Celebrity Big Brother 7 Uutisia

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 7 Uutisia

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Tammi 2010 19:20

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane could 'spice up' CBB with sexy girls

Kuva

An old friend of Dane's has suggested that producers should allow sexy girls into the compound to keep him company.

Jimmy Constable, of 911 fame, met Dane 11 years ago and shared a flat with the former Another Level singer for the 2006 MTV reality show Totally Boyband.

He told The People: "Because he is good looking and has charisma he was always being offered sex.

"We'd go to clubs and get stoked on vodka, fall out at 3am and take the whole club back to ours for a party," he commented. "Dane loved it. There would be half-naked women everywhere and people having their games in different rooms."

Constable added: "If the producers really want to stir Dane up they should just send in sexy girls."

Dane and Alex performed a duet of the Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan classic 'Especially for You' during the live variety show last night.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sisqo 'fathered son with 14-year-old girl'

Kuva

Sisqo is reported to have fathered a child with a 14-year-old girl more than ten years ago, a Swiss court has heard.

The News of the World reports that the court decided the RnB star is the father of the child, a boy named Ian, with a Kenyan-born girl he met at a VIP reception following a concert in Zurich in 1999.

The mother, who is now 25-years-old, said: "After the concert Sisqo was standing with his band at the bar. We went over and talked to them. Then everything went very fast.

"I was so young, but I wanted to enjoy my life," she continued. "Ian often saw his father on TV. He's very proud of him. It's up to his father to prove he's right to be proud."

The Swiss press has revealed that the court ruled that Sisqo should pay monthly child support fees.

It was also reported that Sisqo, who was lead singer of boyband Dru Hill at the time, has repeatedly avoided taking a paternity test and has been successfully sued for child support by the mother of the boy.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Price, Reid bet on Reid's CBB progress

Kuva

Katie Price has bet Alex Reid £20,000 that he will not win the final series of Celebrity Big Brother, it has been claimed.

According to The People, Alex turned down the gamble but did however take on a £10,000 wager that he will be the first housemate to be evicted.

It was also reported that should he triumph as the winner of the show, Price will give him £20,000 as a reward.

Price has allegedly told friends that she plans to ditch Alex for the second time once he leaves the Big Brother house.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex's mum: 'Katie's the one for Alex'

Kuva

Alex Reid's mother has spoken about her son's relationship with Katie Price, saying that she is "the one" for her son.

Carol Reid told the Sunday Mirror: "He said to me, right at the start, 'We just connected, Mum'. Katie is the one, I have no doubt.

"He likes a woman he can talk to, his intellectual equal, somebody who'll listen to him."

She continued: "My son just wants to make his own way. He doesn't want to be a kept man. He wants to be Katie's equal in some sort of way. That's why he wanted to do this show."

Mrs Reid added that her son, who has had roles in Hollyoaks and Saving Private Ryan, is eager to have children with Price.

"Being one of six, he's always loved children. And Alex is quite happy with Katie's," she revealed. "But he's 34 now and broody. His body clock is ticking."

She later commented: "He's no womaniser. This is the first time he's properly been in love. He said so and he's never done that before."
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 11 Tammi 2010 19:25

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katia calls time on Jonas romance

Kuva

Katia put an end to her blossoming relationship with Jonas yesterday after the pair had been inseparable since entering the house.

During a private conversation in the bedroom the 21-year-old told the Swedish housemate that she didn't want to take things between them any further, having shared a number of kisses over the past two days.

"I was thinking... we need to stop this," announced the former cocktail waitress, who has repeatedly mentioned that she is dating someone in the outside world. "It's not worth it in the end, and we're more friends anyway. Before it gets out of hand. I'll regret it - I really care about someone," she explained.

"Well, that makes sense," replied Jonas, adding that he didn't mind at all.
"If I'd had nothing going on now I'd be like yeah!" continued Katia, joking: "If someone walked in now and they farted alot, you'd probably be the same.”

Getting up to leave the bedroom, a dejected Jonas kissed her on the cheek. "Cool," he said.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Jonas girlfriend reveals Katia heartache

Kuva

Jonas's girlfriend in the outside world has revealed that watching her boyfriend grow closer to Katia feels like someone has "stabbed my heart 50 times".

Olivia Maria, who has been dating the musician on and off for a year, apparently sat at home crying as she watched Jonas share a bed with Ronnie Wood's ex-girlfriend. "He knows I’m watching. I don’t know what he thinks? That everything will be fine between us after the show?" she told The Sun.

The 20-year-old model continued: "Two weeks ago we were exchanging Christmas gifts and everything was perfectly fine. It couldn’t actually be better. Now I watch him in bed with Katia."

It seems that Olivia has no plans to maintain a romantic relationship with Jonas, who has repeatedly denied having a girlfriend during his time in the house. "If Jonas gets together with her he will only break her heart. I wish them luck," she said.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates punished for nomination chat

Kuva

The housemates have been sentenced to basic diet of rice and lentils after Big Brother removed all their food as punishment for talking about nominations.

Yesterday the celebrities were called one by one to the Diary Room to nominate, and after casting her vote Heidi confessed to Dane that she hoped Sov and Stephanie would nominate her – as she'd put them both forward to face the public vote.

Later on Big Brother gathered the whole group on the sofas to inform them their luxury food - including the cheese burgers they were cooking for their dinner - had been taken from the kitchen.

The bad news was met with shock by the celebrities, with Vinnie heading straight to bed in a sulk.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tax inspectors 'want to visit Vinnie'

Kuva

Tax inspectors are reportedly hoping to visit Vinnie in the Big Brother house.

The Daily Star claims that the actor owes £128,000 in unpaid taxes from his company Vinnie Jones Enterprises.

Although Vinnie has been told that he is not personally responsible for the money, he is the firm's only director. Tax authorities have reportedly tried to set up a meeting with the former footballer and have submitted a case to the High Court.

However, sources claim that inspectors are now hoping to meet Vinnie in the Big Brother house and have already contacted the show's producers.

If no agreement is made, the authorities could allegedly start seizing Vinnie's assets, including his fee for appearing on the programme.

"This could be very embarrassing for Vinnie," a source said. "So far he's undoubtedly come across as the star of the show. But that could all change if the tax inspectors go in the house and quiz him about the debt. They know he's getting a big fee for being on the show and if his company owes them money you can guess where they think they'll get it from."

Meanwhile, the liquidators issued a statement saying: "It's our duty to investigate the activities of Vinnie Jones, the causes of the failure and to seek recovery of any assets."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Group given old people's home task

Kuva

The group discovered that the Big Brother house had been transformed into an old people's home this morning.

According to the Channel 4 website, the housemates were woken to the Pulp classic 'Help The Aged' and soon found that their furniture had been replaced with twelve chairs, complete with blankets, arranged around a small coffee table.

Meanwhile, the official Twitter feed revealed that Lady Sovereign noticed a grand piano in the living area but was less impressed by the smell in the room.

The housemates were later ordered to gather around the wireless to hear Big Brother's instructions and soon learned that Stephanie and Ivana would become carers.

The storeroom was then opened for the housemates to change into their OAP costumes.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katia bookies' favourite for first eviction

Kuva

Katia is odds on favourite to become the first housemate evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house, reports the Daily Star.

It has been reported that the 21-year-old's relationship with Jonas - which she has since ended - has left her unpopular with other housemates, with Stephanie branding her "not a team player".

"There is too much promiscuity in here," said Stephanie. "If I was the mum of the house I'd certainly come down on that sort of behaviour. Katia is selfish.... she is not part of the group, she is part of a couple. What on earth is she thinking?"

The former cocktail waitress, who has a boyfriend in the outside world, will face the public vote this week along with Sov and Heidi.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Reid's mum: 'Alex needs a career'

Kuva

Alex Reid's mum has said that her son "needs a career".

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror, Carol Reid explained that she doesn't like Reid's cage fighting job.

"I tried to talk him out of it," she revealed. "But that's what he wanted to be when he was just 14. It's a shame. He used to be such a good-looking man. His nose and ears are dreadful now.

"And he's too gentle to be a fighter, really. That's one of his problems in the ring. He still gets upset when he knocks someone down."

Mrs Reid added that she wants her son to do well in the Big Brother house so that he can move on from cage fighting.

"He won't stay in until the end," she said. "We just hope he stays in long enough for people to see the real him. As long as he doesn't say anything too stupid he should be okay. He can't fight forever. He needs a career."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex Reid 'wants to show independence'

Kuva

Alex Reid entered the Celebrity Big Brother house because he hoped to prove his independence, a report has claimed.

According to the Daily Star, Reid had been keen to show that he is "his own man" following months of speculation surrounding his romance with Katie Price.

Sources close to the cage fighter have claimed that he was "ruled" by Price in the early stages of their relationship.

However, it is thought that he has now ordered his management team and showbiz agents to ignore the glamour girl's wishes as they make plans for his future career.

Reid reunited with Price last month after they split temporarily following her stint on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 11 Tammi 2010 21:02

Channel 4 kirjoitti:2 to Go on Friday !

Kuva

There is three housemates up for eviction and two will go on Friday!

Kat, Heidi and Sov battle it out to be the last lady standing.

