CBB 8/BBUK 2011 Uutiset

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: CBB 8/BBUK 2011 Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Heinä 2011 17:27

Toinen kultaisen tiketin haltija on löytynyt...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Second Golden Ticket winner comes forward

Big Brother fan Amy Ridge has been revealed by The Daily Star today as the second winner of one of the newspaper’s Golden Tickets.

Ridge’s father found a ticket in his copy of the Star last weekend, but ripped it up thinking it was fake. However, she quickly realised his mistake and pieced it back together so she could claim it.

“Mum said it looked real so we rang the Star and got it verified,” said the 19-year-old from Worcestershire. “At first my dad teased he’d go in the house – but I told him no way!

“I’m wild and like a party… but if there are spiders in the house I’ll be out fast.”

Ridge is apparently ‘obsessed’ with superstar singer Beyoncé, and is hoping that she could use an appearance on the show to meet her idol.

She added: “It’s my dream to meet her. If I become a housemate I might get invited to celebrity parties and see her. I’ve been to all her UK gigs and got all her CDs and DVDs.

“I even went to London last week and visited all the posh shops hoping I’d see her. I was gutted when a few days later she was snapped in some of the stores I’d been in!”

The Golden Ticket giveaway – which also ran in OK! Magazine – came to an end last Monday, with ticket holders entitled to a final-stage audition for this year’s series of Big Brother, which starts in September. It is unknown how many of the 120 available tickets were claimed in total.

Amy is only the second known winner, after 49-year-old Christina Chance, who came forward last month.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0716/second ... z1SN8guB00
Emma Willisille on tuloillaan jo toinen lapsi...

Joten tämän vuoksi hän ei luultavammin ole juontamassa brittien BB:tä ainakaan tänä vuonna.
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Emma Willis pregnant with second child

Doubts have been cast over Emma Willis’s chances of hosting Big Brother after it emerged that she is expecting a second child with husband Matt.

According to The Mirror journalist Dean Piper – who is a friend of the couple – their baby is due in December, around which time Channel 5′s first normal series of the show is expected to conclude.

Emma, who presented Big Brother’s Little Brother last year and is herself is a huge Big Brother fan, is one of the viewers’ favourites to take over from Davina McCall. In a recent bbspy poll, three quarters of voters said they’d prefer her to the other frontrunner, two-time BB winner Brian Dowling.

However, it would not be impossible for her to do the job. Davina was nicknamed ‘Big Mother’ after fronting three series while pregnant, during which BBLB’s Dermot O’Leary was on stand by to take over if needed.

Julie Chen – the host of the American version – also anchored a series during pregnancy, and eventually gave birth only nine days after it ended.

Emma already has a two-year-old daughter with Matt, who was formerly one third of pop band Busted. Of the news, she said: “It’s a great surprise, and we are thrilled.”

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0717/emma-w ... z1SN93BjI9
MTV -kanavan (varmaankin brittiversion) juontaja Alex Levine on ehdolla BBUK -juontajaksi...
Digital Spy kirjoitti:MTV presenter Alice Levine tipped to host Big Brother

MTV presenter Alice Levine is the new favourite to land the Big Brother presenting role on Channel 5.

Levine, whose TV credits include 4 Music series Pop Up Pop Quiz and Celebrity Bites, has landed the job of replacing Davina McCall, according to the Daily Star.

Levine is a relative unknown, but she has apparently impressed producers with her bold style and they believe she will be a hit with the show's fans.

Emma Willis, Brian Dowling, Stacey Solomon and Myleene Klass were previously linked to the series, but Channel 5 has yet to confirm any details about presenting duties.

Celebrity Big Brother starts next month. The non-celebrity version will follow in September.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... other.html
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Heinä 2011 20:00

Kerry Katonan äti Sue on ehdolla CBB UK -asukkaaksi...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Kerry Katona’s mum Sue ‘to join her on CBB’

Kerry Katona’s mother Sue will enter the Celebrity Big Brother house alongside her next month, according to The People.

Last week, the paper reported that the reality TV star has accepted a £250,000 offer to appear on the show. Now, bosses have apparently offered Sue a deal to get her to take part as well.

A ‘source’ said: “Kerry is very ­outspoken and so is Sue so there’s bound to be a lot of friction between them in the house. Theirs is not a typical mother daughter relationship – it is very volatile and will make great TV.”

Sue is supposedly just as hard-up as Kerry, who apparently told producers that she’s ‘in’ as long as they ‘clear her debts’. She has been convicted of benefit fraud, and was last year evicted from a home that Kerry had bought for her after the former Atomic Kitten star was declared bankrupt.

“Sue is ­currently thinking it over but it’s fair to say she tempted, especially as she needs the money – just like Kerry,” the insider continued. “When Kerry first heard they had asked her mum she thought it would be a nightmare but now she thinks it could work out well for both of them.”

The People adds that Kerry’s ex-husband Mark Croft will be considered for a place if Sue says no.

Meanwhile, Kerry is said to be having concerns about how she would come across on the show. Their source revealed: “Kerry is ­worried because she can’t cook or clean and so won’t be able to pull her weight, which won’t go down well with her housemates.

“She is also nervous because the public will see what a scruff she really is.”

