Nikkin (BB7) fanitusketju

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Re: Nikkin (BB7) kuulumisia

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 24 Syys 2008 16:53

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: AMY IS BEAUTIFUL
I was so sad to hear that Amy Winehouse missed her own 25th birthday party. Apparently she thought she was too ugly to go, which is ridiculous as she's beautiful inside and out. She just has really low self-esteem. Her hubby Blake has refused parole from Prison and I think it's for the best. The last thing Amy needs is him coming out early and making life harder than it already is.

BRITNEY: BACK ON TRACK
I'm so happy that Britne Spears' new album, Circus, is coming out in December - I'm definitely going to buy it! She has been looking great recently and it seems like the old Britney is back on track. Hopefully this will be a new beginning for her. Her tunes have always been really catchy but she must be feeling nervous making a comeback after all this time. I think her fans will stick by her and I wish her all the best.

ROBBIE'S FREE AND SINGLE AGAIN
It's a shame Robbie Williams has split up with his actress girldfriend Ayda Field, but at least it means he's back on the market! I think he needs to take his mind off the split by getting a personal trainer and getting in shape. He needs a girlfriend who isn't famous - someone he can switch off with. He'll find her when he least expects it.

STEPH'S SINGLE COULD BE A HIT!
Steph from this year's Big Brother is releasing a single, and I can see it becoming a bit hit on the dance scene! I'm not really into that kind of music, but if she can make some money from it then good on her. I've heard her sing and she's got an OK voice, although I wasn't very impressed when I saw footage of her recording the track in a studio above a kebab shop!

I'M LOVING.....
New movie Tropic Thunder. I went to the premiere last week and met Ben Stiller, who wrote and directed the film. He's lovely. I'm just gutted that he's married! I though It was great and Jack Black really made me laugh.

MY DIARY
I've had a busy week. I went to the Vodaphone Live Music Awards, which was great, and on Sunday went to Jeff Brazier's fund-raiser for DebRA, the charity in aid of people with the genetic skin blistering condition epidermolysis bullosa. This weekend I'm going to the Toast festival in London to celebrate Australian food - I'd love to go there one day.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 30 Syys 2008 21:47

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: POSH EXERCISE REGIME IS EXCESSIVE!
I was shocked to find out Victoria Beckham runs four miles a day, seven days a week. I thinks it's far too much. You need to give your body a rest between sessions. She's so thin as well these days - I think she needs to have more meat on her bones. If she is doing that much exercise.

LOVING THE X-FACTOR BOOT CAMP
I'm loving the X-Factor right now. It makes sense that Dannii has the over-25's as that's probably the naffest group. I don't think she really serves a purpose -she only ever makes negative comments. It's practically the SImon and Cheryl show - I think they have got the best acts with the 14-25 boys and girls. Louis has got the groups, which are also a bit rubbish. I can't wait to see how the competition starts panning out.

KATE NEEDS A NORMAL GUY
Kate Moss as apparently split up with oon/off boyfriend Jamie Hince, and it;s thought to be over for good this time. I think Kate needs to move away from these rock-star types. She's been out with two now who have both messed her around - they all seem to want to live life on the edge. Maybe Kate has got to the point where she just wants to settle down. Perhaps she should go for a run-of-the-mill bloke, or a rich stockbroker instead!

STRICTLY'S HOTTING UP ALREADY!
I couldn't believe it when i read that Jessie Wallace has been bitching about the other Strictly Come Dancing contestants, and apparently calling Jodie Kidd "a horse". She's probably just jealous of the fact that Jodie is more elegant and a better dancer than her, if anyone's a horse, it's her! Especially with those teeth! I want Andrew Castle to win - he's really funny. I've met his family and they would be so proud if he won.

I'M LOVING...
Last week I went on a sunbed and burnt all over. All I could wear was cotton pyjama's. I'm never going on a sunbed again! Thank goodness for Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel - it was really soothing.

MY DIARY
Last week I went on This Morning with my mum to talk about my anorexia. I really enjoyed the experience. At the weekend I went on CelebAir to Tenerife with Danielle Lloyd and my friend Guy. It was great fun! This week I'm going on another ITV2 show - Celebrity Juice with Fearne Cotton and Keith Lemon. I have to dress up as Amy Whinehouse!
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 05 Loka 2008 18:44

Top 130 Most Searched Women on Internet

Top Most Searched Beautiful Women on Internet :

Women Women Women - Be it – Actresses, Athletes, Singers, Supermodels, TV Stars, Celebrities, Headline Makers and anything else you can imagine – HERE They are ALL – TOP 130 Most Searched Women on Internet.

