Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
Rutjake
Finalisti

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rutjake » 16 Tammi 2010 20:31

I can't find the interview of Rica where she was bashing Cathy. But was it so that she was angry because Cathy nominated her? And she believed that they were friends.. and so she accused Cathy of being a backstabber? If that is the only reason for her behavior then Rica's childish. And cruel considering the circumstances.

Yes, in HB they are talking rather negative things about remaining HMs.. Tom: "It will be a messy reunion" :D

Now HB sees HOH-competition from plasma. No idea what the HOH-competition is. Hermes looks like a mess:

Kuva

Käpsytin
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Käpsytin » 16 Tammi 2010 21:08

Gulak kirjoitti:Nooooo! Cathy is out? What a shock! This is exactly the reason why we hate +/- voting system in finland, the haters are too dominant in it. DAMN, what a sad day. :(
Yep. These minus votes are bad for the entertainment. This voting system gives an edge for the HMs who keep themselves under the radar and do nothing what could upset the voters. This should not be the case but with this system it is.
:Love: Kätlin & Johanna :Love:
- Ou mai kaat, 110% suloisen herttaista ihanuutta -

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 16 Tammi 2010 21:14

Käpsytin kirjoitti:
Gulak kirjoitti:Nooooo! Cathy is out? What a shock! This is exactly the reason why we hate +/- voting system in finland, the haters are too dominant in it. DAMN, what a sad day. :(
Yep. These minus votes are bad for the entertainment. This voting system gives an edge for the HMs who keep themselves under the radar and do nothing what could upset the voters. This should not be the case but with this system it is.
Yep, I agree. We would've gotten rid of, for example, Kätlin way earlier if it wasn't for the voting system.

Too bad Cathy is gone, but hey, haven't been watching at all, so I don't actually care :)

Käpsytin
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Käpsytin » 16 Tammi 2010 21:31

Punde kirjoitti:Yep, I agree. We would've gotten rid of, for example, Kätlin way earlier if it wasn't for the voting system.
:lol:

These minus votes were the reason why we didn't saw Kätlin as a winner for the FBB 2009. Aso's votes were mainly plus votes as Jani told us - Kätlin and Esa A had both (plus and minus votes).

It is a shame that Cathy was evicted because of this voting system.
:Love: Kätlin & Johanna :Love:
- Ou mai kaat, 110% suloisen herttaista ihanuutta -

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 16 Tammi 2010 21:55

Clearly you couldn't understand what I said, Käpsytin. But I don't hold it against you.

Rutjake
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rutjake » 16 Tammi 2010 22:43

New HOH is Mariel. Hermes was last, so he has to give someone 3 pts in public. Another option for him is to be automatically nominated.

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 16 Tammi 2010 22:55

Rutjake kirjoitti:I can't find the interview of Rica where she was bashing Cathy. But was it so that she was angry because Cathy nominated her? And she believed that they were friends.. and so she accused Cathy of being a backstabber? If that is the only reason for her behavior then Rica's childish. And cruel considering the circumstances.

Yes, in HB they are talking rather negative things about remaining HMs.. Tom: "It will be a messy reunion" :D

Now HB sees HOH-competition from plasma. No idea what the HOH-competition is. Hermes looks like a mess.
If I remember correctly Rica was surprised about the fact that Cathy nominated her because Rica was too loud in Cathy's opinion (especially at the evenings when they were going to sleep). And she couldn't understand why Cathy hadn't said anything but then just nominated her for that reason. Imo though they never seemed to be so close to eachother. So I wasn't surprised when Rica expressed that she didn't like Cathy in that interview.

In the HoH competition they had to answer to questions about their housemates' negative features. For example who's the rudest one? Who do you trust the least? Who's corny, plastic? etc. Then they had to pour some kind of slimy stuff on the housemate, whose name they answered. Mariel "won" most points from the question rounds, so she's the new HoH.

