BBUK10 -spoileriketju

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: BBUK10 -spoileriketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Kesä 2009 14:14

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Freddie tells Noirin: 'I'm learning a lot'

Day 10, 21:17 BST

Kuva

Freddie told Noirin this afternoon that he believes he is "learning a lot" in the Big Brother house.

The entrepeneur chatted to Noirin in the bedroom about his Big Brother experience so far.

The Dubliner asked him: "All your life you're told one thing and you come in here and you're like, damn it's not that easy. Do you think you're learning something, Halfwit?"

He replied: "Oh, I'm learning a lot."

He went on: "One thing I've learned is that yes, people are different. But I think much more than that, I'm seeing how similar everything is."

Noirin agreed and said: "We're all human at the end of the day."
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Kesä 2009 14:15

Digital Spy kirjoitti: 'Sexist' Marcus riles Karly

Day 11, 10:48 BST

Kuva

Sophie has told of her disgust at Marcus's continual "sexist" comments.

The part-time glamour model spoke in the Diary Room of her anger and frustration with Marcus's daily comments about the women in the house.

Earlier that day, Marcus had been speaking to Karly, Sophie and Siavash when he commented that the only reason some of the housemates had been included was because of the way they looked.

Addressing Sophie and Karly, Marcus stated: "You got in here as a piece of meat, as a pile of clothes. The same reason as me."

At this, Karly got up from where she was sitting and walked off before heading to the Diary Room.

Marcus continued: "Look at [Siavash], look at me, we're only here because of how we look and how we'd turn up on camera."

Back in the Diary Room, an enraged Karly stormed: "I'm ready to explode. Honestly."

"Marcus is a disgusting, gross, sexist pig. I can't stand him," she continued.

"Day by day he just walks around making stupid comments and he's getting on everybody's nerves.

"Tonight he made a comment to everyone in the room, and I was ready to shout at him."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Kesä 2009 14:16

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Kris, Sophie accused of fake romance

Day 11, 11:03 BST

Kuva

Kris and Sophie have been accused of faking their blossoming relationship.

Yesteday afternoon, Big Brother called the pair into the Diary Room. As the smiling pair sat down, with Kris perched on the armrest, Big Brother questioned the validity of their romance.

"Are you familiar with the rules of the Big Brother house? Big Brother would like to refer you to page 22 of the Rules - the rule regarding fake romances?"

"Yeah?" Kris answered.

Big Brother then went on to recount the recently passed rule that forbids housemates from sparking up false romances in a bid to gain sympathy and public votes.

Kris and Sophie then sat there as Big Brother recounted specific comments the pair had made in the past that cast doubt on their romance.

"Dogface, last Sunday at 2.54pm, in a conversation with Saffia, you said 'I want some blokes in here'. Saffia said 'We need some more men, 'cause you see with just Charlie and Kris - they're beautiful, but they're like brothers'.

"Dogface, you said 'I like skinny guys with tattoos, but I really like black men'. Saffia said 'Who would be your perfect man – someone like Usher?' Dogface, you said 'Yeah, someone like that, really nice'."

Big Brother then made the pair laugh by asking: "Dogface, does Kris resemble the multi-platinum selling R&B artist Usher in any way?"

Sophie joked: "A little, yeah."

Smiling, Kris then added: "I'm very upset with you at the minute. I think I should get a tattoo and learn some dance routines."

Sophie giggled: "And get better-looking."

"That's not possible," countered Kris.

The pair had their first on-screen kiss on Friday whilst playing around in the pool, and spent the night together sleeping side by side and kissing.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Kesä 2009 14:18

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Bull task wins housemates four tokens

Day 11, 11:09 BST

Kuva

Cairon, Charlie and Siavash joined forces to play out the 'bull task' and win the group four tokens.

Earlier today Big Brother slipped a note under the door of the living room which informed the housemates of their latest task.

Two housemates would have to become the proverbial bull in a china shop in a bid to win their maximum shopping budget.

Another housemate would become the 'director' who would direct the blindfolded bull around the task room full of crockery. To win the tokens, the bull would have to smash at least ten of 25 red crockery plates resting on the shelves within two minutes.

While Cairon and Chalie opted to become blindfolded and dress up as the bull, Siavash decided to direct the duo.