Most Searched Women (51-60)

51. Pink

52. Nikki Grahame

53. Katie Price

54. Brittany Murphy

55. Gemma Atkinson

56. Alexis Bledel

57. Kirstie Alley

58. Denise Richards

59. Marilyn Monroe

60. Gwen Stefani

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 05 Loka 2008 18:49

Nikkistä tulee hyvin paljon mieleen Cheryll, tai päinvastoin. Pelaavat peliä samalla tavalla, N tietty överimmin ku C, mutta kuitenki.

En laittan tätä kommenttia Chipaketjuun, koska ei siellä kuitenkaan kukaan Nikkiä tietäis. :P

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 05 Loka 2008 18:58

Punde kirjoitti:Nikkistä tulee hyvin paljon mieleen Cheryll, tai päinvastoin. Pelaavat peliä samalla tavalla, N tietty överimmin ku C, mutta kuitenki.
Nääh, itse en näe heissä juuri mitään samaa.

Edit: Cheryll muistuttaa mielestäni paljon Brigitteä (BBAU8), mutta on tietysti huomattavasti siedettävämpi kuin ärsyttävä Brigitte. "Riisuttu versio". :)

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Loka 2008 16:19

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti:THE X FACTOR'S GETTING TOUGH
It's now reached the stage where The X Factor is hotting up. I think the girl group Bad Lashes are the best and I hope they win - it would be nice to see a group come first for a change. They could even be the next Girls Aloud! I'd like to see the judges being brutal in this series and not beating about the bush, as it is a talent show after all. I'm not surprised that Dannii MInogue is upset about Cheryl Cole getting all the attention. She use to be the glamorous young one, but now her nose has been put well out of joint!

LITTLE BRITAIN GOES STATESIDE!
I'm completely obsessed with Little Britain USA. My favourite characters are "computer says no" Carol and Fat Fighter Majorie - they're so rude! I think David Walliams and Matt Lucas are hilarious and I'm sure millions of people here and in the states are tuning into the new series. I am very interested to see how the comedy will go down with the Americans.

STRICTLY'S NOT ABOUT TALENT
I love Strictly Come Dancing, although I think it's a shame that it seems to be more of a popularity contest nowadays. Lisa Snowdon has an unfair advantage as she's had professional training, that's probably why she gets on so well with Brendan Cole. I also think judge Craig Revel Horwood is trying to be like Simon Cowell, but his remarks can be unnecessarily cruel sometimes.

CELEBRITY PERFUME IS EVERYWHERE!
Everyone and their dog seems to be bringing out a celebrity perfume as the moment! Jordan and even the Hollyoaks cast have launched fragrances lately, but I don't think it's over the top, as long as they smell nice. My favourite celeb scent is Paris Hilton's Heiress. I'd love to have my own one day, it would be called Special by Nikki Grahame and would smell fresh with hints of citrus.

I'M LOVING
The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundations De-Feet Lung Cancer campaign. The charity is encouraging people to take part in fundraising events to raise money for the UK's biggest cancer killer, and it's all feet themed. It's a fantastic cause that I'm proud to support! Visit http://www.roycastle.org/de-feet for more details.

MY DIARY
Last week I went to Zuma in London to celebrate my friend Sarah's 25th birthday. It's our favourite restaurant and we had such a good time! I also recorded a video for http://www.wordia.com, where various celebrities describe what certain words mean to them. My word was "invention". I spent last weekend watching excellent TV and I went to a friend's wedding in Woburn. This week I'm planning to visit MFI as I'm decorating my flat!

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 08 Loka 2008 21:41

Spencer kirjoitti:
Punde kirjoitti:Nikkistä tulee hyvin paljon mieleen Cheryll, tai päinvastoin. Pelaavat peliä samalla tavalla, N tietty överimmin ku C, mutta kuitenki.
Nääh, itse en näe heissä juuri mitään samaa.

