Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Marras 2009 23:48

Cathy´s interview upon before she entered the BB-house:

http://www.katsomo.fi/?progId=24576
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

donya
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja donya » 02 Marras 2009 00:02

cathy seems to a very sweet girl! i hope the guys behave themselves. toni already put on his terrible flower shorts and the stupid hat. i wish he went out..

BattleHymn
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja BattleHymn » 02 Marras 2009 00:11

Thank God for, Stephi, Dana, Esa and Saranna. Cathy is so sweet, so sweet.... i mean like...heh, she is just so sweet.

Jonayla
Leijona

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jonayla » 02 Marras 2009 00:23

BattleHymn kirjoitti:Thank God for, Stephi, Dana, Esa and Saranna.
Yes, this year situation is so much better than last year swap. When only one people spoke goog english. This year are not that problem. They speak speak and speak! But I think that Cathy is one reason that HM`s speak so much, she is so sweet and nice. Our HM`s really like her.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss

Winnie
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja Winnie » 02 Marras 2009 00:24

Cathy is just loveliness personified :) I was afraid that she might be intimidated by the housemates but no, she seems really comfortable chatting with them. And the terrible threesome is for once silent. For that alone I suggest that we just keep her for the next four weeks ;)

donya
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja donya » 02 Marras 2009 00:24

our BB house it's so messy! poor cathy was shocked when she saw the bathroom.. i wish they clean up the house tomorrow. it looks terrible!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 02 Marras 2009 00:30

donya kirjoitti:our BB house it's so messy! poor cathy was shocked when she saw the bathroom.. i wish they clean up the house tomorrow. it looks terrible!
They probably would have cleaned, if they only had known that Cathy is coming. Our production didn't tell anything, there is no welcome party or programme planned, she just came in and that's it. Ridiculous.

Cathy takes it very well though, and most of our housemates seem to be interested. Only Toni seems to have no interest in the guest, he just goes about like the caveman he is.

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 02 Marras 2009 00:34

Cathy is super cute and adorable. Let's let this swap stay to the end like this. :wink: She's doing so well and finnish housemates are talking to her all the time. Esa, Stephania, Dana, Sami and Sarana most eagerly. Toni really hasn't said all that much to Cathy... :roll: Antti has been a bit too quiet, but at least he listens as others talk to her.
Eeppinen debyytti: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) – 다시 만난 세계 (Into The New World) (Live 2013)
-----
1. Esa A (BB5) 2. Elisabet (BB6) 3. Niko (BB3/BB6) 4. Kristiina (BB11) 5. Tuija (BB5)

Käpsytin
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Käpsytin » 02 Marras 2009 00:37

Winnie kirjoitti:Cathy is just loveliness personified :) I was afraid that she might be intimidated by the housemates but no, she seems really comfortable chatting with them. And the terrible threesome is for once silent. For that alone I suggest that we just keep her for the next four weeks ;)
Luckily the idiot-trio can't speak english pretty well so they must be silent.
:hahaha:

Cathy is very lovely and sweet. Very beautiful young woman. We are lucky to have her as our honor quest for this swap.
:thumbsup
:Love: Kätlin & Johanna :Love:
- Ou mai kaat, 110% suloisen herttaista ihanuutta -

Jonayla
Leijona

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jonayla » 02 Marras 2009 00:51

OMG! She sings well! [smilie=a_bravo.gif]
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss

ruthdarlene
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja ruthdarlene » 02 Marras 2009 00:52

hi ff.. ^_^

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 02 Marras 2009 00:55

ruthdarlene kirjoitti:hi ff.. ^_^
Hello ruthdarlene. As i said Cathy is treated well and nearly everyone is actively talking to her. Just now Cathy asked do their names mean something. Sampo's name means ancient money-machine, Aso means future and so on. Have you seen Katlin in your house and what do you think about her?
Eeppinen debyytti: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) – 다시 만난 세계 (Into The New World) (Live 2013)
-----
1. Esa A (BB5) 2. Elisabet (BB6) 3. Niko (BB3/BB6) 4. Kristiina (BB11) 5. Tuija (BB5)

ruthdarlene
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja ruthdarlene » 02 Marras 2009 00:58

I am actually watching the live stream of BB Finland.. ^_^

I saw Katlin last night. They had a pool party with a bit of beach theme.. ^^
right now, they are still sleeping..