Channel 5′s first series of Celebrity Big Brother begins next month.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0717/kerry- ... z1SZS8li5S
Celebrity Big Brother UK:n starttipäivämäärä 18. elokuuta 2011...?
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother for mid-August start date?

Nick Bateman has hinted at a mid-August start date for Celebrity Big Brother.

Bateman, who appeared in the very first series of Big Brother in 2000, suggested on his official Twitter account that the show could return to TV screens as early as August 17.

He wrote: "Looking forward to the start of CBB and BBLBC on 17th/18th August 2011."

'BBLBC' stands for 'Big Brother's Little Brother's Cousin', a tongue-in-cheek show created by Bateman and Victor Ebuwa last year in the Ultimate Big Brother house.

Former Big Brother psychologist Jo Hemmings added: "And I've got the start of #CelebrityBigBrother as Aug 16th - least we're all in same week!"

Bateman then replied: "16th 17th 18th pick a date, anyhow, bblbc will broadcast on whatever date they have chosen (sic)."

Neither broadcaster Channel 5 nor production company Endemol has confirmed an official start date for the show.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/cel ... -date.html
Steve Strange:sta CBB UK 8 -asukas...?
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Steve Strange wanted for CBB?

Producers on this summer’s series of Celebrity Big Brother are keen to sign up 80s popstar Steve Strange, according to a report.

The Daily Star newspaper claims that the 52-year-old bisexual junkie is being targetted by Big Brother bosses who think Strange would make an excellent housemate due to his past antics, including shoplifting.

The Visage singer’s career broke down in the late 90′s, which was followed by a period of drinking, drugs and mental problems. He hit rock bottom when he was caught stealing a Teletubby doll from a shop and was given a suspended jail sentence.

Since then, he has appeared on reality show Celebrity Scissorhands as well as popping up on drama Ashes to Ashes. Steve is now reportedly considering an offer from CBB bosses to appear on this summer’s series seriously, following a few years of declining the chance to appear on the show.

On his Facebook page he wrote: “I promise you that as entertainment value I won’t let you down.”

A pal added: “He’s got so many amazing stories from his past he’d be TV gold.”

The new series of Celebrity Big Brother is rumoured to begin on August 16/17/18th on Channel 5.

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/19 ... rother.ibb
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 21 Heinä 2011 19:12

Eipä riittänyt Jedwardeille miltsi... :roll:
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:£1million Celeb BB fee not enough for Jedward

Jedward have said that they’d want more than their reported £1million fee to appear on Celebrity Big Brother, Star magazine claims.

Last month, The Sun suggested that the former X Factor contestants – John and Edward – had been offered the whopping sum to go in to the house. However, they’re now quoted as saying they’d want more money.

“I don’t think £1 million’s enough, I think it’s below estimate,” said John. “There are always rumours that we’re going in. Rumours are called rumours because they’re not always true.

“Going on Big Brother would be the craziest thing ever.”

The pair also discussed who they’d want in the house with them, with John saying: “We’d like Britney Spears or Lady Gaga in there with us.”

Edward added: “And someone really intelligent that we can have grown-up conversations with, someone like Tony Blair. Gordon Brown. Maybe the queen.”

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0720/1milli ... z1SkvbmPPh
Kristiina tsänssi pääsemässä brittien BB-talon asukkaaksi...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Christina Chance ‘favourite’ to enter house

Golden Ticket winner Christina Chance is a ‘favourite’ to become a housemate on this year’s series of Big Brother, The Daily Star claims.

Chance – who found her ticket last month – attended a private audition for the show in London yesterday, alongside opponent Amy Ridge who was featured in the newspaper at the weekend.

As always, they faced a series of tests, including an interview with producers in a mock Diary Room.

However, insiders apparently said that Christina – who first came forward on bbspy – is a ‘shoo-in’ to make the line-up after she promised to make it the ‘sexiest series ever’.

She said: “I get mad if I don’t have good sex. If I do it in the house they will have to blank it out. But if there’s a private room, then why not? I enjoy voyeurism. I’m a flirt, so I won’t mind a bit of fun.

“Otherwise I can do it on my own, 11 weeks is a long time.”

The mother-of-two added that her most shameful moment was wetting the bed after a drunken night out.

Meanwhile, Amy – who thinks her ‘wild’ personality would make her a star- faced several funny tasks, including dancing like her idol Beyoncé. Producers will now choose which auditionees will make the final cut for the show, which begins in September.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0721/christ ... z1Skw0svYl
Kate Thortonista BBUK -juontaja...?
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Kate Thornton linked to host BB?

Former X Factor host Kate Thornton is the latest name in the mix to host Big Brother on Channel 5.

Kate Thornton, who was most recently seen hosting ITV’s lunchtime hit Loose Women, is said to have become ‘favourite’ for the top job since Emma Willis declared herself pregnant this weekend.

The timing would seem perfect for Thornton, who only last week was axed from the Loose Women lineup amid a ratings slump. Therefore, the theory is that Channel 5 are keen to sign her up before someone else does.

According to Christopher Couture, a Channel 5 source said:

“It hit the headlines recently that Kate had been “axed” as a Loose Women anchor, but they left by mutual decision. Kate loved working on Loose Women, but she knew that being the host of the new Big Brother was an opportunity she couldn’t miss.

I think it’s safe to say Kate is now firmly the favourite and at the top of the list.”

