Big Brother USA 11

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother USA 11

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Elo 2009 22:07

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 13 Full Recap

Synopsis
After Michele's second PoV win and her decision to keep the nominees, Ronnie and Lydia, on the block, who will be the fourth HouseGuest evicted from the Big Brother 11 house? Who will win the "mysterious power," and as the audience knows is the coup d'etat? Who will become the fifth Head of Household?

Full Recap
Julie Chen welcomes the audience to the show and reminds us that the Coup d'etat is in play. After the usual recaps, Julie reminds us that the cout d'etat is in play and the player that wins the power (courtesy of America's votes) could overthrow the HoH and his nominees.

In the backyard, Kevin assures Lydia that she should not worry about going home. Russell becomes paranoid as he hears Jordan and Michele whispering in the backyard and Russell calls Jordan on it, but Jordan assures Russell that she and Michele were talking about literature, which was true.

In the HoH room, Michele tells Russell that Chima wanted to backdoor Russell last week, but Russell is suspicious. Then, Russell asks Jessie about this and Jessie says that it wasn't true. Russell then goes up to Chima and asks her if what Michele said was true and she assures him it was not. Then, Chima goes to talk to Russell and they bring in Michele to try to clear the air about whether Chima ever said that she wanted to backdoor Russell. Michele denies that she said this to either Chima or Russell. The conversation ends up with Russell and Chima yelling at each other on the balcony in front of the whole house. The heated argument flowed out to the backdoor. The basis of the argument was that Russell thought Chima was his ally and now he realizes that she is certainly not.

After the break, Julie says that Ronnie is looking for a break and it is all about timing. He believes that if he lays it on thick enough, he can turn Jordan to vote to evict Lydia and not him.

Cut to the swimming pool bedroom where Jeff and Jordan are making out and Ronnie comes in to lie down on his bed and starts trying to get their "sympathy votes" all while Jeff and Jordan are trying to have a romantic moment. Ronnie proceeds to "cut the cheese" in front of them.

Then Julie goes live to the HouseGuests where she interviews them about mundane topics including Jessie who was a "Have-Not" and had to eat squid and squash on top of slop for the week. Jessie said it did not bother him.

After the commercial break, Julie interviews Russell alone in the HoH room about the explosion with Chima. Russell said that he has apologized to Chima for the things he said during the argument and Julie wonders if there is going to be some backlash.

Next we learn that Jeff won the power of coup d'etat and he has two weeks to use it. Julie asks the HouseGuest if he or she will be using the power this week. Julie asked if the winner of the mystery power decided to use the power at this point and the winner did not.

Lydia and Ronnie give their last minute speeches to try their best to keep themselves in the game. Ronnie actually calls Michele the "worst human being he has ever had the displeasure of meeting." On to the votes, Kevin votes to evict Ronnie, Natalie votes to evict Lydia, Chima votes to evict Lydia, Jessie votes to evict Lydia, Michele votes to evict Ronnie, Jeff votes to evict Ronnie, Jordan votes to evict Ronnie. With that, the votes were in and Ronnie was evicted by a vote of 4-3.

Julie interviews Ronnie outside the Big Brother house and says he was ultimately loyal to Jessie and Natalie and to some extent, Russell. But if he had stayed and won the Head of Household competition, he would have put Russell up for eviction.

In the backyard, the fifth Head of Household was held. America helped shape the HoH by recording messages that the HouseGuests heard over the intercom over the course of the week. In this Head of Household competition, "Say What?", Julie would ask the HouseGuests if statements heard last night were true or false. If a HouseGuest got the question right, they would stay in the game and if they got it wrong, they were out of the competition.

Michele and Lydia were the first two out of the competition, Jessie was the next out followed by Jordan and Jeff, then Kevin and Natalie. Thus, Chima won the competition and became the new Head of Household.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Elo 2009 22:14

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 14 Full Recap

Synopsis
Following Ronnie's eviction and Chima's HoH win, how will the HouseGuests divide and who will the new Head of Household nominate for eviction? Also, a surprise guest visits the house and instructs the HouseGuests to head to the backyard for the Luxury Competition.

Full Recap
After the usual recaps of Ronnie's eviction followed by Chima's Head of Household competition win, the HouseGuests react to Ronnie's eviction. Jessie was the most disappointed and Russell was quite happy, but he was absolutely not happy about Chima's HoH competition win. Her win means that she, Natalie and Jessie are safe this week. In a confessional, Jeff warned Chima not to get too happy because he is the one with the real power this week. He went on to say that he would likely be using his power.

After everyone visited Chima's Head of Household room, Michele hangs out in the room after everyone leaves and tries to make good with Chima and Chima seems to buy it.

