Celebrity Big Brother 7 Uutisia

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 7 Uutisia

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Tammi 2010 00:44

Häätöspoileri:

Ensimmäisenä CBB7 -talosta häädetty asukas on...
| +
Katia Ivanova.....!!! Häätöprosentti: 44 %

Toisena CBB7 -talosta häädetty asukas on...
| +
Heidi Fleiss.....!!! Häätöprosentti: 28,6 %
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Tammi 2010 18:01

Nimeämis spoileri:
| +
Äänestykseen joutuvat Lady Sovereign ja Nicola T...

[quote="Channel 4"]EXCLUSIVE: Nominations Revealed!

Kuva

So the housemates have finished nominations for this week and the results are in.

The housemates facing the axe on Monday will be:

Sov

and

Nicola

Voting will open on tomorrow's (Sunday's) BBLB so make sure you tune in from 13:40 to get those all important voting numbers.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2010 00:39

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie, Dane lament Sov's survival

Kuva

Vinnie and Dane have expressed their disdain that Lady Sovereign survived last night's eviction over Heidi and Katia.

Following the first public eviction night, Vinnie, Dane, Jonas, Alex and Nicola were sitting in the task room talking.

"How she fucking got away with that I don't know," remarked Dane of the grime artist as she sat in the garden smoking with Sisqo.

Vinnie agreed: "I don't know whether I'm more upset that Heidi's gone or she's stayed."

Other housemates nodded in agreement, while Alex shrugged: "It's only a game."

"Not when you behave like that," replied Vinnie, speaking of Sov's reaction upon hearing from Davina that Heidi was the second celebrity to be evicted.

"I thought that reaction was sick," the actor added, describing her behaviour as "disgusting".

As he and Dane speculated that Sov had started acting like a "brat" over the past few days in an attempt to win votes, Stephanie had the same idea in a separate conversation with Ivana.

As the ladies sat in the snug, Stephanie told the socialite: "Sov didn't get voted out because Sov began to be antagonistic and they say that the audience like that."

Sov spent the evening defending her survival in conversations with Sisqo, describing herself as in a "battle" with most of the other housemates.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates receive eviction victory party

Kuva

Big Brother last night threw the surviving housemates a party to celebrate getting rid of two of their rivals.

Both Katia and Heidi left the house in the first public eviction of the series. Lady Sovereign was the only survivor of the three.

To celebrate, a black and gold themed party was set up in the task room. The group were given food and alcohol and heard music by some of the current housemates.

Helium balloons were put up displaying pictures of the two evictees. Each picture was marked with a red cross, while on the wall, a banner stated: "2 down, 10 to go."

The celebrities enjoyed tunes from Basshunter, Sisqo and Another Level, Dane's old band.

Later in the evening, housemates were asked to "grab a partner for the last song of the night". Ivana paired up with Stephen, while Vinnie danced with Stephanie.

Alex and Jonas were left to dance together, and the tipsy boys jokingly grabbed each other's bottoms as they held hands and swayed.

As the lights came up, Jonas slurred to Big Brother: "I do miss Kat, she was a lot to me. But what you've done here for us was amazing, so I want to say thank you very much for this party."

He then carried one of Katia's balloons into the house.

Jonas's love interest was the first to be told by Davina that she was being evicted from the house. A shock second announcement from the host later saw Heidi evicted.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sov: 'I only care about myself'

Kuva

Following her eviction survival, Lady Sovereign has ranted about her fellow housemates, who she believes wanted the public to get rid of her.

The grime artist and Sisqo were left alone in the early hours while the rest of the group slept in the bedroom.

As the pair drank red wine in the snug, the topic of conversation turned to her eviction survival.

"I'm going to be me, I do not care," she told the US singer, adding: "I care about myself. I do not like being dictated to."

Sisqo likened her battle in the house to David and Goliath, to which Sov responded: "The little guy always wins."

Sov also revealed she did not regret cheering when she found out that Heidi was leaving instead of her, despite Vinnie branding her behaviour "disgusting".

She said: "I saw the disappointment on people's faces, people thought I was going.

"That's why I jumped up. I'm not a big-headed person but today felt good," she continued.

Sov was the only nominated contestant to stay in the house following this week's public vote. Both Katia and Heidi were met with a mixed reaction from the crowds as they were evicted last night.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephen is 'playing the fool' to survive

Kuva

Stephen has revealed that his strategy for survival in the house is "playing the fool all the way down the line".

The Hollywood actor made the revelation in a Diary Room chat.

He spoke of a "power stuggle" developing between Vinnie and Dane whose cooking skills have been praised by the housemates.

He said: "Vinnie feels he is not as needed as before."

He remarked that as the tension grows between Vinnie and Dane, Dane will either have to curl up or rise above it.

He told Big Brother: "I have my own strategy. I intend on playing the fool all the way down the line."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex: 'Stephen is too much in your face'

Kuva

Alex has told Big Brother that he finds Stephen "too much in your face".

The pair have become increasingly close but, after praying together in the garden, Alex told Big Brother that he was trying to distance himself from the Hollywood actor.

In the Diary Room the cagefighter said: "Stephen is trying to transform me. Whether I'm going to experience God in the Stephen way is yet to be seen."

He added: "He's said some really good things and it's good to be challenged."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sov 'relieved to be saved by the public'

Kuva

Sov told the group this afternoon that it is a "relief" to have been saved from eviction by the public.

The grime artist last night faced eviction alongside Katia and Heidi, but was saved when she received the most votes.

During a group conversation in the bedroom about how long they expected to remain in the house, Sisqo said: "I think it would be best if you dodged a bullet. If you're up and then the people save you."

Stephanie said: "That's how Sov must feel. Sov you were vindicated by the public."

Sov nodded and said: "It's a relief."

As the conversation continued, Dane revealed that he would be "happy" if he made it half way and Stephanie said that she was just glad not to be the first out.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie: 'I still might kick-off'

Kuva

Vinnie has revealed that he fears he still might lose his temper in the CBB house.

During a conversation in the bedroom, Nicola addressed the former footballer and said: "When we first came in here I thought you'd be most likely to kick-off."

Vinnie replied: "I still might."

The glamour model went on to say that she thought Vinnie controlled himself well.

He told her: "I did wonder if they put a UFC fighter in here just to wind me up."

But added: "If anyone gives me crap I just go in the other room."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Mother of Sisqo's 'child' speaks out

Kuva

The woman who claims that Sisqo is the father of her child has demanded that he face up to his responsibilities as a parent.

Jamila Farid previously alleged that her 10-year-old son Ian was the result of a one-night-stand she had with the former Dru Hill singer after a concert in Zurich in 1999.

Child support services are pursuing the Celebrity Big Brother contestant for payments that may total up to £100,000, according to The Sun.

The single mother questioned: "What has Sisqo to hide? If he isn't the father then why not prove it?

"But I know he is the dad and it hurts me he doesn't want to see Ian," she continued. "All I want is for Ian to be able to say, 'That's my dad'."

Farid continued to explain how, after receiving no reply from Sisqo's management after a series of letters, she had the singer officially named as the father following a six-year court battle.

"It was hard - but I was determined to do this for my son."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane 'always in trouble' as a child

Kuva

Dane was expelled from a prestigious private school when he was just 15, it has been claimed.

The former Another Level singer was excluded from a £12,000-a-year all-boys school after teachers complained about his disruptive behaviour and tendency to argue with them, according to The Sun.

A former teacher at Trinity School in Croydon said: "Dane may well come across as placid on TV, but he was a nightmare at school.

"It's almost unheard of for someone to get kicked out of Trinity - it has to be authorised by the school's governors," the source continued. "But Dane was just out of control and very difficult to teach. It just got to the point where he had to go."

Dane then reportedly moved to a nearby school but was expelled again before settling down at a performing arts school.

A friend of the former boyfriend of Katie Price added: "As a kid, Dane was always in trouble."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2010 10:28

Big Brother Online kirjoitti:You Ask: When Are The Rest Of The Evictions?

Over the past few days, fans have been e-mailing us to ask how the rest of the series will pan-out in terms of the weekly evictions. Well, we'll tell you what we know...

There are currently twelve people in the Big Brother House, but two of them will leave tonight, Friday the 15th of January 2010, in the first evictions of the series.

That will leave ten contestants in the game, and there'll be another eviction on Monday night (January the 18th), so don't forget to tune-in to the two live shows then.

At the end of next week, on Friday the 22nd of January, there is yet another eviction, and in the following week/ week 4, there will be a mid-week eviction on the Wednesday (the 27th of January).

One of those evictions will likely be another Double, which will leave six housemates in the House to battle it out at the series Finale. To re-iterate, Celebrity Big Brother 7 – the last-ever celebrity version of the show in the UK – ends on Friday the 29th of January 2010.

We hope that helps. Of course, we'll let you know more about the speculated Double eviction as-and-when we get more info. In the meantime, please make sure that you're on our mailing list, by using the form on our Home page to sign-up.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2010 10:38

Daily Star kirjoitti:CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER: VINNIE JONES TO BE REUNITED WITH WISE

Kuva

FOOTBALL’S “Crazy Gang” will be reunited in the Celebrity Big Brother house when Dennis Wise joins fellow hardman Vinnie Jones.

The pair, who played for the infamous Wimbledon side of the 1980s and helped the team win the 1988 FA Cup, will get back together this week for a task.

Insiders say Dennis, 43, will try to help Vinnie, 45, win a prize for the house. But production staff reckon the stunt will give Vinnie an “unfair advantage” over his rivals.

A source said: “Vinnie is great for the show and obviously everyone wants him to stay. But putting Dennis in could really help his cause and be unfair on the others."

“Big Brother will have to balance it out by bringing in friends of some of the other celebrities.”

Radio 1 DJ Chris Moyles, 35, is one “name” being lined up to make a shock appearance in the final series.

