Celebrity Big Brother 7 Uutisia

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 7 Uutisia

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Tammi 2010 00:27

Häätö spoileri:

CBBUK 7:n kolmantena häädettävä asukas on...
| +
Lady Sovereign...!!! Häätöprosentti: 69,5 %
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Tammi 2010 00:49

Nimeämis spoileri:

Häätöäänestykseen joutuivat...
| +
Ivana, Stephen ja Sisqo.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 20 Tammi 2010 06:23

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephen, Sisqo debate religious beliefs

Kuva

Stephen and Sisqo spent the night chatting about their religious beliefs.

As they sat in the garden smoking, Stephen began by giving the singer some spiritual advice.

"Don't forget where your power comes from," he warned. "You got to be in the Word, homes. The Word is the key. That doesn't mean church, this, that - it doesn't mean any of that. You're setting it up now for it to be your thing and I know your heart is true. I know in your heart it's like, 'Lord, I'm trusting that what I'm doing is my way for you'."

Sisqo admitted that spending time with Stephen had "really opened his eyes on the Bible", and the religious debates continued for some time.

"Either you get with the Lord or the joke's on you," Stephen announced, before giggling: "I'm a little extreme."

"You think?" Sisqo replied, adding that "everybody don't have what you have". He also disagreed with Stephen's anti-abortion stance and said that some things in the Bible are "questionable".

"I have no right to say this is right and this is wrong," Stephen replied. "All I can say is that there's some basic truths according to the Word that I have made the decision to say, 'It says this way, that way'. So by faith I'm going to believe it's true."

However, the pair agreed that their religion had been confirmed when they lost money and went through hard times.

"It's funny, we've got Bible slang," Sisqo joked as the pair eventually went inside. "When I say a piece of the scripture it just rings in your head."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Ivana: 'Stephen wants to be on camera'

Kuva

Ivana and Stephanie complained about Stephen's behaviour towards other housemates last night.

Sitting in the bedroom, Vinnie began the conversation by expressing surprise that Nicola had been nominated on Saturday.

"Stephen was campaigning against her," Stephanie explained, adding that he had been "poisonous" about the model.

Meanwhile, Ivana suggested that Stephen had followed Lady Sovereign around because he knew she would be getting a lot of coverage.

"You're right!" Stephanie agreed. "The reason Stephen spent so much time with Sov..."

"Did you remember that, though?" Vinnie asked. "When you had to think of your nominations, did you remember that?"

"Yes," Ivana replied. "He was taking advantage of the situation to be on camera. I couldn't care less. Maybe he does."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephen: 'Dane is far from the Lord'

Kuva

Stephen declared that Dane is "far from the Lord" last night.

As he chatted to Sisqo about his religious beliefs, the actor explained that people often don't know when they are sinning.

"People are so much worse than they realise," he claimed. "People spite the Lord, and people's internal pride is so much greater than they realise.

"It's not a judgement, it's just what I've observed. I'll give you an example. Dane. Dane is far from the Lord."

However, Sisqo was unconvinced and replied: "I disagree. I believe Dane is such an intelligent guy, and I believe he knows the Lord, but I feel like he's chosen the path he's walking now. He wants to be shown and led to the light. I believe he's seen it before. That's my assessment."

"I would never say to you that's untrue," Stephen said. "I would say that's a cat who, similar to Jonas, is like, 'Well, I'm going to be me, I'd rather be me'."

Sisqo and Stephen face eviction alongside Ivana this week.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Group wonders about Price, Andre twist

Kuva

Some of the housemates wondered whether Peter Andre or Katie Price would enter the house last night.

Waiting in the kitchen before the eviction, Stephanie suggested that someone new might join the group.

"I think a woman," Vinnie announced in a video on the Channel 4 website. "Because we've had two women out and two are up for eviction."

Most of the housemates agreed that Pamela Anderson would be the likely choice before Vinnie laughed that it could be someone "ridiculous" like Andre or Price.

"But it would be very annoying, wouldn't it?" Dane replied. "Because it would be two people... it would be like the Jonas situation. The best one would be plain and simple Peter, plain and simple, but it won't happen. Because that would be three people, three exes. And them two have got issues."

Vinnie said that he would ask the stars to become housemates if he ran Big Brother, before adding that both Price and Andre could enter the show.

"What if they put her in the bedroom and him in the garden and they were both here?" he exclaimed. "We've got two beds."

