Big Brother UK 2010 Uutiset

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother UK 2010

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Joulu 2009 13:22

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Big Brother producers 'approach troops'

Kuva

Big Brother producers have allegedly approached soldiers' charities looking for potential contestants.

The show's production company has sent several charities an email asking for "case studies" of soldiers who are homeless or have been injured, the Daily Mail reports.

Meanwhile, one of the programme's senior casting directors has reportedly sent Facebook messages to soldiers who have had amputations.

An email sent to the Army Benevolent Fund said: "As well as the open auditions we always cast the net far and wide. I'd like to politely enquire if any of your members would be interested in BB11?"

ABF spokesperson Annabelle Fuller commented: "We're a charity, not a selection box for bad TV programmes. The people we help are often vulnerable."

Dr Hugh Milroy, chief executive of the Veteran's Fund, said he had received a similar email and described it as a "new low for reality TV".

A spokesperson for Endemol defended the emails and said: "Every year we contact lots of organisations because we want to get a wide variety of people in the house. That does not mean to say we will put someone from the military in there.

"It is an opportunity for everybody to audition. The casting director has contacted a variety of organisations including the ones mentioned and lots of other places as well."
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 20 Tammi 2010 20:17

Digital Spy kirjoitti:'Take Me Out' pair apply for final BB

Kuva

Two girls from ITV1 dating show Take Me Out have applied to appear on the final Big Brother.

42-year-old Loli and 41-year-old Jayne were among the thousands of hopefuls who attended auditions for the 11th series.

"I'm 41, I just want to try everything and have a laugh. At my age I'm young enough to do everything, but I have the advantage because I'm old enough to know everything," Jayne told the BBC.

"I think they are going to change the format quite a bit this year - they are probably going to make people suffer really badly!"

Loli added: "I'm quite grounded and I think I would bring a bit of stability to the house, but if someone crosses me I'll let them know about it."

Auditions for the final series of Big Brother continue in Cardiff and Glasgow next week, before ending in London on February 6 to 7.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Marsden advises hopefuls at BB auditions

Kuva

Big Brother 9 star Luke Marsden has attended the Manchester auditions to advise reality TV hopefuls.

Marsden, who appeared on the show in 2008, was available to speak to applicants who were queuing at the Manchester Central complex.

Speaking about the process, he told the BBC: "It does bring back a lot of memories, not necessarily all good. I queued up for four hours next to two pole dancers and I thought what have I let myself in for?

"I had to do the same as these people: I had to pass oranges using my neck, and make a human pyramid. I was more concerned about ripping my suit, to be honest."

Offering advice to hopefuls, he said: "If you're not willing to answer any personal question you've no chance. When did you lose your virginity? Are you in debt? What's your favourite sexual position? And you have to fill out a 42-page form - and draw a picture of a cat!"

He also warned that appearing on the show could potentially have disappointing results. "It's helped me grow up. I've learnt a lot about myself and I've got my own radio show now. It's not worked out as well for every housemate," he said.

"They give you a Talk of Doom. I didn't take it seriously, but if you do something in the house the public don't like your dream can pretty quickly turn into a nightmare."

Big Brother 11 auditions continue in Glasgow and Cardiff next week, before ending in London on February 6-7.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Tammi 2010 22:46

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Zoo campaigns to get Page 3 girl in BB11

Zoo magazine has launched a campaign to help a Page 3 girl realise her dream of becoming a Big Brother housemate.

The latest edition of the mens' magazine includes a two-page feature about Sheffield-born topless model Amy Green.

Staff from Zoo accompanied a bikini-clad Green, who describes herself as a Page 3 glamour and promotional model, to her audition for the Channel 4 reality show in Manchester.

The magazine has set up a Facebook group called "ZOO Campaign! Get Amy Green in Big Brother 11" and has urged it's readers to sign up.

The group has attracted 47 members while a fan page previously set up by Green herself has a total of 293 fans.

Zoo further reported that the model appeared in Platnum's music video for their single 'Love Shy (Thinking About You)'.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Helmi 2010 21:32

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB11 producer promises 'twists, turns'

Kuva

Big Brother 11 producer Daniel Marlow has told viewers to "expect surprises" from the summer show.

The 2010 series will be the final run of the reality show on Channel 4.

