Celebrity Big Brother 7 Uutisia

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 7 Uutisia

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Tammi 2010 22:58

Finaalispoileri osa 1:

Celebrity Big Brother UK 7:n asukas, joka sijoittuu viidenneksi on...
| +
Stephanie Beachham !!! Voittoprosentti: 8,6 %

Celebrity Big Brother UK 7:n asukas, joka sijoittuu neljänneksi on...
| +
Jonas Altberg !!! Voittoprosentti: 12,8 %
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Tammi 2010 23:27

Finaalispoileri osa 2:

Celebrity Big Brother UK 7:n asukas, joka sijoittuu kolmanneksi on...
| +
Vinnie Jones !!! Voittoprosentti: 20,2 %
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 30 Tammi 2010 00:26

Finaalispoileri osa 3:

Celebrity Big Brother UK 7:n voittaja on...
| +
Alex Reid !!! Voittoprosentti: 65,9 %
Asukas, joka sijoittuu toiseksi on...
| +
Dane Bowers... Voittoprosentti: 34,1 %
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 30 Tammi 2010 08:20

Guardian.co.uk kirjoitti: Surprise success may spark revival of Big Brother

Though Channel 4 is dropping the show, unexpectedly good ratings for Celebrity Big Brother could attract another broadcaster

Kuva

When Vinnie Jones told his fellow housemates that he "assumed there would be big, big stars" for the final Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 4, and "went into a depression" when he saw the calibre of the other contestants, he came surprisingly close to articulating the reaction of many viewers.

But from inauspicious beginnings, this year's Celebrity Big Brother proved to be something of a critical and ratings success for Channel 4, prompting suggestions that the show may yet resurface with another broadcaster.

Once viewers had worked out who everybody in the house was, they appeared to warm to the ragtag bunch of singers, models, actors and famous girlfriends and boyfriends. Ratings averaged 3.2m to last year's 3.1m, before tonight's final was taken into account.

But those figures have not been enough to tempt Channel 4 to rethink its decision to axe Celebrity Big Brother and the original Big Brother show once the broadcaster's £180m three-year deal with independent producer Endemol expires at the end of this summer.

"We have no regrets about our decision not to recommission. The show had come to a natural end on Channel 4," the broadcaster said. Evidence of a steady fan base for Celebrity Big Brother, however, means other broadcasters may be interested in acquiring it. "Of course we'd be interested," said Richard Woolfe, controller of Channel Five.

Sky, however, while calling Big Brother "a phenomenal success story", said it was not discussing the programme with Endemol, while UKTV has also ruled itself out. "When Big Brother launched in 2000, it was bold, creative and totally unique … but the series now looks over-formatted and tired. It's not one for any of UKTV's entertainment channels," said Christian Drobnyk, UKTV's director of entertainment.

Whether Celebrity Big Brother is picked up by another channel would also depend on whether a deal would also have to include the original summer show featuring members of the public, which has lost viewers over recent series. Average viewing figures for last year's Big Brother final night shows fell to under 3 million. In 2000, the final show attracted 9.5 million. "The main show probably needs to go away and be rejuvenated," said Woolfe.

Tim Hincks, chief executive officer of Endemol UK, said the company was relaxed about the future of Big Brother. "We're focused on making it a brilliant show for ­Channel 4 this summer," he said. "I've no idea what we'll be doing in a couple of years' time."

In other territories Big Brother has been rested for a number of years before returning to the screen. "Sometimes its more fashionable, and sometimes its less fashionable," Hincks said. "It doesn't feel any less relevant now."

For a show that pundits have been saying was dead for years, Celebrity Big Brother's performance has been a surprising success. Whether that was because of the actor Stephanie Beacham's appearance in the house, or because of a "final series" effect that has made viewers nostalgic, it does at least suggest that Channel 4's final summer dose of Big Brother might perform rather better than expected.

The signs weren't good for the seventh and apparently final series of Celebrity Big Brother when it became clear that two contestants, Katia Ivanova and Alex Reid, were only included because they had swapped fluids with a public personage. Typical, crowed the doubters, another bungalowful of nobodies and never-have-beens.

These last three weeks confounded all expectation. While the choice of housemates caused predictable displeasure, some inclusions must be vigorously commended. The unravelling of Vinnie Jones gripped and repelled in equal measure. The former footballer began as affable, if arrogant, but shed this crust to reveal the bitter, insecure ball-grabber we all know and would prefer not to.
| +
Reid, last night's eventual winner, may be the model Katie Price's consort and spacehopper orange, but his desperation to please made compelling viewing. Every sentence he wrestled to the ground was laced with directionless ambition and hope; an overstuffed scarecrow who'd prove himself worthy if he only had a brain.
Meanwhile, seasoned pro Stephanie Beacham prowled the hallways swathed in fur, dropping juicy ­titbits to keep viewers interested, playing to her strengths beautifully.

Indeed, the celebrity version of Big Brother has always been notable for its partiality to housemates over the age of 30, and is much the better for it.

