Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
xporange
Tapetti

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja xporange » 01 Marras 2009 19:16

hey im from the philippines tooo!! hello everyone!!

anyway i was shocked to see kathlin staying in house A. i hate the people there!! i wish she could be transferred to the house B where people are nice and respectful!!! i hate the current house A...

Joanna
Reiska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Joanna » 01 Marras 2009 19:16

Yes, Käpsytin is right. Well however it seems that Hermes wants to be near to Kätlin all the time - maybe he's interested in Kätlin. :) Or he's just friendly.
Jos et halua itseäsi poljettavan,
nouse ylös lattialta.

Winnie
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja Winnie » 01 Marras 2009 19:17

Käpsytin kirjoitti:I don't think that Kätlin will engage any sexual action over there, she is very flirty but won't easily let things get out of her hands. She is playing hard to get. She can drive men crazy but her pants stays on.
I don't think she's playing hard to get, she's just very friendly. That's the curse of the pretty girls, if you are your normal friendly self with boys then they tend to assume too much and then you end up being called things like cocktease, and if you try to keep the distance you're an uppity cold bitch.

Reiward
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Reiward » 01 Marras 2009 19:17

Housemates are getting wild now. Some are already drunk that they say sexual things. I guess that makes PBB similiar to BBF. The house that Katlin chose is the wild one, the other house, though may not be wild but still fun.

xing
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja xing » 01 Marras 2009 19:21

Joanna kirjoitti:Yes, Käpsytin is right. Well however it seems that Hermes wants to be near to Kätlin all the time - maybe he's interested in Kätlin. :) Or he's just friendly.
Hermes is absolutely flirt..Carol was right! she told it before in front of Hermes' face.. :damnfunny
Kuva
--==ISN'T SHE LOVELY?==--

pbbaddict14
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja pbbaddict14 » 01 Marras 2009 19:24

They stopped the livestream. I guess they have to talk to the housemates, some of them are drunk already and cant handle it, so its understandable that the livestreams are down. I hate it that Katlin is in OhB's house, It just isnt right. :( oh well, this is what happens in Katlin's first noght in the PBB house, NO LIVESTREAMS for the viewers... tsktsk. alcohol isnt a good idea. I had hoped that instead of having alcohol, they shouldve just serve all kinds of food. theyre all gonna be wasted. tsktsk. that SOCKS. lol

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 01 Marras 2009 19:26

xporange kirjoitti:hey im from the philippines tooo!! hello everyone!!

anyway i was shocked to see kathlin staying in house A. i hate the people there!! i wish she could be transferred to the house B where people are nice and respectful!!! i hate the current house A...
:welcome to the best finnish bb-sites. That seems to be the general opinion that house A is the bad place. Why are they so different? Are they complete opposites? But that's a cool thing that there's two houses with different housemates.
Eeppinen debyytti: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) – 다시 만난 세계 (Into The New World) (Live 2013)
-----
1. Esa A (BB5) 2. Elisabet (BB6) 3. Niko (BB3/BB6) 4. Kristiina (BB11) 5. Tuija (BB5)

rencruz
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja rencruz » 01 Marras 2009 19:28

ff kirjoitti:

:welcome to the best finnish bb-sites. That seems to be the general opinion that house A is the bad place. Why are they so different? Are they complete opposites? But that's a cool thing that there's two houses with different housemates.
We love housemates in House B, specially Melai, because they are so funny and nice! House B (Always have a quarrel and bunch of baskstabbers)!
Kuva

pbbaddict14
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja pbbaddict14 » 01 Marras 2009 19:31

This wont be a good first impression. man, im pissed off!! i hate OhB!!

