Kuva

Kuva

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother UK 2009

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Touko 2009 13:20

Digital Spy kirjoitti: BB Craig defends falling viewing figures

Kuva

Big Brother 1 champion Craig Phillips has argued that the reality show is as popular as it has ever been.

The first winner of the Channel 4 series, who releases his autobiography this summer, claimed that viewing figures are only down because of the various ways fans can watch the show.

"I still watch the programme because I still do articles about the people in the house most years," Phillips told DS. "Although people love to hate it and slag it off, I think the decline in viewers is overplayed.

"These days there are so many ways of watching the show. It's on 24 hours a day, there's all the spinoff shows, you can watch it on E4, E4+1 and online.

"I think if you put all those together, you'd realise that the viewing figures are pretty much the same as the early series."

However, the reality TV star warned future contestants not to expect long-lasting celebrity status.

"Great opportunities have come my way since the show, I haven't turned them down and things have worked out great for me," he said.

"But people now expect to go on the show and come out celebrities. They think they will always get work afterwards, but it doesn't always work that way sadly.

"They are household names, but it's for a very short period and their shelf life quickly dries up. Fortunately for me, I had a trade before I went in the house and I think that always helps."
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Touko 2009 13:23

IBB kirjoitti:VIDEO: New extended advert airs
30-second version of launch ad premieres

A new, extended 30-second advert has aired in the style of the previous launch advert, featuring more haunting music and epic visuals!

The ad aired at 9pm before The Building Inspector Is Coming on Channel 4. Narrated by Marcus as usual at the end.

The extended ad features yet more shots of the 3D eye but also some haunting wailing noises, pulsating beats and screaming sounds. Scary!

Advert 3
You´re welcome!

nansqi
Uimavalvoja
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja nansqi » 29 Touko 2009 17:23

Kivaa että tää alkaa, en oo ikinä iha kokonaan kattonu mitään brittikautta, tämän kyllä ajattelin katella :)

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Touko 2009 17:28

IBB kirjoitti:‘Big Mouth’ advert airs
Big Mouth begins on Thursday with Davina

Kuva

A Big Brother’s Big Mouth advert has aired on E4 featuring Davina McCall who is the new host of the spin-off.

Fans will recognise that the promotional shots that were released yesterday are taken from the advert. The ad features Davina being very harsh to a ‘big mouth’, making him participate in many vigorous exercise moves.

Big Mouth Ad 1

Big Mouth will air every Friday straight after the eviction shows, apart from Thursday 4th when it will air straight after the launch show.

Big Brother 10 kicks off on Thursday 4th June at 9pm on Channel 4.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Touko 2009 19:38

IBB kirjoitti:‘Big Quiz’ pictures released
The show will feature a variety of ex-housemates

Two pictures have been released of Big Brother’s Big Quiz ahead of its broadcast tonight on E4.

Both pictures show the ex-housemates who have taken part in the quiz, these include; Craig Coates (BB6), Luke Marsden (BB9), Craig Phillips (BB1) and Michelle Bass (BB5).

Celebrity Big Brother 6 winner Ulrika Jonsson was also present at the recording - noticeably the only celebrity housemate there.

Kuva

Kuva

Big Brother’s Big Quiz broadcasts tonight at 10pm on E4, hosted by Davina McCall.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Touko 2009 19:40

IBB kirjoitti:What could these be?
The official guys really are a tease!

Four close up images of the house have been posted on the official Big Brother Twitter page.

One picture seems to be of the bugs eye which features on the entrance door. However, we are not yet sure of the location of the second picture in the house.

The third picture features the brand new astro turf in the garden. While the fourth image is looking up from the BB house to the sky.

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Expect more close up pictures throughout the rest of the day.
You´re welcome!

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 29 Touko 2009 22:46

Calderyonille tiedoksi että nuo uutisten kuvat näkyvät äärimmäisen harvoin ja sen takia näiden ketjun sivujen avaaminen kestää tolkuttoman pitkään. Siispä toivoisin että joko jätät turhat kuvat laittamatta tai laitat ne jonnekin muualle että ne näkyisivätkin täällä.
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 30 Touko 2009 22:32

IBB kirjoitti:Video: ‘Little Brother’ ad airs
BBLB begins on Friday with George Lamb

The first advert for Big Brother’s Little Brother has aired, featuring clips from the last series.