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 16 Tammi 2010 23:12

bianca kirjoitti:
mirian kirjoitti:I don't think Rica said that because of the love triangle thing. Cathy and Rica are just two different personalities who don't connect. You can't get along with everybody and that's nobody's fault. But Rica's timing to put it out there was just wrong. No need to beat the beaten ones.

I still like Rica though. She was a good choise to make a comeback!
I think Rica learned something that Cathy said behind Rica's back or something about the nominations.
Aah, okei! Maybe the specific reason comes out when they discuss more together...

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 17 Tammi 2010 07:45

Rutjake kirjoitti:I can't find the interview of Rica where she was bashing Cathy. But was it so that she was angry because Cathy nominated her? And she believed that they were friends.. and so she accused Cathy of being a backstabber? If that is the only reason for her behavior then Rica's childish. And cruel considering the circumstances.

I think the interview you are talking about is when Rica mentioned Cathy's name. She wasn't bashing her in that interview. Rica was asked which housemate who she thinks the most unreal or didn't show his/her true personality inside the house. Rica asked if it's okay if she'll pick an ex-housemate. But the host said it is better if you pick from the remaining housemates. Then Rica answered- Cathy.

They did not asked for Rica's explanation why she picked Cathy that's why everyone has no idea why she is acting that way to Cathy.

In HB, they ex-housemates were asked by BB to deliberate on the remaining housemates. To let out their bad attitudes/personality and say their opinions for each remaining hms. So that the viewers would also know who is really deserving to win. Soon, their deliberation will be shown to HA.

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 17 Tammi 2010 07:54

Käpsytin kirjoitti:
Now that Cathy is gone, the forumers are now concentrating to evict the wallflower hms. They just wanted to evict Cathy first then it doesn't matter who goes out first between Hermes, Johan, Mariel and maybe Kath too.

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 17 Tammi 2010 11:45

we cathy fans were there last night live....we brought some tarpaulins and shirts...

we're so sad cathy was evicted....all cathy fans in her thread was feeling down....we didn't expect that it was cathy's turn we thought hermes will go first....we're kinda dissappointed also coz we thought we're gonna see her outside the pbb house after she was evicted, but we didn't... :(

we will be there again next saturday to welcome cathy...

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 17 Tammi 2010 12:02

i haven't heard any backstabbing from cathy to rica...

she just said her reasons for nominating rica and almost all of them gave the same reasons...maybe rica didn't expect cathy would nominate her...

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 17 Tammi 2010 12:03

nicesioc, Are you one of the JoCath fans?

Poor Cathy, she still thinks that her co-hms voted her out.

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 17 Tammi 2010 12:08

nicesioc kirjoitti:we cathy fans were there last night live....we brought some tarpaulins and shirts...

we're so sad cathy was evicted....all cathy fans in her thread was feeling down....we didn't expect that it was cathy's turn we thought hermes will go first....we're kinda dissappointed also coz we thought we're gonna see her outside the pbb house after she was evicted, but we didn't... :(

we will be there again next saturday to welcome cathy...
Oh, that's nice! She must be scared to come outside, so it's good that she'll see the supporters also when she comes out.

I think Rob was trying to prepare her yesterday night/morning that there can be also people who are against her, because some incidents that seem to be so small and harmless inside the house, are considered very big outside the house. He was referring to his own experience about the quarrel with PJ. And Rob asked her also if she felt uncomfortable on the date with Hermes because he got that kind of impression when watching it. :lol:

Did I understand right that Hermes gave those three nomination points to himself? If so, then I guess Hermes will be the one who's evicted next week. When Mariel is the HoH and has the immunity, there really isn't anyone left who could have lesser support than Hermes...

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 17 Tammi 2010 12:19

mirian kirjoitti: Did I understand right that Hermes gave those three nomination points to himself? If so, then I guess Hermes will be the one who's evicted next week. When Mariel is the HoH and has the immunity, there really isn't anyone left who could have lesser support than Hermes...
Yes, Hermes Automatically Nominated himself for the next eviction. He will be next to go out if Johan is not nominated because Johan also has a lot of haters.

