Big Brother UK 2009

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother UK 2009

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Maalis 2009 13:38

Daily Star kirjoitti:EXCLUSIVE: COWELL IS A BIG BOTHER

Kuva
ABOVE: Simon Cowell fronts rival show Britain's Got Talent

MUSIC mogul Simon Cowell has evicted Big Brother from the telly schedules in a battle of the reality shows.

The spy house series normally launches at the end of May and keeps fans gripped for the whole summer.

But bosses have moved the start of BB10 back to June, amid fears it would get slaughtered in the ratings by Britain’s Got Talent on ITV1.

And TV’s Mr Nasty has made no bones about the fact that he is desperate to knock Channel 4 off the top of the reality TV block.

Simon said: “It’s our moral duty to drive Big Brother off our screens.

“I think viewers prefer to watch variety acts such as nervous knife throwers rather than eight people sitting in a room.”

Britain’s Got Talent, featuring Simon, 49, Piers Morgan, 44, and Amanda Holden, 38, as judges – launches on April 11.

The show will go out in seven Saturday night episodes of wacky auditions. And from May 25-29, there will be a programme on every week night so fans can pick two finalists, who will battle it out on May 30.

Simon’s show regularly pulls in over 10million viewers while BB, hosted by Davina McCall, 41, attracts around 7m on opening night.

A source said: “It’s easier to wave the white flag now.

“There is no sense in competing with such a massive ITV show.”

Last night a Channel 4 spokeswoman refused to confirm the Big Brother start date.
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Huhti 2009 16:16

IBB kirjoitti:Davina wins ‘reality legend’ gong
Jade Goody also commended at DS awards

Kuva
Big Brother host Davina McCall has scooped two awards for her work on the reality show.

McCall, 41, was named the winner of Best Host for her work on Big Brother at Digital Spy’s reality TV awards earlier tonight.

Davina also collected the award for Reality Legend, claiming she’d “made a living out of being a tw*t” upon acceptance.

2008’s summer edition of BB won two other awards through contestants Dale Howard and Rex Nemark, who won Sexiest Male and Love to Hate reality contestants respectively.

Jade Goody, who sadly passed away on Mothers Day this year, was named the Ultimate Reality Star.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Huhti 2009 16:24

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB Producer: 'Davina obsessed with show'

Big Brother executive producer Phil Edgar-Jones has admitted that host Davina McCall is "obsessed" with the Channel 4 show.

Presenting McCall with the reality legend award at last night's Digital Spy Reality TV Awards, Edgar-Jones claimed that part of McCall's success in the programme is down to her passion for the contestants.

"Davina's been there since the beginning and what's brilliant about Davina is that she's a brilliant presenter and interviewer and she's also obsessed with the show. She watches it and we can't get her off the phone when it's on," he explained.

"She's phoning me every night saying: 'What's happening? What are they doing? I can't stand them, or I like them' and all the rest of it. She watches it like a viewer and she's wonderful."

When asked whether Big Brother will continue past its tenth year, he replied: "Well, it's lasted for about ten years around the world too and every year new houses spring up in weird and unusual places... Whether or not it will exist in Britain forever, it will exist in some place throughout the world."

http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 8789485001
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Huhti 2009 19:02

Digital Spy kirjoitti:George Lamb lauds 'mother hen' Davina

George Lamb has said that Davina McCall is a like a "mother hen" figure for all the staff working on Big Brother.

The Big Brother's Little Brother presenter said that McCall made him feel part of the team when he joined the show in 2008.

"You couldn't want a more welcoming, supportive, mother hen figure," Lamb told DS.

"It's her show, she runs the whole place. To get the endorsement from her and have her put her arm around you, it makes you feel part of the team."

McCall was awarded the best host and legend award at last night's DS Reality TV Awards.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 8782143001
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 08 Huhti 2009 13:47

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Davina McCall: 'I act like a total t**t'

Big Brother presenter Davina McCall has joked that she can sometimes act "like a total t**t" on television.

Speaking at the inaugural Digital Spy Reality TV Awards, the host admitted that she was stunned to have won the prize for ultimate reality legend.

"I've made a living out of acting like a total t**t and it's been joyous. I love reality television and I'm unashamedly proud to admit that," she said.

McCall, who also won the gong for best host, paid tribute to husband Matthew Robertson, saying: "He's really fit and as you saw, I am a t**t and I don't know why he's with me. He's so gorgeous and kind and generous and lovely and funny, and I am the luckiest girl alive."