The promo features host, George Lamb who became host last year after Dermot O’Leary quit for The X Factor.

The advert features clips from the last series, reminding viewers of the show’s format.

BBLB Advert
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Touko 2009 09:36

IBB kirjoitti:More house shots revealed

The News of the World have published more shots of the Big Brother house including the living room doors and the bus shelter.

On Friday three pictures were leaked on a Twitter website. They were later released on the official Big Brother profile, probably as a result.

Here are the latest shots:

Kuva

A close up of those elusive crates just by the house entrance. What on earth are they? Surely more than just a bit of decoration, we think. Do they contain flatpack furniture for those poor housemates to attempt to assemble? Or something more interesting? Time will tell!

Kuva

And here a shot of the living area facing the garden. It’s really quite open plan this year, with a massive sheet of glass forming a window between the interior and exterior and also acting as a door. All very … bare, again, with lots of curves and low ceilings.

Kuva

Hi, smoking area. This red set-up is the replacement for the ashtray last year, and looks quite uncomfortable really. We notice they’ve not quite finished putting plants in the mesh - another sign of the credit crunch hitting the show perhaps?

Kuva

Another shot of the garden, showing the curvey side wall of the house and the fine astro-turf. We’re quite liking the mossy feature on the far side! Notice the seating on top of that blue decking that obviously isn’t covering the pool. Ahem.

More shots are expected to be officially released on Tuesday.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Touko 2009 09:39

IBB kirjoitti:Karly Ashworth for BB10?
The latest person rumoured to be entering the house

Glamour model Karly Ashworth will be one of the housemates in this year’s line up according to the News of the World.

Karly will apparently swap her modelling lifestyle to hit the nations screens this summer in Big Brother 10 which kicks off this Thursday.

An insider told the tabloid: “If people think she looks hot in these photos, they will be delighted when they see her on TV on Thursday night.

“She is a bit of a wild one, too, and has a great personality. She’s perfect for the show.”

Her attributes apparently include a wild and great personality. She will be one of sixteen housemates to enter the house on Thursday if the rumour is true.

Another source added: “If you think the girls in past series have made an impression, just watch out for this one!”

This summer’s series, hosted as usual by Davina McCall, will have none of the luxuries enjoyed by previous housemates.”

The article also adds that the house is basic this year due to the economic climate. Housemates will supposedly have to sit on uncomfortable boxes rather than the plush furniture that is usually provided.

The bathroom and pool area have also apparently been downgraded. A source said: “But they’ve worked hard to make up for it with lots of fun new tricks, a secret garden, and a fab line-up of contestants.”

Big Brother 10 kicks off on Thursday with Davina at 9pm followed by Big Brother’s Big Mouth on E4.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Touko 2009 17:20

walesonline.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother will be better then ever, says George Lamb

As Big Brother prepares to celebrate its 10th anniversary Little Brother presenter George Lamb talks about the show’s future

ON July 14 2000, 10 housemates moved into a makeshift house in Bow, east London, for a house share with a twist – they would be kept inside for nine weeks, with cameras watching their every move.

The show was of course called Big Brother, and since that first series, which spawned the likes of Nasty Nick and eventual winner Craig Phillips, we’ve had endless romances and cat fights between some pretty eccentric housemates.

And now the show – which is now based in Elstree, north London – is preparing to celebrate its 10th anniversary.

“Culturally it’s one of the most important television shows in the history of the medium, and ratings-wise it’s been one of the biggest shows in every domestic market around the globe,” says George Lamb, this year’s sole host of Big Brother’s Little Brother (BBLB) – the main show’s daily spin-off.

“They’re going to throw absolutely everything they’ve got at it this year and they want it to be bigger and better than it’s ever been.”

The programme has come under fire in recent years, prompting rumours over whether it will be axed after such a long run.

Even George believes the show’s contract won’t be extended beyond next year, partly due to host Davina McCall leaving.

“Davina said that she’s got two years to go on her contract. It’s evident that there is only one more series after this – I’m assuming they’re not going to be doing Big Brother without Davina,” says George.

“Some of the senior guys at Channel 4 – I read in the newspaper – said they would have signed out after series 10 but they’re contractually obligated to do another one.”

