Big Brother Africa 2007

Keskustelua muiden maiden Big Brothereista.
Vastaa Viestiin
Jaake
Kunniajäsen

Big Brother Africa 2007

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jaake » 08 Elo 2007 01:07

Aloitin juuri seuraamaan! Katsotaan josko saataisiin keskustelua aikaiseksi..
Eli kyseessä on BB, jonka asukkaat ovat eri maista. Asetelma ainakin on mielestäni todella mielenkiintoinen, yhdistyyhän tässä niin useita kulttuureja sentään. Pistän kommenttia asukkaista ja alkufiiliksistä myöhemmin.

Ja näitä juttuja kun on tässä moni kysynyt, niin kerrottakoon sen verran, että ohjelma on englanninkielinen, ja talo sijaitsee Etelä-Afrikan Johannesburgissa.

Friikki
Käpylehmätehtaan työntekijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Friikki » 08 Elo 2007 12:36

Mistäs näitä voi ladata/katsoa..?
Itte en ainakaa löytänyt Torrentzista..

Btw: Ei kai BBPlazalla ole kiellettyä puhua torrenteista?

Jaake
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jaake » 08 Elo 2007 15:19

Friikki kirjoitti:Mistäs näitä voi ladata/katsoa..?
Itte en ainakaa löytänyt Torrentzista..

Btw: Ei kai BBPlazalla ole kiellettyä puhua torrenteista?
Torrentilla ei kuulemma ainakaan toistaiseksi löydy..

Ja voi puhua, kunhan ei ihan nimeltä mainita paikkoja eikä yksityiskohtia, laittomuuksiahan emme toki tue, vai mitä? :wink:

Jaake
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jaake » 09 Elo 2007 01:50

Kahden ensimmäisen jakson jälkeen kyllä suosittelen tätä niille joilla tätä on mahdollisuus seurata. Itse ainakin jatkan seuraamista mikäli alun yleistunnelma säilyy edes osittain. Tämä on jotain niin erilaista verrattuna siihen mitä olen koskaan ennen nähnyt.

Kauniita naisia ainakin riittää ellei muuta. :wink:

shirenu
Uimavalvoja
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja shirenu » 09 Elo 2007 14:01

Mä pääsin tarkastamaan launch show:n... Se oli kyllä jotenkin niin kömpelö, huomaa että vasta toinen kausi vasta menossa :D Tunnari sai mut melkein sekoamaan, "BIIIIG BROOOOTHEEER, NOOOO PLAAAACE TOOO HIIIIIIDE, BIG BROOOOTHEEERRR" x10000 Mutta oli virkistävää nähdä jotain niin erilaista. Paikallisen kulttuurin vaikutus oli todella vahva. Jos tietäisin mistä saada tätä lisää, niin saattaisin tarkastaa jaksoja enemmänkin.

Mutta samalla hassua ajatella, että Afrikassakin on miljoona kertaa hienompi BB-talo kuin meillä Suomessa... Mä niin kaipaisin myös tänne mielikuvituksellisesti sisustettua, värikästä taloa... Suomen BB-talo on niin TAVIS :/ Kattelin niitä punaisia kirahveja ja erikoista ruokailupöytää, joka jatkuu kokkaustasoksi (?), ja sitä yhtä upeaa korkeaa seinää värikkäin maalauksin, ja ajattelin ettei tuollaista varmaan ikinä saada tänne :/

Ai niin, ja launchissa näytettiin pätkiä Suomen BB:sta :D Melkein putosin tuolilta kun yhtäkkiä alkoi soida meidän 2. kauden tunnari.

Marianne
Pähkinäpörriäinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Marianne » 11 Elo 2007 18:07

Se olisi hieno juttu jos Suomen BB:stä joku asukki menisi viikoksi Afrikan BB:n ja päinvastoin, vai mitä? :)
Voisiko tuonne sivulle jossa luetellaan eri maiden BB:tä laittaa oikean linkin Afrikan BB:n?

jumala88
Toukka

joo :D

Viesti Kirjoittaja jumala88 » 31 Elo 2007 10:21

toi oli hyvä idea :D vois olla tosin kielimuuri..

