Big Brother UK 2007

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 11 Marras 2007 14:54

News of the World kirjoitti: Kuva

'Chanelle's a pyscho'

BB Ziggy reveals shocking secret truth about affair with Chanelle

BIG Brother star Ziggy Lichman branded his ex-lover Chanelle Hayes an "absolute psycho", adding: "If we'd stayed together she could have killed me."

But if he tried to leave her, the Posh Spice wannabe would threaten SUICIDE - and even slashed her wrists after one row.

Ex-model Ziggy said: "I've been living a hell for the last two months. But it's over and I'll never go back."

In an exclusive interview - and a tape he made to tell his side of the story - he confessed how the troubled 20-year-old:

SCRATCHED him so hard during sex that blood ran down his back.

SLAPPED his face in a restaurant because she thought he hadn't talked to her enough over dinner.

LOBBED glasses and a wine bottle at him during a holiday.

SLUGGED him in a taxi - leaving him with a black eye.

MESSED with his head by saying she could not have kids then leaving a pregnancy testing kit in their room.

Last week Chanelle, whose prostitute mum was murdered when she was a baby, declared in a newspaper that she and Ziggy had split.

North Londoner Ziggy says he partly blames himself for her strange antics. But he added: "I believe her background accounts for a lot of her behaviour. Chanelle has had a very difficult upbringing.

Ripped

"But we are adults, and I feel the time has come when she needs to start taking some responsibility for the way she behaves."

Before Big Brother, ex-Northern Line singer Ziggy was linked with Suzanne Shaw, Abi Titmuss, Natasha Hamilton and other celeb girls.

He fell for Chanelle almost as soon as he clapped eyes on her in the house.

The couple were nicknamed "Chiggy" - then millions of viewers saw her walk out without saying goodbye, leaving him in tears.

But three days after his exit from the Channel 4 show, they had sex for the first time. Ziggy recalled: "We went to a restaurant called Ping Pong and it was the first time it was just the two of us.

"She refused to eat because she wasn't hungry - when I'd just ordered £75-worth of food. Then she insisted we leave to go to a bar then changed her mind.

"But we got back to the hotel room and we couldn't resist each other. It's like the sex was a hundred times better because we were so angry with each other. She tore off my clothes and we went at it properly.

"We'd had three months of foreplay and didn't need more."

He added: "She knows what she wants and is a very experienced lover. She had an insatiable appetite - once was never enough. She would tell me it was the best sex of her life."

The couple were soon making love at least twice a day. But Ziggy became increasingly disturbed by her demands.

He said: "Chanelle loves aggressive sex, and guys have knocked her around in bed - but I'm not into that.

"I walked away from sex sessions battered and bruised. My back would be ripped to pieces by her scratching.

"One night we were in the middle of sex and she said, - Hit me in the face.' I refused. I would never hit any woman, let alone while having sex with her.

"But on many occasions I'd have blood pouring out of me. She seemed to get off on pain and getting shock reactions."

The first time she attacked him was on September 20, when they were in a cab with one of her friends. Earlier that night Ziggy had met her pals and adoptive parents, Harry and Christine, who live in Middlestown, West Yorks.

He said: "She wasn't happy that I hadn't been by her side for five minutes when I snuck off to the toilet. She ended up punching me under my eye.

"I yelled for the driver to stop, jumped out and waited for another taxi. An hour after I'd got home Chanelle turned up. She told me she didn't know what had come over her and promised she'd never do it again.

"I took her word for it, let her in and we had the most amazing sex."

But one night - after a birthday party for his brother Daniel at Camden nightspot Gilgamesh - Chanelle punched Ziggy and cut her wrists with a KNIFE.

Ziggy said: "She created trouble from the moment she arrived, as she didn't think her table was in the best spot.

"Later I left my brother to go back to her flat. But she was enraged I hadn't paid her enough attention.

"She attacked me with another punch, this time on the chin. I got a cab back to my brother's and sobbed all the way. I couldn't believe what this girl was doing to me.