The news comes as former Big Brother presenter, and self-proclaimed ‘Big Mother’, Davina McCall ruled herself out of returning to the show, citing the fact she had ‘already spent a year saying goodbye’ and would ‘be a step backwards’ for her.

Other favourites for the job are said to include Big Brother 2 and Ultimate Big Brother winner Brian Dowling and relatively unknown MTV presenter Alice Levine.

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/20 ... ost-bb.ibb
Laulaja Sonia Evans on ehdolla brittien julkkkisbb:n asukkaaksi...
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Singer ‘Sonia’ to appear on CBB?

Singer Sonia Evans has become the latest celebrity to be linked with appear on next month’s series of the reality show.

The popstar from Liverpool, commonly known by her stage name ‘Sonia’, is eager to sign up to the Channel 5 show according to tellymix.

The 40-year-old is best known for hit songs during the late 1980′s and early 1990′s, including chart-topper ‘You’ll Never Stop Me Loving You’. Her first album ‘Everybody Knows’ debuted in the UK Top 10 and helped her gain five Top 20 hits, however her success was short-lived due to poor sales of her second album in 1991 which only charted in 33rd place.

In 1993, she represented the United Kingdom in Eurovision, inwhich she finished in second place with ‘Better the Devil You Know’. The song peaked at 15 in the charts, however the Liverpudlian had little chart success after that. Sonia is now reportedly set to become a housemate in next month’s celebrity series.

A ‘source’ said: “Sonia is very excited about returning to the public eye. Big Brother could do wonders for her career.”

A show ‘insider’ added: “Bosses want to attract as many viewers as possible so this year we can expect a huge range of celebrities. The wishlist includes breakthrough stars such as Amy Childs [from The Only Way Is Essex] as well as those with careers spanning decades such as Boy George.”

Celebrity Big Brother is rumoured to launch on either 17th or 18th August.

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/21 ... rother.ibb
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Heinä 2011 21:38

Brittien Big Brotherin tämän vuotiset juontajat muuten varmistuivat viime yönä keskiyön aikaan...

Brian Dowlingista tulee Brittien BB:n uusi pääjuontaja, Emma Willis taasen juontaa uutta BBUK -spinoffshow:ta, joka on nimeltään "Bit On The Side"...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Confirmed: Brian Dowling to present Big Brother

Brian Dowling will replace Davina McCall as the main presenter on the new series of Big Brother, Channel 5 has confirmed.

Dowling – who won Big Brother 2 and last year’s Ultimate Big Brother – will front live shows on C5, where viewers will see him introduce new housemates, grill the latest evictees and announce winners.

Brian said: “I am so excited about this opportunity to host one of the most talked about shows on TV.

“It is 10 years since I won Big Brother so what better way to celebrate and mark that anniversary than to be asked to host the new series. It’s on a new channel and a fresh start for the show that has kept the nation entertained for 11 years and I am so excited to be a part of it!”

Dowling had been one of the favourites to front the series, alongside Emma Willis, who will now host a new spin-off show titled ‘Big Brother’s Bit On The Side’.

However, many fans will be left disappointed by this news. A recent bbspy poll revealed that three quarters of voters would have preferred Willis as the show’s main presenter.

Jeff Ford, Channel 5′s director of programmes, commented: “As the Ultimate Big Brother housemate, Brian is the perfect man to be at the helm of Big Brother’s new incarnation. Emma meanwhile is a consummate professional – as well as being a self confessed superfan. Their combined expertise and first-hand experience of the show will bring an extra dimension to Big Brother when it returns this summer.”

Creative director Gavin Henderson added: “Brian is a Big Brother superfan with huge personality and talent. Who better to bring the ultimate reality show back to our screens than the nation’s ultimate housemate?”

Big Brother returns next month with an ‘all-star’ Celebrity series, followed by a normal run in September.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0722/brian- ... z1SrOptQP7
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Emma Willis to host new spin-off ‘Bit On The Side’

Channel 5 has announced a new Big Brother spin-off show entitled “Big Brother’s Bit On The Side”, which will be presented by Emma Willis.

Bit On The Side is described as a ‘vibrant, fast-paced and edgy’ take on all the latest developments from the house, featuring interviews with ex-housemates, celebrity fans and ‘pop culture experts’.

A successor to Big Brother’s Little Brother, C5 says it will be scheduled ‘around’ the main show.

Emma said: “I’m so happy that Big Brother is back on our screens! I’m such a massive fan of the show so I’m over the moon that I’ve been asked to be a part of it. I can’t wait to get stuck in!”

This news will disappoint many fans, as Emma – who previously fronted BBLB and a web spin-off – had been a fan favourite to replace Davina McCall. A recent bbspy poll found that three quarters of voters would have preferred her to Brian Dowling, who has now been announced as the main presenter.

Big Brother returns to our screens next month with a Celebrity series.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0722/emma-w ... z1SrNhUkYN

Ehkäpä olisi kuitenkin ollut parempi jakaa roolit toisin päin, elikkä Emma häätö -ja muiden erikoislähetysten juontajaksi ja vastaavasti Dowlingi tuohon spinoffin ruoriin, mutta minkäpä tuolle nyt enää voi... :roll: :?

Marcus Bentley tulee olemaan BBUK:n dailyjen elikkä päiväkoosteiden äänenä jatkossakin...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Marcus Bentley confirms Big Brother return

Marcus Bentley has confirmed that he will continue to narrate Big Brother highlights on Channel 5′s new series of the show.