Edit: Cheryll muistuttaa mielestäni paljon Brigitteä (BBAU8), mutta on tietysti huomattavasti siedettävämpi kuin ärsyttävä Brigitte. "Riisuttu versio". :)
Mun mielestä Niko pelaa peliään hyvin samalla tavalla kuin Nikki. Nikki tosin on parempi kaikin tavoin.
Who is she? Where did you find her?

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 10 Loka 2008 00:11

Pakko kyllä ihmetellä, kuka näitä täällä lukee... mutta ilmeisesti jotakuta kiinnostaa kun näitä Nikkin juttuja tänne postataan. :tired
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 10 Loka 2008 00:36

Tirkka kirjoitti:Pakko kyllä ihmetellä, kuka näitä täällä lukee... mutta ilmeisesti jotakuta kiinnostaa kun näitä Nikkin juttuja tänne postataan. :tired
Jos noin kovasti ärsyttää ja Nikkin kuulumiset ei kiinnosta, niin suosittelen pysymään poissa tästä ketjusta. Jos sinua ei kiinnosta Nikkin kuulumiset, niin se ei todellakaan tarkoita sitä, etteikö joitain muita voisi kiinnostaa. Ja btw täällä on minun lisäkseni monia muitakin Nikki-faneja (mm. shirenu, Big Mother, Dorothy..).

Postaan näitä Nikkin viikottaisia kolumneja ja kuulumisia tänne ihan vain Nikki-fanien ja muiden kiinnostuneiden iloksi. Todella ärsyttävää lukea sitten "kiitokseksi" tällaisia negatiivisia anti-Nikki-fanien viestejä. :x

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 10 Loka 2008 00:37

Kiitti Spencer-muru, et postaat näitä. Pus och kräm.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 10 Loka 2008 00:51

Big Mother kirjoitti:Kiitti Spencer-muru, et postaat näitä. Pus och kräm.
Kiitos. :) Mukava lukea myös positiivista palautetta negatiivisen vastapainoksi.

Suurin kiitos kuuluu kuitenkin Barracutelle, joka kirjoittaa nämä Nikkin OK-lehden kolumnit viikottain tuonne Nikkin fanifoorumille. :tu Minä välitän ne sitten eteenpäin tänne.

On muuten huhuttu, että Nikki saattaisi vierailla tuossa Dead Set -sarjassa! [smilie=a_happyhappy.gif]

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 10 Loka 2008 00:53

Spencer kirjoitti:On muuten huhuttu, että Nikki saattaisi myös vierailla tuossa Dead Set -sarjassa! [smilie=a_happyhappy.gif]
Se ois ihanaa. Pundekin tykkäis. :wink:

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 10 Loka 2008 02:33

Spencer kirjoitti:Ja btw täällä on minun lisäkseni monia muitakin Nikki-faneja (mm. shirenu, Big Mother, Dorothy..).

Postaan näitä Nikkin viikottaisia kolumneja ja kuulumisia tänne ihan vain Nikki-fanien ja muiden kiinnostuneiden iloksi. Todella ärsyttävää lukea sitten "kiitokseksi" tällaisia negatiivisia anti-Nikki-fanien viestejä. :x
Yllättyneenä minun on pyydettävä varmaankin sitten anteeksi. Oletin ilman muuta että näitä ei lue kukaan kun kommenttejakin on tullut aika harvakseltaan. Tokihan noita sitten mielelläänkin saa postata jos niitä ihmiset kerran oikeasti lukevat. :D

Itselläni ei ole oikeasti hajuakaan kuka se Nikki on, paitsi että on entinen BrittiBB-asukas. Joten en ole missään nimessä mikään anti-Nikki-fanikaan. :P
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 10 Loka 2008 08:38

Tirkka kirjoitti:Yllättyneenä minun on pyydettävä varmaankin sitten anteeksi.
Saat ilman muuta anteeksi. No hard feelings. :kippis:
Tirkka kirjoitti: Itselläni ei ole oikeasti hajuakaan kuka se Nikki on, paitsi että on entinen BrittiBB-asukas. Joten en ole missään nimessä mikään anti-Nikki-fanikaan. :P
Nikki on tunnettu ja hyvin suosittu (ja vihattu) asukas, jota joko rakastaa tai vihaa, niin oletin automaattisesti, että kuulut siihen toiseen ryhmään, johon käsitykseni mukaan mm. Punde ja Jaake kuuluvat.