For now at least, George, who turns 30 this year, is more than happy to carry on his position as host of BBLB – which he describes as a “phenomenal beast”.

“But I think like anything, you don’t want to outstay your welcome in life,” he admits.

“It’s kind of done everything it can do, it’s achieved everything it can, and life’s about developing and pushing yourself and going that little bit further. I think everybody involved in it wants to go and do something else and open a new chapter of their lives.”

That said, George enjoys his role interviewing the latest evictees on BBLB – and was particularly taken by one of last year’s contestants.

“Lisa was absolutely bonkers – what a funny weird lady she was,” he laughs. “Very nice, very pleasant, looked a bit odd and was massive.

“She was mesmerised when she was on Little Brother. I was talking to her and she was looking around. I said: ‘Lisa! Lisa! Lisa! Come back to me darling!’

“It’s weird meeting these people. It’s weird what drives someone to go and be part of it.”

Not surprisingly, George is also a fan of Celebrity Big Brother, which has had six series during the regular Big Brother’s run.

“My favourite task ever was getting George Galloway to drink milk out of the saucer – I think that’s the best thing that anybody’s ever done ever, maybe in the history of mankind,” he jokes. “I thought that was really brilliant.”

George replaced the much-loved Dermot O’Leary as co-presenter of BBLB last year alongside Zezi Ifore, when Dermot went off to host X Factor.

But his young co-host Zezi was vilified by critics, and left halfway through the series. George is defensive of his pal.

“She’s a lovely girl and I’m sad it didn’t work out for her,” he says. “Unfortunately she got thrown in at the deep end and she didn’t have enough experience, and as a result it just didn’t pan out the way they’d originally thought.

“Sometimes you have to go away and come back a bit stronger and you’ll have a great time. But it just wasn’t her time.”

Zezi isn’t the only one to have her critics – there are more than 5,000 signatures to an online petition demanding that George is axed from his radio show on BBC 6Music.

But George is defiant: “I don’t really care. Since I’ve joined, our ratings have gone up every quarter, we’re the number one show on the network, we’re the number one on basically every different chart that they’ve got and my time slot wasn’t even close to that when I joined – so I’m not so worried about the petition when our listenership is one and a half million. It’s not a massive worry!”

The tousled presenter began his career as a music manager, nurturing the talent of Lily Allen and others, and despite his success, he admits he’s definitely not as famous as his dad Larry, of EastEnders and Gavin And Stacey fame.

“It’s done my street cred no end of favours,” George jokes.

“I was in the airport just a few weeks ago, and there were two lads going through – and one of them said, ‘hello George, you all right?’.

“I said, ‘yeah and where you going?’ and his mate was just kind of looking at me and didn’t know what was going on.

“He was like ‘who’s that? who are you?’ and his mate said ‘you know him – Archie Mitchell’s his dad!’ It’s cool, I like it.”

George believes family ties could be the way forward in this year’s Big Brother, though he insists he knows nothing about the producers’ plans.

“I’d like to see a father and son or mother and daughter or mother and son or whatever. I’d like to see that sort of set-up going in there,” he says. “I think it makes them a little bit more accountable by having people they know in the house.”

And what would be the recipe for a successful 10th series?

“I think this year they’ll really push it with the tasks,” says George. “I think they’ll be hopefully bigger and better than ever.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Touko 2009 17:29

newsoftheworld.co.uk kirjoitti:BBring BBack 24/7 or we’ll BBoycott BB

Kuva

DIE-HARD BB fans are threatening to BOYCOTT this series because the 24- hour TV coverage has been axed.

Hundreds of furious fans have bombarded the News of the World's website with messages demanding that the round- the-clock live feed be re-instated.

This year there will be just seven hours overnight, the daily Channel 4 highlights show and the weekly eviction programme, hosted by Davina McCall,above. C4 bosses say it is to cut costs and because of falling viewing figures.But BB fan Ida Nyit wrote: "How are we supposed to get to know the housemates and vote for them from watching a highly edited one-hour show and a few hours at night?"

BB follower Classictabby added: "I will not be watching this year's BB if there is no live feed! Everyone I know who watches BB says the same."

