Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
FrauleinGee
Peitonheiluttaja

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja FrauleinGee » 01 Marras 2009 19:55

Hello again, all Filipino friends! [smilie=a_okbyenow.gif]

Thank you all for the vids and other links! :thumbsup

I got to see Kätlin's entrance on LF and she really had a proper welcome and the beginning of the pool party. I think she was quite nervous (twiddling with her hair all the time...) and she's struggling a bit with her English but I'm sure she'll get better after she relaxes a bit and gets more used to things. But it was nice to see that she was smiling and friendly like she usually is.

Here in Finland the HMs don't know that a swapped HM is coming, so they haven't prepared any special welcome, not even cleaned the house, which is an absolute dump ATM. :cry: I'm so ashamed of it and v. mad at the Finnish production team! It's not very nice or polite towards Cathy to come to that place. :evil:

Earlier the HMs were speculating about Kätlin but now they think that there's no swap because nobody has come to the house yet to replace her. Everybody is a bit nervous, preparing for the live Talk Show, when one HM will be evicted. Speculating on who might go, or that perhaps even two might go. (It's only 4 weeks to go and still too many, 10, HMs.)

Right now Iida is doing Sampo's makeup - the guys wear makeup for the live show, lol! Antti and Aso talking about the upcoming eviction on the sofas. Sami comes out of the Diary Room (confession room) and tells the nominated HMs (Toni, Iida, Antti and Steffi) to bring their stuff to the storage room and everybody to prepare to go outside. (They always go outside for maybe 30 min berore the live Talk Show so that production staff can get the house ready, i.e. bring in some munchies and (soft) drinks.)

ilovekuya
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja ilovekuya » 01 Marras 2009 19:56

Käpsytin
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Käpsytin » 01 Marras 2009 19:57

ciara kirjoitti:The live feed just quickly came back a while ago and it seemed like the girls were going to bed. Or did I see it correctly? I guess BB has told them to.
Maybe that's better because Kätlin must be rather tired for the trip and thrill of meeting new friends over there.
:Love: Kätlin & Johanna :Love:
- Ou mai kaat, 110% suloisen herttaista ihanuutta -

Tomi-
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomi- » 01 Marras 2009 19:59

I think BB told them to go sleep, Mariel? was totally wasted and passed out, Hermes was carrying her in the bedroom and in bed.
Kuva

Winnie
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja Winnie » 01 Marras 2009 20:01

FrauleinGee kirjoitti: (They always go outside for maybe 30 min berore the live Talk Show so that production staff can get the house ready, i.e. bring in some munchies and (soft) drinks.)
Wouldn't it be funny if the curtains went up and Cathy would just be there sitting on the sofa? BB could keep the doors closed until the monkeybunch has quit their infernal screaming :P

FrauleinGee
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja FrauleinGee » 01 Marras 2009 20:03

The FBB HMs are ordered to go outside. It's only +1 degree centigrade (nearly freezing), they're trying to find their jackets.

BTW, this forum seems to be working very slowly for me but I'll try to post here about Cathy's entrance.

Winnie
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja Winnie » 01 Marras 2009 20:05

Käpsytin kirjoitti: Maybe that's better because Kätlin must be rather tired for the trip and thrill of meeting new friends over there.
Jet lag going east is murder (easy to remember jet lag rhyme: East is beast and west is best). I've been to Australia twice and on both trips I was complete zombie for the first day.

FrauleinGee
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja FrauleinGee » 01 Marras 2009 20:09

Winnie kirjoitti:
Käpsytin kirjoitti: Maybe that's better because Kätlin must be rather tired for the trip and thrill of meeting new friends over there.
Jet lag going east is murder (easy to remember jet lag rhyme: East is beast and west is best). I've been to Australia twice and on both trips I was complete zombie for the first day.
When I flew to Australia I was OK for the first day or two but on the third day I felt like I'd been hit with a hammer over the head, totally "cuckoo", as Dana would say. :D

rencruz
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja rencruz » 01 Marras 2009 20:13

Kadi<3 kirjoitti:
rencruz kirjoitti:Rob to Yuri: Haaaaaaaa-pon! Halika ka dito, ch*pain mo ako! WTF!!!
In English?
In english: Japanese! Come here! +++++job me!
Kuva

xing
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja xing » 01 Marras 2009 20:17

House B is ON right now...
Kuva
--==ISN'T SHE LOVELY?==--

xporange
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja xporange » 01 Marras 2009 20:20

rencruz kirjoitti:
Kadi<3 kirjoitti:
rencruz kirjoitti:Rob to Yuri: Haaaaaaaa-pon! Halika ka dito, ch*pain mo ako! WTF!!!
In English?
omg really woah..... isnt that a violation of somesort in the pbb house?