"It'll be a fun summer, that's all we can say at this stage. Obviously Big Brother always aims to surprise both the housemates and the viewers, so yeah, just expect the unexpected," he told STV.

He added: "The thing about Big Brother is it's been a phenomenal show over the last decade, it's probably been one of the best talked about shows on the telly.

"The standard's been set and we're looking to reset the standard, or even better it this year, with this summer's Big Brother."

Host Davina McCall recently told DS that she suspected Endemol would produce a "fresh" final series and "come from a different angle" with the programme.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Helmi 2010 08:03

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Fisher calls for 'more interesting' BB

Kuva

Former Big Brother star Freddie Fisher has admitted that he wants to see more than just "arguments and gimmicks" on the show's final series.

The ex-housemate, who was a contestant on last year's run, claimed that producers should try to find complex characters for the programme's return this summer.

Discussing his idea of the perfect lineup, Fisher told STV: "I think the real lasting appeal of Big Brother is that we're interested in people, so interesting people. The kind of people you just meet and you find there's something about them, you're not sure what it is at first.

"They might not even catch your attention like 'boom' because they're crazy and out there, but as you get to know them, the intricacies - I want to see that sort of thing, not just arguments and gimmicks. I want to see the real social dynamics. Let's make it an opera as well as a pantomime."

Offering advice to auditionees, he added: "I'd say don't play up to what you think they might expect, be yourself, be natural, but that said, be your best self, be your big personality self, not trying to fit in."

Big Brother 11 producer Daniel Marlow recently told viewers to "expect surprises" from the show.
Daily Star kirjoitti:BIG BROTHER CONTESTANTS COULD BE JOINED BY MUMS

CONTESTANTS in this summer’s last ever Big Brother could be in for a shock when their parents turn up.

Wannabes arriving for auditions are being quizzed about their family members. Production staff are keen to find out which relatives contestants would love to have in the house and who would drive them round the bend.

The latest series starts at the beginning of June.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Huhti 2010 17:42

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Tree of Temptation to return?

The Tree of Temptation will return for the eleventh series of Big Brother this summer, according to a tabloid report.

The Sun claims that bosses will ’spruce up’ the show by keeping the tree, which was one of the central features of last month’s Celebrity Big Brother, proving a hit with fans.

The Tree challenged housemates to complete secret missions in order to gain items they desired, at the expense of one or more of the other housemates.

An ‘insider’ told the paper: “Producers are going to import ideas that worked from CBB. The Tree of Temptation will be back this summer.”

Would you like to see the Tree return? Let us know below.
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Channel 4 opens best series poll

Channel 4 has launched a poll on the official website asking users to vote for the best series of Big Brother.

The results of the poll will feature in a pre-Big Brother 11 special on E4 later in the year, alongside memorable clips from the past ten years of the show and comments from ex-housemates.

To cast your vote, click here – but choose wisely, as you can only vote once! If you’re unsure which series to vote for, there are a selection of clips to remind you of them on the page.

Voting closes at 12.00pm (noon) on Monday April 19th.
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 06 Huhti 2010 19:16

calderyon kirjoitti:
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti: To cast your vote, click here
Se linkki ois kans ollu kiva ettei tarttis ite ettiä, mut tossa on jos joku muuki haluaa äänestää.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Huhti 2010 01:20

Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Marlow: “Expect the unexpected”

22 hours ago · Updated 13 Apr, 3:53pm

Daniel Marlow, an executive producer at Endemol has tipped Big Brother to be a ‘treat’ for fans this summer with many ‘twists and turns’ planned to keep viewers entertained.

According to stv.tv, the executive producer at Big Brother maker Endemol thinks that this year’s series, its last on Channel 4, will be the best yet.

He said: “I think people have learnt that with Big Brother you just expect the unexpected. You can expect surprises and you can expect twists and turns, and obviously with it being the final series on Channel 4 we’re hoping to go out in some style.”

“The thing about Big Brother is it’s been a phenomenal show over the last decade, it’s probably been one of the best talked about shows on the telly. The standard’s been set and we’re looking to reset the standard, or even better it this year, with this summer’s Big Brother.”
| +
Big Brother has been famous for causing scandal in the UK and across the world. Avid fans will not forget Big Brother 5’s Fight Night which saw Emma Greenwood ejected from the house and of course the Race Row involving Jade Goody and Shilpa Shetty which sent shock waves around the globe.
In their usual fashion, Endemol have refused to comment on the show any further, only insisting that viewers can expect some big surprises.

