CBBUK 6 live -ja spoileriketju

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: CBBUK 6 live -ja spoileriketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 12:56

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Michelle upset by Coolio jibes

Day 12, 00:33 GMT

Michelle burst into tears and declared that she "wants to go home" after Coolio called her Ben's "girlfriend"

Terry, Verne, Coolio, Michelle and Ben had all packed into the Diary Room for a chat with Big Brother about the group's meager alcohol supply. Coolio commented that they were all alcoholics, but Michelle insisted she wasn't bothered by booze and "[would] just like some stimulation."

When the other housemates started laughing, Michelle clarified that she actually meant some intellectual stimulation. Coolio declared that she should "forget about it", to which Michelle replied: "Well we won't get any alcohol so forget about that too."

Verne and Terry tried to diffuse the situation, but Coolio said to Ben: "Why don't you tell your girlfriend to shut up."

Michelle told Coolio to "shut up", but he continued to address Ben, saying: "Can you take your girl back out, man... talk to your girl."

An upset Michelle left the Diary Room despite Terry's insistence that they were only joking. She turned to Tommy and La Toya for support and La Toya told her: "Overlook it, just overlook it."

When the rest of the group exited the Diary Room, La Toya took Coolio into the bedroom for a private chat and told him that Michelle had been crying.

Coolio appeared unrepentant, telling La Toya: "She (is) in my house, this is my house, if she doesn't like it, the door is right there."

Back in the living room, Terry recommended telling Coolio to "fuck off" when he is winding her up, but Michelle appeared just as upset, saying: "I can't actually take it, I just wanna go."
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 12:57

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio: 'La Toya is best-looking housemate'

Day 12, 00:38 GMT

Coolio has told Ben that he thinks La Toya is the most attractive woman in the house.

During a conversation in the garden, Coolio told Ben that in the outside world, he would not look twice at any of the female housemates apart from La Toya.

"La Toya is the best looking housemate," he said. "I like feminine women and she is very feminine."

Ben agreed that she is beautiful, but added that she is also old enough to be his mum.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 12:58

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio plays practical joke on girls

Day 13, 03:05 GMT

Coolio decided to play a practical joke on the girls after they had spent the evening telling spooky ghost stories.

Tina had been regaling Ben, Mutya, Ulrika and Michelle with ghost stories for over an hour as the group prepared to go to bed. After she finished, each housemate decided to share their own personal experiences with the supernatural.

Coolio had been listening to Tina but left halfway through her tale, heading into the kitchen to tell Tommy and Verne that he didn't believe in ghosts. They both agreed, with Tommy suggesting that the girls "probably thought ghosts did the washing-up at night".

While chatting and giggling to himself, Coolio proceeded to build a make-shift ghost out of a coat hanger, pillow and shirt. He went into the bathroom where Terry was having a bath and told him that he wanted to "scare the shit out of them".

Tommy joined Coolio outside as he began putting the finishing touches to his creation. Clambering on to Tommy's shoulders, Coolio threaded the 'ghost' through a hook outside the bedroom door.

Coolio then repeatedly pulled the door open with string until the housemates stopped what they were doing and gazed at the empty door frame. Once they were all captivated, he started to wave his 'ghost' so it was hovering in the doorway.

The entire bedroom fell about laughing, with Tina saying that she almost "shit all over the floor" and Ben admitting that the prank was "really good".

Retiring to the bathroom with Terry, Verne and Tommy, Coolio said that he wanted to scare them again and suggested balancing Verne on his shoulders and draping him with a jacket. When Verne appeared reluctant, he embarked on another attempt, this time wearing a red motorcycle helmet and slowly wandering into the bedroom while moaning.

This time the girls failed to respond and a sarcastic Terry said: "Yeah, that went down well."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 12:58

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio wants reality show with Verne

Day 13, 03:12 GMT

Coolio has said that he wants to make a new reality TV show that would focus on the joint escapades of himself and Verne.

In a lengthy discussion extolling the current state of reality television, Verne commented that he turned down Celebrity Airline and believes that MTV is so saturated with reality programmes that it is no longer focused on music.

Coolio agreed, saying: "MTV is dying a slow death."

The rapper then hit upon an idea and told Verne that they should make a show of their own.

