Big Brother UK 2010 Uutiset

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother UK 2010 Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Heinä 2010 21:24

Nimeämisspoileri:
Ben, John-James, Dave (rangaistus), ja Steve ovat nimettyinä tällä viikolla...
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Heinä 2010 22:10

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 48 #1

All the latest news and snippets from the house...

* Jo has told Laura that she is struggling to get to sleep in the house. "I've had insomnia before, it was horrible. By the end of it I was crying and shaking," she said, before Laura agreed that it was lack of sleep which made her cry yesterday.

* After Big Brother appeared happy when talking to the house, Mario commented: "Why is he so cheery today? I think he got laid last night." When Rachel jokes that it was him, Mario replies: "No but I will be the first housemate to seduce Big Brother." Later, Mario came out of the Diary Room and declared to Ben and David: "I'm getting on a more personal level with Big Brother - he didn’t say, 'Can Big Brother help you?' He said, 'Can I help you?' One hurdle down, another 99 hurdles to go - I will seduce Big Brother!"

* Josie told John James in a whispered conversation under the bed covers: "What you say to me is so lovely you don’t realise. You're so nice to me."

* John James revealed that the first thing he will do after leaving the house is call his mum.

* Ben has told David: "John James relies on JJ much more than JJ relies on John. Even though he's new, JJ has the authority - that’s what I find particularly interesting."

* Corin is worried that her attraction to JJ will be turned into a "big thing" by Big Brother. "They go, 'What do you think JJ thinks of you?' and I was like, 'What does JJ think of [me]?'" Corin said. John James replied: "He said he was flattered, he just didn't expect it, he's the same as you just the guy version - really shy and that."

* After hearing the news that David is automatically up for eviction this week, Ben told David that he is lucky because he now doesn't have to nominate. When David pointed out that it came with a price, Ben said: "I would like your price." However, when the minister said that all Ben would have to do to be exempt from nominating is talk about someone he wouldn't put up, Ben declined, stating: "They won't give you what you want."

* Mario joked to Andrew as he came out of the Diary Room after nominating: "Andrew, are we still friends? Can you still look at me, Andrew?" Later, Andrew joked back that he would make Mario a drink "to try and make up for the guilt". After tasting the drink, Mario quipped: "This tastes of bitterness and guilt, why is that?"

* After checking John James was alright after his unsuccessful attempt at escaping the house, Mario said: "I know you just couldn’t control your passion for me anymore so you had to escape."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Heinä 2010 14:03

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 48 #2

* Ben told Mario and Jo about a girl he was in love with. He said they broke up as she had just started university, and that he was 25, and that he "didn't want to ruin her time". He added: "I loved her more than anything, but I think she's moved on".

* Andrew and Laura had a pretend date in the garden to improve his first date skills. They asked each other questions about their favourite films and interests. Laura said she had never heard of the Back to the Future films.

* John James said: "It's things like that which shows you who your true friends are", in relation to JJ and Dave following him in the camera run earlier. He added: "Where's Benny? I haven't seen him all day!"

* Mario cooked his first meal in the house, spaghetti bolognese.

* Ben had a heart-to-heart with Corin at the sofas when she asked him if he was okay. He spoke about the change in the group dynamic since the new housemates entered, and that he doesn't get as emotionally involved as others. He also got nostalgic and said he missed the days of Shabby and Nathan. He joked that he is becoming Ken Barlow from Coronation Street as he is becoming less tolerant in the house.

* Corin tried enthusiastically with Ben to let her cut his hair into a new style. Although happy to let her do it, he said "not tonight". He added: "You've cheered me up, you always cheer me up."

* Andrew told John James to make sure he says goodbye if he ever actually leaves, seeming upset that John James almost left without saying anything to him. John James apologised.

* Andrew asked Josie why she didn't feel herself. She simply responded: "Period."

* Ben spoke to Dave about how Mario has got "stranger and bitchier" to him lately, and that his "constant bragging" is starting to annoy him.

* Dave said that this week's eviction is "massive" for him, as he'll get to see what the public think of him. He said that if he is "loved", then he "would be happy to stay four or five weeks", but that he doesn't want to be here if the public don't want him.

* Josie spoke to Jo, Corin and Laura about her falling out with John James earlier today. Jo told her that she hasn't "embarrassed [herself] in the slightest". Josie told Laura that "everytime we have a tiff, he threatens to leave, it makes me look like the house bully".
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra - Day 49

* John James and Josie carried on talking about their relationship, and what happened yesterday. Josie reassured him that they are "never gonna lose what [they've] got". He replied: "You honestly believe that, even on the outside?". She said: "Yes."

* Rachel told Steve and Dave that she thinks she'll be disliked on the outside, mainly due to her argument with Ben. Steve reassured her that she might not be up for eviction this week.

* Steve thinks that there will be a double eviction this week. Rachel agreed, saying that she likes the idea of a double, as it means "leaving with a mate".

* Ben joked that he thought the housemates would get hair and make-up done every two weeks, as they would be on television. He said that he was "very naive".

* John James and Josie got extremely close under the covers. There were noises that sounded like kissing, but it was most likely Josie sucking her thumb, as they were chatting throughout.

* Laura became upset when she started missing her boyfriend. She spoke about possibly leaving to Corin, Jo and Rachel. The girls consoled her about missing her boyfriend, but told her that she would regret it if she left so early on. JJ, Corin and Mario said that they hope she doesn't leave.
-----
Lisää uutisia täällä:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Heinä 2010 19:30

Nimeämisspoileri 2:
Steve voitti save & replace tehtävän ja on täten turvassa häädöltä. Steve valitsi Andrew:n korvaavaksi ehdokkaaksi...

Joten tämä tarkoittaa sitä, että Ben, John-James, Dave, ja Andrew ovat nimettyinä häätöön tällä viikolla...
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Heinä 2010 20:30

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 49 #2

* Corin has discussed Big Brother's growing interest in her attraction to JJ as he keeps asking the sales assistant what she thinks of the new arrival in the Diary Room. After speaking about how embarrassed she was that JJ would have seen her walking around with no make-up and shaving herself while he was watching at home, she recounted to Josie an embarrassing incident last night where she'd called the cup of tea JJ made her a "fit brew" as he was walking towards her with it. "So today I'm going to make a point of saying to someone giving me a drink - going 'fit brew'," she said, adding: "I'm just going to forget about that now and forget that he's fit and see him as he is."

* David revealed to JJ: "Nice sleep talking last night... you were gong on about Alcoholics Anonymous, about someone going to Alcoholics Anonymous." After the housemates laughed at the news, JJ conceded: "I do sleep talk."

* David said to Andrew as they were exercising in the garden this morning: "I love John, I think John is one of the favourites to win it." He added: "He's had a few arguments and had a few weird moments but the good outweigh the bad." However, when Andrew said that his potential romance with Josie might work in his favour, David dismissed the claims and stated that there was no definitely romance occurring.

* As Ben was getting ready for the 'Battle Of The Brides' task, Laura warned him that JJ might "have the edge" on her when it comes to catching the bouquet - leading Ben to disclose: "I find him a bit cliquey at times." After Laura asked what he meant, the writer explained: "In groups 'cause I'm not in the cool group."
You´re welcome!

keisarin
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja keisarin » 28 Heinä 2010 13:53

the sun kirjoitti:Shock exit as Laura leaves BB

LAURA has walked out of Big Brother after little more than 100 hours in the house.