Big Brother 11 is expected to return to our screens for one final time on Channel 4.
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Ex-housemates for Big Brother 11 ?

8 hours ago · Updated 13 Apr, 9:00pm

Big Brother 11 may feature a mixture of ex-housemates and brand new housemates and the show could revert to a more traditional May launch, according to internet forums.

Little McPhee on the Digital Spy forums has claimed that this year will see the house feature a mixture of brand new housemates which will be ‘recruited’ from the open auditions across the county, and also ex-housemates from previous series. Apparently, various housemates have hinted that a selection process is underway to decide on which housemates will make a return.

Discussion on the forum also suggests that there are one or two people who are in the running to become ‘new’ housemates, whom viewers may already recognise. Maybe Jonathan and Beinazir could return as they never gained full housemate status?

Little McPhee has also claimed that a May launch could be back on the cards, in the last few years bosses have opted to start the show in June to avoid clashes with Britain’s Got Talent on ITV1. The proposed date is apparently Sunday 30th May. This move could land the show in further troubles as it would be in direct competition with Britain’s Got Talent which attracts an enormous proportion of the viewing public.

What would you make of ex-housemates returning? Maybe you’d like to see Nikki in the diary room again, shouting at Big Brother due to the air conditioning. Share your opinions and thoughts with other fans using the commenting system!

Although as with any rumours… take them with a pinch of salt.

Update: The Sun has claimed that this story is official and have told the public to “get voting”. In an article on the newspaper’s website, it is claimed that previous Housemates are being recruited for the final series. The article claims that Sun readers will help to “shape this year’s line up” of Housemates, and gives a poll for online voters to pick their favourite ex-Housemate from a selected list. Watch this space.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Huhti 2010 18:57

The Sun kirjoitti:Big Bruv fans want screechy Nikki

Kuva

NIKKI Grahame is the Big Brother reality star most TV Biz readers want to see back in the house.

The annoying, screechy anorexic, 28 - catchphrase "who is she?" - tops our online poll after almost 8,000 votes in less than 24 hours yesterday.

Big Brother 2 winner Brian Dowling is currently in second place but only has 14 per cent of the vote to the massive 27 per cent polled by Nikki, right.

Pete Bennett has 14 per cent, while 'Nasty' Nick Bateman has ten - despite being booted out of series one for breaking nomination rules.

Mega-boobed Michelle Bass is in fifth place with seven per cent.

If you have yet to vote, log on to Sun Vote to nominate your favourite former housemate.

http://www.sunvote.co.uk/cms/115479/whi ... _bb_series
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 14 Huhti 2010 21:29

Aika paljon huumoriääniä varmaan annettu, Nikki johtaa ja Rachel Rice toisena :whois:

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Huhti 2010 02:27

Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:‘Come Dine With Me’ BB special to air

A Big Brother special of popular Channel 4 tea-time show Come Dine With Me will air and feature a selection of ex-housemates, our insider has told us.

The show’s bosses are keen to record a special version of the show with ex-housemates of the popular Channel 4 reality show to mark its end on the channel. Although the show is currently expected to feature ex-housemates, the vision is that all of the series winners would go head to head to cook the best dish.

However, it all comes down to the availability of the winners who are
| +
Craig Phillips, Brian Dowling, Kate Lawler, Cameron Stout, Nadia Almada, Anthony Hutton, Pete Bennett, Brian Belo, Rachel Rice and Sophie Reade.
The winners from Big Brother 1 to Big Brother 9 were last seen on the cover of a glossy gossip magazine to mark the tenth anniversary of the show.

What would you make of a Come Dine With Me special? Just imagine Brian Belo trying to cook!
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Huhti 2010 16:51

Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Surprise winner of ‘favourite housemate’ poll

The Sun newspaper has published the results of their ‘favourite housemate’ poll on their website, and there is a surprising winner!

A few days ago, we reported that BB7’s Nikki Grahame was leading the poll. However, in a surprising turnaround, BB9 winner Rachel Rice has clinched the top spot!

The Welsh Housemate, and surprise winner of the 2008 series, got the most votes in a TV Biz online poll, part of The Sun’s website.