"Then she started bombarding me with phonecalls - threatening to kill herself by taking 30 painkillers. Later she told me she was going to slit her wrists in the bath. After that I couldn't get in touch with her for hours. I was distraught. When I went round the next day she showed me her cuts.

"It was so clinical. There were ten straight lines on one wrist. I couldn't believe she'd gone through with it."

Ziggy agreed to cover the cuts with a bandage and claim Chanelle had burnt herself while cooking.

Screams

He said: "I had to bandage her wrist every day. I phoned a friend of hers and said he needed to keep an eye on her or she was going to hurt herself seriously.

"It was all new to me. No other girl I'd been with had done something like this. I was really worried."

He spoke to Chanelle several times about her getting help - and offered to go with her to the Big Brother psychologist. But the death-knell sounded for their relationship during a trip with 15 pals to Dubai. Ziggy said: "She accused me of sleeping with two women then wouldn't talk to me so I dragged her into a toilet to see what was going on.

"She started screaming and lobbed a glass at my head but I ducked and it smashed on the floor."

Back in their room, Chanelle attacked him again. He said: "She chucked a full bottle of wine at me and it smashed all over the floor - then she ran out of the room screaming that I'd thrown it and tried to hit it at her.

"Then one night she refused to come for dinner with the others. I wanted to go and she seemed fine with it. When I returned to my room she'd cut up every piece of clothing I'd taken with me."

Another terrible row took place at the expensive Buddha Bar. He said: "Chanelle claimed I'd ignored her all evening. She jumped up halfway through the meal and insisted we go to the hotel. I refused.

" She had a major tantrum. But I put my foot down and she gave me a full-blown slap on the cheek."

Chanelle also took a pregnancy test during the trip. Ziggy said: "She was on the Pill. We'd had a talk about how she was left infertile after an abortion last year. She was crying all night.

"Then she leaves a pregnancy test in the middle of the room in the bin, so people could find it. It was so f***ed up."

Ziggy, who recorded his side of the split on an audio tape because he feared she was compiling "fake evidence" against him, also rejects reports he and Chanelle were formally engaged.

He said: "The furthest the conversation went was to say wouldn't it be lovely if we got engaged in a year.

"I never gave her a ring but she turned up at a club with a ring on her engagement finger. She must have bought it herself.

"Everything about the girl is drama. I would call her and she would pass me on to her PA to arrange a time we could talk. It was something you'd expect from a diva like Mariah Carey, not Chanelle Hayes from Big Brother."

Early last week Ziggy found a message on his voicemail from Chanelle, that he says was like a suicide note.

"It said, - This is my last message. You're not going to see me tomorrow. You're going to wake up and all the papers will say I've done myself in."

Then on Tuesday she invited him to her house so they could try again - and they had their last sex session.

But then they had a row. Ziggy said: "There's still a scratch mark on my chest from her fingernails. We had a few drinks and it got out of control.

"Then she dumped me and I only know what I read in the papers." But he added: "I do have every sympathy for her and genuinely wish her the best.

"I will still be there for her when she needs me, my feelings for her have never disappeared."

Kuva
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 12 Marras 2007 13:58

Daily Star kirjoitti: ZIGGY A ROTTEN RAT

Furious Chanelle Hayes has hit out at former lover Ziggy Lichman after his kiss-and-tell on her.

She stormed: "If he needed the money that badly I would have given it to him myself."

The beauty has told of her heartbreak after the ex boyband star sold his story lifting the lid on their wild sexploits.

Chanelle, who was forced to read the explosive story on her 20th birthday, says she is devastated Ziggy, 26, has told the world about their sex life, which she said she holds sacred.

In an exclusive chat with the Daily Star the blonde babe admitted: "I am absolutely devastated that he has done this to me on my birthday. He's ruined what should have been a really great day.

"It just shows the type of guy he is."

Chanelle, who got together with Ziggy in the Big Brother house, says she's doubly disappointed with him after she turned down a string of lucrative offers to do the same.

She added: "He's nothing more than a kiss-and-tell rat. He treats his dog better.

"I can't believe he gave out details of what happened between us in the bedroom.

"That part of a relationship is sacred and not to be sold to the highest bidder. I would never have revealed details about our sex life.