The 20-year-old was one of three housemates to enter Big Brother on Friday, alongside Jo and JJ.

On Monday, Laura expressed concerns about her relationship on the outside and indicated that she was having problems with her boyfriend.

At this point, she asked to leave BB but was told to think about the decision overnight.

However, yesterday she told housemates that she would stay and just had to enjoy her time in the house.

But this morning, the blonde bombshell changed her mind and after a chat with Big Brother, left through the diary room doors.

This makes Laura one of the housemates with the shortest ever stints in BB history.

The sales assistant is the third housemate to walk out of the house this series following in the footsteps of Shabby and Caoimhe.

Ei mene kyllä englannin biggarilla hyvin.Kun 4 on kävellyt ulos.Sori että kirjoitin sen näin en tiedä miten nuo uutiset tehtdään tonne niin kuin muut teette.

Muokkasin. //Tirkka

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Heinä 2010 14:39

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 49 #3

The latest news and snippets from the house…

* Ben and Steve were talking about fellow housemate Laura's announcement that she wanted to leave the house. Having tried to talk her round, the pair spoke of how they wanted the 20-year-old to stay. "There nothing to take your mind off your own problems," Ben began, "then helping somebody else," Steve finished. "We don’t want a young, pretty girl like that leaving," the ex-serviceman added.

* Rachel announced that she and Jo wanted to teach Ben a lesson, after outing him as a serial flirt. "Me and cougar are going to play the player, see how he likes it," she announced.

* Josie spoke to JJ about bringing back the TV series The Crystal Maze. JJ asked her who she would pick to replace former host Richard O'Brien. "What happened to Right Said Fred 'cause he looks a bit like him?" she suggested.

* Ben invited new housemate Jo to stay with him in London for the weekend once they leave the house. Jo speculated that Ben had already offered some of the other female housemates the same invitation. "Don’t lead me up the garden path," she warned. "You wouldn't be the first," Mario declared, having overheard.

* Josie told Jo how good she looked in a pair of jeans she was wearing, but the make-up artist insisted that she never gets any male attention on the outside world. Josie was surprised. "I can't believe you haven't got about 300 husbands out there," she said.

* During the 'Save & Replace' task, John James and Steve were locked in a 'sudden death' round. With both sides having caught the last five throws, the game continued. "Dinner ain't going to be ready until about 9pm at this rate," Josie commented.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Confirmed: BB Laura will be replaced

Kuva

Channel 4 has confirmed that walker Laura will be replaced by a new housemate.

Following the 20-year-old sales assistant's departure early this morning, there has been speculation online that another late entrant may join the show on Friday.

Confirming reports, the official BB Twitter account said: "So it's goodbye to Laura but we can reveal she'll be replaced by a new housemate in the future."

Fans on the DS forums and Twitter have called for one of the potential housemates from Friday's live show - Joel, Megan or Samuel - to be used as a replacement. However, it has not been confirmed whether the new contestant will be selected from that list.

Laura walked out this morning after less than a week on the show, complaining that she felt "overwhelmed" by the experience.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:'Ignore the Obvious' task unveilled

Big Brother has revealed this week's shopping task, in which housemates must ignore all unusual events in the house to win a luxury shopping budget and messages from home.

As the group gathered on the sofa, a hunky postman entered the main doors to deliver task instructions.

"For this weeks shopping task, housemates must do nothing at all except for one thing - ignore the obvious," Mario read aloud.

"Throughout the next few days, multiple random events will take place throughout the Big Brother house and housemates must not react to these taking place."

He then relayed that Big Brother deemed 'reacting' as pointing, gasping, laughing, gawping, smirking, screaming, jumping or running away.

"The only place housemates can discuss random events is in the Diary Room," Andrew said as he took over reading out the instructions.

"Housemates should acknowledge Big Brother messages that start with, 'This is Big Brother'."

As Andrew was speaking, a safe was being installed in the bedroom which stated the number of fails the housemates were allowed. He said that housemates received a 'fail' every time an individual housemate reacted.

After finishing with the instructions, Andrew was told to click his fingers. Music then began and the postman started stripping - the first of the housemates' 'Ignore the Obvious' tasks.

Speaking later on the week's challenge, Mario said: "I think we should basically leave Rachel locked in a room somewhere."

"And Jose can go with her," John James agreed.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Heinä 2010 13:52

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 50 #1

* Following Laura's exit from the show, a number of the housemates were talking about how difficult it is in the house. "Everyone that’s auditioned thinks they can handle it in here and you don’t know until your in here," John James stated. "She would have done so well in this house," Rachel said, saying she wished the 20-year-old had stayed.

* Ben returned from the Diary Room saying that he had sorted out an 'admin issue' with Big Brother. When quizzed on what it was, the broadcaster said: "A little private arrangement I have with someone." "Ding dong!" replied Steve.

* Josie saw that Andrew was feeling down and went to try and cheer him up. "I want to make you feel better but I don’t know what to do," she said. "I just don’t want to go. It has to happen sometime doesn't it? It's just 'cause I've had such a great time here," he explained. Josie told him he still had plenty of time in the house, "There is still more to come, I know there is for you," she reassured him.

* David teased Ben about this Friday's eviction, suggesting he would be voted out of the house. "Just tell my wife I love her when you see her," he joked. "I'll be going home with her, back to South Wales," Ben said. "Glory time," added Andrew suggestively.

* John James told Josie: "I love the gap in your teeth," which sparked a back-and-forth exchange of features they liked about one another. "I love your funny eye brows," Josie replied, "I love your pumpkin head," John James responded before Josie said: "I love the way your eyelashes look, a bit singed.

* Mario commented to Corin this morning that it was Day 50 of Big Brother and that it was a "cheap holiday" for the two. He continued: "If for some reason one of us is evicted next Friday we would have been here 59 days." "We would have missed so much wouldn’t we if we'd gone when we were up?" Corin replied.

* Steve tricked Jo and Corin into believing he was thinking of walking after Laura's departure this morning. "He misses his kids and that... he told me about this yesterday, told me not to say anything," John James said, continuing the joke. However, Steve soon revealed it was a trick, adding: "That was brilliant acting John, I didn’t think I'd hold it in."

* Corin continued discussing her attraction to new housemate JJ. "I'm just watching JJ get ready, you can look but don’t touch," Corin said to Jo as she sat on the bed. Later when JJ entered the room, she commented that everyone she has shared a bed with has either walked or been evicted.

* Josie and John James cuddled up in bed before the rounders game today. "You like looking after me? I look like looking after you as well," Josie said. "You make me feel really special, you just genuinely do care for me so much." As John James was called by JJ to begin playing rounders, Josie then began pulling him back into the bed.

* Housemates had a short game of rounders this afternoon, where the winning team consisted of Andrew, Corin, David and Mario. "I'm sick of always being on the losing team now - whatever team I'm on loses," Josie said afterwards. Later John James joked to Rachel: "Note to self - don't pick Rachel for anything," after noticing her lack of effort in the game.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Marcus Bentley enters Big Brother house

Marcus Bentley, Big Brother's iconic narrator since its first episode, has entered the house as part of this week's 'Ignore The Obvious' task.

