Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
deb1430
Kyttääjä

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 08 Joulu 2009 18:47

bianca kirjoitti:
deb1430 kirjoitti:
Jonayla kirjoitti:I always know that Cathy is wise girl! And I also know that she likes older men... :wink: But poor Hermes. :cry:
But I cannot wonder what will be his actions if he see Kätlin live on PBB house. That will be good entertainment when Hermes try to be nice both girls. :lol:
Yeah she does. Her ex boyfriend was 37 years old.
Oh, I didn't know that. Was he the last boyfriend of Cathy?

And on the last eviction, I forgot Cathy's ranking on the results of housemate that the viewers want to evict. Was it 5th?

I really thought that it was Hermes that will get evicted. Because there has been a lot of forumers campaigning to evict him.
No Yeah that was Cathy's last boyfriend. They've been together for years. Her first boyfriend in highschool also lasted for years. She's into longterm relationships.

The percentage of votes are of Housemate you want to evict:

1. Yuri – 26.52%
2. Mariel – 22.94%
3. Carol – 17.25%
4. Hermes – 9.80%
5. Rocky – 7.01%
6. Sam – 4.67%
7. Patrick – 3.90%
8. Rica – 1.60%
9. Cathy – 1.58%
10. Kath – 1.53%
11. Melai – 1.08%
12. Tibo – 0.74%
13. Jayson – 0.60%
14. Paul Jake – 0.46%
15. Johan – 0.32%

Käpsytin
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Käpsytin » 09 Joulu 2009 01:04

deb1430 kirjoitti:Hermes still trying to get close to Cathy. I think he cant accept that he got rejected. I think this may be his first rejection ever so in my opinion he finds Cathy challenging which is why he is being even more persistent.
:lol:

This Hermes and Cathy situation reminds me Sami and Kätlin. Sami had crush on Kätlin but Kätlin only wanted to be close friend with Sami. Kätlin told a few times that Sami is very important to her but she doesn't want anything more than friendship. Sami was trying and trying but eventually he accepted it. They were really close friends, Sami was her rock.

I'm still a little bit disapointed for Sami's costly mistake (making out with Justina and ingnoring Kätlin). Sami handled the situation badly towards Kätlin. When Sami was evicted he admited that he regret his decision because it made Kätlin drift apart of him. Sami broke Kätlin's trust and it never complete healed during this season even if Kätlin had told that Sami was one of the closest HMs to her.
:Love: Kätlin & Johanna :Love:
- Ou mai kaat, 110% suloisen herttaista ihanuutta -

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 09 Joulu 2009 02:43

I was actually kind of hoping that Sami would take some distance to Kätlin in the beginning. Imo he wasn't acting like Kätlin's best friend but instead he was acting like her little puppy who tried desperately to gain her attention. He was allways following her and trying to please her and hoping to evoke some romantic feelings. You can see one of these puppy moments actually in Kätlin best picks when Sami eats a treat from Kätlin's mouth like a little dog. And there were similar puppy moments and I think it was kinda sad and embarrassing to watch Sami when he behaved like that. First funny and then just sad.

But yes, it's true that when Sami finally took some distance to Kätlin, he handled that situation quite clumsily and childishly. He totally ignored Kätlin when he wanted to be in good terms with Justiina who was famous about despising Kätlin for some reason or another. But att least he admitted himself later that he was bitter to Kätlin because of the fact that she only wanted to be friends with him.

So, I think it was understandable that Sami wanted to take some distance from Kätlin because it must have been hard wanting so different things from their relationship and still be Kätlin's sleeping buddy and harmless teddy with whom to hug and cuddle. But the way he tried to distance himself from Kätlin and in what extent was maybe too much for their friendship.

banoffi
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja banoffi » 09 Joulu 2009 04:19

deb1430 kirjoitti:
ciara kirjoitti:

Cathy also explained to Hermes that she wants to also spend time with other housemates and have a chance to get to know them better, which is why she's been bonding with Mommy kath, Sam and Mariel lately.
If this is true, then I'm starting to like cathy again.

deb1430
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 09 Joulu 2009 09:48

Käpsytin kirjoitti:
deb1430 kirjoitti:Hermes still trying to get close to Cathy. I think he cant accept that he got rejected. I think this may be his first rejection ever so in my opinion he finds Cathy challenging which is why he is being even more persistent.
:lol:

This Hermes and Cathy situation reminds me Sami and Kätlin. Sami had crush on Kätlin but Kätlin only wanted to be close friend with Sami. Kätlin told a few times that Sami is very important to her but she doesn't want anything more than friendship. Sami was trying and trying but eventually he accepted it. They were really close friends, Sami was her rock.