Following the break, Russell is seen up in the HoH room apologizing to Chima and Chima said that after she won she wanted Russell up and said that she is having a hard time believing that Russell is being honest.

Out in the backyard, Jeff and Jordan have a ridiculous conversation about a "huge" spider and how it learns to spin its web.

Then Chima tells the HouseGuests that she was raped by a serial killer one night when she was younger. This convict was eventually put to death.

After this discussion, Jordan suspected that Michele had the mystery power and Jeff just reacted with "We're going to be safe. I think Michele and Lydia are going up."

After the commerical, the doorbell rang and Jeremy Piven entered the Big Brother house. Everyone was excited to see him as he, according to Chima, brought great energy. Jeremy announced that there was a luxury competition coming up and the winner could see Jeremy's new movie called "The Goods." Also, one member of the winning team would walk away with a large cash prize.

The HouseGuests walked out to the backyard that was decorated as a "yard sale." 8 players were in the game and they split up into two teams - shirts and ties. Chima could not participate in the game, but picked that the "shirt" team would win and if they did, she could watch the movie and would be in the running to win the cash prize, which was in one of 4 sealed envelope. The object of the game was to have each team stuff a large station wagon with a bunch of junk (e.g., foam fingers, surfboards, large teddy bears) and then squeeze all of the team members into the front seat of the car. Each item was labeled with points. Whichever car was loaded with items totaling up to the most amount of points won the game. The losing team would become the "Have-Nots" for the week.

The "tie" team ended up with 399 points while the "shirt" team ended up with 410 points and Jordan's teddy bear (that she insisted on squeezing in the car) put the "shirt" team over the edge. After the win, each of the 4 members of the "shirt" team got to pick an envelope that had a "commission" check and the person with the largest check won that much in a cash prize. Russell was the big winner as he pulled the $10,000 prize.

After the break, Natalie was upset at Jessie because he was friends with Lydia, who also (like Natalie) had a crush on Jessie. Meanwhile, Jessie made it clear that he wanted no part of a love triangle. Chima wisely states that she needs Lydia to go home because if Jessie and Natalie stop talking, her alliance with those two is over.

Cut to the nomination ceremony where we see a montage of the HouseGuests talking, in confessionals, about who they think will be nominated by Chima. Chima said she was making her nominations based on strategical and personal reasons. Keys were pulled in the following order: Natalie, Jessie, Kevin, Michele, Jordan and Jeff.

That left Lydia and Russell as the two nominees.

Jessie was worried that the mystery power would screw up the plan and Jeff, in a confessional, said that after the PoV competition, he would chose who was going home and not Chima.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Elo 2009 23:34

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 15 Full Recap

Synopsis
Now that Russell and Lydia are have been nominated for eviction following Head of Household, Chima's, nominations, who will win the Power of Veto and will it be used to pull one of the nominees off the block? Also, with Jeff holding the "Coup d'Etat" power, are Chima's wishes all for nothing?

Full Recap
After the usual recaps, the HouseGuests react to Chima's nominations of Russell and Lydia. Lydia believes Chima's true target is Russell, but that he could easily charm Chima into pulling him off the block should someone in her alliance (her, Jessie, Natalie) wins the PoV.

When Jeff is called to the Diary Room, Jessie suspects that Jeff "has the power" and tells this to Natalie and Chima. Jessie says he needs to win the PoV as only the current HoH and PoV holder are safe from the mystery power.

Russell then talks to Jeff and tries to move in on his alliance with Jordan. Jeff says that if he wins the PoV that he will pull Russell off the block, but if that happens, Russell will have to be "on his team (with Jordan)."

In the backyard while playing pool, Russell tries to make amends with Michele, but they end up fighting and then Michele runs to the HoH room and complains to Chima and Natalie about how Russell needs to go. Michele comes back downstairs and Russell and Michele continue to argue. Russell's beef was that Michele was a liar.

It was then time to pick players for the veto competition and they were Chima, Russell, Lydia, Natalie, Jeff and Kevin. When Russell picked Jeff as his "HouseGuest's Choice," it exposed his alliance with Jeff and Jessie stated that it was the end of the road with him and Russell.

Onto the competition in the backyard where the veto players were dressed as chickens, players had to thread eggs up a chickenwire fence and through the fence near the top. Then the players had to collect the eggs and the first with 11 eggs collected would win the PoV. The competition came down to Russell and Kevin and Kevin eked out a win by a second over Russell.