As several housemates sat by the sofas, Bentley suddenly arrived via the Diary Room. He held a microphone and said: "6.40pm. Some of the housemates are in the living room."

Housemates including David and Steve did their best to ignore the Geordie, as the minister spoke of the "love in his belly" for Steve. David let out a giggle when Bentley said: "6.45pm. Dave and Steve are talking, about love."

Bentley continued to follow housemates around while the group tried not to laugh. JJ attempted a Bentley impression when the narrator was sat near him in the garden.

While housemates were by the sofas, Bentley said: "Josie and John James are discussing, having a lie down." This prompted the pair and Rachel to burst into laughter. John James then sneakily placed a Jaffa Cake next to Bentley, who gladly accepted it.

The narrator also followed Corin and Jo to the bathroom, and rested on Ben's bed. After around 40 minutes, Bentley went to the Diary Room, where he could be heard saying: "Is that enough, yeah?"
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Estate agent shows couple around BB house

An estate agent showed a couple around the Big Brother house this evening as part of today's 'Ignore The Obvious' task.

Entering the property at around 10.30pm, the trio headed in through the front door and proceeded to walk through to the living room. "A warning – the current owners aren't really looking after the place," explained the estate agent, who began talking them through the decor, fixtures and fittings.

"It's a little bit over-decorated if you ask me. A little bit over-designed. I don't know who did it but they really went for it... It's very, very cheaply made. I believe there's permission to take out this wall... and the ceiling too. So basically you've got a blank canvas here. Just take a moment! Have a look, relax."

Steve, John James, Rachel and Josie were sitting on the sofas ignoring the newcomers, who soon headed out to the garden. "The whole place is liable to collapse at any minute... but you've got a paddling pool there," reported the estate agent.

"Beyond the wall is a nice view. It's absolutely beautiful. But that's a listed wall. You can't move that... and there's no moles. This is a gardener's wet dream. Thousands and thousands of rats but no moles... as I mentioned before, the previous tenants have really trashed the place."

Keeping an eye on proceedings yet not acknowledging there was anything awry, the housemates began an energetic game of catch in the garden, whooping and shouting every time one of them caught the ball.

They then followed the trio of guests into the kitchen, and then to the bedroom and bathroom.

Finally, the estate agent and couple sat on the sofas to discuss the property. The man said that the house was "interesting", and the woman called it "unusual".

"That sounds like a buying signal to me," continued the estate agent, asking if they'd seen any other properties they're interested in. "We looked at a place in Albert Square... the location wasn't really what we were looking for," they replied. "Downmarket," nodded the estate agent, advising them to put in an offer as soon as possible. "But between me and you... make it low. Make it a low offer."

The couple decided that they'd "seen enough" and they all promptly exited through the front doors. "I really hate it," slammed the girl, once out of earshot.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Heinä 2010 22:57

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 51 #1

# After Ben seemed certain he would be going in tomorrow's eviction, Jo warned that it is never "a full-blown conclusion". After he replied that John James would certainly be safe, she replied: "It's never sure though."

# John James asked Mario why he thought Ben was going to be evicted tomorrow. "Only 'cause the past week he's been really miserable," he explained. "I don’t think they’ll vote you out 'cause of the romance going on between you and Josie."

# Meanwhile David was in the bedroom complaining about Mario. Speaking about John James's opinion of him, David said: "All these tantrums, all these games. He said he didn’t know how to address it, I said people have had a pop at him, it's becoming more and more isn’t it?" Later, when last week's musical shopping task was brought up, David added: "Mole was going on about that video, I was like, 'You're never going to be a popstar, get over it'."

# Joking about the task, Steve said: "Wouldn't be nice if the garden was full of scantily clad cheerleaders on this 'nothing' day, 20 to 25... give the old boy a bit of a perk up?" Later, his wife appeared in the garden.

# As Rachel was watching over the house from the kitchen, she joked to Andrew that she was "watching Big Brother". "I think I'll change the channel," Andrew said as he noticed nothing was happening in the house.

# Josie commented on Rachel and Ben's past feud, stating: "Rachel's all about romance, I think she's trying to find that with Ben," leading Jo to reply: "Ben's not a bad guy but there's no romance from him."

# Mario continued to try to wind up Jo, convincing JJ and Corin to join him in standing around Jo in the bathroom silently while staring at her. Jo managed to ignore the trio as they carried out their prank, telling David who was sat opposite her, "What I'm surprised at is the other two nothings he's managed to get involved," as Mario burst into laughter. David then noted that Corin looked like Nanny McPhee as she tried to keep an expressionless face.

# Ben, David and Andrew have been discussing the bed habits of John James and Josie, with Ben wondering if they have actually done anything in bed. "Anything productive? No, but maybe some things that are counterproductive," Andrew told him. David then did an impression of Big Brother narrator Marcus Bentley, saying: "Day 51 in the Big Brother house and John James and Josie are still in bed. They've now been in bed for 51 days!"

# Corin questioned Josie on how far she and John James have gone romantically, asking whether they had snogged yet. After Josie confirmed that they had, Corin asked whether she was "loving it". Josie told her that it was hard with lots of people around before Corin suggested they both sneak off into the wardrobe.
Muita uutisia:

Zombies haunt the Big Brother bedroom
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... droom.html

Housemates bemoan 'Ignoring' task
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -task.html

Tourists enter the house for the task
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -task.html

Steve and David's wives visit house
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... house.html

Davina McCall to enter BB11 house

Wilding enters compound to taunt housemates
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... mates.html

-----
Lisää uutisia täällä:
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 30 Heinä 2010 22:32

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra - Day 52 #1

* Ben said that he believes he will be leaving tonight, but Jo reassured him that he's "charming" and "never horrible to anyone". Ben replied: "Thank you, that's a lovely thing to say." Ben and Josie agreed that Jo had improved the house since her arrival.

* Mario comforted Andrew, who seemed worried about tonight's eviction. He said: "I can feel this eviction is making me a worse person." Mario explained that surviving an eviction is "the weirdest feeling" and that the eviction day "would drag and drag".

* Ben and David agreed that John James was being "a miserable bastard" today. David said: "He's relying on his looks to keep him in." Ben also said that "he's actually really dull".

* Corin asked housemates if they could buy one thing, what it would be? Steve said "a day ticket out of here". Josie joked: "A life." Andrew asked if they were allowed to read a review on their public perception, would they read it? JJ said he would "burn it" as it "would change your opinion of yourself, good or bad". Steve said that he would read it.

* Ben and David asked Mario how the voting public normally choose their evictees. Mario pointed out that David fans may be voting Ben out, even though they are close friends, in order to keep him in the house, and vice versa.

* JJ asked housemates who their "Top 5 celebrity best mates" would be. His included Gordon Ramsay, James Corden, David Beckham and Peter Andre. Josie picked Alan Carr, Russell Brand, Jonathan Ross, Catherine Tate and Peter Kay. Andrew's included Ricky Gervais, Stephen Fry and Jamie Oliver, while Corin chose Simon Cowell, Sharon Osbourne and Fern Britton.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 52 #2

* JJ said that he "used to be good at writing limericks and raps", and if he was given 10 minutes, he could write a poem "about anything".

