bacon subs for his fellow contestants. However, while the majority of them eagerly accepted, they soon noticed a fault in his cooking skills.

Sree handed out a selection of bacon sandwiches with a garnish of cheese and some onion chips, but as Lisa proceeded to take her first bite, she cried: "Baby, it ain't cooked. You're supposed to fry it!"

The 25-year-old previously claimed to have led a sheltered life and has regularly protested his sexual innocence.

Since entering the house he has been labelled a "sex mad womaniser" and was accused by Saffia of taking condoms into the compound.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Kesä 2009 20:04

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Charlie, Rodrigo share kiss in pool

Day 12, 22:00 BST

Kuva

Charlie and Rodrigo have kissed in the swimming pool.

Following the day's singing sunflower task, the housemates decided to unwind in the garden.

Charlie was swimming around Rodrigo when he asked the Brazilian student for some of his alcohol in exchange for a kiss.

Rodrigo agreed and the two kissed while the other housemates excitedly shrieked and clapped.

Later on in the evening, Sree also got into the pool as Charlie went to jokingly grab and kiss him too. Sree laughed, revealing that he washed his lips in the water soon after.

Charlie earlier told Cairon that he does not find Rodrigo attractive and was craving some "sexy boys" in the house.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Kesä 2009 20:08

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Freddie: 'I want to make politics sexy'

Day 13, 09:55 BST

Kuva

Freddie told housemates his political aspirations last night, claiming that he wants to make the subject more "sexy".

The Oxford-educated housemate said that going on the show will help to raise his profile in politics, and that he would make "politics cool, sexy and fun," according to The Sun.

"Whatever happens people will know my name now. Even if I get booed it's better that people know who I am," he told Charlie and Kris.

The conversation was lost on the two however, who were not interested in politics.

Kris said he once voted Monster Raving Loony party as "a joke", while Charlie commented that he has never voted before.

Freddie replied: "Yes and that's the problem, not MPs' expenses. People just don't care anymore."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Kesä 2009 20:09

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Sree tries to wake sleeping housemates

Day 13, 10:25 BST

Kuva

Despite housemates going to bed early, Sree had another sleepless night and tried to wake others.

After returning from the Diary Room, he sat in the living room and ate a bowl of cereal alone.

He then entered the bedroom and tried to wake other housemates by prodding them before finding a mattress to put on his bed.

Struggling to move it across the room, he caused others to stir in their sleep but eventually put it in place.

Finally in bed, he stayed awake for a short period before eventually falling asleep on his side.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Kesä 2009 20:15

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Cairon, Freddie 'up for eviction'

Day 13, 10:52 BST

Kuva

Freddie is reportedly up for eviction for a second week running, going up against Cairon in the public vote.

After a week of winding up housemates, Freddie secured nine votes during a long nomination session in the house, according to The Sun.

He will apparently go up against Cairon, who received under half the number with four nominations, with a public vote deciding who leaves the house on Friday.

Freddie survived eviction last week after beating Sophia, who received 91.2% of the public vote.

Freddie is the bookies' joint third favourite with Noirin, with odds of 8/1 to win the show.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Kesä 2009 22:37

bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Noirin becomes uncomfortable around Sree
June 16th, 2009 | Posted in Day 13

Kuva

Noirin has confessed to her fellow housemates she has become uncomfortable with Sree hanging around her all the time. Yesterday Sree had told her he was in love with her in a private conversation in the living room.

After talking about what his astrologist had told him about meeting girls he told Noirin, “I don’t know how to flirt with you, you’re too good looking.” Adding, “Your inner beauty is platinum and your laugh makes the sun shine. What I’m going to say, you keep to yourself, I’m in love with you.”

Noirin, ignoring his advances, simply replied, “Ahh Sree, I’m glad we could talk, but you don’t love me,” and gave Sree a hug.

However last night Noirin confessed to Charlie and Siavash she was becoming uncomfortable around Sree, “He is like my shadow, I can’t move with him being there,” she complained.

“You need to tell him,” replied Charlie.

Noirin said that she had, adding, “I told him yesterday that I just wanted to be friends and I told him today.”

Siavash however seemed to disagree, “Oh Sree, rub my arm a bit, oh Sree make me tea,” he mimicked.

“**** off!” is all Noirin would come up with it.