You could fill that house another hundred times over and still not exhaust the supply of fascinating specimens. Reports suggest Joanna Lumley wants to take part, for goodness sake. They can't cancel it now!
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Tammi 2010 13:12

Daily Star kirjoitti:NICOLA T: MY MAN'S GUNNING FOR DANE

Kuva

CELEBRITY Big Brother babe Nicola Tappenden is in hot water with her fiancé after cosying up to Dane Bowers.

The former Page 3 beauty says football hunk Simon Walton hit the roof over her intimate chats with the Another Level star.

Now 27-year-old Nicola, who was booted out of the telly house on Wednesday, admits she has some patching up to do with her fella.

In an exclusive interview with the Daily Star, she revealed: “Simon is not happy about my friendship with Dane. Let’s just say Dane is not his favourite person.”

And she says Simon was furious with Bowers for calling his girlfriend a “minger”, even though it was part of a game. “Simon got a bit stressed about that,” says the 34D beauty.

“I’ve tried explaining it was all part of a task which I didn’t know about. He wasn’t happy. He thought Dane was two-faced.”

But Nicola, who has a 14-month-old daughter Poppy with Simon, says the 22-year-old Crewe Alexandra midfielder has nothing to worry about.

“I was close to Dane but I don’t fancy him and I would never have made a move on him,” she says. “He reminds me too much of my ex.”

Nicola reckons Dane is looking forward to tonight’s final because he’ll finally be able to get away from Alex Reid.

She claims Jordan’s past and present lovers do not get on.

“There was definitely tension there,” says Nicola. “They didn’t get on too well and there were awkward moments. For instance, Alex didn’t like Dane talking about the sex tape he had made with Jordan. Alex loves Jordan and he is going to be pissed off with chat about that.

“He sat there and I could tell he wasn’t happy. I was looking at him and saying ‘Alex just smile.’”

And she says Dane became irritated with Alex constantly complaining about getting bad press.

“He felt he milked it too much,” she says. “He’d go on about his cross- dressing and the press talking about it, and how his relationship with Jordan was bigger news than the death of Michael Jackson.

“Dane just thought that if Alex had come on the show to change people’s perceptions of him, he wasn’t doing himself any favours.”

Nicola was shocked in the house when both Alex and Dane gave her the cold shoulder after she asked them about rumours they had a fight at a New Year party hosted by Jordan, alias Kate Price, 31.

“I got told off by them for trying to talk about this fight,” she reveals.

“I had read about it in the papers before we went in the house and wanted to know what happened.”

Dane fuelled the rumours by entering the house sporting a scar above his eye.

“He also had a bad knee and he was getting quite stressed about it,” she says. “I was asking about that night, but he just said: ‘I will tell you about it when we get out.’”

Nicola has already chosen her winner – she hopes Alex will be the champ tonight.

“It would be amazing to think he walked into that house to boos and then comes out the winner,” she says.

The gossip-mad beauty continues: “I wish I could have found out more about Jordan. But he was clearly under some rules and there obviously was a reason he wasn’t able to talk about things. He’d say ‘my partner’ or ‘you know who’. I don’t know but someone clearly advised him about what he should or shouldn’t say.

“The thing is, we were all naturally interested in one another’s lives.

“Alex would only talk about Jordan when we asked him.”

Having got to know the cage-fighter, Nicola predicts that it won’t be long before Alex, 34, proposes to Kate.

“He is smitten with her,” she says. “I don’t know what’s going to happen after this but if it works out between them he will be the happiest man on Earth.

“He even asked me for advice about diamonds so I do think he is looking to propose somewhere down the line.

“He has held back from saying a lot of things but I think marriage could happen.”

Nicola is even hoping to get an invit­ation to the big day, as long as Kate doesn’t mind that she pampered Alex while they were in the house. “I’d love to go to the wedding,” she says. “I just hope Kate isn’t angry about me spray-tanning Alex. My Simon thought it was funny so I hope she did too.

“I’m not scared of her. I mean I even picked his spots and I am sure she will say to me: ‘Thank you for getting rid of his spots.’”

Nicola did upset a few viewers during her time in the house because the sexy model never went topless.

“I did think about taking my top off,” she says. “Stephanie kept saying my boobs were small so I thought about getting them out to show her.

“But the opportunity never came up. And it was winter!”

Since leaving the house in Wednesday’s double eviction, Nicola has been shocked to see what some of her exhousemates have been saying about her.

And she’s furious with Bible-thumper Stephen Baldwin, 43, who claimed she was “evil” and “a dark force” in the house. “I might have the devil in me at times but it’s mean to call me evil,” she stormed. “What’s he playing at?”

But she showed off her devilish side by revealing she tried hard to find out which of the guys had the biggest willy.

“At first I thought Sisqo had the biggest one, after seeing him in that mankini,” she giggles. “But then I thought maybe that was only because he is short.

“So I now think Jonas has the biggest. I never saw Alex’s though. When I tanned him he covered up with a towel.”

Nicola says she has no regrets about her time on the show, and didn’t even mind fellow housemate Ivana Trump calling her “the least famous person” in the house.

“I probably was the least famous,” she admits. “But I’m hoping this will help me get a lot of opportunities now.

“I’d love to do TV presenting. I’ve got a single with Coolio coming out, I’d love a chat show, and I’d love my own gossip column.