Dane was unconvinced, but Vinnie continued: "This is the 'House of Hell', the flames and everything else. What Hell? Nothing. So don't say it ain't going to happen. I'm telling you, if it happened, I'd just laugh. You know what sort of money's being thrown around? And you're saying they wouldn't do it?

"All I'm saying, Dane, is what would be maximum, maximum impact? Exactly. Her coming through there and him coming through there."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB replaces all sugar with salt

Kuva

Vinnie got an unpleasant surprise as he sipped his morning tea, discovering that all the sugar has been replaced with salt.

Big Brother switched all supplies in the house while the celebrities were asleep. Vinnie who fell for the prank first, after waking before the rest of the group.

On the Channel 4 website, a video shows him spoon two 'sugars' into his tea.

As he walks away from the kitchen and takes a sip, the actor grimaces at the taste, before going back to check the bowl.

Upon realising that it's salt, he checks the cupboard to see if he's accidentally got the bowls mixed up.

Vinnie looks visibly baffled as he tries to figure out what's happened, still pulling faces from the aftertaste of the salty tea.
Digital Spy kirjoitti: Corrie's Kym Marsh praises Alex Reid

Kuva

Coronation Street star Kym Marsh has praised Alex Reid for his conduct in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

The actress, best known for her role as Weatherfield's Michelle Connor, admitted that Katie Price's lover had "surprised" her since making his debut on the Channel 4 reality show.

Discussing this year's batch of contestants, Marsh told New: "If Vinnie [Jones] doesn't walk, he'll win, although Sisqo is my favourite because he's so funny.

"I'm also surprised by how well Alex Reid is coming across on the show. I know what it's like having your relationship picked on, so it can't be easy for Alex. He does try a bit too hard, but I think so would I if I was in his shoes."

Marsh, who recently became engaged to former Hollyoaks actor Jamie Lomas, is currently taking part in ITV1's Popstar To Operastar.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane's ex speaks out about Price

Kuva

Dane's ex-girlfriend has spoken out about the singer's relationship with Katie Price, claiming that the glamour model was not classy enough for him.

Speaking to new magazine, Dani Thompson, who has dated Dane on-and-off for over two years, claimed that he is no longer fond of Price and that her behaviour was too "vulgar".

"He spoke about how jealous she would get, especially when he recorded his single with Victoria Beckham," she said. "In fact, it was when he met Victoria that he realised he preferred classy women."

Thompson added that she got the impression Dane's break-up with Price was "all a bit of a nightmare".

She also revealed that he is the best lover she has ever had, saying: "We'd see each other on-and-off for a couple of months and every time he never disappointed me."

Dane dated Price in 1998 and the pair split after two years together.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Michelle Heaton: 'Katie can do better'

Kuva

Michelle Heaton has revealed that she thinks Katie Price can do better than Alex Reid.

The ex-Liberty X star was a guest on Big Brother's Big Mouth while best friend Price sat in the wings.

Heaton told the audience that Alex is "a lovely guy", but added: "Kate's my best friend and I think she can do better... I will always say she can do better."

Host Davina McCall pressed her on the comment, asking: "In what way can she do better?" However, Heaton refused to reveal more, instead repeating: "I just think she can do better."

Price reportedly had a word with the former housemate about the remark during the commercial break.

When the show returned, Heaton passed on a message from the glamour model, saying that she and Alex are "very much an item" and that she "adores" him.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sophie Reade wants Dane Bowers date

Kuva

Big Brother 10 winner Sophie Reade has revealed that she would like a date with former pop singer Dane Bowers.

Reade, who triumphed in the last summer series, claimed that she had spoken to Bowers via text before Christmas and admitted that she is interested in pursuing a romance.

"We were texting each other from just before Christmas right up until he went in the house," she told New magazine.

"He said, 'I think you're sexy as hell and I've been wanting to take you out for ages'. He told me everything he had read about me had been positive and he thought I seemed like a really nice person."

Speaking about Bowers's behaviour on the Channel 4 reality show, the glamour model added: "He's coming across really well on TV and, fingers crossed, we'll be on for that date when he's out. I think he's really sweet."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Lady Sov: 'I have better t*ts than Nicola'

Kuva

Lady Sovereign has claimed that she doesn't need a makeover from her former housemate Nicola Tappenden.

Sovereign, who was voted off the Channel 4 reality show with 69.5% of the vote yesterday, insisted that she would not be working with the glamour model in the future.