After a lot of hollering, shouting and smashing, a loud moo indicated the task was over.

While Marcus anxiously commented that the result would be "very close", Big Brother soon revealed that they had smashed 19 plates in total.

As a result, the group won all four tokens.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Kesä 2009 14:20

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Noirin to go on hunger strike?

Day 11, 11:17 BST

Kuva

Noirin has told the group that she is planning to go on a hunger strike to protest against Big Brother.

The Irish athletics champion informed the other housemates of her plans after a Diary Room session in which Big Brother confirmed that she has to keep her marker pen-inscribed glasses on her face.

Within moments of entering the house as non-housemates, Big Brother told Rodrigo he would have to shave off the eyebrows of another houseguest and draw a moustache and glasses on their face using permanent marker pen.

Noirin volunteered and was instantly granted housemate status. However, since then she has been forced to redraw them on her face every day for the last 10 days.

After a chat with Big Brother, Noirin was told that while she was free to wash off her glasses, she could face a punishment.

Exasperated with the current situation, she announced that she is planning to go on hunger strike to strike back against Big Brother and to prove a point.

A number of the other housemates, including Freddie and Angel, were contemplating joining her.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Kesä 2009 14:22

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Marcus, Lisa argue over 'bully' accusation

Day 11, 11:24 BST

Kuva

The house erupted into a series of arguments following Noirin's decision to go on a hunger strike.

Noirin had previously informed the group that she intended to go on hunger strike in protest against Big Brother's reluctance to allow to her wash off the glasses drawn onto her face.

While Lisa suggested that a strike wasn't a great idea, Freddie showed solidarity by deciding to walk around the entire duration of her hunger strike by substituting clothes for towels.

Marcus advised that just washing the glasses off in defiance of Big Brother would be the more sensible thing to do, despite Big Brother's insistence that Noirin could be punished should she attempt such a thing.

The group then broke off into smaller groups to discuss the development and assess the best approach to rectifying the situation.

While the majority retired to the bedroom, Lisa walked out to the garden by herself for some time, before striding back into the bedroom.

Lisa turned to Noirin and a captive bedroom audience and said she can't go on a hunger strike and that people certainly shouldn't be encouraging her.

"We've been in here a while now and it's all too easy for us to start going mental, but we all need to stay grounded and stop saying silly things about hunger strikes."

While Angel and Freddie began to back up Noirin, Lisa talked over them about the destructive and pointless nature of eating disorders.

Addressing Angel, she said: "So you're telling me that if you had a newborn baby, you would starve that child of milk if it was naughty? We're grown ups now."

As Freddie tried to support Noirin's decision, Lisa snapped: "Put on some clothes and stop being so pathetic. You came in without cigarettes and bottled out of that within a couple of days. You're weak and you have no strength of character."

Freddie attempted to reason with her and conceded that whatever Noirin's decision he'd support her.

"If she decided to rub them off, I'd support her too," he said.

"You're such a dickhead. You really are," Lisa shouted. "Just don't talk. I'd like to see you attempt to stop smoking again, just so I get to watch you crumble."

Marcus then entered the fray by saying that this argument and everything about it was exactly what Big Brother wanted to happen by making Noirin keep the glasses on.

Lisa began talking over Marcus and the two soon erupted into a shouting match.

"You're a bully," he said. "I've tried so much to get on with you but you're a hypocritical bully and an arsehole."

Lisa tried to drown him out by loudly shouting "Blah blah blah", but Marcus continued.

"You have no respect for anyone and you're a bully," he said.

Freddie than meekly added that he thought Lisa was a bully, although she denied it.

Marcus agreed, saying: "You are [a bully] because everything you say is always attached to a threat."

Lisa then exited the room to go and sit in the garden while the rest of the group simmered down.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Kesä 2009 14:24

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Marcus: 'Bitter Lisa will never change'

Day 11, 11:32 BST

Kuva

Marcus has told the other housemates that he believes Lisa is a bitter woman who "will never change".

Following an argument between Marcus and Lisa over Noirin's proposed hunger strike, Marcus addressed the bedroom full of housemates.

As Lisa sat outside, he attempted to justify his argument with her in which he called her a bully. Marcus confessed to the group that he had been to the Diary Room on several occasions to say kind words about each and every housemate aside from Lisa, who he just could not connect with.