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 31 Elo 2007 15:21

Ei siinä mitään suurta kielimuuria ole, tuolla kun suurimmalla osalla äidinkieli on englanti ja loputkin ainakin osaavat englantia. Suomenkin asukkaista varmaan suurin osa osaa englantia vähintään kohtuullisesti joten miksipä ei. Ainakin Akilla look olisi vielä hyvin sikäläiseen taloon sopiva joten miksipäs ei ;)

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 10 Marras 2007 20:30

Big Brother Africa's Resident Rapist: Still The Favorite To Win The 100 Grand

Here's a reason to never wish The Hills were "more real": so remember Richard? He raped a housemate on Big Brother Africa and they're apparently showing it next week because they decided it wasn't rape even though it was. We were confused enough to start touring Big Brother Africa blogs, and we figured it out: Reality Rapist Richard is really popular. He's had a really fun affair with another housemate, and whereas his victim Ofunneka is sort of an boring neat freak who is kind of motherly and crap, Richard is really cute and chill, and in fact everyone in his native Tanzania still cheering for him to win the prize. "In his quest for the prize he has not stepped on anybody's toes the way some people did," wrote one fan, TODAY. (Um, yeah, because he was too busy sniffing the finger he stuck in that unconscious housemate's pussy?)

In the case that they take offense to his actions, it often has to do with his ignorance and foul mouth. ("You would have thought the foul-mouthed Tanzanian had had sewage for dessert.") But worstest, when bloggers DEFEND Ofunneka on message boards, their posts disappear mysteriously. Which is why we're thankful for the Big Brother Africa II Official Fan Weblog, for courageously posting this viewer's defense of Ofunneka, which was so strident and controversial the viewer actually prefaced it with this:

"At the risk of being shot down, sworn at and abused by the die hard Richard fans who believe that no matter what their boy does he can do no wrong I will post this thread.

In the same way that some forumists have the right to say what they want and go to the extent of blaming Ricki, alcohol and whatever they will next concoct as an excuse I have the right to post this thread and be heard.

So yeah, kinda makes you relieved that no one on American reality TV is all that sympathetic/ congenial, right?
[smilie=a_holyshit.gif]
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 10 Marras 2007 20:34

The Big Brother Africa rape can't be "rape"! Why? Because,"Well, this is AFRICA."

Apparently on Big Brother Africa, contestant Richard Bezuidenhout, who's a 24-year-old, married Tanzanian film student, used his finger to penetrate his female housemate, 29-year-old Nigerian medical assistant Ofunneka Molokwu, who was apparently passed out drunk. In South Africa, and many other parts of the world, this is considered RAPE. It's reported that South Africa has one of the world's highest levels of reported rape, and apparently people have been advocating that this episode be aired.

But perhaps the worst part of this is that Richard defended his actions by saying, "Well, this is Africa." Joseph Hundah, an executive at M-Net, the channel which Big Brother Africa is on, says that this was NOT RAPE because, " There is no indication that she was unconscious at the time." The viewers of BB Africa disagree, saying that Ofunneka was seen throwing up and was obviously not in a conscious state, and that another female housemate witnessed the attack and screamed at Richard to stop. But, despite all this, the contestants are still competing for the $100,000 cash prize. Absolutely revolting.

Kuva
Että näin Afrikassa.. :td
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

siiri.x
BB-talon ylijumala

Viesti Kirjoittaja siiri.x » 10 Marras 2007 20:48

Sairasta :(

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 12 Marras 2007 14:27

Richard sitten voitti! :lol: :shock:
www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother kirjoitti: Richard Wins

Tanzania's Richard Bezuidenhout has won Big Brother Africa II. The 24 year-old film student had a tumultuous time in the House. He fell in love, had more than a few tantrums and survived nomination five times on his road to the $100 000 prize.

