Big Brother Afrikka 2008

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Re: Big Brother Afrikka 2008

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 19 Marras 2008 18:28

^ Minulla ei ole ollut ongelmia.

Enää 4 päivää jäljellä!
mnetafrica.com/bigbrother kirjoitti: 4 Days To Go!

Come join the BBA III celebration on Sunday 23 November, for FREE!

Kuva

Big Brother Africa III is getting hotter so don't miss out on the final Sunday Night Live Eviction Show!

Stay Glued!
This year's Final Eviction Show promises to be the most exciting that Big Brother has ever had, so come join us to see who’s going home with the $100 000 USD, and experience the performance from Brick n Lace.

The show will be live, on your screen, on Sunday 23 November at 19:00 CAT.

Your Vote Matters!
The three remaining Housemates Hazel, Munya and Ricco need your support. Vote for the one that you think most deserves to be the winner of Big Brother III and stand a chance to win great prizes.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

dpst
Käpylehmätehtaan työntekijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja dpst » 19 Marras 2008 20:07

Ricco voittoon!
this is the last time I'll abandon you
and this is the last time I'll forget you
I wish I could

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 19 Marras 2008 20:20

dpst kirjoitti:Ricco voittoon!
Pyh, ei sen jälkeen mitä käsittääkseni yritti tehdä Tawanalle. Mies teki ns. Mikat (BB2), mutta BB tyytyi vain nuhtelemaan häntä. [smilie=a_whyohwhy.gif] Aika lepsu Isoveikka siellä. Viime vuonna tämä mies voitti.

Hazel voittoon! Munyankin voitto kelpaisi vallan hyvin.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 19 Marras 2008 20:50

We are all supporting Hazel, but I think that it is going to be a close one between Ricco and Hazel. I really do not believe that Munya is even in the running any more. He lost much popularity with his behaviour with Tawana.

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 19 Marras 2008 20:52

Is this the correct translation of what I am saying above?

Olemme kaikki Hazel, mutta luulen, että se aikoo olla tiiviissä välillä Ricco ja Hazel. En todellakaan usko, että Munya on myös käynnissä enää. Hän menetti paljon suosiota hänen käyttäytymistä Tawana.

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 19 Marras 2008 21:10

baldy kirjoitti:Is this the correct translation of what I am saying above?

Olemme kaikki Hazel, mutta luulen, että se aikoo olla tiiviissä välillä Ricco ja Hazel. En todellakaan usko, että Munya on myös käynnissä enää. Hän menetti paljon suosiota hänen käyttäytymistä Tawana.
It isn't 100% coorect but nevertheless I can understand it.

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 19 Marras 2008 21:32

I used Google Language Tools, so was wondering how well it does translate, thanks [juuso]

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 20 Marras 2008 17:51

mnetafrica.com/bigbrother kirjoitti: “I Should Win Because…”

Ricco goes full circle in drag while Hazel busts out her good-looks and Munya uses his gift of the gab!

Kuva

Each Housemate reveals why they think Africa should pick them as the winner of BBA III. Ricco goes full circle in drag while Hazel busts out her good-looks and Munya uses his gift of the gab!

Ricco's Reason
Dressed in drag once again, Ricco makes his appeal to Africa in a tiara, a black wig and a black dress.
“I should win because I like entertaining people” he states. He claims to know that the viewers have liked him and what he has had to offer so far. “KIG” he remind his viewers.

Hazel’s Hopes
Looking smashing in a lime top and matching earrings, Hazel relates that she should win because she has given Africa her all. She rates honesty and integrity, hard work, talent and wisdom as the qualities the great minds of Africa would value. Should she win, she would be most honored, blessed and most grateful. Hazel says that, as Africans, we should still remember our culture and our values. She believes she has done that as she did not assume a new persona and remained “African”.

Munya’s Motivation
Munya delivers his speech garbed in an Angolan scarf and holding a Nigerian walking stick. He says he came into Big Brother Africa as Munya from Zimbabwe and grew to be a true son of all of Africa. He became “an African individual… a true son of the soil”. Believing that the only thing better than victory is the honour of glory, he hopes to represent the whole of Africa and greets Africa in its various languages.

Sunday, 23 Nov will reveal who's appeal was heartfelt, as Africa's decision is announced during the live show 19:00 CAT. Cast your vote for Ricco, Hazel or Munya and influence the outcome.

The BBA III stage will be graced by Brick & Lace, the hot sibling sensation who shot to fame in the States and beyond with their debut album, Love is Wicked.

dpst
Käpylehmätehtaan työntekijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja dpst » 21 Marras 2008 12:45

Spencer, en ole tiennyt Riccon teoista mitään. Jos tollasta on tapahtunut, niin toivon hänelle rökäletappiota ja munyalle voittoa.
this is the last time I'll abandon you
and this is the last time I'll forget you
I wish I could

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 21 Marras 2008 16:36

dpst kirjoitti:Spencer, en ole tiennyt Riccon teoista mitään. Jos tollasta on tapahtunut, niin toivon hänelle rökäletappiota ja munyalle voittoa.
Afrikan vahvistuksemme kertoi siitä viikko sitten. Tawana on aika kevytkenkäinen nainen, mutta ei se silti ole oikein..
baldy kirjoitti:talking about condoms, Ricco tried to sodomise Tawana last night while she was in a drunken sleep, but he did put a condom on first.