The iconic Geordie took to his Twitter page this morning to finally confirm the news, saying: “Right guys! I’ve waited since April to say this… so here goes, I AM THE VOICE OF BIG BROTHER!”

Four hours later, he tweeted: “Just came out of Channel 5 after doing a load of exciting voiceover for Big Bro. The new eye looks amazing as do the promos!”

Last week, Bentley revealed that he had quit as a continuity announcer at Channel 4.

Earlier this morning, Channel 5 announced that Brian Dowling will replace Davina McCall as the presenter of the main show, while Emma Willis will host a new spin-off, ‘Big Brother’s Bit On The Side’.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0722/marcus ... z1SrMiujUb
Ihan hyvä, että mies jatkaa... Ei ehkä ihan Subin Jessen tasoinen juonto ääni, mutta muuten ihan hyvä. Sopii Britti BB:n ääneksi kuin nakutettu.
You´re welcome!

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 22 Heinä 2011 23:17

Joutuu ehkä pitkästä aikaa vilkaista Britti BB:täkin. Ihan vaan että miten Brian tulee paikkaamaan Davinan.
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Heinä 2011 02:30

Brittien BB:n uusi silmälogo on paljastettu...
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Big Brother new eye logo revealed by Channel 5

The iconic eye logo for Channel 5's first series of Big Brother has been revealed.

The remodelled emblem has been stripped back from some of the more extravagant designs used during the programme's 11-year run on Channel 4 in order to "set the tone" for the new version of the reality show.

"The new branding really jumps off the page for us and is something that I think symbolises Channel 5's values - straight-talking, direct and not afraid to be different," the channel's director of programmes Jeff Ford commented.

"I am really proud of the work the creative team have done to develop the branding
for the show, which will set the tone for the whole series."

Gavin Henderson, Creative Director for Big Brother at Endemol, added: "The eye logo is part of Big Brother's DNA. This new design moves the brand forward and perfectly captures our confidence in relaunching this iconic series on Channel 5."

View Channel 5's Big Brother eye logo below:

Kuva

The new artwork, which was produced by Channel 5's in-house creative team and branding specialists Hello Charlie, will air from today in short teaser clips during commercial breaks.

Big Brother is believed to be launching on Channel 5 in August with a celebrity edition, followed by a regular series. The eye logo will run - unmodified - for both series.

Ultimate Big Brother housemate Brian Dowling was yesterday confirmed as the show's new host, while Emma Willis follows the format to Channel 5 as the presenter of new spinoff Big Brother's Bit on the Side.

Marcus Bentley announced on Twitter today that he will continue as the voice of Big Brother.
Ihan hieno ;)

Aika basikki ulkoasultaan, mutta sillä nyt ei ole suurta väliä, kunhan on vaan hyvä ja hienon näköinen.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Heinä 2011 17:42

Tämän vuotisesta brittien bb:n talosta on huhujen mukaan tulossa kaikkien aikojen suurin...
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:House “completely gutted, biggest ever”

The Daily Star have revealed Big Brother will be filmed in HD and feature the “biggest ever” house when it returns.

The paper, part of the same company as Channel 5, reports today that the show chiefs have “splashed out” on 42 new cameras, 60 new monitors and 65 new mirrors, as well as preparing the show for a switch to HD filming.

14 editing suites have been set up for the production team, and a sound-proofed fence has reportedly been erected round the house to ensure housemates don’t hear anything from beyond the confines of the compound.

A show source said: “So many times in the past housemates have heard chants from the crowd about who viewers want out, which ruins it.”

A huge production team have been working on revamping the building, and are finishing work on the interiors. The source continues: “The house was completely gutted and it’s being given a new look. Fans will be really impressed.”

The completely rebuilt house is going to be the “largest” ever. The source added: “The team have gone all-out to make sure the show is going to work like clockwork and capture every moment so viewers won’t miss a thing.”

The show launches next month with an all-star series followed by a new winter run of the public series.

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/24 ... t-ever.ibb

Ekat teaserit on myös julkaistu...

You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Heinä 2011 17:58

Bigbrotherxtra -niminen sivusto "paljastaa" Brittien julkkisBB:n alkamis -ja normiBB:n loppumis päivän...
bigbrotherxtra.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother Start Date and the End Date Announced 17th Aug and will end on the 11th Nov.

With all the amazing Big Brother news eventually coming out from Channel 5 we now have the dates when it all starts and ends.

The start date will be Wednesday 17th August for the celeb version of Big Brother this will last for 4 weeks, followed by the Normal Big Brother. And this will end on Friday 11th November.
Big Brother Celeb & Normal Big Brother will run for 2 months, 25 days (86 Days)

You can expect a fantastic Big Brother summer of fun !

http://www.bigbrotherxtra.co.uk/?p=1761[
Davinan (McCall) mielestä Brian tulee olemaan loistava juontaja BB:ssä...
bigbrotherxtra.co.uk kirjoitti:Davina McCall thinks Brian Dowling will be the ‘Ultimate’ Big Brother host

Davina McCall has said that she believes that Brian Dowling will be the “perfect” Big Brother host.

The Ultimate Big Brother champ was confirmed as host of the show by bosses at Channel 5 on Friday.