Sources say he is in talks over pay. But an insider added: “At the moment, Chris is holding out for more money than he’s being offered.”
Daily Star kirjoitti:CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER: JONAS SWITCHES

Kuva

SEX-STARVED Jonas was so upset by Katia’s exit that it looked as if he might be seeking consolation…with a fella!

After confessing to Big Brother that he was falling in love with the blonde – and spending the night cuddling and sniffing her pillow – things took a different turn altogether.

The 25-year-old singer switched his attentions to macho cage-fighter Alex Reid, 34, lover of Katie Price.

First he rubbed oil into Alex’s bare buttocks. Then the duo enjoyed an intimate dance together during a “2 Down, 10 To Go” party thrown by Big Brother after Friday’s double eviction.

Bot-ever will the hunky pair get up to next?
Daily Star kirjoitti:CBB KATIA: I WANT JONAS

Kuva

BED-hopping babe Katia Ivanova cannot wait to get back between the sheets with Swedish DJ Jonas Altberg.

The 21-year-old, who had an affair with Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood said she is now ready for a younger model.

Revealing all to the Daily Star Sunday, the sex kitten confessed: “I miss Jonas already. If he wants to take me out on a date when he gets out I would go.

“He’s young, good-looking, ­successful – what’s not to like?”

The man-hungry babe said she would never get back with 62-year-old Ronnie, even implying he was a dirty old man. Stabbing her ex in the back, the former cocktail ­waitress blasted: “Ronnie and Jonas are completely different people. I can’t really compare them.

“Jonas is younger and certainly washes a lot more. They are completely different in the way they kiss. Jonas was really good"

“Ronnie was good because we were together for a long time but Jonas was a lot more exciting to kiss. I couldn’t get into it properly though because I knew people were watching. If the cameras weren’t there, I’d have done more.”

Kat got the boot on Friday with 46% of the vote after fans accused her of being a sex tease. But she was adamant she had genuine feelings for 25-year-old Jonas – despite ­having a boyfriend on the outside.

Giggly Kat said: “I did honestly like Jonas. We had a connection and we got on really well. I thought he was hot, even though he’s a bit clean-cut for me."

“At first I thought it was exciting flirting but then he started to get too clingy and that put me off. He kept saying, ‘Will you kiss me? Will you kiss me?’ and that turned me off him."

“But then when he did start ­ignoring me I missed him and ­started to think, ‘Oh shit’. That’s when I started liking him again. I wasn’t playing a game – I’m not that intelligent.”

And Katia played down her ­romance with model Dan Turner, 23, saying he was just a “friend with benefits”.

She also said she was not worried about him or Ronnie watching CBB at home, adding: “I didn’t really think about them while I was in the house. That’s one thing I should have done more. I don’t know how Ronnie would feel about it all."

“Apparently he has a new girl now so I don’t think he’ll be bothered.”

The Russian-born model said although she had feelings for Jonas – alias Basshunter – she felt ­“pressured” to start a romance with him as housemates sang Puppy Love at them whenever they flirted.

“I felt the house wanted us to be together and I have this ­habit of just going along with things,” she said. “I did like him but I did feel a bit pressured.”

And she does not understand why he fell for her, ­saying: “I don’t re­ally know what he sees in me. All I did was laugh, have a joke and fart. I just don’t get it. Maybe it was my farts that attracted him.”

Meanwhile, fellow evictee Heidi Fleiss, 44, said she could turn Kat into a high-class hooker if her ­romance with Jonas did not work out.

The infamous Hollywood madam told us: “I could make good money out of Kat. She wouldn’t need any man for money. Well, not after one night. I could pimp her out for a week and she’d get a big tip at the end.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2010 18:33

oddschecker.com kirjoitti:
Next eviction:

Bet 365

Lady Sovereign 1.22
Nicola Tappenden 4.00

Sky Bet

Lady Sovereign 1.29
Nicola Tappenden 3.50

Betfair

Lady Sovereign 1.19
Nicola Tappenden 5.40
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Tammi 2010 07:32

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates react to nomination results

Kuva

The housemates have shared their views on this weekend's nomination results, with mixed opinions.

After nominating yesterday, it was revealed that Nicola T and Lady Sovereign will face the public vote. The person with the lowest number of votes will leave on Monday.

Speaking to Sisqo and Jonas in the garden, Sov said: "I'm gutted that certain people aren't up [for eviction], but whatever."

Nicola seemed unsure of her chances, as Dane told her: "Without being rude, I think you're middle of the road. I don't think people are going to hate you."

Vinnie agreed, highlighting Sov's fanbase while telling the model: "All them white van drivers - you better hope they get on the phone, Nic!"

"I'm just going to carry on being myself," Nicola told them, taking a positive view as she added: "It's good either way, if I go home I get to be mum again. I win either way."

Meanwhile, the video on the Channel 4 website shows Sov continuing: "I'm surprised at who's up and who's not.

"I think people were getting a bit tactical in this one," to which Sisqo replied: "Yeh, I can see that."

Sov faces the public vote for the second time, having survived against both Katia and Heidi last Friday.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katia 'set to make a million'

Kuva

It has been reported that evictee Katia is set to make £1 million following her stint on Celebrity Big Brother.

The model and ex-girlfriend of Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood is said to be receiving lucrative magazine, lingerie and swimwear deals.

new! magazine reports that her agent has been "swamped" with offers in the past week, which could earn her the seven figure sum in just a few days.

A source said: "Kat's got the cream. She has been the most talked-about star in the house... She may not have been paid the most to go into the house but she'll get the best payday coming out."

Katia sparked interest through her developing romance with DJ Jonas who, following her eviction on Friday, described her as one of the best kissers of his life.

Katia was the first celebrity of the series to be evicted via the public vote. Both she and Heidi lost out to Sov, who remains in the house.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sov's sleep is troubled by toothache

Kuva

Sov's sleep was disturbed last night as she was kept awake by toothache.

After she and the rest of the celebrities decided to get an early night, Sov woke a few hours later, at around 2.30am, clutching the side of her face.

She sat up in the dark with her head in her hands, sighing heavily, before getting up to head into the Diary Room.

Upon leaving the Diary Room, Sov was still holding her mouth and gasping, muttering "shit" as she walked across to the kitchen.

The grime artist then got some water out of the fridge and sat, still with her hand up to her cheek, on the sofas while her fellow housemates slept.

After a few minutes, Stephanie emerged with her sunglasses on and made her way across to the bathroom, failing to acknowledge Sov, who was close to tears on the sofa.

In response, Sov stuck two fingers up at the actress as the bathroom door closed behind her.

Sov then headed into the Diary Room once more before returning to bed. She lay awake and appeared restless for some time, before hiding herself under the duvet.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Heidi blasts former CBB housemates

Kuva

Heidi has taken a public swipe at her former housemates Stephanie and Alex.

The latest evictee labelled Alex an "idiot" and also added to her tirade against Stephanie, after having described the former Dynasty actress as a "dumb bitch" while in the house, according to The People.

"That guy needs a lot of help. He thinks war is good - that's how smart he is," the Hollywood madam said. "He has another dimension to him that people don't see."

With regards to Bad Girls actress Stephanie, Heidi commented: "Stephanie is a real idiot. I don't get her."

Following her eviction, Heidi likened her participation on the show to "winning the lottery".
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katia's boyfriend splits after TV fling

Kuva

Katia's boyfriend has reportedly dumped the Celebrity Big Brother star after her on-screen fling with another contestant.

Dan Turner said that the cocktail waitress had made a fool of him by becoming embroiled in a romance with Swedish DJ Jonas.

The 24-year-old told the Sunday Mirror that he looked on in horror as the relationship played out. "I watched the first night of Big Brother and I could tell she would look to form a close bond with someone in there because she needed someone to look after her.

"It could have been a girl who she formed a close friendship with or a guy. It ended up being a guy."

Turner said he tried to stop the 21-year-old going on the Channel 4 reality show as he knew that she would be out of her depth.

"The thing about Kat is she is just a little girl. People keep going on about the fact that she is not a real celebrity and that’s entirely right. She was just thrown in at the deep end," he said.

Katia, who was the first celebrity to be evicted from the CBB house, has since said that she would like to date Jonas.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Heidi: 'I'm sure Alex has a gay side'

Kuva

Heidi Fleiss has claimed that her fellow Celebrity Big Brother housemate Alex Reid is gay.

The businesswoman, who became known as the Hollywood Madam after being charged with running an illegal LA prostitution ring, said she has honed the ability to pinpoint people's sexuality.

According to the Sunday Mirror, Fleiss, 45, said of the cage fighter: "I think there is a whole different dimension to Alex. I am sure he has been with a whole lot of men in his life.

"Because of the business I was in I'm always able to work out people's sex life and Alex definitely has a different side. I am sure he has a gay side."

Fleiss was speaking after she became the second contestant to be ousted from the final series of Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 4.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Celebrities ponder Barry Fry appearance

Kuva

The housemates' brief visit by football manager Barry Fry continued to be the topic of conversation this afternoon.

The director of football at Peterborough United entered the house earlier today to give each celebrity a pep talk as they pass the halfway point of the series.

He gave each person hints as to how they're being perceived on the outside, telling Alex to "sort it out", while saying to Nicola: "We need to see more of you."

The pep talk was given in the task room, which had been transformed into a football changing room, complete with benches and personalised football shirts.

Following the talk, the housemates gathered in the living room to discuss whether they would see more of Barry later on.

"I have a feeling we're going back in there," remarked Stephen, while Nicola agreed: "He could be back at dinner."

Jonas appeared baffled by events, stating: "This doesn't make sense. They've done an entire task room, outfits, that guy."

"There's definitely more," said Sov.