"No way is she going to give me a makeover," the singer said. "And my t*ts are way better than hers."

The 24-year-old also admitted that her "outspoken" attitude was a the reason behind the other housemates ganging up on her. "But at least I wasn't boring like Nicola," she added.

Celebrity Big Brother continues at 10pm tonight on Channel 4.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Lady Sovereign blasts 'boss' Vinnie

Kuva

Lady Sovereign has admitted that she was surprised to find out that Vinnie Jones "bitched" about her inside the house.

The 24-year-old musician, who was evicted last night, also claimed that she did not approve of Vinnie's role as "boss" of the house.

"Vinnie never voted for me, so I'm a bit surprised that he bitched about me. I can't wait to see some more of the show," she said. "Someone did tell me that he hid my hat, which I find rude. That isn't corned beef, that is my personal possessions."

She added: "Vinnie has never been nominated. He's definitely the boss in the house. Sisqo and I didn't like the fact that he was the boss. It was the older people in the house who made him the boss."

When asked who she wants to win the series, she said: "Sisqo or Stephen, but they are both up for nomination now. That is definitely tactical votes."

Celebrity Big Brother continues tonight at 10pm on Channel 4.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sov: 'Stephanie and Dane are bullies'

Kuva

Lady Sovereign has branded her former housemates Stephanie Beacham and Dane Bowers "bullies".

The musician, who was voted off the Channel 4 reality show yesterday, also insisted that she did not do anything wrong in the house, describing the contestants as "petty".

"I think that Dane and Stephanie were bullies," she said. "No one bothered to stand-up to them and I did... Stephanie is a backstabber."

When asked about the negative reaction from the crowd on her eviction, she said: "I blocked out most of the boos. I don't really mind. I'm used to not having a positive reaction."

Sovereign also revealed that she had grown to like Stephen inside the house and confessed that she had tried to get hold of Katia Ivanova's phone number last night. "I'd like to find out what she is up to. She is a cool girl," said the 24-year-old.

You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 20 Tammi 2010 06:34

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Lady Sovereign 'wanted more from CBB'

Kuva

Lady Sovereign has revealed that she is disappointed with the time she spent on Celebrity Big Brother.

According to PA, the rapper, who yesterday became the third evictee of the Channel 4 reality show, said that she entered the house as a "social experiment" but tired of the novelty after a few days.

"I was expecting a little bit more, to be honest. I wanted more nitty-gritty tasks, but it got a bit repetitive to every other series," she said.

"I got really bored three days ago," the musician added. "They should have pushed us to the limit. It wasn't that gruesome or punishing."

Lady Sovereign recently accused Dane and Stephanie of bullying her during the 16 days she spent in the house.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:McCall defends frosty Katia interview

Kuva

Davina McCall has defended her interview approach with evicted housemate Katia Ivanova.

The Celebrity Big Brother host was criticised by some viewers for being too harsh in her questioning of Ivanova, who was the first contestant voted off the show last week.

Speaking on This Morning about the interview, she said: "Well, I have to say that I did give her opportunities to say how she felt. You know when someone just goes, 'But I didn't feel anything'... I was trying to get her to say, 'No, I did feel something'.

"I was just asking her a question but I think her answer was what was harsh."

She added: "[Basshunter] has [fallen hard] and I think we all saw that and I think she was thinking that he hadn't. I was trying to say, 'Look, the reason why you're sat here and got such a big boo is because you've broken someone's heart'."

McCall also claimed that the 21-year-old model and artist had failed to change public perception of her.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Davina McCall: 'CBB has got legs'

Kuva

Davina McCall has backed calls for Celebrity Big Brother to continue after this year's series.

Channel 4 confirmed last year that the current celebrity show and upcoming summer run would be the final series with the broadcaster.

Speaking about the programme's future, McCall told This Morning: "I think Celebrity Big Brother has got legs and I think it would sit comfortably on another channel and do quite well.

"But I don't know whether that would be in a couple of years or... who knows what will happen?"

Yesterday, the show's host revealed that she would consider moving to another channel if they purchased the rights to the Big Brother format.

Celebrities including John McCririck, Dragons' Den star Peter Jones and Jonathan Ross have all voiced support for the celebrity version of the reality show in recent weeks.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Peter Andre decides to watch CBB

Kuva

Peter Andre has decided to start watching Celebrity Big Brother after his friends raved about this year's housemates.

Katie Price's former husband previously explained in his New blog that he was giving the show a "wide berth".