Nigeria's Ofunneka Molokwu took second place, with Tatiana Durao of Angola coming in third. Ofunneka and Tatiana both win tickets to the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, courtesy of MTN.

Richard received votes from Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe. Ghana, Malawi, Nigeria, Zambia and the rest of Africa voted for Ofunneka, while Tatiana received Angola's vote.
The Grand Finale

The show kicks off with KB chilling in the House with the Housemates. As they toast to the winner, Ofunneka says that she is at a loss for words at making it that far. "It's unbelievable I was able to stay locked up for three months," Tatiana adds, "I'm a party animal." Richard, for his part, says that it has really been a challenge for him. "I'm glad to be in the final three," he says.

Looking Back

"What a rollercoaster it was." The viewers are treated to a look back at some of the highlights of the last 98 days. Tasks, challenges, laugher and tears, as well as those unforgettable Penthouse visits. Big Brother has provided so many memorable moments that it would take another 98 days just to recall them all.

Blasts from the Past

After the highlights, KB welcomes the 9 evicted Housemates onto stage. They are greeted with rapturous applause by the crowd outside the House.

The Sounds of Africa

The Housemates treat the crowed to a splendid musical performance, with Code and Bertha leading the way with smooth, soulful and truly African sounds. The crowd responds by singing along with the Housemates, creating yet another magical moment on Big Brother Africa.

The musical extravaganza continues with stellar performances from South African kwaito stars Bongo Maffin and Kenyan maestro Eric Wainana. Their sounds keep the crowd rocking amidst the excitement of the show.

From the Winner's Mouth

In his post-eviction interview, Richard tells the crowd "I love you all. Whatever I do I want to change people's live positively." He then has an emotional renuion with his brother and sister before receiving the $100 000 prize.

The End

Nigerian rapping duo P-Square close out the show with a pumping performance. Big Brother Africa II has been a truly fantastic 98 days and one of the most intense competitions Africa has ever seen.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 12 Marras 2007 14:31

Finalists' Press Conference kirjoitti: The Three Final Housemates had a baptism of fire as they were introduced to the idea of life after Big Brother. Journalists from around the continent gathered at the M-Net studios in Johannesburg for the finalists' press conference.

That Saturday

Most of the questions were centered on that Saturday afternoon. Richard in particular faced a barrage of questions, one journalist probed the issue by asking, "How do you explain your behaviour that afternoon, especially in light of the fact that you are married." Richard replied evasively, "I'm a caring man, if I fell in love with someone I couldn't help it. As for that afternoon we were all very drunk and we remember little. The only difference between me and you is that we did it in front of the cameras." All the Housemates denied remembering anything from that afternoon.

What of your loved ones?

On the issue of Ricki and Gustav, Richiana's respective partners, the two Housemates were more upfront with there actions and sense of responsibility. Tatiana said, "I have not had a chance to speak to Gustav but from speaking to my sister, I know things are not good. This is my fault." Richard too had this to say, "I wish I had not hurt my wife. If things had been reversed I would find it hard to forgive, but I would at least give her the chance to explain."

One of the reporters quizzed Richard on whether the money was worth his marriage, to which he replied forwardly, "The whole situation is messed up, but yes, it was worth it."

Fame

On the issue of their newly attained fame, the House mates were all of a similar gumption. When asked if they have the skills to cope with the fame, Tatiana responded quickly, with a cheeky smile, "I do." Ofunneka said, "This has been a fantastic opportunity, which will open many doors for me. I will just be myself and the rest will follow." Richard pushed on with his dream to open a film company, but said he would also be open to new prospects that would arise from his celebrity.