Vinnie doubted this to be the case, telling the housemates: "That was our half-time talk, we're halfway [through the show]," to which Sov replied: "They went a bit all out just for that."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephanie: 'Sov's a despicable nonentity'

Kuva

Stephanie, Stephen and Vinnie earlier launched into a tirade of distaste at Sov's behaviour, branding her a "despicable nonentity".

As reported on the Channel 4 website, the trio were in the bedroom earlier this afternoon when Stephen started to talk about the grime artist, who faces eviction for the second time on Monday.

"Sov's attitude and personality... I'm disappointed. She won't do a thing," he said.

Stephanie agreed, stating: "She's a despicable nonentity who hasn't been brought up well. Talking to her just gives her the attention."

Jonas offered to talk to Sov, reasoning: "She'll listen to me."

"She won't," replied Stephanie, adding: "She'll just use you for cigarettes."

Vinnie then interjected, telling Jonas: "Whatever way you're thinking, it's not right what she's doing.

"I do her stuff, I don't care. But why should you when there's 12 people? It's disgusting, it's despicable really," he continued.

Jonas tried to say that everyone deserves second chances, but the other housemates were defiant, telling him that Sov had had many chances from all of them.

Stephen told the group that Dane was about to "flip out on Sov". "I think if she'll agree to clean a fricking toilet every other day... It's spitting in your face too, you're doing her work," he told Jonas, who remained in Sov's defence.

"She's a silly little girl," added Vinnie. "Her little 150 people of a fan base ain't going to keep her here that long."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Tammi 2010 07:36

Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Sisqo set karaoke task

Fish guts to be fired at housemates

Sisqo has been set a karaoke task by Big Brother, however there are nasty surprises in store for his fellow housemates…

The group had to choose the housemate who they thought was the most vocal – Sisqo was chosen.

He was sent to the diary room, where Big Brother would play him six different songs. Sisqo would have to sing along with the tracks karaoke-style, helped by the lyrics appearing on a screen in front of him.

However during each track, the lyrics would disappear from the screen three times. For every song Sisqo sings correctly, including the missing lyrics, the group would win a hamper of luxury treats.

If Sisqo sings a song incorrectly, the track will stop and the group would not win a luxury treat. Big Brother would then move onto the next song. However, that is not all…

In addition to not winning the group a luxury treat, every time Sisqo sings a song incorrectly there will be consequences for the remaining housemates.

In the garden, six housemates would have to sit on a turntable. On a second turntable are five revolting substances that that turntable is capable of firing.

For every mistake Sisqo makes, the housemates will have one of the following substances shot at them:

* Fish guts
* Cat food
* Greasy gravy
* Liquid curry
* Cold custard

How will Sisqo fare in the task? Will the housemates have disgusting substances fired at them?

Update -

For successfully singing a number of the songs as part of his task, Sisqo went to the Diary Room this evening to retrieve some luxury goods for the group. The included condiments such as honey, spices, ketchup and vinegar but also a mysterious gold key…

Big Brother provided no instructions or information about the key and left the housemates to speculate about what it could open.

“It must be a prize for us,” said Stephanie.

“There might be another room,” suggested Dane. “Is there a key hole anywhere in the walls?” he asked before taking a look behind the curtains and fittings.
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Housemates set football themed task

Big Brother has another task planned for the Housemates, but what exactly does it involve?

All housemates were called to the task room to find it had been transformed into a football changing room.

Each housemate had a personalised football shirt and a picture of them on a tactics board.

The housmates sat down nervously on the benches, not entirely sure what was going on! Even Vinnie who has been in many changing rooms over the course of his career didn’t know what to expect.

Big Brother has told us that all will be revealed later…

Update - The director of football at Peterborough United entered the house earlier today to give each celebrity a pep talk as they pass the halfway point of the series. He gave each person hints as to how they’re being perceived on the outside, telling Alex to “sort it out”, while saying to Nicola: “We need to see more of you.”

Following the talk, the housemates gathered in the living room to discuss whether they would see more of Barry later on.

“I have a feeling we’re going back in there,” remarked Stephen, while Nicola agreed: “He could be back at dinner.”

Jonas appeared baffled by events, stating: “This doesn’t make sense. They’ve done an entire task room, outfits, that guy.”

“There’s definitely more,” said Sov.

Vinnie doubted this to be the case, telling the housemates: “That was our half-time talk, we’re halfway [through the show],” to which Sov replied: “They went a bit all out just for that.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Tammi 2010 14:42

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane brands Sov 'nasty' in pear drama

Kuva

Dane slammed Sov for being selfish after discovering that the grime artist threw away a half-eaten pear.

The argument was sparked in the bedroom, when Jonas told his housemates: "By the way, there is a pear in the kitchen that's half eaten. That's Sov's."

Explaining the situation further, the Swede told the group that he retrieved the pear from the garden after Sov threw it outside. "She didn't like it," he claimed.

"Oh my God, are you being serious? She just kills me," retorted Dane, as Sov entered the bedroom. "Did you throw it in the garden, Sov?" questioned the former Another Level singer.

"I chucked it, but I ate some of it," she replied. "My teeth were hurting." The 24-year-old had struggled to sleep the previous night due to toothache.

"Don't you think that’s a bit nasty? I don’t understand you!" exclaimed Dane, who has been growing increasingly frustrated at Sov's attitude to the food in the house.

"Chill your beans, man, chill your beans," she countered. "I wasn't going to throw it in the bin."

Dane remained unimpressed, telling Sov that he doesn't think she has a brain.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates baffled by mysterious key

Kuva

Housemates were left confused last night when Big Brother presented Sisqo with his prize for the Kamikaze Karaoke task - a hamper which included a mysterious wooden key.

The singer was called to the Diary Room shortly before 8pm yesterday to pick up his reward for singing two songs correctly during the task. According to the Channel 4 website, he received condiments such as honey, tomato ketchup, spices and vinegar, as well as a box which housed the unexplained key.

Confused, the housemates were quick to speculate about what the key is for. While Stephanie decided it may symbolise an extra prize for the group, Vinnie wondered whether or not it could mean an extra person would be entering the house. "I think it might be another room," ventured Dane.

However, Vinnie seemed more taken with his own suggestion. "If you think about it, they come in through the Diary Room, they put them in there in a box, you go in, you open it, ta da!" he enthused.

"I suppose that could be the case," agreed Stephanie, though expressed reluctance at welcoming a newcomer to the house. "I just hope it isn't another vain woman," she said, while Dane went off in search of a key hole in the walls.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sisqo: 'Stephen's slang is from 1991'

Kuva

Stephen's keen use of slang has come under fire from fellow American Sisqo, who has branded his choice of vocabulary outdated.

Speaking in the living room, Stephen told Sov that he has had two film ideas and one book idea since entering the house. "Yeah, and they're pretty freakin' dope. It's whack. It's freakin' whack," he revealed.

"Whack is bad. You know that, right?" laughed Sisqo, as Stephen affirmed that he meant "whack in the good way".

However, Sisqo later made fun of the actor's choice of words during a chat with Nicola, Stephanie, Dane and Alex. "His slang is from 1991," criticised the singer, after hearing Dane do an impression of the born-again Christian's manner of talking.

"I don't think he ever used it then, either," quipped Dane.

Sisqo then prompted laughter from the group, saying: "If I called one of my boys 'dawg' my friends would be like, 'Hey dude, the Nineties called. They want their slang back'."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Jonas plays prank on unsuspecting Dane

Kuva

Jonas caught Dane unawares last night, as he played a trick on him in the bedroom.

The playful Swede lay in wait under the covers of Dane's bed to give the unsuspecting singer a fright when he attempted to retire for the night.

Leaping out from under the duvet as Dane approached, Jonas shrieked and succeeded in scaring his victim. Screaming as he leapt backwards, the former Another Level star was visibly shocked before he saw the funny side and began laughing along with spectators Vinnie and Nicola.

"I thought there was someone in there when I first walked in," he said sheepishly.

"Dane, did you scream?" teased Nicola, to which Dane hastily replied: "No!"

"That's twice you've got me with that," he told Jonas, who laughed before apologising for the prank.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katie Price vows to stand by Alex

Kuva

Katie Price has revealed she is planning on continuing her relationship with Alex once he exits the house, despite press reports to the contrary.

Hitting back at rumours that she is unhappy with Alex's behaviour on the show, she has told her Twitter followers she will be "waiting with open arms".

The cage fighter was apparently under strict instructions from Price not to discuss their high-profile romance on screen. However, Alex has spoken about his famous girlfriend frequently, and yesterday revealed it was "straight back to her house" the night they met.

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder!" tweeted the glamour model. "Our relationship goes beyond Big Brother."

However, according to The Sun, Price was openly flirting with both X Factor runner-up Olly Murs and Tottenham Hotspur footballer Aaron Lennon at Danielle Lloyd's engagement party over the weekend.

"Katie clamped to Olly like a limpet," says a source. "She was whispering in his ear and touching his arm - openly flirting. Olly seemed flattered but a little intimidated... Jordan is clearly back on the pull."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex: 'Young boys look up to me'

Kuva

Alex has insisted that he is a role model for young people.

In a video on the Channel 4 website, Stephanie told the cage fighter that appearing on Big Brother will give him his "name".

"It will help," Alex agreed. "I hope it will help."

"You've become you," Stephanie continued. "You're a very, very, very sweet clown and you're also very, very interested in lots of things."

"Yes, I am a clown, but I'm not always a clown," Alex insisted. "Is a clown a derogatory thing to be?"

Stephanie assured him that it wasn't, arguing that Sisqo had been "clowning around" as well.

However, Alex was unconvinced and continued: "Do you understand the influence I have on young people, young boys, young men? They look up to me. And with that influence of young men I understand there's a responsibility there. You know, young lads look at what I do and stuff and they admire that.

"Maybe I shouldn't clown about so much."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Nicola admits she wants to go home

Kuva

Nicola has admitted that she would like to go home.

Sitting in the living area with some of the housemates, the model explained that she is missing her family.