Big Brother bosses had asked The Sun’s readers to vote in a poll, to determine the favourite former BB housemate, ahead of the final series of Big Brother, which the sun is calling Big Brother: The End.

Rachel defied her fellow housemates’ predictions and the bookies, to be crowned the winner of Big Brother 9. And now, after ten days of polling, she has been voted the favourite to ex-housemate to return BB for the final series, notching up a huge 28% of the vote.

Nikki Grahame received 18 per cent of the vote to finish in second, followed by Irish telly presenter Brian Dowling with 16 per cent.

Fourth place went to BB7 winner Pete Bennett. Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace finished fifth, followed by BB3 winner Kate Lawler.

The top nine housemates are as follows (figures taken from The Sun’s website)

* Rachel Rice – 28%
* Nikki Grahame – 18%
* Brian Dowling – 16%
* Pete Bennett – figure not given
* Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace – 6%
* Kate Lawler – 3%
* Nick Bateman – 2.98%
* Brian Belo – 2.80%
* Michelle Bass – 2.01%

Last year’s winner- Sophie Reade – could only muster up 0.5% of the vote. BB1 winner Craig Phillips pulled in just 0.41%, just in front of fellow BB1 housemate Anna Nolan with 0.36%. Bottom of the pile was BB4’s Ray Shah, 32, (0.05 per cent) who was the 2003 runner-up to Cameron Stout, who only scraped a low 0.22% himself.

The Sun say that they will be letting producers of this year’s series of Big Brother know the results of their poll. It still remains to be seen how BB bosses will use this information, and whether any ex-housemates will return for the final series.
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 23 Huhti 2010 17:07

Voisin vaihtaa ton pollin voittajan scrabbleen. Käsittämätön tulos.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Huhti 2010 19:08

Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Davina tweets about BB photo shoot

The one and only ‘Big Mother’ updated her Twitter account earlier; saying that she was at a Big Brother photo shoot, presumably for the presenter press pack images.

Davina’s official Twitter account (@thisisdavina) was updated at 12:15 with the following message; “am at Bb shoot . Feeling nostalgic. I’m really going to miss it.” (sic)

Davina also included a picture with the message, presumably of the backdrop for the photo shoot.

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/images/ ... oshoot.jpg

The image carries Davina’s famous line – “Big Brother House. This is Davina. You are live on Channel 4; please do not swear.”

Hopefully more BB11 news will begin to surface over the next few weeks; stick with Inside Big Brother as we bring you all the news, gossip and rumours ahead of the final series!

Davinan tweettitili:
http://twitter.com/thisisdavina
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Davina’s eye to be BB11 logo?

Kuva

Big Brother bosses reportedly want to use presenter Davina McCall’s eye as the logo for this summer’s eleventh series.

According to the Daily Star, they feel it would be ‘fitting’ to feature McCall, who has fronted all main and Celebrity editions of the show, as it will be the last series on Channel 4.

A ’source’ said: “Davina has been keeping her eye on the antics of the housemates since day one back in 2000. It would be fitting to have her eye as the official logo this summer.

“What better tribute could be paid to her as the show’s biggest fan?”

A human eye was used as the show’s logo for its first series. This year’s Celebrity Big Brother was the first series since then to have a logo based on a real eye, though fire effects were added on top.

All other series have had illustrated eye logos, most of which were created by Daniel Eatock.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Huhti 2010 18:29

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Jedward 'to appear on Big Brother'

Kuva

X Factor stars John & Edward are to appear as guests on the final series of Big Brother, a report has claimed.

The twins will take a break from promoting their debut album this summer to enter the house for a short stay, according to The Sun.

A source told the newspaper: "They will make compulsive viewing. It might be for a night or maybe longer."

The pair were previously tipped to appear on January's Celebrity Big Brother series, but the idea never went ahead amid rumours that Simon Cowell had banned them from the show.

Reports suggest that a number of other surprise guests are being lined up for Big Brother's final run.
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:BB9’s Bex tweets about BB11 launch

Big Brother 9 housemate Rebecca Shiner has posted some rather interesting details about the launch of this year’s series, inlcuding a possible launch-date.

Writing on her Twitter page ( @bexbb9 ), Bex revealed that the final ever series of Big Brother could start on Thrusday June 3. Bex went on to tweet about how she had 100 tickets to sell to the launch night party which is held yearly at Embassy Club in London on the first day of the new series.

