Big Brother UK 2007

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 24 Loka 2007 15:03

Now Samanda are making a fitness video - when will this madness end?

While heatworld has got a soft spot for Sam and Amanda, there comes a time when enough is enough. We appreciate that they want to milk their 15 minutes of fame for all it's worth, but seriously they've already released a single (with a second possibly on the way), launched a skincare range, a perfume, and have made loads of personal appearances. Now they've donned some pink leg warmers (literally) to film their very own fitness video. What next, Samanda-branded toilet paper?

http://www.heatworld.com/articlegallery ... rceid=6873

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 25 Loka 2007 13:56

mtv3.fi kirjoitti: BB-kaunotar saa ilmaiset silikonirinnat

Big Brother -kisaan osallistuminen voi kohentaa povea, ainakin jos sattuu menestymään yhtä hyvin kuin kuvankaunis Chanelle Hayes. Britannian BB-talosta kesällä kuuluisuuteen ponnistanut 19-vuotias on saanut jo useita tarjouksia plastiikkakirurgeilta.

Vaalea Victoria Beckhamin kaksoisolento kertoi Daily Star -lehden haastattelussa haaveilleensa jo pitkään pulleammasta povesta, mutta rahavaikeudet ovat olleet esteenä korjausleikkaukselle. Kaunotar haaveilee poseeraavansa jonain päivänä niin sanottuna kolmossivuntyttönä.

- En ole koskaan ajatellut, että esiintyisin lehdessä rinnat paljaana, koska minusta rintani eivät ole tarpeeksi isot. Mutta eihän sitä tiedä, vaikka niin tekisinkin, kunhan käyn korjauttamassa rintani, Hayes totesi Daily Star -lehdelle.

Tosi-tv-tähtönen on takonut rahaa julkisuudella, mutta hänen ei tarvitse maksaa uusista rinnoista, koska moni lääkäri haluaa kohentaa BB-kaunottaren povea ilmaiseksi.

- Se on ihan hullua. Aika moni kirurgi on lähestynyt minua ja he kaikki haluavat antaa minulle rintojen suurennuksen ilmaiseksi. Olen haaveillut siitä melkein koko ikäni, mutta minulla ei ole aiemmin ollut rohkeutta eikä rahaa sen toteuttamiseksi. Ja nyt asiantuntijat haluavat tehdä sen ilmaiseksi. En voi uskoa sitä, Channelle kihertää.

Hayes löysi nykyisen sulhasensa Big Brother -talosta. Entinen poptähti Ziggy Lichman on täysin tyytyväinen morsionsa timmiin vartaloon ja hän on yrittänyt puhua Chanellea ympäri, jottei tämä menisi leikkaukseen.

- Tiedän, että hän on halunnut sitä jo pitkään, mutta rehellisesti sanottuna, minusta hän on täydellinen juuri tuollaisenaan. Hänellä on uskomaton vartalo ja minusta leikkaus on turha, jos ei ole mitään korjattavaa.

Jäämme odottamaan, saako Suomen Big Brother -talossa pientä poveaan valitellut Piia samanlaisia tarjouksia suomalaisilta kauneuskirurgeilta.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 30 Loka 2007 12:41

mtv3.fi kirjoitti: BB-tähti pelkää henkensä puolesta

Britannian Big Brother -talosta tähdeksi sinkoutunut brittikaunotar Chanelle Hayes on kohdannut julkisuuden pimeän puolen. Jo viikkojen ajan Hayesia on väijynyt tuntematon henkilö, joka on myös uhkaillut BB-kaunotarta.

19-vuotias tosi-tv-tähti joutuu turvautumaan henkivartijoihin ympäri vuorokauden, koska hän joutui vasta hyökkäyksen kohteeksi. Häiriintynyt nainen kävi Hayesin kimppuun yökerhossa, jossa Chanelle oli jakamassa nimikirjoituksia BB-faneille.

Olutpullolla kaunotarta uhkaillut nainen heitettiin ulos, ennen kuin poliisit saapuivat paikalle. Poliisit eivät ole pystynyt varmistamaan, oliko hyökkääjä sama henkilö, joka on uhkailut Hayesia.