Winnie
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja Winnie » 01 Marras 2009 20:20

rencruz kirjoitti:
Kadi<3 kirjoitti:
In English?
Racist comments are strictly forbidden in FBB but they wouldn't cut the stream for that. There'd be a punishment for sure though. Maybe even eviction.

Salvador
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Salvador » 01 Marras 2009 20:23

rencruz kirjoitti:Is there a free live stream that we can watch FBB? :?:
There are no free live streams, but Cathy will go to the house during the Talk Show, which you can watch later here:

http://www.katsomo.fi/?treeId=1306

(Choose the Talk show & Extra tab and click the thumbnail of the video you want to watch. )

rencruz
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja rencruz » 01 Marras 2009 20:27

Salvador kirjoitti:
rencruz kirjoitti:Is there a free live stream that we can watch FBB? :?:
There are no free live streams, but Cathy will go to the house during the Talk Show, which you can watch later here:

http://www.katsomo.fi/?treeId=1306

(Choose the Talk show & Extra tab and click the thumbnail of the video you want to watch. )
THANKS! :thumbsup
Kuva

chypre
Kolhoosin johtaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja chypre » 01 Marras 2009 20:34

FrauleinGee kirjoitti:Here in Finland the HMs don't know that a swapped HM is coming, so they haven't prepared any special welcome, not even cleaned the house, which is an absolute dump ATM. :cry: I'm so ashamed of it and v. mad at the Finnish production team! It's not very nice or polite towards Cathy to come to that place. :evil:

I cannot believe it either, the house is an absolute dive! I really expected better of the production team, I hoped they´d get things right this time and get the housemates to prepare a warm welcome for Cathy. Cleaning the house would be the least they could do.
"Oliks sadan tonnin polkasu, oliks?"

FrauleinGee
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja FrauleinGee » 01 Marras 2009 20:36

The FBB HMs are let back into the house. There are some tropical fruit on the coffee table and soft drinks. 30 min to live show.

Girls changing clothes in BR. My god that place is a dump! Rubbish on the floor and clothes all over the place. Poor Cathy!

Tomi-
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomi- » 01 Marras 2009 20:37

Oh my god, 20mins to go for live eviction show and this is basically what our house looks like *facepalm* :jkmatami:

Kuva
Kuva

Winnie
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja Winnie » 01 Marras 2009 20:37

I'm starting to get really excited about tonight... I really hope our housemates will behave themselves as it seems that they will not be getting any instructions on behavior (besides the re-reading of the rules earlier today). It'll be interesting to see how they'll react to a foreigner vs. the "normal" behavior they exhibit when hot females enter the house...

romihi
Kasmasiini

Viesti Kirjoittaja romihi » 01 Marras 2009 20:41

I'm really ashamed, what a lousy welcome... It's not the housemates' fault (kind of) since they don't know a swap is coming, but I remember in the past seasons there's ALWAYS been a major clean-up on Sundays before the talk show and everyone took part. They're living like pigs this season... I already feel sorry for Cathy!

xing
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja xing » 01 Marras 2009 20:45

romihi kirjoitti:I'm really ashamed, what a lousy welcome... It's not the housemates' fault (kind of) since they don't know a swap is coming, but I remember in the past seasons there's ALWAYS been a major clean-up on Sundays before the talk show and everyone took part. They're living like pigs this season... I already feel sorry for Cathy!
i think Cathy wouldn't mind if the house is messy or what.. :D
i'll be staying awake and be waiting for Cathy to enter FBB..
i hope there will be videos uploaded somewhere.. :D

btw, romihi i love you avvy..BIGBANG.. :thumbsup
are you kpop fanatic too?
Kuva
--==ISN'T SHE LOVELY?==--

Winnie
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja Winnie » 01 Marras 2009 20:46

Ewww, there's salsa all over the table already... They truly are PIGS.

romihi
Kasmasiini

Viesti Kirjoittaja romihi » 01 Marras 2009 20:47

xing kirjoitti: btw, romihi i love you avvy..BIGBANG.. :thumbsup
are you kpop fanatic too?
Oh hell yes I am :D

And I hope she's too busy getting to know people to notice the mess.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”