The former housemate tweeted at about 11pm on 28th April: “The bb11 launch will be played on big screens and over 30 ex housemates and other celebs will be attending!Details how to buy and win 2moz”

She added: “Date shud be 3rd June n tickets will be £10 each if u use my promo code n u will be able to buy em Online z” [sic]

The final semi-final show of Britain’s Got Talent is slated to air on 3rd June as well, which could put Big Brother in direct competition with BGT. What do you think of a possible 3rd June launch for Big Brother 11?

The launch for Big Brother 10 was also on a Thursday; BB10 launched on 4th June 2009.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Touko 2010 10:39

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Davina to host Million Pound Drop

Kuva

Davina McCall, the queen of Big Brother, is set to present new Channel 4 game show The Million Pound Drop.

According to the broadcaster’s Sales website, McCall will front the show, which will involve contestants answering a series of ‘topical questions’ in order to keep a £1million prize given to them beforehand.

Six live episodes will be broadcast over as many consecutive nights at the end of May, just before this summer’s final series of Big Brother is expected to begin.

It is produced by Endemol, the same production company behind Big Brother.

http://www.channel4sales.com/advertisin ... /coming_up
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Touko 2010 19:23

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Million Pound Drop linked with BB?

Kuva

Rumours are circulating that new Channel 4 gameshow The Million Pound Drop will be linked with this summer’s series of Big Brother.

Fans have speculated online that the two may be connected after BB presenter Davina McCall was revealed as host of the show, which will see contestants answering questions to keep a £1million prize.

In addition, Million Pound Drop is set to air over six consecutive nights in the week before Big Brother 11 is expected to begin, and both shows are produced by Endemol.

Some have even suggested that there may be more to the extensive audition process for Drop than meets the eye. It involves hopefuls submitting ‘drop codes’ on a website for an application, with sucessful applicants being called to nationwide auditions.

‘Dodge’ said in our comments that it’s a “very convoluted way to get onto a game show”.

Meanwhile, ‘BB Fan’ said: “There is something definitely not right about this. Things just don’t add up.”

bbspy approached a Channel 4 spokeswoman regarding these rumours earlier today, but she was unable to comment.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Touko 2010 17:42

Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Big Brother graveyard photo shoot

Big Brother 1’s ‘Nasty’ Nick Bateman has posted some pictures of an advert that is being shot, featuring ex-Housemates ahead of the final series of Big Brother.

About 10 hours ago, Nick’s twitter page ( @NickBateman1 ) was updated with the following message. “On a secret film set for channel 4. Lovely sunny day for it.”

A few hours later, Nick posted again, saying that arguments had broken out on the set of the advert.

Over the course of the day, Nick also posted some exciting pictures of ex-Housemates on the shoot. They were dressed in black-tie funeral costumes; presumably C4 is going with the theme of ‘laying Big Brother to rest’.

Then, just 2 hours ago, Nick tweeted that Big Brother 5 winner Nadia had turned up, 8 hours late! Meanwhile, BB6’s Makosi complained via twitter ( @MAKOSI ) that there were “too many egos at the graveyard”.

Nick tweeted at just before 6pm this evening, saying that they were taking the “final shots” and also spoke of the info having an “embargo” placed upon it. Whoops!

Housemates glimpsed in attendance include BB9’s Mario, BB1 winner Craig Phillips, BB1’s ‘Nasty’ Nick, BB9’s Darnell, BB10’s Siavash, BB6’s Makosi, BB10’s David, BB3’s Alex and BB7’s Aisleyene, BB5’s Ahmed and BB7 winner Pete Bennett.

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/bi ... -shoot.ibb
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:BB11 ‘to launch second week of June’

Kuva

The Sun has claimed that this summer’s eleventh series of Big Brother will launch in the second week of June.

If correct, it means that BB11 could possibly begin after the 2010 World Cup has started. It would also become the latest-launching summer series since the first, which begun on 18th July 2000.

The tabloid published the rumour in an article about Channel 4’s newshow The Million Pound Drop.

Last week, Rebecca from Big Brother 9 suggested that the show would begin on 3rd June, which would be in line with the previous two series.

Other online rumours say that a May launch could be on the cards for the first time since Big Brother 8, which would put BB11 against the live finals of ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Touko 2010 22:56

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:C4 releases official advert images

Channel 4 has released six images from the Big Brother 11 advert shoot that took place at a graveyard on Wednesday.

