Big Brother House Swap: Finland - Africa

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
Tapio
Kolhoosin johtaja

Re: Big Brother House Swap: Finland - Africa

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tapio » 19 Loka 2008 01:02

Hello everybody, I wanted to welcome you all from my behalf too before I turn in for tonight. I also have to say that I would never have believed that the producers of BigBrother Finland could accomplish anything so radical as a housemate swap :lol: .

I expect that Munya's visit will cause the following events to occur in BBF:

1.) Anniina will cause a lot of akward (miten helvetissä kiusallinen kirjoitetaan?) situations, she doesn't speak English and she isn't exactly bright either. For example she doesn't know the meaning of the word "pessimist" or "phobia" :roll: . But just to be clear, I like Anniina

2.) After a few drinks, Cheryll will be taking him to a suite with her. That would probably be the fourth (Harri, Risto, Antti) man for Cheryll..

3.) Tero will become even more incomprehensible than he is now. (Though I don't know how that would be possible)

4.) There will be a party :cheers ! And hopefully also an interesting week-mission (mikä helv on viikkotehtävä englanniksi :D)

It will surely be an interesting week for all of us :P. See you all tomorrow!
Nimimerkki muutettu Tapzukka -> Tapio. SBB5:n asukas nro. 11 vankkumaton kannattaja :tu .

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 19 Loka 2008 01:05

Oh1one kirjoitti:Question: I'm too lazy to check for myself...Is Finnish a 2nd Official or widely spoken Language in Sweden?
It's not an official language there, but I think it is an official minority language there. Lots of Sweden Finns in Sweden.

edit: but not as many as there are Swedish-speaking Finns (Finland-Swedes) in Finland (about 6% of the population, most of the bilingual too, so they speak Finnish too)

Tapio
Kolhoosin johtaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tapio » 19 Loka 2008 01:07

Oh1one kirjoitti:Question: I'm too lazy to check for myself...Is Finnish a 2nd Official or widely spoken Language in Sweden?
To my knowledge, neither. I think that very few people in Sweden speak Finnish, the official language would be Swåden

E: Punde was faster and I was apparently wrong :D
Nimimerkki muutettu Tapzukka -> Tapio. SBB5:n asukas nro. 11 vankkumaton kannattaja :tu .

Oh1one
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Oh1one » 19 Loka 2008 01:08

^^^very funny...Cheryl sounds like fun...

So don't they usually even have parties on Saturday or Friday nights??

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 19 Loka 2008 01:10

This is totally politically incorrect question, but do you think that Johan will get laid in Africa. Since he´s allready gone through allmost every girl in the BB-Finland house?
Who is she? Where did you find her?

dange
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja dange » 19 Loka 2008 01:10

Peng kirjoitti:It would be extremely funny if the Big Brother House Swap didn't happen between Finland and Africa ;) I mean.. all these topics, Finnish and African fans chatting together, news in worldofbigbrother and so on :D

Seriously.. Of course I hope that the swap will happen between Finland and Africa.
Totally agree! I really hope that this swap comes true. And this cross-cultural chatting has been very fun already, as you mentioned in many forums but also in Facebook groups in Finland and in Africa. Nice!

juupelis
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja juupelis » 19 Loka 2008 01:10

Finland is a bilingual country, but Sweden's official language is Swedish. In Sweden, home to a great deal of Finns.

SolarD
Kasmasiini

Viesti Kirjoittaja SolarD » 19 Loka 2008 01:12

Tapzukka kirjoitti: 2.) After a few drinks, Cheryll will be taking him to a suite with her. That would probably be the fourth (Harri, Risto, Antti) man for Cheryll..
Oh, don't you forget Jari-Matti aka Masa, Cheryll spared some deeply drunken french kisses with him too and Antti was kind of pissed of because of that.
(first post yay!)

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 19 Loka 2008 01:12

baldy kirjoitti:Your guys seem to be much more dramatic than ours, and Punde says that they are boring?
Maybe it seems that we're not satisfied with anything and we easily consider our Big Brother to be boring, because my opinion is that Finnish people are very self-critical and quite demanding. We're just a bit pessimistic and won't be satisfied easily. This is just my point-of-view on Finnish people and it might be best taken with a pinch of salt. :)
"Jos se tarkoittaa montaa juttua, miksei niitä kaikkia voi sanoa erikseen?" -Cheryll 20.10.2008

Tapio
Kolhoosin johtaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tapio » 19 Loka 2008 01:13

The producers won't let them have parties on Saturday because they are afraid that everyone would be hangover on Sunday, on the "Big Brother Talk Show -day" :roll: . Can't tell on which day they will have a blast :P

Magpie, precisely :D

juupelis
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja juupelis » 19 Loka 2008 01:16

What is your opinion of Finns? Do you know a lot of us?

