Nikkin (BB7) fanitusketju

bluegroper
Toukka
Viesti:

Re: Nikkin (BB7) fanitusketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluegroper » 10 Tammi 2009 12:19

Just to let you all know that Nikki's column will resume next tuesday, and there hasn't been a column since I last posted.

Cheers
Des

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 10 Tammi 2009 15:28

Thanks Des, we'll be waiting. Or some of us are.
Who is she? Where did you find her?

bluegroper
Toukka
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluegroper » 15 Tammi 2009 04:14

Nikki's interview and fashion photoshoot in OK! magazine

NIKKI GRAHAME

"The BB Beauty on the housemates she loves and hates and how she hopes her pal Michelle will forgive her"

The last time OK! had a catch-up with Big Brother beauty Nikki Grahame, she was walking down the aisle with Andy Scott-Lee. And we're guessing that any flies on the wall at Andy's former wife Michelle Heaton's pad would have been cowering with fear the day she opened the magazine to see her drinking buddy Nikki skipping down the aisle with her hunky old flame! But as Nikki sits down for a chat with OK!, she reveals her delight that her mate Michelle has joined the Celebrity Big Brother crew - although it seems that after Nikki's antics with her ex, she was unlikely to get the news from the horse's mouth. Here the loveable reality star turned presenter shares her views on this years motley crew, tells us about the new man in her life who may have found the key to her heart and say's she's desperate for former Liberty X star Michelle to forgive her.....

WE HEARD MICHELLE WAS REALLY ANGRY THAT YOU MARRIED ANDY IN A SPOOF PHOTO-SHOOT....

Well yes. She wasn't happy that I didn't warn her, but I was told not to say anything because the whole shoot was top secret. I didn't even know who I was marrying until the last minute. Then in walks my groom and I thought, s--t, I can't pull out now. I know it might sound bad, but the money did enable me to take my mum on holiday. It wasn't done in a nasty way. It was a light-hearted joke.

SO DID YOU GET AN IRATE PHONE CALL?

We've spoken by email. She wrote to me to say how cross and upset she was. She hasn't deleted me from Facebook so I know at some point we're going to make up, She's a really special friend. If I'd known that marrying Andy was going to jeopardise that I wouldn't have done the shoot.

WHAT DO YOU THINK MICHELLE WILL BRING TO THE HOUSE?

She'll be sussing everybody out and she'll be very entertaining, Michelle gives everyone a chance. She never misjudges anyone. She doesn't listen to gossip and will make her own mind up about people.

SHE SEEMS QUITE CLOSE WITH BEN ADAMS AND WAS UPSET WHEN COOLIO WAS TEASING HER ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP....

Yes, but Ben's a complete a***hole. I've been around to his house years ago after a night out, me with my mates and him with his. He seemed a little bit arrogant. He does look like Andy, though, and there is definitely an attraction between her and Ben. She's looking hat at the moment, how could he not fancy her? She's much better looking than Lucy.

YOU'VE BEEN BACK IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE AND NO ONE KNEW WHO YOU WERE....

I know! How embarrassing! How dare they? They dropped me in the garden on a crane for the paparazzi task. I can't believe Lucy didn't recognise me, she sees me out clubbing all the time. Those lot are only interested in their own reflections!

WHAT'S YOUR VERDICT ON LUCY?

Lucy Pinder, pointless person. On their talent night, that was so embarassing. When you get to see her on screen, you do realise just how much airbrushing goes on. And why was she slagging off Jordan? Who does she think she is? Michelle was funny on talent night, though. She looked so hot in her catsuit. But the star of the show was Mutya. She was brilliant. I really like her.

WHO DO YOU LOVE AND WHO DO YOU HATE?

I like Ulrika a lot. She is down to earth and funny, And I love Tina, she's my favourite! I hate Coolio, But I was so-star-struck by La Toya Jackson. I couldn't speak when I saw her. I hope I get to meet her properly. I might get an invite to their house in Devon. Michael would love me, because I'm like a kid and he loves children.

YOUR TIPS TO WIN?

Michelle or Verne. The public are going to love Verne, he is so cute. And I'm really glad they're finally getting to know the real Michelle.

IN YOUR SUMMER BIG BROTHER COLUMN, YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO DATE ONE OF REX'S RICH MATES...

