Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
Sundae
Nevahööd

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sundae » 08 Joulu 2009 13:02

It's quite sad that crazy Finnish Kätlin fans hate Cathy so much nowadays. They are continuously writing awful things about her, calling her "snake" etc. I just can't get that. These middle-aged madwomen think Kätlin is an angel who literally shines white light, Hermes is shy and innocent boy and Cathy is very, very bad person. It's good that you Filipinos tell the truth though they don't believe you at all. They just keep writing their crap.

deb1430
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 08 Joulu 2009 13:23

Sundae kirjoitti:It's quite sad that crazy Finnish Kätlin fans hate Cathy so much nowadays. They are continuously writing awful things about her, calling her "snake" etc. I just can't get that. These middle-aged madwomen think Kätlin is an angel who literally shines white light, Hermes is shy and innocent boy and Cathy is very, very bad person. It's good that you Filipinos tell the truth though they don't believe you at all. They just keep writing their crap.
Really? Wow I didn't know that. I thought only crazy filipino women did that.

I think maybe the reason why Kaitlin fans hate Cathy so much is that some fans of those filipino housemates who hate Cathy are giving them the wrong information taking advantage of the fact that Kaitlin fans dont understand the filipino language. I think Cathy haters are doing that as a strategy or as a smear campaign to demolish Cathy. Pinoy Big Brother is kind of a cut throat competition between the fans. Sad to say but it gets really dirty.

I have come across some Finnish fans as well who refuse to believe the truth, but I guess there's nothing I can do about it if they choose to believe something else.

deb1430
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 08 Joulu 2009 13:24

Jonayla kirjoitti:I always know that Cathy is wise girl! And I also know that she likes older men... :wink: But poor Hermes. :cry:
But I cannot wonder what will be his actions if he see Kätlin live on PBB house. That will be good entertainment when Hermes try to be nice both girls. :lol:
Yeah she does. Her ex boyfriend was 37 years old.

Sundae
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sundae » 08 Joulu 2009 13:31

That's not really my business but I think these Finnish Kätlin fans are getting really mean. The good thing is that Cathy will never know what these women are talking about her. I guess your dirty game has landed in Finland, too.

siiri.x
BB-talon ylijumala

Viesti Kirjoittaja siiri.x » 08 Joulu 2009 13:31

deb1430 kirjoitti:
I think maybe the reason why Kaitlin fans hate Cathy so much
Please don't say "Kätlin fans". Say "crazy Kätlin fans" as the previous guy.

We smart ones don't hate Cathy :)
Ihmisten edessä.

Sundae
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sundae » 08 Joulu 2009 13:34

siiri.x kirjoitti:
deb1430 kirjoitti:
I think maybe the reason why Kaitlin fans hate Cathy so much

I must admit you smart ones are something different than those crazy fans in another forum. ;)

deb1430
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 08 Joulu 2009 13:37

siiri.x kirjoitti:

Thank you that makes us feel better. :D

Today they had to play a game called Blindsketball.

They had to pair up. Inorder to get a partner there's a pile of names on the piece of paper inside of the bowl. The housemate has to stick their hand without looking inside. Whatever name that housemate gets will be his her partner for the game.

Partners:

Jason-Carol
Paul Jake-Rica
Mommy Kath-Rocky
Patrick-Melai
Johan-Mariel
Sam-Tibo
Cathy-Hermes

The game:

1 housemate will be blinfolded while his/her partner gives the instruction when or how she/he should shoot the ball in the basket. Whichever team shoots the ball in the fastest time wins.

Mommy Kath and Rocky won on the first round

Cathy and Hermes won on the second.

Cathy wins as the most valuable player shooting the ball in the basket while blindfolded in as fast as 10 seconds.

Hermes time 17 seconds.

snwqueen
Tuotantoassistentti

Viesti Kirjoittaja snwqueen » 08 Joulu 2009 13:43

In my case, I think Cathy also led Hermes to believe that she actually likes him in a special way...she was the one asking Hermes if Hermes likes her...etc...

Obviously deb1430 you are a loyal fan of Cathy. But I think I also have to voice out my opinion ( and I think I'm not alone with this one) that Cathy also played with Hermes' feelings too. She's obviously playing the game....but I'm not liking it...she switches sides instantly....she doesn't have any loyalty...she's a user....

Hermes also has his own faults and I think he has met his match thru Cathy... You don't just jump from one girl to another. If it's acceptable in other countries, it's not in the Philippines where most people still have conservative views. It's nice to give him a dose of his own medicine....