She added: "Whatever happens the public has always been so kind, through all my turkeys, my addiction and all the mistakes I've made in my life."

Click 'play' below to watch Davina's speeches in full:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 8861886001
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 08 Huhti 2009 13:53

Daily Star kirjoitti:JADE'S BACK IN BB

Kuva

Big Brother bosses want one of Jade Goody’s closest pals to star in the new series so her “fantastic spirit can live on for ever in the house”.

Celebrity-obsessed Scouser Jaiden Micheal, 25, is “nailed on” to be one of the 14 contestants entering the BB10 house in June.

He is already being tipped by producers as hot favourite to win the reality show.

The would-be celeb blogger and reality show star was reportedly fast-tracked through the audition process after naming Jade as one of his big friends.

The pair knew each other from the celebrity circuit and Jaiden’s appearances on reality shows, including Living TV’s Diet And Dancing.

Pals say he is the male version of the Jade fans loved and it will be “just like having her back in the house”.

One said: “Jaiden loved Jade and thought the way she handled her time in the spotlight was an inspiration.

“He was gutted when she died as they always had such a laugh together because their senses of humour were so similar.

“If he goes in that house he has vowed to make sure she is not forgotten – and he is determined to bring back the Jade spirit that we all knew and loved.

“It will be like Jade is back in the Big Brother house all over again.”

This is the third time Jaiden has auditioned for the show and he admits he is desperate to get through.

The Kaballah follower has even set up a Facebook page begging friends to support his case to be on the show.

Producers have always liked him but he has previously just missed the final cut.

However, this year he was fast-tracked straight through to the last 200 possible contestants following the media coverage of Jade’s death.

Sources say show bosses are desperate to celebrate Jade in some way, and think a subtle tribute in the form of Jaiden could be perfect.

His “arrogant but hilarious” personality has seen him earmarked as a potential winner.

An insider at the auditions said: “Jaiden is a really nice lad and everyone knows viewers will love his cheeky chappie image.

“He’s very confident and quite arrogant but lovely with it, and you can immediately see why he and Jade clicked.

“He is also very good looking and is bound to be a hit with the ladies. All the top dogs at Channel 4 have already tipped him as the winner, which must mean he is pretty special.

“Because he has auditioned before he didn’t have to go through all the normal processes and, with the spotlight on Jade, producers think it might just be his time to go into the house.”

Jaiden paid tribute to Jade on Facebook throughout her cancer battle. After she died, he wrote: “RIP jade, 1of the funniest nicest girls ive ever met! xxx”

He also blogged: “Jaiden Michael is sendin luv 2 jade n family...top girl xx”

The page also mentions meetings with celebrity agents’ company 19 Management and his various trips to London.

Last night a Big Brother spokesman said: “We are still in the very early stages and no selection has yet been made on the final contestants.” Jade’s grieving mum Jackiey Budden took a picnic to her daughter’s grave yesterday.

Jackiey, 51, walked a mile from Jade’s home in Upshire, Essex, to the churchyard, where she read from a blue Bible thought to be her daughter’s.

After eating her lunch, she took the opportunity to re-arrange some of the floral tributes.

It also emerged that Jackiey is planning to go to Jamaica to help her get over Jade’s death. She wants to get away from Britain for a break as she tries to come to terms with her loss.

She said: “I’ll be heading to Jamaica at some point soon. I always feel so at home there.

“I lived there years ago and it’s very relaxing. I think it’ll be good to take some time out to recuperate.

“Everyone knows me in Jamaica. Just go to any dance or rave and they know Jackiey.

“I won a dance competition on the beach. I also used to have dreadlocks down to my waist.

“People have been so supportive and lovely. I’ve been keeping busy and people remark on how well I’m coping – I myself don’t understand it.

“But I’m just taking things one day at a time and time will tell if I’ll stay strong.”

Meanwhile Jade’s widower Jack Tweed, 21, was out visiting his solicitor’s office in London yesterday.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 08 Huhti 2009 13:57

IBB kirjoitti:Eye, eye! What’s this?
A red eye with a hint of green has emerged from the rumour mill

Kuva

As per usual, the annual Big Brother rumour mill has been spinning. And this year, the first eye to emerge is an all red and fuzzy affair!

The eye, which is traditionally designed by Daniel Eatock has had numerous different themes including; rainbow, evil, split, test card and shattered.