Big Brother has decided to up the ante for this year's first eviction show sending two of the three up for nominations home. Kat, Heidi and Sov will face the public vote but who will still be in the house on Saturday morning? You decide.
Laitoin myös äänestyksen tästä tähän topikkiin...

Kiitoksia muuten Spencerille tuosta suosikki äänestyksestä, itselläkin kävi mielessä :cheers ...
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 12 Tammi 2010 21:52

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katia's boyfriend: 'I'll wait for her'

Kuva

Katia's boyfriend has reportedly promised to wait for her.

The 21-year-old had been flirting with her fellow contestant Jonas, but recently decided to call off the romance because she was worried about what her boyfriend would think.

However, the Daily Star claims that Katia's partner Dan Turner has not been watching the programme.

"I will be waiting for her when she comes out," he reportedly told a friend. "She's always got on extremely well with men and she is a flirt. I don't think she has done anything too extreme with Jonas."

Meanwhile, a source claimed: "Dan has not actually watched the show. He's just keen to talk to Katia when she leaves the house about what happened."

Katia is facing eviction this week alongside Heidi and Lady Sovereign.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Group to play 'Krypton Factor' for OAP task

Kuva

The Last Legs task will continue today with new games.

Housemates will play a special edition of Krypton Factor, titled Klapped-Out Factor, as well as a "very special" crossword, according to the Channel 4 website.

Ivana and Stephanie will continue to act as carers, serving blended food to the housemates.

Yesterday, contestants woke to find that the house had been transformed into an old peoples' home and that they must dress as OAPs.

They have already failed the Countdown task.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Thomas: 'Dane, Alex were very different'

Kuva

Glamour model Vikki Thomas has described her relationships with housemates Dane and Alex.

She told New magazine that each romance had different qualities.

"They were very different relationships. I was infatuated with Dane, but he wouldn’t open up to me - whereas Alex would do anything for me, which I eventually took for granted," she said.

"I was closer to Alex - he opened up to me and I got close to his family. Whereas with Dane, he was so much fun, and because he didn’t open up, I almost wanted him more.

"All the qualities Alex had, Dane didn’t and vice versa."

While Thomas would not reveal who was the better lover, she said: "Dane has a very high sex drive. Alex is very affectionate, too!"

Thomas dated singer Dane for over a year in 2001 and Alex a few months later.

Katie Price speculated that the Page 3 girl would join the Big Brother house, which was later denied by show bosses.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Belo predicts Vinnie, Stephanie final

Kuva

Reality TV star Brian Belo has said that he would like Vinnie and Stephanie to make the Celebrity Big Brother final.

The Big Brother 8 winner claimed that discussions between the two housemates have provided the show with "touching" dialogue and "intense passion".

"Vinnie Jones's conversation with Stephanie last night was like Mum and Dad talking about what the kids had been up to during the day," he told Heat. "Their viewpoints on the housemates are so accurate and insightful and watching them put the world to rights reminded me of many conversations I've heard my own family elders have.

"It was quite a touching piece of dialogue that no script writer could ever write with such intense passion."

He added: "I really want Stephanie and Vinnie to be the final two, now. It could possibly be the oldest finale ever! I always had an image of BB being about the young and extravagant, but it seems the show did need older and wiser housemates to help it turn a corner.

"This single series of BB seems to be the most philosophical so far, when it comes to talking about life. It has definitely broadened my horizons so far, listening to Vinnie and Stephanie's conversation. I know that sounds quite deep, but it's true."

Two housemates will be evicted this Friday, with Heidi, Lady Sovereign and Katia up for the public vote.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Cole blasts Katia's CBB appearance

Kuva

Strictly Come Dancing star Brendan Cole has reportedly criticised Celebrity Big Brother for signing up Ekaterina Ivanova.

Cole, who was partnered with Ivanova's ex Ronnie Wood's former wife Jo during the 2009 series of Strictly, has claimed Ivanova is only famous because of her relationship with The Rolling Stones rocker, according to The Sun.

He is reported to have commented: "It's pathetic. What has she done?"

The professional dancer, who triumphed as the first Strictly winner with newsreader Natasha Kaplinsky in 2004, is currently on tour with his show Live and Unjudged.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stars tweet opinions on CBB contestants

Kuva

Celebrities have voiced their views on Twitter about this year's lineup of contestants on Celebrity Big Brother.

According to Heat, several UK personalities and former reality show contestants have shared their thoughts with their followers.

Katie Price wrote: "Gossip heard a model called vicky thomas who is an ex of danes an alexes is going in house bring it on bb how funny love it (sic)."

Kerry Katona said: "What a knobhead Alex Reid is!"

In another post, Katona commented about Price and Reid separately, saying: "It's almost like Kate Price is addicted to bad publicity... Is it just me that finds Alex really annoying to listen to?"

Meanwhile, Radio 1 DJ Nick Grimshaw tweeted: "Heidi Fleiss looks like something Tim Burton threw out."

Finally Davina McCall, who hosts the show, commented on Nicola T's performance: "Nicola t v sweet but clearly not trying to break the stereotype."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Willis: 'CBB needs to be Jordan-free'

Kuva

TV presenter Emma Willis has revealed that she hopes Celebrity Big Brother will remain 'a Jordan-free zone'.

According to The Mirror, following reports that producers want Katie Price to feature in the show in some way, Willis said: "Enough is enough."

She added: "I think it's too much now. She was back on I'm A Celeb... which I thought wasn't necessary."

Contestant Dane Bowers used to date Jordan and cage fighter Alex Reid is the model's current boyfriend
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2010 16:48

| +
[quote="Inside Big Brother"]Housemates fail ‘Last Legs’ task

Housemates only passed 2 challenges

The housemates have failed their ‘Last Legs’ task, and will therefore not receive any luxuries this week.

As part of the ‘Last Legs’ task, the carers were given one challenge, while the residents had to take part in three challenges. The housemates had to pass at least three of the four challenges to pass the overall task.

Gathering the housemates on the sofas, Big Brother announced: “Carers were required to run ‘Last Legs’, look after the residents and carry out all duties. Carers passed their challenge.”

The housemates cheered in joy and said “well done” to Ivana and Stephanie, who were the carers.

Big Brother then continued: “Residents took part in Countdown, Klapped-Out Factor and Crossword challenges. Residents failed in their Countdown challenge. Residents passed the Klapped-Out Factor. Residents failed their crossword challenge.”

The housemates groaned in disbelief, as they realised that they had failed the task.

To finish off, Big Brother said: “Big Brother also noticed that on numerous occasions, residents and carers failed to wear their full costumes. Therefore, housemates have failed the overall task.”

The housemates swore at the announcement, clearly annoyed.

The group will now only receive basic groceries this week.[/quote]
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Final week schedules confirmed

Midweek eviction on Wednesday 27th January

Channel 4 has confirmed the final week schedules for Celebrity Big Brother, indicating that there will be a midweek eviction before the final.

Celebrity Big Brother’s timings are much more consistent in the final week, with most episodes taking the 9pm slot. There will be an eviction taking place on Wednesday 27th January, just a couple of days before the final.

Here is how the schedule shapes up:

Saturday 23rd January, 21:00-22:00
Sunday 24th January, 20:00-21:00
Monday 25th January, 21:00-22:00
Tuesday 26th January, 21:00-22:00
Wednesday 27th January, 21:00-22:00 & 22:55-23:30
Thursday 28th January, 21:00-22:00
Friday 29th January, 20:30-21:30 & 22:05-23:10

The second Wednesday show will have a relatively late start due to Desperate Housewives airing between the two CBB episodes. The scheduling for the final is similar to recent series, with the first half an hour going up against Coronation Street.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2010 17:16

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Nolan tips Beacham, Jones to win CBB

Kuva

Coleen Nolan has chosen Stephanie Beacham and Vinnie Jones as her favourites to win Celebrity Big Brother.

The Loose Women presenter, who writes for Woman magazine, voiced her support for the pair in her weekly column Let's Talk With Coleen.

"Vinnie Jones is my favourite to win at the moment because he's so popular and normal, and could teach the other celebs a thing or two," said the former Dancing On Ice contestant.

"But your opinions change every day with Big Brother. Stephanie Beacham could win it, too. She's a true diva in the nicest sense of the word - elegant and glam. I'm looking forward to hearing more of her dry sense of humour."

Nolan is currently hosting a Dancing On Ice spinoff show with Ben Shephard.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie 'would not say no becoming MP'

Kuva

Vinnie has suggested that he may stand for election as an MP at some point in the future.

The Snatch actor, who emerged as an early favourite to win the series, made his comments during a conversation with his fellow housemates.

He said: "I'm a conservative, but I talk for the ordinary working classes.

"The toffs haven't lived in council estates - they've just known mansions," he continued. "I would never say no to becoming an MP."

The former footballer is reportedly the highest-paid housemate and it has been claimed that he plans to donate part of his Celebrity Big Brother earnings to the charity Help for Heroes.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sutton labels Big Brother a 'freak show'

Kuva

Emmerdale actor James Sutton has blasted Celebrity Big Brother, describing it as a 'freak show'.

Sutton, who plays Ryan Lamb in the Yorkshire-based soap, made his comments in an interview with Now magazine.