I loved Cathy in BB Finland. I even wanted her to be in the Big4. But not anymore.

deb1430
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 08 Joulu 2009 13:52

snwqueen kirjoitti:In my case, I think Cathy also led Hermes to believe that she actually likes him in a special way...she was the one asking Hermes if Hermes likes her...etc...

Obviously deb1430 you are a loyal fan of Cathy. But I think I also have to voice out my opinion ( and I think I'm not alone with this one) that Cathy also played with Hermes' feelings too. She's obviously playing the game....but I'm not liking it...she switches sides instantly....she doesn't have any loyalty...she's a user....

Hermes also has his own faults and I think he has met his match thru Cathy... You don't just jump from one girl to another. If it's acceptable in other countries, it's not in the Philippines where most people still have conservative views. It's nice to give him a dose of his own medicine....

I loved Cathy in BB Finland. I even wanted her to be in the Big4. But not anymore.

Wow that's some harsh words there...user?
What is she suppose to say to Hermes I hate you and dont ever come near me? Hermes do you dislike me? Hermes can you please go away cause Carol's feelings might get hurt? She did ask Hermes if he liked her because everbody kept on teasing him about her.

And who isn't playing the game? Everyone is playing the game even your favorite housemate. Afterall they didn't join PBB for no reason. Alliances are bound to be broken, switching sides is also bound to happen for strategic purposes. Nothing personal!

I like Cathy and I am the first one to admit that she isn't perfect, however people are way too harsh on her. Nothing that she ever does is right. She gets bashed and blamed for everything. If she spends time with the girl housemates they say she's a user. If she avoids the guys she is still called a user. And if she talks to them she is automatically looking for a loveteam or she's a flirt. What's the girl supposed to do?

Foxylady19
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Foxylady19 » 08 Joulu 2009 14:18

..wow for those people like me who have missed the primetime yesterday i found some video from Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3StFpBID7ko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GGsBwVD ... re=related
Super Cute and romantic!!! I love Jason already...haha

People getting annoyed by Cathy already pLease cool down... Don't take it seriously. better enjoy the Melason love story super entertaining to the max! :damnfunny

I'm sad Yuri voted out. She looks like my sister. :(
Carol becoming emotional in the house but I understand her situation.

P.S. BrutalGentlemen yes I know that some big brothers already having 2 or more houses because I visited the World Of Big Brother. what I mean was that it was Direct Lauren's idea for the Philippine Edition. :D
Good nyt ol!

Zygerö
Tohtori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zygerö » 08 Joulu 2009 14:47

deb1430 kirjoitti:I like Cathy and I am the first one to admit that she isn't perfect, however people are way too harsh on her. Nothing that she ever does is right. She gets bashed and blamed for everything. If she spends time with the girl housemates they say she's a user. If she avoids the guys she is still called a user. And if she talks to them she is automatically looking for a loveteam or she's a flirt. What's the girl supposed to do?
This is exactly what happened with Kätlin and her "haters". I think Cathy and Kätlin are very similar, but I don't know what it is with them that causes so many people to vigorously dislike them.
"You mustn't fight the elephant. You mustn't fight anybody. War is a very silly way to behave you know." -Dr. Snuggles

Käpsytin
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Käpsytin » 08 Joulu 2009 14:51

Sundae kirjoitti:That's not really my business but I think these Finnish Kätlin fans are getting really mean. The good thing is that Cathy will never know what these women are talking about her. I guess your dirty game has landed in Finland, too.
If that isn't your business why you are denigrating Kätlin fans in general?

And please don't be so naive and don't generalize. There is nothing new on the dirty game you are talking about. During this season there has been some mean shit talking about Kätlin in the discussion forums. Don't say that you hadn't noticed it? I don't think that "the notorious Kätlin fans" have been the ones who invented the dirty game.

As far I can tell on this forum the discussions about Cathy has been very positive and I haven't noticed any mean comments.

I have read this topic after the swap because I wanted to know how big impact Kätlin made to the Pinoy HMs, especially to Hermes. I also wanted to know what Cathy really thought about BBF and our HMs. I'm also hoping that Kätlin will be invited back to Philippines.

Thanks for the updating.
:Love: Kätlin & Johanna :Love:
- Ou mai kaat, 110% suloisen herttaista ihanuutta -

deb1430
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 08 Joulu 2009 15:04

Zygerö kirjoitti:This is exactly what happened with Kätlin and her "haters". I think Cathy and Kätlin are very similar, but I don't know what it is with them that causes so many people to vigorously dislike them.
I dont know either. :D One thing I know though is that they are both very pretty. :lol: I noticed that pretty girls get bashed more.