But one week later, the popstar announced that he has changed his mind and will tune in to the Channel 4 reality show in the future, according to The Sun.

"I'm still not watching Celebrity Big Brother," he said. "But I have been hearing such good things about it I think I might have to start.

"Apparently, there are some really brilliant characters this year and everyone I meet is talking about it. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!"

Andre recently revealed that he would like to team up with Amy Winehouse for a duet.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Carr tweets support for Ivana Trump

Kuva

Comedian Alan Carr has tweeted his support for Celebrity Big Brother housemate Ivana Trump.

The former Sunday Night Project host also confessed that he is intrigued by Trump's relationship with actress Stephanie Beacham.

"I'm obsessed with Stephanie and Ivana's friendship - did anyone else find the way Ivana scooped that cat food out of Steph's ear mildly erotic?" he wrote.

"I think Alex Reid should dress up as Roxanne and join Stephanie and Ivana as an Atomic Mutton tribute act."

Writing about Trump's dance moves during a party in the house, he joked: "I am loving Ivana getting down in the BB house - I've never seen one-legged river dancing before."

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates punished for Sov's stealing

Kuva

The housemates have been punished by Big Brother after Sov stole the mystery key.

The grime artist, who was evicted from the house last night, took the key with her and threw it into the crowd as she exited.

As punishment, Big Brother has swapped all of the sugar in the compound for salt, removed the soft furnishings from the snug and turned up the heating.

The intense heat caused Stephen to shout: "The hotter it is, the more you got me feeling like Jesus, son."

The housemates are currently unaware of the reason for the changes.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katia: 'I miss Jonas so much'

Kuva

Katia has revealed that she misses Jonas and cannot wait to see him again.

The pair had a brief relationship in the house, before Katia said that it wasn't "worth it".

However, the 21-year-old has told New magazine that she can see the couple entering into a full-blown relationship when the DJ leaves the compound.

She said: "I miss him so much. Now that I've left I think, 'Oh Jonas!' I miss him being around all the time. I do want to see him again because it'll be completely different if we're in private."

She went on to say that there was a lot of "sexual tension" between the two.

Katia, who was the first housemate to be evicted last Friday, added: "I guess it'll be a good test being apart and seeing how our feelings are for each other. It won't be long until I see him – I can't wait!"
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katia brands Stephanie "a fake"

Kuva

Katia has revealed her true feelings about Stephanie, labelling the actress "a fake".

The former waitress, who was evicted from the house last Friday, told New magazine: "She was a fake. She always asked me really stupid questions and she thought if she stared at me, I'd be intimidated, but I just stared back."

She also said of the Dynastystar: "She didn't like me."

Before the 21-year-old was voted out, Stephanie branded Katia an "orchid" who feeds off other people.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tree of Temptation offers Dane new key

Kuva

The Tree of Temptation has given Dane the chance to secure a new mystery key.

The previous key was stolen by Sov who threw it into the crowd when she was evicted last night. The group have since been punished.

As Dane kicked a cushion about in the garden, the Tree told him that Big Brother is being "mean" to the housemates because they let the key "slip through their fingers".

It then offered the former Another Level singer a chance to win a new key, which would make the punishments stop.

The Tree said: "Dane, I want you to ruin the dinner."

It then revealed that there was a bottle of hot chilli sauce hidden in its trunk and that Dane must pour the entire contents into the housemates' dinner.

"It's got to be hot," the Tree told him.

It asked him to return at bedtime when, if he's been successful, he will receive the new key.

The Tree added: "Man up Dane, you've got to do this."

The Tree of Temptation previously tempted Alex into destroying the snowman that the group made in exchange for an hour with his punchbag.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Piper: "I'd like to do Big Brother"

Kuva

Billie Piper has revealed that she would choose to participate in Big Brother ahead of other popular reality TV shows.

In an interview with Heat magazine, the actress said that she would prefer to take part in the Channel 4 series more than Strictly Come Dancing, Dancing On Ice and I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!.

"Dancing On Ice is too scary. I'd quite like to do Strictly because it looks like such good fun, but I'd be shitting myself before each dance," she commented.

The 27-year-old former assistant of Dr Who then added why she would opt for the first option she was offered.

"I think I'd like to do Big Brother most - you just sit in the house all day and talk bollocks!"