Asked if he would ever take part in the long-running show, he replied: "No, I find the concept embarrassing. 'Celebrity' is kind of almost a dirty word now - it just makes me think of Kerry Katona and Jordan."

"I did enjoy Big Brother," he continued. "But as time went on it became a bit of a freak show."

Sutton made his Emmerdale debut last June and will be at the forefront of a dramatic storyline later this week.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Garcia: 'I hope Vinnie wins CBB'

Kuva

Adam Garcia has tipped Vinnie Jones to win the current and final series of Celebrity Big Brother.

Speaking to Now magazine, the Coyote Ugly actor said: "I hope Vinnie Jones wins Celebrity Big Brother.

"He's brilliant, he's savvy and won't be shaken by anything. I spend my time between London and LA, so I'd love to play on his celebrity football team with Robbie Williams, even if I was only on the subs' bench."

The Hollywood heartthrob also made an indirect comment about Alex Reid and Katie Price.

"I have no interest in Jordan, but I'm not going to say a word against her fella Alex Reid for fear of retribution."

Garcia recently starred in ITV's Mister Eleven.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Garraway 'thrilled' at Beacham in CBB

Kuva

Kate Garraway has spoken of her support for Bad Girls actress Stephanie Beacham in Celebrity Big Brother.

The GMTV presenter previously competed in the 2007 series of Strictly Come Dancing alongside Beacham.

Speaking to New magazine, Garraway remarked: "I was thrilled to see my former Strictly Come Dancing pal, Stephanie Beacham, bringing a touch of glamour to the house.

"As you'd expect from a lady who starred in legendary '80s soap Dynasty, Stephanie oozes sophistication," she continued. "So it's weird to think of her slumming it for three weeks alongside the likes of Lady Sovereign and Alex Reid."

Garraway later commented on how she thinks Beacham will handle the duration of the programme: "Luckily, I know Stephanie has a brilliantly dry sense of humour, so I think she'll cope just fine."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Andre 'giving CBB a wide berth'

Kuva

Peter Andre has revealed that he is not watching the final series of Celebrity Big Brother.

The popstar explained in his New blog that he is giving the show a "wide berth" this year because of the amount of time he is away from home.

The 'Mysterious Girl' singer, whose divorce from Katie Price has been mentioned by Alex Reid during the series, commented: "I know everyone will want to know what I think of certain people who are in the house, so it's easier for everyone if I just give it a wide berth."

Andre also spoke of his support for Vinnie Jones, adding that he had heard Vinnie had supported him vocally on the show.

"I heard from a friend that Vinnie Jones has been saying nice things about me in the house, though, which is sweet," he commented. "Vinnie's a legend and I hope that he does well."

Price has reportedly banned Reid from discussing her divorce from Andre.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:McCall 'done grieving for Big Brother'

Kuva

Davina McCall has revealed that she has finished grieving for Big Brother.

The presenter, who has helmed the show since it began, opened up about its demise in an interview with New magazine.

"I was sad but I've done my grieving," she said. "I've had months to chew it over and think about life after Big Brother.

"It's nice that they gave us a year's notice. If they'd announced two weeks before the end of the last series that this was it, then I'd have been devastated and quite angry."

Asked why she feels the show has reached its climax, she said: "Well, 11 years is a long time. I think it just couldn't hack the flak anymore. I'm amazed that it's carried on as long as it has, considering the criticism it's had."

McCall currently hosts Sky1's new dance contest Got To Dance.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:McCall: 'BB still makes lots of money'

Kuva

Davina McCall has again admitted that she was surprised when she first heard that Big Brother would be axed.

Channel 4 announced in August that it was "time to move on" from the reality series and that this year's celebrity and standard versions would be the last.

McCall told Stylist: "I feel hugely nostalgic. I've got my head around around it but I was flabbergasted when they told me because I know they still make a lot of money when it's on.

"I've got no idea why Big Brother became an enfant terrible of TV, because it's a brilliantly, skilfully put together piece of entertainment and the people who criticise it haven't really watched it."

When announcing the decision to axe BB, C4 director of television Kevin Lygo confirmed that the show was "still profitable" but said that the decision was informed by the channel's "public remit to champion new forms of creativity".
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2010 22:47

oddschecker.com kirjoitti:
Next eviction:

Bet 365

Katia Ivanova 1.40
Heidi Fleiss 3.50
Lady Sovereign 11

Ladbrokes

Katia Ivanova 1.35
Heidi Fleiss 3.50
Lady Sovereign 9

William Hill

Katia Ivanova 1.44
Heidi Fleiss 3
Lady Sovereign 11

Betfair

Katia Ivanova 1.45
Heidi Fleiss 3.66
Lady Sovereign 14.3

Double eviction:

Paddy Power

Katia & Heidi 1.40
Katia & Lady Sovereign 3.50
Heidi & Lady Sovereign 9.00

Win market:

Paddy Power

Vinnie 2.1
Sisqo 5.5
Jonas/Basshunter 8
Stephanie 9
Lady Sovereign 11
Alex 13
Nicola 17
Dane 21
Ivana 34
Stephen 34
Heidi 51
Katia 151

Ladbrokes

Vinnie 2.25
Sisqo 5
Jonas/Basshunter 9
Stephanie 9
Lady Sovereign 11
Alex 11
Nicola 17
Dane 21
Ivana 41
Stephen 41
Heidi 51
Katia 101

Betfair

Vinnie 2.37
Sisqo 6.3
Jonas/Basshunter 11
Stephanie 10.5
Lady Sovereign 15.3
Alex 13.8
Nicola 19.1
Dane 25
Ivana 38
Stephen 52
Heidi 76
Katia 209
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2010 17:44

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie tested on Celeb BB Welcome Pack

Kuva

Vinnie was called to the Task Room last night to be tested on his knowledge of the Celebrity Big Brother house.

The footballer-turned-actor was posed with 11 questions, with the promise that he could win a luxury prize for his fellow housemates if triumphant.

According to Channel 4, the seventh question Vinnie faced was: "In the oven and hob instruction section, when using the oven each circular heating element is operated by a... what?"

Vinnie sat under a spotlight in a darkened room with his head in his hands before asking Big Brother to repeat the question. "Knob, final answer," he went on to respond.

"Correct, knob is the answer," said Big Brother. "You may choose either a cuddly toy or a tin of baked beans for Nicola." Vinnie opted for the cuddly toy before being asked the next question.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie nets luxury gifts for group

Kuva

Vinnie won luxury gifts for his fellow housemates last night when he correctly answered questions on the Celebrity Big Brother Welcome Pack.

Prizes included a cuddly toy for Nicola, purple hair dye for Sov, a can of beer for Stephen and a packet of instant soup for Dane.

According to Channel 4, one of the questions that the former footballer was asked was: "According to the Laundry section of The Welcome Pack, for what specific purpose has the drying cupboard in the storeroom been supplied?."

The actor correctly answered nine out of the 11 questions posed to him by Big Brother.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tree Of Temptation attracts fan following

Kuva

Big Brother's Tree Of Temptation has attracted a following of more than 800 fans on social networking site Facebook.

The prop, located in the garden, first spoke on Day 4 when it asked Jonas to sprinkle sand in the bed of a fellow housemate in exchange for a luxury gift.

Celebrities are offered what they most desire by the tree in exchange for the completion of devilish tasks. On its fan page, the tree's personal interests are listed as "terrorising big brother contestants" and "swaying in the wind".

The tree, which is said to be 102 years old, has attracted 864 fans, some of who believe that it should win the show. "Hope the tree gets his own show when Celeb BB finishes," one fan wrote.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:CBB slammed for "puerile" OAP depiction

Kuva

Celebrity Big Brother has reportedly come under fire for its depiction of the elderly during the show's 'Last Legs' task.

Celebrities taking part in the Channel 4 reality show were asked to pose as carers and OAPS before carrying out a number of challenges in the hope of winning a luxury food budget.

According to The Mirror, Registered Nursing Home Association boss Frank Ursell said: "We are appalled Channel 4 thinks it's okay to represent older people and nursing homes in such a puerile and ill-informed way."

The 'Klapped-Out Factor' obstacle course, a Countdown challenge, and crossword task were among challenges set by show producers.

A spokesman for host Davina McCall said: "She has the upmost respect for all carers and their amazing work."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:John McCririck calls for CBB reprieve

Kuva

John McCririck has claimed that Channel 4 should reconsider the future of Celebrity Big Brother.

The horse racing pundit, who participated in the 2005 series, said that he is constantly speaking to fans who are confused over the decision to axe the show.

Celebrity Big Brother's current run is expected to be the last following Channel 4's decision to end its association with the franchise. The regular summer series will also air for the final time on the broadcaster later this year.

However, speaking on Live From Studio Five, McCririck commented: "I must say, I've never had so many people coming up to me saying, 'My gosh, why is it going?'. Lots of people hate it, but there's a lot of people asking why it isn't going on [and saying] this is the best series they can remember.

"I think Channel 4 should think about bringing it back. It's got their highest viewing figures still. Why deny people?"