Dowling confessed that he felt nervous about taking over the role of host on the iconic reality TV show.

But Davina, who hosted BB on Channel 4 for 11 years, said that she is convinced that Brian will do a great job.

She said: “Brian is a natural choice as the new host and will be a very popular one I’m sure.

“He has buckets of personality and tons of TV experience.”

She added: “I know he’ll be a real laugh and very watchable – I’m backing him all the way!”

Dowling told the Daily Star: “I’m not Davina McCall, I’m me, but I’m a huge fan of her and she’s been so supportive. I’m not claiming to be her and I’m hoping my different experiences of being in the house will show that.”

He added: “I might call her and ask her for some tips though. She’s so impartial, supportive and loves everyone. She can host a massive live show and keep it together which I hope I can do too.”

http://www.bigbrotherxtra.co.uk/?p=1778
[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Heinä 2011 17:47

Tysonin Maikkia ei nähdä Brittibb:ssä tänä vuonna...
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Mike Tyson not appearing in CBB

Boxer Mike Tyson has rubbished the rumours that he is due to enter the Celebrity Big Brother house next month, stating he would “never agree” to star in CBB.

Last month, it was reported that Tyson was lined up to appear in the CBB house. However, ‘Iron Mike’ said that he has no plans to appear in the CBB series on Channel 5 next month.

Tyson took part in Argentina’s version on Strictly Come Dancing earlier this year, but wrote on Twitter @MikeTyson: “I’m shutting rumors down 2day. I’m not doing any Celebrity Big Brother shows. I deal with enough drama. I’d never agree to it.”

Celebrity Big Brother is expected to launch on Channel 5 next month, followed by a public series of the show.

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/28 ... in-cbb.ibb
Paljastiko tiistain Daily Star tulevan CBB:n alkamispäivän...?
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Daily Star confirm launch date?

Today’s edition of the Daily Star is reporting that Big Brother will launch on August 17th, however other online media organisations seem to disagree.

In a Big Brother article on the website, the tabloid says:

“The new Big Brother launches on Channel 5 on August 17.”

However, other media organisations and ex-housemates claim that the reality TV show will return to our screens on 18th August for the celebrity series.

So what day will Big Brother really launch? We are still yet to receive official confirmation from Channel 5.

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/26 ... h-date.ibb
Kolmas teaseri tulevasta BB:stä on ilmestynyt...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Channel 5 airs third teaser advert

A third ten-second teaser advert for Channel 5′s new series of Big Brother premiered last night, promising it will be the ‘biggest brother ever’.

It is similar in style to the first one, featuring the show’s famous theme music and the same Marcus Bentley voiceover. The full trailer, which ex-housemates filmed last Thursday, is expected later this week.

Big Brother returns to our screens next month with a Celebrity edition.

You can watch the new teaser below:

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0728/channe ... z1TPZMqpwM
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 30 Heinä 2011 21:21

Uusi täyspitkä mainos Brittien BB:stä on julkaistu...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Full Big Brother advert premieres on Channel 5

The full-length trailer for Big Brother 2011, dubbed ‘When Bruv Takes Over’, has premiered tonight on Channel 5.

The clip is a ‘celebration’ of the show, featuring several ex-housemates singing and dancing along to a BB-themed version of David Guetta and Kelly Rowland’s number one hit ‘When Love Takes Over’.

Among those featured in the ad are Craig Phillips, ‘Nasty’ Nick Bateman, new host Brian Dowling, Nikki Grahame, Brian Belo, Josie Gibson, Chantelle Houghton, John McCririck, Mutya Buena and Alex Reid.

It was created in-house by Channel 5, and edited by post production company Earth. A behind-the-scenes making of video can be seen at Channel5.com.

Channel 5′s Director of Programmes Jeff Ford said: “As the countdown to the return of Big Brother continues, this promo captures the vibrancy which has made the show such a hit. With the new series now just around the corner, I’m sure the promo will whet the appetite of fans across the country.”

Rich Thrift, C5′s Creative Director, added: “The promo is a no-holds-barred celebration of the return of one of the best-loved TV shows of the last decade. As the show arrives in its new home on C5, we wanted to remind viewers of all the great characters over the years that have helped create its lasting appeal.”

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0729/video- ... z1Tc7LvkkQ
Amy Childs:ta (The Only Way Is Essex -sarjan tähti) tulossa brittien julkkisbb:n asukas..?
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Amy Childs ‘quits TOWIE for Celeb BB’

The Only Way Is Essex star Amy Childs has quit the show that made her famous in favour of a place on Celebrity Big Brother, The Sun claims.

According to the tabloid, bosses of the ITV2 series are against cast members taking part in other shows in case the public stops seeing the as ‘real people’. They are each paid roughly £50 a day for their involvement.

As a result, Childs – who apparently believes she can make up to £500,000 from media deals – is said to have handed in her notice after being offered £200,000 to become a CBB housemate.

A TOWIE ‘insider’ said: “The Only Way Is Essex is a community show. It’s new and fresh. It’s bizarre that Amy wants to do a show that was axed last year for being out of date.

“It’s sad she’s leaving – viewers liked her. But no one’s bigger than the show.”

Meanwhile, a friend of the 21-year-old commented: “You can imagine how her life would improve with that cash. There are no hard feelings.”

