Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
Rosethorne
Tuotantoassistentti

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rosethorne » 03 Marras 2009 17:45

Käpsytin kirjoitti:I haven't noticed if this video has allready been here but it's so funny that I have laughed many times watching it.

20091103#31 Melai and Katlin's commercial
http://www.youtube.com/user/dlpbbdu#p/u/2/lzwwHl2wres

:damnfunny
Awww, they are all so cute :D Katlin is now on the couch with all OhA housemates...Pj and Johan are telling her what BB told them inside the confession room about what Katlin's task is...her reaction is like this ---> :shock: OMG! OMG! :shock: Lol, too bad I wasn't able to understand what the boys were telling her.

EDIT: Okay, now I know. She has to be able to do the popular Filipino street game involving spiders :damnfunny Awwww, poor Katlin, she's freaking out as PJ explains to her the mechanics of the game.
PBB's Math Goddess: Rica Paras FTMFW!

Reiward
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Reiward » 03 Marras 2009 17:51

Katlin's crying as she needs to take out the spiders from the containers.

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 03 Marras 2009 17:53

Käpsytin kirjoitti:I haven't noticed if this video has allready been here but it's so funny that I have laughed many times watching it.

this is so funny!

katlin can't get it right because even melai is confused with her own language and can't remember her lines.

jacques
Heikoilla hangilla

Viesti Kirjoittaja jacques » 03 Marras 2009 17:54

katlin is really afraid of spiders. She is shouting.. hehehe
A PBB addict from SWITZERLAND

FrauleinGee
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja FrauleinGee » 03 Marras 2009 17:55

Miro kirjoitti:Our forum is still down.

Can anyone expound on the weekly task of the Finnish housemates? Im sorry, I must have missed it in the earlier posts.

Thank you for the nice conversations, both to my fellow Filipinos and our Finnish friends.
The weekly task is to be good hosts to Cathy (I think that includes speaking English when Cathy is in the same room) and introducing Finland and Finnish culture to Cathy. The Finn HMs have been provided with some props in the extra room, where 4 HMs at a time can go and plan what they are going to do. Skits, demonstrations, whatever they can think of. If they're successful, they will be given a traditional Finnish feast/celebration.

Last night they had a welcome party, with sauna. Cathy took to sauna like duck to water, the HMs were very impressed and made her a honorary Finn! :lol: Unfortunately many of the Finn HMs got quite drunk and also demonstrated some of the less nice aspects of Finnish culture. Fortunately Esa the gentleman (who doesn't drink alcohol) was there to look after Cathy and they had some very nice conversations. :thumbsup

Today the HMs, including Cathy, were given the task to learn this sentimental Finnish song from the 1970s. "Sininen ja valkoinen", "Blue and White", about the colours in our flag and about Finnish people and nature. Cathy actually read the instructions outloud in Finnish! :thumbsup They have until Thursday to learn it, then they'll perform it.

They started practising the song but then they went outside for a demonstration of popular Finnish sports, given by Sami, Aso, Toni and Antti, with Dana and Sampo translating and explaining, commenting. They demonstrated ski jumping, cross country skiing, ice hockey, floor ball (indoor bandy) and our national game, pesäpallo (Finnish baseball). Cathy was invited to join in in the floor ball and pesäpallo and she did really well! :lol: (I posted about that above, go back a page or two.)

Since then they have practised the song some more, Cathy is getting very good at it, though she still has some difficulty pronouncing some words like "köyhyyden" :D

The Finn HMs have been thinking of cooking traditional Finnish foods. Toni is a chef so he'd be able to cook them all but they don't have the ingredients. :(

Right now Cathy, Esa, Dana chatting in living room, explaining a game Esa invented. It's like a card game but as they don't have palying cards, they use different coloured straws. Steffi and Sampo also came and joined the game.

I think Esa, Dana, Steffi and Sampo have been the best hosts to Cathy. For example, if they can't see where Cathy is, Dana goes, "Where's our girl?". They are the best in including her and talking English, explaining and interpreting. Everybody else is also friendly and welcoming, Toni maybe has the biggest problem with the language barrier.

Oooops, sorry, long post. :lol:

Hedgehog
Jebou

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hedgehog » 03 Marras 2009 17:57

Kätlin had a brief meeting with a spider in Finland too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm7-Qvv4OeE

The spider was in the slums bedroom and the paradise people are commenting "that's Kätlin's worst nighmare!"

Käpsytin
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Käpsytin » 03 Marras 2009 17:57

Reiward kirjoitti:Katlin's crying as she needs to take out the spiders from the containers.
That must be terrible task for her, she has arachnophobia. I'm not suprised that she is crying and freaking out.

Poor Kätlin. :cry:
:Love: Kätlin & Johanna :Love:
- Ou mai kaat, 110% suloisen herttaista ihanuutta -

Reiward
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Reiward » 03 Marras 2009 17:59

Käpsytin kirjoitti:
Reiward kirjoitti:Katlin's crying as she needs to take out the spiders from the containers.
That must be terrible task for her, she has arachnophobia. I'm not suprised that she is crying and freaking out.