Last night C4 said: "We have no plans to reintroduce this service."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Touko 2009 19:44

Digital Spy kirjoitti: BB Craig: 'Goody was a total nightmare'

Kuva

Craig Phillips has claimed that Jade Goody was "a total nightmare" when they lived together for Back To Reality.

The original Big Brother winner starred alongside Goody on the Five reality series in 2004 - and was shocked by her treatment of fellow contestants.

Goody passed away in March following a battle with cervical cancer. She was 27.

"It was really sad what happened to Jade. In her last six months she did a lot of good work raising awareness of cervical cancer," Phillips told Take 5 magazine.

"But when I met her on that show she was a total nightmare. I found her really difficult to live with. She was argumentative, aggressive and I had a load of run-ins with her.

"Everyone is being nice about Jade since she died, even people who slagged her off before. But that wasn't my experience of her. I wasn't a friend of Jade."

Phillips recently defended Big Brother producers following concern over the show's falling ratings.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Kesä 2009 14:40

Daily Star kirjoitti:NIKKI WINS BB QUIZ

Kuva
ABOVE: Big Brother brains Nikki Grahame / wenn.com

WE don’t usually spoil things here at Hot TV, but we feel it’s our duty to tell you that Nikki Grahame, 27, wins Big Brother’s Big Quiz tonight.

We’re told by those who attended the filming of the show – hosted by Davina McCall, 41 – that it was a wasted evening.

The Big Quiz features many old Big Brother housemates – including ex champs Craig Phillips, 37, Brian Dowling, 30, and Brian Belo, 21 – being grilled about the last nine years of the show.

But members of the audience rang us to say: “It was awful. Tell fans Nikki won so they don’t have to watch. Some of the housemates got drunk beforehand.

Another revealed: “Others moaned they had to travel by train to Elstree because Channel 4 wouldn’t send a car. Do they think they’re royalty?

“And those who took part in the contest only got paid £200. I bet Davina got more than that.

“The quiz also seemed biased towards Nikki winning. So no
surprise she won.

“We have wasted our evening on this trash and don’t see why BB fans should now waste theirs.”

Job done then!

If anyone still wants to watch it’s on E4 at 10pm.

Meanwhile Big Brother 10 starts next Thursday, and two shocks await the new housemates in their first week.

Davina McCall will call up the BB house in a special live show on Sunday June 7 and drop an almighty bombshell. The first eviction is on Friday June 12.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Kesä 2009 14:48

Daily Star kirjoitti:BATTLE OF THE BB BABES

Kuva
ABOVE: Stephanie Holland is a former Miss Wales

Kuva
ABOVE: Stephanie with the other Miss GB hopefuls

BIG Brother fans are set for a battle of the beauty queens this year.

We can reveal that a second babe is getting ready for all-out phwoar with stunning Karly Ashworth.

Former Miss Wales Stephanie Holland is set to shake things up with a late appearance on BB, which starts on Thursday.

Bosses want her to tough it out for the title of top BB totty this summer, against Karly who narrowly missed out on becoming Miss Scotland.

And sizzling Stephanie, 22, who is a trained pole dancer, plans to let her ample assets do the talking twhen she enters the BB house in a few weeks’ time.

At the auditions the Cardiff beauty teased producers by telling them: “The last thing I stole... was someone’s heart. I drink too much and have been called a tease.”

She will aim to steal votes from Karly, 21, who is tipped to be among the 16 new wannabes entering the BB house on launch night for the C4 show.

Curvy Karly from Fife, who has impressive 34B boobs, boasts that she is “wild” and loves stripping off.

But she will not have very long to bask in the spotlight of being the Big Brother eye candy.

A show source said: “It’s going to be a real battle of the hotties. Karly’s due to go in first.

“She’ll certainly have time to get the fellas in the house all steamed up. She will think she’s Queen Bee or Queen BB.

“But as usual with Big Brother, they will shake things up.

“They plan to throw Stephanie in which will ruffle Karly’s feathers.”

Meanwhile, we can reveal that BB bosses have attracted some contestants from abroad.

The line-up has an international flavour and is set to include a Brazilian lad who lives in Italy, a wannabe from Pakistan and a cheeky joker from Ireland.

More photos of the new look Big Brother house have now emerged.