Tässä muutama lyhyt pätkä Nikkistä:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kPjjQ7ZLg0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5LKEYBIzeA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRWT2Lx4Nb0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMSa4nDXfVw

Paras asukas Britti-BB:ssä ikinä!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 15 Loka 2008 04:27

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: IT'S CRUNCH TIME FOR THE X FACTOR CONTESTANTS!
I think the judges have done a good job in choosing the final 12 for the X Factor. Laura is amazing and I want her to win. I can't imagine how nervous they must feel before doing a live show. I'll be staying in on Saturdays from now on! I was pleased to hear they've recorded a charity single for Help For Heroes - a cover of Mariah Carey's Hero. I love charity songs and I'm sure this one will do really well.

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 JUST ISN'T FOR ME...
There is a lot of hype around High School Musical 3, but I'm not overly keen to go and see it. I love musicals but when they're performed on the stage, not on screen. I felt the same about Mamma Mia! - it's all a bit too "in your face" for me. Zac Efron is gorgeous though, and the cast are clearly talented - they must be really fit to do all that singing and dancing so well.

POSH'S HEELS SCARE ME!
I really don't like those ridiculous sjyscraper heels that Victoria Beckham was spotted wearing recently - they look like weapons! She can pull pretty much anything off, though, and knows how to get attention; there's no doubting her legs look amazing, She's a real trendsetter and I'm sure there will be lots of people copying the look, although I certainly won't be one of them! Apart from being dangerous, I think they're ugly as sin!

BRITNEY SPEARS IS LOOKING BETTER THAN EVER!
Britney looks amazing in the video for Womanizer with her three different looks. I think it'll send her straight to the top, where she belongs. She's back on the right track now and has proved she's still pin-up material. And I can't wait to see her on the X Factor. Also, I hope she finds a nice man to look after her soon. I think Josh Harnett and her would make a great couple!

I'M LOVING...
The film How To Lose Friends & Alienate People really made me laugh, mostly because Simon Pegg is so funny! His co-star Kirsten Dunst is one of my favourite actresses too - she's so cool and stunning and doesn't get caught up in controversy like Lindsay Lohan. She reminds me of my sister Natalie in some ways!

MY DIARY
I was on Celebrity Juice last week, which was really good fun. The host, Keith Lemon, is so funny and kept threatening to take his trousers off! Last week I also saw Dirty Pretty Things at The Roundhouse in London, who were fantastic. And congratulations to my sister, Natalie, who just graduated with a Masters degree in writing for the Stage and Broadcast Media!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 22 Loka 2008 16:50

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: MADONNA & GUY: IT'S OVER
It's really sad that Madonna and Guy Ritchie have split up. Perhaps while Madonna was on tour they realised that they could live apart. I think Guy got fed up of having to take a back seat to her and I reckon he likes to be in control - but who can control Madonna? I feel sorry for David, their adopted son, as he came from an unstable background. It'll be hard on Lourdes and Rocco, too.

CHERYL IS A WINNER ALREADY!
I love the X Factor! Cheryl has got some wicked acts in her group and has a real chance of winning - I love Laura White and Diana VIckers is starting to grow on me, although Simon is right about people either loving or hating her voice. I think she needs to chill out a bit and be more natural. Alexandra Burke is brilliant too. She has got a second chance after being rejected by Louis three years ago and is working so hard.

POSH AND BECKS' THEFT ORDEAL
I was shocked to hear Victoria and David Beckham's possessions have been stolen and put up for auction on the Internet. It must be absolutely awful for them, because how do they know who they can trust? Also people have been riffling through their personal things. They'll have to be more wary of people in the future. I would be really upset if I was them.

THE STRICTLY STARS ARE FAB!
Cherie Lunghi has been proving her talent on Strictly Come Dancing, but I'm still rooting for the lovely Andrew Castle. I'm also loving Rachel Stevens. I've met her before and she is so sweet and daintly - she looks really elegant in those gorgeous dresses every week. Len Goodman is the nicest judge although he's a bit of a soft touch. I'd love to get into dancing lessons - the only problem is, I don't have a partner!

I'M LOVING...
Edamame beans. I'm addicted to them! They're a great cheap savoury snack for when you're watching films and are really good for you, too.