Järkyttynyt Chanelle ei halunnut perua fanitapaamista, jotta fanit eivät olisi pettyneet.

- En halunnut antaa yhden mustasukkaisen idiootin pilata iltaa kaikilta. Olen iloinen, että pullo ei osunut minuun tai pahempaa puhkaissut silmääni, Hayes kommentoi Daily Star -lehdelle.

Hyökkääjän epäillään olevan mustasukkainen, koska Hayes kihlautui vasta BB-kisasta tutun Ziggy Lichmanin kanssa. Hayesin taustajoukkoihin kuuluvan henkilön mukaan hyökkääjä oli "lyhyt, tukeva tyttö, jolla on rasvaiset, hiirenharmaat hiukset".

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 03 Marras 2007 22:22

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Chanelle Hayes reveals murder fear

Big Brother 8 star Chanelle Hayes has claimed that she fears being murdered by the man who killed her mother.

Keith Pollard will be released from jail early next year, after serving 15 years behind bars. He killed Chanelle's mum Andrea Sinclair in 1988, and had already murdered once before.

"It makes me sick to my stomach. I honestly feel that he will come looking for me and kill me, like he did my mum," Chanelle told the Daily Star.

"The man is mental. He has already killed twice and I don't think he would bat an eyelid at ending my life. He'll probably just add me to his list. He haunts me every single day."

Chanelle has also admitted that she is worried about the future of her relationship with Ziggy Lichman, who she met in the house this summer.

"People want to get their picture taken with you, but you have to think twice because many will try to use that as evidence that something's going on," she explained. "It's sick, but I know people will always try to sell stories on the both of us, and that's something we have to deal with.

"There seems to be so many people who want to get involved in our relationship that I worry if it's strong enough to survive. We care a lot for each other, but we are under so much pressure from people who are desperate to say: 'I told you so.' But we will do all we can to make sure that doesn't happen."

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 05 Marras 2007 19:13

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Channel 4 cleared over 'Big Brother' words

Channel 4 did not breach Ofcom's programme code when it aired Emily Parr's use of the 'n' word and Laura Williams' use of the word 'poof' during Big Brother earlier this year.

450 viewers complained to Ofcom after Parr referred to fellow housemate Charley Uchea's dancing as "pushing it out you n*****", resulting in her eviction from the house on the basis that Big Brother does not tolerate racist language or behaviour.

Noting that "the broadcasters" right to broadcast such material and the audience's right to receive it is an important principle," and that "the Big Brother audience expects to see all aspects of the housemates" characters exposed during their stay in the house", Ofcom said that Channel 4 did not breach rules in the programme code because the inclusion of the word was surrounded by context that made it clear that its use was "offensive and unacceptable".

Ofcom also rejected complaints that Channel 4 compromised the welfare of Parr, noting that "adults make informed decisions about their participation in such programmes" and adding that "Ofcom cannot consider complaints of unfairness made by the general public on behalf of participants in programmes".

200 viewers complained about Williams' use of the word 'poof' - once when she tickled fellow housemate Liam McGough's foot, and the second when in conversation with Gerry Stergiopoulos. The complainants said that the word is equally offensive as the one uttered by Parr, and that Williams should therefore have also been evicted from the house.

Channel 4 explained to Ofcom that programme editors considered the inclusion of Williams' remarks "very important" as it highlighted "an intimate exchange" between housemates. It added that Williams' "best friend and ally", Seany O'Kane, "had been very comfortable using the word". It admitted that it had "underestimated" the level of offence caused by the transmission of the word on the first occasion and that on the second occasion Williams was warned in the diary room that "inappropriate or offensive language... includ[ing] homophobic language such as 'poof'" is not tolerated on the programme.

Ofcom noted that Williams' use of the word was not "intended as a homophobic reference" and that when it was used, it "was not directed at a gay person" unlike when Parr directed the 'n' word at a black person.

The regulator added: "Ofcom is sympathetic to the concerns voiced by complainants about the use of the word "poof"; especially where it might be emulated by younger viewers, with the consequent risk of bullying at school. Broadcasters are therefore reminded to exercise care about the frequency with, and context in, which the word is broadcast."