Big Brother 8 winner Brian Belo is currently suing TOWIE’s makers, claiming that he in fact created the show. He previously appeared in the show’s pilot.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0730/amy-ch ... z1Tc7wLkQz
Fergie (Yorkin herttuatar) ehdolla brittien julkkisbb:n asukkaaksi ?
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Fergie, Duchess Of York set for Celeb BB?

The Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, has been approached with a ‘lucrative six-figure’ offer for Celebrity Big Brother, The Metro reports.

A source told the freesheet newspaper that the 50-year-old – commonly referred to as Fergie – is ‘high’ on Channel 5 bosses’ list of potential housemates for the new series, which begins next month.

Ferguson faced scrutiny last year when she was caught on film offering an undercover News Of The World reporter access to her ex-husband Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, for £500,000. She has since narrowly avoided bankruptcy by clearing a £2million debt.

The ‘insider’ said: “They are offering big appearance fees this year to try and draft in some massive names.”

It was also claimed that producers have secured deals with eight of eleven famous faces set to feature on the show, including three ‘big name’ Americans.

However, a C5 spokesman insisted: “It is too early to confirm who will be taking part in the next series of Celebrity Big Brother. Casting execs are currently looking at some really exciting names.”

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0729/sarah- ... z1Tc8BJEoa
Freederm (jonkinlainen ihonhoitotuote -brändi) on palaamassa BBUK:n viralliseksi sponsoriksi...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Freederm to return as Big Brother sponsor

Skincare brand Freederm will continue to be the primary Big Brother sponsor for its first two series on Channel 5, it has been announced.

The deal was again secured by marketing agency Bray Leino, who will create several idents to run around episodes of Celebrity Big Brother, Big Brother and Big Brother’s Bit On The Side.

Freederm branding will feature on all marketing for the show, and the forthcoming Big Brother mobile apps. They will also be able to run in-store promotions and competitions for eviction tickets.

The company previously sponsored the final series of the show on Channel 4 last year.

Virginia Melis, Freederm brand manager, said: “Freederm is a brand that wants to be associated with fresh, modern and innovative partners. In Channel 5 and Big Brother we have achieved that objective.”

Nick Bampton, commercial sales director at Channel 5, added: “Big Brother is a unique fame-building property and in Freederm we have found a likeminded organisation that believes in the value of a broader partnership arrangement.”

Meanwhile, C5 has confirmed that their new Big Brother advert will premiere tonight at 9.55pm. It features a group of ex-housemates dancing and lip-syncing to ‘When Bruv Takes Over’, a BB-themed take on David Guetta and Kelly Rowland hit ‘When Love Takes Over’.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0729/freede ... z1Tc8ib5Zk
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 30 Heinä 2011 21:27

On muuten yks parhaista BB-mainoksista ikinä, mukavasti näkyy "vanhoja tuttuja".

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Elo 2011 16:37

Charlie Sheenistä brittien julkkisbb:n asukas...?
Daily Star kirjoitti:CHARLIE SHEEN IN BB HOUSE

Kuva

Channel 5 bosses have stumped up a wallet-busting budget to lure Charlie Sheen and some of the biggest names in showbiz for their new-look reality series.

And the wild actor is their most “box office” housemate to date.

Sheen, 45, is due to jet to Britain in the next two weeks after agreeing a lucrative deal to appear on the show.

Bosses are convinced Sheen’s Celebrity Big Brother involvement will make it “unmissable TV”.

He has stolen the headlines since he was sacked from his role in hit US sitcom Two And A Half Men in March.

Sheen was fired from the £1.2m-an-episode role over his cocaine binges and sex romps with porn stars.

Since then he has been snapped drinking what he called “tiger blood”, waving around a machete and partying with a string of sexy models.

Among the babes were then live-in girlfriends Natalie Kenly and porn star Bree Olson, both 24, who he convinced to snog each other on stage during his recent one-man show, Violent Torpedo Of Truth.

A telly insider said Sheen would make CBB the hottest show on the box. “It would be unbelievable,” said the source. “A producer’s dream.

“No-one would want to miss the chance of seeing what he’s up to and hear the wacky things he’s saying. And let’s face it, he’s been saying some crazy stuff recently.”

Other names linked to the show, which starts later this month, include Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, 51, TOWIE star Amy Childs, 21, and boxing legends Mike Tyson, 45, and Ricky Hatton, 32.

A Channel 5 spokesman said: “Big Brother execs are in talks with a number of celebrities about appearing on the series but we’re not confirming any names at the moment.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/20 ... -BB-HOUSE/
Olis kyllä paukku jos lähtisi asukkaaksi, mutta tuskinpa lähtee...

Mutta jos lähtisi, niin olisi kyllä helposti kaikkein kuuluisin tähti CBBUK:ssa ikinä...

Stephen Baldwin on varmaan tähän mennessä kuuluisin, mitä on ollut, joten olisihan tuo Sheenin tulo melkoinen harppaus.
You´re welcome!