Jonayla
Leijona

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jonayla » 08 Joulu 2009 15:35

siiri.x kirjoitti:We smart ones don't hate Cathy :)
Yes! You are so right. I still think Cathy is same sweet girl what she was here in Finland. And she is still of my favourite HM`s with Rica & Melai.
But I´m so sad reading some forums or chats where some people call Cathy plastic, bitch ect. :cry: I think they do that because Hermes. But it`s nothing wrong if they enjoy each other company and they have fun. :thumbsup

Btw. Thanks for keeping us on time, what happens FBB. And I know those primetime shows sucks. They cutted here in Finland those bad also. If you didn`t watch live, you really misunderstanded whole episode wrong.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss

Käpsytin
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Käpsytin » 08 Joulu 2009 15:55

deb1430 kirjoitti:
Zygerö kirjoitti:This is exactly what happened with Kätlin and her "haters". I think Cathy and Kätlin are very similar, but I don't know what it is with them that causes so many people to vigorously dislike them.
I dont know either. :D One thing I know though is that they are both very pretty. :lol: I noticed that pretty girls get bashed more.
And that makes me think one word for the reason behind it but I won't say it because I know that the word would start a war.
:wink:

These pretty and outgoing girls get the attention so easily. Maybe that is too easy for them? When someone is getting something for doing almost nothing it can feel a little unfair for the others. Kätlin was often criticised for wearing bikinis, doing make up and looking at mirrors and many times it seems that she shouldn't have taken care of herself and she should wear something awful.
:?:
:Love: Kätlin & Johanna :Love:
- Ou mai kaat, 110% suloisen herttaista ihanuutta -

deb1430
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 08 Joulu 2009 16:19

Käpsytin kirjoitti:
And that makes me think one word for the reason behind it but I won't say it because I know that the word would start a war.
:wink:

These pretty and outgoing girls get the attention so easily. Maybe that is too easy for them? When someone is getting something for doing almost nothing it can feel a little unfair for the others. Kätlin was often criticised for wearing bikinis, doing make up and looking at mirrors and many times it seems that she shouldn't have taken care of herself and she should wear something awful.
:?:
Hahahahah you read my mind I also didn't say the word because I was scared of starting a war. LOL!

So I guess they are pretty similar huh? Cause Cathy also gets criticized for everything like her english, for merely striking a conversation with guys who like her, for her allergies, for the way she dresses, for the way she styles her hair, for expressing her opinion about who she's closer to, for talking about Finland, for not crying when she was transferred to House B, for saying that she is close to Finnish housemates, for being associated with Hermes...the list doesn't stop there. They also assume that she is bisexual for simply saying that she thinks Sam and Mommy Kath are pretty. :damnfunny

Pamsutin
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pamsutin » 08 Joulu 2009 16:49

I'm not one of those crazy Kätlin fans, but I do and did support Kätlin when she was in BBF and later in housemate swap.

I agree that Kätlin and Cathy are similar, even though Cathy is not one of my favorite housemates in PBB. I like Melai and Rica more but we all have our opinions, no? I also still remember how people kept saying negative things about Kätlin by calling her fake, attention seeker and other things. But to me, Kätlin is real and not fake. And she admitted herself she likes attention but she also said, who doesn't like attention? Yet, Jelena (who couldn't say anything positive about Kätlin during Talk Show) and Dana was talking behind Kätlin's back after the 5th season of our BB had started.

I see nothing wrong if another girl, who is not bisexual, says that other girl is pretty. I'm a girl myself and I do that sometimes aswell. People who enter BB are either hated or loved and everyone has their favorites, which is normal I guess.
Live your dream, never give up hope. It's never too late to change.

Gulak
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gulak » 08 Joulu 2009 17:44

I think there are not many "finnish Kätlin fans" who hate Cathy. Smells like lies, or then it's just some small group of loudmouths. Generally Finnish BB-fans are very positive towards Cathy, i think many would support her to win Pinoy BB.

ciara
Tuotantoassistentti

Viesti Kirjoittaja ciara » 08 Joulu 2009 18:06

Gulak kirjoitti:I think there are not many "finnish Kätlin fans" who hate Cathy. Smells like lies, or then it's just some small group of loudmouths. Generally Finnish BB-fans are very positive towards Cathy, i think many would support her to win Pinoy BB.
That's true. I'm a supporter of Kätlin and I certainly do not hate Cathy. She seemed very sweet in FBB and I'm not capable of commenting her behaviour in PBB, since I don't have a clue what they're usually talking about there. Perhaps some people here in Finland just assume something that Cathy is saying when they take some odd English words out of context, and they end up making a wrong assumption since they don't know what Cathy is really saying.