“Just call me greedy.”
Daily Star kirjoitti:ALEX REID: BIG BROTHER MADE ME GROW

Kuva
ABOVE: Alex Reid has admitted that he had good advice from other celebs in the house

CELEBRITY Big Brother star Alex Reid last night admitted he went on the show “a plonker” and has come out a winner.

Jordan’s cage-fighting boyfriend said doing the show was the best decision of his life. Taking advice from other celebs has made him grow up.

As he and his girlfriend’s ex, Dane Bowers went head-to-head last night for the crown, Alex said his fellow housemates had convinced him that stupid antics and stunts must end.

And he said he realised cross-dressing and being pictured playing with Jordan’s kids, angering 36-year-old Peter Andre, have harmed his image. Now Alex, 34, is ready to put the past behind him. “I have actually grown in there,” he said. “I have matured. It’s weird to say that. I’ve not become more intelligent but I’ve become more wise."

"I have taken on board what Vinnie and Dane have said to me. They have made me think, ‘Yeah, I can act like a plonker sometimes.’ I know I am not hurting anyone but maybe I am hurting myself. So, thanks to Big Brother, I have grown up a little. I have found myself.”

Last night Alex was set for a sexy reunion with his lover, real name Kate Price, 31. The pair were due to be whisked off to a hotel for a marathon romping session after a month apart.

But he and Dane were shocked when former football hardman Vinnie Jones, 45, finished only third. The Lock Stock actor had been favourite to win for much of the series and reckoned he had the victory in the bag – but gurned with disappointment be- hind his sunglasses.

Vinnie, who had bossed the house, polled just 20.2% of the vote. He then moaned that he had to wait half an hour before leaving, snorting: “That’s disgusting, innit?” Fourth was cheesy popstar Basshunter – real name Jonas Altberg, 25 – who bagged 12.9% of the vote.

The hunky singer who enjoyed a romance with Katia Ivanova, 21, left to screams of delight from girls. “That was better than I expected,” he said. “It’s been funny, emotional and a little bit sad. A lot of joy and I have learnt a lot of lessons. I have never laughed so much in my life.”

But Jonas said he was over his feelings for Katia. When asked if Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood’s ex stood a chance with him, Jonas coolly replied: “It’s too late baby!”

Ex-Dynasty actress Stephanie Beacham was fifth. “I’ve had a completely blissful time,” she said. “It has been wonderful – the best holiday I have had in years. I lived like a child, it was heaven!”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Tammi 2010 14:01

Stephanie: 'I tamed the men in the end'

Kuva

Stephanie has spoken about her time in the house on Big Brother's Big Mouth.

After finishing fifth in the final, the actress began by speaking about her friendship with Ivana.

She joked that she could have a "really good afternoon of catalogue shopping" with the businesswoman and explained her reasons for nominating her.

"She had a party, didn't you?" she said. "You wanted to go. I thought she'd want to go home. She'd proved her point, done her stuff, so I just thought I'd let her go."

Stephanie claimed that she hadn't felt left out as the only woman in the final.

"You just have to sort of be quiet and do the washing up," she joked. "I think by the time I had just the four of them they were quite tamed."

She also jested that she managed to get Vinnie to do her bidding in the house.

"I would whisper in his ear that one needs smacking," she said. "Then I could stand back and be innocent."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Jonas: 'I appreciate a bit of romance'

Kuva

Jonas has spoken about his relationship with Katia on Big Brother's Big Mouth.

The music producer, who finished in fourth place, explained that he doesn't have feelings for the 21-year-old anymore.

"Life inside the house is totally different if you compare it with the outside," he said. "In the house it's very intense, and feelings and emotions are very strong. And so far I don't feel anything particular, but we'll see."

Guest Jaime Winstone suggested that Katia had "used" him but he replied: "You know what, that's a little bit mean. I don't really care. I enjoyed the moment."

However, he made faces when Katia began to defend her actions in the house.

"I mean, I'm 25, I'm Swedish and I'm single," Jonas later added. "And I'm not a shy guy. Wouldn't you expect me to appreciate a little bit of romance in my life?"

Jonas was also unimpressed when a member of the audience gave him a whoopee cushion.

"I don't need this!" he joked.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie: 'I was just guarding the fridge'

Kuva

Vinnie has spoken about his time in the house on Big Brother's Big Mouth.

After finishing third, the former footballer joked that he had already had the show's psychologist "in tears".

Speaking about his behaviour in the house, he explained: "I was just trying to guard the fridge. There was a few people who didn't like this, didn't like that, and then when we rationed it, all of a sudden they liked porridge.

"I was trying to be fair. We had to keep Rocky (Alex) going. I was going short on some of my stuff and so was Dane to spread it around. Some of us were going short to look after them so we could look after Rocky."

Vinnie also defended his jokes in the house, describing them as "changing room banter".

"It's just great banter," he said. "I think Jonas got it - Stephen definitely got it, he loved it. I think it really got Dane and Rocky through it. Dane got it more than anybody."

He also stood by his comments which suggested that he buys £400 socks.

