Celebrity Big Brother Australia 2015

Vastaa Viestiin
calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Celebrity Big Brother Australia 2015

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Huhti 2015 15:04

Behind Big Brother.com kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother tipped for later this year
Could celebrities save the show from eviction?

Nine are reported to be scouting for stars for a revived version of Celebrity Big Brother, tipped to air later this year.

According to UK newspaper The Sun the most recent winner of the UK’s celebrity series, model and reality star Katie Price, has been approached about appearing in the series, along with controversial Katie Hopkins, who also appeared in the series.

Big Brother had been tipped to be out of the schedules completely following lacklustre ratings last year and Nine commissioning two series of The Block plus Renovation Rumble, which also featuring stars from House Rules. Nine have also announced The Hot Plate, a new stripped food reality show while host Sonia Kruger has been confirmed as joining The Voice, which is already in production and usually premieres in April or May.

However following lacklustre numbers for the current series of The Block, plus the relative success of I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! for Ten, which although not a breakout hit did have numbers similar to the latest run of Big Brother, Nine are now said to be considering the shorter Celebrity Big Brother to air later in 2015.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2015/04 ... this-year/
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

Risto
Isoveli

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Australia 2015

Viesti Kirjoittaja Risto » 03 Huhti 2015 16:11

Onpa yllättävää ettei katsojaluvut olleet kovin hyvät kun miettii sitä perseilyä miten noita lähetysaikoja muuteltiin koko ajan. Harmi, koska itseäni ei mikään julkkis-BB jaksa pahemmin kiinnostaa edes Aussien osalta vaikka kaksi edellistä tavis-kautta onkin ollut parasta BB:tä vuosiin.

Reilulaksatiivi
VIP-vieras

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Australia 2015

Viesti Kirjoittaja Reilulaksatiivi » 12 Loka 2015 15:36

Eipä taina tulla vähään aikaan Aussi BB.tä .Uuden vain yhden kauden käytetty talo on purettu .

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainme ... 7475729926

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother Australia”