Housemate swap between BB Finland 6 and CBB Slovenia 1

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta suomeksi / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
bbblaza-fani
Käsikirjoittaja

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 6 and CBB Slovenia 1

Viesti Kirjoittaja bbblaza-fani » 02 Marras 2010 18:48

i bet 99% my weekbudget that niko did not buy that. becourse he has been practising hole last week finnish fake traditions. and becourse finns are very sceptical and serious minded behind that showmask. he try to be everybodys friend and help to win their weektask. or is he just sleeping? omg, hes thinking queen sofia!

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 02 Marras 2010 18:56

Very good acting then, i'm surprised :)

White Rabbit
Päivystävä meribiologi

Viesti Kirjoittaja White Rabbit » 02 Marras 2010 19:22

Well, Finns are usually good at maintaining a serious and acceptable facade and being friends with everyone, because "that is expected from us". Finns abroad trouble themselves to no end with trying to guess "What is it they think about me?"

Unless you give them booze. That way all hell breaks loose sooner or later.
"Uhri olen itsekin, talven routa tappaa pihatontutkin."

bbblaza-fani
Käsikirjoittaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja bbblaza-fani » 02 Marras 2010 19:38

..and now they got booze and sauna. i wonder how much bb will give them that liquid drug, alcohol to them. they should be drinking very wisely, like false finns do...maybe theres no real finnish drunken angry sex, fighting, crying, vomiting etc. tonight. hah!

Xanten
Hyvän Mielen Olento

Viesti Kirjoittaja Xanten » 02 Marras 2010 19:47

Urska & lips :lol: Was nominated today straight for eviction by BB, after breaking rules of the game. Telling/talking about the contract?

Kuva

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 02 Marras 2010 19:52

Slovenia's Johanna Tukiainen?

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 02 Marras 2010 20:02

@Xanten she was talking about things in the "outside" world. She came to the house later and she has a contract that she can't say anything about what was happening outside. So she told Ines that she knows who was the most popular person before she moved in.
And she was talking to Nana (Nana wrote a book about her and her life, they weren't friends anymore later, there were fights and lawsuits etc) that she saw on the videos before she moved in, what Nana was saying about her.

And that pic of Urška is kind of okay, you don't wanna see her in the morning :lol:

bbblaza-fani
Käsikirjoittaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja bbblaza-fani » 02 Marras 2010 20:43

all women are beautifull. even after expensive plastic surgery. thats my philosophy. now, they speculate who will be kicked off next, becourse of violating rules. marika dropped something, maybe agressive way..at least i hope that they dont kick off sandra! or they could kick her last one, if they have to kick all people out before this season ends. sandra was very supporting to crying marika. not very finnish style to show emphaty. in finland we just teas or bully people, or like niko, softly strip teas. :)

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 02 Marras 2010 20:54

Why was Marika crying? :shock: Sandra is also sensitive so if she would cry she'd probably expect someone to come and comfort her :)

Rambou
Television orja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rambou » 02 Marras 2010 21:01

Marika cries because everyone disagrees with everything she proposes, and people do not listen to her. They kinda bully her
"You're only as healthy as you feel"
Travis Bickle

KariTa
Big Brother

Viesti Kirjoittaja KariTa » 02 Marras 2010 21:16

Marika is according to her own words a perfectionist. She takes the weekly tasks much more seriously than the other housemates, that makes her stress a lot and therefore she's been crying a few times during the 10 weeks. Marika says she also misses her friends a lot.

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 02 Marras 2010 21:33

I'm dissapointed because of our new weekly task. I don't know who makes up stuff like this but come on, building a castle? And i'm dissapointed in some of our "celebrities". I don't know if Niko will have anything nice to say about this week. All viewers love Niko and are happy that he came here but most of the people in the house and the people who make the show..big dissappointment :|

Rambou
Television orja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rambou » 02 Marras 2010 21:34

Niko is used to crappy weekly tasks.
"You're only as healthy as you feel"
Travis Bickle

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 02 Marras 2010 21:41

Yeah okay if he is but i think since he is a guest here, they should have picked a task that he can take more part in and that our people can connect with him more. He was just standing there with the saw in his hand sawing (i don't know if it's the correct term) something for the castle. Our HM don't translate stuff to him, most of the time he's just listening not knowing what they are saying.
Not to mention he asked for some food i mean come on? If someone who is a guest doesn't know or doesn't want to just go in and start eating something you offer him something or at least say: if you'll be hungry, get something, it's here and here and here. Really, disappointed :thumbsdown

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 02 Marras 2010 21:55

Xanten kirjoitti:Urska & lips :lol:
Urska should be called Turska because of the lip pout ;)

Turska = cod in English, trske in Slovenian [smilie=hump.gif]

tanjamc
Jööteri

Re: CBB Slovenia 1 (Big Brother Slavnih) LIVE SUOMEKSI/FINNISH

Viesti Kirjoittaja tanjamc » 03 Marras 2010 00:31

hey guys! how are ya today :) joining you from slovenia :) if you want to ask about niko or sth else, go ahead :) Niko is great, I like him! And so do the peops in the house..They really like him and think he is intelegent, nice guy...He really is! Even if he doesnt understand the language, its enough to just show him with a hand or just improvise sth, he gets it in no time..He is really nice ;)

omelia
Voittaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja omelia » 03 Marras 2010 01:18

Sandra 2.11:

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Niko:

Kuva

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 03 Marras 2010 10:57

You HM are so much better...they interact with Sandra much much more.

fairbanks81
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja fairbanks81 » 03 Marras 2010 19:43

Just wanted to say that I'm so glad that Sandra is in our Bb-house. :oops: :hug: I really like Sandra, she's great. :in love:

-Kiva tukka. (BB, vanha vihtahousu)
-Joo, mä tiedän. Ihan sua varten laittauduin. Oikeesti. (Tanja)
-Ei helvetin helvetti. (BB, vanha vihtahousu)
<3Tanja<3

KariTa
Big Brother

Viesti Kirjoittaja KariTa » 03 Marras 2010 19:52

Everybody in the house likes Sandra. They were joking about Saturday and her departure, Nino said he's going to hold on to her tight so that she can't leave at all.

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 03 Marras 2010 21:56

A lot (and i mean A LOT) of viewers in our country are dissapointed and unhappy about our HM. People are writing on a lot of forums that they are acting really bad and not showing how we really are. They really are a bunch of...don't wanna say what :roll: I just hope they'll have a goodbye party since they aren't capable of treating Niko like an equal HM :(

sandman
Isä Pernoo

Viesti Kirjoittaja sandman » 03 Marras 2010 22:24

Devilish kirjoitti:A lot (and i mean A LOT) of viewers in our country are dissapointed and unhappy about our HM. People are writing on a lot of forums that they are acting really bad and not showing how we really are. They really are a bunch of...don't wanna say what :roll: I just hope they'll have a goodbye party since they aren't capable of treating Niko like an equal HM :(
I don't really want to sound rude but what i've seen it looks that Niko isn't really liked in your bb house. He's like surplus or something like that. And i am not Niko fan at all. Sorry but it's looks like that :(

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”