"My mate's got a shop," he explained. "Chinese George has got a shop and they're £400 a pop, cashmere socks. Ivana's the only one who could have afforded it so I wanted her to get some for her boyfriend."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane: 'I thought I was really boring'

Kuva

Dane Bowers has spoken about his time in the house on Big Brother's Big Mouth.

This year's runner-up revealed that he never thought he would reach the final.

"I honest to God felt that I was really boring," he admitted. "I sat there, but I was never going to start playing up for the cameras."

He also said that he liked Vinnie's "banter", explaining: "I mean, I didn't fit in - I had no Louis [Vuitton] on me. I'm surprised he even took to me - my socks were about £2 and he's a snob! No, I like that type of banter. You get to know people. He's a knobhead, isn't he? But I do love him."

Dane further confessed that he "doesn't really know" what he will do in the future and joked that he will bring out a cookbook. However, he added that he has grown in confidence.

"The hardest thing was I do walk around the house singing because it's only me," he explained. "I used to, well, I obviously love singing. Maybe I lost it a bit. But these guys have helped."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katie Price: 'Alex is love of my life'

Kuva

Katie Price has said that Alex is the love of her life.

The model appeared on Big Brother's Big Mouth after Alex was crowned the winner of the series.

"You can boo," she told the audience. "It's panto. I love it."

She dismissed the rumours that she was planning to break up with the cage fighter, explaining: "It's absolute rubbish. Haven't you seen my Twitter? We've just spent the past 20 minutes in the other room catching up.

"He's the love of my life and he knows that. There's a long reason behind [me breaking up with him before] and he knows that. After the jungle we were back together after four days and he lives with me."

She joked that her favourite moment was when Alex applied fake tan, adding: "That is so, so nuts. The pair of us, imagine what we're like together. That is brilliant, that is so Alex. He's always got his kit off so that's not a surprise either."

Price also said that it is "amazing" that Alex ended up winning the show.

"People boo me, they believe what they read," she said. "Alex went in there and everyone thought he was this and that. I'd also like to say, I know I've been out with Dane as well. The two guys I've been with have been the last two. It goes to show they're genuine guys. I don't go for shitheads basically."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex: 'I've finally won something'

Kuva

Alex has admitted that he never expected to win Celebrity Big Brother.

Appearing on Big Brother's Big Mouth, the cage fighter confessed that his victory was "overwhelming".

"I'm the king!" he joked. "I've finally won something."

Alex added that he had never expected to get so far in the show, saying: "Even tonight. I still had hope, but..."

He explained that he is hoping to get more acting work in the future and revealed that he is planning to film in India shortly.

"Do you think Daniel Craig's got to worry?" he jested.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex Reid to propose to Katie Price?

Kuva

Alex Reid plans to marry Katie Price, according to his Celebrity Big Brother housemate Nicola T.

The glamour model revealed that Alex, who was crowned the winner of the series last night, has genuine feelings for the former model and businesswoman.

"I think his long term plan is that he is definitely looking to propose," MTV reports Nicola as saying.

Alex told crowds outside the CBB compound last night that he is "in love" with Price, while she described him as "the love of my life".
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie: 'I struggled because of my son'

Kuva

Vinnie has revealed that he "struggled" in the Big Brother house because he was worried about his son.

Speaking after finishing in third place, the actor spoke about his son who is currently serving in Afghanistan.

"Every day that we went to bed was a bonus," he explained. "We had three things we could write down, three emergencies that they had to tell us about. One was my son in Afghanistan, the second that my wife was fine. So each time I went to bed, it was another day without any worries."

Vinnie added that he had seriously considered leaving the show because he was so concerned about his family.

"I struggled for about three or four days - really struggled," he said. "It was four or five o'clock in the morning and I was up on my own staring at the wall, looking at the tree. The tree was my route out of there."

However, Vinnie claimed that he had also considered quitting because of his fellow housemates.

"I felt very down," he revealed. "Not taking anything away from these guys now, I've learnt to love most of them. But I thought the quality of celebrity was going to be a lot higher, to be honest."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie, Stephen 'to help Alex find work'

Kuva

Vinnie and Stephen have claimed that they will help Alex find more acting work.

Speaking after winning the show, the cagefighter said that the offers of help were "amazing".

"I'm flabbergasted and really pleased they are doing that," he said. "I didn't go in there to network. I went in to show myself, but I've come out with all these amazing gifts.

"I've still got a fight in a few months! I'm focusing on that at the moment. But in the back of my mind, I am an actor. I've done a few things here and there. What a perfect opportunity to get back into it."

Meanwhile, Vinnie remarked: "If he's serious about being an actor then there are roles out there. Who knows? Look at me, I was the boo boy for years and years. Did I ever think I would end up in Hollywood or the FA Cup final? No, I didn't. No-one knows what their destiny is and I don't think he knows what he's going to do."

He added that Alex could join a television show he starts filming soon.

"If he wants a part in it... well, Katie [Price] has apparently already given my wife Alex's number," he revealed. "She's already working on it!"
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane: 'I'm going to start working again'

Kuva

Dane has revealed that he is ready to start working again.

Speaking after finishing in second place, the former Another Level star explained that he went into the Big Brother house to get some motivation.

