Housemate swap between BB Finland 6 and CBB Slovenia 1

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta suomeksi / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
92ddt
Tapetti

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 6 and CBB Slovenia 1

Viesti Kirjoittaja 92ddt » 27 Loka 2010 12:02

P.S. 92ddt are you watching Survivor VIP?
Not yet on monday i watch cbs TAR 17 on thursday i watch cbs S21
if you need info send me PM. So we can stay of topic.

siiri.x
BB-talon ylijumala

Viesti Kirjoittaja siiri.x » 27 Loka 2010 12:19

They just told, that the exchange housemate from abroad will walk to the house on Sunday. (There will also be new Finnish housemates on Thursday.)
Ihmisten edessä.

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 27 Loka 2010 12:23

^ They told that already on last Sunday. But new housemates published a few minutes ago. :o

92ddt
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja 92ddt » 27 Loka 2010 12:31

Reading forum i can see that you allready have many informatinon about our housemates.
How they look back living in a BB house after been evicted. Here is Pia- erotic dancer http://zadovoljna.si/clanek/trend_repor ... ursko.html " use google translate "

Kuva

92ddt
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja 92ddt » 27 Loka 2010 12:53

http://bigbrother.si/clanek/novice/4-te ... useni.html

New housemates are in the house. Wooow that was fast. By far not expected. Now we are waiting to 17.00. At that tima maybe BB will give some now info how this fit in swap

kaja_slo
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja kaja_slo » 27 Loka 2010 12:55

And one of them will sleep in women's pink bedroom. :D :D :D

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 27 Loka 2010 13:33

kaja_slo kirjoitti:And one of them will sleep in women's pink bedroom. :D :D :D
So you have separate bedrooms - one for men, the other one for women? In BBF, the housemates share a common bedroom.

Do you have any kind of "house tour" anywhere: pictures or videos showing the different rooms and spaces of your house?

I noticed your house features an infrared sauna - it can be seen in the video clip at the bottom of this page.

The Big Brother Finland house includes a sauna, too (well, naturally... it's in Finland, after all!) It is located outside the house, in the back of the yard, and has glass walls:

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

No infrared in there, though. Just the regular "throw some water on the hot rocks with a ladle" type of an affair.

kaja_slo
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja kaja_slo » 27 Loka 2010 14:01

I was searching for house tour, but couldn'd find it.
I'll attach some pictures later, thereis a plan of BB house for the start.

Kuva
cudezna soba - magical room for special tasks
spovednica - confession room
spalnica - bedroom
dnevni prostor - living room
vrt - garden
kopalnica - bathroom
jedilnica - eating room
skladišče - warehouse
trgovina -shop
savna - infrared sauna for 2 persons
jacuzzi is missing near number 11

The numbers are cameras. You can watch live by paying 5 EUR/month with credit card - from abroad also.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 27 Loka 2010 14:40

I found a post on thisisbigbrother.com which includes a pretty comprehensive collection of pictures from the Big Brother Finland 2010 house. You can view them by clicking this link (scroll the page down a bit.)

Check out this post as well. It features a 3D model of the BBF 2010 house, modeled by a member of BBPlaza. (The model is a bit incomplete, omitting the bathroom, the diary room, and the task area.)

Edit: There's quite an interesting recent post to the above-mentioned thread. ("Today the HMs here were waken up with a song sung by Sandra Auer." :!: Haven't seen that mentioned here on BBPlaza...)

Rambou
Television orja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rambou » 27 Loka 2010 14:42

24/7 seems to be ridicilously cheap in Slovenia. In here, you'll have to pay uh, something around 20-30 EUR/month. And the house in your country looks damn huge compared to ours :o
"You're only as healthy as you feel"
Travis Bickle

92ddt
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja 92ddt » 27 Loka 2010 14:54

Kaja_slo

I was searching for house tour, but couldn'd find it.
I'll attach some pictures later, thereis a plan of BB house for the start.
Yes that is true. Not even one photo. Very shameful :thumbsdown

BBhouse from outside

Kuva

3 video clips from season BB 1 house from the outside http://24ur.com/ekskluziv/tuja-scena/iz ... html#video
Stane has been evicted

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 27 Loka 2010 15:02

BrutalGentleman kirjoitti:Edit: There's quite an interesting recent post to the above-mentioned thread. ("Today the HMs here were waken up with a song sung by Sandra Auer." :!: Haven't seen that mentioned here on BBPlaza...)
What?! :shock: This should be crystal clear now.

Weird to see they are jealous for our BB. They'd want to watch this if we had English speaking housemates or even subtitles. Well I think it's better this way. Our BB isn't hardly that cool. :blackeye

kaja_slo
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja kaja_slo » 27 Loka 2010 15:07

Rambou kirjoitti:24/7 seems to be ridicilously cheap in Slovenia. In here, you'll have to pay uh, something around 20-30 EUR/month. And the house in your country looks damn huge compared to ours :o
24/7 was free till this season. The house is not huge at all. Take a look.
I found a video tour of the house
Go to this site

http://bigbrother.si/rubrika/video/

then choose 1.teden, then go to page 6 and choose Najprej do Matjaza Tanka..... video.
The presenter Nina Osenar is entering the house at 1:30 minute. You must wait to that point. :roll:

The theme of the house is Alice from Wonderland.