"If I knew he needed the money that badly I would have given it to him myself.

"I didn't think he could stoop that low, but I guess I was wrong."

Chanelle travelled back to her home town of Wakefield, Yorks, at the weekend for her birthday party at swanky Beluga bar, organised by her family and friends.

But the celebrations were cut short as word leaked out of Ziggy's trickery.

In the warts-and-all tale he revealed how Chanelle would enjoy "aggressive sex" and often asked him to punch her in the face while in the throes of passion.

Last night one of Chanelle's pals revealed how she has been left a nervous wreck by the allegations, especially after the violence that has rocked her past.

Chanelle was born in prison to her crack cocaine-addicted mother Andrea Sinclair, who worked as a prostitute.

Just four months after being born the babe was adopted by Harry and Christine Hayes, who 11 years later were forced to break the news to Chanelle that her mother had been brutally murdered.

Chanelle's pal added: "What Ziggy said has been hugely exaggerated to sound like Chanelle enjoys being punched, which is rubbish, especially when there has been so much violence in her past.

"When a relationship is as passionate as theirs was, it's bound to get a bit rough, but never as vicious as Ziggy made out.

"Ziggy always made out he was a gentleman but this clearly proves he's not because a real gentleman wouldn't sell his most intimate moments.

"Like almost everyone, Chanelle has her own issues which she is working out.

"To have them exploited for the sake of making some extra money is the lowest of the low and Ziggy should be ashamed of himself."

Ziggy's shock story comes less than a week after he was dumped by Chanelle following a string of rows over reports he had publicly denied he ever wanted to get engaged.

The Victoria Beckham fan's pals say she's trying to put on a brave face but has been left "totally shattered" by Ziggy's actions, which have pushed her to the brink of a nervous breakdown.

One pal added: "For someone who claims they will always care about her he's got a funny way of showing it."
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 12 Marras 2007 22:07

Chanelle on psykopaatti? Jokainen viime kauden katsonut tietää jo.
Who is she? Where did you find her?

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 14 Marras 2007 14:52

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Amy Alexander to present Television X

Amy Alexander has signed up to appear as a presenter on adult TV channel Television X.

The reality TV star appeared on the adult entertainment broadcaster before entering the Big Brother house this summer, and has now agreed to return as the new face of the channel.

Alexander follows in the footsteps of Abi Titmuss, Michelle Bass, Jodie Marsh, Danielle Lloyd and Jordan, who have all worked with the adult programming provider.

She will begin her presenting stint on November 16 at 8pm.

Talking about her return to Television X, Alexander said: "I'm pleased to be back on the channel, especially as I am now the face and body of it.

"It's great to follow in the footsteps of certain people I admire in the business. It's always great fun working with them and I felt like an old pro this time round."

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 20 Marras 2007 13:54

The Sun kirjoitti: Chan can't stop loving Ziggy

Big Brother star Chanelle insists she still loves ex-boyfriend Ziggy despite his sensational claim that she is a violent "psycho".

The troubled blonde was devastated when her sexy Big Brother co-contestant dumped her two weeks ago - but nothing could have prepared her for his vitriolic accusations in the press.

"Now I've read his version of events, I can tell he never liked me and I just feel really badly betrayed," she says. "On the Friday, the day after he ended things, I found out he was doing the story in a Sunday paper and I was mad, but I didn't think he would do anything mean.

"Then on the Saturday night, Dave [Chanelle's manager] phoned me and told me that he'd spoken to the paper and they'd told him Ziggy had slated me. It was my birthday party on the Saturday night, so I tried to put a brave face on, but I did have a cry in the toilets. Then on Sunday, my actual birthday, I saw the papers and was outraged. I just couldn't believe the lies," she tells Star Magazine.

Her feelings still run deep for the hunk, who also accused her of physical violence. "I hate what he's done, but I still love him. You can't just stop loving someone in a few days. And that's why it hurts so much." But she maintains he "isn't good enough" to be in her life, and is adamant she never wants to see him again.

However, Big Brother winner Brian is convinced we haven't heard the last of "Chiggy".