"I really wanted it to kick me back into working," he said. "I stopped working totally and I've had a few talks about things. I'd love to get back into presenting because it's something I've always been quite good at and enjoy. Singing I love, but whether I have it in me, I'm not sure."

Dane added that his Big Brother experience has given him a "confidence boost".

"The people in that house helped me," he continued. "I've been through some weird things in the last few years that have kicked me in the teeth a bit. So I think that I'm going to get back out there working again."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex: 'Katie loves me regardless'

Kuva

Alex has admitted that the "hardest thing" about Big Brother was being away from his girlfriend Katie Price.

Alex, who won the show last night, explained that he had worried the model would want to break up with him.

"Even though I know how tight we are, with all the media I've gone through in the last six months, things do start to get to you," he said. "You read things and think, 'Is that true?' I had all that thinking time in there and occasionally I thought, 'Will she still want me?' But that was just silly. I knew deep down she would be, but the proof is in the pudding."

Alex added that he had tried not to worry about his behaviour even though he knew Price was watching.

"You can't get too paranoid in there," he said. "I was trying to show myself and not be a prat and a plonker. Sometimes I can be a bit of a plonker. There was a few times - like when I got naked - that I thought I shouldn't have done that."

However, Alex also claimed that his behaviour in the house hadn't affected his relationship with Price.

"I think she loves me regardless," he said.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie: 'Public didn't turn against me'

Kuva

Vinnie Jones has insisted that the public didn't turn against him.

The former footballer was an early favourite to win, but eventually finished in third place.

Speaking after the final, Vinnie explained that he still feels like "one of the public".

"I've done [the show] because it's been said to me lots of times that I'm the 'people's champion'," he revealed. "I've come from the building sites to probably the biggest TV show in Britain. I've played on some of the biggest stages of this country and I've done it for my fans.

"There was a big banner outside tonight with Leeds fans and Watford fans. I've come from the public and still regard myself as one of the public."

He added that he didn't like being booed but continued: "It is pantomime boos. I was sitting there and I looked around and I arguably had more banners than everybody. Leeds fans, Watford fans, all with banners saying, 'Vinnie, we love you'."

Vinnie also dismissed suggestions that he hadn't won because the public had turned against him.

"They haven't turned against me," he said. "We've turned Alex around. Alex has shone through and he's been fantastic."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Tammi 2010 21:46

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Price 'working on £1.75m wedding deal'

Kuva

Katie Price is reportedly already working on a £1.75m wedding deal with OK! magazine.

The model, who is dating Celebrity Big Brother winner Alex Reid, allegedly started working on the contract while the he was still in the house.

Price allegedly wants £1.75m as that is what she received for her wedding to Peter Andre in 2005.

A source told The People: "Big money is being spoken about for wedding coverage, and a lot of it is down to Alex doing so well on Big Brother. Jordan began negotiating the deal even before he won. But now she has upped the ante."

Reid has not yet proposed to Price, but reportedly told a friend: "I have planned how I am going to do it. I have had a lot of time to think about it while I was in the house. I have spent days mulling it over and it won't take place in the spotlight, it will be just myself and Kate."

Earlier reports claimed that Price has "carefully planned" how to exploit Reid's Big Brother win and will announce her engagement in a few weeks.
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:CBB7 final attracts 4m

Ratings exclude +1

Last night’s final of Celebrity Big Brother 2010 attracted 4 million viewers, excluding +1. Read on for the details.

The first show at 8:30pm pulled in 3.6m (14%).

The final show at 10:05pm attracted an audience of 4.0m (20%).

Note: These figures do not include C4+1. The +1 figures will be released on Monday, and our article will be updated accordingly.

The earlier show was up by 0.6 million compared to last year’s 8:30pm finale show. It dented ITV1’s Coronation Street rating which was down from its usual 9m+ to 7.9m (31%), and beat Popstar to Operastar which had 3.5m (14%).

The later show at 10:05pm won its slot over the hour, beating BBC1’s Friday Night with Jonathan Ross by over a million viewers. The rating was up by at least half a million compared to CBB6’s final, thereby becoming the most watched final since BB9’s in 2008.

The entire series of CBB7 unofficially averaged 3.3m (15%). This is up by 0.3m (1 share point) compared to CBB6, and is the joint most watched series of the Big Brother franchise since BB8 in 2007.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Helmi 2010 10:40

The Sun kirjoitti:Ready for the bride of your live, Alex ?

Kuva
Roller coaster ... Jordan and Alex plan to wed

CELEBRITY Big Brother champ Alex Reid was dragged on to a roller coaster by Jordan yesterday - ahead of announcing their engagement TOMORROW.

The couple signed a deal worth tens of thousands of pounds to promote the new ride at Alton Towers.

And tomorrow they will reveal their wedding plans in a magazine as part of yet another megabucks contract.

Glamour model Jordan, 31, is wasting no time to cash in on Alex's fame after his win on Friday.

The pair, known for their roller coaster romance, arrived by helicopter at the Staffordshire theme park before being strapped into the ride, called Thi3teen.