After the break, Kevin tells Lydia that he is contemplating not using the power of veto on Lydia. His rationale is that Chima does not want Lydia to go home so Lydia is well protected. In the pantry, Russell tries to convince Jessie to talk to Chima and have her put up Jeff if the veto is used by Kevin to save Lydia. Russell reasons that because Chima has control of the girls, Jessie's only shot at getting close to winning is by getting Jeff up on the block although Jessie is skeptical of this and tells Russell he is still worried about the mystery power.

Cut to the bathroom where Jessie talks to Jeff about what Russell said to him. Jessie says that Russell is trying to get Jeff up on the block if the veto is used. The reason Jessie is even blabbing to Jeff is because he thinks that Jeff has the mystery power and he wants to indicate to Jeff that using the power on Russell is not worth it because Russell is busy selling out Jeff to Jessie just to save his own hide. Quickly thereafter, Jessie tells the same story to Jordan.

Out in the backyard, Jordan and Jeff talk about how Jessie is being nice to them because he "needs their votes to evict Russell."

Then there is a huge blowout between Russell and Chima, who called Russell a "terrorist" because he is terrorizing everyone in the house. The argument seems fake as both of them were half smiling as they were screaming at one another.

The winers of the Luxury Competition got to view The Goods as the others spent time in the backyard sunning and just lounging around.

Then Lydia and Russell are discussing the upcoming veto ceremony and whether or not Kevin will use the veto on Lydia. Kevin comes to the backyard and asks Lydia if she told Russell that he was planning on not using the power of veto and she says "yes." Kevin was upset at this, takes Lydia inside and says that he is planning on not using the power for Lydia's long-term benefit. If he uses it, he puts a target on himself and Lydia, but she rationalizes that she already has a target on her back since she's been on the block three times now.

After the commercial, in the final scene of the episode, a few HouseGuests discuss what they believe Kevin will do at the veto ceremony. Chima wants the HoH's wishes to be respected (or else Kevin will not be her friend) and Lydia wants it used because Kevin is her "sugar bear" and "loves him."

At the ceremony, Kevin decided to not use the power of veto and Lydia is quite upset.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Elo 2009 17:45

| +
Torstain jaksossa tapahtui seuraavaa...

Jeff päätti käyttää ns. Coup d'Eta:n ja hän poisti sekä Russelin että Lydian häätouhan alta ja vaihtoi heidän tilalleen Jessien ja Natalien.

Jessie äänestettiin ulos äänin 3-2.

Ohjelman loppupuolella Michelle:stä tuli uusi HoH.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Elo 2009 18:04

| +
Michelle on nimennyt Chiman ja Natalien häätöuhan alle tällä viikolla.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Elo 2009 21:16

| +
Chima on poistettu/poistunut talosta BB:n toimesta.

Syyt ovat vielä tällä hetkellä epäselviä.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Elo 2009 01:04

| +
Michelle:n valtakausi jäi lyhyeksi...

[quote="realitybbq.com"]Michelle’s HoH Reign is Over.

Due to Chima’s depature, Big Brother apparently decided to end Michelle’s HoH reign early – and not allow her to compete in the new one.

The new HoH competition will be held sometime today (random chatter has it in about an hour).
Stay tuned for updates.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Elo 2009 01:07

| +
[quote="realitybbq.com"]Official CBS Statement on Chima’s Eviction.

CBS Statement Regarding Chima on Big Brother:

“Chima has been evicted by the producers from the Big Brother house for violating the rules. She will not be part of the show’s jury. Her eviction will be addressed on an upcoming broadcast of the show.”[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Elo 2009 16:03

Nimeämisspoileri:
| +
Uusi HoH Jordan on nimennyt Lydian ja Natalien häätöuhan alle...
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Elo 2009 22:43

| +
[quote="bbspy.co.uk"]Real reasons for Chimas´s departure...

Chima leaves the house
Row over microphone leads to exit

CBS has confirmed that Chima has been removed from the Big Brother house for ‘violating the rules’.

In a short statement, the broadcaster announced that she will not be part of the Jury that decides the winner of the show, and that her ‘eviction’ will be addressed on a upcoming television episode.

It is unclear how Chima will be replaced on the Jury, but it is thought that an ‘America’s Vote’ poll could take her place.

Meanwhile, it is claimed that Michele’s reign as Head of Household has come to end as a result of this incident, and a new HoH competition will take place which she will not be able to participate in.

Details regarding the reason for Chima’s expulsion are sketchy, but it is thought that she was pulled out for damaging her personal microphone, worth $5,000.

According to a supposed ‘insider’ on Jokers Updates, executive producers Alison Grodner and Rich Meehan entered the house yesterday to talk to the houseguests.

Alison apparently informed Chima that the cost of a new microphone would come out of her stipend, to which she said: “You know what? ***** this *****. I’m outta here. Love you, Nat — you too Lydia.”