* Ben spoke to Jo about John James's "hypocrisy", in terms of when he criticises people for analysing what the public may think, while he himself is the "king of conspiracy theories". Ben believed that John James is actually "desperate" to stay, even if he says otherwise.

* Jo told Ben that she would understand if she is up for eviction next week, as she is a newcomer, describing the world and the house as "dog eat world", and that she is "not fooling" herself. Mario and Ben however, told her they doubt she'll be up for eviction.

* Josie said that there is "nothing more unattractive than arrogance and rudeness". John James said that he will stop and speak to anyone who recognises him and asks questions. Josie and JJ agreed.

* Jo said it would be "a big blow" if there is a double eviction tonight. However, she said she would b "quite happy" if "two of the three" people that didn't get chosen last week, came in tonight. She also said that she would like "two guys and one girl" to enter soon.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 52 #3

* Andrew revealed his concerns about the crowd reaction this evening - leading David to joke: "It seems my made up, fantasy religion is doing well against your cold-hearted, atheistic views." "It's not about how happy your life is, it's about the truth," Andrew replied.

* David later revealed that "the greatest gift the Lord gave me was rest", to which Rachel replied: "Were you quite restless before you were born again?" "I was restless, I suffered depression, panic attacks," David revealed.

* JJ joked to Jo that he is dressing up for tonight "just in case we have a sudden little flipout [eviction]".

* Steve recounted to housemates instructions from Big Brother which said they could not sing this evening if they wanted to pass their 'Ignore the Obvious' task. "This is essential - they told me in there," Steve said.

* After Rachel accused JJ of talking to himself, he explained: "I sent out a public invite. I said, 'Who wants to snuggle with me on the sofa?' but I don’t think anyone heard me."

* Contemplating evictions, JJ said: "At the end of the day everyone in here has been put up by their friends so if people you live with can find faults with you, surely people in the outside world could find faults... that's why you can never call it can you?"
Muita uutisia:

New Big Brother housemate confirmed
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... irmed.html

Phil Edgar Jones enters Big Brother house

-----
Lisää uutisia täällä:
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Heinä 2010 01:22

Häätöspoileri:
BBUK 11:n asukas, joka häädetään talosta kuudentena on... Ben !!!

Benin häätöprosentti: 52 %
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Elo 2010 15:51

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 53 #1

* Big Brother played the alarm three times this morning in order to get the sleeping housemates to wake up. Corin asked if Sam slept well, to which he said that he did. He warned that he is a sleep talker, to which David replied: "Yeah there's a few of them in here. We had a conversation going on."

* Sam mocked Josie and John James this morning, jokingly shouting: "Oh put it away Josie!" as they lay in bed. He went on to imitate them, saying: "I really love you Josie... Well that's okay JJ, I really love you too..." JJ then shouted over: "Oi, my name's JJ, his name is John."

* Josie told Jo and Sam about the "field parties" she usually holds in the summer. Sam asked if they ever got shut down by the police, to which she replied: "No, there's nothing they can do about it - it's private land."

* Rachel chatted to Sam while making some of the housemates coffee. After mishearing a question, he said: "I really can't understand you sometimes." The scouser told him that if he can't understand he just needs to say, as she put milk in the drinks. A frustrated Mario watched and said: "Rachel, how many seconds did it take you to forget that I told you Jo takes her coffee black and not to put milk in it?" Rachel shrugged it off and said it would be fine.

* Jo cried while lying in bed this morning, prompting Steve to head over and give her a cuddle. Jo said that she was fine, just "hormonal". Steve told her: "You might be seeing a grown man cry today, if they've got my kids on the TV. I'll be banging on the Diary Room door asking to go home." Jo replied: "You ain't going anywhere, soldier boy."

* Mario offered to make Corin a dress today, although it "will have to be black". She enthusiastically agreed, saying: "Something sexy with a flower. Or something cute and fluffy." When Mario asked how short she likes her dresses she replied: "Really, really short." "A belt it is then!" he quipped.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 53 #2

* Sam continued to joke with Josie and John James as the group sat on the sofas, saying: "Do you two just whisper sweet nothings to each other all day long? What is that about?" David laughed: "They're usually in the bedroom, they've only come out because you're here!" Sam then imitated Josie and John James by whispering in her ear and hugging her while sucking on his thumb loudly.

* Jo and Mario talked about All Saints and Take That, and the differing successes of their recent reunions. Jo said that although Robbie is going back to Take That, it must have been nice for the four to have achieved success without him.

* Jo told Mario about her ideal man, who she says is "Northern, bit of a swagger, a manly man". She then said she meant "no disrespect" to Mario when she talked about "manly men". Mario asked: "Why, do I not come across as manly?" She replied: "It's got nothing to do with your masculinity, I think it's just because you've got a soft nature."

* Mario said that the type of man he is attracted to is "tall, about my height, short dark hair, with confidence" and "not overly-pruned metrosexual types". He added: "Basically my ideal type of guy is JJ in 15 years time." He said that he likes older men, up to their 50s, because of the confidence that they have.

* Jo said that she was "more shallow" when it comes to the looks of men now, adding: "When I was younger anything went. I was doing it for the United Nations."

* Josie, Sam, Andrew, Rachel, JJ and John James discussed the phrase "Throw another shrimp on the barbie." John James said that they don't have shrimp on barbecues in Australia, but that they do eat barbecue quite regularly. JJ said: "When I go to Oz I want a barbecue every day."

* Jo said that she used to go out with someone that reminds her very much of Ben, and that they are both "serial seducers". She explained: "They could seduce a salt-pot - man, woman, cat, dog, they can seduce them." Mario joked that he got "played" by Ben. "You can't not like him, you can't not like his character," Jo concluded.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 53 #3

* While playing catch with JJ in the garden, John James said that he's always wanted a pet monkey, with JJ adding: "Yeah, like Ross off Friends." Sam said: "Yeah, but what if you got a monkey like off Family Guy, like dead evil?"

* The housemates are chatted about how long there is left in the house. JJ said that there are four weeks left in this series. John James said: "It's got to be a double [eviction] this Friday."

* Josie joked that John James would be terrible to go to a sad film with, as he would embarrass her by crying. John James laughed and said that he cried at Toy Story 2 when the girl cowboy Jessie gets taken away from her owner.

* Mario cooked a noodle dish for the housemates. As Rachel made a pitta, Mario joked: "Put some noodles in your pitta - it'll make your tits look fitter." He then asked: "What would you do if you woke up one morning and your boobs were five times as big?" Rachel said that she'd be happy and walk round with no top on.

* The housemates told Sam about Mario's "massive left bollock". Mario joked: "Who's been spreading wild, malicious rumours about me?" He then added that he will show Sam later. JJ laughed: "Don't act like you don't want to see it."

* Jo, Mario and Andrew discussed the housemates' anticipated messages from home. Jo said that some might be a video and some could be a letter. Mario said: "Yeah, I guess it depends if they can get hold of them to film it. Or if they can write." He put on a southern US accent, and added: "Because my family is illiterate. I'm the only one that went to school!"