So it looks like there may be more to come from the Sree and Noirin “relationship”…
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Kesä 2009 22:37

bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Shopping task: Ole Bamboo

Kuva

It’s time for the weekly shopping task once again, last week Kris secured a luxury budget by rescuing the emerald of hope, only for the price of all shopping list items to be doubled because of Sree and Marcus’ discussion of nominations! Let’s hope they can do better this week…

So what has Big Brother set the housemates to complete this week? Housemates have to learn and perform a dance to the song ‘Ole Bamboo’ from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, if they perform the final dance to the satisfaction of Big Brother they will win a luxury shopping budget of £5 per person per day.

One housemate will assume the role of ‘Lead dancer’, the others will spit into 3 groups of 4 and will each learn a section of the dance with the dancer leader. Tomorrow the 3 groups will each perform their dance section together with the leader, who must learn the whole dance routine.

Housemates quickly nominated Charlie for the role of lead dancer as he danced along to the demonstration video.

Return tomorrow to see how well they do… or don’t…
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Kesä 2009 22:38

bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Shopping task tension

Kuva

Big Brother only set this week’s shopping task a short time ago and it’s already caused arguments in the house between Sree and Marcus, which in turn led to a confrontation between Sree and Cairon…

As the group were starting to practice for the first time, Marcus warned Sree that if he starts to mess around and play up, he will “be in trouble”

Sree quickly fired back telling Marcus, “Shut your face, don’t even start.” The pair continued to argue about Sree messing about with Marcus telling him to take it seriously. In the end everyone calmed down, for a while.

Later, Sree talked to Karly about the prank Siavash and Cairon pulled last night when they hid his mattress for a joke, “People are stupid and think they’re at school,” he ranted, “I’m not moaning, but they’ve got no respect, they have no manners.”

When Cairon and Siavash joined his conversation, asking him about his earlier argument with Marcus, Sree entered into a full on rant, “I’ve been to school and I’ve learned dance and I have a professional certificate, however this is not the time to show off who is good and who is bad. This is the time for everyone to put their arse down and practice for two days.”

Cairon replied, “It’s not about certificates and ****! In here we’ve got to do what the **** we’ve got to do to eat! We’re ******* starving dude!” To which a grumpy Sree could only agree, “Exactly, thank you very much,” he replied.

A bit later and Karly confessed to Dogface she was feeling sorry for Sree, telling her “It’s a shame because Marcus has put Sree down before he’s even started. It’s not fair.

So only a few hours in and this task has already caused arguments and tension… what will it be like by the final performance tomorrow?
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Kesä 2009 22:41

IBB kirjoitti:Cairon favourite to go

Halfwit predicted to stay another week

Day 13: Cairon is the favourite housemate to be evicted on Friday, according to our betting partner Paddy Power.

He is currently favourite to go, with odds at 1/14. Since entering the house he has caused many rifts and arguments – and even put a banana up his bottom!

Halfwit’s (Freddie) odds are currently at 6/1. Making it likely that he’ll scrape eviction for a second week.

Who will win Big Brother?

Rodrigo – 4/1
Angel – 9/2
Freddie – 7/1
Charlie – 8/1
Noirin – 10/1
Siavash - 12/1
Marcus – 14/1
Kris - 18/1
Sree - 20/1
Lisa - 25/1
Sophie – 25/1
Karly – 25/1
Cairon – 40/1
Any other (Not listed) 4/1

Odds courtesy of our friends at Paddy Power. Check back tomorrow when we’ll start our eviction competition for this week’s nominations and reveal the results from last week’s competition.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Kesä 2009 22:43

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Cairon, Freddie confirmed to face eviction

Day 13, 19:25 BST

Kuva

Cairon and Freddie will face the public vote this week, Big Brother has announced.

The housemates gathered on the sofas this afternoon to hear the results of this week's nominations.

As Cairon's name was read out, some of the contestants seemed surprised.

Kris said: "It just goes to show, you never have a f**king clue what people think of you."

Cairon then made his way to the garden, asking: "Am I really that bad to live with for two weeks?"

Meanwhile, Freddie will now face eviction for a second time.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Kesä 2009 13:45

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Housemates confident about dance task

Day 14, 09:28 BST

Kuva

The housemates spoke about their dance task last night and agreed that they have a good chance of passing.

Speaking in the bedroom, Sree pointed out that they had successfully managed to perform the dance without the music. However, he conceded that they needed to work on the timing.

Meanwhile, lead dancer Charlie told Kris that it "shouldn't be too hard" to learn the rest of the dance.

"Routines two, three and four are almost the same stuff that we've already done," he explained.