Piper will appear in Secret Diary Of A Call Girl on January 28 on ITV2.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 20 Tammi 2010 20:09

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Woodburn 'shocked' at Beacham in CBB

Kuva

Kim Woodburn has revealed she is "shocked" that Stephanie Beacham is taking part in Celebrity Big Brother.

In an interview with Bella magazine, the former I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! contestant said she was surprised that Beacham and Vinnie Jones were among this year's lineup.

"Good luck to her, but I'm shocked she's done it - Vinnie Jones too. They're big Hollywood stars," the television personality remarked.

"The others? Yes, fair enough," she continued. "But I had mixed emotions with Stephanie because I thought she had to be worth a few bob."

Beacham is reportedly taking part in the show to help pay for her daughter Phoebe's ongoing drug treatment.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Kym Marsh explains CBB rumours

Kuva

Kym Marsh has addressed rumours that she was to appear in Celebrity Big Brother.

Writing in Now magazine, the Coronation Street star explained that the rumour was started by an impostor who impersonated her online.

"Someone pretending to be me on Twitter or Facebook is starting these rumours," she said. "I'm so glad to be doing Popstar To Operastar instead because I'm actually learning something."

The actress, who is reportedly engaged to former Hollyoaks actor Jamie Lomas, added that she would not take part in the show for "all the tea in China".

Marsh is currently appearing on Popstar To Operastar on Fridays on ITV1.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Andre 'feels sorry' for Alex

Kuva

Peter Andre reportedly feels sorry for Alex Reid after watching his antics in the Big Brother house.

The former husband of Reid's girlfriend Katie Price started to sympathise with the cage fighter since he began to watch the show, according to Now magazine.

"Pete feels sorry for him," a source said. "He reckons he should take the advice of his housemates, like Heidi Fleiss, and run.

"He'd warn any man off Jordan, even if he hates the guy's guts," the insider added. "That's how much hurt he feels from their split."

The 'Mysterious Girl' singer has started watching the reality show after previously deciding he would avoid it.

The housemates recently speculated over whether Andre and Price may enter the house as a surprise twist.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane screams in his sleep

Kuva

Dane startled his housemates early this morning by waking up suddenly and letting out a piercing scream.

The former Another Level singer woke from a nightmare and sensed "something" squeeze his leg.

The shock caused him to scream loudly, immediately rousing Sisqo, Jonas, Stephen and Nicola from their beds in the process.

Dane rapidly ran from the bedroom and into the sitting room. The others that had awoken followed him and enquired what the matter was.

He explained what had caused him to panic and was given a comforting hug from Nicola, who was visibly shaking at the time.

After a few minutes the group joked that whatever had happened may be a result of paranormal activity and compared the events to those in Hollywood films.

Jonas quipped that Stephen could chase away the demons that had "possessed" the house.

Of the outburst, the Swedish DJ remarked: "That was some scream. The way you scared Nicola, take that and times it by ten."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates given cow offal task

Kuva

Housemates will take part in a cow offal task this afternoon.

Big Brother has given housemates a roast beef lunch, with each plate revealing a coloured cross.

The crosses will be coloured green, red and blue, which represent teams. Ivana, Stephanie and Nicola have red crosses, Alex, Vinnie and Jonas are blue, and Sisqo, Stephen and Dane are green.

The housemates will then be led into the task room, where they must weave real cow offal through a wire mesh cow.

Those that succeed will be given another roast dinner as a reward.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates tell Stephen he talks slowly

Kuva

Housemates have told Stephen that he takes too long to speak.

The group was discussing voice work this afternoon when Stephen began to tell a story about one of his brothers.

"I'm listening, Steve, get on with it," said Vinnie.

The group laughed and Stephanie said: "We will have to speed the record play, won't we?"

"But he looks all over the room," Stephen protested.

"Yes, because it takes so long! Stephen, your delivery is too slow, OK?" she replied. "This is fact."

"We could have two conversations when we have one with you," added Dane.

"I have to say something. The pausing in your emphasis, loses the emphasis," said Stephanie.

Stephen argued: "I'm an American. We focus on one thing at a time!"

"You focus on everyone hanging on every word you say," responded Dane. "You were telling me a story last week that you still haven't finished."

"But seriously, I am going to have to give you a tutorial in delivery," concluded Stephanie.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Jonas: "I wish I was bisexual"

Kuva

Jonas has said that he wishes he was bisexual.

Nicola asked the Swedish DJ about his sexuality this afternoon, inquiring whether he is bisexual.

"Do I look bisexual? Or do you think I'm bisexual?" he replied.