* Just before Big Brother called the housemates together, Sam said: "I'm thinking I might have a shower." Mario asked: "A naked shower?" Sam joked: "Only if you come, Mario."

-----
Lisää uutisia täällä:
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Elo 2010 18:59

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 54 #1

* John James joked this morning about how many times he has wanted to leave the house because of Josie. "First time was over there, second time was when I stormed out of the Andrew party, I'm sure there's another time I'm talking about - three times and a fire exit," he said. He then added: "Someone you didn't care about couldn't make you feel like that, Sam Pepper couldn’t make you feel like that." "You couldn’t have cared for me in the second week, John," Josie replied.

* Mario asked Sam how he felt when being rejected for Big Brother twice before entering the house. "I just said to myself, I thought, 'That’s it, I'm not going to go home thinking I'm gonna get in,' until I got the call for the six of us," he said. "If Laura walked and it’s the last series ever, it's meant to be I guess."

* The two then discussed Mario's role as house 'mole' in the early weeks of the series. "When I saw you on launch night we all thought it was impossible but we didn’t think people would double bluff Big Brother," Sam said. "I probably have to thank Shabby for that," Mario replied. "She was into conspiracy theories, she convinced herself, Caoimhe, Ife and five other people there was another house and I as the mole was the decoy."

* Corin spoke to Josie in the garden about her relationship in the outside world. "What I've said about Rachel and things, it's obvious now we're not together otherwise she would have done the message [yesterday]," she said. "She'll be alright anyway." When Josie asked her if she thought she and her girlfriend would remain friends, Corin replied that she hoped so.

* Rachel described her experience on Pop Idol to JJ. "It's different now, you can go back to normality - it's so weird I was still at the bingo hall coming home on the train in my uniform and there's my face on OK! magazine," she said. "[For] two months [it] was great going into Tesco and seeing my photo on the magazines but it took me a year to go back to normality, people are like, 'Oh she now thinks she's famous'. Like I'd be out with my mates and they'd be like, 'You're not talking to us, you're talking to all these other people'."

* Mario revealed to Rachel that his mother has been a Wiccan for three years and despite initially being skeptical, he has seen evidence which has made him more open minded. "When I was really down in my life she said the rune stones told her I was going into Big Brother before even I [knew]," he described. "Wiccan's been going for hundreds of years so who are we to know it's not true?" Rachel replied.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 54 #2

* Mario and Rachel talked about signs that they received that they would get into Big Brother. Mario said his mum, who practices Wicca, told him that the runes had confirmed he would be chosen. Rachel said that she had seen a psychic who told her that something big would happen.

* David continued to complain about his video message, telling John James: "I was a little bit annoyed with [my wife], I wasn't annoyed with Big Brother. And I wasn't disappointed with what my wife and mum said, but I just wish they'd put more effort into thinking that I'd maybe want to hear from my mates and my kids."

* JJ and Andrew discussed sports, with JJ saying how gentlemanly boxing is as a sport, despite its violent nature. He says that the same is true of rugby, which Steve agreed. Andrew said that he loves snooker and would like to go to The Crucible in Sheffield to watch it. JJ commented: "Snooker's brilliant. It's dying out though, isn't it?"

* Jo admitted to Mario that her mum would not be happy with some of the outfits she had worn in the house, as she tried to fit into a pair of shorts. "But that's how I dress," she told him. She then said that she would never want to be seen as "mutton".

* Josie accused Sam of putting garlic back in her pillowcases. He responded by burping very loudly in her face. She shouted: "Sam! Don't do things like that, that's disgusting!" As the two traded jibes, Josie warned: "You're going down. I've got five brothers, I could go all night!"

-----
Lisää uutisia täällä:
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Elo 2010 18:02

Nimeämisspoileri:
John-James, Mario ja Rachel keräsivät eniten nimeämispisteitä tällä viikolla... Nimeämisspoileri 2:
Mario voitti tiistaisen Save & Replace tehtävän ja on täten turvassa häädöltä. Mario nimesi Daven itsensä korvaajaksi häätöön, joten se tarkoittaa sitä, että joko John-James, Dave tai Rachel häädetään talosta perjantaina.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Elo 2010 12:28

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 55 #1

* Steve told Josie that he was glad that Andrew wasn't evicted on Friday: "I was hoping and praying he never went. I can see him being here at the end… he's just different, isn't he, totally different." Josie agreed, saying he is: "Funny, such a nice guy."

* Josie told John James that he had defended Sam when he shouldn't have done following their argument. "No I didn’t," John James replied. "I don’t like you anyway, I'm just doing it to make some money," Josie joked.

* Corin was told by Big Brother that in order to receive more cigarettes the group would have to give up something, she asked the housemates what they would be willing to give up. "Sam Pepper," suggested Andrew. "I'll do a sponsored silence," offered Rachel. John James then suggested that Corin went into the Diary Room to 'mac' on with JJ in order to get her nicotine fix.

* During a particularly competitive game of marbles between David and JJ, Josie walked across the area that the boys were playing in. "What are you doing Jose? You wouldn’t do that at Wimbledon, don’t do it here!" David exclaimed.

* Mario asked Sam about his relationship with Josie, the 21-year-old insisted that Josie 'liked him really' to which Josie responded: "Sam Pepper, if you think that I seriously like you, you need to go outside and have a word with yourself."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 56 #1

* David apologised to Andrew in the kitchen, having kept him awake last night. "I'm sorry you didn't sleep last night little mole," he began, giving the Oxford student a hug. "I wish you would have slept, it's one of the consequences of being in the Big Brother house," he said.

* Later on, Sam and Steve were talking about David's antics the night before. "What time do you think Dave shut up last night, 3?" asked Sam. "Later than that," replied Steve, as he looked at David lying face down in the garden: "He's obviously feeling it this morning."

* JJ and Sam spoke about living in the Big Brother house. "It’s a lot different when you get in," Sam commented. "I would quite happily stay in here for six months or a year. I don’t think its that hard of a situation," replied JJ.

* Sam was showing Corin and Mario what points in the back are good to massage. On seeing this, David took his T-shirt off. "Sam come and work me a little bit," the minister asked. "I'm not giving the funky monk-y a back massage-y," Sam responded.

* Before the 'Save & Replace' task began, Mario told John James he had narrowed it down to two people that he might pick to replace him if he won. "If I win by some sort of a fluke, I've painted a button one side red, one side white and I'm just going to flip it," Mario said, with the each respective housemate assigned a side of the button.

* Sam named JJ and Jo as the people he think will be up named as up for eviction tomorrow. Speaking about Jo, he said: "She's one of my favourite people in the house, I can speak to her about anything but I don’t know if other people see that." John James added: "I think I'll be up, I think you might be onto something about Jo and I think Rachel as well."

* Sam discovered his arms were double jointed today after believing that the ability to press his hands against his stomach and get his elbows to touch one another was normal. "My new party trick," he said proudly.

* Sam commented to Andrew: "It was a shit position on Friday 'cause you could have went and your best friend in the house could have went." "My best friend did go," replied Andrew. "I genuinely thought I wasn’t going to stay as well."
-----
Lisää uutisia täällä:
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Elo 2010 11:21

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 57 #1

* David and John James wound up Rachel this morning, telling the 28-year-old that her excessive noise levels would see her evicted this week. "No wonder you're flipping out of the door Friday, it’s this flipping mouth that don’t stop going man," David began. "I don’t know how she gets a breath in," John James added. Rachel laughed as she responded: "I hate all you guys."