The eye design sometimes gives us an idea about that the series might have in store. Every year, fans try and study the eyes to see what secrets they may hold!

Below is the first attempt at an obvious fan-made eye, which they want us to believe is the official design.

Kuva

What do you think of this supposedly real Big Brother 10 eye?
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Huhti 2009 10:50

IBB kirjoitti:Tenth series marks new changes
Noticable changes include a new gameplay feature

Kuva

Three days earlier than planned, we’ve got our first snippet of information on the new series from our insider.

The main build in the house has now been completed to create the new layout. However, it still needs to be decorated and furnished.

The line up the producers want is chosen, but there are still around 70 people left in the running following the latest call backs. The producers will test some of the more volatile characters further, and complete a test run before they decide ultimately who will go in.

The production teams will return to work over the coming weeks to prepare for the new series, with all of them being back at Elstree by the beginning of May.

This year will see the arrival of some new features in the house, which have been inspired by foreign Big Brother’s. Show bosses hope that they could help enforce the idea of gameplay.

Involvement of ex-housemates could be likely this year as the show marks its tenth anniversary. Similar to Big Brother 8 when Alex and Adele from BB3 visited the house.

Another change this year will involve Big Brother’s Big Mouth as Davina McCall is set to take on the presenting role on the show. Bosses are hoping to keep aspects of its current format whilst incorporating a format similar to the Xtra Factor post-elimination show.

Be aware that information can change drastically before the show goes on air, as we have seen in previous series.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Huhti 2009 10:54

IBB kirjoitti:Ten year documentary to air?
The programme will look back over the past ten series

Kuva

A recent report in The Daily Star suggests that a documentary will air to mark ten years of Big Brother.

The article, which focus’ on Big Brother 8 star Brian Belo moving back into his mum’s house suggests that the star will feature in a documentary which will look back over the ten series of the reality TV show.

He said: “I am going to look for things behind the scenes.”

Channel 4 have not yet officially confirmed the documentary.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Huhti 2009 17:39

DS:BB:n käyttäjä OathBreakerin Channel 4:lle lähettämän sähköpostin vastauksen mukaan, kyseinen kanava on päättänyt, ettei tulevalla kaudella ole minkäänlaista lifefeediä... :(
OathBreaker kirjoitti:"I have checked with the Big Brother team, and I am afraid there are no plans to reintroduce live streaming this summer. I know this will be disappointing for the devotees of the programme, but the numbers of people using the service just did not make it viable to provide it, and given current economic conditions, we are having to make some very tough calls about where we invest our money".

"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news"

Paula

this is the reply i got tbh I think most of us knew when they didnt mention it in the spring launch pack.
Sad reality is they have just killed the show dead and they wont realise it till its breaking apart..midsummer.

Edit. IBB:n uutinen aiheesta...
IBB kirjoitti:Big Brother Live Feed Axed
No more 24/7 live feed

Kuva

A spokesman for Channel 4 has reportedly confirmed today that the 24-hour Live Feed service will not be returning for this summer’s series.

Paula Carter, the viewers’ editor for Channel 4, replied back to an email sent by Big Brother fan - Oathbreaker- regarding the live feed service:

I have checked with the Big Brother team, and I am afraid there are no plans to reintroduce live streaming this summer.

I know this will be disappointing for the devotees of the programme, but the number of people using the service just did not make it viable to provide it, and given current economic conditions, we are having to make some very tough calls about where we invest our money. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

The live feed service had been a key part of the show since its inception in 2000. Over 2 million people watched housemate Craig Phillips confront “Nasty” Nick Bateman about his cheating on the live internet feed in the first series.

Although the number of viewers watching the live feed had dipped in the last few years, the service still attracted around 150,000 viewers in the afternoon on digital channel E4 – above the channel slot average, and generated talk within the forums and media.

Earlier this year, the 24/7 live feed service was unavailable for Celebrity Big Brother. Speaking last December, Channel 4 commissioning editor David Williams said: “In the summer we found that less people are watching the stream on red button, but more people are watching the clips on the website. During the series, there were almost 19million clips viewed — a 58 per cent increase.”

The omission of live feed during CBB6 left many fans infuriated, with some even claiming to “boycott” the show. Consequently, the series ended up with an average of just 3.3 million viewers – the least watched series of Big Brother on Channel 4 ever.