"I wasn't overly surprised (Ziggy dumped her)," he says, "I think things just became too much and Ziggy felt he couldn't carry on that way. But Ziggy still has a soft spot for her. He always forgets everything when Chanelle bats her eyelids and says sorry.

"Chanelle has issues," he continues, "She's not the girl that I knew, who looked after me in the house. I want to give her a massive cuddle and say: "Chan. What are you doing?"

Brand
Guru

Viesti Kirjoittaja Brand » 21 Marras 2007 17:00

Chanelle Hayes launch her new fragrance 'Mwah' in London, November 20
http://forum.usemycomputer.com/index.php?topic=7388.0

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 23 Marras 2007 17:28

The Big Brother All Year's Party kuvia:
http://www.lfi.co.uk/dynevent-action-nl ... tid=548990

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 23 Marras 2007 20:34

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Digital Spy's Big Brother awards winners revealed

The votes have been counted and now we can reveal who you picked as the winners of the Digital Spy Big Brother awards 2007!

Sexiest Male

5th: Stuart, BB5 (7.6%)
4th: Liam, BB8 (10.6%)
3rd: Ziggy, BB8 (14.4%)
2nd: Spencer, BB3 (19.4%)
1st: Alex, BB3 (23.0%)
Kuva

Sexiest Female

5th: Makosi, BB6 (6.1%)
4th: Orlaith, BB6 (8.4%)
3rd: Aisleyne, BB7 (18.1%)
2nd: Chanelle, BB8 (23.4%)
1st: Imogen, BB7 (25.3%)
Kuva

The All Years Villain

5th: Makosi, BB6 (8.9%)
4th: Jade, BB3 (11.3%)
3rd:Grace, BB7 (16.6%)
2nd: Nick, BB1 (19.1%)
1st: Charley, BB8 (28.7%)
Kuva

Favourite Series

5th: Big Brother 3, 2002 (15.1%)
4th: Big Brother 8, 2007 (15.3%)
3rd: Big Brother 2, 2001 (15.4%)
2nd: Big Brother 7, 2006 (17.4%)
1st: Big Brother 5, 2004 (20.9%)
Kuva

Favourite Housemate

5th: Ziggy, BB8 (7.9%)
4th: Nikki, BB7 (12.1%)
3rd: Brian, BB2 (13.3%)
2nd: Aisleyne, BB7 (13.7%)
1st: Chanelle, BB8 (14.0%)
Kuva

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 24 Marras 2007 00:44

The Big Brother All Year's Party HQ-kuvia:
http://www.celebrity-pix.co.uk/forum/vi ... ?p=141#141

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 29 Marras 2007 15:49

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 04 Joulu 2007 20:41

Digital Spy kirjoitti: BB's Liam spends £100k in 3 months

Big Brother star Liam McGough has spent the £100,000 that he won on this year's show in just three months.

The reality TV star, who came third behind winner Brian and twins Sam and Amanda, was handed the cash in the middle of the series when his fellow housemates had to choose one person that they thought deserved it the most.

Jonathan, Seány and Carole eventually nominated the tree surgeon to receive the money.

But Liam has admitted that most of it has already been spent, saying: "Everybody's like, 'Oh you'll splash out, you'll get everything you want' and all this.

"Then by the time it comes round you can't get everything."

However, the BB8 star insisted that he has spent the money wisely, adding: "I've spent me money on getting my brother out of debt from university, got my dad a car and then I put a little bit down on a house so now I've got no money for a motorbike.

"I'm hoping Santa can sort it out. I've been a good lad this year."

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 06 Joulu 2007 14:18

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Chanelle: I call Ziggy 'Rebecca Loos'

Big Brother 8 star Chanelle Hayes has revealed that she now calls her ex-boyfriend Zac 'Ziggy' Lichman the new Rebecca Loos.

The reality TV pair split up last month and Chanelle was left fuming when Ziggy sold a story to a Sunday tabloid revealing all about their sex life.

Chanelle admitted she was upset about how their relationship ended and she now only refers to her ex by his new nickname.

The Posh Spice wannabe told the Daily Star: "Ziggy and I have split for good. I was really upset about the way he ended it.