I know and now I am! It all started very matey and then our feelings just grew. We get on so well and have such a laugh together. Mark's like a male version of me. We're both crazy and we both love doing things on the spur of the moment. He came out to Dubai for Christmas with me and my mum and it was the best Christmas ever!

HAS HE SEEN THE PICTURES OF YOUR WEDDING TO ANDY?

Yes! We weren't dating when the pictures came out, but he thinks they're hilarious. It's just as well really!

bluegroper
Toukka
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluegroper » 15 Tammi 2009 04:14

Nikki's Column in Hot Stars

OUR COLUMNIST TALKS ABOUT CHERYL'S NEXT BIG MOVE. THE BRAND NEW DOCTOR AND LILY'S LATEST OUTBURST...

CHERY IS SET TO CRACK AMERICA

I was so excited to hear Cheryl Cole may be going to the US - she is bound to give Victoria Beckham a run for her money! Chery is huge here and I think she will be massive in the states - especially if Simon Cowell gets her onto The Oprah Winfrey Show. I'd love to see her host her own chat show. I bet it's hard for the other members of Girl's Aloud, As Cheryl gets all the attention. Could her move spell the end for the band?

CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER IS OFF TO A GREAT START

I'm addicted to Celebrity Big Brother! I'm really glad my friend Michelle Heaton, as gone in, as people think she's just a party animal and she'll get to show the other side of herself. Terry Christian is my favourite out of the men as he's always smiling and made a good head of house. I can't bear Coolio, though - he's a real attention seeker and has to stand up everytime he wants to say something!

THE NEW DOCTOR HAS A LOT TO LIVE UP TO

I don't really know much about Matt Smith, the new Doctor Who, but I hope he does well in the role. I think in some ways a newcomer like him has a better chance of avoiding criticism, as people are always keen to slate someone they are familiar with. At 26, he's the youngest actor to play the part but I hope he's given a chance as I'm sure he's been chosen for a good reason!

LILY SHOULD KEEP QUIET

Lily Allen may be in trouble for saying people sensationalise the effects of cocaine, which is a really stupid thing to say. She has since released a statement stating she does not condone illegal drug use, but I think she has set herself up for a fall - a lot of children buy her songs and look up to her as a role model. As for her new 45-year-old boyfriend, Jay Jopling, I think Lily may be looking for a father figure.

I'M LOVING....

The smile studio in London. My mum got her teeth whitened there recently and they look so much better. It only takes one treatment and is quite affordable too.

MY DIARY

After an amazing holiday in Dubai, I'm settling back into normal life and going to the gym again. Last weekend I stayed at the Malmaison Hotel in London and visited its Veuue Champagne bar, which is incredible. Next week, I'm going sales shopping to try and bag some bargains - I'm looking for new trainers and a nice warm winter coat.

bluegroper
Toukka
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluegroper » 15 Tammi 2009 09:06

Big Mother kirjoitti:Thanks Des, we'll be waiting. Or some of us are.
Thats OK I have posted Nikki's Column and photoshoot out of courtesy to Spencer who ask me to do it while he was away. However me continuing posting the column will depend on feedback. :)

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 29 Elo 2009 22:31

Joo-o, vois taas jatkaa Nikkin fanittamista. :bow:

Tässä Nikkin pari uusinta kolumnia. Postaan näitä taas joka viikko teidän Nikki-fanien iloksi ja Nikki-haterien kauhuksi! :P
Nikki Grahame 18.8 -09 kirjoitti:
I HATE BB'S BEA!
At the moment I am absolutely hating Big Brother's Bea. I wish they had nominated her last week when she was awful to halfwit. She's false and horrible - I actually think that she's the nastiest person they have ever put in the house! I enjoyed the twist when they could talk about nominations and I really liked how Roderigo didn't want to take part. I think I want him to win now!

NO SURPRISE ABOUT POSH
I'm disappointed that some reports have said Victoria Beckham came across as "Icy and wooden" during her guest appearance on American Idol because I think it was a really good opportunity for her to shine. It's such a shame people didn't get to see her down-to-earth, and more natural, fun side. Instead, it seems to just confirm that unfriendly image everyone had about her in the first place.

