CBBUK 6 live -ja spoileriketju

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: CBBUK 6 live -ja spoileriketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 12 Tammi 2009 22:19

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Housemates nominate for eviction

Day 11, 17:24 GMT

Big Brother has called on the ten remaining housemates to nominate each other for eviction.

Throughout the day, Big Brother has been individually summoning contestants to the Diary Room for up to ten minutes at a time.

Michelle told the other housemates that everything she said was honest when she made her own nominations.

She added that "you can't really make things up" in the Diary Room because Big Brother asks for examples.

After last celebrity Verne had finished, Big Brother thanked the housemates for their nominations and said that he would "announce the results in due course".

The group had previously predicted that an eviction will take place tomorrow, with Ulrika claiming that she knew there would be a live show from her television contacts.

"I'm guessing, I'm anticipating that there might be an eviction tomorrow," she told Terry.

It is the first time all housemates have been able to nominate for eviction as Head of House Terry was the only celebrity able to do so during the show's first week.
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 12 Tammi 2009 22:20

Digital Spy kirjoitti:La Toya: 'I know who has been nominated'

Day 11, 19:07 GMT

La Toya has claimed that she already knows who other housemates have been nominating for eviction.

Speaking to Verne in the bedroom, she said: "I can't talk about this 'til it's over - I know who everybody voted for."

Verne told her that he thinks she will be okay, but La Toya nodded her head to disagree.

She said: "I already knew two days ago. I watch everyone. I heard the talk, I already heard it. You know what their reason is?"

Verne reminded La Toya that housemates are not allowed to discuss nominations , after which they ended their conversation.

The group has already been docked two tokens after Terry and Tina were punished for talking about nominations.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 12 Tammi 2009 23:03

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio losing the plot

The rapper made some weird noises

Coolio has started to lose the plot after the house went into a lull.

The rapper has started to amuse himself in unusual ways, not taking anybody else’s feelings into account.

Coolio began talking in a strange voice through his nose and the back of his throat. Sounding like someone with recently sandpapered vocal chords, his fellow housemates looked at each other in shock and disbelief. It even prompted Ulrika to give the American an unimpressed look.

Then Coolio sat on a chair, shouting: “Anyone want a beer?”

No-one replied, as the majority of the house completely ignored him. After a few minutes, Verne politely talked to Coolio who was still saying weird things in his nasally voice.

Finally, Coolio got his apple pie from the oven and shouted to Tina in a strange voice: “Would you like some? It won’t hurt you!”

Tina ignored him, but Coolio’s attention then quickly spun to Michelle. He randomly started screeching noises in Michelle’s face. The Liberty X singer could not take any more and screamed back at Coolio’s face, shutting him up for a whole ten seconds.

“Ten out of ten,” said Ulrika.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 12 Tammi 2009 23:56

IBB kirjoitti:Mutya considers quitting

Kuva

The singer complains that there is nothing to do in the BB house

Mutya is considering to quit Celebrity Big Brother due to missing her daughter.

The ex-Sugababe singer has been feeling the pressure in the Big Brother house today, and has been in the Diary Room to reveal her concerns.

After a long talk with Big Brother, Mutya left the diary room and told Ulrika what her worries were.

She said: “I was just explaining to Big Brother a lot of the little things that are starting to bug me, cos there’s nothing to do. Little things like wanting a piece of chocolate.”

Looking very downbeat, she continued: “I said my blood is starting to boil, I’m starting to sweat over little things, you’ve given me too much time to think about my daughter so I’d rather just walk now and go home. It’s getting too much. I need something to think about.”

A concerned Ulrika asked: “What did they say to that?”

“They asked me if I wanted to sleep on it, and talk to them in the morning,” replied Mutya.

Will she be the first quitter in this year’s series?
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 11:06

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Verne: 'Little people envy me'

Day 11, 00:18 GMT

Verne has said that he thinks other little people in the entertainment industry are jealous of him.

In conversation with Tommy and La Toya, he revealed that his rise to fame has provoked envy and duplicity from fellow dwarves trying to make it big.