I'm still a little bit disapointed for Sami's costly mistake (making out with Justina and ingnoring Kätlin). Sami handled the situation badly towards Kätlin. When Sami was evicted he admited that he regret his decision because it made Kätlin drift apart of him. Sami broke Kätlin's trust and it never complete healed during this season even if Kätlin had told that Sami was one of the closest HMs to her.
That's kind of what's happening with Cathy as well. Cathy told Hermes that she doesn't like being rushed. I noticed that Cathy loves talking she also had some really nice conversations with Rocky and Mariel about their lifestory. So it's only natural that she was close to Hermes because they spent hours together talking.

Who knows maybe if Hermes didn't have such a reputation with girls, she might have given him a chance, but all of that was crushed after PBB showed the Hermes-Kaitlin video. Cathy was truly shocked and she even told Rocky that she doesn't like players. She said she thinks Hermes is kind but a bit too much of a player and she doesn't go for those type of guys.

After seeing that video, they had quite a long talk and she frankly told Hermes that he is a very fast guy in a joking yet sarcastic way. Hermes wasn't too happy hearing that.

There's an upcoming Christmas Ball and people are hoping that Hermes and Cathy wont pair up.

I actually dont mind seeing them spending time together as friends cause it's not a crime :lol: but I just hope Hermes will stop making Cathy feel awkward with his cheesy lines and respect Cathy's decision of not wanting him to be her boyfriend. I mean they can still be friends and hangout as friends but Hermes needs to stop putting Cathy in a tight spot. As I said before, he shouldn't be too obsessive about Cathy, he needs to learn to bond with other housemates too.

As for Sami and Kaitlin, now that they are outside of the BB Finland house, it would be nice if they could get the trust back and be close friends again.

banoffi kirjoitti:
deb1430 kirjoitti:
ciara kirjoitti:

Cathy also explained to Hermes that she wants to also spend time with other housemates and have a chance to get to know them better, which is why she's been bonding with Mommy kath, Sam and Mariel lately.
If this is true, then I'm starting to like cathy again.
She did tell Hermes that.
And also if you watch LS you can see that Cathy has been spending more time with the girl housemates. Mommy Kath and Cathy have been hanging out. They are workout buddies. And Mommy Kath was even giving Cathy a facial.

Mariel and Cathy were confiding eachtothers lifestory.

Sam and Cathy were talking about their crushes. They share the same crush. His name is Gerald Anderson his a former Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 3rd placer.

Kuva

Käpsytin
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Käpsytin » 09 Joulu 2009 11:22

mirian kirjoitti:So, I think it was understandable that Sami wanted to take some distance from Kätlin because it must have been hard wanting so different things from their relationship and still be Kätlin's sleeping buddy and harmless teddy with whom to hug and cuddle. But the way he tried to distance himself from Kätlin and in what extent was maybe too much for their friendship.
I can easily understand Sami's frustration and I'm not blaming him for that. He had his needs and I think that the closeness without fulfilment to very sexy Kätlin was doing anything but helping his situation. I only hoped that he would have handled the situation better towards Kätlin. Sami and Kätlin were my favorites and I liked Sami and I hoped that he would have made it all the way to the final.

In the beginning Sami had big feelings towards Kätlin and that made him do things that he did. He was trying to please Kätlin and that cat and mouse game was funny. I don't think that Sami made fool out of him when he was chasing Kätlin, he was just a boy who had big crush on a beautiful girl. He wanted to be close to Kätlin and that's why he followed her like puppy. Sami was always there when she needed it and he helped her if she asked for it. Sami was a trusted friend for Kätlin, she told everything to him and if she was feeling bad or she needed closeness Sami gave her comfort and hugs. That also worked bothways as Sami had told at the confession room. They were very important to each other. I hoped that beautiful and close friendship would have lasted. Maybe it's is true that Sami needed some distance but it didn't went as I hoped it should have gone.
deb1430 kirjoitti:As for Sami and Kaitlin, now that they are outside of the BB Finland house, it would be nice if they could get the trust back and be close friends again.
I think that they are friends and they will keep in touch with each other. But I don't think that there will be that closeness anymore because there is no need for it.