In a video posted on the Channel 4 website, she announced: "I want to go home. So badly. I think because I feel, like, a little bit closer to going home it's made me think... I want to go more than anything."

Stephanie pointed out that she has a maximum of 12 days left in the house, adding that being on the show is an "experience".

"Yeah, but if I get evicted tonight I could be at baby dance class in the morning," Nicola smiled.

Nicola and Lady Sovereign face eviction from the Big Brother house tonight.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sovereign: 'I'm not a trained chimp'

Kuva

Jonas tried to advise Lady Sovereign on her behaviour yesterday.

The rapper has been the subject of several rows recently related to food and the upkeep of the house.

"I'm going to have a word with you, Sov," Jonas said, in a video posted on the Channel 4 website. "Mucho important."

Taking her into the living area, he began: "We're all different and we're all different personalities."

"Yeah, so I don't want to be like a trained chimp," Lady Sovereign replied.

As Jonas repeatedly tried to interrupt and explain, she continued: "I said I'll gladly wash my own dishes and then they said, 'Oh yeah, you can cook your own food as well now' and then about half an hour later I hear them changing their minds. They're just trying to make me look bad.

"If I want to make myself look bad that's totally up to me, but I'm not trying to make myself come across bad. People are overreacting. They said to me, 'OK, you can cook your own food now'."

"It's only because you don't take part in anything else," Jonas pointed out.

"I don't understand the big deal," Lady Sovereign admitted. "If I wash my own dish, I've washed my own dish. I've used a dish, I wash it. I am not going to clean up after other people. I will wash the table every now and then. No-one's seen me do it but I have done it.

"If I make a mess, I will clean up after myself. I will not clean up after other people."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katia: 'Ronnie is so proud of me'

Kuva

Katia has claimed that Ronnie Wood is proud of her.

The 21-year-old, who used to date the Rolling Stones star, explained that he had phoned her after her eviction on Friday.

"Ronnie told me he thought I was great," she told the Daily Star. "He said he's been staying watching me in the house all hours. He said he was really proud of me for being myself and that he really misses me.

"There's still a strong connection there. But that chapter is over."

Katia also admitted that she has strong feelings for her fellow housemate Jonas.

"I really do fancy Jonas and want him," she said. "I watched him saying he was falling in love with me and it was so sweet. I just wanted to go back in. I think he's 'the one'."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katie Price 'worried Alex will dump her'

Kuva

Katie Price is reportedly worried that Alex will break up with her when he leaves Big Brother.

According to the Daily Star, the model is worried that he will call off the relationship if he gets a lot of public support.

"She spends all her time checking his behaviour on her laptop," a source claimed. "She's worried that as public opinion starts to get behind him, he will want to ditch her.

"I don't think she expected him to do so well. Everyone seems to be liking him now. Kate's worried he's going to want to do his own thing."

Price recently posted on Twitter that she will wait for Alex with "open arms".
Digital Spy kirjoitti:McCall 'would do BB on another channel'

Kuva

Davina McCall has confirmed that she would be interested in hosting Big Brother on another channel.

The host, who has helmed all ten summer series and seven celebrity specials, claimed that she would consider an offer if another broadcaster purchased the rights to the format.

"For Channel 4 there is no going back," she told This Morning. "But in a funny way, it is right for Channel 4 to draw a line under things. The show can go out on a real high.

"They have actually done me a favour, because I would have done the show until I was dead on my feet."

When asked about working on the programme elsewhere, she said: "I would follow the show, depending on how it would be produced and what they wanted to do with it."

McCall also confessed to suffering from "waves of nostalgia" during filming of the latest celebrity run.

Channel 4 confirmed last August that the reality show would come to an end after this year's summer series.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Tammi 2010 14:44

3am.co.uk kirjoitti:Tonight's Celebrity Big Brother eviction has a brutal twist. Jolly good.

Kuva

It's officially the most depressing day of the year, and it sounds like Big Brother is in an appropriately bad mood - which is good news for us, the grateful viewer, and bad news for the housemates.

Tonight, either Sov or Nicola will be evicted, but the fun doesn't stop there - immediately afterwards, the remaining housemates will have to nominate again, live on Channel 4. They'll be completely unprepared for this, so won't have spent hours concocting elaborate reasons relating to teeth and cooking habits, which should mean we get some nice spontaneous bitching.

The BB lot haven't yet revealed what day the next eviction will happen, which is annoying as we'd like to plan our social life around it if it's all the same to them, but they do still have rather a lot of people clogging up that house, so we're glad the bumping-offs are increasing in frequency.

Oh, and the housemates aren't having a nice chilled build-up to tonight's eviction - last night they had a surprise visitor in the form of former football manager Barry Fry (us neither, but a real-life boy tells us he's "a character"), who gave them a half-time bollocking in a hastily knocked up locker room. "He criticises their performances in the first half of the series," says someone who gets paid to tell us all what's happening on BB. Nice work if you can get it. "He tells them what he expects from them in the second half of the series and discusses tactics about how they can improve their performance."

We have some tips for them too: Sov - cheer up, Alex - cover up, Stephen - shut up.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Tammi 2010 15:20

Next eviction:

Bet 365

Lady Sovereign 1.16 <-- 1.22
Nicola Tappenden 4.50 <-- 4.00

Sky Bet

Lady Sovereign 1.14 <-- 1.29
Nicola Tappenden 5 <-- 3.50

Coral

Lady Sovereign 1.14
Nicola Tappenden 5

William Hill

Lady Sovereign 1.22
Nicola Tappenden 4
Win market:

Paddy Power

Vinnie 1.73 <-- 2.1
Sisqo 8 <-- 5.5
Alex 8 <-- 13
Nicola 9 <-- 17
Jonas/Basshunter 13 <-- 8
Stephanie 13 <-- 9
Dane 15 <-- 21
Stephen 26 <-- 34
Lady Sovereign 26 <-- 11
Ivana 41 <-- 34

Ladbrokes

Vinnie 1.73 <-- 2.25
Alex 8 <-- 11
Sisqo 9 <-- 5
Nicola 11 <-- 17
Jonas/Basshunter 15 <-- 9
Stephanie 17 <-- 9
Dane 17 <-- 21
Stephen 34 <-- 41
Lady Sovereign 34 <-- 11
Ivana 61 <-- 41

Betfair

Vinnie 1.9 <-- 2.37
Alex 8 <-- 13.8
Nicola 10 <-- 19.1
Sisqo 12.9 <-- 6.3
Jonas/Basshunter 16.7 <-- 11
Dane 17.6 <-- 25
Stephanie 21 <-- 10.5
Stephen 34 <-- 52
Lady Sovereign 46 <-- 15.3
Ivana 76 <-- 38

William Hill

Vinnie 1.73
Alex 8
Sisqo 8
Nicola 8.5
Jonas/Basshunter 15
Dane 15
Stephanie 15
Stephen 26
Lady Sovereign 26
Ivana 41

Paddy Power

Vinnie 1.67
Alex 7
Sisqo 9
Nicola 9
Jonas/Basshunter 13
Dane 13
Stephanie 15
Stephen 26
Lady Sovereign 34
Ivana 41
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Tammi 2010 19:26

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Live nominations, double eviction confirmed

Kuva

Channel 4 has announced that housemates will nominate live tonight, and there will be a double eviction on Friday.

Straight after the third eviction of the series, Big Brother will surprise the housemates by calling them to the Diary Room one by one and giving them each 30 seconds to make their nominations.

The three or more housemates with the most votes will face the public vote, with two of them leaving on Friday.

Phone lines will open at the end of the show.

This format of live nominations was first seen during Big Brother 10 last summer.

Tonight’s shows air at 8.00pm and 10.20pm – and we’ll be covering all of the action with live updates.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Tammi 2010 00:27

Häätö spoileri:

CBBUK 7:n kolmantena häädettävä asukas on...
| +
Lady Sovereign...!!! Häätöprosentti: 69,5 %
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Tammi 2010 00:49

Nimeämis spoileri:

Häätöäänestykseen joutuivat...
| +
Ivana, Stephen ja Sisqo.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 20 Tammi 2010 06:23

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephen, Sisqo debate religious beliefs

Kuva

Stephen and Sisqo spent the night chatting about their religious beliefs.

As they sat in the garden smoking, Stephen began by giving the singer some spiritual advice.

"Don't forget where your power comes from," he warned. "You got to be in the Word, homes. The Word is the key. That doesn't mean church, this, that - it doesn't mean any of that. You're setting it up now for it to be your thing and I know your heart is true. I know in your heart it's like, 'Lord, I'm trusting that what I'm doing is my way for you'."

Sisqo admitted that spending time with Stephen had "really opened his eyes on the Bible", and the religious debates continued for some time.

"Either you get with the Lord or the joke's on you," Stephen announced, before giggling: "I'm a little extreme."

"You think?" Sisqo replied, adding that "everybody don't have what you have". He also disagreed with Stephen's anti-abortion stance and said that some things in the Bible are "questionable".

"I have no right to say this is right and this is wrong," Stephen replied. "All I can say is that there's some basic truths according to the Word that I have made the decision to say, 'It says this way, that way'. So by faith I'm going to believe it's true."

However, the pair agreed that their religion had been confirmed when they lost money and went through hard times.

"It's funny, we've got Bible slang," Sisqo joked as the pair eventually went inside. "When I say a piece of the scripture it just rings in your head."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Ivana: 'Stephen wants to be on camera'

Kuva

Ivana and Stephanie complained about Stephen's behaviour towards other housemates last night.

Sitting in the bedroom, Vinnie began the conversation by expressing surprise that Nicola had been nominated on Saturday.

"Stephen was campaigning against her," Stephanie explained, adding that he had been "poisonous" about the model.

Meanwhile, Ivana suggested that Stephen had followed Lady Sovereign around because he knew she would be getting a lot of coverage.