The shots show various ex-housemates in their funeral attire during filming of the trailer, which will see them mark the final series of the show by burying the iconic Diary Room chair.

Marcus Bentley, Big Brother’s narrator, also makes a rare on-screen appearance during the advert, playing the vicar overseeing the ’service’.

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

According to the Big Brother Twitter page, ‘exclusive’ pictures of the new trailer will be posted on the official website tomorrow.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Touko 2010 10:38

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:First BB11 pre-series specials confirmed

Kuva

Details of the first two pre-series specials for the eleventh series of Big Brother have been confirmed by Channel 4 today.

The first, entitled Big Brother’s Big Awards Show, will see host Davina McCall ‘bestow accolades’ upon memorable housemates and reveal the results of the recent ‘Best Series’ poll on the official website.

Ex-housemates and celebrities will provide commentary, as well as former host of Big Brother’s Little Brother, Dermot O’Leary. Here’s its full synopsis:

This summer Big Brother is back for its final swansong, and to celebrate we’ve decided to reward the housemates that have entertained us the most over the last ten series. Big Brother’s Big Award Show sees Davina McCall and the British public bestow accolades upon those housemates deemed memorable for all the right and wrong reasons. There are a number of awards up for grabs: from ‘Best Housemate’ to ‘Best Bitch’ and ‘Best Couple’. The show culminates in the most hotly contested award of all: ‘Best Series’. Housemates from each series will argue why their series was the best, before we announce who has won the prize as voted by the fans themselves. Expect humorous and revealing commentary from ex-housemates, Dermot O’Leary, and other celebrity members of the Big Brother family, as they express their opinions about these award winning moments.

Big Awards Show will air on E4 at 10.15pm on Saturday 22nd May. It is immediately followed by a repeat of last year’s Big Brother’s Big Quiz at 11.20pm.

The second, a documentary called Big Brother Exposed: The Inside Story, charts the show’s ten-year rise from a social experiment to a reality juggernaut:

In its ten year run, Big Brother has produced some of the most memorable, controversial and groundbreaking television ever seen. Big Brother Exposed: The Inside Story speaks to the people behind the cameras to chart the programme’s remarkable journey from a ’social experiment’ to the reality phenomenon that everyone knows and loves…and loves to hate. For the first time ever the stories behind the headlines will be revealed, as producers and ex-housemates tell all about what really happened. Davina and Dermot also provide their own personal take on their years living with Big Brother . Find out how Big Brother became the most innovative and controversial entertainment show of a generation and changed the face of British television.
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Holding page up & C4 confirm BBLB & BBBM

Channel 4 have altered the homepage for their Big Brother website, replacing the CBB7-site with a holding page for the upcoming new series.

The new Channel 4 homepage for Big Brother, which went live within the last hour, features a picture of Davina, circa-BB9-era.

The text which accompanies Davina reads: The biggest, and best, reality TV show. A group of intrepid volunteers offer up their lives for public scrutiny under 24-hour surveillance in a wired-up house. Watch what happens next…

The new homepage also features 23 pictures from the recent graveyard-BB11-trailer shoot, which you can view below.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/big- ... 5002aac43a

More excitingly though, the page previews BB11, teasing fans with the following text: This summer, the doors to TV’s most famous house open one last time. A final selection of housemates begin a summer in front of the cameras as the biggest television series of the past decade offers up a final dose of Big Brother to Channel 4.

Cocooned from the world outside it’s the relationships they build with each other that keep viewers hooked. And the true power lies with these fans. Each eviction night it is their votes that shape the show, deciding which housemates to discard, and who to save.

Finally, one housemate will emerge triumphant at the close of one of the most ground breaking, compelling, controversial and downright entertaining chapters of British television history.

Throughout E4 will continue to be the home of the ultimate fanzine shows Big Brother’s Little Brother and Big Brother’s Big Mouth, while fans can also keep up-to-date online with breaking news, and take sneaky peaks at the latest footage.

Coming soon to Channel 4
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Touko 2010 13:28

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Big Brother stars film porno show?

Kuva

Big Brother stars Billi Bhatti and Darnell Swallow have reportedly filmed an adult TV show together.