"We could do a show together. It could be called 'The Odd Couple'," he said.

Verne laughed but said that it probably wouldn't work because of the lack of dramatic tension. He noted: "I'm pretty easy-going and hard to annoy."

Undeterred, Coolio said that they could stage fights between them to make it interesting, but Verne laughed the idea off.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 12:59

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Terry, Coolio voice shopping list anger

Day 13, 09:16 GMT

Terry and Coolio moaned about the group's inability to produce a sensible shopping list last night.

The pair had just prepared a bedtime snack and were in the ashtray when the problem of the house's dwindling food supply was raised.

"It was almost like nobody had done any fucking shopping for five years," Terry complained, as he reflected on the group's latest list-making attempt.

"I want this, I want that," he recalled housemates shouting out, adding: "And you are thinking like 'great, but don't complain when everything runs out'. I can't believe we didn't get cooking oil, I can't believe we didn't get margarine instead of butter. Everyone is flinging ingredients, left, right and centre."

Coolio said the answer was for them to make the next list to stretch the money to buy more essentials.

He said: "We are going to be here until at least next week. Straight up, they don't want to listen to me, so you are going to have to do it. You are going to have to step up. You have to be diplomatic about it man. You say, 'Listen, we tried it your way last week, lets try something different'."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 13:00

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio: 'There's nothing to look forward to'

Day 13, 09:19 GMT

Coolio has raised his fears that the Big Brother house will be a boring place over the next couple of days.

The 45-year-old was speaking with Terry last night when he complained: "We've got nothing to look forward to."

Bemoaning the lack of meat supplies available to the group, he predicted: "We are not going to win no tokens, we are not going to win the challenge, we are not going to win the luxury food budget."

With Coolio having repeated that the group has nothing to set its sights on, Terry replied: "Of course we do, tomorrow is another day."

The pair had just been reminiscing about Terry's time as Head of House. "Most of the fun about being King that week and having the luxury bedroom was just listening to the complaints everywhere else. It was funny," Terry said.

Coolio said the group had been let off lightly, adding: "They have to thank their lucky stars that I wasn't King. I would have been lording it bro, they would have hated me."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 13:01

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio: "It is on now, the game is on"

Day 13, 09:23 GMT

Coolio's surprise at not being nominated turned to a firm pledge to beat Big Brother at his own game last night.

The rapper claimed that he had been "acting like an asshole all week" in a move to be put up for eviction by his housemates. Speaking after nominations were announced in the living area, he declared: "It's on now, the game is on.

"Big Brother is trying to torture me because I was mean. Next week they're going to dip me in boiling oil. They could skin me alive and have a doctor put it back on."

"The more you moan, the more Big Brother susses you out," Terry warned.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 13:02

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tommy: 'I was victim of knife attack'

Day 13, 10:38 GMT

Tommy has revealed that he was once the victim of a knife attack.

Coolio, Verne, Terry and Tommy were having a late night boys' chat when Tommy complained about "the stupidity of sectarianism".

Tommy said the attack happened in 1979 when he was a travelling Celtic fan leaving a cup final between Rangers and Celtic at Hampden Park.

"I'm sitting there wearing my Celtic scarf," he said, "when this Rangers fan turned to me and said, 'What's that shite round your neck?' I stood up and said, 'It's round your neck'. He said, 'Do you want this?', and put [a knife] to my cheek.

"This other guy said, 'You don't need to do that' and said, 'Fuck off' to me and my pal. We ran like anything.

"But that's what I mean about the stupidity of sectarianism - I could have got a slash on my face for wearing a scarf. It was the other Rangers fan who stepped in and stopped me from getting slashed.

"It goes to show not all fans are Neanderthals, some are just mad."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 13:03

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Ulrika tells Michelle to "take control"

Day 13, 10:41 GMT

Ulrika has told Michelle not to let Coolio "ruin" her time in the house.

Michelle cried last night after another bout of teasing from Coolio about her about Ben's 'relationship'.

After admitting that she was contemplating leaving the Big Brother house, Michelle said: "It's amazing how one or two days can change everything. There's still a big part of me that wants to stay as long as possible."

"Well that's why you mustn't let Coolio ruin it for you," said Ulrika.

"No," said Michelle. "I know I mustn't."