Celebrity Big Brother is currently pulling in around 3m viewers per night on Channel 4.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Tammi 2010 13:25

Muutokset kertoimissa (nykyinen kerroin boldattuna):
Next eviction:

Bet 365

Katia Ivanova 1.36 <-- 1.40
Lady Sovereign 5.50 <-- 11
Heidi Fleiss 6.50 <-- 3.50

Ladbrokes

Katia Ivanova 1.36 <-- 1.35
Lady Sovereign 5.00 <-- 9
Heidi Fleiss 5.50 <-- 3.50

William Hill

Katia Ivanova 1.40 <-- 1.44
Lady Sovereign 4.50 <-- 11
Heidi Fleiss 5.50 <-- 3

Betfair

Katia Ivanova 1.39 <-- 1.45
Lady Sovereign 5.10 <-- 14.3
Heidi Fleiss 6.77 <-- 3.66

Double eviction:

Paddy Power

Katia & Heidi 2.00 <-- 1.40
Katia & Lady Sovereign 2.20 <-- 3.50
Heidi & Lady Sovereign 6.00 <-- 9.00

Win market:

Paddy Power

Vinnie 1.73 <-- 2.1
Sisqo 7.7 <-- 5.5
Stephanie 8 <-- 9
Nicola 12 <-- 17
Jonas/Basshunter 12 <-- 8
Alex 15 <-- 13
Lady Sovereign 21 <-- 11
Dane 26 <-- 21
Ivana 34
Stephen 34
Heidi 34 <-- 51
Katia 151

Ladbrokes

Vinnie 1.83 <-- 2.25
Sisqo 7 <-- 5
Stephanie 9
Nicola 11 <-- 17
Jonas/Basshunter 13 <-- 9
Alex 13 <-- 11
Dane 21
Lady Sovereign 21 <-- 11
Ivana 34 <-- 41
Stephen 41
Heidi 51
Katia 101

Betfair

Vinnie 1.99 <-- 2.37
Sisqo 8.44 <-- 6.3
Stephanie 10 <-- 10.5
Nicola 11.5 <-- 19.1
Alex 15.7 <-- 13.8
Jonas/Basshunter 17.6 <-- 11
Dane 22 <-- 25
Lady Sovereign 29 <-- 15.3
Stephen 42 <-- 52
Heidi 48 <-- 76
Ivana 52 <-- 38
Katia 475 <-- 209
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Tammi 2010 13:35

Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Ronnie O’Sullivan glad to snub CBB

"I’d rather die than have spent time in there"

Snooker star Ronnie O’Sullivan has revealed that he’s glad to have snubbed the opportunity to appear on CBB7.

Rocket Ronnie has made it into the semi finals of The Masters, the tournament that he would have had to give up to appear on CBB.

He revealed to the Daily Star that he’s relieved to have passed up the chance to go into the house because the housemates are “horrible”.

He said: “I love watching Big Brother, it’s a great show.

“But the people they have got in there this time are horrible.

“If I had been in there I’d have been out, over the wall and adios amigos.

“They have come up with a right bunch there, they’re all rotten. I’d rather die than have spent time in there with that lot.”

O’Sullivan has previously appeared on Big Brother’s Big Mouth.
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Jonathan Ross wants CBB to continue

Peter Jones agrees with Ross

Jonathan Ross has started a campaign on Twitter to persuade Channel 4 to continue airing Celebrity Big Brother after this year.

The television personality wrote on his official page on Twitter: “Am I alone in thinking that Channel 4 should keep CBB going? This is not me looking for work by the way!! But it’s a fun show….who’s your fave?”

Dragons’ Den star Peter Jones replied, tweeting: “Vinny is my favorite. #CBB has never interested me until this year. It’s great TV and I wouldn’t be surprised if they keep it going.”

Ross then revealed that he is a fan of Vinnie, Heidi, Sisqo, Ivana and Jonas. But he called Stephen “awful”.

What do you think of Jonathan’s remarks? Would you mind seeing just the Celebrity edition of the show back on TV?
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Tammi 2010 14:26

Häätöpolleja:
Digital Spy

Katia 52.40 %
Lady Sovereign 24.15 %
Heidi 23.45 %

Voters: 1153

Inside Big Brother

Katia 53 %
Heidi 35 %
Lady Sovereign 12 %

Total Votes: 655

BBspy

Katia 69 %
Heidi 62 %
Lady Sovereign 26 %

Total Voters: 498

thisisbigbrother

Katia 47,6 %
Heidi 35,5 %
Lady Sovereign 16,9 %

Total votes: 2366

Big Brother Online

Heidi & Katia 52 %
Katia & Lady Sov 36 %
Heidi & Lady Sov 12 %

bigbrother.tellymix

Katia 47 %
Heidi 37 %
Lady Sov 16 %

Total Voters: 256
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Tammi 2010 21:20

Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Vinnie and Stephanie want Sov out

But who will go tonight?

Vinnie and Stephanie bonded over their mutual dislike of Lady Sovereign in the House last night, admitting they both want Sov to get the BB-boot tonight.

The housemates are beginning to suffer from lack of sleep, because of a sleeping-epidemic. Vinnie and Stephanie suggested that Sov is the main culprit, because she snores the loudest.

“You know the funniest thing… you know who’s making all the fuss?” asked Vinnie.

“Sov, with her snoring,” nodded Stephanie.

“She was causing all the commotion. She came out here and she brought her bed out and everything,” grumbled Vinnie, adding that at one point the Sov had begun “throwing socks” around the bedroom in frustration at not being able to get to sleep. He added that a few hours later, she was sound asleep and her snoring woke him up.

“She’s such a drama queen!” exclaimed Stephanie. “It must be the pillows,” she reasoned. “I used to definitely snore when I smoked but I didn’t know that I do now.”

And the pair admitted that they both want Sov to be evicted tonight. Citing the rapper’s “selfish” streak, they said that they would prefer for her to leave over Katia and Heidi, who are also facing the public vote.

However, Stephanie said that she is concerned Heidi may have jeopardised her chances of surviving the chop by sleeping so much. She told Vinnie that the former Hollywood madam’s personality may not have shone through to viewers because of her penchant for naps.

Little do the Housemates know that 2 of their number will be evicted from the BB House tonight in a surprise double-eviction. But who will go? Heidi, Katia or Sov? Well, all we know is that IBB will be here live tonight to cover the action as it unfolds.
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Group argue about food

The group attack Sov

Unofficial dad of the house, Vinnie, took it upon himself to arrange a house-meeting as supplies of food for the house start to dwindle.

Things are hotting up in the CBB kitchen and earlier today, Vinnie told Dane that he thinks “the standards are dropping” in a private conversation in the kitchen. The pair then decided to call a house-meeting to discuss the situation.

As the steaks began to rise, Vinnie started proceedings saying “it’s not about treating everyone like kids” but wanted to establish a structure. Calling the blazing row over corned-beef a “hiccup… with Sov”, Vinnie said it Sov was “missing the point again.”

Vinnie said; “If you have to have the corned beef… that jeopardises a meal for everybody.”

Stephen asked the group whether they’d all pledge to work together as a team to ration the remaining food for the group, and everyone agreed by raising their hands.

Vinnie asked Sov whether she was in, and Sov sarcastically responded that “my hand is in the air.”

Dane said that he and Nicola had sacrificed food themselves to give the other housemates more, and said he had taken smaller portions as supplies dwindle. But Sov, who seemed to be bearing the brunt of the aggression from the hungry-housemates, decided to leave the meeting and went for a cigarette outside.

The knives are out for Sov. But will she stay in the House tonight, or be evicted?
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Housemates threaten to boycott eviction

Stephen stands defiant against BB

Housemates were refusing to have any involvement in tonight’s eviction earlier today, unless Big Brother provided them with a better hoover.

It was revealed in CBBBi on the Official Site that Stephen had gathered his fellow celebrities to organise a protest.

“We’ve asked for a proper hoover. Yes? Would everyone like one?” he questioned the group.

“Everyone should now go into the bedroom and get what they need until Sunday. Then we prop this door open so we have access to the shower.”

“Listen to me,” he continued. “Between now and Sunday they can’t close off the kitchen, and we sit right here and tell them we don’t participate in tonight’s episode.

“We are all agreed to sit here and refuse to give you your show tonight, because you haven’t given us a proper hoover for whatever reason.”

“Watch how fast you get a hoover, if we really, in solidarity, do that,” Stephen concluded. Sure enough, it wasn’t long before Big Brother supplied the housemates with a more sufficient vacuum cleaner.

So tonight’s eviction will go ahead as planned, and unbeknown to the celebs it’s a double header. Join Inside Big Brother from 8pm for live updates of the evening’s events!
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Ratings: Thursday highlights draw 3.1m

Figure does not include +1

Last night’s highlights show brought in over 3 million viewers on Channel 4 alone, without +1 figures.

Broadcast from 10pm on C4, the 70 minute episode attracted a strong 3.11m (16.2%) on the terrestrial channel alone. This figure is currently without Channel 4+1.

The rating is on par with the 3.1m in overnights who saw last Thursday’s highlights show, however that figure included +1 data. We can expect last night’s show to achieve around 3.2-3.3m with +1.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Tammi 2010 22:23

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katerina favourite to get CBB boot

Kuva

Katerina Ivanova is reportedly the bookmakers' favourite to become the first contestant to be booted off this year's Celebrity Big Brother.

