Housemate swap between BB Finland 6 and CBB Slovenia 1

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta suomeksi / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
loonie
Kasmasiini

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 6 and CBB Slovenia 1

Viesti Kirjoittaja loonie » 01 Marras 2010 19:54

Haha cool game, here they are coocking, cleaning and fighting about food, all in slovene laungage Niko is obviously bored to death.
I wish BB will intervene this is like concentration camp for lazy people :)

White Rabbit
Päivystävä meribiologi

Viesti Kirjoittaja White Rabbit » 01 Marras 2010 20:27

Would it have been too much trouble for the production of both shows to conjure up a small addition to the rules: when the foreign housemate is around, speak English if you have something to say. Don't know about the Slovene production, but in our crew that perhaps would have taken too much thought to come up with. Nowadays it would be safe to assume that anyone of the general age group of the housemates can understand and communicate in at least basic English. Even Nino can, though very poorly.

I mean, in my opinion it's only polite to speak in company in a way that anyone can understand. Okay, I admit that would exclude Nino. Again. :lol:

Just remembering my own days employed in a firm where most of the other people were of Russian descent, and they always spoke Russian among themselves, even when we Finns were sitting next to them around the coffee tables. Pissed the Hell out of me.
"Uhri olen itsekin, talven routa tappaa pihatontutkin."

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 01 Marras 2010 21:09

White Rabbit kirjoitti:I mean, in my opinion it's only polite to speak in company in a way that anyone can understand. Okay, I admit that would exclude Nino. Again. :lol:
Nothing wrong with excluding Nino, he deserves it. He always wants to be the center of attention, and if he isn't he starts moping, throws a fit, starts an argument or something stupid like that. He's a morose motherfucker.

sandman
Isä Pernoo

Viesti Kirjoittaja sandman » 01 Marras 2010 21:18

loonie kirjoitti: Overall situation is very funny, Niko is best speaking english person in the house, our guys are talking a mix betwen slovenian, bosnian and english.
So its funny to listen to them :)
And without a doubt Sandra speaks best english in our house
-> so the situation is even more funny :D

loonie
Kasmasiini

Viesti Kirjoittaja loonie » 01 Marras 2010 21:50

Punde, this isnt about your personal opinion about Niko, it`s about hospitality to our guest.
I didn`t expect that Niko will be the center of attention, but I`d like not to be ignored and bored most of the time.

Most of slovenian viewers are very dissapointed and ashamed by the situation.

Zygerö
Tohtori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zygerö » 01 Marras 2010 22:03

^Punde was talking about Nino, not Niko.
"You mustn't fight the elephant. You mustn't fight anybody. War is a very silly way to behave you know." -Dr. Snuggles

White Rabbit
Päivystävä meribiologi

Viesti Kirjoittaja White Rabbit » 01 Marras 2010 22:04

^ loonie, he doesn't mean Niko at your end. He is referring to another Finnish housemate here, Nino. I understand it's easy to make the mistake since their names are so identical and easily taken for a typo (which I tend to do a lot :D . )

Otherwise, you got exactly the point I meant.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 01 Marras 2010 22:19

Kuva

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 01 Marras 2010 22:29

Yeah, Niko is pretty much the opposite of Nino in every way. If they are really ignoring him it's a shame, Niko has a positive attitude and has energy. Sounds like he's getting the same treatment Munya, the exchange housemate from Zimbabwe, got in our house two years ago.

edit: I just watched our 20 minute daily show, half of which was from BB Slavnih. It seemed as if some of them were pretty, I wouldn't say rude, but very distant and not necessary very hearty. Like it was a problem for some that Niko came. Dunno... it was only 10 minutes or so.

loonie
Kasmasiini

Viesti Kirjoittaja loonie » 02 Marras 2010 09:28

My bad, I was reading to fast and was a bit tipsy :oops:

Guys are in the process of getting up. They are looking for the coffe macihne that to of them hide last night :)

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 02 Marras 2010 17:15

I think Niko vas accepted nicely. He and Činč get along pretty well and spend a lot of time together. I think Zlatko and Maki also like him and Ines looked at him like god when he came in :)
Zlatko and Maki tought him how to curse :lol: And they played games. And Zlatko fooled Niko...he told him to ask Ines for a glass of water in our language but basically Niko said: Ines i like you :lol: I think they are getting along pretty well :)

bitazh
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja bitazh » 02 Marras 2010 17:36

Devilish kirjoitti:I think Niko vas accepted nicely. He and Činč get along pretty well and spend a lot of time together. I think Zlatko and Maki also like him and Ines looked at him like god when he came in :)
Zlatko and Maki tought him how to curse :lol: And they played games. And Zlatko fooled Niko...he told him to ask Ines for a glass of water in our language but basically Niko said: Ines i like you :lol: I think they are getting along pretty well :)
Haha, I like Zlatko, he seems like a really nice guy to hang out with. :thumbsup
So how did Ines reacted when Niko said he liked her? :D
Kuva