"You've got to try to take control of it," said Ulrika, "because this is your experience, it's something that you want to have."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 22:49

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio: 'We're running out of food'

Day 13, 10:55 GMT

The Big Brother house is running low on food provisions, with two days to go until the next food delivery.

The result of this week's task will be revealed today, but the fruits of the resultant luxury or basic shopping budget will not be delivered until Friday.

"Damn," said Coolio last night. "People be eating like there's a full fridge of food, when there ain't."

Verne also complained that his jar of peanut butter had was virtually empty.

He said: "I got a jar of peanut butter and there's hardly any left. I only had one sandwich."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 22:50

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Housemates prescribed sleeping tablets

Day 13, 11:16 GMT

The housemates have requested sleeping tablets to combat insomnia in the Big Brother house.

Terry, Tommy and Tina have already complained that the younger housemates go to bed too early, but Michelle and Mutya are now taking sleeping tablets to guarantee an early night.

As Mutya went for a pre-bed smoke with Tina last night, Michelle asked: "What's wrong Mutya, have you not had your tablet yet?"

Mutya later said: "I've had a stronger tablet tonight, and it seems to be working the opposite."

Last week, former drug-smuggler Coolio ranted: "If everybody else is getting sleeping tablets, Coolio wants some too!"
Related articles See more articles about Michelle
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 22:52

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tina: 'I've been really quiet in here'

Day 13, 16:09 GMT

Tina has told the other celebrities in the Big Brother house that she has been a "quiet" and "vulnerable" contestant.

Discussing why she might be evicted, she said that she had been "really quiet in here", prompting laughter from Ben and Michelle.

Ben claimed that his response was "the laugh of agreement", while Tina added: "I have been - seriously, Michelle - I have been quiet in here, I've been really good."

Michelle said that she agreed, which is why she would hate to see Tina evicted. Ben then told Tina that she should give her a "clip round the ear" for her sarcastic response.

Tina said: "Seriously I've been quiet in here, reserved. No, not timid, but I've been quieter than I would have been."

Michelle exclaimed: "Really?!? Oh God."

Tina replied: "No, I've been nicer, much nicer than I would have been. I just wanted people to see me, how vulnerable I am. I just want people to see the real vulnerable side of me. I think I'm misunderstood."

Michelle said: "I don't know whether to laugh or agree - I'm not quite sure." Ben, still dressed as a dinosaur for the shopping task, responded that she didn't "have the protection of a suit".

Tina concluded: "I'm not intimidating at all, and I'm not frightening, seriously."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 22:53

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Ben passes dinosaur task

Day 13, 16:43 GMT

Ben has done his bit for the group by successfully completing his individual challenge in the toy shopping task.

After being called into the Diary Room, Ben went to the luxury bedroom and hid behind a chair.

He took a duvet with him and used it together with a curtain to conceal himself as best he could.

When Ulrika entered the room around 15 minutes later, Ben jumped out from behind his hiding place to scare her.

Ulrika jolted before asking Ben: "Is that your task? Oh my God, you frightened me. That was successful, and just before my challenge."

Soon afterwards, Ben was recalled to the Diary Room, where he learned that he had passed his challenge.

When he returned to the other housemates, he told them that he had been successful and thanked Ulrika for being scared.

Michelle later told Ben that his task was "easy".
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 22:53

Digital Spy kirjoitti:La Toya, Mutya practise 'Big' tune

Day 13, 17:28 GMT

La Toya and Mutya have been practising their performance of 'Heart and Soul' on a giant piano for their challenge in the toy task.

Still dressed as a toy soldier and rag-doll respectively, the pair have to play the piece with their feet without any errors to succeed.

Both had expressed concerns that they would be unable to perform a second tune and discussed how they "bartered" with Big Brother to allow them to perfect just the single piece.

The duo have spent much of the day rehearsing in a special music room, with La Toya tapping out the bass notes and Mutya playing the lead in an imitation of a scene in the Tom Hanks' film Big.

"That was good," La Toya said, after one run-through.

"Getting better," Mutya replied, "but my ankle's hurting".
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 22:54

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Ulrika struggles with bow and arrow

Day 13, 18:03 GMT

Ulrika has been practising for her Native American bow and arrow task despite a large bruise on her arm.