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 01 Elo 2011 17:37

Millä perusteella Charlie Sheen on oikein merkittävästi kuuluisampi kuin Stephen Baldwin?
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

Zygerö
Tohtori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zygerö » 01 Elo 2011 22:15

Tirkka kirjoitti:Millä perusteella Charlie Sheen on oikein merkittävästi kuuluisampi kuin Stephen Baldwin?
Tai Coolio?
"You mustn't fight the elephant. You mustn't fight anybody. War is a very silly way to behave you know." -Dr. Snuggles

Stobe
Intruuderi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Stobe » 01 Elo 2011 22:36

Tirkka kirjoitti:Millä perusteella Charlie Sheen on oikein merkittävästi kuuluisampi kuin Stephen Baldwin?
Oikein merkittävästi en tiedä, mutta jos roskajulkaisujen määrällä mitataan, niin varmasti on kuuluisampi.

Seuraava julkaisu tuntuu kuitenkin olevan sitä mieltä, että mr. Sheen ei tule Britteihin, ainakaan BB-taloon alkusyksystä. Kyseisen sivuston uskottavuuteen en osaa ottaa kantaa.
hollywoodreporter.com kirjoitti:Charlie Sheen Won't Appear on 'Celebrity Big Brother'

keisarin
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja keisarin » 01 Elo 2011 23:35

satttuuko kukaan tietään milloin tuo julkkisbiggari alkaa virallisesti.Ite en ole löytänyt siitä mitään varmaa tietoa.Kumma sinänsä,kun senhän tätyy alkaa noin 2 viikon päästä.

tuohon aiempaan keskusteluun palaten.Mä itse ainakaan ollut koskaan kuullutkaan stewen baldwinista tai cooliosta ennen biggaria.Minusta se on ainakn paljon tunnetumpi.Onko se tunnetuin sitä en tiedä,onhan siellä ollut monta tunnettua nimeä ennenkin.

Stobe
Intruuderi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Stobe » 01 Elo 2011 23:40

^Erinäisistä epävirallisista lähteistä on kuulunut, että 17.8. alkaisi. Näistä luotettavin lienee Brianin tweettaus "17th August on C5!!."

Itse kanava ei siis käsittääkseni kuitenkaan ole vahvistanut mitään.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 01 Elo 2011 23:52

Maailmanlaajuisesti Charlie Sheen olisi ehdottomasti tunnetuin asukki heti Coolion jälkeen. Platoon, Wall Street, Hot Shotsit, 2japuol ukkoa. Eli myös ilman tätä sen huumesekoilukohua. Mut väliäkö sillä, tuskin on menossa taloon.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 02 Elo 2011 00:39

Minä pidän Dennis Rodmania tunnetuimpana asukkaana, unohtamatta paria Jacksonin sisarusta. Veikkauksia, kuka Jacksoneista nähdään talossa tänä vuonna? Tito? [smilie=a_cool.gif] Mitä luultavammin siellä on taas kasa meille tuntemattomia julkkiksia ja sammuneita tähtiä. Samoja naamoja, jotka kiertää eri ohjelmien julkkisversioita. Esimerkiksi Celebrity Apprenticessa olen nähnyt samoja tyyppejä.
Stobe kirjoitti:^Erinäisistä epävirallisista lähteistä on kuulunut, että 17.8. alkaisi. Näistä luotettavin lienee Brianin tweettaus "17th August on C5!!."
Tätä tietoa kaipailinkin.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

jyrtam
Merirosvo
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja jyrtam » 02 Elo 2011 03:51

Punde kirjoitti:Maailmanlaajuisesti Charlie Sheen olisi ehdottomasti tunnetuin asukki heti Coolion jälkeen. Platoon, Wall Street, Hot Shotsit, 2japuol ukkoa. Eli myös ilman tätä sen huumesekoilukohua. Mut väliäkö sillä, tuskin on menossa taloon.
Tämän uutisen mukaan Charlie Sheen osallistuisi CBB.hen:

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/viihde/charli ... 35797.html
Huoh. Maailma olisi niin paljon parempi paikka ilman ihmisiä. (Mika Viljanen)

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Elo 2011 21:06

Brittien BB:talo saa saunan...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:New BB house to feature a sauna

Big Brother bosses have reportedly installed a sauna in this year’s house in an attempt to keep the show ‘extra hot’ through the winter months.

According to The Daily Star, producers hope that the room will tempt ‘sexy contestants’ to strip off and provide viewers with hours of ‘steamy action’ when the show returns on Channel 5 next month.

If true, it would be the first series to feature a sauna since the fourth Celebrity run in 2006 (pictured).

A show insider said: “This will make for must-see TV. Everyone will want to see the famous faces sweating it out. Sexy girls and hunky lads will thrill viewers when they flash some flesh.

“And there’s a good chance it could even lead to a romance if things get really hot.”

Meanwhile, the new house – claimed to be the ‘biggest ever’ – is also set to feature a swimming pool after it proved a ‘hit’ in previous series. The source continued: “The site is so big this year it means there are lots of opportunities to make the house exciting.

“Everyone will be pleased to have a pool as usual. But the weather this summer has been so terrible there’s a good chance celebs will avoid the water if the climate stays wet and cold.

“Because the series is starting later this year and running through the autumn, bosses knew they needed a back-up plan to make sure there would be a chance for the girls to show off their bikinis. The sauna will make Big Brother weather-proof, which means we’re in for a good series.”

They added: “One thing is for sure there will be lots of twists and ambitious stunts to keep viewers hooked.”