After a short pause, he added: "I actually wish I was bisexual. It would be so much easier."

"Yeah, they could just choose almost anyone," said Nicola.

"But I'm not bisexual. I kinda wish I were," he said. "People that are homophobic are just insecure about their own sexuality. So they have to demonstrate about being anti."

He later added: "I'm actually very comfortable with my sexuality."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Hamilton: 'Big Brother is appalling show'

Kuva

Christine Hamilton has branded Celebrity Big Brother as "nasty" and "appalling".

The TV personality, 60, claimed that she turned down the chance to appear on the Channel 4 reality series several years ago because she considers the programme to be manipulative.

"I'm not surprised that Big Brother has hit the buffers, I think it is the most appalling show," the I'm A Celebrity... star told DS.

"There's something about it... I know in the jungle you are filmed all the time, but it is the manipulation of Big Brother that I don't like. There's something really rather nasty about it."

She added: "I mean look at this lot [of contestants]. It's just mind-blowing. The idea that it is a British show, when most of them have been flown in from Hollywood - it is extraordinary."

Hamilton will next appear in Celebrity Hens & Stags on Wedding TV, which airs tomorrow night at 10pm.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Tammi 2010 02:00

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Group passes 'Make Me Whole Again' task

Kuva

Housemates passed their latest task last night after recreating a cow from large slabs of offal.

Big Brother had earlier set down the 'Make Me Whole Again' challenge, which involved weaving raw meat through a wire mesh cow.

The celebrity group, who had just enjoyed a beef dinner, groaned as they entered the task room to be faced with the offal, according to Channel 4.

"I'm glad Heidi is not here," said Stephanie, recalling that her former housemate was a vegetarian. Vinnie was among the first to get to work, threading a large slab of uncooked meat over the back of the cow sculpture.

Having completed the challenge, the group was locked in the bedroom when the announcement came: "This is Big Brother. Congratulations for making the cow whole again. The bedroom door is now open. Big Brother hopes that you all enjoy your evening."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Group get beef reward for offal success

Kuva

Big Brother presented housemates with a second beef dinner last night for their success in the 'Make Me Whole Again' task.

The group had been challenged with "re-creating" the cow they had eaten for lunch by threading raw offal through a mesh frame.

"It stinks in here," said Dane, as they group entered the living area to discover a special meal had been provided.

Discovering that beef was once again on the menu, Vinnie noted, "very funny", while Sisqo recoiled from the table, commenting: "I don't even want to see that right now."

Nicola, who swore off red meat for the rest of her life, opted to stick to the cake that was provided, while the rest of the group tucked into their reward.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Jonas reveals strong urge to read Bible

Kuva

Jonas told his housemates last night that he has an overwhelming desire to read the Bible.

The Swedish DJ, who earlier revealed that he wishes he was bisexual, said that although his religious beliefs have not yet changed, he has a strong interest in finding out more about the book.

Sitting with group members in the living area, he said: "I'm a guy who reads science magazines like every day. I mean, the last thing I would ever expect myself to think about is the Bible... I know that after the 29th, it will be maybe a day or two and I will be on a flight and the only thing I can think about is me sitting on that flight reading the Bible."

According to Channel 4, Jonas said that he considered the urge to be a "beautiful thing" because he never thought he would become interested, adding: "I've never said that I would become a believer or faith or whatever but it is about interest and you know that is one step."

Nodding in agreement, Stephen replied: "Most of the time, it is the people that say you have to take 20 steps in five minutes. All God wants is for you to be willing to take one."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Nicola 'wouldn't swap Dane for anything'

Kuva

Nicola told Stephanie last night that she would not swap Dane for anything.

The model made the revelation after being asked what luxury it would take for her to nominate the singer, according to Channel 4.

Stephanie said that the pair were lucky to have each other as such close friends in the house, prompting Nicola's reply that nothing Big Brother bribed her with would lead to the betrayal.

However, Dane said that he would put Nicola up for the axe if he was allowed to watch a movie. Nicola countered that she would in fact nominate Dane in exchange for three biscuits and a cup of tea.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sisqo: "Oh Finland, I miss Finland"

Kuva

Sisqo told Jonas that he loves and misses Finland last night.

The two musicians were sitting at the dining table when Sisqo revealed his affinity with the Scandinavian country, according to Channel 4.

"I love Finland," Sisqo proclaimed, adding: "Finland is where Santa Claus is from."