Even though he has left CBB, Jordan is still making sure Alex sticks to the strict rules she set him before he went on the Channel 4 show.

He is banned from revealing ANYTHING about her, their sex life, her ex Peter Andre or her kids.

And he can't make money from interviews without Jordan being there.

A source told TV Biz: "It's Jordan's way or the highway.

"They're engaged but Alex can't even tell his family because she wants to make money and sell it to a magazine.

"But he doesn't want to upset her, the last time she publicly dumped him on TV."

The source went on: "He's just won back a bit of self-respect.

"To lose it now would be awful. The ridiculous thing is, Alex can't see he'd be better off without her.

"He didn't talk about her once on Big Brother and won.

"Look how she did on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

"The public disliked her so much they made her do nearly every trial."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Helmi 2010 21:28

Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Show producers discuss plans for BB11

Are you looking forward to the final series?

A Big Brother show-producer, has told viewers to “expect surprises” from the summer show.

The upcoming summer series will be the final series shown on Channel 4, after the broadcaster decided to axe the show last August.

“It’ll be a fun summer, that’s all we can say at this stage. Obviously Big Brother always aims to surprise both the housemates and the viewers, so yeah, just expect the unexpected,” he told STV.

He added: “The thing about Big Brother is it’s been a phenomenal show over the last decade, it’s probably been one of the best talked about shows on the telly.

“The standard’s been set and we’re looking to reset the standard, or even better it this year, with this summer’s Big Brother.”

Host Davina McCall recently appearted in the press, saying that she hoped the final series would be ”fresh” and “come from a different angle” to previous series.

In related news, we’re hard at work on our website for Big Brother 11. If you’ve got any suggestions on what we can do better, or what you’d like to see on our website, why not contact us? You can also use the same link if you fancy becoming a reporter for our website.]
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Smith: “It will benefit from a rest”

Katy Smith, a producer at Big Brother creators Endemol, has said that the show would ‘benefit from a rest’.

However, Smith, who is currently overseeing auditions for this summer’s eleventh main series, which will be the last to air on Channel 4, added that there’s still life in the format.

Talking to Scotland’s Sunday Herald, Smith said: “I think it will benefit from a rest, but I don’t think this is the end of it. It still has so much more to give.

“It’s been one of the most talked about shows of the decade. It’s shaped TV history.

“Other countries have rested it, and it’s come back an even bigger success. I think that might happen here.

“I would be very surprised if this was the last you saw of Big Brother.”

Channel 4 confirmed in August last year that they would drop the Big Brother franchise after BB11. The last auditions for the series take place in London this weekend.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sov: 'Nuts couldn't afford topless shoot'

Kuva

Lady Sovereign has said that Nuts magazine could not afford to publish photographs of her breasts.

During her time in the Celebrity Big Brother house, the rapper told Page 3 model Nicola Tappenden that she would be happy to get her "norks" out for £2 million.

When asked by The Guardian if it should call weekly men's glossy Nuts on her behalf, Lady Sovereign quipped: "They haven't got the budget. They couldn't afford my lovely titties!"

The musician added that she "would" with Katy Perry and claimed that she had been to "first base" with the 'I Kissed A Girl' singer.

Of the criticism she faced while in the house, she said: "I know I was accused of being lazy but I'm not. I don't mind cleaning up my own mess. I just don't like cleaning up after other people."

Ivana Trump recently said that she never wants to see Lady Sovereign again. Kym Marsh also described her as a "spoilt brat".
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Ivana Trump 'wants a pop career'

Kuva

Ivana Trump has been secretly planning to launch a pop career, according to a report.

Celebrity stylist Stuart Phillips told the Daily Star that he discovered Trump's ambitions after flying out to work on her hair in Saint-Tropez.

It is thought that the Celebrity Big Brother contestant has recorded her own disco tunes and tests out their appeal by playing them for her staff.

Phillips explained: "Ivana is truly a surprising lady. She's hiding a stunning singing voice and now, with the publicity of Big Brother, she would love to launch a pop career."

He continued: "I arrived at her home and was greeted by her ten staff. Then suddenly, halfway through the styling, Ivana asked all of her staff, myself and my make-up artist, to stop working and dance to her new record.

"I was amazed to hear it was Ivana singing. I said I'd rather not dance but she insisted, so I joined in with about 12 of us strutting our best moves around her lounge. She was delighted. Her song sounded like a Eurovision disco dance number. It was hilarious."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katie Price confirms marriage plans

Kuva

Katie Price has confirmed that she is planning to marry Alex Reid later this year.

In an interview with OK magazine, the glamour girl described her partner as "perfect" and vowed to treat him fairly as they plan their future together.

Price announced: "This year I will marry Alex and I'm going to have his kids."

Discussing the strength of her feelings for the cage fighter, she commented: "I wish I'd met Alex six years ago. He's perfect in every way. He's a proper gentleman. Every man I've been with, I'd never buy a house with them, never buy a car with them. But I said to Alex, forget my house, we should buy a house together.

"I'm going to downsize so we can both afford it. We'll have our joint account, whatever we earn together will go in one pot and everything will be paid out of that. It will be completely equal. So there's no egos, who earns the most. I've never done that with a guy and that's what I'm doing with Alex."