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Marras 2007 14:46

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Brian to appear in 'Hollyoaks'

Big Brother 8 winner Brian Belo is to appear in Hollyoaks later this month.

The 20-year-old landed a role as an extra after constantly talking about his love for the soap during his time in the house.

He said: "When I landed the role on Hollyoaks, I was so excited I couldn't sleep. The day ranked as one of the top three days of my life. Number one was winning BB and number two was going out with Amanda, of course."

He said the high points of his day were meeting favourite cast member Jennifer Metcalfe (Mercedes McQueen) and pulling a pint in The Dog pub. He also appeared in a scene at Il Gnosh alongside the restaurant's owner Tony Hutchinson (Nick Pickard).

He revealed: "Jennifer was really lovely, just as I'd dreamed. When she said I could sit on her bed in the McQueens' house, I was like, game on!"

He added: "I nearly fainted when I went into The Dog."

Hollyoaks producer Bryan Kirkwood said: "It was obvious throughout the whole of the last series of Big Brother that he was a big Hollyoaks fan and therefore we thought it only fitting to give the nation's favourite reality TV star a role in our show."

Brian will appear in the Channel 4 soap at 6.30pm on November 20.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Marras 2007 14:50

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Chanelle and Ziggy split?

Chanelle Hayes and Ziggy Lichman have reportedly ended their relationship.

Hayes was apparently angered by Lichman's lack of commitment to her during an interview with Star magazine.

When asked about marriage in the interview, Lichman said: "We're not engaged right now. She isn't my fiancée yet. I won't pop the question until we've been together a year.

"I'm just going to see how the next six months pan out because that's the most crucial time. It';s make or break.

"When the fuss dies down, that's when you see what a relationship is really like."

According to the Daily Star, Hayes split with her fellow Big Brother contestant after reading the interview.

A source commented: "She wanted to keep the dream alive but it just all got too much.

"She was hurt by the comments he made about her and their relationship. She wanted commitment and it seemed clear to her that he didn't feel the same.

"She even became convinced he's been cheating on her behind her back. Chanelle is fiery - she just snapped and ended it. But she doesn't want to mope around - she's got loads of stuff lined up to take her mind off Ziggy."
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 09 Marras 2007 12:04

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 09 Marras 2007 12:08

Spencer kirjoitti:Chanellen alastonkuvat:
http://www.celebrity-pix.co.uk/forum/vi ... .php?p=112
Ihan ok, mut eipä tossa mitää näkyny mitä ei ois bb:ssä nähty :)

(joo, vähä hienommin kuvattu ja photoshopattu, mut kuitenki) Eeeezy now.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 11 Marras 2007 14:54

News of the World kirjoitti: Kuva

'Chanelle's a pyscho'

BB Ziggy reveals shocking secret truth about affair with Chanelle

BIG Brother star Ziggy Lichman branded his ex-lover Chanelle Hayes an "absolute psycho", adding: "If we'd stayed together she could have killed me."

But if he tried to leave her, the Posh Spice wannabe would threaten SUICIDE - and even slashed her wrists after one row.

Ex-model Ziggy said: "I've been living a hell for the last two months. But it's over and I'll never go back."

In an exclusive interview - and a tape he made to tell his side of the story - he confessed how the troubled 20-year-old:

SCRATCHED him so hard during sex that blood ran down his back.

SLAPPED his face in a restaurant because she thought he hadn't talked to her enough over dinner.

LOBBED glasses and a wine bottle at him during a holiday.

SLUGGED him in a taxi - leaving him with a black eye.

MESSED with his head by saying she could not have kids then leaving a pregnancy testing kit in their room.

Last week Chanelle, whose prostitute mum was murdered when she was a baby, declared in a newspaper that she and Ziggy had split.

North Londoner Ziggy says he partly blames himself for her strange antics. But he added: "I believe her background accounts for a lot of her behaviour. Chanelle has had a very difficult upbringing.

Ripped

"But we are adults, and I feel the time has come when she needs to start taking some responsibility for the way she behaves."

Before Big Brother, ex-Northern Line singer Ziggy was linked with Suzanne Shaw, Abi Titmuss, Natasha Hamilton and other celeb girls.