And as we exclusively revealed on Saturday, the house is bare. There is no furniture anywhere to be seen.

The place looks like an empty shell. There is no sign of a pool in the garden, either.

However, the theme for this year is: “It’s not what it seems”.

And there are rumours that the house has many hidden luxury rooms which only half the housemates will have access to as part of bosses’ sneaky plans to create extra tension.

Big Brother 10, hosted by Davina McCall, 41, starts on Thursday at 9pm.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Kesä 2009 19:13

IBB kirjoitti:You Snooze, You Lose
Producers remove all beds from BB House

Our favourite “reliable” source of Big Brother information - The Daily Star - have published further details of what they suspect may occur on launch night.

If contestants are expecting to live in ‘Heaven’ like last year, they are in for a shock. The house is nothing more than an empty shell.

The rag reports that the “contestants will have to cuddle up to each other for comfort this week” when the new Houemates enter the most famous House in Britain on Thursday.

But what is the reason for this bed-sharing behaviour? we hear you ask. Well, apparently the producers have removed all the beds.

According to The Daily Star, show bosses want to make the 10th series the most uncomfortable for the Housemates ever. The 16 housemates will have to eat, sleep and sit on the hard living room floor after producers removed most of the furniture from the house.

The paper states that “contestants will be caged in the smallest, most spartan house ever.” This certainly follows the recent House photos that we reported on earlier this week. The photos showed that the industrialised house is practically unfurnished, apart from wooden boxes.

The Daily Star go on to suggest that “the heated, padded smoking area has been replaced with a cold, uncomfortable bus stop.” In addition, “the pool has been removed, leaving housemates with just a wooden seating area.”

One BB source told the paper: “If contestants are expecting to live in ‘Heaven’ like last year, they are in for a shock. The house is nothing more than an empty shell.

“The idea is to make them feel like caged hens in the hope they start pecking at each other. The living room will double as a sleeping space, so the wannabes will have to get to know each other very quickly.”

The paper also revealed that various secret rooms exist this year, which will change the experience for a selected set Housemates. The insider added: “The contestants will find the first few days extremely tough going. But their experience will change over the 13 weeks – though not always for the better.

“There are various secret rooms but this year there are more than ever because the main house the contestants are in is so small.”

Whether any of this is true remains to be seen, but join Inside Big Brother on Thursday for in-depth coverage of events as they happen, when Big Brother 10 begins.
You´re welcome!

kiinteistöprinssi
Reiska

Viesti Kirjoittaja kiinteistöprinssi » 02 Kesä 2009 00:35

Onko kukaan muu katsonut näitä BB-viikkojen oheisohjelmia: Jade as seen on tv, BB Quiz tai Decade on headlines. BB Quiz oli mielestäni aika huono. Jade dokkari oli ihan mielenkiintoinen. Decade on headlines oli ihan ok.

BTW: Se "aasialaisetninen" "asiantuntija" oli ärsyttävä: "Tunnistan kyllä rasismin kun se kulkee ohitseni, CBB5:ssä oli rasismia. Tiedän sen koska olen intialainen." ARGH! Ja sitten huvittavat myös ne, jotka selittävät vakavin nassuin miten ei-tosi-tv-julkut ovat aitoja julkkuja, koska osaavat laulaa, näytellä tai kantaa vaatteita. Toisin kun BB-tähdet, jotka ovat vain ovat tunnettuja!

Ja sitten ovat vielä niitäkin, jotka kantavat kaunaa Jadelle siitä, että hän kutsui Shilpaa "Poppadomiksi" tai joksikin vastaavaksi. Itse olen tehnyt paljon tuhmempia juttuja! Kuten kerran lajitellut poltettavat jätteet kaatopaikkajätteiksi.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 02 Kesä 2009 01:05

kiinteistöprinssi kirjoitti:Onko kukaan muu katsonut näitä BB-viikkojen oheisohjelmia
Jadeohjelma ei kiinnostanut yhtään, mutta ne kaks muuta katoin. Big Quiz oli todella, todella huono. Se ei naurattanut yhtään (pari Jack Whitehallin kaskua hymyilytti hieman), leikkaus oli todella sekavaa, missään vitseissä ei tuntunut olevan jatkuvuutta, kaikki "hupaisat" sananvaihdot tuntu todella väkinäisiltä ja kymmenistä eri otoista kokoon parsituilta. Näinhän toki useinki tehdään näissä panel showeissa, mutta tekis edes niin ettei se olis ilmiselvää ja häiritsevän kökköä. Lisäksi suurin osa vieraista oli huonoja ja Davina ei istunut ilkeän ja rivouksia asukkaista latelevan hostin rooliin.