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0731/new-bi ... z1Ttbe3D8q
Sheeniä ei näillä näkymin BBUK:ssä nähdä...
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Charlie Sheen “won’t appear on CBB”

Charlie Sheen will not be appearing on this summer’s series of Celebrity Big Brother, his representatives have confirmed.

Newspaper reports in the last 24 hours have claimed that the controversial actor had agreed a £6m deal to take part in the upcoming series on Channel 5.

However the actor’s rep Larry Solters told E! News today: “[The CBB rumours are] totally untrue.”

Sheen’s spokesperson also told respected industry website The Hollywood Reporter that the actor will be spending time working on new US sitcom ‘Anger Management’, loosely based on the 2003 movie starring Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler.

The comedy project is by distributors Mort Marcus and Ira Bernstein and will see Sheen playing an ex-athlete who becomes a counselor to defendants in the criminal justice system while dealing with anger management issues of his own.

Sheen said: “I chose Anger Management because, while it might be a big stretch for me to play a guy with serious anger management issues, I think it is a great concept.

“It also provides me with real ownership in the series, a certain amount of creative control and the chance to be back in business with one of my favorite movie producers of all time, Joe Roth.”

The actor was fired earlier this year from Two and a Half Men following erratic behaviour.

Celebrity Big Brother launches in just over two weeks’ time on Channel 5.

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/01 ... on-cbb.ibb
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Elo 2011 23:47

Emma Willis kertoo lisätietoja uudesta BB -ohjelmasta...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother’s Bit On The Side details revealed

The format of Channel 5′s new Big Brother spin-off show, Bit on the Side, has been explained by its presenter Emma Willis.

In a video posted on the the broadcaster’s website, Willis said that Bit On The Side – which was announced last week – will be a mixture of former companion shows Little Brother and Big Mouth.

She said: “We’ll have debates and audience interaction, VTs from other participating members of the team, and exclusive clips and exclusive news as we’ve always done. We’ll also have lots of guests, whether they be celebrity fans or ex-housemates or specialists or journalists.

“It’s kind of a brilliant fanzine show that will cater for every Big Brother superfan’s needs.”

Channel 5 is yet to confirm how Bit On The Side will be scheduled, though Willis previously said on her Twitter page that it would air ‘after the main show’.

Meanwhile, Willis – currently four months pregnant – also discussed what she wants to see in this year’s series. She said: “I’m hoping to see this year a good, well-rounded bunch of housemates.

“What I don’t want is a bunch of crazy, wacky people who are just desperate to be on television. I think the past couple of years, they’ve really started to get the balance right again.

“I want to see some good storylines, and I don’t want to see sex!”

Celebrity Big Brother kicks off next month, followed by a normal series in September.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0731/big-br ... z1TuFtVZH2
Pamsusta brittien julkkisbb:n asukas...?
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Pamela Anderson linked to Celebrity Big Brother

Former Baywatch actress Pamela Anderson is said to be ‘on the brink’ of accepting a place on the new series of Celebrity Big Brother.

According to The Daily Star, bosses want the 44-year-old model – who has previously made guest appearances on the Australian and Indian versions of the show – to ‘steam up’ viewers’ televisions.

A source said: “The time is right for Pamela and she’s going to be a TV treat for BB fans.”

Meanwhile, Anderson is quoted as saying: “I am very excited about the show. I will just be myself and have fun with the contestants in the house.”

She has been rumoured for several series of the show in the past. The Star claims that she was set to take part last year after she struck a deal for her ex-husband, Tommy Lee, to do it with her. However, Lee got cold feet at the last minute, prompting her to pull out.

CBB returns later this month on Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0802/pamela ... z1TuGLeU2O
Paddy Doherty:stä brittien julkkisbb:n asukas...?
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:‘Gypsy Weddings’ Paddy Doherty for Celeb BB?

Big Fat Gypsy Weddings star Paddy Doherty is set to enter the Celebrity Big Brother house later this month, The Sun claims.

Show chiefs are said to have made the former bare-knuckle boxer a ‘big money’ offer in the hope that he will draw in some of the huge ratings of the hit Channel 4 series, which was watched by over 9million viewers.

Doherty has frequently been in the headlines, most recently after allegedly having half an ear torn off by two cousins in a fight. His son also went to court last month on an attempted murder charge.

An ‘insider’ told the paper: “Paddy will have to get used to a house on Big Brother. But he is up for the challenge of doing the reality show and can’t wait to get involved.”

A Channel 5 spokeswoman refused to confirm the news.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0802/gypsy- ... z1TuGmZc6u
"Vaihtoehtosilmä" paljastettu...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Daniel Eatock unveils alternative Big Brother eye
» Posted on August 2, 2011 at 3:12pm
daniel-eatock-unveils-proposed-big-brother-2011-logo

Daniel Eatock, the designer of the Big Brother eye until last year, has revealed his proposed logo for Channel 5′s new series of the show.

The motif is inspired by the Rorschach inkblot test, a psychological exam used to determine a person’s personality characteristics and emotional functioning, developed by Swiss psychiatrist Hermann Rorschach.

The monotone design is in stark contrast to the more simplistic official eye, unveiled by Channel 5 at the end of last month, which features hints of blue and pink.

Kuva

Eatock created his original eye logo for Big Brother 2 in 2001, and went on to design the logos for all following Channel 4 series except last year’s Celebrity edition.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0802/daniel ... z1TuH5MmvS
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “BB12 / CBB8”