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 17 Tammi 2010 12:26

bianca kirjoitti:nicesioc, Are you one of the JoCath fans?

Poor Cathy, she still thinks that her co-hms voted her out.
am a cathyriffics but some jocath lend us the jocath shirts to wear lastnight.

we dont want hermes to go out on saturday yet, we don't want to see him with cathy.... :(

Rutjake
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rutjake » 17 Tammi 2010 12:33

nicesioc kirjoitti:i haven't heard any backstabbing from cathy to rica...

she just said her reasons for nominating rica and almost all of them gave the same reasons...maybe rica didn't expect cathy would nominate her...
Yes, so I have understood. Rica just acts like Cathy's the worst backstabber in the world. And that lowers Rica's points in my eyes.

So you are going to be in the live audience next Sat? It would be so nice if you and your friends could shout our greetings to her.. Greetings from Finland or something.. anyway, it's great that you are there to support her! :thumbsup

E. typo

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 17 Tammi 2010 12:57

Rutjake kirjoitti:
nicesioc kirjoitti:i haven't heard any backstabbing from cathy to rica...

Yes, so I have understood. Rica just acts like Cathy's the worst backstabber in the world. And that lowers Rica's points in my eyes.

So you are going to be in the live audience next Sat? It would be so nice if you and your friends could shout our greetings to her.. Greetings from Finland on something.. anyway, it's great that you are there to support her! :thumbsup
Yeah nicesioc, can you learn that "thank you" sentence Cathy was taught in Finland and shout that to her?

Thank you verimakkarakanakalakeitto from Finland Cathy! :D

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 17 Tammi 2010 12:59

Rutjake kirjoitti:
So you are going to be in the live audience next Sat? It would be so nice if you and your friends could shout our greetings to her.. Greetings from Finland on something.. anyway, it's great that you are there to support her! :thumbsup
yap we will be there, and we will tell her your greetings.... :thumbsup

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 17 Tammi 2010 13:07

mirian kirjoitti:Thank you verimakkarakanakalakeitto from Finland Cathy! :D
yea sure we will shout that. I hope we can make a tarpaulin for that. :)

Gulak
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gulak » 17 Tammi 2010 13:38

Rutjake kirjoitti:So you are going to be in the live audience next Sat? It would be so nice if you and your friends could shout our greetings to her.. Greetings from Finland or something.. anyway, it's great that you are there to support her! :thumbsup
Yeah, and shout Cathy to come chat with us at bb-plaza! :lol:

deb1430
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 17 Tammi 2010 14:56

What Rica and the other girls did to Cathy was so evil...it was like watching those mean sorority movies. What's worse is that it was so inhumane. Cathy has just gotten evicted so I'm sure she was emotional...and to be then treated like that short after is so wrong.

if you guys wanna see what Rica did to Cathy:

Rica was mad at Cathy because a Cathy hater gave her the wrong info saying that Cathy nominated her every single nomination (not true Cathy nominated her only twice). She is also mad because she thought Cathy called her a horse, which I dont understand, because that was a joke between Rica, Cathy and Melai (they said they were animals) and they said that to eachother's faces before in house B.

Rica has no right to call Cathy a backstabber cause Cathy never badmouthed her. She on the otherhand backstabbed Cathy plenty of times with Carol. She even told Carol to sabotage the modelling task so that Cathy can't get the camera if she fails. She even called Cathy trying hard behind her back.

Cathy: Rica why are you returning the shirt I gave you

Rica: because i dont like you and i dont trust you

Cathy: cause you dont like me? ok thanks!

Rica: and i dont wanna be friends with you

Rica: it's real world honey, we are no longer competing

When Delio went up to Cathy, Princess told him that he is plastic because she wanted everyone to be mean to Cathy.

I think Cathy is the most unfairly treated housemate in PBB. She never got a 100 seconds and when she won HOH she didn't get her fave food like other HOH. Also fans of other housemates spread so many viscious lies about her and even brainwashed the evicted housemates.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”