He said: "Lisa is one of those people who had a hard life and now has a nucleus that is so stubborn it will never change. She only came back in here to get back with her girlfriend and this show is merely a way to get that.

"It's a mountain that she believes she has to conquer," he continued. "We are all simply obstacles in the way. While I hope she'll be happy one day, this isn't the way to go about it."

Charlie then stood up to defend Lisa, saying that he believes she genuinely likes a number of the housemates and that while she may have her personal guards raised high, she becomes a gentler person once she's let you in.

"I think that's true to an extent," admitted Marcus. "Only you may be able to get into the garden, but you can never get into the house. You'll never be able to break through entirely."

As the housemates began discussing the best way to move forward following the fight, Lisa re-entered the bedroom.

Marcus told her that while he won't apologise to her for what he said, he will always be there to listen to anything she has to say.

"I think we have a lot in common," he confided to a quiet Lisa.

"I think there are many more ways we could connect if it ever came to it."

However, Lisa seemed disinterested and finished the conversation.

"Well, I don't need to learn anything more. You've said what you need to say, so that's it."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Kesä 2009 21:56

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Kris and Sophie 'may have had sex'

Day 11, 16:08 BST

Kuva

Kris and Sophie may have had sex in the Big Brother house, The Mirror has suggested.

The newspaper reported after kissing and cuddling in the bedroom, the loved-up housemates climbed under the sheets and appeared to fall asleep in each other's arms.

However, it added that after a while, they apparently woke up again and suspicious noises could be heard coming from under the covers.

A show source told the publication: "There was a lot of fumbling under the sheets and Sophie was clearly enjoying herself with Kris, but no one really knows yet if they had sex."

Meanwhile, Kris recently told Charlie he was feeling "dead soppy" after kissing Sophie in the swimming pool.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Kesä 2009 22:07

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Housemates become dancing flowers

Day 11, 18:42 BST

Kuva

Big Brother has issued the housemates with another challenge.

Cairon revealed the details of the task, advising the group that six people would be competing in a bid to secure four tokens.

He read out: "The challenge requires stamina, determination and an appreciation of horticulture."

Marcus, Sree, Noirin, Rodrigo, Sophie and Karly were the housemates chosen for the task.

First of all, they all had to transform themselves into the cult 1980s gadget - the dancing flower.

They then took up their positions in plant pots and were told they must stand and shake their stuff for at least as long as a predetermined time set by Big Brother.

Housemates are unaware how long this period is, but it has been written down and secured inside a venus flytrap in the garden.

If all of the participants dance for at least this length of time, they will be awarded four tokens.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Kesä 2009 22:08

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Siavash mocks dancing housemates

Day 11, 18:48 BST

Kuva

Siavash has been laughing at the housemates taking part in the latest task set by Big Brother.

Marcus, Karly, Sophie, Rodrigo, Noirin and Sree have been challenged to dress up as dancing flowers and shake their stuff in plant pots in order to try and win four tokens.

Big Brother has set a predetermined time the participants must meet if they are to be successful.

However, the housemates have no idea how long this period is.

Commenting on the efforts of the chosen six, Siavash said: "It's safe to say that none of them are really good dancers."

Kris stated: "Rodrigo looks like he's part of a Brazilian band that's come over to crack England."

He added: "They're gonna get bored of this."

"I'm bored of it already," Charlie quipped.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Kesä 2009 14:36

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Freddie hides but no one's seeking

Day 11, 21:33 BST

Kuva

Kris and Charlie have played a trick on Freddie.

The boys decided to see for how long Freddie would conceal himself in a non-existent hide and seek challenge.

Charlie set the trap by asking: "You wanna play a game?"

He then suggested hide and seek. Freddie agreed and Kris took the role of seeker.

Both Charlie and Freddie ran inside the house to find hiding places.

However, as soon as Freddie had squeezed himself into his chosen position, Charlie went back outside to find Kris in the garden.

Lisa joined the lads by the pool and pointed out: "If he doesn't hear anybody opening any door and looking, he's gonna know."

"No, he'll just think he's found the best spot in the world," Kris replied.

Freddie stayed concealed for about 15 minutes before finally emerging from his hiding place, when Siavash told him that it had all been a big joke.