Ronnie Wood's ex-girlfriend faces the boot along with grime artist Lady Sovereign and former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss. The two contestants with the least votes will leave the house during a double eviction tonight.

According to The PA, William Hill has Ivanova as odds-on favourite to leave at 4/9. Fleiss is on 9/4 and Lady Sovereign on 7/1.

Actor Vinnie Jones is currently the favourite to win the show with odds of 11/10.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sov's mum 'dying from terminal tumour'

Kuva

Lady Sovereign's mother has reportedly been diagnosed with a terminal brain tumour and has less than a year to live.

The singer's sister Chloe told The Sun that 43-year-old Nicola Harman is now bedridden and has trouble forming words.

She said: "Louise (Sov's real name) has gone into Big Brother to make Mum proud of her because she only has months to live.

"Mum has the telly on every night to watch Louise. Her face lights up when she sees her and you know she's thinking 'that's my girl'. It's a great comfort to her."

Sov's "moody behaviour" in the house is down to the strain of her mother's illness, her sister said, adding: "Sometimes on the live streaming she's just sitting there on her own and staring into space. I know she's thinking of Mum - and Mum knows it too when she sees her."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Price to trade Alex for Jermain?

Kuva

Alex's girlfriend Katie Price is allegedly planning to end her relationship with the cage fighter to make way for a romance with football star Jermain Defoe.

The 31-year-old is reportedly fuming over her other half’s behaviour in the Big Brother House, in particular his naked run around the compound during which he flashed his genitals to Ivana Trump.

Convinced that her lover has eyes for the billionaire businesswoman, Price is now planning to end their relationship as soon as Alex is voted off the show, The Sun reports.

She has allegedly sent Defoe a string of flirty texts and met up with him in secret earlier this week. They will also see each other at model Danielle Lloyd and Portsmouth footballer Jamie O'Hara's engagement party tomorrow.

"Katie is finishing it with Alex when he gets out," a friend of Price is quoted as telling the newspaper. "She's set her sights on Jermain."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Aisleyne praises "nice guy" Alex Reid

Kuva

Former Big Brother star Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace has revealed that she is a fan of current housemate Alex Reid.

The 31-year-old, who competed in 2006's summer series, claimed that glamour girl Katie Price had made the right choice in picking Reid as her latest lover.

Writing on Twitter as she watched last night's episode, which saw the contestants confront Reid about his media image, Horgan-Wallace admitted: "I feel a bit sorry for Alex."

Later, she continued: "Alex seems like such a nice guy, Katie's got a good man again."

However, Horgan-Wallace was less complimentary about Lady Sovereign after seeing the singer's desire for a corned beef sandwich causing tensions in the house.

She said: "Look at all the stress and drama Lady Sov has caused coz madame wanted corn beef, trust me meal planning is stress in the house. (sic)"
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sov: "I feel genuinely invisible"

Kuva

Lady Sovereign said that she felt "invisible" this afternoon.

As housemates were serving up their lunch of salmon and chicken, no-one asked Sov if she wanted any, despite asking Sisqo who was sitting next to her in the bedroom.

"I genuinely felt invisible then. Like straight up invisible," she said.

Sisqo agreed and asked whether she actually wanted any chicken.

"I don't want it, it's the principle of being asked if I wanted it. I don't mind waiting until dinner, but you said the same thing and they asked you 'please eat' while I'm just sitting like some invisible thing," she replied.

Vinnie then entered and asked Sisqo whether he was having chicken or salmon, before walking back into the living room.

"Again, I'm invisible," said Sov. "Kinda fun, though. Maybe I am invisible. Imagine that? And only you can see me. I should run across the table and see if anyone notices."

Later in the kitchen, housemates counted who had eaten lunch and could not work out why there was an extra portion.

Vinnie said: "Oh well, not the end of the world, is it?"
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Tammi 2010 00:44

Häätöspoileri:

Ensimmäisenä CBB7 -talosta häädetty asukas on...
| +
Katia Ivanova.....!!! Häätöprosentti: 44 %

Toisena CBB7 -talosta häädetty asukas on...
| +
Heidi Fleiss.....!!! Häätöprosentti: 28,6 %
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Tammi 2010 18:01

Nimeämis spoileri:
| +
Äänestykseen joutuvat Lady Sovereign ja Nicola T...

[quote="Channel 4"]EXCLUSIVE: Nominations Revealed!

Kuva

So the housemates have finished nominations for this week and the results are in.

The housemates facing the axe on Monday will be:

Sov

and

Nicola

Voting will open on tomorrow's (Sunday's) BBLB so make sure you tune in from 13:40 to get those all important voting numbers.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2010 00:39

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie, Dane lament Sov's survival

Kuva

Vinnie and Dane have expressed their disdain that Lady Sovereign survived last night's eviction over Heidi and Katia.

Following the first public eviction night, Vinnie, Dane, Jonas, Alex and Nicola were sitting in the task room talking.

"How she fucking got away with that I don't know," remarked Dane of the grime artist as she sat in the garden smoking with Sisqo.

Vinnie agreed: "I don't know whether I'm more upset that Heidi's gone or she's stayed."

Other housemates nodded in agreement, while Alex shrugged: "It's only a game."

"Not when you behave like that," replied Vinnie, speaking of Sov's reaction upon hearing from Davina that Heidi was the second celebrity to be evicted.

"I thought that reaction was sick," the actor added, describing her behaviour as "disgusting".

As he and Dane speculated that Sov had started acting like a "brat" over the past few days in an attempt to win votes, Stephanie had the same idea in a separate conversation with Ivana.

As the ladies sat in the snug, Stephanie told the socialite: "Sov didn't get voted out because Sov began to be antagonistic and they say that the audience like that."

Sov spent the evening defending her survival in conversations with Sisqo, describing herself as in a "battle" with most of the other housemates.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates receive eviction victory party

Kuva

Big Brother last night threw the surviving housemates a party to celebrate getting rid of two of their rivals.

Both Katia and Heidi left the house in the first public eviction of the series. Lady Sovereign was the only survivor of the three.

To celebrate, a black and gold themed party was set up in the task room. The group were given food and alcohol and heard music by some of the current housemates.

Helium balloons were put up displaying pictures of the two evictees. Each picture was marked with a red cross, while on the wall, a banner stated: "2 down, 10 to go."

The celebrities enjoyed tunes from Basshunter, Sisqo and Another Level, Dane's old band.

Later in the evening, housemates were asked to "grab a partner for the last song of the night". Ivana paired up with Stephen, while Vinnie danced with Stephanie.

Alex and Jonas were left to dance together, and the tipsy boys jokingly grabbed each other's bottoms as they held hands and swayed.

As the lights came up, Jonas slurred to Big Brother: "I do miss Kat, she was a lot to me. But what you've done here for us was amazing, so I want to say thank you very much for this party."

He then carried one of Katia's balloons into the house.

Jonas's love interest was the first to be told by Davina that she was being evicted from the house. A shock second announcement from the host later saw Heidi evicted.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sov: 'I only care about myself'

Kuva

Following her eviction survival, Lady Sovereign has ranted about her fellow housemates, who she believes wanted the public to get rid of her.

The grime artist and Sisqo were left alone in the early hours while the rest of the group slept in the bedroom.

As the pair drank red wine in the snug, the topic of conversation turned to her eviction survival.

"I'm going to be me, I do not care," she told the US singer, adding: "I care about myself. I do not like being dictated to."

Sisqo likened her battle in the house to David and Goliath, to which Sov responded: "The little guy always wins."

Sov also revealed she did not regret cheering when she found out that Heidi was leaving instead of her, despite Vinnie branding her behaviour "disgusting".

She said: "I saw the disappointment on people's faces, people thought I was going.

"That's why I jumped up. I'm not a big-headed person but today felt good," she continued.

Sov was the only nominated contestant to stay in the house following this week's public vote. Both Katia and Heidi were met with a mixed reaction from the crowds as they were evicted last night.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephen is 'playing the fool' to survive

Kuva

Stephen has revealed that his strategy for survival in the house is "playing the fool all the way down the line".

The Hollywood actor made the revelation in a Diary Room chat.

He spoke of a "power stuggle" developing between Vinnie and Dane whose cooking skills have been praised by the housemates.

He said: "Vinnie feels he is not as needed as before."

He remarked that as the tension grows between Vinnie and Dane, Dane will either have to curl up or rise above it.

He told Big Brother: "I have my own strategy. I intend on playing the fool all the way down the line."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex: 'Stephen is too much in your face'

Kuva

Alex has told Big Brother that he finds Stephen "too much in your face".

The pair have become increasingly close but, after praying together in the garden, Alex told Big Brother that he was trying to distance himself from the Hollywood actor.

In the Diary Room the cagefighter said: "Stephen is trying to transform me. Whether I'm going to experience God in the Stephen way is yet to be seen."

He added: "He's said some really good things and it's good to be challenged."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sov 'relieved to be saved by the public'

Kuva

Sov told the group this afternoon that it is a "relief" to have been saved from eviction by the public.

The grime artist last night faced eviction alongside Katia and Heidi, but was saved when she received the most votes.

During a group conversation in the bedroom about how long they expected to remain in the house, Sisqo said: "I think it would be best if you dodged a bullet. If you're up and then the people save you."