He fell for Chanelle almost as soon as he clapped eyes on her in the house.

The couple were nicknamed "Chiggy" - then millions of viewers saw her walk out without saying goodbye, leaving him in tears.

But three days after his exit from the Channel 4 show, they had sex for the first time. Ziggy recalled: "We went to a restaurant called Ping Pong and it was the first time it was just the two of us.

"She refused to eat because she wasn't hungry - when I'd just ordered £75-worth of food. Then she insisted we leave to go to a bar then changed her mind.

"But we got back to the hotel room and we couldn't resist each other. It's like the sex was a hundred times better because we were so angry with each other. She tore off my clothes and we went at it properly.

"We'd had three months of foreplay and didn't need more."

He added: "She knows what she wants and is a very experienced lover. She had an insatiable appetite - once was never enough. She would tell me it was the best sex of her life."

The couple were soon making love at least twice a day. But Ziggy became increasingly disturbed by her demands.

He said: "Chanelle loves aggressive sex, and guys have knocked her around in bed - but I'm not into that.

"I walked away from sex sessions battered and bruised. My back would be ripped to pieces by her scratching.

"One night we were in the middle of sex and she said, - Hit me in the face.' I refused. I would never hit any woman, let alone while having sex with her.

"But on many occasions I'd have blood pouring out of me. She seemed to get off on pain and getting shock reactions."

The first time she attacked him was on September 20, when they were in a cab with one of her friends. Earlier that night Ziggy had met her pals and adoptive parents, Harry and Christine, who live in Middlestown, West Yorks.

He said: "She wasn't happy that I hadn't been by her side for five minutes when I snuck off to the toilet. She ended up punching me under my eye.

"I yelled for the driver to stop, jumped out and waited for another taxi. An hour after I'd got home Chanelle turned up. She told me she didn't know what had come over her and promised she'd never do it again.

"I took her word for it, let her in and we had the most amazing sex."

But one night - after a birthday party for his brother Daniel at Camden nightspot Gilgamesh - Chanelle punched Ziggy and cut her wrists with a KNIFE.

Ziggy said: "She created trouble from the moment she arrived, as she didn't think her table was in the best spot.

"Later I left my brother to go back to her flat. But she was enraged I hadn't paid her enough attention.

"She attacked me with another punch, this time on the chin. I got a cab back to my brother's and sobbed all the way. I couldn't believe what this girl was doing to me.

"Then she started bombarding me with phonecalls - threatening to kill herself by taking 30 painkillers. Later she told me she was going to slit her wrists in the bath. After that I couldn't get in touch with her for hours. I was distraught. When I went round the next day she showed me her cuts.

"It was so clinical. There were ten straight lines on one wrist. I couldn't believe she'd gone through with it."

Ziggy agreed to cover the cuts with a bandage and claim Chanelle had burnt herself while cooking.

Screams

He said: "I had to bandage her wrist every day. I phoned a friend of hers and said he needed to keep an eye on her or she was going to hurt herself seriously.

"It was all new to me. No other girl I'd been with had done something like this. I was really worried."

He spoke to Chanelle several times about her getting help - and offered to go with her to the Big Brother psychologist. But the death-knell sounded for their relationship during a trip with 15 pals to Dubai. Ziggy said: "She accused me of sleeping with two women then wouldn't talk to me so I dragged her into a toilet to see what was going on.

"She started screaming and lobbed a glass at my head but I ducked and it smashed on the floor."

Back in their room, Chanelle attacked him again. He said: "She chucked a full bottle of wine at me and it smashed all over the floor - then she ran out of the room screaming that I'd thrown it and tried to hit it at her.

"Then one night she refused to come for dinner with the others. I wanted to go and she seemed fine with it. When I returned to my room she'd cut up every piece of clothing I'd taken with me."

Another terrible row took place at the expensive Buddha Bar. He said: "Chanelle claimed I'd ignored her all evening. She jumped up halfway through the meal and insisted we go to the hotel. I refused.

" She had a major tantrum. But I put my foot down and she gave me a full-blown slap on the cheek."

Chanelle also took a pregnancy test during the trip. Ziggy said: "She was on the Pill. We'd had a talk about how she was left infertile after an abortion last year. She was crying all night.