SORRY FOR CHANTELLE!
I was sad when I read Chantelle Hayes from BB8 had been hospitalised after reportedly trying to take an overdose. I think it's very hard for people when they come out of the Big Brother house. When you first get out, you are in demand but then, all of a sudden, the work dries up and you really need to try and cope. I really wish her well and hope she has all her family around to keep her spirits up.

CHERYL LOOKS GREAT AS ALWAYS!
I see Cheryl Cole has dyed her hair plum colour - everything and anything looks good on her, she's so lucky! I think she looks quite vampish - it's a great colour for autumn. I can't wait for the next series of the X Factor - I was happy to see that Cheryl and Dannii Minogue have put their differences behind them and are getting on a lot better this time around.

I'M LOVING....
Champneys Perfect Sleep Relaxing Pillow Mist. I've not been sleeping that well recently so I sprayed this new product on to my pillow and it really works. Try it out, it's so calming and really relaxing! Visit http://www.champneys.com

MY DIARY
Last weekend I went to the Summer Sundae Weekender festival to see the Mystery Jets. I got free backstage passes for my girlfriends, too! When i got back I then went straight to Edinburgh Fringe Festival to perform Body Gossip - I love being on stage! Next weekend I'm off to V Festival to see Lily Allen.
Nikki Grahame 25.8 -09 kirjoitti:
KERRY NEEDS TO GET HELP!
I saw the pictures of Kerry Katona seemingly taking drugs and I really think she needs to sort herself out. She must be in such a desperate way if she is doing that in the house when the children may be around. And by going to Tenerife she's just running away. If she wants to salvage her career she should go to rehab and face upto her problems. I think Iceland made the right decision by ending her contract because it is a real family brand.

FEELING SORRY FOR PETE
I felt really sorry for Pete Andre when I saw the pictures of Jordan and her new boyfriend Alex Reid out with the children. It's got to be a big kick in the teeth, but I admire him for saying he won't sleep with anyone until after the divorce is finalised. Maybe this is Jordan's way of coping with the break-up. People cope in different ways. Perhaps this is the only way she can get over it.

I LOVE RODRIGO!
I am absolutely loving Rodrigo - I think he is really coming into his own. He's like a male version of me! He was hilarious in the Queen task and I am enjoying his ongoing rows with Charlie - it's obvious they are hopelessly in love with each other. I'm convinced they'll get together. I can just see them on the front of OK!

CUT JACK SOME SLACK!
Jack Tweed has been getting so much bad press and I really feel for him. These girls who are at his house are probably throwing themselves at him and any twentysomething guy would find that hard to deal with. He's obviously still coming to terms with everything and is grieving. I think people should give him a bit of breathing space, but he should stop going to high-profile clubs and keep his head down.

I'M LOVING...
My Giles & Posner Stonebake Pizza Oven. It's really easy to use - you put your Pizza in and it cooks in just a few minutes!

MY DIARY
Last week I was at the Edinburgh Fringe for Body Gossip. It was amazing and the highlight of my career since Big Brother. We only did two rehearsals but I threw myself into it - it was great. I also met up with my friend, Anthony Costa from Blue, and we went to see a few comedy shows. This week I'm going to Reading Festival where I'll see my fave band in the world, Radiohead. I'm camping, so I hope it's not too cold!
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 03 Syys 2009 01:13

Nikki voitti BBUK:n kotisivuilla käydyn Ex-Housemate factor-äänestyksen ylivoimaisesti. Taakse jäi Nadia, Brian, Pete ja muut :thumbsup

Brian Dowling soittaa Nikkille ja onnittelee voitosta: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/vide ... e5/play.c4
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

JohnMcCririck
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja JohnMcCririck » 04 Syys 2009 21:36

Nikki oli hauska, tosin allekirjoituksessani löytyy mun suosikit

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 04 Syys 2009 22:22

Käviks Pundekin äänestää Nikkiä tossa kisassa?

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Syys 2009 22:58

Nikkin uunituore kolumni.
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: I'M DEVASTATED AT BB'S END
I'm so sad Big Brother is ending after next year's series, and I really hope another channel buys it. The show was the best thing I did - it completely changed my life. It's something people love to hate and I think a lot of people would miss it. Highlights for me this year include Lisa and David's trip to London, getting Kenneth and Isaac into the house, and bringing ex-housemates, like myself, back in for tasks of course!