La Toya questioned whether Verne ever attended ‘little people conventions’, to which he replied: “No, because it gets a little crazy.”

Tommy then asked whether he has experienced any jealousy in the community, prompting Verne to reply: “Oh yeah, big time. A lot of little people in the business are very jealous of me. I mean, they’re nice to your face, but they talk behind your back.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 11:09

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates win three tokens in task

Day 12, 02:59 GMT

The housemates have won the maximum number of tokens after Coolio, La Toya and Verne displayed their impressive knowledge of all things British.

The Americans were given two hours to learn as much as possible about Great Britain for a quiz they would later be tested on. A buzzer would sound for every answer they answered incorrectly and the UK housemates, who were suited up in all-in-one remotely controlled muscle stimulator suits, would receive a mild shock.

After being subjected to classic British music and a pre-quiz roast dinner, Coolio, La Toya and Verne were informed they must get at least 30 questions right and began the quiz.

Although the British celebrities were shocked eight times in the first 20 minutes alone, the American trio achieved 35 correct answers, resulting in the group winning the maximum three tokens.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 11:10

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Verne regrets Rolling Stones opportunity

Day 12, 03:03 GMT

Terry and Verne have shared their experiences with The Rolling Stones, leading Verne to label himself a "dumbass" for passing up an opportunity to see them record.

Verne, Terry, La Toya and Coolio had been talking about LA and sharing stories about celebrities they knew when Verne and Terry realised that they had both met the rock veterans.

Recollecting a personal invitation from the group to watch them record new material, Verne said: "I could've gone to see them, but like a dumbass, I didn't go."

Steering the conversation back to the many urban myths surrounding the group, Terry confirmed that Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood are both intimidating drinkers.

"I saw Ronnie put away ten screwdrivers in just the time I spent with him," he said. "And even though they could've done, they didn't act like they owned the place."

Verne agreed with Terry before concluding the discussion by reiterating: "I still kick myself about passing that [opportunity] up."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 15:55

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Love in the air between Ben, Michelle?

Day 12, 10:23 GMT

Ben and Michelle's relationship has once again come under the scrutiny of other housemates.

La Toya asserted to Tina that she thought the former Liberty X singer was "madly in love". She said: "Have you noticed that two people are in love? It's so blatant. They're afraid to say anything because of all the cameras.

"She is madly in love with him, more than he is for her. It's so cute, it's really cute and I feel so bad, because I feel as if their bodies are fighting each other inside, and they can't do anything about it."

Meanwhile, the former A1 singer told Big Brother that he was beginning to feel uncomfortable about teasing in the house. "I am absolutely not interested in splitting up someone else's relationship.

"I'd never do that, and I don't see Michelle like that. She's a nice girl, but there isn't an attraction with Michelle. It's more like a friendship," he said.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 15:56

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio would pull Mutya on "drunk night"

Day 12, 10:26 GMT

Coolio has told Ben that he would have to be drunk to bed Mutya.

According to The Sun, the rapper revealed that he would pull the former Sugababe on a "drunk night".

"No disrespecting none of the women in here, but if I wasn't in here I wouldn't look at none of them twice. I wouldn't. Mutya though? I think I would. On a drunk night."

The American artist added that La Toya is a "hottie". "I actually think La Toya is the best-looking of them all," he told Ben.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 15:57

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Michelle: "I can't take any more of Coolio"

Day 12, 10:28 GMT

Michelle has said that she can't take any more of Coolio's speculation over her friendship with Ben.

"He doesn't understand. Stupid remarks, and it's not funny anymore," the singer told Tommy and La Toya.

"I find myself walking away from Ben because of Coolio. It's really, really hurting me and it's hurting my boyfriend and it's really pissing me off.

"When I come out of here I want to know my boyfriend is there waiting for me. That's the only thing that's keeping me going in here."

Tommy said he would have a word with Coolio, while La Toya advised Michelle to "stay strong".

