Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
sher
Häädetty

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja sher » 31 Joulu 2009 14:58

Jonayla kirjoitti:Hermes have Finnish t-shirt on. LOL

Happy New Year 2010! :cheers And we thank you that you are up to date what happens on PBB. I have read this topic almost every day still!

That tee was given by Cathy as a "pasalubong" for hermes :) johan have finnish t-shirt too..

kitek
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja kitek » 31 Joulu 2009 15:37

Could anyone explain why Jason is cleaning all the time, most of the time "Live Stream" shows only him, that's really boring.

sher
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja sher » 31 Joulu 2009 17:02

kitek kirjoitti:Could anyone explain why Jason is cleaning all the time, most of the time "Live Stream" shows only him, that's really boring.

because The 2 kings (hermes,johan) gave him a gift which is the "tricycle"
but he have to face the consequences which is to be their housemaid for four days. Jason will follow "everything" what his masters tell him to do whether he likes it or not. Today will be his last day as a housemaid.

Rutjake
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rutjake » 31 Joulu 2009 17:06

http://doubleup.pinoybigbrother.com/tab ... acter.aspx
pinoybigbrother.com kirjoitti: Meanwhile, under Big Brother's supervision, the Three Kings - now turned into Two Kings without Patrick - resurfaced. Hermes and Johan still had to give gifts to Jason and Mariel. First, Jason was shown a Sinski tricycle as a present. However, King Hermes said that for him to be able to get the tricycle, Jason must initially accept the condition Big Brother has set for him. It turned out he had to play as the house servant to his housemates for four days.

Jason's first day as the house servant hit him hard. It was mostly because his "Senorito" Paul Jake and "Senoritas" Rica, Melai and Sam were so strict in giving him orders. But it was Big Brother's idea for them to act that way because he wanted them to teach Jason the importance of discipline. So even if Paul Jake felt bad doing it, as he said to Big Brother later on in the confession room, he had to do it for Jason's sake.

But after long hours of serving his housemates, Jason turned to Melai for support and understanding. He told her he was upset with them because they were piling him up with too many household chores. "Hindi naman dapat ganito ang trato sa kasambahay (This is not the way a house servant shoud be treated)," he told Melai. "Sobra naman sila (They are too much)." But will Jason just give up that easily? What about the tricycle he could give his family for their livelihood? Find out if he can make it to the rest of his servant days by watching PBB Double Up every night.
Sinski tricycle:
Kuva

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 31 Joulu 2009 17:10

^ that can't be true!

:o

Rutjake
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rutjake » 31 Joulu 2009 17:40

Jason succeeded in his task! Here's the prize:

Kuva

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 31 Joulu 2009 17:50

^ r2d2 ?

Rutjake
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rutjake » 31 Joulu 2009 17:53

New Year celebration is about to start:

Kuva

taila
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja taila » 31 Joulu 2009 18:42

:cheers Happy New Year everyone!

Could someone please translate what Patrik was talking about Cathy and Hermes in Über 12/29/2009? It's around 12 minutes and he also mentioned Kätlin, I think?!?
Thank's guys!

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 01 Tammi 2010 07:05

taila kirjoitti::cheers Happy New Year everyone!

Could someone please translate what Patrik was talking about Cathy and Hermes in Über 12/29/2009? It's around 12 minutes and he also mentioned Kätlin, I think?!?
Thank's guys!

Happy New Year guys!!!! :cheers :cheers

I think I saw that Über episode. From what I remember, Mariel (host) asked Patrick what he thinks Hermes really feels towards Cathy. He thinks Hermes really likes her because he said so from the first time he saw Cathy. Hermes doesn't talk about it but it is obvious. Then Mariel asked how about Katlin. Patrick said, they don't talk about it either because Hermes is very quiet and doesn't talk that much.

taila
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja taila » 01 Tammi 2010 10:50

Thank's Bianca! :thumbsup

So there was nothing new in that interview then... Maby Hermes is playing it safe by not revealing his inner feelings. But pairing up with Cathy will probably be the fastest way to get booted out, so it will be interesting to see how long he will last in the house if he keeps playing the game that way. I thought there was somekind of warming again to be seen between these two yesterday...

kitek
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja kitek » 02 Tammi 2010 17:01