I'M NOT A FAN OF THE NEW X FACTOR
I'm glad the X Factor is back, but I'm not sure about the new format of auditioning in front of a live audience. The show needed something to change, but I think that's a bit too drastic. It must be off-putting to have the audience laughing when you're trying your best on stage. Miss Fitz sang Britney Spears' Toxic brilliantly. I think it would be great if a girl group won this year.

IT'S TOO LITTLE, TO LATE TOO LATE FOR CHRIS
Chris Brown may have said he's sorry for attacking Rihanna on Larry King Live, but he can never change what happened. He can do all the interviews in the world, but it's too late - she'd be a fool to go back to him. He's realised what he's lost and will try to get his career back on track now no doubt, I don't know if he's got any fans left.

MADONNA NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN
After hearing about Madge collapsing on stage, I think she needs to accept she's pushing herself too hard. There's no denying she looks amazing, but it's time to grow old gracefully. If she keeps working this hard she could do herself some serious harm! The singer seems like a headstrong woman, though, and I can't see her giving up without a fight!

I'M LOVING...
Daddy Long Legs leggings. They come in all sorts of fab designs and colours, including ones that look like skinny jeans. They're great for wearing under dresses, too. See http://www.my-wardrobe.com for more details.

MY DIARY
This week I'm going to university! I'll be at University College Dublin, where I'm talking to the law students about reality TV and its effects. I'm also going to the premiere of The Firm, starring Daniel Mays, which is all about football hooliganism. Don't forget to watch me on The Jeremy Kyle show on Wednesday at 9.30am, ITV1. I'll be talking about my book, Dying To Be Thin. I'm also filming a pilot for a TV show called Run For It - a quiz show hosted by Melanie Sykes and Gethin Jones!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 10 Syys 2009 00:23

Nikki oli Jeremy Kylen vieraana tiistaina varsin tunteikkaassa haastattelussa. Hän kertoo nuoruuden vakavasta anoreksiasta, joka melkein vei häneltä hengen. Kannattaa ehdottomasti katsoa, niin ymmärrätte varmasti Nikkiä paremmin. Ei ole ollut helppo elämä tytöllä, ei todellakaan. :(

Nikki Grahame on Jeremy Kyle Pt 1
Nikki Grahame on Jeremy Kyle Pt 2

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 15 Syys 2009 21:58

Tämän viikkoinen kolumni.
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: JORDAN AND PETER DIVORCE AT LAST
I think it's for the best Jordan and Peter are finally divorced. Now they can concentrate on looking after the kids and Peter can start seeing someone if he wants. Jordan may have already moved on with her new fella Alex Reid, although I think deep down she must still be grieving for her marriage. I also feel sorry for Peter after reading that Harvey is now calling Alex "Daddy" - it all just seems a bit soon.

AMY'S NOT HELPING HERSELF
If Amy Winehouse really was found in bed with her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil, I despair! She's only just got back on the straight and narrow. Amy has been looking better recently and focusing on her music, but Blake always threatens to ruin all of that. It seems inevitable sadly, that they will end up back together as I think she's always loved him. I think Blake loves her, too, but maybe for all the wrong reasons.

CHERYL'S SOLO SINGLE SUCKS!
I've heard Cheryl Cole's debut solo single, Fight For The Love, and I'm not impressed. I was expecting it to be brilliant as all of Girls Aloud's songs are so catchy and easy to dance to, but I was disappointed with this one - it's not very memorable. Hopefully, she'll do better on her next attempt. It'll do well anyway as everyone loves her and she's got a massive fan base.

TROUBLE FOLLOWS JACK AROUND
The whole situation with Jack Tweed on remand in prison and being charged with rape is so sad. Jade would be absolutely heartbroken if she knew what was happening. I especially feel sorry for his parents as I've met them and they're lovely. I'm not really surprised Jade's family want nothing to do with him, though, as it seems to be one thing after another with him.