Mutya noticed the injury - a significant purplish welt on her bow arm - and said that she couldn't believe it was a bruise, adding that it looked "ridiculous".

Ulrika must use her bow to fire an arrow at the target and become a "sure shot" in order to pass.

When Tommy asked her if she had perfected the challenge, she replied that there was "very little chance of anyone perfecting it".

The housemate also said that she wanted to lie down but also had to "stay alert" to complete the challenge when Big Brother decided.

After her rehearsal time ended, Ulrika expressed concerns that she would not be able to succeed in hitting the target at night.

She said: "They're going to make me do it in the dark with the floodlights on. They've let me practise in the light and are giving me a totally different conditions to do it in."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 22:55

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Michelle 'doesn't fancy Ben'

Day 13, 19:23 GMT

Michelle does not fancy Ben, her former Liberty X bandmate Kelli Young has claimed.

Speaking on Big Brother's Littler Brother, the singer said that she does not think Michelle is attracted to Ben in that way.

"Ben's attractive, Michelle's not blind - I think most people in the country would think he's attractive, but I don't think she fancies him," she told presenter George Lamb.

She added that Liberty X had toured with A1 and that if Michelle really fancied Ben she had ten years to act on the feeling.

Young said that Michelle's emotional outbursts are a result of her worries of how the show is being edited, adding that she may be "freaking out" about how she is being shown.

But she insisted that Michelle's boyfriend Hugh Hanley will be waiting for her when she leaves the show and that "he loves her to bits".

Fellow Liberty X member Kevin Simm said that Michelle probably nominated Tina for eviction because she is "loud".

He added that she may find Tina "intimidating in the same way she finds Coolio intimidating".
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 22:55

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Michelle 'should take a chill pill'

Day 13, 19:26 GMT

Michelle and the other Big Brother housemates have been given advice from a child psychologist on how to deal with Coolio.

Doctor Richard Woolfson told Big Brother's Little Brother presenter George Lamb that Coolio is "very attention seeking".

He added: "All his body language says 'notice me' like a toddler and he doesn't care if it's negative attention. He knows how to wind people up and he's got some of the housemates wrapped around his finger."

The doctor advised Michelle to "take a chill pill", not to react to his behaviour and not to let it show that it may be bothering her.

He said that he could "guarantee" this action would change Coolio's bad behaviour.

Dr Woolfson also encouraged all the housemates to positively reinforce Coolio's good behaviour to show him that he does not need to misbehave in order to get attention.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2009 22:56

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio 'does not dislike Michelle'

Day 13, 20:09 GMT

Coolio has told Michelle that he does not dislike her and is only winding her up as part of the Big Brother game.

"Never at any time did I feel a dislike to you," the rapper explained.

"I think you're cool, I think you're a nice person. I was winding you up because it's a competition and I saw that it bothered you - because it's a game."

Big Brother had previously spoken to Coolio in the Diary Room about his teasing of Michelle.

On today's Big Brother's Little Brother, Michelle's former Liberty X bandmate Kelli Young said that the singer was often quite tearful when the group was on tour.

Young added: "She is a really emotional person. She has a little cry, but she does get over things and she doesn't hold grudges."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Tammi 2009 12:03

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Mutya rant threatens task success

Day 13, 00:04 GMT

Mutya jeopardised the group's chances of passing the current task when she almost sparked a boycott against being forced to wear silly costumes.

Dressed as a ragdoll, Mutya finally lost patience with the surreal situation, saying: "I ain't playing no-one's clown anymore, for no-one's entertainment."

"This is stupid, fucking stupid," she continued.

Mutya's show of defiance almost initiated a wide-spread mutiny. Michelle, who was dressed as a teddy bear, remarked: "There has to be a line drawn. It's not fair, it's not cool."

Terry and Coolio also looked like they were about to give up, but La Toya rallied the group and told them to "keep going" before they collectively carried on.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Tammi 2009 12:03

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates fail toy task

Day 14, 01:06 GMT

The housemates are condemned to another week on a basic food budget after failing the toy task.

To ensure the luxury £5 a day rations, the group was told that they must pass five of the seven tasks they had been set.