Reid, who triumphed on Celebrity Big Brother on Friday, said that he asked Price to marry him in September and they have been discussing the prospect "for some time".

He revealed: "I need Katie. I don't need her for fame but I need her. It has been a fantastic start to the New Year and it's going to be even more fantastic now this is happening."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Helmi 2010 06:47

Digital Spy kirjoitti:UPDATED:Katie Price, Alex Reid marry in Las Vegas

Kuva

Katie Price has married boyfriend Alex Reid in a "private" wedding service in Las Vegas, a spokesman for the couple has confirmed.

The glamour model, who divorced singer Peter Andre last year, tied the knot with Celebrity Big Brother winner Reid at the Wynn Hotel wedding chapel in front of family and friends.

The newlyweds said in a statement: "We are very much in love and look forward to the future together. We can't wait to get back and celebrate our marriage with our friends and family who we know fully support our wishes."

A guest told The Mirror: "Kate was incredibly excited. She had the idea while Alex was in the Celebrity Big Brother house and just decided to run with it. She loves Alex and he is great with her three kids, so she thought she'd go for it.

"They may have secured a lucrative [magazine] deal for the rights to their wedding, but their love is genuine. Alex worships the ground she walks on and Kate fancies the pants off him."

After being pronounced man and wife, it is thought that the pair were snapped by a magazine photographer before returning to their penthouse suite at the five-star Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.

Price and Reid were first romantically linked in July last year.
You´re welcome!

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 10 Helmi 2010 10:39

mtv3.fi

Jordanille avioero – 4 päivää häiden jälkeen?

Kuva
Onko tässä yksi historian lyhyimmistä avioliitoista? Daily Star kirjoittaa Katie Pricen ja Alex Reidin liiton olevan jo karilla.

Katie Price alias Jordan ja Alex Reid ovat olleet naimisissa neljä päivää avioiduttuaan viime viikonloppuna Las Vegasissa. Huhujen mukaan paria ei kuitenkaan siunattu avio-onnella.

Daily Star kirjoittaa, että Reid pohtii jo avioliiton mitätöimistä. Lehden mukaan mies tunsi, että hänet painostettiin menemään naimisiin.

Tiedottaja paljasti Pricen suunnitelleen häät yksinään Reidin ollessa Big Brother -talossa. Naisen suunnitelmat yllättivät miehen täysin.

– Alex ja Kate olivat aikaisemmin puhuneet menevänsä naimisiin Vegasissa, mutta tämä matka oli täysin spontaani ja tuli täytenä yllätyksenä Alexille, lähde kertoo

Pariskunnan läheiset eivät myöskään tunnu olevan tyytyväisiä parin pikahäihin.

– Se oli lapsellista ja typerää. En ollut vihkiseremoniassa, mutta olen kuullut, että Alex otti muutaman lasillisen sitä ennen, mikä olisi voinut hämärtää hänen harkintakykyään. Hän on hyvin perhekeskeinen ihminen ja olisi varmasti toivonut perheensä olevan siellä, ystävä kertoo.
Perus mtv3.fi uutisointia.
Otsikossa "Jordanille avioero", itse jutussa sitten lause "Reid pohtii jo avioliiton mitätöimistä."
"Big Brother House, this is Davina. You are live on Channel 4; please do not swear. The lines are closed, the votes have been counted and verified, and I can now reveal... It's now time for you to say your goodbyes. I'm coming to get you!"

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 11 Helmi 2010 23:31

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Reid 'inspires' transvestite BB hopefuls

Kuva

Alex Reid's success on Celebrity Big Brother has reportedly led to a record number of transvestites auditioning for this summer's series.

Producers have been left stunned by how many men have turned up to auditions around the country wearing women's clothing, according to the Daily Star.

Reid, who has been open about his own cross-dressing habit, triumphed on the celebrity series last month, beating off competition from Dane Bowers and Vinnie Jones.

A show source said: "Clearly Alex has had an effect. He's been an inspiration to other [transvestites] who are thinking, 'If Alex can do it, so can I'. Let's hope the producers build more closets in the house for the guys' frocks."

Meanwhile, a Big Brother spokesman confirmed: "There were rather a lot of men in make-up and dresses auditioning."

Big Brother will air for its final series on Channel 4 later this year.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane Bowers: 'Vinnie was not a bully'

Kuva

Dane Bowers has insisted that Vinnie Jones was not a bully in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

The popstar told Live From Studio Five that he was shocked when he heard that his fellow finalist's behaviour had been criticised by the outside world.

Bowers explained: "I was very surprised when I came out and saw what people had [said] about him. I've watched it all back now and I get why people didn't like him, but you missed a lot. To watch it, you don't see what we've done and what happened.

"He was not a bully. I got away with this I think, because we ribbed people in there. You know what it's like, it's banter, you take the mickey out of everyone."

Bowers also claimed that show winner Alex Reid was never left upset over the teasing he received from the other contestants.

He said: "To his credit, he can take it really well. He's thick-skinned but also he can have fun with it. He was a gent in there."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Helmi 2010 15:05

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Channel 4 apologises for Jones comment

Kuva

Channel 4 has apologised after Vinnie Jones used the word "retard" on Celebrity Big Brother's Big Mouth.