* The housemates discovered a dart board in the garden; part of the Dickens task, much to JJ's delight. "Have you seen me throw a set of arrows?" he said confidently. David laughed at the 23-year-old's claims that he could beat him at darts. "You're more mouth than trousers, son," he mocked.

* Sam, who has been sharing a bed with Rachel, was talking to Mario about this Friday's eviction. "I'm looking forward to the fact on Friday I'll have a bed to myself," Sam said. "So you think Rachel is going?" Mario replied. "I'd be surprised if she didn't," answered Sam, to which Mario concurred: "I agree she is the most vulnerable one."

* David and Mario tried to encourage Rachel that being locked in a room with John James for 24 hours would not be that bad, but the air hostess disagreed. "We've got to sit on a chair for 24 hours; so it's easy for everyone to enjoy having a song and dance to do, but pardon me if I'm not ecstatic about it, in my last few days in the Big Brother house," she complained.

* During a conversation in the living room, Jo criticised John James for not making an effort with Rachel during their task. "I think he's made no effort to talk to her, I think that’s arrogant. Whoever you get put in there with, this is your chance to get to know them and just talk," she declared.

* John James told Mario that he cares too much about the Big Brother experience after Mario got overly nervous during the 'Save & Replace' task. "You were making it sound like someone was going to die, it's just Big Brother!" John James told him, before suggesting that Mario has 'a real thing' about the show.

* Sam teased David about being nominated by claiming that he hopes David is evicted on Friday. David told him: "Don't worry Sam, if I do stay you'll be going the next week so you'll only have a week of me." Sam then suggested David can't take his relentless insults.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Day 57 #2

The latest news and snippets from the house...

* David managed to make the gruel housemates were required to eat even more unpleasant after accidentally adding far more salt than he was supposed to

* Sam received an extra large helping of gruel for breakfast. "Portions will change depending on how people treat me," joked David

* JJ received a special task from the Tree of Temptation, requiring him to steal as many coins as he could from Corin's desk

* John James told Rachel: "At least I'm stuck in here with you and not Corin, could you imagine what that'd be like?"

* The housemates believe it will be a double eviction next week, as the overall shopping budget they can win is less than usual.
-----
Lisää uutisia täällä:
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Elo 2010 20:52

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 59

The latest news and snippets from the house..

* JJ has been pressing Mario for details of his rumoured 'secret'. However, the 28-year-old refused to give anything away.

* Mario says that he has attended 'sex parties' in his past but has only been to watch. The former Mole also claimed to have had sexual intercourse that was broadcast live on the internet. Looking unimpressed, JJ replied: "Spare me any details."

* Both Corin and JJ have been talking about the difference in Dave's appearance from when he first entered the house. "Dave looks so different from when he first come in," said Corin. JJ agreed and claimed that his new haircut and weight loss had given him a new image.

* Sam spoke about how much time he spent with Davina McCall before entering the house. "[When] there was six of us I was with her for quite a bit and then she gave us all a hug and kiss and I spent quite a bit of time with her," he said. "When I came up on my own I spent more time with her again with rehearsals." After Big Brother reminded him not to talk about the audition process, he added: "I can't say anything in this house."

* Housemates speculated about Mario's magic trick after he decided to use Rachel as his assistant, but will be with a new person during the performance tonight. "If it's Davina..," Andrew contemplated.

* John James spoke about his plans if he gets evicted this evening. "The first thing I'm gonna do when I walk down stairs is ring mum, ask if everything's alright and then from that I’ll decide whether to go home or not," he said. When he stated that he may not go home for six months, Josie argued that he couldn't be that harsh on his mother. "She'll come over, I reckon," John James said. "Introduce her to my Auntie Kay, they’ll get along," replied Josie.

* Big Brother accidentally announced that the living room would be open for ten minutes instead of the store room this morning. After a correction was made, David, Andrew and JJ chanted: "You don’t know what you’re doing! You don’t know what you’re doing!"

* Corin and Sam have apologised to each other for their argument last night concerning the amount of tokens being spent on cigarettes. Sam said: "I should have said it better", while Corin commented: "It's done now - 'cos I heard it all day I should have handled it better." The pair hugged after Sam suggested: "Let's forget about it."

* Josie and John James discussed first evictee Rachael. While Josie believed that she had behaved more "airy" at auditions, John James commented that she was also like that in the house. "She was one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen," added Josie, but John James disagreed, saying: "She wasn’t that great... I don’t rate Beyoncé, I rate Shakira."

* When Big Brother announced that David's Bibles were available for him to collect, Sam misheard and thought they were describing "fireballs". "There's fireballs in there Sammy, don’t you worry," David joked.

* David discussed tonight's eviction with Mario, commenting: "If Rachel was to go I'd feel sorry for her 'cos women have a tough time. If John goes and Rachel stays it will be a massive feather in her cap." However, Rachel seemed certain of her fate. "I think the whole house knows I'm going as well... can't change it, can we?" she said.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 59 #2

The latest news and snippets from the house..

* Jo and Steve noted how surprising it was to hear that Sam has lots of "responsible" jobs in the outside world. Steve said he hoped he didn't have the "same attitude" when looking after children as he does inside the house.

* Steve wondered why it was only the three nominated housemates that were punished for talking about nominating Sam. He added that he thinks that "everyone is up" instead.

* John James said that he "couldn't care less" if he leaves tonight, saying that this week's task has made him "low". He said: "If you left on a good task, you'd be sad to leave. Right now I don't give a rip".

* Josie said she expects to hear "a lot of 'get Josie out's" tonight. She told Corin: "At least I've been true to myself. If anyone don't like me, they don't like me".

* David told Josie that Sam had "slipped up" by telling him that Josie was "the favourite" in the outside. Josie wondered whether that was why Sam "had made a beeline" for her. David and John James agreed that is the case.

* The housemates have discussed the possibility of a double eviction this week. While most don't believe it will happen, Sam and Andrew agreed that this would put David in danger of going. JJ joked: "Do you know what would have been good for the 'Obvious' task last week? If Davina had come through and gone 'Two of these guys will be leaving tonight'. Imagine not reacting to that."

* Convinced that she is leaving this evening, Rachel said on her interview with Davina: "I hope she'll ask me not too many horrible questions... I got in here, I can't moan."

* David and Sam joked about JLS this evening in front of JJ, knowing that he is friends with one of the band members. "Wouldn’t it be cool to know someone who knew them, we could hang out," David said, adding that some of the band's friends could get a fanbase off the back of the friendship. "Like you know how I've always wondered how JJ had a fanbase before he even entered the house? Something like that?" Sam asked. "Not quite but something like that," replied David - to laughter from JJ.

* Sam asked Andrew how good he is at maths. "I took my GCSE when I was 12, my A Level when I was 13," replied Andrew.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Elo 2010 13:59

Häätöspoileri:
BBUK 11:n asukas, joka häädetään talosta seitsemäntenä on... Rachel !!!