According to the Daily Star, the Red Hot TV show 'What Billi Did Next' will feature series eight star Bhatti attempting to persuade girls "into becoming porn stars". Bhatti apparently directs the participating women, while Swallow is involved as an actor.

Red Hot TV is running a series of 'What The Housesmates Did Next' programmes in June to coincide with the Channel 4 show's final run.

"Over the years there's been names and faces, babes and boobs which we will never forget," said a spokesperson for Red Hot.

Fellow reality TV stars Amy Alexander, Michelle Bass, Bex Shiner and twins Sam and Amanda Marchant will reportedly be involved the shows.

Big Brother 1 star Nichola Holt previously made a hardcore porn movie titled Big B*gger
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Jedward deny Big Brother rumours

Kuva

John & Edward have insisted that they will not be appearing on the final series of Big Brother.

Last week, it was reported that the X Factor stars had agreed to enter the house for a short stay this summer.

However, speaking on Live From Studio Five last night, John Grimes commented: "It's kind of cool because I think Big Brother are always putting out rumours that we're going to be on it."

He added: "No, we're not in it. Definitely. No, no, no for Big Brother."

The twins, who release their debut album later this year, had previously been linked to January's Celebrity Big Brother series.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Big Brother UK 2010 Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Touko 2010 16:07

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Emma Willis to co-host Little Brother

Kuva

Emma Willis will join George Lamb as a co-host on Big Brother’s Little Brother during BB11, it has been confirmed.

Willis first joined the Big Brother team for January’s Celebrity series to front video updates on the official website. She also covered an episode of Big Mouth while regular host Davina McCall was in the house.

It is currently unknown whether Emma, who is reportedly quitting Live From Studio Five to return to Big Brother, will remain in her online role.

Meanwhile, Channel 4 has also confirmed to bbspy that Davina will continue to present Big Mouth
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:First BB11 aerial shots revealed

The first aerial shots of the new Big Brother 11 house have been published in today’s Daily Star.

As you can see in the pictures below, a fairground-style canopy has been installed in the garden, with the tabloid claiming that a merry-go-round will be one of the features of the new abode.

Meanwhile, a brick sphere has been built in one of the walls, which The Star suggests will be a sauna or love nest. The pool has also been brought back.

Kuva
Daily Star Aerial Shots

This year’s housemates are apparently in for the ‘ride of their lives’, with bosses eager to ensure they have a thrilling adventure on the show.

A ’source’ said: “Big Brother wants to end on a high so they’re making sure the housemates have a wacky place to stay in.

“As always with Big Brother, expect the unexpected. A ride on that merry-go-round might not be all it seems. The housemates could find themselves spinning out of the house.”

The paper also reports that BB11 – the last series to air on Channel 4 – will begin in the second week of June, as The Sun did last week.
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Increase in live feed for BB11?

Kuva

The Daily Star has claimed that there will be an increase in live feed for the eleventh and final series of Big Brother.

According to the paper, Channel 4 bosses have ‘backed down’ after protests against the 24-hour red button feed being dropped from E4, and will sign a deal to increase the amount of streaming on the channel.

The new deal will involve ‘up to’ three hours of feed being broadcast during afternoons on E4, with more ‘in the evenings’ and overnight. However, the 24-hour feed will remain off air.

Channel 4 axed the 24-hour feed before Celebrity Big Brother 6, reasoning that the low ratings could not justify the cost to run it.

Live feed was still shown in the afternoon on E4, and overnight, but some fans were unhappy started protesting by starting petitions and urging viewers to boycott the show.

The afternoon feed was then dropped ahead of Big Brother 10, with the lack of feed being blamed partly for the series’ low ratings. However, it was brought back for Celebrity Big Brother 7 in January.

Live streaming is considered an integral part of the Big Brother format. Some countries’ editions of the show, including the USA’s, still offer fans multiple feeds to switch between.
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:C4 airs first BB11 teaser ad?

A one-second teaser advert debuted on Channel 4 earlier today which is rumoured to be for Big Brother 11.

The trailer features various coloured flowers moving against a black backdrop. It is thought that the floral theme ties in with the funeral advert that was filmed last week.

However, Channel 4 would not confirm or deny whether the promo is for Big Brother. You can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQdRy4mB ... r_embedded

If it does turn out to be a Big Brother 11 advert, it is possible that the series’ logo will be flower-themed, in keeping with the pattern from CBB7.
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”