That's about it. I hope that this recap didn't bore readers of this topic.
8)
deb1430 kirjoitti:She said she thinks Hermes is kind but a bit too much of a player and she doesn't go for those type of guys.
Kätlin said that Hermes was nice to her. Kätlin also told that she loves with her ears so she liked Hermes cheesy lines and that made some funny situations between Kätlin and Tres Hombres (Sami, Aso and Toni). The guys tried to match with Hermes and they said all kind of cheesy and corny lines to Kätlin.
:hahaha:

Sundae
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sundae » 09 Joulu 2009 12:14

Cathy-haters don't write on this forum, that's why most of you don't know about this ugly phenomenon. They are mostly on official Sub forums. Yes, I know Kätlin had many haters in forums but now her most manic fans are hating Cathy so much for being just like Kätlin is (flirty, likes attention). What makes Kätlin so adorable according them turns totally black when Cathy acts the same way. It's almost like witch-hunt.

Käpsytin
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Käpsytin » 09 Joulu 2009 12:52

Sundae kirjoitti:Yes, I know Kätlin had many haters in forums but now her most manic fans are hating Cathy so much for being just like Kätlin is (flirty, likes attention). What makes Kätlin so adorable according them turns totally black when Cathy acts the same way. It's almost like witch-hunt.
If I have understood this right (with a brief look at the subject forum) they are not criticising Cathy for being flirty and because she likes attention. They mostly are criticising her because they seems to be thinking that there still is something special between Kätlin and Hermes and Cathy knows it and despite that she still is messing with Hermes feelings towards Kätlin. I'm not saying that is how Cathy is really acting but this seems to be their point of doing it.

Kätlin gave Sami a room when he was messing with other girls and she didn't want to come between Sami and Justiina or Sami and Saranna.

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 09 Joulu 2009 14:48

I'm curious. What, in your opinion, makes Hermes so incredibly attractive and appealing for so many women? Ok, Kätlin has complemented him about these "romantic lines" or cheezy lines like some of us would say. But I just can't believe that every women, who has a crush on him, are taking these pick up lines seriously and thinking that he's very smooth with his words. For me he just doesn't come out as a smooth player. I mean I thought majority would find his lines just amusing and funny because the lines are so used. So there has to be something else in him that attracts women. I refuse to believe that women are attracted to him mainly because of these lines. :shock: So what is the fundamental factor that makes him so appealing for the ladies? Is he really so interesting, smart, a good listener or what? I don't understand enough about the content of those long conversations he has with the girls either. So is he really that good in conversations or what is it? Even Yuri admitted that she had a crush on him! And Patria, Carol, Kätlin and maybe Cathy too before the kissing video... And it can't be only because of his looks. There are many good looking and nice guys in PBB but still the girls seem to consider Hermes as more charming than the others. Please tell me. I'm confused. :whois:

deb1430
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 09 Joulu 2009 23:10

Käpsytin kirjoitti:
If I have understood this right (with a brief look at the subject forum) they are not criticising Cathy for being flirty and because she likes attention. They mostly are criticising her because they seems to be thinking that there still is something special between Kätlin and Hermes and Cathy knows it and despite that she still is messing with Hermes feelings towards Kätlin. I'm not saying that is how Cathy is really acting but this seems to be their point of doing it.

Kätlin gave Sami a room when he was messing with other girls and she didn't want to come between Sami and Justiina or Sami and Saranna.
When will people start opening their eyes that Hermes is a player? Today on LS as a prize for winning the blindsketball game. Hermes and Cathy were given a chocolate date as a prize. There was a chocolate fondue set up for them and they had to eat it. Cathy was being really frank to Hermes, no holds barred. Hermes is just so dense though, cause he was still persistent.

It is obvious that Big Brother is trying to set them up to be a loveteam because he even told them that they were not allowed to share the chocolate with the other housemates and they had to stay there till they finished it.

Thank God Cathy doesn't wanna be Hermes's loveteam.

Cathy: (chocolate fondue date) eat it all cause i dont think that's enough for you

Hermes: you're just shy to eat it (implying tone as if because he's infront of her)

Cathy: Why would i be shy to eat infront of you? Wow as if! you are really thickfaced!

Cathy was telling Hermes that she misses her 37 year old ex-boyfriend and that if she gets out of Pinoy Big Brother and if he is still single, she would wanna get back together with him.

Hermes: do u still love him?

Cathy: yes the feelings that I have for him doesn't just go away, cause we were only broken up for a month before i entered the PBB house (they've been together for 4 years)

Hermes: Do you wish that it was him instead of me in this chocolate date, eating chocolates with you?

Cathy: YES

Cathy: Why dont you feel anything for your ex-girlfriend anymore?

Hermes: Well...that's different because we've only been together for over a week.

Hermes trying to feed Cathy Cathy: Please dont do that!