Rubbing his chin, Jonas pointed out that Father Christmas actually comes from the North Pole. "I guess Finland is the closest you can get," he went on to say.

"For real?" said Sisqo. "Dang, I didn't know that. I was just in Finland. Oh, Finland, I miss Finland."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sisqo reveals nomination heartache

Kuva

Sisqo opened up to his housemates last night by revealing how hurt he was to hear that he faces eviction.

The singer discovered on Monday that he faces the axe along with Stephen and Ivana.

According to Channel 4, Sisqo said: "To be completely honest, hearing your name on that chopping block - your heart drops.

"Like, 'What did I do?' you know. Then when you look at the scheme of things, you're like, 'Well, okay, I'm in the spotlight. What am I going to do with the spotlight? I've got the mic. What am I going to do with it?' "

Sisqo went on to joke that the "nominee slot" is the best position to be in. "My life is the best. I'm alive. You don't know who you are until you are on the chopping block," he said, while dancing around the sofa laughing.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sisqo vows 'David vs Goliath' with Vinnie

Kuva

Sisqo urged the public to keep him in the Big Brother house last night so that he can give Vinnie a run for his money.

According to Channel 4, Vinnie was in the Diary Room when Sisqo told group members that the compound had become "Vinnie's play house".

"It is no longer Big Brother," he said. "This is why I've been asking the public to vote me, so they can see David faces Goliath. If I stay in this house, I am going to give him the business."

Vinnie, who overheard the conversation as he left the Diary Room, said, 'You are so busted guys', as he made his way to the bedroom. Stephen, who was sitting with Sisqo, added that Vinnie took the position of head of house in a "very dominating way".

"Yeah, but if he didn't someone else would have," Nicola chipped in.

In the bedroom, Vinnie told Stephanie that alcohol gave Sisqo false courage. "They are like little mice in the daytime, they have a drink and they their tails get bigger and their ears get bigger," he said, later adding: "I'll tell you what, if he wants to go against me he will soon be voted out. Don't worry about that."

In the kitchen, Stephen told Jonas that Sisqo should watch his step. "Sisqo is freaking out dude, he is flipping out," he said. "Sisqo has got to be very careful, you don't want to piss off Vinnie. He (Vinnie) will come out right now and speak his mind. Vinnie is no joke."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sisqo: 'Sov key stunt threw us under the bus'

Kuva

Talk turned to the key that Sov took with her when she was evicted from the house as Stephen and Sisqo had a late-night chat yesterday.

"The only thing I want to try and get some closure on it the key... I just want to know what it was for," said Stephen.

"Oh dude, that's a wrap," replied a dejected-looking Sisqo, who won the mysterious key for the group after the kamikaze karaoke task. "The key is a wrap. I feel like I want to cry for the key."

As Stephen got up and left the room, the singer continued talking to himself, muttering: "Thanks for throwing us under the bus, Sov. I appreciate it. I wouldn't have thrown you under the bus like that.

"I'd like to believe you wouldn't have thrown me under the bus like that if you knew that I was going to get thrown under the bus, too. It's good to see the good in everybody... but I don't know."

He then revealed his worries over waging war on Vinnie after earlier complaining that the ex-footballer was "dominating" the house.

"And now that I said something different about the team captain, who knows what the house is going to think about me now," he said, shaking his head.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates see DVD rentals soar

Kuva

Rentals of DVDs featuring this year's housemates have increased dramatically since the start of Celebrity Big Brother.

The 1995 documentary on Heidi - Heidi Fleiss: Hollywood Madam by Nick Broomfield - has seen a 2,950% increase at an online DVD rental company, according to The Mirror.

The firm also reports a 111% rise in demand for Stephanie's horror movie Dracula AD 1972 and a 60% increase in fans paying to see Stephen's Oscar-winning film The Usual Suspects.

Meanwhile, Vinnie Jones's acting efforts in films including Snatch and Gone In Sixty Seconds have shot up by an average of 80%, while Ivana's cameo in The First Wives Club has prompted a 22% increase.

However, Get Over It, the 2001 movie featuring Sisqo, has failed to draw on its high-profile star's appearance, with rentals down by 4.3%.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Tammi 2010 02:08

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex hints at retiring alter ego Roxanne

Kuva

Alex has hinted he may pull the plug on his cross-dressing alter ego Roxanne after coming in for constant teasing from his fellow housemates.