"You're right!" Stephanie agreed. "The reason Stephen spent so much time with Sov..."

"Did you remember that, though?" Vinnie asked. "When you had to think of your nominations, did you remember that?"

"Yes," Ivana replied. "He was taking advantage of the situation to be on camera. I couldn't care less. Maybe he does."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephen: 'Dane is far from the Lord'

Kuva

Stephen declared that Dane is "far from the Lord" last night.

As he chatted to Sisqo about his religious beliefs, the actor explained that people often don't know when they are sinning.

"People are so much worse than they realise," he claimed. "People spite the Lord, and people's internal pride is so much greater than they realise.

"It's not a judgement, it's just what I've observed. I'll give you an example. Dane. Dane is far from the Lord."

However, Sisqo was unconvinced and replied: "I disagree. I believe Dane is such an intelligent guy, and I believe he knows the Lord, but I feel like he's chosen the path he's walking now. He wants to be shown and led to the light. I believe he's seen it before. That's my assessment."

"I would never say to you that's untrue," Stephen said. "I would say that's a cat who, similar to Jonas, is like, 'Well, I'm going to be me, I'd rather be me'."

Sisqo and Stephen face eviction alongside Ivana this week.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Group wonders about Price, Andre twist

Kuva

Some of the housemates wondered whether Peter Andre or Katie Price would enter the house last night.

Waiting in the kitchen before the eviction, Stephanie suggested that someone new might join the group.

"I think a woman," Vinnie announced in a video on the Channel 4 website. "Because we've had two women out and two are up for eviction."

Most of the housemates agreed that Pamela Anderson would be the likely choice before Vinnie laughed that it could be someone "ridiculous" like Andre or Price.

"But it would be very annoying, wouldn't it?" Dane replied. "Because it would be two people... it would be like the Jonas situation. The best one would be plain and simple Peter, plain and simple, but it won't happen. Because that would be three people, three exes. And them two have got issues."

Vinnie said that he would ask the stars to become housemates if he ran Big Brother, before adding that both Price and Andre could enter the show.

"What if they put her in the bedroom and him in the garden and they were both here?" he exclaimed. "We've got two beds."

Dane was unconvinced, but Vinnie continued: "This is the 'House of Hell', the flames and everything else. What Hell? Nothing. So don't say it ain't going to happen. I'm telling you, if it happened, I'd just laugh. You know what sort of money's being thrown around? And you're saying they wouldn't do it?

"All I'm saying, Dane, is what would be maximum, maximum impact? Exactly. Her coming through there and him coming through there."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB replaces all sugar with salt

Kuva

Vinnie got an unpleasant surprise as he sipped his morning tea, discovering that all the sugar has been replaced with salt.

Big Brother switched all supplies in the house while the celebrities were asleep. Vinnie who fell for the prank first, after waking before the rest of the group.

On the Channel 4 website, a video shows him spoon two 'sugars' into his tea.

As he walks away from the kitchen and takes a sip, the actor grimaces at the taste, before going back to check the bowl.

Upon realising that it's salt, he checks the cupboard to see if he's accidentally got the bowls mixed up.

Vinnie looks visibly baffled as he tries to figure out what's happened, still pulling faces from the aftertaste of the salty tea.
Digital Spy kirjoitti: Corrie's Kym Marsh praises Alex Reid

Kuva

Coronation Street star Kym Marsh has praised Alex Reid for his conduct in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

The actress, best known for her role as Weatherfield's Michelle Connor, admitted that Katie Price's lover had "surprised" her since making his debut on the Channel 4 reality show.

Discussing this year's batch of contestants, Marsh told New: "If Vinnie [Jones] doesn't walk, he'll win, although Sisqo is my favourite because he's so funny.

"I'm also surprised by how well Alex Reid is coming across on the show. I know what it's like having your relationship picked on, so it can't be easy for Alex. He does try a bit too hard, but I think so would I if I was in his shoes."

Marsh, who recently became engaged to former Hollyoaks actor Jamie Lomas, is currently taking part in ITV1's Popstar To Operastar.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane's ex speaks out about Price

Kuva

Dane's ex-girlfriend has spoken out about the singer's relationship with Katie Price, claiming that the glamour model was not classy enough for him.

Speaking to new magazine, Dani Thompson, who has dated Dane on-and-off for over two years, claimed that he is no longer fond of Price and that her behaviour was too "vulgar".

"He spoke about how jealous she would get, especially when he recorded his single with Victoria Beckham," she said. "In fact, it was when he met Victoria that he realised he preferred classy women."

Thompson added that she got the impression Dane's break-up with Price was "all a bit of a nightmare".

She also revealed that he is the best lover she has ever had, saying: "We'd see each other on-and-off for a couple of months and every time he never disappointed me."

Dane dated Price in 1998 and the pair split after two years together.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Michelle Heaton: 'Katie can do better'

Kuva

Michelle Heaton has revealed that she thinks Katie Price can do better than Alex Reid.

The ex-Liberty X star was a guest on Big Brother's Big Mouth while best friend Price sat in the wings.

Heaton told the audience that Alex is "a lovely guy", but added: "Kate's my best friend and I think she can do better... I will always say she can do better."

Host Davina McCall pressed her on the comment, asking: "In what way can she do better?" However, Heaton refused to reveal more, instead repeating: "I just think she can do better."

Price reportedly had a word with the former housemate about the remark during the commercial break.

When the show returned, Heaton passed on a message from the glamour model, saying that she and Alex are "very much an item" and that she "adores" him.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sophie Reade wants Dane Bowers date

Kuva

Big Brother 10 winner Sophie Reade has revealed that she would like a date with former pop singer Dane Bowers.

Reade, who triumphed in the last summer series, claimed that she had spoken to Bowers via text before Christmas and admitted that she is interested in pursuing a romance.

"We were texting each other from just before Christmas right up until he went in the house," she told New magazine.

"He said, 'I think you're sexy as hell and I've been wanting to take you out for ages'. He told me everything he had read about me had been positive and he thought I seemed like a really nice person."

Speaking about Bowers's behaviour on the Channel 4 reality show, the glamour model added: "He's coming across really well on TV and, fingers crossed, we'll be on for that date when he's out. I think he's really sweet."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Lady Sov: 'I have better t*ts than Nicola'

Kuva

Lady Sovereign has claimed that she doesn't need a makeover from her former housemate Nicola Tappenden.

Sovereign, who was voted off the Channel 4 reality show with 69.5% of the vote yesterday, insisted that she would not be working with the glamour model in the future.

"No way is she going to give me a makeover," the singer said. "And my t*ts are way better than hers."

The 24-year-old also admitted that her "outspoken" attitude was a the reason behind the other housemates ganging up on her. "But at least I wasn't boring like Nicola," she added.

Celebrity Big Brother continues at 10pm tonight on Channel 4.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Lady Sovereign blasts 'boss' Vinnie

Kuva

Lady Sovereign has admitted that she was surprised to find out that Vinnie Jones "bitched" about her inside the house.

The 24-year-old musician, who was evicted last night, also claimed that she did not approve of Vinnie's role as "boss" of the house.

"Vinnie never voted for me, so I'm a bit surprised that he bitched about me. I can't wait to see some more of the show," she said. "Someone did tell me that he hid my hat, which I find rude. That isn't corned beef, that is my personal possessions."

She added: "Vinnie has never been nominated. He's definitely the boss in the house. Sisqo and I didn't like the fact that he was the boss. It was the older people in the house who made him the boss."

When asked who she wants to win the series, she said: "Sisqo or Stephen, but they are both up for nomination now. That is definitely tactical votes."

Celebrity Big Brother continues tonight at 10pm on Channel 4.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sov: 'Stephanie and Dane are bullies'

Kuva

Lady Sovereign has branded her former housemates Stephanie Beacham and Dane Bowers "bullies".

The musician, who was voted off the Channel 4 reality show yesterday, also insisted that she did not do anything wrong in the house, describing the contestants as "petty".

"I think that Dane and Stephanie were bullies," she said. "No one bothered to stand-up to them and I did... Stephanie is a backstabber."

When asked about the negative reaction from the crowd on her eviction, she said: "I blocked out most of the boos. I don't really mind. I'm used to not having a positive reaction."

Sovereign also revealed that she had grown to like Stephen inside the house and confessed that she had tried to get hold of Katia Ivanova's phone number last night. "I'd like to find out what she is up to. She is a cool girl," said the 24-year-old.

You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 20 Tammi 2010 06:34

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Lady Sovereign 'wanted more from CBB'

Kuva

Lady Sovereign has revealed that she is disappointed with the time she spent on Celebrity Big Brother.

According to PA, the rapper, who yesterday became the third evictee of the Channel 4 reality show, said that she entered the house as a "social experiment" but tired of the novelty after a few days.

"I was expecting a little bit more, to be honest. I wanted more nitty-gritty tasks, but it got a bit repetitive to every other series," she said.

"I got really bored three days ago," the musician added. "They should have pushed us to the limit. It wasn't that gruesome or punishing."

Lady Sovereign recently accused Dane and Stephanie of bullying her during the 16 days she spent in the house.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:McCall defends frosty Katia interview

Kuva

Davina McCall has defended her interview approach with evicted housemate Katia Ivanova.

The Celebrity Big Brother host was criticised by some viewers for being too harsh in her questioning of Ivanova, who was the first contestant voted off the show last week.

Speaking on This Morning about the interview, she said: "Well, I have to say that I did give her opportunities to say how she felt. You know when someone just goes, 'But I didn't feel anything'... I was trying to get her to say, 'No, I did feel something'.

"I was just asking her a question but I think her answer was what was harsh."

She added: "[Basshunter] has [fallen hard] and I think we all saw that and I think she was thinking that he hadn't. I was trying to say, 'Look, the reason why you're sat here and got such a big boo is because you've broken someone's heart'."