Chima then tried to get in to the Diary Room, but was refused, prompting her to attempt to pull the door open.

The source added that she ’screamed’ at Alison during the confrontation.

While this reportedly happened, the live feeds were down for around 90 minutes. Once back up, Jeff was heard to say: “Then there are seven.”[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 21 Elo 2009 22:49

Eilisen jakson spoileri:
| +
Jordan voitti Live POV -kilpailun. Myöhemmin Veto seremoniassa, hän päätti olla käyttämättä sitä kumpaankaan ehdokkaaseen.

Tämän jälkeen Lydia häädettiin äänin 3-1.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 21 Elo 2009 22:50

| +
Jeff on uusi HoH.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Elo 2009 04:33

Nimeämis spoileri:
| +
HoH Jeff on nimennyt Kevinin ja Natalien häätöuhan alle...
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Elo 2009 02:50

POV spoileri:
| +
Jeff on voittanut Power of Veton.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Elo 2009 23:34

POV seremonia spoileri:
| +
Jeff on päättänyt käyttää POV:n Keviniin ja pelasti täten Kevinin varmalta häädöltä.

Jeff on nimennyt Russelin Kevinin tilalle häätöuhan alle...
You´re welcome!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 27 Elo 2009 18:39

Jos BBUK10 on ollut huono, niin tässä ei ole ollut valittamista. Hyvä kausi menossa loppusuoraa kohti. Jeffiä ja Jordania olen kannattanut alusta asti ja hyvältä näyttää. En ole katsonut vielä POV-jaksoa, mutta toivottavasti laittavat Russelin ehdolle ns. takaoven kautta.

Lista:

1. Jeff (symppis)
2. Jordan (iiiiihana)
-
3. Michele (tylsä)
4. Natalie (Jessien rakkikoira)
5. Kevin (täyttä tapettia alusta loppuun)
6. Russell (meathead)

Inhokit on jo häädetty eli The Meathead (Jessie) ja Lydia.

Edit: Nostin tämänkin ketjun tiedotteisiin BBUK:n seuraksi.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 27 Elo 2009 21:23

Maailmankirjat on tavallaan sekaisin, koska lopetin BBUK:n kattomisen pari viikkoa sitten, mut tätä kattelen edelleen. Eka kokonainen kausi jenkkibeebeetä meikälle.

J&J:stä jompikumpi voittoon, Natalie vaikkapa pronssille. Kevinin olisi pitäny lähteä heti alussa, mutta edelleen cämppäämässä talossa.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 28 Elo 2009 00:39

^ Jaha, katos vaan! [smilie=a_holycrap.gif]

Katsoin nyt tuon POV-jakson. En tiedä oliko tuo nyt lopulta kovin hyvä idea laittaa Russelia ehdolle. Natalie ja Kevin kusettivat Jeffiä ihan kybällä, ylläripylläri....not. Nyt olisi Jordanin pakko voittaa HoH tai Jeffillä on aika tukalat paikat.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Elo 2009 13:04

Häätöspoileri:
| +
Russell häädettiin äänin 3-0.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Elo 2009 13:19

HoH spoileri:
| +
Kevin on uusi HOH.
You´re welcome!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 29 Elo 2009 01:30

Häätöjakso juuri katsottu.

Moottoriturpa lähti. :tu Mies ei ole muuten edes ikinä otellut yhtään ammattilaismatsia ja kehtaa vieläpä kutsua itseään "MMA fighteriksi". Pyh!
Nyt vaan jännätään, miten Jordanin käy HoH-kilpailussa. Näytti olevan tyttöraukka jo aivan puhki muutaman minuutin jälkeen, eli ei hyvältä näytä. Kevin väsyttää itsensä todennäköisesti myös, Natalie meni rauhallisempaa tahtia ja Michelen meno oli erittäin vakuuttavaa. Veikkaan, että Michele vie voiton. Tuosta calderyonin viestistä sen voittajan kätevästi näkisi, mutta haluan jännittää seuraavaan jaksoon asti.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 29 Elo 2009 01:34

^ Kuten minä myös, en ikinä katso jenkkispoilereita tai liverapoja, koska tapahtumat tulevat pahimmillaan puolenkin viikon viiveellä töllöstä.

Jeff saattaa olla kusessa, luottaa ehkä liikaa siihen että voittaa Veton, tai Jordan pelastaa, tai mitä lie. Saa nähä miten käy. Erityismaininta Natalien kivasti hyppineille tisseille HoH-tehtävän alussa [smilie=a_happyhappy.gif]

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother USA & Kanada”