Despite calls from many fans to reinstate the service for BB10, Channel 4 has decided against the return. In a further knock to fans of the show, the corporation announced today in another statement that the Official Channel 4 Forums would be closing soon: “We have taken a painful yet economic decision to close our forums at the end of this month, and from today we won’t be accepting new registrations.”

What do you make of today’s news? Will you continue to watch the show without the live feed or is this the end?
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Huhti 2009 17:43

Channel 4 sulkee kaikki fooruminsa...
C4 Forums kirjoitti:
Forum Announcement

Dear All,

We’ve had forums as an adjunct to the Channel4 website for many years now and they’ve always been popular. When Big Brother is on the activity (and management!) can be staggering.

Alongside forums, Channel 4 Communities have expanded with special programme websites, blogs and as part of making Channel4.com more current and easier to use, we launched commenting tools for all new programmes at the end of March this year.

The forums cost several hundred thousand pounds a year to run and as everyone knows, budget tightening is happening across the UK. We’re not immune to this and have had to make cuts. Given that most of the programmes on Channel4.com now have commenting functionality we have taken a painful yet economic decision to close our forums at the end of this month, and from today we won’t be accepting new registrations.

We know that as well as discussing our programmes, many of you have enjoyed meeting up here on a daily basis to catch up over the years; and although you won’t be able to do that here next month, there are many places online to start or join other forums.

So, we’ve changed our policy until we close at noon on 30th April to allow you to link to other communities to continue your conversations; just make sure you follow our community guidelines - that means nothing naughty! Bear in mind that if we can’t see the content of the forum without registering we won’t be able to publish the link. We’ll feature a topic in every forum to make it easy for you to find each other’s suggestions.

As this message is a site-wide message, on appropriate forums we’ll point you to other Channel4 websites where you can comment on the programmes and subjects we think you’ll be interested in.

This isn’t a post I have looked forward to writing but I want to take this opportunity to thank you for all the witty, intelligent, constructive and passionate (if sometimes a little too passionate Wink ) conversations that have happened here over the past 6 years.

We are all looking forward to reading your future comments elsewhere on Channel4 websites and might join you for conversations on other sites from time to time too.

Yours,

C4 Admin
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Huhti 2009 14:36

Päivitetty uutinen livefeedin loppumisesta...
IBB kirjoitti: Confirmed: ‘Big Brother’ live feed axed
No more 24/7 live feed

Kuva

Channel 4 have confirmed to IBB that the 24-hour live feed service will not be returning for this summer’s series.

Earlier today, unconfirmed rumours started circulating around the internet about the 24/7 live feed. It started after Big Brother fan- ‘Oathbreaker’- received an email from Channel 4 Viewers’ editor Paula Carter explaining that the feed would not return.

This evening Channel 4 commissioning editor David Williams confirmed to IBB that the rumours were correct:

“Unfortunately, as you know the red button 24-hour streaming facility was discontinued prior to the last series of Celebrity Big Brother and we have no plans to reintroduce this service for the forthcoming summer edition of Big Brother.

However, streaming will be available on both E4 and Channel 4 late night/early morning and we will be showing all the other great shows that make up the Big Brother experience, like Big Brother’s Little Brother and Big Brother’s Big Mouth as well as the latest clips from the house on our dedicated Big Brother website.

I appreciate that you’ll be disappointed by this decision, but, unfortunately it costs a huge amount of money to run a large team of people for 13 weeks to monitor the live streaming. Even if we charged online users to view streaming, the cost is so high that we wouldn’t be able to get near covering the cost. It’s been a difficult decision, but one that we have had to take in the current climate.”

The live feed service had been a key part of the show since its inception in 2000. Over 2 million people watched housemate Craig Phillips confront “Nasty” Nick Bateman about his cheating on the live internet feed in the first series.

Although the number of viewers watching the live feed had dipped in the last few years, the service still attracted around 150,000 viewers in the afternoon on digital channel E4 – above the channel slot average, and generated talk within the forums and media.

Earlier this year, the 24/7 live feed service was unavailable for Celebrity Big Brother due to a “greater demand in online clips”. The omission of live feed during CBB6 left many fans infuriated, with some even claiming to “boycott” the show. Consequently, the series ended up with an average of just 3.3 million viewers – the least watched series of Big Brother on Channel 4 ever.