When La Toya told Coolio to ease up on the former Liberty X star, Coolio said: "I'm just joking."

"This is my house and I'll do what I want in my house," he added. "I can say whatever I want to say. I'm the king. I don't care."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 15:58

Digital Spy kirjoitti: La Toya: "I actually forget how old I am"

Day 12, 10:30 GMT

La Toya has revealed that she does not celebrate her birthday because of her mother's beliefs as a Jehovah's witness.

The celebrity housemate said that it can lead to confusion about her real age.

"Sometimes I actually forget how old I am," she said.

When questioned by Tommy, the 52-year-old said that her family doesn't celebrate Christmas either.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 15:59

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tommy, La Toya holding under pressure

Day 12, 10:33 GMT

La Toya and Tommy have agreed that they are coping with the strain of Big Brother life better than some of their housemates.

The pair were talking about life under the constant gaze of the cameras when Tommy announced: "I think internally and mentally I'm probably one of the strongest characters."

"I'm holding up fine," La Toya responded, before Tommy pointed out: "I didn't think you were at first. I was worried about you... You've conditioned yourself and that's great."

La Toya went on to say that she knew what she was getting herself into when she agreed to enter the house. "I'm not gonna complain about anything cos I knew what I was getting into when I came in. So why should I complain and bicker?

"If I wanted to do that I shouldn't have walked in. So when I hear the bickering I think, I knew what I walked into," she said.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 16:01

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Terry forgets wife's birthday

Day 12, 11:12 GMT

Terry anxiously asked housemates to confirm the date last night after realising that he had forgotten to wish his wife 'Happy Birthday'.

Tommy has been sending covert messages to his own wife while inside the Big Brother house, but Terry missed remembering his wife's birthday by fifteen minutes.

At a quarter-past midnight, a worried Terry asked the other housemates: "Oh God, what date is it? "The twelfth? It's Susan's birthday! Oh no, is it past midnight? The thirteenth, then."

He then walked over to a camera in the kitchen and said: "Happy Birthday Susan, I'll sort you out when I get out."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 16:03

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tina calls female housemate "shallow"

Day 12, 11:24 GMT

Tina has attacked one of the female housemates for pretending to be insecure.

After complaining about Coolio to other housemates, Tina privately revealed that she's also got a problem with a female housemate.

Tina told Big Brother: "I think she's quite superficial. Shallow. Spends too long preening herself.

"She makes out like she's really insecure, but prances around in just a towel."

The footage was shown on last night's Big Brother's Big Mouth, but host Jack Whitehall would not reveal who she was talking about.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 20:33

Tällä viikolla nimettynä ovat Michelle, Mutya, Tina ja Ulrika.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 20:35

IBB kirjoitti:Michelle, Mutya, Tina and Ulrika face eviction

Battle of the Girls

Michelle, Mutya, Tina and Ulrika have been nominated and will face the public vote this week.

The quartet received the most nominations and one of them will be leaving the Big Brother house on Friday.

Tune into tonight’s highlights show at 9pm to see who each housemate nominated and their reasons.

After Big Brother revealed the nomination results to the housemates, both Tina and Mutya screamed out in joy.

Betting odds to follow shortly.

Who do you think will be evicted in the ‘Battle of the Girls’?
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 20:40

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Big Brother sets toy task

Day 12, 17:44 GMT

Big Brother has set the housemates a two-day shopping task to turn themselves into children's toys.

There are seven separate toy-related challenges, with the group required to fail no more than two in total to succeed in the task.

La Toya, who has been dressed as a marching soldier, and Mutya, who is in a rag-doll costume, must learn to play a piece of music on a giant piano and provide a note-perfect performance tomorrow.

Michelle and Verne are dressed as teddy bears and have been given a honey-related picnicking challenge.

Ulrika has been given a native American warrior costume and must learn how to fire a bow and arrow accurately.

Coolio and Tommy have become a red and blue racing car respectively and must keep their vehicles clean and well-maintained using the outdoor car-wash.