Käpsytin
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Käpsytin » 01 Marras 2009 19:33

Winnie kirjoitti:I don't think she's playing hard to get, she's just very friendly.
That's right. Kätlin had told that her friendliness have been many times understood wrongly for sexual attraction.
:Love: Kätlin & Johanna :Love:
- Ou mai kaat, 110% suloisen herttaista ihanuutta -

rencruz
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja rencruz » 01 Marras 2009 19:34

Damn! They cut the stream! :x
Kuva

xing
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja xing » 01 Marras 2009 19:36

ff kirjoitti:

Housemates from house A are completely different..i dont know where the hell they came from! i mean i dont want to bash them in general coz at least they are some of them who are behaving appropriately (Kathlyn, Patrick, and Patria) and the rest are totally wasted right now! House B is simply unique. They are housemates who have different personalities but they blend to each other like a rainbow in the sky! they may not get a long all the time but indeed they find ways to settle things out and end up just laughing at the end of the day..
Kuva
--==ISN'T SHE LOVELY?==--

rencruz
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja rencruz » 01 Marras 2009 19:37

Is there a free live stream that we can watch FBB? :?:
Kuva

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 01 Marras 2009 19:37

In Finland we wouldn't see anything from our house if they censor in the same way. :D

Sihi
Sala-asukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sihi » 01 Marras 2009 19:40

rencruz kirjoitti:Is there a free live stream that we can watch FBB? :?:
Sorry. I don`t think there are any.
"No v*ttu vedä ittes vaikka hirteen tuol v*tun PK-huoneessa, tee jotain v*ttu et sut muistetaan."
-Niko Saarinen-

ciara
Tuotantoassistentti

Viesti Kirjoittaja ciara » 01 Marras 2009 19:41

rencruz kirjoitti:Damn! They cut the stream! :x
Does that happen often? When does it usually come back? I paid for the 10 day pass, so I wonder how can they cut it if someone has paid for it. That wouldn't happen in Finland...

The girls in the house where Kätlin is now doesn't seem too friendly. Hopefully Kätlin gets to see the other house too.

I think our girl is doing fine there, a bit tired and confused of the strange language, but she is trying :D
Kätlin <3

Tomi-
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomi- » 01 Marras 2009 19:41

If they had to cencor they wouldnt be getting that much alcohol. There has been situation here where livefeed has been cut. Also in previous season sponsors has told producers to stop giving them so much alcohol.
Kuva

Tomi-
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomi- » 01 Marras 2009 19:43

ciara kirjoitti:
rencruz kirjoitti:Damn! They cut the stream! :x
Does that happen often? When does it usually come back? I paid for the 10 day pass, so I wonder how can they cut it if someone has paid for it. That wouldn't happen in Finland...
Eh, they can do it for sure. It's different culture and you need to understand that their Big Brother will be banned if they go too far and they show it.
Kuva

Käpsytin
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Käpsytin » 01 Marras 2009 19:43

[juuso] kirjoitti:In Finland we wouldn't see anything from our house if they censor in the same way. :D
Maybe Kätlin was going to teach PBB HMs some spin the bottle games and that was too much for the audience over there. Maybe they should tell Kätlin that there is very strick cencor rules so she doesn't teach them any bad habits because Finland is so liberal with these things.

Kätlin is too sexy for this show.
:damnfunny
:Love: Kätlin & Johanna :Love:
- Ou mai kaat, 110% suloisen herttaista ihanuutta -

rencruz
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja rencruz » 01 Marras 2009 19:46

Rob to Yuri: Haaaaaaaa-pon! Halika ka dito, ch*pain mo ako! WTF!!!
That's why they cut the stream. :!:
Kuva

ciara
Tuotantoassistentti

Viesti Kirjoittaja ciara » 01 Marras 2009 19:49

Käpsytin kirjoitti:
[juuso] kirjoitti:In Finland we wouldn't see anything from our house if they censor in the same way. :D
Maybe Kätlin was going to teach PBB HMs some spin the bottle games and that was too much for the audience over there. Maybe they should tell Kätlin that there is very strick cencor rules so she doesn't teach them any bad habits because Finland is so liberal with these things.

Kätlin is too sexy for this show.
:damnfunny
I would think that they have told Kätlin about the stricter rules of PBB. But who knows...The live feed just quickly came back a while ago and it seemed like the girls were going to bed. Or did I see it correctly? I guess BB has told them to.
Kätlin <3

Kadi<3
Käpylehmätehtaan työntekijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kadi<3 » 01 Marras 2009 19:54

rencruz kirjoitti:Rob to Yuri: Haaaaaaaa-pon! Halika ka dito, ch*pain mo ako! WTF!!!
In English?

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”