McCall also claimed that the 21-year-old model and artist had failed to change public perception of her.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Davina McCall: 'CBB has got legs'

Kuva

Davina McCall has backed calls for Celebrity Big Brother to continue after this year's series.

Channel 4 confirmed last year that the current celebrity show and upcoming summer run would be the final series with the broadcaster.

Speaking about the programme's future, McCall told This Morning: "I think Celebrity Big Brother has got legs and I think it would sit comfortably on another channel and do quite well.

"But I don't know whether that would be in a couple of years or... who knows what will happen?"

Yesterday, the show's host revealed that she would consider moving to another channel if they purchased the rights to the Big Brother format.

Celebrities including John McCririck, Dragons' Den star Peter Jones and Jonathan Ross have all voiced support for the celebrity version of the reality show in recent weeks.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Peter Andre decides to watch CBB

Kuva

Peter Andre has decided to start watching Celebrity Big Brother after his friends raved about this year's housemates.

Katie Price's former husband previously explained in his New blog that he was giving the show a "wide berth".

But one week later, the popstar announced that he has changed his mind and will tune in to the Channel 4 reality show in the future, according to The Sun.

"I'm still not watching Celebrity Big Brother," he said. "But I have been hearing such good things about it I think I might have to start.

"Apparently, there are some really brilliant characters this year and everyone I meet is talking about it. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!"

Andre recently revealed that he would like to team up with Amy Winehouse for a duet.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Carr tweets support for Ivana Trump

Kuva

Comedian Alan Carr has tweeted his support for Celebrity Big Brother housemate Ivana Trump.

The former Sunday Night Project host also confessed that he is intrigued by Trump's relationship with actress Stephanie Beacham.

"I'm obsessed with Stephanie and Ivana's friendship - did anyone else find the way Ivana scooped that cat food out of Steph's ear mildly erotic?" he wrote.

"I think Alex Reid should dress up as Roxanne and join Stephanie and Ivana as an Atomic Mutton tribute act."

Writing about Trump's dance moves during a party in the house, he joked: "I am loving Ivana getting down in the BB house - I've never seen one-legged river dancing before."

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates punished for Sov's stealing

Kuva

The housemates have been punished by Big Brother after Sov stole the mystery key.

The grime artist, who was evicted from the house last night, took the key with her and threw it into the crowd as she exited.

As punishment, Big Brother has swapped all of the sugar in the compound for salt, removed the soft furnishings from the snug and turned up the heating.

The intense heat caused Stephen to shout: "The hotter it is, the more you got me feeling like Jesus, son."

The housemates are currently unaware of the reason for the changes.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katia: 'I miss Jonas so much'

Kuva

Katia has revealed that she misses Jonas and cannot wait to see him again.

The pair had a brief relationship in the house, before Katia said that it wasn't "worth it".

However, the 21-year-old has told New magazine that she can see the couple entering into a full-blown relationship when the DJ leaves the compound.

She said: "I miss him so much. Now that I've left I think, 'Oh Jonas!' I miss him being around all the time. I do want to see him again because it'll be completely different if we're in private."

She went on to say that there was a lot of "sexual tension" between the two.

Katia, who was the first housemate to be evicted last Friday, added: "I guess it'll be a good test being apart and seeing how our feelings are for each other. It won't be long until I see him – I can't wait!"
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katia brands Stephanie "a fake"

Kuva

Katia has revealed her true feelings about Stephanie, labelling the actress "a fake".

The former waitress, who was evicted from the house last Friday, told New magazine: "She was a fake. She always asked me really stupid questions and she thought if she stared at me, I'd be intimidated, but I just stared back."

She also said of the Dynastystar: "She didn't like me."

Before the 21-year-old was voted out, Stephanie branded Katia an "orchid" who feeds off other people.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tree of Temptation offers Dane new key

Kuva

The Tree of Temptation has given Dane the chance to secure a new mystery key.

The previous key was stolen by Sov who threw it into the crowd when she was evicted last night. The group have since been punished.

As Dane kicked a cushion about in the garden, the Tree told him that Big Brother is being "mean" to the housemates because they let the key "slip through their fingers".

It then offered the former Another Level singer a chance to win a new key, which would make the punishments stop.

The Tree said: "Dane, I want you to ruin the dinner."

It then revealed that there was a bottle of hot chilli sauce hidden in its trunk and that Dane must pour the entire contents into the housemates' dinner.

"It's got to be hot," the Tree told him.

It asked him to return at bedtime when, if he's been successful, he will receive the new key.

The Tree added: "Man up Dane, you've got to do this."

The Tree of Temptation previously tempted Alex into destroying the snowman that the group made in exchange for an hour with his punchbag.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Piper: "I'd like to do Big Brother"

Kuva

Billie Piper has revealed that she would choose to participate in Big Brother ahead of other popular reality TV shows.

In an interview with Heat magazine, the actress said that she would prefer to take part in the Channel 4 series more than Strictly Come Dancing, Dancing On Ice and I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!.

"Dancing On Ice is too scary. I'd quite like to do Strictly because it looks like such good fun, but I'd be shitting myself before each dance," she commented.

The 27-year-old former assistant of Dr Who then added why she would opt for the first option she was offered.

"I think I'd like to do Big Brother most - you just sit in the house all day and talk bollocks!"

Piper will appear in Secret Diary Of A Call Girl on January 28 on ITV2.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 20 Tammi 2010 20:09

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Woodburn 'shocked' at Beacham in CBB

Kuva

Kim Woodburn has revealed she is "shocked" that Stephanie Beacham is taking part in Celebrity Big Brother.

In an interview with Bella magazine, the former I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! contestant said she was surprised that Beacham and Vinnie Jones were among this year's lineup.

"Good luck to her, but I'm shocked she's done it - Vinnie Jones too. They're big Hollywood stars," the television personality remarked.

"The others? Yes, fair enough," she continued. "But I had mixed emotions with Stephanie because I thought she had to be worth a few bob."

Beacham is reportedly taking part in the show to help pay for her daughter Phoebe's ongoing drug treatment.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Kym Marsh explains CBB rumours

Kuva

Kym Marsh has addressed rumours that she was to appear in Celebrity Big Brother.

Writing in Now magazine, the Coronation Street star explained that the rumour was started by an impostor who impersonated her online.

"Someone pretending to be me on Twitter or Facebook is starting these rumours," she said. "I'm so glad to be doing Popstar To Operastar instead because I'm actually learning something."

The actress, who is reportedly engaged to former Hollyoaks actor Jamie Lomas, added that she would not take part in the show for "all the tea in China".

Marsh is currently appearing on Popstar To Operastar on Fridays on ITV1.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Andre 'feels sorry' for Alex

Kuva

Peter Andre reportedly feels sorry for Alex Reid after watching his antics in the Big Brother house.

The former husband of Reid's girlfriend Katie Price started to sympathise with the cage fighter since he began to watch the show, according to Now magazine.

"Pete feels sorry for him," a source said. "He reckons he should take the advice of his housemates, like Heidi Fleiss, and run.

"He'd warn any man off Jordan, even if he hates the guy's guts," the insider added. "That's how much hurt he feels from their split."

The 'Mysterious Girl' singer has started watching the reality show after previously deciding he would avoid it.

The housemates recently speculated over whether Andre and Price may enter the house as a surprise twist.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane screams in his sleep

Kuva

Dane startled his housemates early this morning by waking up suddenly and letting out a piercing scream.

The former Another Level singer woke from a nightmare and sensed "something" squeeze his leg.

The shock caused him to scream loudly, immediately rousing Sisqo, Jonas, Stephen and Nicola from their beds in the process.

Dane rapidly ran from the bedroom and into the sitting room. The others that had awoken followed him and enquired what the matter was.

He explained what had caused him to panic and was given a comforting hug from Nicola, who was visibly shaking at the time.

After a few minutes the group joked that whatever had happened may be a result of paranormal activity and compared the events to those in Hollywood films.

Jonas quipped that Stephen could chase away the demons that had "possessed" the house.

Of the outburst, the Swedish DJ remarked: "That was some scream. The way you scared Nicola, take that and times it by ten."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates given cow offal task

Kuva

Housemates will take part in a cow offal task this afternoon.

Big Brother has given housemates a roast beef lunch, with each plate revealing a coloured cross.

The crosses will be coloured green, red and blue, which represent teams. Ivana, Stephanie and Nicola have red crosses, Alex, Vinnie and Jonas are blue, and Sisqo, Stephen and Dane are green.

The housemates will then be led into the task room, where they must weave real cow offal through a wire mesh cow.

Those that succeed will be given another roast dinner as a reward.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates tell Stephen he talks slowly

Kuva

Housemates have told Stephen that he takes too long to speak.

The group was discussing voice work this afternoon when Stephen began to tell a story about one of his brothers.

"I'm listening, Steve, get on with it," said Vinnie.

The group laughed and Stephanie said: "We will have to speed the record play, won't we?"

"But he looks all over the room," Stephen protested.

"Yes, because it takes so long! Stephen, your delivery is too slow, OK?" she replied. "This is fact."

"We could have two conversations when we have one with you," added Dane.

"I have to say something. The pausing in your emphasis, loses the emphasis," said Stephanie.

Stephen argued: "I'm an American. We focus on one thing at a time!"

"You focus on everyone hanging on every word you say," responded Dane. "You were telling me a story last week that you still haven't finished."

"But seriously, I am going to have to give you a tutorial in delivery," concluded Stephanie.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Jonas: "I wish I was bisexual"

Kuva

Jonas has said that he wishes he was bisexual.

Nicola asked the Swedish DJ about his sexuality this afternoon, inquiring whether he is bisexual.

"Do I look bisexual? Or do you think I'm bisexual?" he replied.

After a short pause, he added: "I actually wish I was bisexual. It would be so much easier."