Despite calls from many fans to reinstate the service for BB10, Channel 4 has decided against the return. The corporation also announced today in another statement that the Official Channel 4 Forums would be closing soon: “We have taken a painful yet economic decision to close our forums at the end of this month, and from today we won’t be accepting new registrations.”

What do you make of today’s news? Will you continue to watch the show without the live feed or is this the end?
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Huhti 2009 10:30

IBB kirjoitti:Big Brother’s Big Quiz
New show to celebrate BB's 10th anniversary

Kuva

Davina McCall will front a new show called Big Brother’s Big Quiz next month, according to the Daily Star.

The rag has reported today that the show will involve ex-housemates and comedians answering questions all things Big Brother.

The show will reportedly be one of several programmes to mark the tenth anniversary of the Channel 4 reality show.

In other news, Channel 4 commissioning editor David Williams earlier confirmed to IBB that “the highlights shows would be seven days a week”. This comes after some speculation that the Saturday highlights would be dropped like some previous series due to poor ratings.
You´re welcome!

Jaake
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jaake » 27 Huhti 2009 11:09

Live feed on ohjelman tärkein osa. Tokkopa lehtiäkään kiinnostaa enää kirjoitella päivän vanhoista tapahtumista jotka kaikki ovat jo tv:stä nähneet.. sarjan loppu häämöttää. Harmin paikka kun kaikki meni parempaan suuntaan viimeisimmän kauden ja CBB:n kanssa.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 27 Huhti 2009 20:05

Tulee sentään iltaisin/öisin ja aamulla feediä telkkarista, mut silti onhan toi melkoinen typeryyden huipentuma lopettaa 24/7. En sitä ite juuri kattele, mut nyt voi helposti jäädä isojakin juttuja kenenkään näkemättä, ja dailyn antamaan kuvaan on vaan uskottava, koska ei ole kymmeniä tuhansia tyyppejä katsomassa tapahtumia feedissä ja kirjoittelemassa foorumeille. Menee iso osa koko formaatista hävyksiin.

Onhan sensuroinnin takia ennenkin juttuja jäänyt kuulematta, ellei sitten huuliltalukijoita oo seurannu liveä, mut eihän tätä melkeinpä enää voi edes BB:ksi kutsua. Castingin ja kauden on parasta olla hemmetin hyvä, ettei katsojaluvut laske ihan pohjille. Mikä tosin on melko todennäköistä, viime kausi oli tosi hyvä ja katsojaluvut vaan laski.

Taitaapi olla viiminen kausi. Noh, 10 vuotta on ihan kunnioitettava saavutus.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Huhti 2009 22:50

Mirror.co.uk kirjoitti:Davina McCall: BB an institution

Davina McCall feels Big Brother has become a British institution.

The TV presenter promised to keep hosting the reality TV show as long as viewers wanted to watch it and confessed she would be sad if she had to stop.

She said: "If people stop watching it then we'll stop making it, I'll be very sad though when that happens, it'll be quite weird - I'll have another job hopefully, but summer won't be summer without it, it has become like an institution just like the autumn is The X Factor and Strictly."

Davina went on: "Honestly we've got next year and then we'll have to wait and see - if people are still watching it, which hopefully they will be, then I don't see why it can't go on."

The star was attending the TV Bafta awards as she had a cameo in E4 Big Brother zombie drama Dead Set, which was nominated for an award.

She said: "The thing is I was playing myself in that so it was written especially for me. I love presenting, that's what I do, so I think I'll stick to that."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Touko 2009 13:33

Daily Star kirjoitti:WE WILL DEDICATE BB SHOW TO JADE

Big Brother bosses have done a sensational U-turn and will pay Jade Goody her own, emotional tribute this summer.

Initially telly chiefs claimed they would not give Jade – who died in March following a battle with cervical cancer – her own memorial show.

They just planned to feature her in two documen-taries celebrating 10 years of the hit reality show.

But the Daily Star can exclusively reveal that, following the amazing public outpouring of emotion over Jade’s death, bosses at Channel 4 are to make a one-off show focusing on the biggest ever BB star. A senior source has leaked details of the show, which will be a “celebration of her life rather than a sad look backwards”.

Our spy said: “We weren’t going to do a dedicated show on Jade because she had only just died and everyone was a little overwhelmed by it all. It took a few weeks for her death to truly sink in. But it was clear from the support Jade and her family got from the public that there is great affection for her.

“We are planning a series of shows to mark our 10th anniversary and it would be a real shame not to give Jade her own show – separate from the others.”