I'M LOVING...
Speech Debelle. She was the surprise winner of the Barclaycard Mercury Music Prize for her album Speech Therapy. Her music's wicked and really unique. Check it out at http://www.myspace.com/speechdebellemusic

MY DIARY
After having such an amazing time in Dublin, I've decided I'm going there for New Year! I drank Guinness and blackcurrant all night at the Leopardstown Inn, where the bar revolves! This week my grandma is visiting from New York and I can't wait. I'll get to show her my flat and take her to some nice restaurants - Everyone says I'm a complete clone of her! I'm also going to see Danny Dyer's new play, Kurt & SId, at the Trafalgar Studios. Oh, and happy birthday to my friend Kelly who I've known for years. Have a good one, Kel!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 22 Syys 2009 21:54

Nikki Grahame on Live from Studio 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EKtGy6qzH4
Nikki is interviewed in a segment "Should reality TV contestants get paid?" She talks about her experience since big brother.
Briteissä asukkaat saavat 30 puntaa päivässä esiintymiskorvausta.

siiri.x
BB-talon ylijumala

Viesti Kirjoittaja siiri.x » 23 Syys 2009 10:59

Höh, tuollahan tienaa sikana.
Ihmisten edessä.

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 23 Syys 2009 12:26

siiri.x kirjoitti:Höh, tuollahan tienaa sikana.
Ja jos on onnistunut talossa hurmaamaan katsojat, niin talosta ulos tullessa tienaa vielä lisää ja isoja summia.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 29 Syys 2009 21:47

Nikkin uusi kolumni. Ilmestyy nykyään parin viikon välein, eikä enää viikon välein. :(
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: ALESHA IS JUST TRYING TO DO HER JOB
I feel sorry for Alesha Dixon as she's been getting a really hard time over her new judging role on Strictly Come Dancing. It's early days but she's being criticised no matter what she says. I think over time she'll learn from experience and build up more knowledge. She's the only one on the panel who knows what the contestants are going through and I wish her luck.

X FACTOR SINGERS ARE SO FULL OF IT!
The X Factor is brilliant this year! I was a bit sad when the auditions ended, but I was so excited about the singers going to boot camp. They've got a great bunch of artists this series. Some of the girls have incredible voices and the guys are just hot! A few have been quite cocky though, and although that shows personality, they'll have to tame it if they want to get on with the judges.

SUGABABES CAN MAKE IT WORK
I can't believe there are no original members left in the Sugababes! While it's going to be hard for new girl Jade Ewen, she needs to be given a chance to settle in, like Heidi and Amelle. She's going to have to bend over backwards to make it all work. It would be great if original members Keisha, Siobhan and Mutya got back together and they had a battle of the bands!

LOVING LONDON FASHION WEEK STYLE
I've been admiring all the outfits at London Fashion Week. Metallics seem to be in this season, which is great for all the Christmas parties that will be coming up in the next few months. Victoria Beckham looked stunning in a sleek black dress, and when I saw her interviewed on TV after a Burberry party I really warmed to her. She came across as so normal, and pleased to be back in England.

I'M LOVING...
The Canine Country Club. It's a luxury hotel for dogs in the West Country and I've arranged for Baby and Thumbelina to have a stay there. There are grounds for them to run in and they even get their own special room! See http://www.caninecountryclub.co.uk for details.

MY DIARY
I've had some great news this week - my book, Dying To Be Thin, is going to be published in the Netherlands! Some Dutch journalists are coming to interview me about it in October. This week I took part in the BBC headroom campaign in aid of World Mental Health Day on 10 October. I had my photo taken with my Chihuahuas, Baby and Thumbelina, as I was asked what makes me happy! Later this week I'm going to see Michael McIntyre at Wembley Arena and I can't wait!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 13 Loka 2009 22:04

Uusi kolumni uunista ulos.
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: LINDSAY NEEDS SUPPORT AND A REST
Reports say that Lindsay Lohan's dad Michael has claimed she is addicted to prescription drugs, which I don't think is a very helpful thing to say. If what is being claimed is true, she's clearly going through a rough time and your dad is supposed to support you, not tell everyone about your problems. I think Lindsay can get back to her movie-making days, but if reports are right, she needs to take some time out.

SO SAD FOR MATT
I was so upset to hear about the death of Matt Lucas' ex-husband, Kevin McGee. About three years ago I met them both at a restaurant and they were such lovely guys. I can't even imagine what Matt must be going through, It's so awful. I'm glad he has good friends like David Walliams to comfort him. I'm sending a big cuddle Matt's way.