Hard so hard

On what was the most difficult thing about their time in the House, each of the Housemates had different responses. Tatiana found the language barrier the hardest, having to write, read and perform in broken English was very difficult. Richard said that being in love was the most difficult but didn't elaborate further. Ofunneka struggled with the boredom, hence the cleaning and the dancing.

The press conference could be summed up as follows, "We kept it real, we were ourselves, we couldn't help falling in love, we didn't mean to hurt anyone, there was a lot of pressure, you couldn't understand what it was like, we made mistakes, we don't remember any of that, we can't wait to enjoy our fame, thank you and have a nice day".

Jaake
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jaake » 12 Marras 2007 14:39

Uskomatonta. :?

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 13 Marras 2007 13:12

mtv3.fi kirjoitti: "Raiskaaja" voitti Big Brother -kilpailun

Miljoonia tv-katsojia törkeällä käytöksellään järkyttänyt Richard Bezuidenhout on voittanut Afrikan Big Brother -kisan. Humaltuneen naiskilpailijan sukuelimiä tv-kameroiden edessä sorkkinut Bezuidenhout selvisi viidestä pudotuksesta ja hänet palkittiin järjestyksessään toisen Afrikan BB:n voittajana.

Tansaniasta kotoisin oleva 25-vuotias Bezuidenhout aiheutti lokakuun lopulla skandaalin työntämällä suorassa tv-lähetyksessä sormensa häpeilemättä toisen kilpailijan, nigerialaisen Ofunneka Molokwyn alapäähän.

Bezuidenhout jatkoi touhuaan välittämättä talon muiden asukkaiden vaatimuksista lopettaa. Vahvasti humaltunut Molokwy oli ilmeisesti tajuissaan, vaikkei pystynytkään tekemään vastarintaa. Eteläafrikkalaisen The Times -lehden haastattelussa Bezuidenhout vakuutti, ettei hän muista skandaalin aiheuttanutta yötä.

- Muistan hyvin vähän siitä mitä tapahtui. Voin vain sanoa, että me pidimme hauskaa ja olen todella pahoillani, jos loukkasin jotakuta, Bezuidenhout totesi voittonsa jälkeen.

Kähminnän kohteena ollut nainen ei myöskään muista katsojia kauhistuttaneita hetkiä.

- Me pidimme hauskaa ja joimme kaikki liikaa. Muistan vain, että me kaikki itkimme lattialla. Sen jälkeen kaikki on hämärän peitossa.

TV-katsojilta tulleen vihaisen palautteen takia BB-kähminnät joutuivat viranomaisten syyniin. Bezuidenhoutia ei kuitenkaan tulla syyttämään seksuaalisesta hyväksikäytöstä, koska lakiasiantuntijoiden mukaan teot tapahtuivat molempien osapuolten tahdosta.

Naimisissa olevaa BB-voittajaa syytetään kyllä uskottomuudesta. 25-vuotias kertoi maanantaina pidetyssä lehdistötilaisuudessa haluavansa sopia vaimonsa kanssa. Huhujen mukaan Bezuidenhoutin vaimo raivostui nähdessään miehensä tv:ssä kähmimässä kahta naista ja pakeni Kanadaan. Hänen väitetään myös pistäneen avioeron vireille ja vaativan puolta miehensä voittorahoista.

Nist
Christian von Hagelstam

Viesti Kirjoittaja Nist » 13 Marras 2007 14:56

Iltalehti kirjoitti:Richard Bequidenhout voitti lopulta koko kisan. Hänen vaimonsa on järkyttynyt miehensä käytöksestä kilpailun aikana ja hänen kerrotaan paenneen Kanadaan.

Tansanialaismies toivoo, että vaimo leppyy. Jos niin ei käy, 100 000 dollaria oli kuitenkin yhden avioliiton arvoista.

- Kaikki on nyt sekaisin, mutta kyllä, se oli sen arvoista.
[smilie=a_holyshit.gif]
"EI ONNISTU!" - Everstiluutnantti Karjula-Virtanen

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Muut”