Rachelin häätöprosentti: 58,5 %
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Elo 2010 12:53

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 60 #1

* Corin and Mario swapped dream stories this morning after Corin revealed that she dreamed about fellow housemate JJ. "We were at a party, John and Josie were there. I can't remember, I was just dead happy," she said. Meanwhile, Mario dreamt that he was the new judge of The X Factor. "Simon Cowell was explaining what I had to do. I didn’t get why as I couldn’t sing myself," he said. "We were going on a yacht to celebrate then [the] stupid alarm woke me up."

* John James commented to Sam that he believed David would be the most missed housemate if he were to leave. "The baron's the strangest, he was really quiet at the start. Keeley came - one of the loudest here then she left and he's really quiet again. He was playing pranks and everything when Keeley was here," he said. "It feels like Shabby was here for two months when she was here for three weeks."

* John James commented at how good Sam will be at nominations because he will know which housemates to put against one another to see the most popular housemates leave. "He knows who will be good against different people so he knows which faces to swap," the Australian said. "He wants to stay in the game the longest." "He's very clever," Andrew agreed.

* After Big Brother took back the housemate's marbles, the group began looking for alternatives to continue their game and found one by painting pork meatballs with nail varnish. "I'm happy with this pork ball, he's not running as fast as he could but I'm happy," David said. Watching this from the bathroom after lending out her nail varnish, Jo said to Corin: "Look at the marble gang, you'd think it was [a] bloody Chelsea and Man U match."

* David revealed that he asked Big Brother if he could have the message from his children that he lost in his Tree of Temptation task. "I asked if I could have my message and they said, 'Dave you did receive your message - backwards'," he laughed.

* Corin asked Sam how he got into graffiti painting. "When I was 13, 14, 15, I started getting interested looking at it," he said. "Then at 16 learned it, then I met my now best friend through another friend and he took me under his wing, really.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 60 #2

* David and Mario talked about what they were looking to gain from the house. Mario commented that David was looking for a physical transformation while he was looking for "something else". "I came into this house carrying a lot of sadness," he told the minister. David replied: "I think a lot of people are going to leave here knowing that they're loved."

* David said that Corin should come to stay with him after the show has finished. He told her: "My kids would love you to come over. My boy would be tapping you up."

* David and Steve discussed Ben, with David saying: "I don't know how he pulls any women, he used to stink. I think he had two showers the whole time he was here." Steve added: "He didn't have a shower until the sixth week." David then said: "He was too bone idle, he couldn't be bothered to turn the water on."

* As Mario and Andrew lay in bed chatting, Mario said: "Every decision I make has to be spontaneous." Further down the room, David shouted: "I see where this is going, you're trying to say that about swapping my face on the board." Mario sat up and replied: "I knew you were going to say that!"

* Jo asked Sam what kind of things upset him. The 21-year-old replied: "I suppose girls can upset me." He then said that he would probably try to hide that he was upset but it would be obvious.

* As the rain lashed down in the Big Brother garden, Sam imitated David as he continued to exercise throughout the downpour. Stripping to his underwear, Sam ran into the garden and started doing push-ups and running back and forth across the grass.

* Josie and Corin talked about how "manly" the house was after Rachel had left. "It would be nice if there were a few more girls in the house," Corin admitted. Josie suggested that it was not a male-dominated house because the public did not like the girls, but that "so many have walked".
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 61 #1

* The housemates woke up in a good mood, and discussed what might happen later in the day. Corin told Mario that she was happy to have "beaten the alarm" because she had not been up early in weeks. She then added: "I feel excited about something today." Mario replies: "Yeah they've woken us up at half past nine, maybe it means something's happening."

* Mario sat with Corin at the carousel and they discussed how they would deal with being recognised outside the house. Corin said that she would "just put a hair piece on" and look completely different. Mario asked her to promise she would keep her nails natural outside of the house, to which she replied: "That is one promise I cannot make."

* Sam told Corin and Mario about the accident he had in Greece where he broke his arm. He said that he was lucky to have taken out an EU Card for healthcare before he went to Greece, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to leave the hospital until he had paid for his health treatment. He continued: "Everyone moans about the NHS and the health system in the UK, but anywhere else [you have to pay]. Imagine living in America." Mario and Sam then explain the American health insurance system to Corin. Sam stated that he thought it was right for everyone to pay tax and receive the same level of care.

* John James, Jo and Josie discussed going to Ibiza after the show. Josie said that she didn't want to go for a full week, because the last time she did she "wanted to drown myself in the pool". John James asked if she would go to Ibiza with him, and she replied: "Yeah, we'll all go."

* As Josie smoked by the pool she became transfixed by a white butterfly. Sam told her it was a "Cabbage butterfly" and that they are extremely common. Josie said: "I've never seen a butterfly as beautiful as that." Another butterfly then flew around the first and Sam and Josie joked that they were flirting. "Is that you and John James?" Sam quipped.

* Josie, Sam and Steve talked about pets that have died because they have lost their 'partner'. Josie said that when her aunt died, her aunt's dog died of depression. Sam told them that he had seen a TV programme about dogs on anti-depressants. Josie laughed, saying: "If my dog was on anti-depressants I'd seriously question what kind of an owner I was."

* Josie said that she is not expecting to gain anything from her Big Brother stay. Sam commented: "Expect nothing, hope for everything." Josie then said: "I just hope it doesn't make it harder to get a job." Sam added: "I can see us signing on in a couple of weeks."

* Mario, David and Andrew talked about the punishments that housemates have received for discussing nominations. Mario said that a part of him wishes this week's punishment had been that the whole house was up for eviction. David agreed, saying: "I think they should put everyone up, see how people react. Me and John have been up three times now, and I'd like to think we haven't changed as people. But if you put everyone up suddenly people would start acting differently out of fear."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 61 #2

* John James and Josie have joked about the time that John James tried to escape through the fire exit. "I thought, 'If you're going to be like that - see you pal'," John James said. "That was your choice to move beds, like it was mine to leave out of the fire exit. You have your choices and I have mine."

* Mario and David reminisced about former housemate Sunshine this afternoon. "I think she was slightly going to go mad by being in here," Mario said. While John James described that she enjoyed performing for the cameras, David added: "It seems like she was here a long time, she was only here three weeks."

* David described how he became a born-again Christian this afternoon. Speaking in the garden, he recounted how he had a religious experience and ended up going to a church service. "I just looked at them, they had love, they had joy, I knew it was something... I went to the front and said a prayer - that moment, dude." He then described how his wife immediately knew when he came back from the service that something significant had happened, and that several drug users and drug dealers he knew all became born again after a few months of seeing the effect that Christianity had on David. "If that hadn’t happened to me I'd probably be strung out on all sorts of stuff," David added.

* Mario has told Jo that they will have to go on a night out together when they leave the house. "I have to take you to the Funky Buddha, they know my drinks so they have them waiting for me and my friends, Miss Great Britain and I," he said. He then described his typical night out with her: "We'd stay five minutes, then one of us would get invited to a party or something and we'd go there, get smashed then walk home at 12 in the morning the next day - the walk of shame."