According to Little White Lies, the broadcaster took two weeks to say sorry for the use of language on the show. The comments during the episode, which first aired on January 29, have now also been removed from Channel 4's on demand service.

During the live broadcast, Vinnie Jones claimed that host Davina McCall was "walking like a retard", while McCall replied: "I don't walk like a retard."

In an apology to disabilities campaigner Nicky Clark, Channel 4's viewers' editor Paula Carter said: "I have spoken to the commissioning team responsible for Big Brother who regret that, in the heat of the moment during a live programme, Vinnie Jones's comment that Davina 'walked like a retard' was allowed to go unchecked.

"We would normally respond to an inappropriate comment of that nature by asking the presenter to admonish the person responsible and apologise to the audience but on this occasion, at the very end of an intensive day, this did not happen."

She added: "We have removed their comments from the VOD version of the programme. Please accept my apologies on behalf of Channel 4, Endemol and Davina and our best wishes for your campaigning work, which is very much in the spirit of Channel 4's founding principles."

McCall apologised verbally to Clark while Jones's publicist Jonathan Hackford said: "On behalf of Vinnie Jones I'd like to apologise for any offence caused by comments made on Big Brother's Big Mouth on January 29, 2010.

"While the show was live and the conversation was unscripted and off the cuff, Vinnie in no way meant to upset anyone and fully appreciates the choice of word was inappropriate."

However, Clark argued that "racism wouldn't be excused this way" and added: "Disability abuse happens every day. When a national broadcaster allows this behaviour to go unchallenged they are saying it's acceptable."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Nicola T 'taking a break' from fiancé?

Kuva

Nicola T has reportedly called off her wedding to footballer Simon Walton.

The former Celebrity Big Brother contestant, who has a daughter with Walton, has allegedly decided to take a break from the relationship.

"Nicola spent most of her time in the house talking about her wonderful relationship and how much she was looking forward to her wedding," a source said.

"But their relationship wasn't quite as rosy as it appeared to viewers. The strain has got to them and now the wedding is on hold and they're 'on a break'."

The insider added: "It's very sad for all involved, but you never know, they may patch things up."

Nicola T has previously admitted that Walton was annoyed about her friendship with Dane Bowers during her time in the house.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Tammi 2011 20:31

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex Reid 'staging sit-in' at Price home

Alex Reid is reportedly refusing to leave the house he shares with wife Katie Price following their alleged split.

The Mirror claims that the cage fighter has ignored Price's orders to move out of their £2 million home, after he objected to legal papers that would end their 11-month marriage.

A source stated: "Katie has tried everything to make him see sense, saying the marriage is dead and she will never return his feelings. But he won’t listen.

"Alex is desperately clinging on to the belief they can make a go of things and refuses to pack his bags. She has asked him numerous times but he won’t go. Essentially Alex has become a squatter. There is no shifting him and it is making Katie miserable. It’s a disaster."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex Reid 'blown apart by Price split'

Alex Reid was at 'breaking point' over the close friendship between his wife Katie Price and Amir Khan, a report has claimed.

The former glamour model was photographed on a night out with the boxer and supported him during a recent fight in Los Angeles. The Sun claims that Reid knew he was fighting a 'losing battle' to save their relationship.

"He feels blown apart," a friend told the paper. "The breaking point for Alex came when he saw stories about Katie and Amir Khan.

"Then when Katie announced she was running the London Marathon with Andrew Gould this year, it was another nail in the coffin."

They added: "He just feels blown apart but is also really angry. He feels he is being used as some emotional experiment."

Reports have suggested that the couple will announce that they are to split up this week, following Price's apparent confirmation that their marriage is in "crisis".

The paper also claims that Price was overheard declaring that it was "two down, one to go" at a party over the weekend.

"We asked Katie if it was true she was getting a divorce," a guest at the event said. "She was completely blasé about it and just said she was looking forward to the third husband, as long as he could give her another child. It was a cynical and cruel thing to say."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex Reid 'refusing to sign split papers'

Alex Reid has reportedly refused to sign legal documents to confirm that his marriage to Katie Price is over.

The pair apparently met with a lawyer earlier this week to produce a statement announcing their separation. However, the cage fighter broke down when it came to signing the papers and begged Price to give their relationship another chance, according to The Sun.

"The situation is verging on the ridiculous," a source said. "Everything was agreed on the wording of the statement and the separation at the weekend. It was simple enough. A few lines saying the marriage hadn't worked out, they wished each other well and they wouldn't be saying anything further.

"Katie signed the papers but, when it came to Alex, he broke down and cried. He wouldn't do it. He was livid about the Amir Khan business, but wanted to prove he was the bigger man. He still thinks, given time, he could remind her why they fell in love in the first place. He's a broken man - he can't believe it hasn't worked out."

The model has also allegedly cut Reid off financially, refusing to continue paying his publicity costs.

The source added: "Katie told Alex to look after himself because she's not going to pay another penny from her fortune to support him. That was the big signal to him that she'd left him high and dry."
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”