Poor Kätlin. :cry:
I can really see that she doesn't want to do the task, but I think Big Brother just wants to help her overcome her fear of spiders. :)

jacques
Heikoilla hangilla

Viesti Kirjoittaja jacques » 03 Marras 2009 18:00

KuvaKuva

katlin is really afraid of the spiders.

now, BB told katlin to watch the fight.
A PBB addict from SWITZERLAND

Manuel18
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja Manuel18 » 03 Marras 2009 18:04

I think PBB should not force her to do that... tsk

FrauleinGee
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja FrauleinGee » 03 Marras 2009 18:05

In FBB house the TV went on again, with the karaoke of their song. Esa, Dana, Cathy, Sampo, Steffi and Sami were there, they asked Cathy to sing on her own. She did, and she did really well! :thumbsup :D Her Finnish pronouncion wasn't perfect but but she has now memorized most of the lyrics! :thumbsup

rencruz
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja rencruz » 03 Marras 2009 18:05

Kuva

She's really afraid of spiders. Poor Katlin. :cry:
Kuva

Käpsytin
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Käpsytin » 03 Marras 2009 18:06

Manuel18 kirjoitti:I think PBB should not force her to do that... tsk
I think that if she is forced to do it, she still can't do it. She fears all kind of bugs and she had told that even butterflies are scary.

Luckily PBB noticed that situation was getting too scary for Kätlin and she doesn't had to touch the spiders. She can only watch.
:thumbsup

Rosethorne
Tuotantoassistentti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rosethorne » 03 Marras 2009 18:23

Katlin's eagerly watching the spider fight....while hiding behind Jason and PJ :thumbsup

EDIT: I think my eardrums were shattered when Katlin screamed because PJ was teasing her with the spider :lol: She's now willing to try the game and the boys are there to assist her. *Ouch* She screamed again :lol:
PBB's Math Goddess: Rica Paras FTMFW!

oreotm
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja oreotm » 03 Marras 2009 18:26

i think shes starting to overcome her fear as she can looked at it(spider) closely

add:

and she even touched the stick where the spider climbs.... how brave she was....

rencruz
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja rencruz » 03 Marras 2009 18:42

Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva

She quite conquered her fear on spider. :thumbsup
Kuva

Käpsytin
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Käpsytin » 03 Marras 2009 18:46

Rosethorne kirjoitti:EDIT: I think my eardrums were shattered when Katlin screamed because PJ was teasing her with the spider :lol: She's now willing to try the game and the boys are there to assist her. *Ouch* She screamed again :lol:
She really can scream high and loudly. :damnfunny

Wow, Kätlin amazed me for doing that.
[smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

FrauleinGee
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja FrauleinGee » 03 Marras 2009 18:47

jacques kirjoitti:
totally different culture but this night episode the kiss of aso and sampo in the jacuzzi was shown and how cathy reacts to it. Aso is explaining he is not gay and sampo is BI. :damnfunny
Aso is just a normal heterosexual, Sampo is bisexual (likes both girls and boys). But their kiss is nothing special, the FBB HMs play spin the bottle/truth or dare and the usual dare is to kiss someone. They've been in the house for 2 months and pretty much everybody has kissed everybody by now. It doesn't mean anything, it's just a party game.

nejjen
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja nejjen » 03 Marras 2009 18:49

i cant create login to female network..... still no confirmation email...

hmmm seems schultz team going to have some drink tonight... they are having party,..... i hope no rob and mariel this time

chypre
Kolhoosin johtaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja chypre » 03 Marras 2009 18:51

FrauleinGee kirjoitti:
jacques kirjoitti:
totally different culture but this night episode the kiss of aso and sampo in the jacuzzi was shown and how cathy reacts to it. Aso is explaining he is not gay and sampo is BI. :damnfunny
Aso is just a normal heterosexual, Sampo is bisexual (likes both girls and boys). But their kiss is nothing special, the FBB HMs play spin the bottle/truth or dare and the usual dare is to kiss someone. They've been in the house for 2 months and pretty much everybody has kissed everybody by now. It doesn't mean anything, it's just a party game.
What´s an abnormal heterosexual then?
"Oliks sadan tonnin polkasu, oliks?"

FrauleinGee
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja FrauleinGee » 03 Marras 2009 18:53

:lol: :lol:

Don't know exactly what's going on but they seem to be having fun. :thumbsup :lol:

Melai is great! Also Rica, and who was the guy with beige shorts, no shirt, he seemed nice as well. They all seemed to have a good time, laughing and fooling around despite the language barrier. :thumbsup :lol:

FrauleinGee
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja FrauleinGee » 03 Marras 2009 18:56

chypre kirjoitti:
FrauleinGee kirjoitti:
jacques kirjoitti:
What´s an abnormal heterosexual then?
:D Ha ha! I'm just trying to translate what Aso said himself. "Täyspäinen hetero" = regular hetero guy.

Aso gets very annoyed if people think that he's gay.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”