They passed the first task (which required the group remain still as a group of children ran amok in the house), the fourth challenge (which saw Ben scare Ulrika while dressed as a dinosaur), the fifth (Ulrika successfully hit a target with a bow and arrow) and the sixth (which involved Mutya and Tina playing a tune on a giant piano).

However, they were unsuccessful on their second challenge (Coolio and Tommy became toy cars but refused to head through a car wash), the third (Michelle and Verne were unable to eat a whole jar of honey between them) and the seventh (Terry and Tina's ballet challenge).

The announcement that they had failed and will have to survive on a £1 per head per day food budget immediately caused Ulrika to drop her head into her hands.

While the group initially appeared downcast, talk soon turned to the reasons why they did not succeed, with Ulrika, Terry and Tina agreeing that the task was unfair and engineered to produce a failed result.

Terry and Tina had to draw more internet hits for their ballet performance than Ulrika and Verne did for their 'Endless Love' singing task. However, they failed to do so, earning 81, 483 hits compared to 36, 609.

Terry said: "The comedy value for Ulrika and Verne's internet video was just inherently funny. Ours wasn't."

Verne and Michelle also believed that their honey task was too difficult. "I just said that in the Diary Room. It was physically impossible to keep down," Verne said.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Tammi 2009 12:04

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Ulrika, Verne clash over food budget

Day 14, 02:25 GMT

Ulrika and Verne have had their first disagreement over the subject of La Toya's dietary requirements.

Coolio, Tommy, Ulrika and Verne were sitting in the living room discussing the best way to go about organising next week's grocery list following the news of their reduced shopping budget.

Ulrika noted that everyone would have to make sacrifices on their personal food demands and suggested talking to La Toya about what she would be happy eating.

"I'll have a word with La Toya. I think she might have to have tuna, or some fillets of salmon instead of smoked salmon, because it might be a little bit cheaper. She might be happy to come to a compromise," she said.

Verne immediately leapt to La Toya's defence, saying: "It's her diet, you can't ask a vegetarian to eat meat."

Ulrika clarified that she wasn't looking to force La Toya to eat meat, simply consider a cheaper alternative. However, Verne remained adamant, prompting her to get up and head into the bedroom.

Speaking to Tina, Michelle, Mutya and Ben, Ulrika admitted that she was "losing her rag" and relayed her confrontation with Verne.

"Verne was so quick to stand up for La Toya and make the point that she is a vegetarian, has a strict diet and needs her salmon," she said.

"But, well, vegetarians aren't supposed to eat fish in the first place, and La Toya even ate turkey mince yesterday."

Ulrika finished the conversation by reiterating that she doesn't want La Toya to starve or eat meat, just compromise like the rest of the group.

The failed task also caused Tina to offend Ben. As the group talked their way through each individual challenge, Tina turned to Ben and said: "No disrespect, but your task was shit easy."

With tensions rising, Ben disagreed: "I resent that."

Tina then apologised and she said that she meant that it was more possible to complete than Verne and Michelle's, which caused them physical pain.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Tammi 2009 12:10

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio 'gets preferential treatment'

Day 14, 02:50 GMT

Michelle has claimed that Big Brother producers were so keen for Coolio's participation on the show that they have agreed to let him do whatever he wants.

The revelation that the group failed to acquire a full shopping budget had caused several small arguments that split the girls and guys into two camps.

Ulrika said she believed that the best way to ration the food would be to eat one major meal in the evening and not snack. Tina then agreed that Coolio tends to act selfishly over the food, eating bowls of cereal and snacks before and after dinner.

Mutya and Tina sympathised, noting that Coolio often doesn't think of others and pointing out that he regularly enters the bedroom and makes a lot of noise when everyone else is asleep.

The conversation led Ulrika to reveal: "I hate how Coolio makes us feel."

Laying in bed, Michelle commented: "Definitely. But before I came in here.... some people said.... well, [the producers] agreed to 'anything' to ensure Coolio would do the show."

A confused Tina said she didn't understand what she meant, but Ulrika agreed, comparing the situation to the George Orwell novel Animal Farm.

"Well Tina, you know Animal Farm? In there, all the animals are equal, right? Yet some animals are more equal if you know what I mean," she said.

Michelle said: "From what I've heard, for them to get Coolio to appear, they just said 'whatever'."
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”