"Goddamn kids," Freddie laughed. "It's just like being back at school."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Kesä 2009 14:37

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Siavash: 'The others should be like me'

Day 11, 21:38 BST

Kuva

Siavash has claimed the that other housemates need to stay strong like him.

After being summoned into the Diary Room to share his thoughts on the latest dancing flower challenge, the Iranian events organiser said: "I'm very patient and I'm good at leading a team, so I think it's important that someone like me takes charge and makes sure the tasks are getting done properly."

He added: "People like Lisa, I'm sure if she was doing it herself, she would not want to stop until everyone dropped out, but because she's bored of watching them do it, she's like, 'let's just finish it', but when we don't have tokens everyone will start bitching."

In the latest task, Sophie, Marcus, Noirin, Karly, Rodrigo and Sree have been challenged to put on dancing flower costumes and shake their stuff in plant pots in a bid to win four tokens.

However, they have no idea how long Big Brother wants them to keep going in order to complete their mission successfully.

Siavash said: "You gotta be strong, man. People in this house are starting to shake. They're not strong like me. They're starting to shake. You gotta chill. It's only the first week."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Kesä 2009 14:38

bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Noirin allowed to remove glasses
June 15th, 2009 | Posted in Day 12

Kuva

After threatening to go on hunger strike, which led to an almighty argument, over the wearing of her glasses and ‘tache, Big Brother has told Noirin she is now free to stop drawing them on.

On the launch night Rodrigo convinced Noirin to shave her eyebrows and draw on a pair of comedy style glasses and moustache in a bid for both of them to become real housemates. Noirin was told she would be expected to reapply her glasses and moustache in the diary room for the “foreseeable future”

As it stands, Sophie and Freddie will have to be called Dogface and Halfwit respectively.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Kesä 2009 14:40

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Noirin relieved of glasses and moustache

Day 12, 09:10 BST

Kuva

Noirin has been allowed to remove the glasses and moustache that she's applied to her face every day since she entered the Big Brother house.

Noirin originally agreed to draw the accessories on daily as part of a challenge set by Big Brother, which required that she wear them every day "for the foreseeable future".

At the time, Noirin was happy to accept as it meant that she would become a full housemate, stating: "I worked hard to get here."

She and Rodrigo were the first to be granted full housemate status when the challenge was set within minutes of them entering the compound.

However, over the past few days Noirin has been noticeably down about them. "I feel like I've been stripped of my identity," she revealed in the Diary Room.

Later that day a huge row erupted between Marcus and Lisa when Noirin threatened to go on hunger strike until the forfeit was removed.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Kesä 2009 14:41

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Charlie wants 'sexy boys'

Day 12, 09:37 BST

Kuva

Charlie has told Cairon that he's unimpressed with the men in the Big Brother house, and hopes some sexy boys are sent into the compound.

All of the other housemates were asleep when Charlie and Cairon were talking in the kitchen last night. They briefly discussed the diversity of this year's contestants, before Cairon vented his frustration at the lack of sexy girls in the house.

"I think there's enough girls," replied Charlie "We need some sexy boys."

"There's me!" defended Cairon, to which the former Mr Gay UK contestant responded: "No, sexy gay boys."

Cairon then asked Charlie what he thinks of the other males in the house. He described Rodrigo as "good looking" but said he didn't fancy him. When Cairon put forward Freddie as a potential partner, Charlie answered with a quick: "No."

He told Cairon that he would be having "lots of sex" when he left the show, adding that he'd been without for "like three weeks".
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Kesä 2009 14:43

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Davina: 'Lisa, Marcus both lost fight'

Day 12, 10:43 BST

Kuva

Davina McCall has said that Lisa and Marcus were both losing parties in the argument they had yesterday.

The pair had a verbal spat after Noirin announced plans to go on a hunger strike, with Marcus calling Lisa a "hypocritical bully and an arsehole".

On her Twitter page, McCall asked her followers who was right in the dispute.

McCall said: "I think if you lose your temper, you lose the argument. So they both lost. I bet Lisa does talk to them again."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Kesä 2009 14:44

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Angel 'wants to drink pasta water'

Day 12, 10:48 BST

Kuva

Angel has told Charlie that she wants to exist on a fluid-only diet for three days.