The documentary, which will be screened on C4’s sister channel E4, will chart her rise to fame from the moment she stepped inside the BB house in 2002.

Producers will use an array of clips showing her funniest moments, including her stripping during a drinking game and her undercover clinch with PJ Ellis, 28.

They will also document her shock return to the house in 2007 when she famously clashed with Bollywood beauty Shilpa Shetty, 32, sparking a huge race row.

Last night Max Clifford, Jade’s publicist and close friend, said he was thrilled about the change of heart, adding: “There is certainly a lot to celebrate.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Touko 2009 14:08

Daily Star kirjoitti:FANS FURY AS BB LIVE FEED AXED

Kuva
ABOVE: Big Brother fans missed out on Lucy Pinder last year

BIG Brother 10 has been hit by the credit crunch.

Channel 4 is axing the 24-hour live feed for this summer’s show and running it only between midnight and 6am.

TV chiefs claim it costs millions to monitor the footage but the news has left fans fuming.

One irate BB addict, Andrew Jenkins, told the Daily Star: “It’s a terrible blow. No matter how great the housemates are we won’t be able to watch them like we used to.

“All we’re being given is footage when most of them are sleeping. How dull is that?”

In January, Celebrity Big Brother drew the lowest ever ratings for a BB final – 3.5million – after reducing the streaming service.

Last night C4 editor David Williams said: “I appreciate fans will be disappointed, but unfortunately it costs a huge amount of money.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Touko 2009 15:07

Heatworld kirjoitti:Davina to join Pip on This Morning

Kuva

Davina McCall is the latest celebrity to join the shortlist to replace Fern Britton on This Morning, according to reports. The BB presenter is said to be "looking for a new challenge" and ITV bosses feel she could attract a wide female audience and boost ratings. An insider revealed, "Davina is always game for trying things and would get stuck into everything. She is definitely a contender."

It is also widely rumoured that Davina is planning on quitting Big Brother after the tenth series finishes later this summer, so she would have the time to do This Morning. Whoever ends up getting the job will feel smug – it seems to be the one everyone wants, doesn't it?
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Touko 2009 23:55

Daily Star kirjoitti:BB10 WILL BE SEXIEST EVER

Kuva
ABOVE: Sexy Chantelle Houghton

BB CHIEFS plan to make the 10th series the sexiest of all this summer, with a cast made up entirely of 18 to 22-year-olds.

And they hope the wannabes will carve out careers in the nation's best newspaper - The Daily Star.

Chanelle Hayes, 21, Chantelle Houghton, 25, Imogen Thomas, 26, and Nikki Grahame, 27, above, have all made names for themselves by appearing in our paper.

A mole said: "We want sexy girls and hunky guys who will be splashed across your newspaper."

Big Brother 10 is due to start on June 3.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Touko 2009 00:59

BB-UK.moonfruit.com kirjoitti:Exclusive - X Style Big Brother 10 Eye !

Our insiders over at the Big Brother studios have been able to gather some top secret information regarding the eye for the tenth series.

Unfortunately, he/she has not been able to get a picture of the eye, as all mobiles, cameras and electrical items are convisgated on arrival at the studios.

Therefore, instead of creating a fake eye we have decided to describe the eye from the insider's point of view. The eye consists of an X through the middle which is believed to be some sort of symbol for the tenth series. The eye is of a gold and red colour. That's all we have at the moment but we will keep you updated.

We expected some more details on the eye than this, and possible an image for the eye. Although we trust the insider, please keep in mind this has not been confirmed by Channel4 yet.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Touko 2009 01:20

BB-UK.moonfruit.com kirjoitti:Exclusive - Big Brother 10 Website

It has been announced that Big Brother 10 will be seeing a very different format this year.

And, to start it all off, Channel4 will be giving Big Brother fans a brand new website!

This may be good news for some however, for the likes of us, it's not great news, as this could result in the fans prefering the Channel4's website instead of BB-UK.

Clive Morgan from Channel4's Big Brother website team had something to say...

"Ovet the past nine series' of Big Brother, Channel4 have never focused much on their website for the programme until the ninth series kicked in. A new radio station online was formed, which attracted many visitors to the site. We are so excited for the launch of the website, as we believe this years will be the best of all years, with many new and interesting functions".

The Channel4's Big Brother website is set to be launched by the end of May, and a holding page has been planned to be used within a couple of weeks.
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”