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 02 Marras 2010 18:10

She blushed and then all of them laughed :)

Yeah but Zlatko is a little annoyed ...he really wants to go home. I like him because he's funny and says things like they are but these last days he's saying he really wants to go home...that he has enough and he was asking other housemates to nominate him :| The house will be so boring if he goes :| But well i'd be annoyed too if i had to be in somewhere 24/7 with Nana and Igor :mrgreen:
So yeah the nominees for this week to go home are Nana and Zlatko. I hope Nana goes home.

bbblaza-fani
Käsikirjoittaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja bbblaza-fani » 02 Marras 2010 18:12

sounds like they are having great fun with niko, good good good! :D i wish many assgrabbings to niko. in finland its "voimahali!". pronounced like old woman screaming without sicarette. we are having great fun with sandra too. finns are dancing like chilcrens and teaching sosialism to her. i hope that some of them wont ruin her clothes or other private stuff, purposely. theres still two vandals in the house. and some finnish people are voting them to bb-finals, i wonder why. but, theres old saying this season in our house: if something bad happens, blame marika! maybe niko will teach that in your house too! it frees all your bad energy away..sandra noticed good energylevels in our house instantly when she came, thanks to blame marika tradition! now they are dancing with santa claus. santa shaking his booty over the table...

White Rabbit
Päivystävä meribiologi

Viesti Kirjoittaja White Rabbit » 02 Marras 2010 18:17

I don't follow the Slovene show too much (make that not at all except the clips shown here in Finland) so can anyone tell me who was that guy who was so adamantly arguing on Niko's first night the very angry and final-sounding "he's not sleeping next to me"?

Sounded like someone really has got an issue ...

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 02 Marras 2010 18:23

And another trick happened today (assigment that they have to convince Niko that we have some weird habits in Slovenia). So they made up a story, which he took seriously (at least it looked like it, i think he really thinks we do this). So they told Niko that everytime the sun sets, we sit down, cross our legs and hold hands. So they were kind of meditating in a way :D

Kuva
Kuva
Kuva

More tricks are one the way, like cherishing the bread they will bake and some pillow kissing :lol:

Rambou
Television orja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rambou » 02 Marras 2010 18:26

Niko doesn't buy any of that, lmao <,<
"You're only as healthy as you feel"
Travis Bickle

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 02 Marras 2010 18:30

White Rabbit i didn't see that. How did the guy look like? Men in our house have issues with 2 boys sleeping in the same bed (if there was only the big bed free, 2 guys would have to sleep in it) so yeah..but i don't like that kind of attitude.

And i think our housemates should translate a bit more :? Sometimes they talk on and on and on and no one translates anything to Niko.

@Rambou if he didn't buy it he sure made it look like he buyed it. Because he was serious even when Ines was laughing :)

White Rabbit
Päivystävä meribiologi

Viesti Kirjoittaja White Rabbit » 02 Marras 2010 18:33

[quote="Devilish"]White Rabbit i didn't see that. How did the guy look like? Men in our house have issues with 2 boys sleeping in the same bed (if there was only the big bed free, 2 guys would have to sleep in it) so yeah..but i don't like that kind of attitude.

Didn't see him either, just heard his voice. But that explains the situation, I understood he had problems with Niko sleeping in a bed next to him, not in the same one. Still, I'd say that's a bit homophobic.

bitazh
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja bitazh » 02 Marras 2010 18:35

White Rabbit kirjoitti:
Devilish kirjoitti:White Rabbit i didn't see that. How did the guy look like? Men in our house have issues with 2 boys sleeping in the same bed (if there was only the big bed free, 2 guys would have to sleep in it) so yeah..but i don't like that kind of attitude.

Didn't see him either, just heard his voice. But that explains the situation, I understood he had problems with Niko sleeping in a bed next to him, not in the same one. Still, I'd say that's a bit homophobic.
I wonder what would have happened to Nino if they had send him to Slovenia instead of Niko
Kuva

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 02 Marras 2010 18:42

When Mišo and Maki moved in i know that Maki said (he was joking) that if he'll be in the same room with Činč, he'll have to sleep with his ass facing the wall :lol: I don't really know how the thing is with the beds but i don't really think that that sentence about Niko sleeping there was meant offensively. I won't say it wasn't but i doubt it because if it was meant offensively the person would probably be punished for that. So i think it was kind of a joke. But can't say for sure.
When we had the Philliphines swap someone was making jokes about the tan of the boy that came here and he was evicted :)

Rambou
Television orja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rambou » 02 Marras 2010 18:47

Niko is very good acting serious. Really.

When Niko told our housmates that he is going to somewhere for housemate swap, our housemates said almost immediately: "They might try to trick you too, because we have to trick our guest"!

He knows.
"You're only as healthy as you feel"
Travis Bickle

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”