MY DIARY
Last week I went to Dublin to film the brilliant comedy series, The Podge & Rodge show. We stayed in a five star hotel - it was lovely. I also went to see Oasis and the Charlatans - they were great and are two of my favourite bands!

Realcowboy
Big Brother

Viesti Kirjoittaja Realcowboy » 22 Loka 2008 17:46

Katsoin Spencerin linkittämät videoklipit. Nikkillä näytti olevan luonnetta useamman asukkaan edestä.
Mitähän tapahtuisi, jos Nikki ja Niko laitettaisiin viikoksi kahdestaan bigbrothermaisiin oloihin?
Niko Saarinen ja Aki Manninen ne yhteen soppii.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 22 Loka 2008 18:07

Realcowboy kirjoitti:Katsoin Spencerin linkittämät videoklipit. Nikkillä näytti olevan luonnetta useamman asukkaan edestä.
Todellinen persoona isolla P:LLÄ. :in love: Laitan vielä lisää noita videoklippejä jossakin välissä.

En muuten vieläkään oikein pysty katsomaan tuota Nikkin häätöä. Alkaa vtuttamaan.. :( Käsittämättömin häätö ikinä! Kaikki asukkaat (paitsi pääsyyllinen) olivat rangaistukseksi ehdolla, koska yksi asukas oli rikkonut jatkuvasti sääntöjä. Tapetit saivat jäädä ja Nikki häädettiin hyvin niukalla erolla Aisleyneen (paljon negatiivisia/positiivisia tunteita herättävä asukas myöskin). Onneksi Nikki sai kuitenkin suuremmat hurraukset kuin itse tuon kauden voittaja. :bidmouth:

Brand
Guru

Viesti Kirjoittaja Brand » 22 Loka 2008 18:31

^^
Nikkin toinen stintti talossa olikin sitten aika horroria ja lähtiessä ei paljon hurrattu.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 22 Loka 2008 19:01

Brand kirjoitti:^^
Nikkin toinen stintti talossa olikin sitten aika horroria ja lähtiessä ei paljon hurrattu.
Joo, mutta silloinkin yleisö hurrasi ja buuasi (mixed reaction). Parempi yleisön vastaanotto sekin oli kuin yleensä Briteissä (kaikille aina buuataan, jopa joskus voittajillekin :) ).
Ja huonompi vastaanotto johtui siitä, että 99% ihmisistä oli täysin sitä twistiä vastaan (häädetty asukas äänestetään takaisin taloon), ja Nikki sai paskaa niskaan sen takia. Tietysti kovaääniset Nikki-haterit myös väittivät hänen näyttelevän kuuluisia "tantrumeitaan", koska hän tiesi ihmisten rakastavan niitä.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 22 Loka 2008 20:20

Lisää videoklippejä Nikkistä:

Who Is She: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8VNQ5V2yiI
BB Temping Agency: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-gAGINC-Io
NIkki cant get her MP3 player to work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytlhrCrV3MQ
Nikki is cold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR__gRs-tlQ
Nikki "Venomous and Angry": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKjiQlHXo3k
Nikki BB7 UK Best Bits: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwSDc1FNVZo
Savage Nikki: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8oD3WQmTtE
Nikki discovers Dawns BO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDk2kGvR4Lk
Nikki enters the Big Brother house: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YGlbHnSzsk
Nikki Grahame has another tantrum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfYOVn099ho
Nikki Gets Upset for Pete and His Tourettes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPCMmf-dIlQ
Nikki "I Could Just Smash Them!": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJfB5zLx15A
Nikki's Rant over Bottled Water: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_wIzgwTHT4
Nikki's Final Tantrum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_QKkxi9dhM
Nikkis Best Bits v2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gklGt1mpAMw

"Who Is She" on varmaan kaikista legendaarisin. :) Oma suosikkini on kuitenkin Nikkin "MP3 Tantrum", tai sitten se kun Nikkin hammas oli kipeä (en löytänyt siitä klippiä :( ).

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 22 Loka 2008 21:37

Spencer kirjoitti:Lisää videoklippejä Nikkistä:
NIkki cant get her MP3 player to work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytlhrCrV3MQ
Nikki discovers Dawns BO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDk2kGvR4Lk
Just katselin tänään Nikki ja BB7 klippejä. Nuo kaksi yllä olevaa sai kyllä taas nauramaan :D
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”