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 02 Marras 2009 01:02

Finnish house you say. That's nice and everyone can understand it, because we're finally hearing some english -language. :) Nice to see what our big brother has figured out to this special -week. Hopefully it's something different. I'm afraid that Cathy has to eat some finnish traditional food and she gets to see snow and reindeers... Maybe Santa Claus should come early this year?
-----

donya
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja donya » 02 Marras 2009 01:14

Punde kirjoitti:
donya kirjoitti:our BB house it's so messy! poor cathy was shocked when she saw the bathroom.. i wish they clean up the house tomorrow. it looks terrible!
They probably would have cleaned, if they only had known that Cathy is coming. .
yes.. but they should have thought about it because they were thinking someone might come. last year they cleaned for talk show every time, but now seems like they don't care.

tuusannuuska
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja tuusannuuska » 02 Marras 2009 01:14

Cathy is so cute and joyful, it is so much fun to watch and listen to her. I'm also glad so many of our housemates are chating with her. She deffinetly feels welcome.

I hope you enjoy Kätlin as much as we enjoy Cathy. Both girls have very good attitude when it comes to this kind of situations, they smile alot and don't mind if they get a bit confused.
The reason I swear so much is because fuck you.

xing
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja xing » 02 Marras 2009 01:14

HERE'S A VIDEO OF KATLIN INSIDE THE HOUSE..THEY ARE HAVING A POOL PARTY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg1yFze_guc
Kuva
--==ISN'T SHE LOVELY?==--

ruthdarlene
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja ruthdarlene » 02 Marras 2009 01:21

Tomi-
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomi- » 02 Marras 2009 03:56

Grr tried to register for pinoyexchange.com but it wont send me account verification email >,<

Seems that they are cencoring everytime housemates are talking about last nights incident.

And I just wish they would fix audio for cam2, god my ears are bleeding everytime Melai is singing :lol:
Kuva

Kadi<3
Käpylehmätehtaan työntekijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kadi<3 » 02 Marras 2009 04:38

Don't take me wrong, but I think our FBB housemates have been much warmer to Cathy than PBB housemates to Kätlin. They are speaking very much only tagalog at PBB and that seems little unpolite. Of course they are also speaking Finnish in FBB, but most of the time someone is there and translating what others speak in Finnish.

Then I found this one at PBB forum:
si rob nga ang tinuturuan nila don..parang hindi bisita and foreigner si katlin..kulang na lang sabihin nila "it's not our fault that you can't speak our language, learn it yourself"

Google translate: rob was the teaching that they don .. not like visitors and foreigner was katlin .. than that they say "it's not our fault that you can not speak our language, learn it yourself"

Is that really correct? I'm little bit shocked if it is...

I followed PBB few days before Kätlin arrived and Melai and Rica really impressed me. They seem to be funny and kind persons. I hope Kätlin can meet those too.

ATM the PBB stream 1 is again showing only PBB logo, don't know what happened there.

Tomi-
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomi- » 02 Marras 2009 04:45

Kadi<3 kirjoitti:Don't take me wrong, but I think our FBB housemates have been much warmer to Cathy than PBB housemates to Kätlin.
I think it's almost impossible to have decent conversation with Kätlin, her vocabulary is pretty bad. I've been following her for while and mostly she will just say "okay, yes, no" and she ain't really trying to ask questions.

It's so much different in our house since there's few people with pretty good english skills and Cathy is pretty fluent with it also so it doesn't matter if someone in the house don't speak english because someone can traslate to them and ask from Cathy what they wanted to ask. Toni didn't even try or even bothered, he was chatting in finnish for Cathy and it was just really rude. :whois:
Kuva

pbbaddict14
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja pbbaddict14 » 02 Marras 2009 04:52

Kadi<3 kirjoitti:Don't take me wrong, but I think our FBB housemates have been much warmer to Cathy than PBB housemates to Kätlin. They are speaking very much only tagalog at PBB and that seems little unpolite. Of course they are also speaking Finnish in FBB, but most of the time someone is there and translating what others speak in Finnish.

si rob nga ang tinuturuan nila don..parang hindi bisita and foreigner si katlin..kulang na lang sabihin nila "it's not our fault that you can't speak our language, learn it yourself"

Google translate: rob was the teaching that they don .. not like visitors and foreigner was katlin .. than that they say "it's not our fault that you can not speak our language, learn it yourself"

Is that really correct? I'm little bit shocked if it is...

I followed PBB few days before Kätlin arrived and Melai and Rica really impressed me. They seem to be funny and kind persons. I hope Kätlin can meet those too.

ATM the PBB stream 1 is again showing only PBB logo, don't know what happened there.

translation: They are teaching Rob there, its like Katlin isnt the visitor and the foreigner... its like they just couldve told het (katlin), its not our fault that you cant speak tagalog, learn it yourself

which is really rude, house B arent great hosts.. most of the time the housemates talks about what happened last night, i think its much important to them right now. how insensitive.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”