Big Brother Finland -LIVE

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
baldy
Julkkisasukas

Re: Big Brother Finland -LIVE

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 17 Marras 2008 19:21

Thanks Kerkko, I see what you mean :lol:

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 17 Marras 2008 19:22

I guess the so-called "big idea" behind all of this is to see, how HMs will change their behaviour after they get to see how good or bad their situation is in voting...
"Jos se tarkoittaa montaa juttua, miksei niitä kaikkia voi sanoa erikseen?" -Cheryll 20.10.2008

Kerkko
Vaihtoasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kerkko » 17 Marras 2008 19:43

They had fake nominations this morning and if those had counted, Anna and Anniina would have been the only ones safe. It would've also been pretty obvious that out of the rest, Johan and Tero would've made it to the final week. Johan got the most nomination points (7, the next highest number of points was 4) from the other housemates by the way which shows that he has lost a lot of his popularity inside the house over the past few weeks.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 17 Marras 2008 19:43

There might be a reason why this kind of thing is "world first", meaning it hasn't been done on any other BB in any county. The reason might be that the idea is crap. :roll:

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 17 Marras 2008 19:55

I hope some drama comes from this week task, because it's almost over so big brother
make everything crazy in the house. Johan will survive.
Eeppinen debyytti: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) – 다시 만난 세계 (Into The New World) (Live 2013)
-----
1. Esa A (BB5) 2. Elisabet (BB6) 3. Niko (BB3/BB6) 4. Kristiina (BB11) 5. Tuija (BB5)

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 17 Marras 2008 20:29

It does sound like a "crap idea", Punde

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 18 Marras 2008 18:04

So bb has shown the housemates clips from diary room, when they have given nomination points.
So far clips of Ansku giving 2 points to Johan and 1 to Tero and Anna giving 2 to Tero and 1 point to Tuuli. Anna cried of course, because she has been a friend to Tuuli. And Johan has been more silent, than before, because he probably didn't expect Ansku giving 2 points.. really sad. :cry:
Eeppinen debyytti: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) – 다시 만난 세계 (Into The New World) (Live 2013)
-----
1. Esa A (BB5) 2. Elisabet (BB6) 3. Niko (BB3/BB6) 4. Kristiina (BB11) 5. Tuija (BB5)

Kerkko
Vaihtoasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kerkko » 18 Marras 2008 20:15

Kuva

This was the status about an hour ago. The housemates were only shown the order and not the percentages.

This has been surprisingly entertaining so far I must admit. The clips from the fake nomination on Monday have been great. Nice to see how their behaviour changes when they notice that some of their best mates have stabbed them in the back.

They have also seen two other clips, both of Tero. In the first one he was upstairs with the blonde barbie Henna. They showed Henna drink some champagne from Tero's stomach. It was quite fun to see how Tuuli reacted. The second clip displayed Tero's pelvis exercise with Tuuli a couple of weeks ago.

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 19 Marras 2008 20:28

Hi Kerkko, sounds like your BB is starting to play rough :-)

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 19 Marras 2008 20:32

Someone who speaks better english would tell what clips BB showed?

Now housemates are in sauna and pool.

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 19 Marras 2008 20:45

Hey [juuso], everyone's english on this site is great, and a hell of a lot better than my Finnish :-)

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 19 Marras 2008 21:13

Here's an update of clips that Biggie has showed today:

In first clip was shown Johan and Minna in a jacuzzi. Johan seemed to be very happy about things that were going on under the water, since there was at least some sort of handjob going on. Johan couldn't watch whole of the clip as he ran to bedroom and jumped to his bed. Tero got very excited about this clip and he told to Johan that he knows from his facial expression that what had happened in that clip.

2nd clip showed Jari-Matti, Johan and Tero in the diary room on night that Anna and Kaisa-Reeta came to house. Tero didn't say anything as he just laughed a bit while Jari-Matti and Johan commented half-joking that they weren't happy with 2 latest female housemates. Johan went to say "Can we return these ladies, because they aren't what we wished for" and he also joked to Biggie: "can we return the goods, since they're gone bad". It's quite obvious that Anna didn't like what she saw and she went crying in the bedroom. Other females tried to cheer up Anna and later on Johan went to the bedroom so that he could apologize his words on that clip.

3rd clip showed night when Tuuli was sleeping between Jari-Matti and Tero. In that clip Tuuli did something with her hands to Jari-Matti while Tero was sleeping At first HMs couldn't see who were the stars of the clip, but later on the truth became clear to them. Tero laughed after the video and Tuuli replied that Tero was sleeping too far from her and after her hands have left Jari-Matti alone, she had done something with his hands also to Tero. Tero replied laughing: "That's the way to go Tuuli!".