"Yeah, they could just choose almost anyone," said Nicola.

"But I'm not bisexual. I kinda wish I were," he said. "People that are homophobic are just insecure about their own sexuality. So they have to demonstrate about being anti."

He later added: "I'm actually very comfortable with my sexuality."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Hamilton: 'Big Brother is appalling show'

Kuva

Christine Hamilton has branded Celebrity Big Brother as "nasty" and "appalling".

The TV personality, 60, claimed that she turned down the chance to appear on the Channel 4 reality series several years ago because she considers the programme to be manipulative.

"I'm not surprised that Big Brother has hit the buffers, I think it is the most appalling show," the I'm A Celebrity... star told DS.

"There's something about it... I know in the jungle you are filmed all the time, but it is the manipulation of Big Brother that I don't like. There's something really rather nasty about it."

She added: "I mean look at this lot [of contestants]. It's just mind-blowing. The idea that it is a British show, when most of them have been flown in from Hollywood - it is extraordinary."

Hamilton will next appear in Celebrity Hens & Stags on Wedding TV, which airs tomorrow night at 10pm.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Tammi 2010 02:00

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Group passes 'Make Me Whole Again' task

Kuva

Housemates passed their latest task last night after recreating a cow from large slabs of offal.

Big Brother had earlier set down the 'Make Me Whole Again' challenge, which involved weaving raw meat through a wire mesh cow.

The celebrity group, who had just enjoyed a beef dinner, groaned as they entered the task room to be faced with the offal, according to Channel 4.

"I'm glad Heidi is not here," said Stephanie, recalling that her former housemate was a vegetarian. Vinnie was among the first to get to work, threading a large slab of uncooked meat over the back of the cow sculpture.

Having completed the challenge, the group was locked in the bedroom when the announcement came: "This is Big Brother. Congratulations for making the cow whole again. The bedroom door is now open. Big Brother hopes that you all enjoy your evening."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Group get beef reward for offal success

Kuva

Big Brother presented housemates with a second beef dinner last night for their success in the 'Make Me Whole Again' task.

The group had been challenged with "re-creating" the cow they had eaten for lunch by threading raw offal through a mesh frame.

"It stinks in here," said Dane, as they group entered the living area to discover a special meal had been provided.

Discovering that beef was once again on the menu, Vinnie noted, "very funny", while Sisqo recoiled from the table, commenting: "I don't even want to see that right now."

Nicola, who swore off red meat for the rest of her life, opted to stick to the cake that was provided, while the rest of the group tucked into their reward.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Jonas reveals strong urge to read Bible

Kuva

Jonas told his housemates last night that he has an overwhelming desire to read the Bible.

The Swedish DJ, who earlier revealed that he wishes he was bisexual, said that although his religious beliefs have not yet changed, he has a strong interest in finding out more about the book.

Sitting with group members in the living area, he said: "I'm a guy who reads science magazines like every day. I mean, the last thing I would ever expect myself to think about is the Bible... I know that after the 29th, it will be maybe a day or two and I will be on a flight and the only thing I can think about is me sitting on that flight reading the Bible."

According to Channel 4, Jonas said that he considered the urge to be a "beautiful thing" because he never thought he would become interested, adding: "I've never said that I would become a believer or faith or whatever but it is about interest and you know that is one step."

Nodding in agreement, Stephen replied: "Most of the time, it is the people that say you have to take 20 steps in five minutes. All God wants is for you to be willing to take one."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Nicola 'wouldn't swap Dane for anything'

Kuva

Nicola told Stephanie last night that she would not swap Dane for anything.

The model made the revelation after being asked what luxury it would take for her to nominate the singer, according to Channel 4.

Stephanie said that the pair were lucky to have each other as such close friends in the house, prompting Nicola's reply that nothing Big Brother bribed her with would lead to the betrayal.

However, Dane said that he would put Nicola up for the axe if he was allowed to watch a movie. Nicola countered that she would in fact nominate Dane in exchange for three biscuits and a cup of tea.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sisqo: "Oh Finland, I miss Finland"

Kuva

Sisqo told Jonas that he loves and misses Finland last night.

The two musicians were sitting at the dining table when Sisqo revealed his affinity with the Scandinavian country, according to Channel 4.

"I love Finland," Sisqo proclaimed, adding: "Finland is where Santa Claus is from."

Rubbing his chin, Jonas pointed out that Father Christmas actually comes from the North Pole. "I guess Finland is the closest you can get," he went on to say.

"For real?" said Sisqo. "Dang, I didn't know that. I was just in Finland. Oh, Finland, I miss Finland."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sisqo reveals nomination heartache

Kuva

Sisqo opened up to his housemates last night by revealing how hurt he was to hear that he faces eviction.

The singer discovered on Monday that he faces the axe along with Stephen and Ivana.

According to Channel 4, Sisqo said: "To be completely honest, hearing your name on that chopping block - your heart drops.

"Like, 'What did I do?' you know. Then when you look at the scheme of things, you're like, 'Well, okay, I'm in the spotlight. What am I going to do with the spotlight? I've got the mic. What am I going to do with it?' "

Sisqo went on to joke that the "nominee slot" is the best position to be in. "My life is the best. I'm alive. You don't know who you are until you are on the chopping block," he said, while dancing around the sofa laughing.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sisqo vows 'David vs Goliath' with Vinnie

Kuva

Sisqo urged the public to keep him in the Big Brother house last night so that he can give Vinnie a run for his money.

According to Channel 4, Vinnie was in the Diary Room when Sisqo told group members that the compound had become "Vinnie's play house".

"It is no longer Big Brother," he said. "This is why I've been asking the public to vote me, so they can see David faces Goliath. If I stay in this house, I am going to give him the business."

Vinnie, who overheard the conversation as he left the Diary Room, said, 'You are so busted guys', as he made his way to the bedroom. Stephen, who was sitting with Sisqo, added that Vinnie took the position of head of house in a "very dominating way".

"Yeah, but if he didn't someone else would have," Nicola chipped in.

In the bedroom, Vinnie told Stephanie that alcohol gave Sisqo false courage. "They are like little mice in the daytime, they have a drink and they their tails get bigger and their ears get bigger," he said, later adding: "I'll tell you what, if he wants to go against me he will soon be voted out. Don't worry about that."

In the kitchen, Stephen told Jonas that Sisqo should watch his step. "Sisqo is freaking out dude, he is flipping out," he said. "Sisqo has got to be very careful, you don't want to piss off Vinnie. He (Vinnie) will come out right now and speak his mind. Vinnie is no joke."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sisqo: 'Sov key stunt threw us under the bus'

Kuva

Talk turned to the key that Sov took with her when she was evicted from the house as Stephen and Sisqo had a late-night chat yesterday.

"The only thing I want to try and get some closure on it the key... I just want to know what it was for," said Stephen.

"Oh dude, that's a wrap," replied a dejected-looking Sisqo, who won the mysterious key for the group after the kamikaze karaoke task. "The key is a wrap. I feel like I want to cry for the key."

As Stephen got up and left the room, the singer continued talking to himself, muttering: "Thanks for throwing us under the bus, Sov. I appreciate it. I wouldn't have thrown you under the bus like that.

"I'd like to believe you wouldn't have thrown me under the bus like that if you knew that I was going to get thrown under the bus, too. It's good to see the good in everybody... but I don't know."

He then revealed his worries over waging war on Vinnie after earlier complaining that the ex-footballer was "dominating" the house.

"And now that I said something different about the team captain, who knows what the house is going to think about me now," he said, shaking his head.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates see DVD rentals soar

Kuva

Rentals of DVDs featuring this year's housemates have increased dramatically since the start of Celebrity Big Brother.

The 1995 documentary on Heidi - Heidi Fleiss: Hollywood Madam by Nick Broomfield - has seen a 2,950% increase at an online DVD rental company, according to The Mirror.

The firm also reports a 111% rise in demand for Stephanie's horror movie Dracula AD 1972 and a 60% increase in fans paying to see Stephen's Oscar-winning film The Usual Suspects.

Meanwhile, Vinnie Jones's acting efforts in films including Snatch and Gone In Sixty Seconds have shot up by an average of 80%, while Ivana's cameo in The First Wives Club has prompted a 22% increase.

However, Get Over It, the 2001 movie featuring Sisqo, has failed to draw on its high-profile star's appearance, with rentals down by 4.3%.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Tammi 2010 02:08

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex hints at retiring alter ego Roxanne

Kuva

Alex has hinted he may pull the plug on his cross-dressing alter ego Roxanne after coming in for constant teasing from his fellow housemates.

According to The Daily Star, the cage fighter, who has frequently spoken of his penchant for women's clothing, is desperate to be taken seriously after realising that his antics have taken focus away from his acting career.

Yesterday, Stephen asked the former Hollyoaks star what he would wear to the wrap party. " A nice Hugo Boss suit?" he asked.

"The fact we're having this conversation makes me think you are expecting me to come as Roxanne," said Alex. "That's it. I've had enough."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephanie weighs in on Vinnie, Sisqo battle

Kuva

Stephanie has offered her take on the Vinnie Vs Sisqo saga, describing it as a "young buck against a male stag".

"Let him slag me off. I'll slag him off to the whole country," stormed Vinnie during a chat in the bedroom last night.

Stephanie, attempting to ease the tension, admitted that she saw the situation as a simple clash of alpha males.

Stephen agreed, saying that Vinnie has made everyone dependant on him because of his control over the kitchen.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sov supports Stephen in eviction battle

Kuva

Lady Sovereign has claimed that it will be a "shame" if Stephen Baldwin is evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house this week.

The rapper said that she was grateful to Baldwin after he was seen criticising the other housemates for "isolating" her during her final days as a contestant.

Speaking on Live From Studio Five, Sovereign confirmed: "I appreciate that. He's a nice bloke and I hear they're all ganging up on him now when he's standing up for something. That's what I was doing in the house - standing up for myself."

