Housemate swap between BB Finland 6 and CBB Slovenia 1

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta suomeksi / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
Devilish
Nevahööd

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 6 and CBB Slovenia 1

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 03 Marras 2010 22:37

You're not rude at all. Our HM are rude. Yes okay, they have a weekly assignment which they want to pass because they need coffee and cigarettes and all that but come on. I really feel sorry for Niko, viewers here really like him a lot and are going like: "omg poor Niko, he must be so bored" or "how are our HM acting is not acceptable" and all that, but that doesn't really help, it doesn't matter what we think at all. And peope are complaining in our BB forum but no one does anything :|
We'll all be able to say: Finnish people are awesome. And you..can just say: Slovenian BB HM are a bunch of morons :|

Rambou
Television orja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rambou » 03 Marras 2010 22:39

I'd say this is all because its a celebrity BB.
"You're only as healthy as you feel"
Travis Bickle

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 03 Marras 2010 22:42

"celebrity". Almost no one is treated like a real celebrity in our country. So they are "celebrities".
Real celebrities here are working, they don't have time for BB. It tells u all that a stripper is a celebrity here and is okay for the celebrity BB.

Rambou
Television orja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rambou » 03 Marras 2010 22:43

Yes yes yes i do realize that. ._.
Travis Bickle

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 03 Marras 2010 22:48

I just wanna say that those people's heartless acting is not a mirror of the people who live here :)

Rambou
Television orja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rambou » 03 Marras 2010 22:51

Yeah ofcourse not, ain't that obvious? <,<
Travis Bickle

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 03 Marras 2010 22:53

Not really. A lot of people are saying: What are they gonna think of us after this? :mrgreen:

Rambou
Television orja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rambou » 03 Marras 2010 22:55

Well, nothing? You can't judge a nation because of a few stupid people : D
Travis Bickle

sandman
Isä Pernoo

Viesti Kirjoittaja sandman » 03 Marras 2010 22:56

Devilish kirjoitti: We'll all be able to say: Finnish people are awesome. And you..can just say: Slovenian BB HM are a bunch of morons :|
Yep i understand. Most of our housemates are actually morons too, but they still really try to entertain Sandra and although they doesn't speak good english they try to communicate however.

But don't worry, i and (i think) most of finnish people understand that Slovenians aren't like Slovenian BB housemates :D

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 03 Marras 2010 22:58

@sandman yes that's the point. They are trying, they keep her occupied, they sing and dance and they tell Sandra about Finland and they asked her about Slovenia and all that. Here it's like nothing. They didn't ask much and they didn't tell much about our country. It's like they live on another planet :)

@Rambou that's awesome then ;)

Sahtor
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sahtor » 03 Marras 2010 23:23

Sandra is the perfect housemate and that speaks highly of BB Slo. Our weekly task should be failing miserably but is shown on backdrop of her reactions. Our housemates failed in producing believable stories and it's coming off as hilarious. I'm laughing at their failures :)

Niko's visit is how a normal person would react. Only extremely sociable person would babysit him every minute. Finns are making up for their past season's mistakes and they know the public reaction to unwelcoming perception.
Kuva

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 03 Marras 2010 23:30

KariTa kirjoitti:Everybody in the house likes Sandra.
Except Jani, the gay midget.

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 03 Marras 2010 23:32

We made the same mistake with the boy who came from Philliphines. It's not like babysitting every minute...but they don't translate, they don't interact with him much.Only when they make jokes and stuff, otherwise really not much. People noticed that he's bored. And they are writing on the forums that they should have a party or whatever to spend more time with him and to have fun. Like they were sitting outside, talking on and on and on in our language and he was just sitting there with them, not understanding a word. And that's not right. Sandra seems really happy. Does Niko seem happy? He doesn't seem happy and excited like he was when he came here. He seems really bored.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 03 Marras 2010 23:41

I have to agree with you peeps here, Sandra, our housemates and viewers are the winners in this exchange. I don't like most of our idiot housemates, but even the ones I hate the most have been active and welcoming after the first night's initial shyness and shock.

kitek
Peitonheiluttaja

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Slovenia 2010

Viesti Kirjoittaja kitek » 04 Marras 2010 08:34

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 04 Marras 2010 13:42

Could someone upload also BB Slavnih videos please? Those clips on bigbrother.si require fee now. Especially I'd like to see this again: http://bigbrother.si/clanek/novice/5-te ... kleti.html :mrgreen:

bbblaza-fani
Käsikirjoittaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja bbblaza-fani » 04 Marras 2010 17:10

i have not watch slovenian bb, but i wonder if niko could be trying more? maybe he is feeling litle too young and lightheaded in older peoples house? our yongsters bb house, i call it teen-bb, is quite a childish place. marika would have been maybe more cultivated and seriousminded but still really gay sunshine to slovenia! we call her flowergirl, not player. but dont give her many litres alcohol! she is also from finland..i would stop watching finnito bb and start watching slovenian bb, if marika goes with sandra to slovenia and niko comes back. in my dreams.

sandra is now asking very intresting psychological questions and making better picture about our bb-housemates. we too. thank you sandra for beeing intellect. she told before that she try to watch people only positive way. i think she has been one-eyed in our negative-energy people. :) but very constructive in good way. maybe elisa will like her like she likes michael jackson as next jesus christ..maybe tattooing sandras picture too.

Antenniosasto
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Antenniosasto » 04 Marras 2010 20:25

Devilish kirjoitti:Not really. A lot of people are saying: What are they gonna think of us after this? :mrgreen:
I think there's no need to worry about that, Sandra has been much more visible here in the daily broadcasts than what has been shown about Niko's trip abroad, that the main thing the audience will remember from this swap is the fact how good representative Sandra has been for her country. She's been very enthusiastic to learn everything her new housemates have been able to communicate to her, and also expressed that she absolutely wants to learn to know each of them as individuals. The Finnish housemates have liked her very much, too.

outofthebox
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja outofthebox » 05 Marras 2010 12:07

Hi Slovenian friends! I have watched Sandra every day this week and I want to say that she is awesome person inside and outside. Maybe she will win BB but I don't think she cares that much. This year housemate swap has topped both previous ones. I guess I'm not the only one thinking so.
Satu ja Nino fani

NoGo
Käpylehmätehtaan työntekijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja NoGo » 05 Marras 2010 12:52

Devilish kirjoitti:"celebrity". Almost no one is treated like a real celebrity in our country. So they are "celebrities".
Real celebrities here are working, they don't have time for BB. It tells u all that a stripper is a celebrity here and is okay for the celebrity BB.
Yeah, I guess you could say that Niko is pretty much the Finnish equivalent of your housemates when it comes to being a celebrity. A small time name, only seen on pages of gossip magazines, not realy making any money or doing anything worth while and so on. After all HE is basically a stripper too ;)

That being said you'd think he'd fit in just fine but strangely no...

Xanten
Hyvän Mielen Olento

Viesti Kirjoittaja Xanten » 05 Marras 2010 19:33

There is going to be a party with "lots" of alcohol in the Slavnih House, we we just told. I suppose worth following the show tonight.

The Finnish House has also farewell party to Sandra, however our Housemates are already total drop dead tired and hangover from last night's party. We will see.

Nominees for eviction were just announced, Petri, Nino, Jani T and Elli-Maija.

kaja_slo
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja kaja_slo » 05 Marras 2010 20:20

We know nothing about that. Where did you find out that ?

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”