CBBUK 6 live -ja spoileriketju

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: CBBUK 6 live -ja spoileriketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 00:26

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Celebs to face 'kissing OAP task'

Day 15, 18:21 GMT

An upcoming task will force the housemates to decide between telling the group who they chose for eviction and partaking in a number of disgusting 'Truth of Dare' challenges.

The Mirror reports that if the celebrities opt for the challenges, they could face kissing an elderly grandmother or licking a sweaty man's armpits

The game would be hosted by Terry, in a homage to his days working on the controversial '90s TV show The Word. The programme was famous for its 'I'll do anything to be on television' segment which regularly saw participants eat worms, lick sweat off fat people, graphically kiss elderly women and partake in other unsavoury tasks in a bid to be famous.

The task was originally scheduled to run on Thursday evening but was postponed in the wake of Coolio and Tina's argument. It is now expected to take place over the coming few days.
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 00:28

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Michelle: 'Six eggs in a dozen'

Day 15, 19:53 GMT

Michelle has said that she thinks there are six eggs in a dozen.

She had chosen to partake in the 'Multi-tasking' segment of the 'Battle of the Sexes' challenge and was called into the Diary Room to complete her activity.

She returned soon after and told the group that she had to iron two shirts, put on a hat and answer general questions as increasingly loud music blared out from the Diary Room speakers.

As Tommy walked in to complete the task for the male team, Michelle confessed that she only managed to iron one shirt and answer one question correctly.

She began laughing as she said: "I answered 'six' to a question asking how many eggs were in a dozen."

Ben and Ulrika started laughing, with Ulrika groaning: "Oh God." Michelle went on to defend her confused answer, claiming that the loud music threw her off her train of thought.

Tommy soon returned from the Diary Room and relayed a similar story, although he claimed that he answered more than one question correctly.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 00:32

Asukas, joka häädetään toisena CBBUK talosta on...Tina !!!

Tinan häätöprosentti: 38,8 %
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 01:29

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tina evicted!

Day 15, 22:06 GMT

Tina has become the second celebrity to be evicted from the Big Brother house after receiving 38.8% of the public vote.

The Shameless actress stood up, clapped her hands and yelled "Yes!" as Davina made the announcement.

Mutya, Michelle and Ulrika will remain in the house after surviving the eviction.

Ulrika held her head in her hands before she got up and hugged Tina, who said she was "made up" and started crying.

As the pair hugged, Tina said: "I'm really, really sorry for you, baby."

While Tina said her goodbyes to Verne and Tommy, Mutya said that she was "not waiting" to leave the house.

"I'm going tonight and they can't stop me," the former Sugababe threatened.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 01:30

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio: 'Tina is a bowling ball with legs'

Day 15, 22:38 GMT

Coolio mocked Tina's appearance after their argument over the shopping list.

Sitting in the ashtray with Terry, he explained why he felt he should be able to ignore the Shameless actress, who has since been evicted from the house, when deciding on the food the housemates should have for the week.

"I'm not going to take fucking tips from someone that looks like a fucking bowling ball with legs," he said.

He added that the plan by Ulrika, Michelle and Ben to split off their money separately for the shopping made him want to quit the show.

Terry said that it was an immature way to act, while Tommy and Verne agreed that the decision was "silly and childish".

"It's fucking childish," Coolio said.

He later told Big Brother in the Diary Room that the situation could not be resolved because the splitters were being "typical celebrities" and did not want to be part of the group.

Tina was evicted from the Big Brother house tonight with 38.8% of the public vote.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 01:31

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Mutya: 'I'm going tonight'

Day 15, 23:12 GMT

Mutya has threatened to leave the Big Brother house despite surviving the latest eviction.

The former Sugababes singer made the comments in the living room as it was announced that Tina had been voted out by the public.

"I'm going tonight and they can't stop me," she told the other housemates. "Tina can go, then I'm going through that back door and if they want to fight me they can."

"I never thought I'd last two weeks so I think I've done alright. I couldn't give a shit what they take from me."

Mutya said that she would not wait or unpack her things, adding that she had told people outside the house that she would be leaving.

She said that she would definitely be giggling when she watches what tasks the other housemates have to perform during the final week on the show.

In the studio, Davina said that she understood that Mutya would want to see her family and friends but hoped she would reconsider and stay in the house
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 01:32

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Mutya allowed to leave the house

Day 15, 23:18 GMT

Big Brother has told Mutya that she can leave the house and arrangements are being made for her departure.

Going straight into the Diary Room after Tina's eviction, she said: "I seriously can’t take it anymore. I can’t stay another night.

"If I stay tonight, I won’t be able to sleep. I’m sure it won’t be difficult for you to arrange for someone to get me out the back door."

Going back into the house, she casually told her silent housemates: "It will take about an hour, I told them to call my manager and call my mum and tell them that I’m going home tonight."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 02:03

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Mutya leaves Big Brother house

Day 15, 23:40 GMT

Mutya has walked out of the Big Brother house.

The singer headed straight to the Diary Room after Tina's eviction, saying: "I seriously can’t take it anymore. I can’t stay another night."