Dokkari oli ihan ok, muttei siitä mitää uutta infoa tai näkökulmaa löytynyt, kovin oli puolueellinen eikä kovin vakavasti otettava, saman tuotantoyhtiön tuotos kuitenki ku BB, eli ihan ymmärrettävää. Jotkut on bongannu karkeita asiavirheitä, esim. joidenki asukkaiden kaudet menny väärin (michelle bass oli muka kutoskaudella jne.), ite en huomannu tajuta kattoessa. :)

edit: ja dokussa oli arveluttavasti jätetty tyystin käsittelemättä 24/7 liven vaikutus medianäkyvyyteen, jolla on ollu todella iso rooli koko formaatin suosioon. Tällähän kaudella live on lopetettu, joten syykin on selvä.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Kesä 2009 20:33

IBB kirjoitti:Exclusive interview: BB9’s Bex
Bex thinks 'All Stars' series will "definitely happen"

Since C4 decided not to bring us any more house photos, we brought forward an exclusive chat with Bex Shiner from BB9!

After the generally great response Inside Big Brother’s interview with BB9’s Luke got, with many saying he and girlfriend Bex Shiner were the highlights of last year’s summer run, we worked hard to get you a chat with the lady herself!

On Sunday night we asked Rebecca some questions (sorry to those of you who wanted to come up with them yourselves for the next interview, but we were on a time limit!), and we’ve brought her answers to you tonight to fill the gap in your IBB souls.

Below is our interview:

Were you a fan of Big Brother before you went on the show? If so, was it what you expected it to be?
“I was a massive fan but I was so jealous because I really wanted to go on it! I auditioned 3 times before they confirmed that I was actually stable enough to go on!”

Tell us about the day you got told you were going into the house. Did you get called in by the producers, phoned? What’s the process, do you get ‘the doom talk’?
“Well producers wanted me to go in the house but the Big Brother psychologist had diagnosed me with ADHD so they asked him to come out to my house to speak to my mum, but still said I wasn’t stable enough to go in (2 years in a run I had the same speech), but in the end producers put me into the guinea pig house (into the Big Brother house 2 weeks before the show starts as a trial run) and after a day I was pulled out and told I was OK and that I was going into hiding! Then I was sent to Belgium and the day before the show started when I was on my way back to the UK with my 2 chaperons, the big boss rang to say I was a housemate and going in the next day… I screamed and we had to pull over on the motorway and I started screaming and running around!”

You and Luke were one of the biggest stories from BB9. Were you thinking you might fall in love before you went in, or did it totally take you by surprise?
“Total surprise, I expected to annoy the hell out of everybody, be totally hated and make no friends… Never mind meeting my future boyfriend and some very good lifelong friends!”

Are you still in contact with anyone apart from Luke from Big Brother?
“Yeah most people from my year, infact I speak to everyone! Mostly Steph, Darnell, Dale, Stu, Rex and Billi (from BB8), but the rest of us message each other in a Big Brother 9 Facebook chat! I also lived with Sara for 6 months… That will make you realise that they do put weirdos in Big Brother, when you live with one of them for six months! Grr!”

What was the thing that shocked you the most after you left the house?

“The amount of money people pay you for a story or a photo, and the people waiting outside my house! Madness!”

Big Brother turns 10 this year, which is a huge thing for a reality TV show. Do you think it’s still as important and popular as when it started?
“No way! Viewers don’t care as much any more, its dying and it needs to stop before they totally ruin it! This year will be the last normal one, next year (BB11) will definitely be ‘All Stars’, and so it should be… Now that will be good viewing!”

How did it feel when Alexandra and Dennis were ejected so early on? It was chaos!
“Felt good… Not gunna lie, it was drama and I enjoyed it! I was so pleased when Alex got chucked out, she was scary and not easy to live with!”