4th clip was about reasons why Tero nominated Johan and Anna this week. Reason why Tero gave Johan 2 points was that Johan has been playing the game with too self-centered style. Reason behind Anna's 1 point was mainly same as behind Johan's nomination. Tero also said that if Anna was offered something, she would take it to herself even if she had chance to give it to someone else (who would benefit more of that thing). Johan and Anna took that situation well and said they kinda predicted how Tero gave his nominations points in this week's fake nominations.

I know these ain't live events, but since [juuso] suggested some review of today's clips would be cool, I thought I could write it down.
"Jos se tarkoittaa montaa juttua, miksei niitä kaikkia voi sanoa erikseen?" -Cheryll 20.10.2008

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 19 Marras 2008 21:24

magpie :tu

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 19 Marras 2008 21:26

[juuso] kirjoitti:magpie :tu
Yeah, magpie :tu :tu
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 19 Marras 2008 21:36

Thank you magpie, that was fantastic! :-)

Kerkko
Vaihtoasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kerkko » 20 Marras 2008 00:07

Kuva

The first resemblance of snow. They should get some more during the night.

They've seen the eviction status six(?) times so far. Every time Anna has been the first one to go while Tero has been the most safe and Anniina the second most safe. The other positions have been pretty random meaning that it has been close. Most of the votes are cast on Sunday so it doesn't really matter what the status is right now.

Kerkko
Vaihtoasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kerkko » 20 Marras 2008 00:17

magpie kirjoitti:2nd clip showed Jari-Matti, Johan and Tero in the diary room on night that Anna and Kaisa-Reeta came to house. Tero didn't say anything as he just laughed a bit while Jari-Matti and Johan commented half-joking that they weren't happy with 2 latest female housemates. Johan went to say "Can we return these ladies, because they aren't what we wished for" and he also joked to Biggie: "can we return the goods, since they're gone bad". It's quite obvious that Anna didn't like what she saw and she went crying in the bedroom. Other females tried to cheer up Anna and later on Johan went to the bedroom so that he could apologize his words on that clip.
This has easily been the most brutal clip shown yet. I don't like Anna at all but I felt bad for her when they showed this. Johan't points didn't exactly grow because of this. Anna's tears were real and she told Johan to basically go f*ck himself. Johan apologized later on but I'm not sure how much it'll help.

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 20 Marras 2008 00:35

2nd clip on tuesday was most brutal so far, I agree with Kerkko on that one. In that situation before Johan, Tero and Jari-Matti went to diary room, they pointed out that Kaisa-Reeta was lesbian and Anna was dating. That's why guys made that rather stupid joke. That clip was taken totally out of context and naturally it didn't help at all when Anna saw it on wednesday.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 20 Marras 2008 00:43

Kerkko kirjoitti:This has easily been the most brutal clip shown yet. I don't like Anna at all but I felt bad for her when they showed this.
I'm thinking the same way. And I think everyone with at least a little capacity for empathy would think the same.

But in Big Brother, quite a smart needle (or knife).

Kerkko
Vaihtoasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kerkko » 20 Marras 2008 00:44

Yes it was a joke and was not intended for Anna or Kaisa-Reeta to see but it certainly was of bad taste and something that should have never been said out loud.

Still, I don't think it was taken out of context. It was something that Johan and Jari-Matti said while being drunk and now they'll have to live with it. It's one of the reasons why I don't want Johan to win this season.

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 20 Marras 2008 00:52

Just before midnight biggie showed another clip. Tuuli and Johan were sleeping in suite very close to each other. Tuuli giggled and covered her face with a pillow, because that clip seemed to be hard to watch for her. Tero asked housemates to be silent, so he could hear what Tuuli and Johan were talking. In the end of that clip, Tuuli covered herself and Johan with one blanket and they went to sleep right next to each other. Tero took clip with great sense of humour and thought that clip was funny.

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 20 Marras 2008 01:12

Last clip on wednesday showed moments of steamy night between Tero and Marianne. In that clip showed clear motion under the blanket which Tero and Marianne shared. Tuuli watched that clip very closely and smiling. Other housemates started to laugh and only thing that Tuuli said, was something about Tero's moustache which was seen during clip. After the clip Tero went to talk with Tuuli. They hugged, kissed and talked about how biggie was trying to make them jealous by showing these clips.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”