Stephanie said: "That's how Sov must feel. Sov you were vindicated by the public."

Sov nodded and said: "It's a relief."

As the conversation continued, Dane revealed that he would be "happy" if he made it half way and Stephanie said that she was just glad not to be the first out.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie: 'I still might kick-off'

Kuva

Vinnie has revealed that he fears he still might lose his temper in the CBB house.

During a conversation in the bedroom, Nicola addressed the former footballer and said: "When we first came in here I thought you'd be most likely to kick-off."

Vinnie replied: "I still might."

The glamour model went on to say that she thought Vinnie controlled himself well.

He told her: "I did wonder if they put a UFC fighter in here just to wind me up."

But added: "If anyone gives me crap I just go in the other room."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Mother of Sisqo's 'child' speaks out

Kuva

The woman who claims that Sisqo is the father of her child has demanded that he face up to his responsibilities as a parent.

Jamila Farid previously alleged that her 10-year-old son Ian was the result of a one-night-stand she had with the former Dru Hill singer after a concert in Zurich in 1999.

Child support services are pursuing the Celebrity Big Brother contestant for payments that may total up to £100,000, according to The Sun.

The single mother questioned: "What has Sisqo to hide? If he isn't the father then why not prove it?

"But I know he is the dad and it hurts me he doesn't want to see Ian," she continued. "All I want is for Ian to be able to say, 'That's my dad'."

Farid continued to explain how, after receiving no reply from Sisqo's management after a series of letters, she had the singer officially named as the father following a six-year court battle.

"It was hard - but I was determined to do this for my son."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane 'always in trouble' as a child

Kuva

Dane was expelled from a prestigious private school when he was just 15, it has been claimed.

The former Another Level singer was excluded from a £12,000-a-year all-boys school after teachers complained about his disruptive behaviour and tendency to argue with them, according to The Sun.

A former teacher at Trinity School in Croydon said: "Dane may well come across as placid on TV, but he was a nightmare at school.

"It's almost unheard of for someone to get kicked out of Trinity - it has to be authorised by the school's governors," the source continued. "But Dane was just out of control and very difficult to teach. It just got to the point where he had to go."

Dane then reportedly moved to a nearby school but was expelled again before settling down at a performing arts school.

A friend of the former boyfriend of Katie Price added: "As a kid, Dane was always in trouble."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2010 10:28

Big Brother Online kirjoitti:You Ask: When Are The Rest Of The Evictions?

Over the past few days, fans have been e-mailing us to ask how the rest of the series will pan-out in terms of the weekly evictions. Well, we'll tell you what we know...

There are currently twelve people in the Big Brother House, but two of them will leave tonight, Friday the 15th of January 2010, in the first evictions of the series.

That will leave ten contestants in the game, and there'll be another eviction on Monday night (January the 18th), so don't forget to tune-in to the two live shows then.

At the end of next week, on Friday the 22nd of January, there is yet another eviction, and in the following week/ week 4, there will be a mid-week eviction on the Wednesday (the 27th of January).

One of those evictions will likely be another Double, which will leave six housemates in the House to battle it out at the series Finale. To re-iterate, Celebrity Big Brother 7 – the last-ever celebrity version of the show in the UK – ends on Friday the 29th of January 2010.

We hope that helps. Of course, we'll let you know more about the speculated Double eviction as-and-when we get more info. In the meantime, please make sure that you're on our mailing list, by using the form on our Home page to sign-up.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2010 10:38

Daily Star kirjoitti:CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER: VINNIE JONES TO BE REUNITED WITH WISE

Kuva

FOOTBALL’S “Crazy Gang” will be reunited in the Celebrity Big Brother house when Dennis Wise joins fellow hardman Vinnie Jones.

The pair, who played for the infamous Wimbledon side of the 1980s and helped the team win the 1988 FA Cup, will get back together this week for a task.

Insiders say Dennis, 43, will try to help Vinnie, 45, win a prize for the house. But production staff reckon the stunt will give Vinnie an “unfair advantage” over his rivals.

A source said: “Vinnie is great for the show and obviously everyone wants him to stay. But putting Dennis in could really help his cause and be unfair on the others."

“Big Brother will have to balance it out by bringing in friends of some of the other celebrities.”

Radio 1 DJ Chris Moyles, 35, is one “name” being lined up to make a shock appearance in the final series.

Sources say he is in talks over pay. But an insider added: “At the moment, Chris is holding out for more money than he’s being offered.”
Daily Star kirjoitti:CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER: JONAS SWITCHES

Kuva

SEX-STARVED Jonas was so upset by Katia’s exit that it looked as if he might be seeking consolation…with a fella!

After confessing to Big Brother that he was falling in love with the blonde – and spending the night cuddling and sniffing her pillow – things took a different turn altogether.

The 25-year-old singer switched his attentions to macho cage-fighter Alex Reid, 34, lover of Katie Price.

First he rubbed oil into Alex’s bare buttocks. Then the duo enjoyed an intimate dance together during a “2 Down, 10 To Go” party thrown by Big Brother after Friday’s double eviction.

Bot-ever will the hunky pair get up to next?
Daily Star kirjoitti:CBB KATIA: I WANT JONAS

Kuva

BED-hopping babe Katia Ivanova cannot wait to get back between the sheets with Swedish DJ Jonas Altberg.

The 21-year-old, who had an affair with Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood said she is now ready for a younger model.

Revealing all to the Daily Star Sunday, the sex kitten confessed: “I miss Jonas already. If he wants to take me out on a date when he gets out I would go.

“He’s young, good-looking, ­successful – what’s not to like?”

The man-hungry babe said she would never get back with 62-year-old Ronnie, even implying he was a dirty old man. Stabbing her ex in the back, the former cocktail ­waitress blasted: “Ronnie and Jonas are completely different people. I can’t really compare them.

“Jonas is younger and certainly washes a lot more. They are completely different in the way they kiss. Jonas was really good"

“Ronnie was good because we were together for a long time but Jonas was a lot more exciting to kiss. I couldn’t get into it properly though because I knew people were watching. If the cameras weren’t there, I’d have done more.”

Kat got the boot on Friday with 46% of the vote after fans accused her of being a sex tease. But she was adamant she had genuine feelings for 25-year-old Jonas – despite ­having a boyfriend on the outside.

Giggly Kat said: “I did honestly like Jonas. We had a connection and we got on really well. I thought he was hot, even though he’s a bit clean-cut for me."

“At first I thought it was exciting flirting but then he started to get too clingy and that put me off. He kept saying, ‘Will you kiss me? Will you kiss me?’ and that turned me off him."

“But then when he did start ­ignoring me I missed him and ­started to think, ‘Oh shit’. That’s when I started liking him again. I wasn’t playing a game – I’m not that intelligent.”

And Katia played down her ­romance with model Dan Turner, 23, saying he was just a “friend with benefits”.

She also said she was not worried about him or Ronnie watching CBB at home, adding: “I didn’t really think about them while I was in the house. That’s one thing I should have done more. I don’t know how Ronnie would feel about it all."

“Apparently he has a new girl now so I don’t think he’ll be bothered.”

The Russian-born model said although she had feelings for Jonas – alias Basshunter – she felt ­“pressured” to start a romance with him as housemates sang Puppy Love at them whenever they flirted.

“I felt the house wanted us to be together and I have this ­habit of just going along with things,” she said. “I did like him but I did feel a bit pressured.”

And she does not understand why he fell for her, ­saying: “I don’t re­ally know what he sees in me. All I did was laugh, have a joke and fart. I just don’t get it. Maybe it was my farts that attracted him.”

Meanwhile, fellow evictee Heidi Fleiss, 44, said she could turn Kat into a high-class hooker if her ­romance with Jonas did not work out.

The infamous Hollywood madam told us: “I could make good money out of Kat. She wouldn’t need any man for money. Well, not after one night. I could pimp her out for a week and she’d get a big tip at the end.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2010 18:33

Next eviction:

Bet 365

Lady Sovereign 1.22
Nicola Tappenden 4.00

Sky Bet

Lady Sovereign 1.29
Nicola Tappenden 3.50

Betfair

Lady Sovereign 1.19
Nicola Tappenden 5.40
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Tammi 2010 07:32

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates react to nomination results

Kuva

The housemates have shared their views on this weekend's nomination results, with mixed opinions.

After nominating yesterday, it was revealed that Nicola T and Lady Sovereign will face the public vote. The person with the lowest number of votes will leave on Monday.

Speaking to Sisqo and Jonas in the garden, Sov said: "I'm gutted that certain people aren't up [for eviction], but whatever."

Nicola seemed unsure of her chances, as Dane told her: "Without being rude, I think you're middle of the road. I don't think people are going to hate you."

Vinnie agreed, highlighting Sov's fanbase while telling the model: "All them white van drivers - you better hope they get on the phone, Nic!"

"I'm just going to carry on being myself," Nicola told them, taking a positive view as she added: "It's good either way, if I go home I get to be mum again. I win either way."

Meanwhile, the video on the Channel 4 website shows Sov continuing: "I'm surprised at who's up and who's not.

"I think people were getting a bit tactical in this one," to which Sisqo replied: "Yeh, I can see that."