Karly was also confident that the group would do well. "I think we'll be good enough," she revealed. "If we forget it we can always copy someone else."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Kesä 2009 13:46

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Freddie, Sree discuss BB experience

Day 14, 09:55 BST

Kuva

Freddie and Sree discussed their Big Brother experience last night and agreed that it would teach them a lot.

As the pair relaxed in the bedroom, Freddie told Sree that being on the programme would be "a real eye-opener" for him.

"I think you could be a good leader," he added. "You just need to give up the enjoyment of being a leader."

Sree explained that he wanted to get to know people and enjoy a good social life. "At the end of the day, life is not a destination, it's a journey," he explained.

"Absolutely," Freddie agreed vehemently. "You're in it for the adventure, that's what's brought you here."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Kesä 2009 13:47

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Kris, Sophie to sleep in separate beds

Day 14, 10:12 BST

Kuva

Kris has said that he will sleep in a separate bed from Sophie so they do not get too intimate.

Talking to Charlie in the garden, he insisted that he doesn't want to do anything on television.

"I’ll have to have a few nights on my own, I think," he said. "There’s only so many nights I can spend in bed with a girl and not doing anything, you know what I mean?"

"Exactly," agreed Charlie. "But things have intensified."

"I don’t want to do anything on telly," said Kris. "I’ve spent the last two nights there. She’s probably thinking exactly the same."

Charlie then joked: "It’s always the same - get a girlfriend and drop your mates."

It has been rumoured that Kris and Sophie had slept together last week.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Kesä 2009 13:48

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Karly, Sophie worry about Angel's health

Day 14, 10:16 BST

Kuva

Karly and Sophie speculated about Angel's health last night following her decision to fast for three days.

As they sat at the bus stop watching the boxer, Sophie commented: "Maybe she does have an eating disorder and uses fasting as an excuse."

Referring to Angel's plan to eat nothing, she added: "Three days! It's like she enjoys it. I said, 'Is it healthy?' and she said no. It is like an eating disorder, isn't it?"

"It's not healthy," Karly agreed.

"I think she's really fragile," sighed Sophie.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Kesä 2009 13:49

Digital Spy kirjoitti: "Lonely" Lisa describes her home life

Day 14, 10:23 BST

Kuva

Lisa chatted to Sree about her everyday life outside the house last night.

After worrying that he hadn't talked to her enough yesterday, Sree asked Lisa about her daily routine.

"I wasn't doing much before I come in here," Lisa admitted. "I wasn't working since February. I look for work and go and see my friends."

When she revealed that she lives alone, Sree asked if he could stay with her if he is ever in Birmingham. "I have conferences," he explained.

"He won't leave!" Noirin joked, while Lisa laughed that she wouldn't mind him cooking and cleaning for her.

"Come live with me!" she grinned, before quietly sighing: "It can be lonely, living alone."[/img]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Kesä 2009 13:50

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Lisa reassures Cairon about eviction

Day 14, 10:42 BST

Kuva

Lisa told Cairon not to worry about Friday's eviction last night.

As the pair had their final cigarette before bed, Cairon confessed that the possibility of eviction had "hit" him after he found out that he had been nominated earlier in the day.

"We'll all be there," Lisa noted. "You're going to be alright though, whatever happens."

She added that Cairon does not need to worry about the public's reaction. "You will get cheers and stuff," she remarked. "I don't see why you wouldn't."

She continued: "It's just going to get harder and harder. Like I said, none of us know anybody. I don't trust people as it is. There's no way you could have a house full of people who all get on. Even in the outside world, you couldn't get on with everybody. There are good sides to leaving, and seeing your family and friends."

Cairon agreed, adding: "I'm still young, innit?"

"You're 18!" exclaimed Lisa. "You're still a babby. Just take every opportunity you can and don't lose it. You're going to have so many fans out there, I know you are."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Kesä 2009 13:51

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Sophie, Kris to have romance tested?

Day 14, 11:11 BST

Kuva

Big Brother reportedly plans to test Sophie and Kris's fledgling romance.

Two new housemates will join the group in an attempt to discover whether the relationship is real, according to the Daily Star.

One of the new housemates will reportedly be Sophie's ideal man, while the other will have all the qualities Kris is looking for in a woman.

A show insider told the newspaper, "Their feelings are going to be tested to the limit when the new arrivals get into the house. It will really put the cat among the pigeons and I think we will start to see their true colours."