"Then she leaves a pregnancy test in the middle of the room in the bin, so people could find it. It was so f***ed up."

Ziggy, who recorded his side of the split on an audio tape because he feared she was compiling "fake evidence" against him, also rejects reports he and Chanelle were formally engaged.

He said: "The furthest the conversation went was to say wouldn't it be lovely if we got engaged in a year.

"I never gave her a ring but she turned up at a club with a ring on her engagement finger. She must have bought it herself.

"Everything about the girl is drama. I would call her and she would pass me on to her PA to arrange a time we could talk. It was something you'd expect from a diva like Mariah Carey, not Chanelle Hayes from Big Brother."

Early last week Ziggy found a message on his voicemail from Chanelle, that he says was like a suicide note.

"It said, - This is my last message. You're not going to see me tomorrow. You're going to wake up and all the papers will say I've done myself in."

Then on Tuesday she invited him to her house so they could try again - and they had their last sex session.

But then they had a row. Ziggy said: "There's still a scratch mark on my chest from her fingernails. We had a few drinks and it got out of control.

"Then she dumped me and I only know what I read in the papers." But he added: "I do have every sympathy for her and genuinely wish her the best.

"I will still be there for her when she needs me, my feelings for her have never disappeared."

Kuva

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 12 Marras 2007 13:58

Daily Star kirjoitti: ZIGGY A ROTTEN RAT

Furious Chanelle Hayes has hit out at former lover Ziggy Lichman after his kiss-and-tell on her.

She stormed: "If he needed the money that badly I would have given it to him myself."

The beauty has told of her heartbreak after the ex boyband star sold his story lifting the lid on their wild sexploits.

Chanelle, who was forced to read the explosive story on her 20th birthday, says she is devastated Ziggy, 26, has told the world about their sex life, which she said she holds sacred.

In an exclusive chat with the Daily Star the blonde babe admitted: "I am absolutely devastated that he has done this to me on my birthday. He's ruined what should have been a really great day.

"It just shows the type of guy he is."

Chanelle, who got together with Ziggy in the Big Brother house, says she's doubly disappointed with him after she turned down a string of lucrative offers to do the same.

She added: "He's nothing more than a kiss-and-tell rat. He treats his dog better.

"I can't believe he gave out details of what happened between us in the bedroom.

"That part of a relationship is sacred and not to be sold to the highest bidder. I would never have revealed details about our sex life.

"If I knew he needed the money that badly I would have given it to him myself.

"I didn't think he could stoop that low, but I guess I was wrong."

Chanelle travelled back to her home town of Wakefield, Yorks, at the weekend for her birthday party at swanky Beluga bar, organised by her family and friends.

But the celebrations were cut short as word leaked out of Ziggy's trickery.

In the warts-and-all tale he revealed how Chanelle would enjoy "aggressive sex" and often asked him to punch her in the face while in the throes of passion.

Last night one of Chanelle's pals revealed how she has been left a nervous wreck by the allegations, especially after the violence that has rocked her past.

Chanelle was born in prison to her crack cocaine-addicted mother Andrea Sinclair, who worked as a prostitute.

Just four months after being born the babe was adopted by Harry and Christine Hayes, who 11 years later were forced to break the news to Chanelle that her mother had been brutally murdered.

Chanelle's pal added: "What Ziggy said has been hugely exaggerated to sound like Chanelle enjoys being punched, which is rubbish, especially when there has been so much violence in her past.

"When a relationship is as passionate as theirs was, it's bound to get a bit rough, but never as vicious as Ziggy made out.

"Ziggy always made out he was a gentleman but this clearly proves he's not because a real gentleman wouldn't sell his most intimate moments.

"Like almost everyone, Chanelle has her own issues which she is working out.

"To have them exploited for the sake of making some extra money is the lowest of the low and Ziggy should be ashamed of himself."

Ziggy's shock story comes less than a week after he was dumped by Chanelle following a string of rows over reports he had publicly denied he ever wanted to get engaged.

The Victoria Beckham fan's pals say she's trying to put on a brave face but has been left "totally shattered" by Ziggy's actions, which have pushed her to the brink of a nervous breakdown.