Sov faces the public vote for the second time, having survived against both Katia and Heidi last Friday.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katia 'set to make a million'

Kuva

It has been reported that evictee Katia is set to make £1 million following her stint on Celebrity Big Brother.

The model and ex-girlfriend of Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood is said to be receiving lucrative magazine, lingerie and swimwear deals.

new! magazine reports that her agent has been "swamped" with offers in the past week, which could earn her the seven figure sum in just a few days.

A source said: "Kat's got the cream. She has been the most talked-about star in the house... She may not have been paid the most to go into the house but she'll get the best payday coming out."

Katia sparked interest through her developing romance with DJ Jonas who, following her eviction on Friday, described her as one of the best kissers of his life.

Katia was the first celebrity of the series to be evicted via the public vote. Both she and Heidi lost out to Sov, who remains in the house.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sov's sleep is troubled by toothache

Kuva

Sov's sleep was disturbed last night as she was kept awake by toothache.

After she and the rest of the celebrities decided to get an early night, Sov woke a few hours later, at around 2.30am, clutching the side of her face.

She sat up in the dark with her head in her hands, sighing heavily, before getting up to head into the Diary Room.

Upon leaving the Diary Room, Sov was still holding her mouth and gasping, muttering "shit" as she walked across to the kitchen.

The grime artist then got some water out of the fridge and sat, still with her hand up to her cheek, on the sofas while her fellow housemates slept.

After a few minutes, Stephanie emerged with her sunglasses on and made her way across to the bathroom, failing to acknowledge Sov, who was close to tears on the sofa.

In response, Sov stuck two fingers up at the actress as the bathroom door closed behind her.

Sov then headed into the Diary Room once more before returning to bed. She lay awake and appeared restless for some time, before hiding herself under the duvet.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Heidi blasts former CBB housemates

Kuva

Heidi has taken a public swipe at her former housemates Stephanie and Alex.

The latest evictee labelled Alex an "idiot" and also added to her tirade against Stephanie, after having described the former Dynasty actress as a "dumb bitch" while in the house, according to The People.

"That guy needs a lot of help. He thinks war is good - that's how smart he is," the Hollywood madam said. "He has another dimension to him that people don't see."

With regards to Bad Girls actress Stephanie, Heidi commented: "Stephanie is a real idiot. I don't get her."

Following her eviction, Heidi likened her participation on the show to "winning the lottery".
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katia's boyfriend splits after TV fling

Kuva

Katia's boyfriend has reportedly dumped the Celebrity Big Brother star after her on-screen fling with another contestant.

Dan Turner said that the cocktail waitress had made a fool of him by becoming embroiled in a romance with Swedish DJ Jonas.

The 24-year-old told the Sunday Mirror that he looked on in horror as the relationship played out. "I watched the first night of Big Brother and I could tell she would look to form a close bond with someone in there because she needed someone to look after her.

"It could have been a girl who she formed a close friendship with or a guy. It ended up being a guy."

Turner said he tried to stop the 21-year-old going on the Channel 4 reality show as he knew that she would be out of her depth.

"The thing about Kat is she is just a little girl. People keep going on about the fact that she is not a real celebrity and that’s entirely right. She was just thrown in at the deep end," he said.

Katia, who was the first celebrity to be evicted from the CBB house, has since said that she would like to date Jonas.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Heidi: 'I'm sure Alex has a gay side'

Kuva

Heidi Fleiss has claimed that her fellow Celebrity Big Brother housemate Alex Reid is gay.

The businesswoman, who became known as the Hollywood Madam after being charged with running an illegal LA prostitution ring, said she has honed the ability to pinpoint people's sexuality.

According to the Sunday Mirror, Fleiss, 45, said of the cage fighter: "I think there is a whole different dimension to Alex. I am sure he has been with a whole lot of men in his life.

"Because of the business I was in I'm always able to work out people's sex life and Alex definitely has a different side. I am sure he has a gay side."

Fleiss was speaking after she became the second contestant to be ousted from the final series of Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 4.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Celebrities ponder Barry Fry appearance

Kuva

The housemates' brief visit by football manager Barry Fry continued to be the topic of conversation this afternoon.

The director of football at Peterborough United entered the house earlier today to give each celebrity a pep talk as they pass the halfway point of the series.

He gave each person hints as to how they're being perceived on the outside, telling Alex to "sort it out", while saying to Nicola: "We need to see more of you."

The pep talk was given in the task room, which had been transformed into a football changing room, complete with benches and personalised football shirts.

Following the talk, the housemates gathered in the living room to discuss whether they would see more of Barry later on.

"I have a feeling we're going back in there," remarked Stephen, while Nicola agreed: "He could be back at dinner."

Jonas appeared baffled by events, stating: "This doesn't make sense. They've done an entire task room, outfits, that guy."

"There's definitely more," said Sov.

Vinnie doubted this to be the case, telling the housemates: "That was our half-time talk, we're halfway [through the show]," to which Sov replied: "They went a bit all out just for that."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephanie: 'Sov's a despicable nonentity'

Kuva

Stephanie, Stephen and Vinnie earlier launched into a tirade of distaste at Sov's behaviour, branding her a "despicable nonentity".

As reported on the Channel 4 website, the trio were in the bedroom earlier this afternoon when Stephen started to talk about the grime artist, who faces eviction for the second time on Monday.

"Sov's attitude and personality... I'm disappointed. She won't do a thing," he said.

Stephanie agreed, stating: "She's a despicable nonentity who hasn't been brought up well. Talking to her just gives her the attention."

Jonas offered to talk to Sov, reasoning: "She'll listen to me."

"She won't," replied Stephanie, adding: "She'll just use you for cigarettes."

Vinnie then interjected, telling Jonas: "Whatever way you're thinking, it's not right what she's doing.

"I do her stuff, I don't care. But why should you when there's 12 people? It's disgusting, it's despicable really," he continued.

Jonas tried to say that everyone deserves second chances, but the other housemates were defiant, telling him that Sov had had many chances from all of them.

Stephen told the group that Dane was about to "flip out on Sov". "I think if she'll agree to clean a fricking toilet every other day... It's spitting in your face too, you're doing her work," he told Jonas, who remained in Sov's defence.

"She's a silly little girl," added Vinnie. "Her little 150 people of a fan base ain't going to keep her here that long."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Tammi 2010 07:36

Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Sisqo set karaoke task

Fish guts to be fired at housemates

Sisqo has been set a karaoke task by Big Brother, however there are nasty surprises in store for his fellow housemates…

The group had to choose the housemate who they thought was the most vocal – Sisqo was chosen.

He was sent to the diary room, where Big Brother would play him six different songs. Sisqo would have to sing along with the tracks karaoke-style, helped by the lyrics appearing on a screen in front of him.

However during each track, the lyrics would disappear from the screen three times. For every song Sisqo sings correctly, including the missing lyrics, the group would win a hamper of luxury treats.

If Sisqo sings a song incorrectly, the track will stop and the group would not win a luxury treat. Big Brother would then move onto the next song. However, that is not all…

In addition to not winning the group a luxury treat, every time Sisqo sings a song incorrectly there will be consequences for the remaining housemates.

In the garden, six housemates would have to sit on a turntable. On a second turntable are five revolting substances that that turntable is capable of firing.

For every mistake Sisqo makes, the housemates will have one of the following substances shot at them:

* Fish guts
* Cat food
* Greasy gravy
* Liquid curry
* Cold custard

How will Sisqo fare in the task? Will the housemates have disgusting substances fired at them?

Update -

For successfully singing a number of the songs as part of his task, Sisqo went to the Diary Room this evening to retrieve some luxury goods for the group. The included condiments such as honey, spices, ketchup and vinegar but also a mysterious gold key…

Big Brother provided no instructions or information about the key and left the housemates to speculate about what it could open.

“It must be a prize for us,” said Stephanie.

“There might be another room,” suggested Dane. “Is there a key hole anywhere in the walls?” he asked before taking a look behind the curtains and fittings.
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Housemates set football themed task

Big Brother has another task planned for the Housemates, but what exactly does it involve?

All housemates were called to the task room to find it had been transformed into a football changing room.

Each housemate had a personalised football shirt and a picture of them on a tactics board.

The housmates sat down nervously on the benches, not entirely sure what was going on! Even Vinnie who has been in many changing rooms over the course of his career didn’t know what to expect.

Big Brother has told us that all will be revealed later…

Update - The director of football at Peterborough United entered the house earlier today to give each celebrity a pep talk as they pass the halfway point of the series. He gave each person hints as to how they’re being perceived on the outside, telling Alex to “sort it out”, while saying to Nicola: “We need to see more of you.”

Following the talk, the housemates gathered in the living room to discuss whether they would see more of Barry later on.

“I have a feeling we’re going back in there,” remarked Stephen, while Nicola agreed: “He could be back at dinner.”

Jonas appeared baffled by events, stating: “This doesn’t make sense. They’ve done an entire task room, outfits, that guy.”

“There’s definitely more,” said Sov.

Vinnie doubted this to be the case, telling the housemates: “That was our half-time talk, we’re halfway [through the show],” to which Sov replied: “They went a bit all out just for that.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Tammi 2010 14:42

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane brands Sov 'nasty' in pear drama

Kuva

Dane slammed Sov for being selfish after discovering that the grime artist threw away a half-eaten pear.