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 19 Loka 2008 01:17

And producers are afraid that they would throw things to each other, attack physically to each other or suffocate to Colloquial or something like that. We've had quite a parties this year.

Oh1one
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Oh1one » 19 Loka 2008 01:20

Big Mother kirjoitti:This is totally politically incorrect question, but do you think that Johan will get laid in Africa. Since he´s allready gone through allmost every girl in the BB-Finland house?
nah, only 3 chicks left. The one's been bangin Munya, the other has someone she kind of likes (even though the guy doesn't like her) and the third one's BORING. So if it did happen, it would be with Munya's shag but I am not sure it would happen.

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 19 Loka 2008 01:23

Big Mother kirjoitti:And producers are afraid that they would throw things to each other, attack physically to each other or suffocate to Colloquial or something like that. We've had quite a parties this year.
I'm afraid that amount of alcoholic beverages served by Big Brother will be much lower in the remaining part of this season. Because of situation that happened in the night Niko caused his eviction. I also believe that production crew might be more reserved about serving alcohol after what has happened. I really hope that we haven't seen the last real party of the season already.
"Jos se tarkoittaa montaa juttua, miksei niitä kaikkia voi sanoa erikseen?" -Cheryll 20.10.2008

Oh1one
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Oh1one » 19 Loka 2008 01:23

juupelis kirjoitti:What is your opinion of Finns? Do you know a lot of us?
Just the F1 drivers to be honest. Mika and now Heiki.

I was totally unaware of Finland. Only started reading up now...You all seem like such nice and friendly, people. I'm shocked that you've had violence and people getting kicked out of the house.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 19 Loka 2008 01:24

BBFIN live update:

The guys, Tero and Jari-Matti, were about to make the legendary "sock run" (running around the yard naked wearing only socks to hide their family jewels i.e. penises). They wanted to go to the diary room to show it to BB, they weren't let in, so the sock run was cancelled. Oh dear. :roll:

juupelis
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja juupelis » 19 Loka 2008 01:24

Oh1one, who is your favorite African-BB house? Have you looked at a lot of Finland BB-house residents?

aurinko
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja aurinko » 19 Loka 2008 01:24

Cheryll is going to be soooo happy when Munya arrives. A new guy to her!

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 19 Loka 2008 01:26

I think someone was missing from the sock run. Johan our ladiesman. :thumbsup
I know at least 2 south africans, Retief Goosen and Ernie Els, both
play golf.
Eeppinen debyytti: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) – 다시 만난 세계 (Into The New World) (Live 2013)
-----
1. Esa A (BB5) 2. Elisabet (BB6) 3. Niko (BB3/BB6) 4. Kristiina (BB11) 5. Tuija (BB5)

Tapio
Kolhoosin johtaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tapio » 19 Loka 2008 01:27

We will have more parties because the most unstable (Niko) and most negative (Andreas, Maria) persons have left the house. So I assume that the rest of the parties will be kept in good spirit :cheers

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 19 Loka 2008 01:28

Oh1one kirjoitti:I was totally unaware of Finland. Only started reading up now...You all seem like such nice and friendly, people. I'm shocked that you've had violence and people getting kicked out of the house.
At the time when that happened, the atmosphere in the house was pretty awfull. Now the housemates are more relaxed and easygoing than at that time. Niko and Andreas caused a lot of friction in the house.

juupelis
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja juupelis » 19 Loka 2008 01:28

Oh1one kirjoitti:
juupelis kirjoitti:What is your opinion of Finns? Do you know a lot of us?
Just the F1 drivers to be honest. Mika and now Heiki.

I was totally unaware of Finland. Only started reading up now...You all seem like such nice and friendly, people. I'm shocked that you've had violence and people getting kicked out of the house.
Yes, it's really a sad thing. Even Kimi Räikkönen has an F1 driver and world champion 2007. Even German Nico Rosberg has a Finnish genealogical roots, because there is Keijo "Keke" Rosberg's son. Keke Rosberg is the world champion 1982.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”