Cathy to Hermes: your voice is like music to my ears

Hermes: like what kind of music?

Cathy: the type of rock music that people dont wanna listen to

Cathy: paging Kaitlin...paging Kaitlin of finland..

Cathy: dont you wanna pursue/court Kaitlin?

Hermes: NO

Cathy: you look good together...

Hermes: you and I look better together...everytime I see your face I forget EVERYTHING
[smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif]

Cathy: dont be like that

Hermes: why

Cathy because i dont believe you

Hermes: do I look like a liar to you?

Cathy: yes

Cathy: i dont like inconsiderate guys and those who are fond of 1 night stands

During their date Cathy also brought up Hermes cheating ways. (So I guess Mariel told her everything about Hermes cause Hermes has admitted before when he was still in House B that he's been cheating on his ex-girlfriends.)

Cathy: Me, i am serious with my relationships...you however are not and all you do is cheat on the girl that you are with

Cathy sees Melai and it seems Melai wanted some chocolates too but Big Brother told them they weren't allowed to share it.

Cathy: i am willing to sacrifice just so Melai could eat this chocolate

Hermes: let me do the sacrifice cause I dont want you to get in trouble...how about you? are you willing to sacrifice yourself for me too? [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif]

Cathy: Gosh Hermes! This right here is already a big sacrifice for me (meaning being forced on this date with him is already a sacrifice for her)

Finally Big Brother probably saw that he could not force Cathy to warm up to Hermes, so he finally told them that they could finally share the chocolate with other housemates. After Cathy heard that, she breathe a sigh of relief cause the date was finally over.

I just hope that they wont edit this date for primetime like they normally do and make it seem as if Cathy was having a great time. If they would show the unedited version on primetime, then people will finally see the truth that Cathy is not after Hermes.

---------------

later that night at the girls bedroom Rica, Melai and Cathy

Rica to cathy : so many guys are pursuing/courting you but you dont feel anything...but me, eventhough the guys are trying to stay away from me I still feel giddy :damnfunny

Cathy : I dont fall for guys that quickly because i use my head

Rica : that's why you Melai, should use your (pointing to Melai's head) too.

deb1430
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 09 Joulu 2009 23:14

mirian kirjoitti:I'm curious. What, in your opinion, makes Hermes so incredibly attractive and appealing for so many women? Ok, Kätlin has complemented him about these "romantic lines" or cheezy lines like some of us would say. But I just can't believe that every women, who has a crush on him, are taking these pick up lines seriously and thinking that he's very smooth with his words. For me he just doesn't come out as a smooth player. I mean I thought majority would find his lines just amusing and funny because the lines are so used. So there has to be something else in him that attracts women. I refuse to believe that women are attracted to him mainly because of these lines. :shock: So what is the fundamental factor that makes him so appealing for the ladies? Is he really so interesting, smart, a good listener or what? I don't understand enough about the content of those long conversations he has with the girls either. So is he really that good in conversations or what is it? Even Yuri admitted that she had a crush on him! And Patria, Carol, Kätlin and maybe Cathy too before the kissing video... And it can't be only because of his looks. There are many good looking and nice guys in PBB but still the girls seem to consider Hermes as more charming than the others. Please tell me. I'm confused. :whois:

I think he may be a good listener. Like when you tell a story he really listens as if only both of you exist and no one else.

According to Yuri the reason why she had a crush on Hermes was because when she injured her leg, Hermes carried her around for 3 days.

I think women, love that illusion of having a knight in shining armor.

deb1430
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 09 Joulu 2009 23:42

from direklauren's twitter:
have scheduled various international guests for pbbdu this season til nxt year... i hope it will push through

^so the possibility of some Finnish housemates visiting is huge!!!

romihi
Kasmasiini

Viesti Kirjoittaja romihi » 10 Joulu 2009 03:21

mirian kirjoitti:I'm curious. What, in your opinion, makes Hermes so incredibly attractive and appealing for so many women?
I'm going to reply to this even though my vote probably doesn't count; I just think he's good looking. :umh:

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 10 Joulu 2009 06:43

deb1430 kirjoitti:from direklauren's twitter:
have scheduled various international guests for pbbdu this season til nxt year... i hope it will push through

If he actually refers to that, I guess Kätlin and Dana would be the two most obvious candidates to go on such trip... but who knows. Would be nice, anyway.

Pythos
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pythos » 10 Joulu 2009 06:49

Hello guys.