Baldwin, Ivana Trump and Sisqo have all been nominated for Friday's double eviction.

On whether Baldwin could be one of the evictees, Sovereign said: "It'd be a shame if [he] is. But Sisqo and Stephen are my two favourite people in there at the moment."

Muut uutiset:

John & Edward to guest on 'Big Mouth':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... mouth.html

Vinnie's answer phone confirmed CBB role:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -role.html

Alex: 'People come to see me get beaten up':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... en-up.html

Alex 'regrets stripping, cross dressing':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ssing.html

Stephanie eyes role in 'EastEnders':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... nders.html

Jason Manford: 'Price, Reid will compete':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... mpete.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Tammi 2010 13:16

Muutoksia kertoimissa:
Next eviction:

Bet 365

Stephen Baldwin 1.12 <-- 1.30/50
Ivana Trump 8 <-- 3.00/4.50
Sisqo 13 <-- 21/27

Sky Bet

Stephen Baldwin 1.1 <-- 1.30/50
Sisqo 11 <-- 21/27

Coral

Stephen Baldwin 1.11 <-- 1.30/50
Sisqo 11 <-- 21/27

William Hill

Sisqo 10 <-- 21/27

Paddy Power

Ivana Trump 7.5 <-- 3.00/4.50
Sisqo 12 <-- 21/27

Ladbrokes

Sisqo 10 <-- 21/27

Double eviction:

Betfair

Stephen / Ivana 1.46
Stephen / Sisqo 2.35
Ivana / Sisqo 16.7
Win market:

Paddy Power

Vinnie 1.73
Nicola 5 <-- 9
Dane 7.5 <-- 15
Alex 10 <-- 8
Jonas/Basshunter 15 <-- 13
Sisqo 15 <-- 8
Stephanie 17 <-- 13
Stephen 81 <-- 26
Ivana 101 <-- 41

Ladbrokes

Vinnie 1.83 <-- 1.73
Nicola 4.5 <-- 11
Alex 8
Dane 9 <-- 17
Jonas/Basshunter 15
Sisqo 15 <-- 9
Stephanie 17
Ivana 67 <-- 61
Stephen 101 <-- 34

Betfair

Vinnie 1.86 <-- 1.9
Nicola 5.7 <-- 10
Dane 8.4 <-- 17.6
Alex 10 <-- 8
Sisqo 16.7 <-- 12.9
Jonas/Basshunter 18.6 <-- 16.7
Stephanie 22 <-- 21
Ivana 86 <-- 76
Stephen 105 <-- 34

William Hill

Vinnie 1.73
Nicola 5 <-- 8.5
Dane 8 <-- 15
Alex 9 <-- 8
Jonas/Basshunter 13 <-- 15
Sisqo 15 <-- 8
Stephanie 17 <-- 15
Ivana 81 <-- 41
Stephen 81 <-- 26

Paddy Power

Vinnie 1.73 <-- 1.67
Nicola 5 <-- 9
Dane 7.5 <-- 13
Alex 9 <-- 7
Jonas/Basshunter 15 <-- 13
Sisqo 15 <-- 9
Stephanie 17 <-- 15
Stephen 81 <-- 26
Ivana 101 <-- 41
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Tammi 2010 22:23

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephen receives Tarts And Vicars party

Kuva

Stephen was awarded with a Tarts And Vicars party last night to mark his 21st year of sobriety.

The actor repeated the expression 'wow' as he walked around the living area, which was decked out with food, decorations, presents and games for a traditional celebration.

The 43-year-old said that he has remained sober "by the hand of God" when he was congratulated on the achievement by Alex.

Jenga was among games played by group members, as was pass the parcel, which saw Alex win a pair of pink, silky, knickers. Sisqo described the underwear as "granny panties" as Alex slipped the garment on.

Music was also played in the house, prompting Stephen to take to the floor for a brief dance.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane: 'Vinnie is bound to win CBB'

Kuva

Dane told Nicola last night that he believes Vinnie will triumph as the winner of this year's Celebrity Big Brother.

The friends were in the snug when talk turned to what the bookies' odds must be for each member of the group.

"Vinnie is the only one who can win it," said Dane, adding: "I think he is a massive fave. I don't see how he couldn't."

Nicola noted that Vinnie was always funny and straight down the line. "What you see is what you get. He says it how it is," she said.

Their discussion came as Ladbrokes confirmed that the footballer-turned-actor is the favourite to win.

Nicola, who said that a Page 3 girl would never win Celebrity Big Brother, is currently next in line for the crown.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane slaps Steph's bottom in key quest

Kuva

Dane walloped Stephanie on the bottom yesterday after being given further instructions by Big Brother under the Mystery Key task.

The singer was called to the Diary Room and told that the next stage was to secretly select a housemate to receive chocolate cake by patting them on the bottom.

Dane, who had earlier won the key back by pretending to scream in his sleep, ran into the kitchen and slapped Stephanie's rear end hard as he said: "You touching my potatoes?"

"Ow!," Stephanie moaned, then added: "You liked that, you enjoyed doing that didn't you?"

Unknown to Dane, Big Brother planned to serve the cake by splatting it on the chosen contestant's head. Stephanie was later called to the Diary Room where she received her messy reward.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Nicola plants fake turd in Ivana's bed

Kuva

Nicola planted a pretend turd in Ivana's bed yesterday.

The glamour model went in search of the prop after telling Stephen that the prank would be "quite funny".

Nicola remained undeterred even when Stephanie revealed that she had binned the fake poo - rummaging through the black rubbish sack in search of the prop.

According to Channel 4, Stephen assisted in its recovery, despite saying three times that he did not "condone" the joke.

"She won't get angry will she?" Nicola questioned the other group members, as she slipped the turd under Ivana's covers.

The US socialite entered the room shortly afterwards and went straight to her bed. "Oh no, come on guys! she laughed, flinging the offending item away from her area.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Jonas 'nauseous' over earnings debate

Kuva

Jonas became upset last night after the amount of money that he earns became the topic of conversation.

Sisqo, Alex, Dane and Nicola said that they were confused when the Swedish DJ revealed the percentage of his total earnings that he takes home. "I'm baffled. Unless there is something in the paperwork that makes it a good deal... there may be something in there that makes that fine," said Dane.

"I don't want to talk about it," said Jonas, when questioned on what was happening by Ivana. He later told Nicola at the living area table: "I feel like I'm going to throw up, I don't know what to think."

Stephanie, who had joined the pair at the table, told Jonas not to jump to any conclusions and advocated a cautioned approach. She said: "You have to simply look at other people in exactly your situation and simply find out. It is simply find out whether you are being ripped off or if it is comparative. You are in a win-win, very tall position."
Muita uutisia:

Alex wins underwear in pass the parcel:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... arcel.html

Nicola found love in Nando's eaterie:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... terie.html

Vinnie shows talent for pancake flipping:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... pping.html

Nicola confused by Tree of Temptation:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ation.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Tammi 2010 22:34

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Davina: 'Big personalities will be lost'

Kuva

Davina has said that two "big personalities" will be lost during tonight's Celebrity Big Brother eviction.

The host was talking on CBBLB when she said that it would be a 'sad night' for the Channel 4 house, having referred to this year's casting as "genius".

Ivana, Sisqo and Stephanie were told on Monday that they face eviction after the group were forced to nominate live.

Tonight's double axing will follow the earlier oustings of Lady Sovereign, Heidi and Katia.

"It is sad. Whoever goes, we are going to lose two big personalities," Davina said.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Celebrities create 'The Housemate Song'

Kuva

Sisqo and Dane led the group in a creative songwriting session today in an attempt to compose their own Celebrity Big Brother theme song.

Named 'The Housemate Song', the tune was later performed by the entire group in the bedroom to a clapping rhythm.

According to Channel 4, the song began: "Housemates. Housemates. Who is gonna stay? Who is gonna go? Is he gonna stay, is he gonna go? Booyaka! Booyaka!"

The housemates continued to sing and hum their ditty intermittently throughout the afternoon.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates issued with 'Flat Pack' task

Kuva

Housemates were tasked with building three pieces of furniture from flat packs within a strict time limit this afternoon.

Jonas was called to the Diary Room and issued with instructions for the Swedish-themed challenge by Big Brother.

According to Channel 4, the group must divide themselves into two teams, with one assembling a chair and a workstation and the second making a storage combination unit.

The celebrities will have 45 minutes to assemble the furniture.

As a Swede, Jonas was named by Big Brother as project manager and told that only he can read the instructions. A Swedish-themed reward will be provided if the group pass the challenge.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Jonas told to sabotage 'Flat Pack' task

Kuva

Big Brother told Jonas this afternoon that he must sabotage the 'Flat Pack' task if the group are to be rewarded.

The Swede had earlier been named as the challenge project manager and told that only he could read task instructions.

According to Channel 4, Jonas learned that at least one piece of flat pack furniture should remain incomplete at the end of the 45-minute time limit.

Should he succeed in sabotaging the chair, the workstation or the storage combination unit, housemates will receive a Swedish-themed reward.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Davina: 'Big personalities will be lost'

Kuva

Davina has said that two "big personalities" will be lost during tonight's Celebrity Big Brother eviction.

The host was talking on CBBLB when she said that it would be a 'sad night' for the Channel 4 house, having referred to this year's casting as "genius".

Ivana, Sisqo and Stephanie were told on Monday that they face eviction after the group were forced to nominate live.

Tonight's double axing will follow the earlier oustings of Lady Sovereign, Heidi and Katia.

"It is sad. Whoever goes, we are going to lose two big personalities," Davina said.
Muita uutisia:

McCall: 'BB is naughty kid in class':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... class.html

Ivana appalled by Alex's 'showing off':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... g-off.html

Stephanie embarrassed to wear short skirt:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... skirt.html
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”