She told Big Brother: "If I stay tonight, I won’t be able to sleep. I’m sure it won’t be difficult for you to arrange for someone to get me out the back door."

Going back into the house, she casually told her silent housemates: "It will take about an hour, I told them to call my manager and call my mum and tell them that I’m going home tonight."

Big Brother's Big Mouth presenter Jack Whitehall later revealed that she had made her departure, leaving the house two members down following Tina's eviction.
Channel 4 kirjoitti:Mutya Walks

Day 16 - Sat 17 Jan 2009, 00:15 AM

Kuva

A second person leaves the Big Brother House tonight...

Homesickness has taken its toll on Mutya, who tonight decided enough was enough for her Big Brother experience. Leaving through the Diary Room, she had a final chat with Big Brother.

"I feel happy cos I'm going home and seeing my daughter and am going to have a decent night's sleep," she explained. "I don't want anyone to think I haven't enjoyed myself. I've had an amazing experience. But it's just the contact, of not being around people that I love. I miss my daughter dearly."

"So no change of heart?" asked Big Brother. "Not at all. I'm really looking forward to going home and giving my daughter a big hug and kiss. I've had my cries. I've missed my mum and my family. But tonight I feel comfortable to go home now."

"Anything you'd like to say before you go?" asked Big Brother, concluding the chat.

"A big thank you," replied Mutya. "It's been an amazing experience. I'm never gonna forget this. I've made some great friends. And you've made me feel that not having things, that I have all the time, isn't important. And what's important is to have my friends, my family, my daughter with me."

And with that, Mutya was gone...
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 02:13

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio attacks women's rights

Day 15, 23:59 GMT

Coolio launched an attack on women's rights as the argument over dividing up the shopping budget raged on yesterday.

Some of the housemates had suggested splitting off their share of the budget, which upset the rapper.

He went into the bedroom and yelled: "If we never gave bitches the vote, it'd be a fucking better world. They need to keep their ass at home, barefoot, pregnant, cleaning up shit."

As he continued screaming, Tina and Ulrika discussed his thoughts on the division of the shopping list

Tina said: "He's already got a face on him about it."

Ulrika added: "I know. He's in the other room going bonkers."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 12:48

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Verne doesn't remember drunken antics

Day 15, 01:02 GMT

Verne was called into the Diary Room today to discuss his behaviour following last night's celebrations.

As a reward for not moaning for an hour, the housemates had received a large buffet, champagne and messages in a bottle from home.

Big Brother asked the actor what he could remember from the previous night. He said: "Not a whole lot of detail yet, maybe you can fill me in.

"I don’t remember anything after when we broke the bottles, unfortunately, or fortunately, no, I don’t remember."

Verne looked sheepish as he remained in the Diary Room chair.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 12:49

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates discuss Mutya's exit

Day 16, 01:15 GMT

The remaining housemates have been discussing Mutya's departure from the Big Brother house.

Sitting at the dining room table, Tommy claimed that she had made the right choice, saying: "I said to her face, 'I'm not going to talk you out of this, you've made up your mind and I've got respect for you'. I think she made the right decision because she wasn't coping."

Terry agreed: "She's a young girl and I think the age difference is quite difficult."

In a separate conversation between La Toya and Coolio, La Toya said: "She doesn't want to get involved in the whole, 'Let me dance, let me sing, let people hear my voice'. She'll be happier out of here."

With a cheeky grin on his face. Coolio concluded: "She's cool. She's a nice girl. I'd hang out with her, she's alright."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 12:50

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Male housemates turn against Ulrika

Day 16, 01:32 GMT

The male housemates discussed their mixed feelings towards Ulrika tonight as they sat around the dining room table sipping lager.

The conversation began when Verne said out of the blue: "The thing about Ulrika is that she thinks she’s always right."

Terry refused to completely dismiss the former weather presenter, saying: "She’s a nice girl but she thinks she’s better than the rest."

Coolio agreed: "It's what she’s used to, she’s a leader."

Referring to Ulrika trying to take control of the shopping list, an exasperated Tommy said: "No, [she's] not a leader, sometimes she opens her mouth and she can’t get a word out."

Ben then joined in the conversation and concluded: "I think that at home she’s used to ruling the roost."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 12:50

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio: 'Michelle has a gameplan'

Day 16, 02:14 GMT

Coolio has claimed that Michelle has a gameplan to win the series.

In a discussion with Verne and Tommy at the table, he said: "Who is the resident expert on Big Brother? She knows how to win, she knows what to do."

However, he failed to convince the others, with Verne saying: "I think you think she's smarter than what she is."

Tommy agreed: "I think that's a good point. I think you think she's more calculating than she is."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 12:52

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tommy questions Coolio's beliefs

Day 16, 02:33 GMT

Tommy questioned whether some of Coolio's views were ethical in the early hours of this morning.

Sitting at the dining room table, Coolio said: "At the height of my career, they were trying to get me into gay clubs but I said, 'I aint performing at no gay clubs'."

However, he continued: "I asked them how much they would pay me and when I found out, I said, 'Tell them I'm on my way'."