THE X FACTOR'S GETTING SERIOUS
I'm loving the X Factor live finals and stayed in on Saturday night just to watch. I really think Stacey Solomon has a chance of winning - she has a great voice and seems sweet and likeable. Although it must be pretty scary to perform in front of a live audience, I think this year the contestants had an advantage as they'd already done it at the auditions stage, so it was probably not quite as frightening as it would have been last year.

RUSSELL AND KATY ARE A GOOD MATCH!
I wasn't surprised when I heard Russell Brand and Katy Perry had got together - they are both quite quirky! Russell seems to be able to get any woman he wants with that charm of his. Katy seems besotted by him and I think they make a good couple, although I'm sure feisty Katy won't stand for any nonsense! I can't see them planning marriage or children any time soon, but I'd like to see it work for them.

I'M LOVING...
Too Faced Lash Injection mascara. It's really easy to use and is so effective at volumising your lashes - I love it!

MY DIARY
I was having terrible pain with my wisdom tooth last week and will probably have to have it out this week, which I'm not looking forward to! On a brighter note, I went to see Mercury Prize winner Speech Debelle sing at Scala in Kings Cross and she was fantastic! Last weekend I went to Hull for the BBC Headroom event in support of World Mental Health Day and did a talk. I've also been to Great Ormond Street Hospital where I got to meet the children and be a DJ for Radio Lollipop.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 03 Marras 2009 23:22

Uusi kolumni kolmen viikon tauon jälkeen.
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: I'M TOTALLY HOOKED ON THE X FACTOR
I'm completely addicted to the X Factor and I watch it religeously. I didn't like Jamie Archer in the beginning, but he's really growing on me. I'm gutted Miss Frank left last month - I really liked them. But I think the rapping ruined it. I'm also so fed up with Lucie Jones. I think she's bland and boring - I'd rather watch paint dry then listen to her!

AMY LOOKS GREAT
It was nice to see Amy Winehouse looking well at the Q Awards last week. She looks far better then she did this time last year. She's put on some weight and looks quite glam. | heard that she's back with Blake Fielder-Civil. I think that if Blake is back on the scene, it can only be a downward spiral. It was lovely seeing Amy with her goddaughter Dionne Bromfield though - I think she should focus on her instead.

FEELING SORRY FOR JORDAN!
I feel bad for Jordan after her friend Michelle Clack slagged her off in the newspapers - it's such a nasty thing to do. The pair have been good pals for the last 15 years and Michelle was one of Jordan's bridesmaid when she married Peter Andre. How can she suddenly switch and go to Pete's side? I don't know what actually happened, but it still doesn't seem fair.

LOOKING FORWARD TO "THIS IS IT"!
I can't wait to see Michael Jackson's "This Is It". Looking at all the pics from last week's premiere made me so excited. I know I'll probably cry when I see it! I think everyone will - he was such a legend. I'd planned to see him at The O2 arena in London, and I'm still so sad about his death.

I'M LOVING...
Pasaje Del Terror - it's a new attraction at London Trocadero and it's amazing! You watch a film and then you are challenged to walk through it, and there are live figures jumping out from old horror movies, such as Freddy Krueger and the girl from The Exorcist. It's all dark and scary!

MY DIARY
I've been doing a lot of charity stuff recently. I've been DJing at Radio Lollipop at Great Ormand Street Hospital For Children, and I'm really enjoying it. Last week I was a waitress at an event for the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund with some other celebrities, which was fun! This week, I'm going to see a psychic. I go to see two women called Destiny Rising. They do clairvoyant readings and use tarot cards. I see them at least once a month - they're amazing.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 18 Marras 2009 13:25

Kipeä viisaudenhammas poistettiin, ja nyt Nikkiä vaivaa munuaiskivet. :(
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: IT'LL BE INTERESTING IN THE JUNGLE!
I'm loving the new series of I'm A Celebrity.... Get Me Out Of Here! I was so excited when I heard Jordan was going in. She's always honest and just says what she thinks. It seems like quite a dull line-up this year and it might need a bit of livening up. I don't know if she'd be able to win it, though - the viewers might want to give someone else a chance this time. Meanwhile, I'm sure Peter will be happy that he can spend more time with their children.

CONGRATULATIONS TO DENISE AND LEE
I'm so happy for Denise Van Outen and Lee Mead, who are expecting their first baby. They have proved wrong everyone who said they wouldn't last, and I think they'll make great parents. it doesn't matter that Denise is a few years older than Lee as he's clearly smitten with her. They don't court publicity and I can see them being a very normal, down-to-earth family. Congratulations to them both!