But I'm interested in knowing about the new twists and turns in Cathy-Hermes love team (if you would call it that). They seemed to have a long conversation today, what was it about? It was before Melai started trying out different outfits.

So the real situation is now that Hermes has true feelings for Cathy, but Cathy doesn't share the same feelings towards him? Is there still flirting around? ;)
Kätlin <3

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 08 Joulu 2009 18:25

Unfortunately there will always be nasty comments from some viewers against those contestants they don't like and also against the supporters of these contestants. I also remember how Esa was lashed in some forums really badly. Esa haters claimed that he's mentally insane and even a potential murder or something (?!!), and that he tries to gain attention though his father's suicide etc. And we Esa fans were perceived as white trash...

I think it's ok and actually appreciated to hear about different opinions and even about the opposite opinions what it comes to the happenings in BB and the contestants. That's part of the fun when we can together speculate why are the contestants acting in that and that way: are they playing the game or are they being sincere. It's just interesting! But when it's only about lashing some contestant and it has nothing to do with changing different viewpoints... well, then it really hasn't any reasonable function anymore.

In my opinion there hasn't been any lashing of Cathy in this forum. There've been different opinions, but they have just given an interesting input to the discussion. But I'm truly sad if there has been that kind of lashing happening in other Finnish forums that Sundae discribed. That's really unfair when considering that we Finnish viewers can't get a wholesome picture about what's happening in PBB because of the language barrier. We just have to hope that majority of the viewers don't make hastly these kinds of conclusions and don't believe everything what is said in some forums.

But that's why I'm thankful that I can read here about diverse opinions on the matters and after that make my own conclusions. So I hope you Phillippine viewers continue to enlighten us about what's going on in PBB and what might be the reasons behind the different speculations.

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 08 Joulu 2009 18:40

deb1430 kirjoitti:
Jonayla kirjoitti:I always know that Cathy is wise girl! And I also know that she likes older men... :wink: But poor Hermes. :cry:
But I cannot wonder what will be his actions if he see Kätlin live on PBB house. That will be good entertainment when Hermes try to be nice both girls. :lol:
Yeah she does. Her ex boyfriend was 37 years old.
Oh, I didn't know that. Was he the last boyfriend of Cathy?

And on the last eviction, I forgot Cathy's ranking on the results of housemate that the viewers want to evict. Was it 5th?

I really thought that it was Hermes that will get evicted. Because there has been a lot of forumers campaigning to evict him.

deb1430
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 08 Joulu 2009 18:42

ciara kirjoitti:

But I'm interested in knowing about the new twists and turns in Cathy-Hermes love team (if you would call it that). They seemed to have a long conversation today, what was it about? It was before Melai started trying out different outfits.

So the real situation is now that Hermes has true feelings for Cathy, but Cathy doesn't share the same feelings towards him? Is there still flirting around? ;)
Hermes still trying to get close to Cathy. I think he cant accept that he got rejected. I think this may be his first rejection ever so in my opinion he finds Cathy challenging which is why he is being even more persistent.

hermes to cathy: I've come to many realizations in the confession room...Big Brother gave me a lot of advice...although he isn't telling me what to do.

hermes to cathy: have you noticed that I am a loner type?

cathy: Not really...but I think the other housemates think so...like Mariel

cathy: so many people are mad at me, eventhough I haven't done anything wrong (referring to Carol)...(also I dont know if it was in LS cause I wasn't watching a lot last week, but a forumer posted that apparently Cathy has been worried that Kaitlin's Finnish fans would be mad at her cause of Hermes, after she saw the video of Hermes and Kaitlin kissing, which is why she's started avoiding him. )

:damnfunny cathy: I have a friend in Cebu who is veeeery pretty and I have another friend in Manila who's also very pretty. i think you will like them or they will like you. (she's trying to give him a hint to leave her alone) :damnfunny

Cathy also explained to Hermes that she wants to also spend time with other housemates and have a chance to get to know them better, which is why she's been bonding with Mommy kath, Sam and Mariel lately.

Hermes should bond more with the other guys. If he keeps obsessing over Cathy instead of talking to the other guys, he will be on the chopping black again in the next nomination. He is incredibly out of place cause he doesn't make an effort to bond with the other housemates.

Yuri was interviewed in PBB Uber today and she admitted that she also had a crush on Hermes. When the host asked her if she thinks Hermes has true feelings for Cathy she answerd yes she knows Hermes definitely does...but she doesn't know whether Cathy feels the same way for him.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”