An outraged Tommy said: "What if the Republicans asked you to appear at a rally? Would you change your beliefs?"

Coolio simply replied: "Money is green", before adding: "Everyone has their preferences and I don't hang out with gay guys. That's not my preference. When I grew up it was like 'He's gay? lets get him'."

Verne agreed, saying: "I don't care. As long as they don't touch me, I'm not bothered."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 12:52

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Male housemates debate sexist insults

Day 16, 10:28 GMT

Some of the male housemates stayed up late last night discussing whether it is acceptable to call a woman a "ho" or a "bitch".

Tommy argued against the terms as sexist, but both Coolio and Verne felt the terms were acceptable in the right circumstances.

"I just think if you call a random girl a ho or bitch: no," said Verne.

"When a girl steals from me she's a ho," he added.

Terry probed Verne further on his past relationships, but was told that Verne couldn't tell the housemates the full story on his ex-lovers as it was too "heartbreaking".

"If you'd been hurt like me, you'd understand," Verne told the celebrities.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 12:55

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates turn on evicted Tina

Day 16, 10:38 GMT

Terry, Ulrika and Ben have questioned whether Tina's time in the Big Brother house had a positive effect on the rest of the housemates.

Tina was evicted yesterday after receiving nearly 40% of the public vote.

Ulrika suggested that Tina's comments over the last two weeks evidenced a duplicitous character.

"She’d say one thing, and then do something at odds to that," she said.

Ben admitted that he was scared of Tina, while Terry questioned Tina's honesty on subjects such as her upbringing.

"I don’t know how working class she is," he said.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 12:56

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Verne reveals his insecurities

Day 16, 10:40 GMT

Verne has asked Terry and Coolio whether they can see him as anything but short.

The housemates had been discussing women late last night, when Verne turned the conversation to his own reduced stature.

Verne asked: "When you get to know me, do you notice my height?"

Terry reassured the housemate: "You’re a bloke, aren’t you?

"You’re sarcastic, you’ve got a sense of humour, you’ve got balls."

Coolio said he often thinks about Verne's height, but only when considering the smaller man's physical wellbeing.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2009 12:57

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio admits to being gay icon

Day 16, 10:43 GMT

Coolio last night admitted that he was something of a gay icon at the height of his career.

The rapper chatted with Tommy and Verne in the early hours of the morning.

He told them: "I've been hit on [by men] so many times but I'm like 'dude, move along'."

The 'Gangsta's Paradise' singer had earlier said that he did not want to perform at gay clubs until he realised how much money was on offer.

"Money is green," he said. "I'm an entertainer and I'll entertain anybody."
You´re welcome!

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 17 Tammi 2009 19:14

Mutyan lähtö on kyllä suuri harmi, koska hän oli Lucyn tippumisen jälkeen suurin suosikkini jäljelle jääneistä. Nyt siellä ei ole jäljellä sitten enää oikein ketään muita kuin Michelle josta erityisemmin pitäisin. :( Verne on täysin turha samoin kuin LaToya, Ben on muuten mukava mutta täysin turha hänkin. Loput on sitten vaan pääasiassa ärsyttäviä.

Onneksi on enää alle viikko jäljellä kautta, niin ei tarvitse jättää kesken.
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Tammi 2009 16:04

Day 18 - Mon 19 Jan 2009, 22:21 PM (UTC +2)

Nimettyinä olivat Michelle ja Ulrika.

Michelle häädettiin...

Michellen häätö prosentti: 67 %
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Tammi 2009 16:05

Channel 4 kirjoitti:News: Day 20

LaToya and Tommy Leave The Building!

Day 20 - Wed 21 Jan 2009, 22:30 PM

The results from Wednesday's double eviction are in...

Tommy was evicted with 9.2% of the current vote total

LaToya was evicted with 6.6% of the current vote total.

After LaToya's impressive 20 days in the House, she is now free to celebrate her freedom with her sister Janet.

LaToya proved a hit with the boys but was less popular with the other ladies in the House. Ulrika noticed that LaToya wasn't worried about endearing herself to the other girls as, one-by-one, the boys nominated the other females out of the House.

Sadly, it seems LaToya didn't charm the voters.

It's been beautiful LaToya. Shamon.

Meanwhile, Soccer-mad socialist Tommy sounded like a perfect fit for communal living. The outspoken socialist MP set his stall out early with a rousing political speech in the Talent Task

The sporty Scot kept himself in shape with daily workouts, which gave us regular, exciting glimpses of his hirsute torso.

Tommy took nothing more seriously than his football. He wore a variety of football kits and organised a series of football matches, which he played in as if his life depended on it.

And he couldn't be deterred by anything as inconvenient as the lack of actual footballs in the House... he simply made them himself.

But now it seems the final whistle has blown for Tommy... you have voted him out.

Well played Tommy and LaToya.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Tammi 2009 23:17

CBBUK6 -asukas, joka sijoittuu viidenneksi on... Ben Adams !!!

Benin häätö(voitto)prosentti: 15,2 %
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”