The rumours come after Big Brother banned fake romances from the house this year. Kris and Sophie have already been questioned in the Diary Room about their feelings for each other.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Kesä 2009 13:53

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sophie asks to see Freddie's privates

Day 14, 11:28 BST

Kuva

Freddie has declined Sophie’s request to see his private parts.

Sophie asked to see her housemate's crotch, claiming that everyone else has seen his privates apart from her.

Declining the offer, Freddie said that she will have to wait until the next time he uses the shower.

Freddie will be up for eviction this week for the second week running.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Kesä 2009 16:42

bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Karly admires Halfwit’s intelligence
June 17th, 2009 | Posted in Day 14

Kuva

In a talk with Angel in Kitchen this morning Karly confessed she is loving how intelligent fellow housemate Halfwit is, saying, “I could sit listen to him all day.” Read on for the rest of Karly’s thoughts on Halfwit…

“He’s just so intelligent. Like, he thinks logically. I like people like that,” the model told Angel in the Kitchen. “He does get a wee bit lost sometimes, I think he gets lost because he’s no good in social situations, but he’s so intelligent. I like people like that, people I can have a really intelligent conversation with,” Karly continued.

The man himself then walked in, seemingly to the embarrassment of Karly who quickly went red, “I was just saying that you’re intelligent, you get lost sometimes, in you shell. But I like being able to have an intelligent conversation with you, no offence to anybody. You think logically, which is good,” Karly confessed to Halfwit.

Clearly enjoying the praise, Halfwit couldn’t hide his smile, “Aah, I’m glad, I’m glad. It’s an interesting observation.”
Other news from tellymix.co.uk on Day 14:

Ladies of the house talk evictions:
http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/20 ... tions.html

Lisa and Rodrigo clash over the show:
http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/20 ... -show.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Kesä 2009 17:00

bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Housemates pass Ole Bamboo task
June 18th, 2009 | Posted in Day 15

Kuva

The housemates have passed this weeks shopping task by performing a dance to the song ‘Ole Bamboo’ from the stage show Chitty Chitty Bang Bang to Big Brother’s satisfaction. The housemates will therefore receive a luxury shopping budget of £5 per head per day.

According to MSNtv, Big Brother stated that the housemates had participated to an adequate standard throughout the rehearsal period yesterday.

The choreographer noted however that there were a number of mistakes during the final performance:

* In section one of the routine, Sophie failed to correctly execute two of her heel clicks
* In section three of the routine, Sree was on the wrong foot and out of time
* In section one, Charlie was out of time with the music
* In Section two, Charlie turned the wrong way around the bamboo and was out of time with the music
* In section three, Charlie failed to correctly complete his solo.
* In section four Charlie was out of time with the music

As the routine as a whole was completed to a high enough standard however Big Brother decided the housemates had passed this weeks shopping task.

Other news from tellymix.co.uk on Day 15:

Housemates attack Angel’s “gameplan”:
http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/20 ... eplan.html

Housemates “share the love”:
http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/20 ... -love.html

Marcus scales the BB house:
http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/20 ... house.html

Charlie eats Dogface’s toenail:
http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/20 ... enail.html

Noirin tells Sree she needs some space:
http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/20 ... space.html

What went bump in the night?:
http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/20 ... night.html

Noirin and Lisa dig into Angel, again:
http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/20 ... again.html

What animal would you be?:
http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/20 ... ou-be.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 20 Kesä 2009 07:44

bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Cairon is evicted with 73.1% of the vote
June 19th, 2009 | Posted in Day 16

Kuva

Cairon has become the fourth person to leave the house tonight and the third to be evicted by the public. Cairon, who was up for eviction alongside Halfwit, received 4 nominations and 73.1% of the public vote tonight. More to follow

“Ahh, finally” said a relieved Cairon as Siavash burst into tears. “I know you’re happy,” said Lisa comforting Cairon.

“I’m gonna be watching it every night. You hear? Every night,” said Cairon to Siavash as he left the Big Brother house 16 days after his experience started.

Other news from tellymix.co.uk on Day 16:

Halfwit’s conversation tactics get to one housemate:
http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/20 ... emate.html

Sree jumps into bed with Charlie:
http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/20 ... arlie.html

Sree upset over Noirin:
http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/20 ... oirin.html

Noirin makes her thoughts on Sree clear:
http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/20 ... clear.html

Marcus bonds with Noirin:
http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/20 ... oirin.html
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”