"We all refer to him as Rebecca, after Rebecca Loos, the kiss and-and-tell merchant."

But she admitted that she was enjoying her new single status, saying: "I'm sick of boys. I'm just going to have fun for a while. Who needs men when you have your girlfriends and cocktails?"

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 18 Joulu 2007 21:37

mtv3.fi kirjoitti: BB-kaunottaren tissikuvat raivostuttavat rakennustyömaalla

Uhkeat kolmossivuntytöt ovat aiheuttaneet suuria riitoja brittiläisellä rakennustyömaalla, kertoo Daily Star. Lentokonehalleja rakentavat miehet hermostuivat, kun pomot vaativat miehiä poistamaan muun muassa Big Brother -kaunotar Chanelle Hayesin kuvat työpaikan seinältä.

Raskaan työn raatajat ovat joutuneet poistamaan kaikki paljastavat kuvat ja uusien kuvien ripustaminen on kielletty rangaistuksen uhalla.

- Tämä on pöyristyttävää. Tämä kunnon raskasta työtä mitä me täällä teemme, pitkiä päiviä ja raskaita tunteja. Emme halua muuta kuin nauttia kupin teetä, nostaa jalat ylös ja ihailla kauniita tyttöjä, lehden haastattelema rakennusmies totesi.

Rakennusmiehet saivat tukea Daily Star -lehden pin-up-tytöiltä, jotka lähettivät oman tuhman joulutervehdyksensä rakentajille. Mutta edes povipommien pyyntö ei saanut rakennusfirman pomoja muuttamaan sääntöjä.

- Tämän luontoiset julisteet eivät ole sopivia moderneilla rakennustyömailla. Emme kannata tällaisen materiaalin esittelemistä, koska emme halua loukata ketään, rakennusfirma kommentoi.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 20 Tammi 2008 18:11

News of the World kirjoitti: BB lovebirds split-up because Amanda won't live in ESSEX

Kuva

BIG Brother twin Amanda Marchant found fame as a dippy blonde but lover Brian Belo has dumped her because she didn't want to be an Essex girl.

We can reveal BB winner Brian wasn't in the joking mood when he gave her the boot for refusing to be his housemate in Basildon.

Amanda, 19, and Brian, 20, fell in love during the reality show last summer.

But Amanda, who with twin Samantha was BB runner-up, now only has eyes for the bright lights of London and has snubbed his beloved home town.

A friend close to the Essex lad revealed: "They had been suffering strains for a number of weeks because they wanted different things. Brian finally ended it.

Trendy

"Amanda loved dressing up and going to trendy London clubs but Brian wanted to hang out with his mates in Essex.

"Amanda didn't want to move to Essex and live Brian's life. She wanted them to hang out in central London with other celebrities all the time."

Brian and Amanda, from Staffordshire, first had sex five days after leaving Big Brother during a wild night of passion at his mum's house in Basildon.

He later told the News of the World: "She's definitely marriage material.

"I couldn't think about anyone else—who wants hamburgers when you've got a nice piece of rump steak at home?"

But the friend added last night: "They're both young and they need time to be single and play the field."

Another pal revealed Amanda was now buying a house in central London with sister Sam.

The couple were seen partying at Dancing On Ice star Samantha Mumba's 25th birthday party in the capital on Friday night.

But a spokeswoman for Brian, who won £100,000 for being Big Bro champ, confirmed the break-up.

Their romance was the last to survive from Big Brother 2007 after Chanelle Hayes ended her relationship with Ziggy Lichman.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Re: Big Brother UK 2007

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 20 Maalis 2008 15:22

Now Magazine kirjoitti: Big Brother winner insists 'it wasn't that sort of relationship'

Brian Belo has finally admitted that he never had sex with Amanda Marchant.

The BB winner and Amanda, 19, split in January after falling in love on the reality show.

But Bri, 20, confesses that the twin refused to have sex with him during their 5 months as an item.

'It wasn't that sort of relationship,' he explains. 'She had such high morals and principles and I respect that. When you really like someone you just don't let it bother you.'

Brian reckons that he and Amanda are meant to be together, even though she gave him the heave-ho.