Rica has been evicted

TO SAVE
22.65% Sam
21.22% Johan
16.13% Paul Jake
15.73% Rica

TO EVICT
7.74% Johan
7.48% Sam
5.42% Rica
3.57% Paul Jake

TOTAL
15.17% Sam
13.48% Johan
12.56% Paul Jake
10.31% Rica

sher
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja sher » 02 Tammi 2010 17:05

kitek kirjoitti:Rica has been evicted

I can't believe it. why Rica?
I wish Johan was evicted :c

sher
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja sher » 02 Tammi 2010 17:10

Now, Melai keeps on crying :c
Im like, bleeding insideb because of it

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 02 Tammi 2010 18:01

Rica has been evicted!!!! Say whaaaat??? I can't believe it! I would have never thought that she's the one who will be leaving this time... That's really a huge loss for the show and especially because it happened so "early". Ou my... I'm just speechless right now.

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 02 Tammi 2010 18:10

I'm really, really, really sad now that Rica was evicted. She's very funny, smart, spontaneous, a fighter and a housemate who's not playing safe. She's also one of the housemates who gives life inside the house. I wish our Finnish friends can understand Tagalog so that you can also laugh with us when Rica (and Melissa) are joking around.

I think people didn't give too much effort on voting for Rica because they thought she has a strong fan base since she's a popular housemate. :( :(

deb1430
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 02 Tammi 2010 18:34

mirian kirjoitti:Rica has been evicted!!!! Say whaaaat??? I can't believe it! I would have never thought that she's the one who will be leaving this time... That's really a huge loss for the show and especially because it happened so "early". Ou my... I'm just speechless right now.
I had a feeling that was gonna happen. Sam had the highest vote! She has huge showbiz connections and she is obviously Big Brother's and the BB editors's favorite because they never make her look bad in primetime and also Big Brother always gives her special tasks that makes her look good compared to the other housemates. So obvious! So unfair! She never even went through the harsh audition like the other housemates.

So wrong Rica shouldn't have been evicted!

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 02 Tammi 2010 18:54

deb1430 kirjoitti:I had a feeling that was gonna happen. Sam had the highest vote! She has huge showbiz connections and she is obviously Big Brother's and the BB editors's favorite because they never make her look bad in primetime and also Big Brother always gives her special tasks that makes her look good compared to the other housemates. So obvious! So unfair! She never even went through the harsh audition like the other housemates.

So wrong Rica shouldn't have been evicted!
I don't think Sam got the highest votes because of the good primetime episode edits. She hasn't done anything that would gain her so many fans. But obviously she came from a wealthy family; she's friends with rich people & people in showbiz; and came from exclusive schools. And that is where she got most of her votes.

And for me, tonight's results clearly showed that PBB is very fair because they lost one of the most popular housemates who brings good ratings to the show. If I were a producer/editor of PBB, I would always make Rica look good because she brings in revenue through ratings. So that she will gain fans to vote for her and to keep her on the show.

Jonayla
Leijona

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jonayla » 02 Tammi 2010 21:56

OMG!!! Rica evicted!!! I cannot believe it. That really was suprise. [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] She was one of my favourites. :cry:
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss

crispypata
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja crispypata » 03 Tammi 2010 01:54

here's the link of cathy & johan's duet (part of their weekly task)

YOU BELONG WITH ME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at9NRsnz_Zg

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 03 Tammi 2010 10:23

The house seems to be so silent and empty now that Rica has left. Obviously I was expecting that kind of a feeling because she was such a strong personality in the house and I was personally rooting for her to be in the final. But I just hope that the other housemates step out now more and do it quickly because otherwise it's going to be pretty huge elephant size hole in the entertainment department after Rica is gone. She was just so spontaneous, funny and exciting hm to watch!

Of course sometimes it can really happen after the eviction of a huge personality, that the other housemates start to show new interesting parts of themselves. So I'm crossing my fingers for this possibility! I'm really hoping this is going to be the case because now I'm just very sad and surprised that Rica had to leave so early. I loved Rica in the show! :cry:

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 03 Tammi 2010 10:40

Hey, I wanted to ask you about Jason's desicion to give those three nominations points to himself. Has there allways been a possibility to give those crucial points to yourself and spare your housemates but Jason is the only one who has used this possibility? And then the dangerous question: Do you think he's playing the game when giving those points to himself or do you think that he just doesn't want to lable another housemate in front of others if there is a chance to choose another way?

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”