The Mr Gay UK runner-up was making some tuna pasta when Angel asked if he could keep the cooking water for her.

Angel said: "Can you, do not throw away water from spaghetti?", to which Charlie replied: "You want the water from the spaghetti? To drink?"

Kris interjected: "Are you on glue, Angel?"

Angel said: "On these three days, I want to show that it's absolutely healthy do not eat three days."

Charlie replied: "Angel, I don't think you should do that, it's not normal. Angel, I can feel your ribs."

Angel then grabbed Charlie back and began flirting with him, telling him: "Feel a bit more, baby, feel a bit more!"

Charlie said: "Angel, I've told you, I like a girl with a bit of meat on her bones."

Kris previously labelled Angel a "nut job" after she decided to suck an egg instead of eating.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Kesä 2009 14:45

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Freddie 'knows he was being mocked'

Day 12, 10:56 BST

Kuva

Freddie (Halfwit) has said that he knew he was possibly being mocked by Kris and Charlie when they suggested a fake game of hide and seek.

The 23-year-old Oxford University graduate hid in the bedroom while Kris and Charlie giggled together on the sun loungers in the garden.

As he hid, Freddie said into the microphone: "I'd like to say for the record that I'm very aware of the possibility that this was just a sort of silly 'wind Freddie up' game.

"Something about the way they said 'Stay hidden whatever happens until you're found'. But I don't mind playing along."

Freddie eventually emerged after 15 minutes and laughed off the prank.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Kesä 2009 14:46

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Kris: 'Noirin has the best bum'

Day 12, 11:13 BST

Kuva

Kris has said that Noirin may have the best bottom in the Big Brother house.

The 24-year-old from Shrewsbury was watching Marcus, Sree, Noirin, Rodrigo, Sophie and Karly dressed in green skintight Lycra attempting their dancing flowers task.

As he scanned his fellow housemates' derrières, Kris told Lisa and Charlie in the garden: "Sree's is very tight. Oh bless him, Marcus.

"Noirin's probably got the best bum. Noirin's bum, she's an athlete though, isn't she? It's all toned. Sophie's got a great bum."

Siavash later told Big Brother in the Diary Room that the other housemates needed to be "strong" like him if they were going to succeed in the task.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Kesä 2009 20:30

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Bull in china shop handled by housemates

Day 12, 15:37 BST

Kuva

Siavash has successfully directed a fellow contestant dressed as a bull, winning perks for the housemates.

The 23-year-old Iranian had to direct the bull-dressed housemate around a roomful of crockery, including 25 red plates, with the aim of smashing as much of the china as possible.

At least ten of the plates had to be smashed to win four tokens for the house, which can be exchanged for hot water, use of hair straighteners and occasional treats such as alcohol.

Events organiser Siavash won all four tokens.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Kesä 2009 20:33

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Charlie: 'I don't fancy Rodrigo'

Day 12, 15:50 BST

Kuva

Charlie has revealed that he does not want a fling with housemate Rodrigo.

The customer services advisor made the comment to Cairon while discussing possible love interests in the house.

During the small hours of the morning, Cairon complained that there are not enough girls in the compound and suggested Rodrigo as a potential mate for the 23-year-old.

Charlie, who had got up for a snack, replied: "I don't fancy Rodrigo, but he's good-looking."

The Mr Gay Newcastle winner added that he would like Big Brother to give him more alcohol as he cannot get drunk on the quantities currently supplied.

Before entering the house, Charlie revealed that he has had 69 male and 103 female sexual conquests.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Kesä 2009 20:34

bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Housemates nominate for second time
June 15th, 2009 | Posted in Day 12

Kuva

It’s Monday and that must mean it’s time for nominations, even if the housemates didn’t expect it. As there was a launch night twist last week the first nominations took place on Tuesday, so the housemates were a little surprised when Big Brother told them nominations would be starting in 30 minutes earlier this morning.

“But today’s Monday, I thought it was on Tuesday,” said Noirin. “And I did,” added Kris, “They must have changed it.”

“I can’t think, there’s obviously something going on isn’t there? I can’t think who to nominate,” said a worried Noirin.

“Maybe they’ve done it ’cause someone else is coming in,” joked Kris.

Maybe there will be Kris…
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”