There's a possibility that PBB Season Finale will be held in SM Mall of Asia, one of the ten largest malls in the world.

http://www.smmallofasia.com/
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-2 ... N0aXRsZQ--

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 10 Joulu 2009 07:19

http://www.tamperelainen.fi/Vapaa-aika-ja-viihde/Big-Brother/BB-Katlin-kertaa-talon-tapahtumia-Mikaan-ei-haveta kirjoitti:BB Kätlin recaps the events in the house: nothing she did makes her feel ashamed

Big Brother - 09.12.2009 10:17

Karri Kannala

Kätlin Laas, who spent 97 days in the house and ended as the runner-up, has no hard feelings about not winning the prize. Instead, she is happy about the great experiences she got on Big Brother.

Kätlin assures she has no regrets about anything that happened in the house.

- Nothing I did makes me feel ashamed. I was who I am and acted that way.

Instead, Kätlin is overjoyed about the experiences she got in the house.

- I experienced and did things in the house I would never have done otherwise. The best part of it all was when I was selected for the housemate exchange to the Philippines. I got a chance to get to know new people and a new culture. In the Philippines, I ate really exotic food such as chicken head, chicken blood, and an embryo of a duckling.

Kätlin lives in Seinäjoki and works at Valio.

- I like the city and my job. I also have many important friends in Seinäjoki.

But Kätlin's family lives in Estonia and that is why she wants to move to Helsinki.

- I'm looking for a job in Helsinki because the connections to Estonia are better from there. Helsinki also has more leisure-time opportunities.

Kätlin wouldn't mind if the BB publicity brought her job offers.

- It would surely be nice to get job offers. It is interesting to see how I will be treated otherwise, too. I have not been in this kind of a situation before, says Kätlin, referring to the huge amount of publicity she has received due to BB.

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 10 Joulu 2009 10:27

BrutalGentleman kirjoitti:
deb1430 kirjoitti:from direklauren's twitter:

If he actually refers to that, I guess Kätlin and Dana would be the two most obvious candidates to go on such trip... but who knows. Would be nice, anyway.
I'm hoping it would be Aso and Kätlin if it's possible to see some Finnish housemates there before the Big Night.. It would be nice to see Aso's reaction on Hermes. If he seems to bother Cathy like deb described, I think Aso would be acting like Cathy's bodyquard. And if Aso had such a great impact on Cathy like she described in the confession room after Aso's win, I think she would be also very happy about it.

Pythos
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pythos » 10 Joulu 2009 12:11

Earlier, BB introduced the HOH competition. The winner will be immuned from nomination while the loser will get the hand grenade. We don't know yet if the hand grenade will be used similarly with the Aussie's Hand Grenade.

Jonayla
Leijona

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jonayla » 10 Joulu 2009 13:06

deb1430 kirjoitti:[ Today on LS as a prize for winning the blindsketball game. Hermes and Cathy were given a chocolate date as a prize. There was a chocolate fondue set up for them and they had to eat it. Cathy was being really frank to Hermes, no holds barred. Hermes is just so dense though, cause he was still persistent.
That conversation was so hilarious! :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny
It would be nice to see Aso's reaction on Hermes. If he seems to bother Cathy like deb described, I think Aso would be acting like Cathy's bodyquard.
That I thinked too. And look on Hermes face when Cathy really like Aso more than him. :lol: But sadly Aso`s english aren`t so good that he will be the choise if some FBB hm`s will come to on PBB in future. :cry:
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss

deb1430
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 10 Joulu 2009 14:25

Jonayla kirjoitti: That conversation was so hilarious! :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny

That I thinked too. And look on Hermes face when Cathy really like Aso more than him. :lol: But sadly Aso`s english aren`t so good that he will be the choise if some FBB hm`s will come to on PBB in future. :cry:

:damnfunny it may seem funny now, but I had to keep myself from vomitting while watching it. :(

Here's a video of Cathy's reaction when Aso won. She was so happy she was screaming and jumping for joy http://www.zshare.net/videoplayer/playe ... 1950&ISL=1 just press the (close to play button to view the video)

Dlight
Jööteri

Viesti Kirjoittaja Dlight » 10 Joulu 2009 14:38

Hi everybody!

I have to ask, when Big Brother show that FBB Final clip in PBB house, why Hermes points his finger to Cathy?
I have been thinking this a while and i just don´t understand. Can somebody help me with this?

Jeap, and i mean his ring finger...

lmc10
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja lmc10 » 10 Joulu 2009 17:31

i was laughing while watching the PT episode when cathy was trying to call the attention of BB Finland and Kaitlin 'coz Hermes kept on saying his cheesy lines to her while having their chocolate fondue reward...

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”