THE X FACTOR IS BECOMING A FARCE
Well this year's X Factor certainly is shaping up to be the most controversial ever! I think Simon Cowell must be loving the fuss, although I hear lots of people have boycotted the show since the "deadlock" issue over Jedward. I think the show has lost some credibility and this series seems to be more about the judges than the actual singers. I really hope it picks up soon.

STRICTLY IS LIKE TV DATING!
It seems like everyone on Strictly Come Dancing is getting together! Ricky Whittle is so hot - it'll be no surprise if his partner Natalie Lowe has fallen for him. I do feel sorry for his ex, Charley Stenson, as she's a lovely girl with a great personality. She's gorgeous though and will find someone else. She could go on the show next year and bag a sexy dancer herself!

I'M LOVING....
The Dental Design Studio in Northwood, Middlesex. They took my painful wisdom tooth out in minutes and were absolutely brilliant. They were a really friendly team who out me at ease and also do other treatments such as Botox. See http://www.thedentaldesignstudio.co.uk for details.

MY DIARY
I've been in terrible pain recently with a kidney stone. It's made me really miserable, but I'm going to hospital for treatment soon so hopefully I'll feel much better after that. On a brighter note, I'm taking part in a charity event for Children In Need next week. It's a ghost hunt in Darlington - we'll be visiting a haunted theatre and using a Ouija board. I can't wait! Last week I did my first DJ set at Trinity in Harrow. It was great fun and I'm trying to get some more gigs because I enjoyed it so much.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 18 Joulu 2009 13:38

Kolumnia pukkaa taas pienen tauon jälkeen.
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: SURI IS A FASHIONISTA!
Suri Cruise has been wearing some really sweet outfits lately. While the dresses are really beautiful. I think she should give the high heels a miss. I used to squeeze into heels when I was younger and I got bunions, and I'm sure Tom and Katie don't want that to happen to her. She looks gorgeous, though, and all the little girls love to dress up in nice dresses every now and then.

IT'S A SAD FAREWELL TO CBB
I'll be watching Celebrity Big Brother with a touch of sadness, as it'll probably be the last one ever. If i had my way, I'd get Simon Cowell, Michael McIntyre and Jordan in there! There have been rumours her ex, Alex Reid might be going in, which wouldn't surprise me, and politician Lembit Opik, who I hear will be good value. It'll be hard to watch, but I'm sure the producers will make it go out with a bang.

THIS X FACTOR WASN'T THE BEST
While I've enjoyed this year's X Factor, I don't think it was as good as last year. It seemed to be more about the judges' arguments and Cheryl and Dannii's clothes than the contestants, and I thought Joe was the only one with any real talent. Olly and Stacey were lovely but their voices weren't great. Jedward were obviously a huge part of the show and, annoying as they were, they were pretty entertaining!

I HOPE AMY IS OK
I think it's ridiculous if Amy Winehouse is planning to marry Blake Fielder-Civil again - does she have no memory? It's sad because she's looking really well at the moment. They say love is blind and perhaps Amy just wants to be with someone she's comfortable with at Christmas, rather than trying to find someone new. Maybe they'll prove us all wrong, but I doubt it.

I'M LOVING...
The Ministry Of Sound DJ Academy. I did a one-day course there and learnt loads, like mixing vinyls and CDs. Visit http://www.ministryofsound.com/djacademy for info.

MY DIARY
I went to see Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, which was so funny! The after-party was held at Planet Hollywood, where they gave us lots of great food. I also saw Rock And Roll Lies, a film about Johnny Borrell and Razorlight. They had a Q&A and I was quite starstruck. Last weekend we had a Grahame family get-together at my mum's, and I've also been to the OK! Christmas Party at Alto, so I've been pretty busy!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 07 Tammi 2010 00:03

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: THE DEATH OF BRITTANY IS A REAL LOSS
I was absolutely devastated to hear about the death of Brittany Murphy. She was one of my favourite actresses and I've loved her since she starred in clueless. She was also fantastic in Girl, Interrupted and Just Married with Ashton Kutcher. I can't believe she's gone. It must be awful for her family. She was so young and still had a lot more to offer the acting world. Rest in peace, Brittany.