I found a big difference between the two houses. Yours is cold - I know, Scandinavian style - ours is warm.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 27 Loka 2010 15:27

kaja_slo kirjoitti:The presenter Nina Osenar is entering the house at 1:30 minute. You must wait to that point. :roll:
Why is she in her underwear? On a second thought, I guess the reason doesn't matter... I'm not complaining! ;)
kaja_slo kirjoitti:The theme of the house is Alice from Wonderland.
Nice house. I like it. :thumbsup
kaja_slo kirjoitti:I found a big difference between the two houses. Yours is cold - I know, Scandinavian style - ours is warm.
I would love to see some more colorful and surreal designs for BBF as well, for a change. And more rooms or separate spaces. Maybe in multiple levels, too. The BBF 2010 house is direly boring.

siiri.x
BB-talon ylijumala

Viesti Kirjoittaja siiri.x » 27 Loka 2010 15:30

BrutalGentleman kirjoitti: Why is she in her underwear?
But she just said the house is warm :mrgreen:

Yes, she's beautiful (the presenter i mean, but i bet kaja is too :) )
Ihmisten edessä.

kaja_slo
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja kaja_slo » 27 Loka 2010 15:39

Ha,ha, I thougt Finns are cold, too. But you can make me laugh. :D :D

She is always dressed in dresses that uncover her gorgeous body. She was miss Hawaian tropic and made beautiful shots for Playboy 5 years ago.

http://www.playboy.si/dekleta/playmate/nina-osenar/

Off topic : my grandgrandgrand dad's origin is Finland. We suppose he was a Finnish soldier - his surname was Jumi or Yumi. Can somebody check this surname on any of your search engines ?

siiri.x
BB-talon ylijumala

Viesti Kirjoittaja siiri.x » 27 Loka 2010 15:43

Yes the house is great! Why don't we have themes too? And because the fall is cold so our houses should be warm.
Ihmisten edessä.

siiri.x
BB-talon ylijumala

Viesti Kirjoittaja siiri.x » 27 Loka 2010 15:48

kaja_slo kirjoitti: Off topic : my grandgrandgrand dad's origin is Finland. We suppose he was a Finnish soldier - his surname was Jumi or Yumi. Can somebody check this surname on any of your search engines ?
Jumi isn't a surname at least nowadays. But jumi is in Finnish wikipedia, it was an old spirit and a fake wedding.. I'll let Brutalgentleman translate more if he wants to, he's so great in that ;)
Ihmisten edessä.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 27 Loka 2010 16:06

kaja_slo kirjoitti:She is always dressed in dresses that uncover her gorgeous body. She was miss Hawaian tropic and made beautiful shots for Playboy 5 years ago.

http://www.playboy.si/dekleta/playmate/nina-osenar/
Well now it's getting hot here in Finland too..!
kaja_slo kirjoitti:Off topic : my grandgrandgrand dad's origin is Finland. We suppose he was a Finnish soldier - his surname was Jumi or Yumi. Can somebody check this surname on any of your search engines ?
I sent a private message to you with a couple of links to relevant surname and genealogy / church record search engines (so as not to cause this thread drift too much in the off-topicy direction...)

Zygerö
Tohtori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zygerö » 27 Loka 2010 16:09

kaja_slo kirjoitti:The house is not huge at all. Take a look.
Very nice house and it's much bigger than ours. I especially liked the bathroom in general and the fact that there's a stall for the toilet bowl. In our bathroom the toilet bowl is out in the open, so it may be a stretch for some people to use it. Your yard is also bigger than ours, but we have a separated activity area, which in my opinion is in way too little use.

The decor in your house is indeed much warmer than here. I really like the use of colors. The kitchen was also pretty cool, but why haven't they build hinges to the table, so you wouldn't have to crouch when you enter the cooking section. All in all your house is much warmer, bigger and prettier than ours.
"You mustn't fight the elephant. You mustn't fight anybody. War is a very silly way to behave you know." -Dr. Snuggles

wrasanen
Kasmasiini

Viesti Kirjoittaja wrasanen » 27 Loka 2010 16:32

I think the Finnish house's decor is very boring and dull compared to many houses around the world. I don't know why they can't make it pleasant for the housemates. At one stage they had no washing machine and had to do all their laundry by hand :?

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 27 Loka 2010 16:39

wrasanen kirjoitti:I don't know why they can't make it pleasant for the housemates.
I'm not at all sure if that should be the goal... :twisted: But yeah, they could make it more pleasant and visually interesting for the viewers' eyes.
wrasanen kirjoitti:At one stage they had no washing machine and had to do all their laundry by hand :?
That was because one of the sponsors ("Tekniset", a Finnish retail chain selling household appliances such as laundry machines and dishwashers) needed to be written into the show so they could have their great product placement moment when the laundry machine finally arrived.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”