Big Brother called him to the diary room and reprimanded him, but nothing else has been done. :x

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 23 Marras 2008 16:34

Muutaman tunnin päästä alkaa finaali! Toivottavasti Hazel tai Munya voittaa. *fingers crossed* Kuva

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 23 Marras 2008 16:38

Etusivulle voisi laittaa "Kuka voittaa Afrikan BB:n?" -kyselyn.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 23 Marras 2008 16:57

[juuso] kirjoitti:Etusivulle voisi laittaa "Kuka voittaa Afrikan BB:n?" -kyselyn.
Ok, äänestys laitettu etusivulle.

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 23 Marras 2008 19:24

Here we are on the final night of Big Brother Africa, and the tensions are rising!

We have crossed to the live show already, the the voters still have 40 minutes, and it looks like it is neck and neck between Hazel and Ricco, with Munya out of the running. The odds, at this stage, still seem to be with Hazel, and we Hazel supporters are hoping like crazy that she wins.

I will let you know later what the final result is.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 23 Marras 2008 20:33

Munyalla Suomi-pipo päässä. :thumbsup
mnetafrica.com/bigbrother kirjoitti: Munya Out

I was so close all I had to do was sit in the House for a few more minutes

Kuva

It’s been a long entertaining three months for Big Brother Africa III. And Munya is the 10th Housemate to be evicted of the Big Brother House.

The anticipation was beyond what most people could take as they waited in bated breath for the announcment.

Munya was the 10th Housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother House. Munya strutted out the house leaving Hazel and Ricco behind; he was received by KB who welcomed him back to reality

“I was so close all I had to do was sit in the House for a few more minutes,” he joked to Kb when he got out.

He was sure that Ricco was going to take the money home.

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 23 Marras 2008 21:00

It was a dead heat between Ricco and Hazel, with each of them getting 6 of the country votes, only Zimbabwe voted for Munya. They had to go on highest percentage votes, and on that basis Ricco won.

I am a very disappointed viewer tonight! They might as well give the money to a child of 3, because they would probably do better with the money.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 23 Marras 2008 21:13

mnetafrica.com/bigbrother kirjoitti: Ricco The Champ!!

Kuva

Ricco was overjoyed to be the winner and he celebrated by emphatically screaming and jumping up and down. To say that he was ecstatic is an understatement.

For the first time ever there was a tie on Big Brother Africa. Ricco and Hazel were on equal votes and so the auditors Alexander Forbes needed to look at the total percentage of votes polled across the African countries, the Housemate with the highest total percentage of votes wass the winner.

Ricco, the favorite Angolan Housemate got Africa’s votes and was welcomed by a deafening cheering crowd. It was so loud we could hardly hear him. Ricco pumped with adrenalin ran out and was greeted by the former Housemates and KB.

Ricco ran to get his money from the bodyguards and he was finally announced in front of all of Africa as the winner of Big Brother III.

Congratulations Ricco we wish you well!

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 23 Marras 2008 21:25

At least he was calm and mature when he came out of the house, so he seems to have returned to the Ricco that we all supported. I think that Munya was probably the bad influence because he only started acting childish when he got involved with Munya and Tawana.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt right now, and hope that my earlier comments do not prove to be true.

At any rate, I think that Hazel will make more of a success of her like after Big Brother than Ricco will.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 26 Marras 2008 17:37

mnetafrica.com/bigbrother kirjoitti: "Warm as the Sun" Welcome for Munya

I can’t believe I am home again...

Kuva

Munya caused a stampede at the Harare International Airport on Tuesday, 25 Nov, when he arrived home after spending exactly 91 days in the Big Brother Africa III House.

The “True son of the African soil” is said to have been overwhelmed by the throngs of people gathered there just to catch a glimpse of him.

Munya, who came out third among twelve Housemates in contention for the USD100 000 prize money, was hailed at home as a hero and inspiration.

It’s reported that hundreds of people waved flags and placards when he arrived at the airport, one of which read: "Welcome home Munya."

"I can’t believe I am home again… I want to thank you all so much for your support." a local newspaper quoted the student actor.

Amongst the host of fans gathered at the airport to welcome the tenth evictee were family members, models, musicians and fashion stars.

"It’s great to be home," Munya told the crowds, reported a local news agency.

After spending three months in the House that was once upon a time filled with “guests” from 12 African states, the first thing Munyaradzi said after touching down on his home soil was that he was over the moon and wished he would just cry.

"When I saw my grandparents I felt like I wanted to cry because it’s the only thing that I didn’t do in the House. I’ve held back my tears for too long and it’s good to be back," he said.

Speaking at a Press conference after his arrival Harare International Airport yesterday, Munya said he had no regrets for his actions while still in the reality show except that he missed out on the grand prize of USD100 000.

According to Munya, he and the eventual winner, Ricco, have already arranged to be in the studio to record their first ever collaboration.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”