CHERYL AND NADINE GO HEAD TO HEAD
Chery Cole and Nadine Coyle are going at loggerheads in the charts this year! Nadine as always been my favourite member of Girls Aloud - I love her accent. She's also got a great team behind her with Robbie Williams' former songwriter Guy Chambers. On the other hand, Cheryl's single 3 Words, is the worst song I've ever heard, so if the rest are like that Nadine will storm it, no problem.

TIME TO GET YOUR SKATES ON FOR DANCING ON ICE!
I'm really looking forward to Dancing On Ice. Kieron Richards from Hollyoaks is so lovely. I hope he does well. I also love Dr Hilary Jones and have had a crush on him for ages! It'll be good to see Sinitta doing something without Simon Cowell for a change. As for Heather Mills, I'll be interested to see how she manages to skate with a false leg, but i think she's too disliked to win the public over.

KERRY NEEDS TO GET HER ACT TOGETHER
If Kerry Katona gets evicted from her house she can always go back to her caravan. Apparently one of Marks's companies is a caravan park so at least they wouldn't be homeless. She may be forced to get a regular job - I'm sure Iceland would have her on the checkout. But I really hope 2010 is a brighter year for her and she can put 2009 behind her.

I'M LOVING...
Clinique's Shimmering Stripes Powder Blusher. It has four gorgeous shades of pink which can be blended or used as eyeshadow, too. Visit http://www.clinique.co.uk for more information.

MY DIARY
I've just come back from a brilliant New Year in Dublin! I had a fantastic time and got to catch up with my friend Michelle Heaton, which was lovely. I also got lots of nice presents for christmas, including a pink electric guiter from my boyfriend, Sam. He's in the band Rogues, and is going to teach me how to play. I got to spend time with his family in Aberystwyth, in Wales, over the holidays and now I'm really looking forward to this year. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and I wish you all the best for 2010!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 21 Tammi 2010 19:51

Vinnie Jones on Nikkin suosikki. :tu
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: SO HAPPY FOR DANNII'S BABY JOY
I'm so happy for Dannii Minogue over her baby news, she'll be a great mum. I'm thrilled she got in before Cheryl Cole as I think there may have been a race going on! It's Dannii's time to shine now - she seems to have been in the background for far to long! I also hope that she'll continue with the X Factor after the baby's born, it wouldn't be the same without her.

CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER IS THE BEST YET!
This Celebrity Big Brother is the best one so far! Vinnie Jones has to be my favourite, I love the way he's been teasing Alex Reid. Alex may be a bit of an idiot, but I want him to stay, as he's great entertainment value. I love Ivana Trump. too, she's so funny. Nicola T's a bit irritating, though, and I don't think Dane Bowers has been very interesting.

THE X FACTOR GOES STATESIDE
I can't imagine how rich Simon Cowell must be since signing the US X Factor deal. He's worked really hard for his success, though, and is the public entertainment they want. Although with the US version likely to be in the Autumn, we may have to wait a whole year before the UK series starts and I don't know if I can! There's even talk Cheryl Cole and Dermot O'Leary may be joining Simon on the US show. I think US audiences would take to them both.

EMMA'S A GREAT ADDITION TO DANCING ON ICE
I'm loving Dancing On Ice although I couldn't believe Sinitta got voted off in the first show, she was really good. I prefer it to Strictly Come Dancing, which I find too formal. Dancing On Ice is much more risky and I'd love to have a go! I think Emma Bunton is a great new judge. She's the voice of the people and her advice really counts as she's got dancing experience - even though it hasn't been on ice.

I'M LOVING...
My new chocolate fountain by Giles & Posner. The chocolate they make is made from cocoa butter rather than oil and you just heat it in the microwave to use. Visit http://www.gilesandposner.com

MY DIARY
Last week I spent a few days at Champneys in Henlow Grange, which was lovely and relaxing after the rush of New Year! This week I'm going to see the new film about Blur - No Distance Left To Run - and I can't wait! My electric guitar lessons with my boyfriend Sam are going well and so far I can play T.Rex's 20th Century Boy. I can't wait to be able to play songs by my favourite bands. I'd also like to say happy 30th birthday to my sister Natalie - I'll be DJing at her party!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”