Terry and Tina must become music-box ballerinas and show off their graceful moves by learning a routine from a DVD.

Ben is dressed as a green dinosaur, with his challenge to take place tomorrow.

In addition to the individual tasks, the celebrities have been set a group challenge. On hearing the trigger sound of children's laughter, housemates have one minute to enter the toy box inside the living room and stay there until all children have left the house.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 20:41

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Verne, Michelle stuck on honey challenge

Day 12, 17:51 GMT

Michelle and Verne have been struggling with their challenge in the toy task set by Big Brother.

Both must remain dressed as teddy bears and eat an entire pot of honey each in four hours using only a wooden spoon.

At the start of the task, Michelle said: "It's absolutely vile. Big Brother, this is awful."

Coolio suggested the pair eat as much honey as quickly as possible before throwing up and continuing.

"You guys could be finished so quick if you did it that way," he said. "Try to drink as much as you can. You're going to be sick anyway so you might as well get it over with."

Michelle said: "I actually don't think I can do it. It's making me feel really dizzy."

Verne added: "What's our poop going to look like? Sticky?

Ulrika said that eating that much honey would probably give her a migraine because of the sugar content.

Coolio agreed and said that the trial is not a healthy thing to do, claiming that it could make Michelle and especially Verne "sick for days".

He added hat he "felt bad" for the pair, saying: "There's no way you're going to eat all of it so don't eat any more. We can take that honey and make a nice dessert later on."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 21:07

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Children invade Big Brother house

Day 12, 18:00 GMT

A group of young children have entered the Big Brother house as part of the toy task given to the housemates.

When the group heard the trigger sound, recorded children's laughter, they hurried into the toy box in the living room and stopped moving.

A number of children then came into the house and ran around the living room screaming and jumping around.

Two alarm bells rang and the children left the room on the sound of the second one, allowing the housemates to move again.

Ulrika said: "I didn't think there'd be real little children."

Mutya replied that she was hoping there would not be real children in the house, while Tina said: "I didn't look at any of them. I didn't want to look at any of them."

Ulrika added: "I heard the teacher going 'just run around' and I just closed my eyes and thought 'I'm not taking a chance'."

The children will come into the house on a number of occasions over the next two days as part of the toy shopping task.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 21:08

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tina, Terry must match 'Endless Love'

Day 12, 19:06 GMT

Tina and Terry have been told that they must get as many internet views of their music box ballerina performance as Verne and Ulrika managed for their duet of 'Endless Love'.

As Verne and Ulrika smashed their 10,000 hits target with 81,483 views by the end of the last task, Tina and Terry must match their total with at least 81,000 views of their performance, which they will give tomorrow.

Terry expressed doubts that they could succeed, telling Tina: "I just don't think that we're going to beat the Verne."

Michelle added that the pair may find it hard to beat what was a "unique" performance by Ulrika and Verne in the earlier task.

Tina and Terry have been in the bedroom rehearsing their routine with a portable DVD player and headphones.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 22:02

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Ulrika weeps as kids enter BB house

Day 12, 19:10 GMT

Ulrika wept this afternoon as a group of children entered the house as part of this week's toy task.

The former Gladiators presenter was dressed as a native American warrior and must learn to fire a bow and arrow accurately to help secure a luxury shopping budget.

When the group hears the sound of children's laughter, they must enter the toy box in the living room and remain there until the children have left the house.

As the children entered for the first time, Ulrika cried silently while the rest of the group stood still.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2009 22:03

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Terry, Tina perform ballet routine

Day 12, 19:23 GMT

Terry and Tina performed their ballet routine as part of this week's toy-themed shopping task this afternoon.

The pair were challenged by Big Brother to show their "natural grace and elegance" by becoming ballet dancers on a music box.

As they performed the routine, the housemates giggled at Terry and Michelle said: "He's absolutely loving it."

In order to pass their part of this week's shopping task, the ballerinas will have to beat Ulrika and Verne's total of 81, 483 hits of their performance video on the website.
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”