* Sam annoyed Jo by jumping in the pool and getting her weaved hair wet. "That's something not to do on a Sunday, maybe a Tuesday or Wednesday," John James joked before Josie tried giving Sam a wedgie in the pool. After Jo returned to the garden, Sam apologised to the make-up artist, commenting: "It would have been better if it was Corin I got."

* John James and JJ's discussion about wrestling on TV was met with disapproval from David, who argued that the whole thing was staged. "Don’t think of it like a sport, think of it like EastEnders," John James advised. When David asked how wrestlers decided who wins, he added: "Who decides who dies in EastEnders?"

* As Mario gave JJ a back massage this afternoon, JJ explained why he had a scar on his back. "I used to tell people I got stabbed in the back," he added. "Your first nomination scar," quipped Mario.

* David declared to the housemates that the majority of the group were "weird" and that he had never met people like Sunshine, Corin or Ben before. When Corin asked what was different about her, David explained: "You can't define why 'cause you're different to anyone I've ever met before. Like Benny was one of the strangest, different, unusual people but if you asked me how to describe him, I couldn’t do it." Adding to his critique of former housemate Ben, he added: "Even up to a week or two before he went, I thought, 'He's got to be acting'."

* Andrew, John James and JJ have discussed how Sam has calmed down in recent days from when he first arrived. "He has been quite funny the past few days," Andrew began, which John James agreed with, commenting that Sam always stops his jokes if he thought anyone was upset by them. However, he added: "I still think there’ll be arguments."

* Josie accused John James of being attracted to Corin when the group first entered the house. After John James commented, "She's not as attractive as what I thought at the beginning," Josie reminded him: "Govan said you fancy Corin, Govan said it." However, John James argued that he found the retail assistant "good-looking" but didn't fancy her.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 61 #3

* The housemates confined to the house this evening discussed whether or not Mario was specifically chosen as 'the mole' earlier in the series. John James suggested that there were "maybe ten names" in the tombola, but not everyone on the platform had a chance to be chosen. Jo said that she doesn't want to think that the series is so contrived.

* Meanwhile, Josie cuddled Andrew in the nest, prompting Corin to tell him: "You're such a flirt." Sam quipped: "Yeah, he's a flirt and a boob pervert." Andrew tried to say that he is not a "boob pervert" but mixes his words, leading JJ and Sam to laugh and say: "Yeah, you're a boob pervert and a fruit pervert." The conversation then turned to Andrew's admission of having sex with a melon and a McDonalds apple pie.

* Sam asked who the most famous person was that the group had met. JJ said: "Probably Mike Tyson." Corin then added: "Is that the one who Keeley went out with?" Correcting herself, she said: "Not on a date, but she went out..." before the sound in the nest was cut.

* Sam told Corin that she looked "gorgeous" tonight. Mario joked: "He said the same to me a few minutes ago." Mario then said that he loves Corin's hair curled and natural, adding: "Let's flush her wigs down the toilet!"

* Josie joked as Corin helped Sam make his bed: "He's trying to smooth her right over." Sam replied: "You'd know if I was trying to smooth her over because she'd be in my bed right now." He then ran over and pushed Corin forward, saying: "Corin, what are you doing in my bed?"

* Sam lay on top of David, giving him a hug, before standing up and dropping down onto David's knee. David threw Sam over the bed onto Josie, before proceeding to give Sam a wedgie with John James's help. The pair continued until they had pulled Sam's boxers entirely out of his jeans apart from the crotch, while Sam screamed. David shouted, "Cry for your mammy!" as the 21-year-old wriggled free, before he told Mario that his boxers had been pulled "right into my bumhole". David joked: "I'm surprised there's any room for your boxers in your bumhole with your head stuffed up there!"
-----
Lisää uutisia täällä:
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Elo 2010 16:53

Nimeämisspoileri:
Mario, Dave, Jo ja JJ2 keräsivät eniten nimeämispisteitä tällä viikolla... Nimeämisspoileri 2:
Mario voitti Save & Replace -tehtävän ja o turvassa häädöltä. Mario nimesi Samin korvaavaksi ehdokkaaksi häätöön. Joten tällä viikolla joko Sam, Dave, Jo tai JJ2 häädetään talosta pois.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Elo 2010 12:38

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 62 #1

* Sam joined Corin and David in the garden this morning, with the graffiti artist wearing his own clothes having got his suitcase back. "Is that your main hat Sam?" David asked, referring to Sam's baseball cap he was wearing. "I've got another one," Sam replied. Corin then asked him if he 'lived' in hats to which Sam confirmed he did. "Are you loving them?" David asked, mocking Corin. "I am yeah and now I'm buzzing," Sam responded, also coining one of the Northern girl's catchphrases.

* Josie and John James were talking about the 'Save & Replace' tasks, when Josie asked John if he would swap himself for Sam if he won the task. "That’s when you know someone is your mate, when you can't face-swap them," Josie declared.

* During a conversation in the living room, Josie told JJ about the previous series of Big Brother she had watched. "I watched a couple of series but I didn’t go into the depths of it 'cause if you go into the depths of it you start looking at in a different way," she began, before talking about her favourite series. "I watched the one with Jade Goody, I watched the one with Rex… I loved Victor, I thought he was amazing," she said, referring to Big Brother 5's Victor Ebuwa.

* David told John James and Josie he would attempt to win this week's 'Save & Replace' task after throwing the last one he was involved in. "After being up for two weeks, I think I'll have a little go," said the Welshman. Josie said he could put her up for eviction if he won. "I wouldn't hold it against you, John would," she joked. "I'll just put you up and hope you don’t go," replied David.

* After today's nominations, Corin spoke to Josie about picking Jo. "I thought you were going to pick me," Josie said. Corin acknowledged she may have lost her friendship with Jo, but said she had no other choices. "I'm not asking to borrow her lip gloss again… it was just, like, the easiest option," she explained.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Elo 2010 12:52

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 65 #1

The latest news and gossip from the house…

* John James and David were discussing weather the public would like Sam or not, with the Australian thinking that maybe they wouldn't. "I think they'll love him, the only problem I've got is that he put me up for eviction," joked David.

* JJ told John James that most of the group get on with Sam now, but at first only he and the Australian gave him a chance. "Everyone has warmed to him, but at first, no-one else wanted to give him the time of day," he declared.

* David was complaining about Sam to Corin. "Let me just say this; he's got to be the most annoying little brother anyone could have," the minister said. "I don't find him annoying," replied Corin. David felt Corin was not being honest and was sure the graffiti artist would get on her nerves eventually. "We'll see over the next few days," he warned.

* John James was talking to Josie about what he would do if she were to be evicted. "If you do go before me, I'm just going to walk out with you," he declared. Josie told him that would be silly and that they hadn't come in together so shouldn't leave together. "I'd be really angry if you did that," she said.

* During a conversation about kissing, Mario claimed he was an 'excellent kisser' and he had used his skills in previous relationships. "I'm an excellent kisser, I had to teach a lot of my exes how to kiss," said the former mole. "Are you being serious?" replied Jo, unsure if he was lying or not.

* When Big Brother delivered the weekly shopping, Sam was less than impressed with the way they had placed the items in the fridge. "They need to learn how to stack fridges like me, I'm a pro at fridge stacking," he boasted.
-----
Lisää uutisia täällä:
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”