The argument was sparked in the bedroom, when Jonas told his housemates: "By the way, there is a pear in the kitchen that's half eaten. That's Sov's."

Explaining the situation further, the Swede told the group that he retrieved the pear from the garden after Sov threw it outside. "She didn't like it," he claimed.

"Oh my God, are you being serious? She just kills me," retorted Dane, as Sov entered the bedroom. "Did you throw it in the garden, Sov?" questioned the former Another Level singer.

"I chucked it, but I ate some of it," she replied. "My teeth were hurting." The 24-year-old had struggled to sleep the previous night due to toothache.

"Don't you think that’s a bit nasty? I don’t understand you!" exclaimed Dane, who has been growing increasingly frustrated at Sov's attitude to the food in the house.

"Chill your beans, man, chill your beans," she countered. "I wasn't going to throw it in the bin."

Dane remained unimpressed, telling Sov that he doesn't think she has a brain.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates baffled by mysterious key

Kuva

Housemates were left confused last night when Big Brother presented Sisqo with his prize for the Kamikaze Karaoke task - a hamper which included a mysterious wooden key.

The singer was called to the Diary Room shortly before 8pm yesterday to pick up his reward for singing two songs correctly during the task. According to the Channel 4 website, he received condiments such as honey, tomato ketchup, spices and vinegar, as well as a box which housed the unexplained key.

Confused, the housemates were quick to speculate about what the key is for. While Stephanie decided it may symbolise an extra prize for the group, Vinnie wondered whether or not it could mean an extra person would be entering the house. "I think it might be another room," ventured Dane.

However, Vinnie seemed more taken with his own suggestion. "If you think about it, they come in through the Diary Room, they put them in there in a box, you go in, you open it, ta da!" he enthused.

"I suppose that could be the case," agreed Stephanie, though expressed reluctance at welcoming a newcomer to the house. "I just hope it isn't another vain woman," she said, while Dane went off in search of a key hole in the walls.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sisqo: 'Stephen's slang is from 1991'

Kuva

Stephen's keen use of slang has come under fire from fellow American Sisqo, who has branded his choice of vocabulary outdated.

Speaking in the living room, Stephen told Sov that he has had two film ideas and one book idea since entering the house. "Yeah, and they're pretty freakin' dope. It's whack. It's freakin' whack," he revealed.

"Whack is bad. You know that, right?" laughed Sisqo, as Stephen affirmed that he meant "whack in the good way".

However, Sisqo later made fun of the actor's choice of words during a chat with Nicola, Stephanie, Dane and Alex. "His slang is from 1991," criticised the singer, after hearing Dane do an impression of the born-again Christian's manner of talking.

"I don't think he ever used it then, either," quipped Dane.

Sisqo then prompted laughter from the group, saying: "If I called one of my boys 'dawg' my friends would be like, 'Hey dude, the Nineties called. They want their slang back'."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Jonas plays prank on unsuspecting Dane

Kuva

Jonas caught Dane unawares last night, as he played a trick on him in the bedroom.

The playful Swede lay in wait under the covers of Dane's bed to give the unsuspecting singer a fright when he attempted to retire for the night.

Leaping out from under the duvet as Dane approached, Jonas shrieked and succeeded in scaring his victim. Screaming as he leapt backwards, the former Another Level star was visibly shocked before he saw the funny side and began laughing along with spectators Vinnie and Nicola.

"I thought there was someone in there when I first walked in," he said sheepishly.

"Dane, did you scream?" teased Nicola, to which Dane hastily replied: "No!"

"That's twice you've got me with that," he told Jonas, who laughed before apologising for the prank.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katie Price vows to stand by Alex

Kuva

Katie Price has revealed she is planning on continuing her relationship with Alex once he exits the house, despite press reports to the contrary.

Hitting back at rumours that she is unhappy with Alex's behaviour on the show, she has told her Twitter followers she will be "waiting with open arms".

The cage fighter was apparently under strict instructions from Price not to discuss their high-profile romance on screen. However, Alex has spoken about his famous girlfriend frequently, and yesterday revealed it was "straight back to her house" the night they met.

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder!" tweeted the glamour model. "Our relationship goes beyond Big Brother."

However, according to The Sun, Price was openly flirting with both X Factor runner-up Olly Murs and Tottenham Hotspur footballer Aaron Lennon at Danielle Lloyd's engagement party over the weekend.

"Katie clamped to Olly like a limpet," says a source. "She was whispering in his ear and touching his arm - openly flirting. Olly seemed flattered but a little intimidated... Jordan is clearly back on the pull."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex: 'Young boys look up to me'

Kuva

Alex has insisted that he is a role model for young people.

In a video on the Channel 4 website, Stephanie told the cage fighter that appearing on Big Brother will give him his "name".

"It will help," Alex agreed. "I hope it will help."

"You've become you," Stephanie continued. "You're a very, very, very sweet clown and you're also very, very interested in lots of things."

"Yes, I am a clown, but I'm not always a clown," Alex insisted. "Is a clown a derogatory thing to be?"

Stephanie assured him that it wasn't, arguing that Sisqo had been "clowning around" as well.

However, Alex was unconvinced and continued: "Do you understand the influence I have on young people, young boys, young men? They look up to me. And with that influence of young men I understand there's a responsibility there. You know, young lads look at what I do and stuff and they admire that.

"Maybe I shouldn't clown about so much."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Nicola admits she wants to go home

Kuva

Nicola has admitted that she would like to go home.

Sitting in the living area with some of the housemates, the model explained that she is missing her family.

In a video posted on the Channel 4 website, she announced: "I want to go home. So badly. I think because I feel, like, a little bit closer to going home it's made me think... I want to go more than anything."

Stephanie pointed out that she has a maximum of 12 days left in the house, adding that being on the show is an "experience".

"Yeah, but if I get evicted tonight I could be at baby dance class in the morning," Nicola smiled.

Nicola and Lady Sovereign face eviction from the Big Brother house tonight.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sovereign: 'I'm not a trained chimp'

Kuva

Jonas tried to advise Lady Sovereign on her behaviour yesterday.

The rapper has been the subject of several rows recently related to food and the upkeep of the house.

"I'm going to have a word with you, Sov," Jonas said, in a video posted on the Channel 4 website. "Mucho important."

Taking her into the living area, he began: "We're all different and we're all different personalities."

"Yeah, so I don't want to be like a trained chimp," Lady Sovereign replied.

As Jonas repeatedly tried to interrupt and explain, she continued: "I said I'll gladly wash my own dishes and then they said, 'Oh yeah, you can cook your own food as well now' and then about half an hour later I hear them changing their minds. They're just trying to make me look bad.

"If I want to make myself look bad that's totally up to me, but I'm not trying to make myself come across bad. People are overreacting. They said to me, 'OK, you can cook your own food now'."

"It's only because you don't take part in anything else," Jonas pointed out.

"I don't understand the big deal," Lady Sovereign admitted. "If I wash my own dish, I've washed my own dish. I've used a dish, I wash it. I am not going to clean up after other people. I will wash the table every now and then. No-one's seen me do it but I have done it.

"If I make a mess, I will clean up after myself. I will not clean up after other people."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katia: 'Ronnie is so proud of me'

Kuva

Katia has claimed that Ronnie Wood is proud of her.

The 21-year-old, who used to date the Rolling Stones star, explained that he had phoned her after her eviction on Friday.

"Ronnie told me he thought I was great," she told the Daily Star. "He said he's been staying watching me in the house all hours. He said he was really proud of me for being myself and that he really misses me.

"There's still a strong connection there. But that chapter is over."

Katia also admitted that she has strong feelings for her fellow housemate Jonas.

"I really do fancy Jonas and want him," she said. "I watched him saying he was falling in love with me and it was so sweet. I just wanted to go back in. I think he's 'the one'."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katie Price 'worried Alex will dump her'

Kuva

Katie Price is reportedly worried that Alex will break up with her when he leaves Big Brother.

According to the Daily Star, the model is worried that he will call off the relationship if he gets a lot of public support.

"She spends all her time checking his behaviour on her laptop," a source claimed. "She's worried that as public opinion starts to get behind him, he will want to ditch her.

"I don't think she expected him to do so well. Everyone seems to be liking him now. Kate's worried he's going to want to do his own thing."

Price recently posted on Twitter that she will wait for Alex with "open arms".
Digital Spy kirjoitti:McCall 'would do BB on another channel'

Kuva

Davina McCall has confirmed that she would be interested in hosting Big Brother on another channel.

The host, who has helmed all ten summer series and seven celebrity specials, claimed that she would consider an offer if another broadcaster purchased the rights to the format.

"For Channel 4 there is no going back," she told This Morning. "But in a funny way, it is right for Channel 4 to draw a line under things. The show can go out on a real high.

"They have actually done me a favour, because I would have done the show until I was dead on my feet."

When asked about working on the programme elsewhere, she said: "I would follow the show, depending on how it would be produced and what they wanted to do with it."

McCall also confessed to suffering from "waves of nostalgia" during filming of the latest celebrity run.

Channel 4 confirmed last August that the reality show would come to an end after this year's summer series.
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”