'She dumped me,' he tells New. 'We were at her house after we went out one night and she said: “You want to be in Essex and I'm either in London or up in Stoke”.

'It wasn't messy and we're good friends. No-one else is involved. I said to her: “You'd better be single in 6 years so I can marry you!”'

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 25 Maalis 2008 15:56

Mtv3 kirjoitti: BB-kaunotar lykkää povileikkaustaan laulamisen vuoksi

Brittiläisestä Big Brother -kisasta kuulu kaunotar Chanelle Hayes haluaa seurata suuresti jumaloimansa Spice Girls -tähti Victoria Beckhamin jalanjälkiä. Tällä viikolla Channelle jopa tarttuu mikrofoniin ja esittää julkisesti ensimmäisen singlensä I Want It.

Ensiesityksen kunniaksi BB-tähti saa käyttöönsä Swarovski-kristalleilla koristellun mikrofonin, joka kuuluu poptähti Kylie Minoguelle.

- Se on todella jännittävä alku popuralleni. Kuka voi verrata itseään Kylieen? Hän on uskomaton! Mutta minusta olisi ihanaa olla yhtä menestynyt kuin hän, Hayes hihkui Daily Star -lehdelle.

Poptähteydestä haaveileva Hayes tähdittää omaa tosi-tv-sarjaa Chanelle: Wannabe Popstar, joka saa ensiesityksensä huhtikuussa. Sarjassa seurataan nuoren kaunottaren matkaa poptähteyteen. Laulavaksi jalkapallovaimoksi hinkuva tummatukka kertoo keskittäneensä nyt kaiken energiansa musiikkiin. Jopa hänen hartaasti suunnittelemansa rintojensuurennusoperaatio saa odottaa.

- Olen pistänyt kaikkeni musiikkiini. Olen tehnyt 15-tuntisia päiviä ja mennyt sitten kotiin leikkimään ihanan Crumpet-koirani kanssa ja painunut sitten pehkuihin. Olen jopa joutunut lykkäämään rintaleikkaussuunnitelmiani, koska minulle ei ole siihen varaa.

Nähtäväksi jää, onnistuuko Chanelle luomaan samanlaisen megaomaisuuden musiikilla kuin Victoria ja Kylie, vai seuraako hän kenties jonkun muun pop-prinsessan jalanjälkiä.

- Biisini kuulostaa itse asiassa hieman uudelta Britneyltä. Se, että voin mennä iTunesiin ja ladata oman kappaleeni on valtava saavutus. Mutta otan nyt ihan rauhallisesti, Hayes vakuutteli.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 07 Huhti 2008 15:18

Mtv3 kirjoitti: Big Brother -staran musavideo tihkuu seksiä - katso video

Brittiläisestä Big Brotherista julkisuuteen ponnahtanut kaunotar Chanel Hayes on julkaissut ensimmäisen musavideonsa. Kuten arvata saattaa, neidon video tihkuu silkkaa seksiä.

Hayes nähdään I Want It -sinkkunsa videolla piehtaroimassa alusvaatteissaan sängyllä kuin Britney Spears ikään. Tanssitaitojaan nainen esittelee keikuttelemalla vartaloaan oranssissa korsetissa.

Chanelle on päättänyt panostaa musiikkiuraansa toden teolla, ja hän jopa lykkäsi hartaasti odottamaansa rintojen suurennusleikkausta, jotta voisi keskittyä laulamiseen. Musabisneksen lisäksi Hayesia nähdään piakkoin myös televisiossa, sillä nainen tähdittää huhtikuusta alkaen omaa tosi-tv-sarjaa Chanelle: Wannabe Popstar.

Katso Hayesin musavideo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQAC5Vsvz5g

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 18 Huhti 2008 16:51

Mtv3 kirjoitti: BB-kaunotar päihitti Britannian pääministerin

Brittiläinen Big Brother -tähti Chanelle Hayes on päihittänyt suuresti ihailemansa Victoria Beckhamin sekä Britannian pääministerin Gordon Brownin suuressa kyselyssä.