One pal added: "For someone who claims they will always care about her he's got a funny way of showing it."

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 12 Marras 2007 22:07

Chanelle on psykopaatti? Jokainen viime kauden katsonut tietää jo.
Who is she? Where did you find her?

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 14 Marras 2007 14:52

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Amy Alexander to present Television X

Amy Alexander has signed up to appear as a presenter on adult TV channel Television X.

The reality TV star appeared on the adult entertainment broadcaster before entering the Big Brother house this summer, and has now agreed to return as the new face of the channel.

Alexander follows in the footsteps of Abi Titmuss, Michelle Bass, Jodie Marsh, Danielle Lloyd and Jordan, who have all worked with the adult programming provider.

She will begin her presenting stint on November 16 at 8pm.

Talking about her return to Television X, Alexander said: "I'm pleased to be back on the channel, especially as I am now the face and body of it.

"It's great to follow in the footsteps of certain people I admire in the business. It's always great fun working with them and I felt like an old pro this time round."

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 20 Marras 2007 13:54

The Sun kirjoitti: Chan can't stop loving Ziggy

Big Brother star Chanelle insists she still loves ex-boyfriend Ziggy despite his sensational claim that she is a violent "psycho".

The troubled blonde was devastated when her sexy Big Brother co-contestant dumped her two weeks ago - but nothing could have prepared her for his vitriolic accusations in the press.

"Now I've read his version of events, I can tell he never liked me and I just feel really badly betrayed," she says. "On the Friday, the day after he ended things, I found out he was doing the story in a Sunday paper and I was mad, but I didn't think he would do anything mean.

"Then on the Saturday night, Dave [Chanelle's manager] phoned me and told me that he'd spoken to the paper and they'd told him Ziggy had slated me. It was my birthday party on the Saturday night, so I tried to put a brave face on, but I did have a cry in the toilets. Then on Sunday, my actual birthday, I saw the papers and was outraged. I just couldn't believe the lies," she tells Star Magazine.

Her feelings still run deep for the hunk, who also accused her of physical violence. "I hate what he's done, but I still love him. You can't just stop loving someone in a few days. And that's why it hurts so much." But she maintains he "isn't good enough" to be in her life, and is adamant she never wants to see him again.

However, Big Brother winner Brian is convinced we haven't heard the last of "Chiggy".

"I wasn't overly surprised (Ziggy dumped her)," he says, "I think things just became too much and Ziggy felt he couldn't carry on that way. But Ziggy still has a soft spot for her. He always forgets everything when Chanelle bats her eyelids and says sorry.

"Chanelle has issues," he continues, "She's not the girl that I knew, who looked after me in the house. I want to give her a massive cuddle and say: "Chan. What are you doing?"

Brand
Guru

Viesti Kirjoittaja Brand » 21 Marras 2007 17:00

Chanelle Hayes launch her new fragrance 'Mwah' in London, November 20
http://forum.usemycomputer.com/index.php?topic=7388.0

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 23 Marras 2007 17:28

The Big Brother All Year's Party kuvia:
http://www.lfi.co.uk/dynevent-action-nl ... tid=548990

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 23 Marras 2007 20:34

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Digital Spy's Big Brother awards winners revealed

The votes have been counted and now we can reveal who you picked as the winners of the Digital Spy Big Brother awards 2007!

Sexiest Male

5th: Stuart, BB5 (7.6%)
4th: Liam, BB8 (10.6%)
3rd: Ziggy, BB8 (14.4%)
2nd: Spencer, BB3 (19.4%)
1st: Alex, BB3 (23.0%)
Kuva

Sexiest Female

5th: Makosi, BB6 (6.1%)
4th: Orlaith, BB6 (8.4%)
3rd: Aisleyne, BB7 (18.1%)
2nd: Chanelle, BB8 (23.4%)
1st: Imogen, BB7 (25.3%)
Kuva

The All Years Villain

5th: Makosi, BB6 (8.9%)
4th: Jade, BB3 (11.3%)
3rd:Grace, BB7 (16.6%)
2nd: Nick, BB1 (19.1%)
1st: Charley, BB8 (28.7%)
Kuva

