Big Brother Finland -LIVE

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother Finland -LIVE

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 23 Loka 2008 18:19

They let Munya buy anything he wants from the store. If he sees something interesting or strange looking and want to try, he can. Nice.

Ulrika Johnson
VIP-vieras

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ulrika Johnson » 23 Loka 2008 18:26

Punde kirjoitti:They let Munya buy anything he wants from the store. If he sees something interesting or strange looking and want to try, he can. Nice.
it's almost like if the housemates are drunk to show that much hospitality & consideration... :evil:
Ulrika ka ka ka ka ka....

Kuva

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 23 Loka 2008 20:19

Noooo! :cry:

KB wrote in bigbrother.fi:

When Munya will leave the house of BB Finland?:(
T:f

Tomorrow, we have to go back home!

simba
Kasmasiini

Viesti Kirjoittaja simba » 23 Loka 2008 20:20

What is african food indeed!! we are such a diverse culture so much so i wonder what munya will indeed make, especially our staple food being "sadza" made from corn/maize, so the ingredients i see in the above picture are a lil bit off but on the other hand one has to make do with what one has so bon appétit finland, have a taste of africa !!!
Peace and Luv

yadah
Vaihtoasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja yadah » 23 Loka 2008 20:31

awww...i'm gonna miss Munya already.... :cry:
aktiivisesti seurannu kausia: BBUK2, BBUK3, BBUK4, SBB'05, SBB'06, SBB'08, SBB'09, SBB'11, SBB'12
seuraan SBB'14 ja BBAU'14

BB suosikit kautta aikain <3 Perttu (SBB'05), Sebastian (SBB'11) & Andte (SBB'14)

zilipippuri
Taivaan iskä

Viesti Kirjoittaja zilipippuri » 23 Loka 2008 23:10

simba kirjoitti:so bon appétit finland, have a taste of africa !!!
Well, they cooked some kind of worms. That was the most exotic dish for average finn I think ;).

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 23 Loka 2008 23:16

No one has said that they got a lot of beer and cider and stuff. So it's Munya's farewell party, but sadly the housemates do not know it. Biggie should tell 'em that immediately.

BattleHymn
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja BattleHymn » 23 Loka 2008 23:18

Did BB just take their stacked beers? etc.

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 23 Loka 2008 23:37

Housemates got to dance for a few minutes, Kanye West Stronger...
But this party is still lame, come on big brother said Munya, he wants more music! :band:
Eeppinen debyytti: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) – 다시 만난 세계 (Into The New World) (Live 2013)
-----
1. Esa A (BB5) 2. Elisabet (BB6) 3. Niko (BB3/BB6) 4. Kristiina (BB11) 5. Tuija (BB5)

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 24 Loka 2008 00:31

They are all drinking and playing spin the bottle. Except one annoying chick who went to bed already.

They get about one song every 30minutes, latest was a slow tune from some Nigerian artist. Munya and Cheryll danced together, Anniina looked a bit dissappointed.

Spin the bottle continues. Everyone looks quite happy and Munya seems to be enjoying the "party".

Oh, and of course when I write this J-M and Cheryll are arguing. In English for once, so Munya understands too.

Ulrika Johnson
VIP-vieras

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ulrika Johnson » 24 Loka 2008 01:07

munya and cheryll got the penthouse for the munya's last night in the house...

Kuva

Cinde
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Cinde » 24 Loka 2008 01:08

No jopas alkoiki tapahtuu. Ny Tsipa saa, kunhan ymmärtää ottaa ilon irti ensi yöstä sviitissä.

Ulrika Johnson
VIP-vieras

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ulrika Johnson » 24 Loka 2008 01:13

Cinde kirjoitti:No jopas alkoiki tapahtuu. Ny Tsipa saa, kunhan ymmärtää ottaa ilon irti ensi yöstä sviitissä.
this thread is in english...

Kuva

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 24 Loka 2008 01:17

Ulrika Johnson kirjoitti:munya and cheryll got the penthouse for the munya's last night in the house...
Actually it seems that Munya was in a way forced to choose someone and go to the suite upstairs. He said he has to choose someone and can go for a last smoke and then they have to go upstairs.

Massive brain fart from our production team. Everyone including Munya was having fun and it's his last night in BB Finland. He too said that he'd rather stay downstairs with everyone else and looked very very dissappointed. :?

FFS, our production team is full of shit sometimes. They are trying to force something to happen between Munya and Cheryll. Why not let the party go on normally and see what happens? If nothing happens, so what?

This is so stupid. Fcuk! :noup:

Padam
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja Padam » 24 Loka 2008 01:33

Naaw, I don't see anything bad with this upstairs thing. You can see it as an opportunity of showing their feelings given them.

tuusannuuska
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja tuusannuuska » 24 Loka 2008 01:53

The "best" thing is that there is _nothing_ to make the atmosphere more romantic or pleasent. No champagne, no strawberries, no music, no nothing.

// Ok, I take the no music part back, now they have music.
The reason I swear so much is because fuck you.

Ulrika Johnson
VIP-vieras

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ulrika Johnson » 24 Loka 2008 02:03

D'Angelo - Lady

Kuva

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 24 Loka 2008 02:07

tuusannuuska kirjoitti:The "best" thing is that there is _nothing_ to make the atmosphere more romantic or pleasent. No champagne, no strawberries, no music, no nothing.

// Ok, I take the no music part back, now they have music.
Creating atmosphere would need some creativity from our production staff and what we've seen so far this season it's only natural that they're trying to do something creative, but efforts usually go down the drain. It would be great if we could evict members of production staff sometimes, coz this show really needs it.
"Jos se tarkoittaa montaa juttua, miksei niitä kaikkia voi sanoa erikseen?" -Cheryll 20.10.2008

tuusannuuska
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja tuusannuuska » 24 Loka 2008 02:12

magpie kirjoitti:It would be great if we could evict members of production staff sometimes, coz this show really needs it.
Hear hear.

Hmm, I start to think that it was good to put Munya and Cheryll in the upstairs suite. Housemates are arguing downstairs and I'm glad that Munya don't have to listen to that.
The reason I swear so much is because fuck you.

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 24 Loka 2008 02:17

tuusannuuska kirjoitti:
magpie kirjoitti:It would be great if we could evict members of production staff sometimes, coz this show really needs it.
Hear hear.

Hmm, I start to think that it was good to put Munya and Cheryll in the upstairs suite. Housemates are arguing downstairs and I'm glad that Munya don't have to listen to that.
We seem to think simultaneosly same things. I'm glad that last thing that Munya remembers from his visit ain't this stupid argument our HMs are having right now.
I'm hoping that Munya gets some sweet lovin' in upstairs from Cheryll now that only audience is us and housemates won't see what's happening between Munya and Cheryll.
"Jos se tarkoittaa montaa juttua, miksei niitä kaikkia voi sanoa erikseen?" -Cheryll 20.10.2008

Hamm75
Käpylehmätehtaan työntekijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hamm75 » 24 Loka 2008 05:43

After three ours of mostly good conversation about a lot (too much for me to try sum up) and a few rather friendly kisses, M & C seem to be falling to sleep.

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 24 Loka 2008 05:45

It's a shame Munya didn't even try to make a more direct initiative other than kissing, because I'm quite certain that he would've got a night to remember from Cheryll if he had tried.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”