Poptähdeksi hinkuva Chanelle on nimittäin äänestetty saarivaltion "lahjattomimmaksi ihmiseksi". Tummatukka päihitti kyselyssä myös muiden muassa hulivili-hurmuri Calum Bestin, Heather Millsin sekä ex-poptähti Kerry Katonan.

Neljä viidestä kyselyyn vastanneesta kertoi jättävänsä lehden ostamatta, jos lehden kannessa on joku lahjaton julkkis. Yhtä usea väitti myös sulkevansa television aina kun ruutuun ilmestyy joku julkisuudenkipeä lahjattomuus.

The Domino's Pizza Talent -kyselyyn vastanneiden mielestä lahjakkaita brittejä sen sijaan ovat muiden muassa Potter-kirjailija JK Rowling, laulaja Leona Lewis, formulatähti Lewis Hamilton sekä kauhukokki Gordon Ramsay.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 08 Syys 2008 12:27

The Sun kirjoitti:Charley walks off TV show

THE Sun's Big Brother blogger Charley stormed off a recording of Jimmy Carr's C4 comedy show 8 out of 10 cats.

The mouthy housemate was getting so much stick off the audience she marched off set.

She was taking part in a BB special, along with former housemates including Luke, Bex, Belinda, Lisa and Mario.

She told us: "The audience kept booing me every time I said something and I just had enough.

"I walked off set and off to the green room for a glass of wine.

"Jimmy Carr kept asking for me to come back and then the crowd started going 'get Charley back' and I did eventually.

"I shouted at them that the only reason they were here was because the tickets were free."

Charley also clashed with Belinda - who kept singing Somewhere Over The Rainbow in the seat behind her.

She moaned: "She kept spitting all over my neck every time she opened her mouth. It was disgusting."

Celebs including Danny Wallace and Vanessa Feltz took part in the special, which will be aired tonight.
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 30 Syys 2008 22:39

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Samanda shocked by BB9 'bullies'

Kuva

Big Brother 8 stars Sam and Amanda Marchant have revealed that they wouldn't have coped on this year's series.

The 20-year-old twins admitted that they were shocked by the way the housemates behaved in the most recent edition of the reality TV show.

"We would've hated being on this year's BB. We wouldn't have fitted in," Sam told Take 5 magazine. "There was game-playing, bullying and nastiness this year, but when we were in BB we all just had a laugh and got on with each other."

Despite their comments, the girls would be willing to follow in the footsteps of Jade Goody by appearing in another series of the programme.

"We want Channel 4 to do a BB with ex-housemates," Amanda confirmed. "We'd be up for that."

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 30 Syys 2008 22:40

Digital Spy kirjoitti: BB star Gerry releasing dating book

Kuva

Former Big Brother contestant Gerry Stergiopoulos is releasing a dating guide for women.

Stergiopoulos has claimed that most females are "useless" around men and promised that his book will help to address the problem.

Gerry, who is openly gay, entered the reality TV house on the tenth day of last year's series before finally being evicted in the eleventh week.

"You might be wondering why you should be taking dating advice from a gay man rather than listening to your girlfriends. Your girlfriends are great. They'll make you feel better and tell you that it's not your fault you haven't got a man," Gerry wrote in a piece for the Daily Mail.

"That's all very pleasant, but it's just not true. It is your fault. I've done loads of research, and when I say loads, I mean loads. I've read every dating guidebook from the past 20 years. I've road-tested their theories, boiled them down to their best tips and looked for the advice that actually works."

Stergiopoulos's book, titled Treat Them Mean And Keep Them Keen, hits stores on October 16.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Loka 2008 15:47

The Sun kirjoitti: BB babe's bum deal for paps

WHICH Big Brother housemate has been flashing her bum again?

KuvaKuva

It’s none other than Chanelle Hayes, of course!

The saucy glamour model got cheeky on a night out at posh London restaurant Nobu and club Boujis yesterday – showing her tanned derriere to all who wanted to see it.

Dressed in a slinky little dress which left little to the imagination, Ziggy Lichman’s ex cavorted for waiting snappers – and appeared a bit worse for wear as the evening went on.

The girl’s certainly got class!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”