If you were the producer of Big Brother 10 and you could create any twist whatsoever, what would it be?
“To put ex housemates back in - including me and Luke - or maybe just me and Zac Hanson!?!”

Looking back, are you glad you went on the show? Would you do it all again?
“It was the best experience of my life, it was amazing, you can’t buy that kind of experience (well unless your Susie from BB7) and unless your totally insane/strange/blind or completely of your head you haven’t got a chance… Amazing! I’m glad I’m nuts or I wouldn’t have got to have the best 4 months of my life!”

Big Brother is only confirmed to be going on until 2010. Do you think it can continue after that, or is it time to call it a day?
“Call it a day… Don’t ruin a good thing!”

Create your own personal best bit from your time in the house. Is there anything that really hits you as a favourite moment?
“The whole thing, my eviction and the build up to going in and walking in front of the press, calling my name and people with banners who wanted to touch me… You can’t get that experience being a nursery nurse from Coventry!”

Have you got anything planned for the future?
“Let’s just hope for the all stars! Ideally I would like a radio show with Luke!”

There’s been a load of talk about an ‘All Star’ series, where some of the best housemates go back in and compete again. Have you heard anything about that, and if you were asked would you do it?
“Haha, I have just been chatting about that before I read this! Definitely think its happening! Maybe I’ve all ready been asked… watch this space! (I wish lol)”

And there you have it, the fun of Bex. So, to round up, it was the best experience of her life and she absolutely loved it, yet thinks they should be calling it a day very soon. Also, she was pretty sure about the All Star series… we hope that’s happening!

Thanks a lot to Bex for that, there will be more interviews coming.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Kesä 2009 20:38

The Sun kirjoitti:BBLB George's a big spender

Kuva

BBLB host George Lamb said his spending habits are getting out of hand despite the nation cutting back as the recession takes hold.

The strapping presenter, who said he has no plans as of yet to marry his girlfriend Karima, told this week's New! magazine that his accountant has a heart attack each time he sees George's statements.

George said: "I spend far far far too much. Frightening amounts. My financial advisor has to pick himself up off the floor every time."

And the presenter said he's planning to work with his EastEnders actor Dad Larry Lamb - but is keeping mum on the details.

He said: "Towards the back end of the year I'm going to do some stuff with dad but you'll just have to wait and see."

George will be on Big Brother's Little Brother when BB kicks off this week.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Kesä 2009 20:41

The Sun kirjoitti: BB is a load of nonsense

Kuva

BIG Brother was last night branded "absolute nonsense" - by one of its own presenters.

Comic Michael McIntyre - who hosted last year's Big Mouth spin-off - savaged the reality show days before the start of the tenth series.

The stand-up star, 32, confessed he "hated" fronting Big Mouth for a week last year. And he attacked the BB format as "terrible" and "dead".

Michael told TV Biz: "I'm not a fan of Big Brother.

"I'm pleased I'm able to say that now, because last year I had a brief stint hosting the Big Brother's Big Mouth vehicle.

"I didn't like it at all, I hated it. I thought it was absolute nonsense.

"I think it's terrible, it really is. I think it's really dead that format now. I'd be surprised if they can resurrect it."

The star also blasted the show's contestants for constantly arguing.

Michael said: "They have weird philosophies on life, like, 'If you've got something to say, say it to my face'.

"I don't understand that - if someone's got something negative to say, say it way behind my back please, nowhere near my face.

"The last thing I need is people getting in my face and slagging me off.

"They say, 'You're coming in with a game plan'. It's a game show with a prize, of course you've got a game plan!"

Michael's outburst will infuriate bosses at Channel 4, where he often appears on panel shows like Chris Moyles' Quiz Night.

A C4 insider said: "He's entitled to his opinion - but he's certainly changed his tune from last year."

Michael is the second star linked to the channel to slag off the show.

We told how Alan Carr upset bosses by saying he was fed up having BB evictees on The Sunday Night Project - joking that he would "rather glass them".

Meanwhile, we can reveal two more housemates lined up for this year.

Actor Graham Winstone-Peters and fiancee Ivy Pink - who have both appeared on previous reality shows - are set to enter midway through the series.

They will join glamour girl Karly Ashworth, 21, and 15 others.
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”