Favourite Series

5th: Big Brother 3, 2002 (15.1%)
4th: Big Brother 8, 2007 (15.3%)
3rd: Big Brother 2, 2001 (15.4%)
2nd: Big Brother 7, 2006 (17.4%)
1st: Big Brother 5, 2004 (20.9%)
Kuva

Favourite Housemate

5th: Ziggy, BB8 (7.9%)
4th: Nikki, BB7 (12.1%)
3rd: Brian, BB2 (13.3%)
2nd: Aisleyne, BB7 (13.7%)
1st: Chanelle, BB8 (14.0%)
Kuva

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 24 Marras 2007 00:44

The Big Brother All Year's Party HQ-kuvia:
http://www.celebrity-pix.co.uk/forum/vi ... ?p=141#141

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 29 Marras 2007 15:49

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 04 Joulu 2007 20:41

Digital Spy kirjoitti: BB's Liam spends £100k in 3 months

Big Brother star Liam McGough has spent the £100,000 that he won on this year's show in just three months.

The reality TV star, who came third behind winner Brian and twins Sam and Amanda, was handed the cash in the middle of the series when his fellow housemates had to choose one person that they thought deserved it the most.

Jonathan, Seány and Carole eventually nominated the tree surgeon to receive the money.

But Liam has admitted that most of it has already been spent, saying: "Everybody's like, 'Oh you'll splash out, you'll get everything you want' and all this.

"Then by the time it comes round you can't get everything."

However, the BB8 star insisted that he has spent the money wisely, adding: "I've spent me money on getting my brother out of debt from university, got my dad a car and then I put a little bit down on a house so now I've got no money for a motorbike.

"I'm hoping Santa can sort it out. I've been a good lad this year."

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 06 Joulu 2007 14:18

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Chanelle: I call Ziggy 'Rebecca Loos'

Big Brother 8 star Chanelle Hayes has revealed that she now calls her ex-boyfriend Zac 'Ziggy' Lichman the new Rebecca Loos.

The reality TV pair split up last month and Chanelle was left fuming when Ziggy sold a story to a Sunday tabloid revealing all about their sex life.

Chanelle admitted she was upset about how their relationship ended and she now only refers to her ex by his new nickname.

The Posh Spice wannabe told the Daily Star: "Ziggy and I have split for good. I was really upset about the way he ended it.

"We all refer to him as Rebecca, after Rebecca Loos, the kiss and-and-tell merchant."

But she admitted that she was enjoying her new single status, saying: "I'm sick of boys. I'm just going to have fun for a while. Who needs men when you have your girlfriends and cocktails?"

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 18 Joulu 2007 21:37

mtv3.fi kirjoitti: BB-kaunottaren tissikuvat raivostuttavat rakennustyömaalla

Uhkeat kolmossivuntytöt ovat aiheuttaneet suuria riitoja brittiläisellä rakennustyömaalla, kertoo Daily Star. Lentokonehalleja rakentavat miehet hermostuivat, kun pomot vaativat miehiä poistamaan muun muassa Big Brother -kaunotar Chanelle Hayesin kuvat työpaikan seinältä.

Raskaan työn raatajat ovat joutuneet poistamaan kaikki paljastavat kuvat ja uusien kuvien ripustaminen on kielletty rangaistuksen uhalla.

- Tämä on pöyristyttävää. Tämä kunnon raskasta työtä mitä me täällä teemme, pitkiä päiviä ja raskaita tunteja. Emme halua muuta kuin nauttia kupin teetä, nostaa jalat ylös ja ihailla kauniita tyttöjä, lehden haastattelema rakennusmies totesi.

Rakennusmiehet saivat tukea Daily Star -lehden pin-up-tytöiltä, jotka lähettivät oman tuhman joulutervehdyksensä rakentajille. Mutta edes povipommien pyyntö ei saanut rakennusfirman pomoja muuttamaan sääntöjä.

- Tämän luontoiset julisteet eivät ole sopivia moderneilla rakennustyömailla. Emme kannata tällaisen materiaalin esittelemistä, koska emme halua loukata ketään, rakennusfirma kommentoi.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”