According to The Daily Star, the cage fighter, who has frequently spoken of his penchant for women's clothing, is desperate to be taken seriously after realising that his antics have taken focus away from his acting career.

Yesterday, Stephen asked the former Hollyoaks star what he would wear to the wrap party. " A nice Hugo Boss suit?" he asked.

"The fact we're having this conversation makes me think you are expecting me to come as Roxanne," said Alex. "That's it. I've had enough."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephanie weighs in on Vinnie, Sisqo battle

Kuva

Stephanie has offered her take on the Vinnie Vs Sisqo saga, describing it as a "young buck against a male stag".

"Let him slag me off. I'll slag him off to the whole country," stormed Vinnie during a chat in the bedroom last night.

Stephanie, attempting to ease the tension, admitted that she saw the situation as a simple clash of alpha males.

Stephen agreed, saying that Vinnie has made everyone dependant on him because of his control over the kitchen.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sov supports Stephen in eviction battle

Kuva

Lady Sovereign has claimed that it will be a "shame" if Stephen Baldwin is evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house this week.

The rapper said that she was grateful to Baldwin after he was seen criticising the other housemates for "isolating" her during her final days as a contestant.

Speaking on Live From Studio Five, Sovereign confirmed: "I appreciate that. He's a nice bloke and I hear they're all ganging up on him now when he's standing up for something. That's what I was doing in the house - standing up for myself."

Baldwin, Ivana Trump and Sisqo have all been nominated for Friday's double eviction.

On whether Baldwin could be one of the evictees, Sovereign said: "It'd be a shame if [he] is. But Sisqo and Stephen are my two favourite people in there at the moment."

Muut uutiset:

John & Edward to guest on 'Big Mouth':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... mouth.html

Vinnie's answer phone confirmed CBB role:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -role.html

Alex: 'People come to see me get beaten up':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... en-up.html

Alex 'regrets stripping, cross dressing':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ssing.html

Stephanie eyes role in 'EastEnders':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... nders.html

Jason Manford: 'Price, Reid will compete':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... mpete.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Tammi 2010 13:16

Muutoksia kertoimissa:
oddschecker.com kirjoitti:
Next eviction:

Bet 365

Stephen Baldwin 1.12 <-- 1.30/50
Ivana Trump 8 <-- 3.00/4.50
Sisqo 13 <-- 21/27

Sky Bet

Stephen Baldwin 1.1 <-- 1.30/50
Sisqo 11 <-- 21/27

Coral

Stephen Baldwin 1.11 <-- 1.30/50
Sisqo 11 <-- 21/27

William Hill

Sisqo 10 <-- 21/27

Paddy Power

Ivana Trump 7.5 <-- 3.00/4.50
Sisqo 12 <-- 21/27

Ladbrokes

Sisqo 10 <-- 21/27

Double eviction:

Betfair

Stephen / Ivana 1.46
Stephen / Sisqo 2.35
Ivana / Sisqo 16.7
Win market:

Paddy Power

Vinnie 1.73
Nicola 5 <-- 9
Dane 7.5 <-- 15
Alex 10 <-- 8
Jonas/Basshunter 15 <-- 13
Sisqo 15 <-- 8
Stephanie 17 <-- 13
Stephen 81 <-- 26
Ivana 101 <-- 41

Ladbrokes

Vinnie 1.83 <-- 1.73
Nicola 4.5 <-- 11
Alex 8
Dane 9 <-- 17
Jonas/Basshunter 15
Sisqo 15 <-- 9
Stephanie 17
Ivana 67 <-- 61
Stephen 101 <-- 34

Betfair

Vinnie 1.86 <-- 1.9
Nicola 5.7 <-- 10
Dane 8.4 <-- 17.6
Alex 10 <-- 8
Sisqo 16.7 <-- 12.9
Jonas/Basshunter 18.6 <-- 16.7
Stephanie 22 <-- 21
Ivana 86 <-- 76
Stephen 105 <-- 34

William Hill

Vinnie 1.73
Nicola 5 <-- 8.5
Dane 8 <-- 15
Alex 9 <-- 8
Jonas/Basshunter 13 <-- 15
Sisqo 15 <-- 8
Stephanie 17 <-- 15
Ivana 81 <-- 41
Stephen 81 <-- 26

Paddy Power

Vinnie 1.73 <-- 1.67
Nicola 5 <-- 9
Dane 7.5 <-- 13
Alex 9 <-- 7
Jonas/Basshunter 15 <-- 13
Sisqo 15 <-- 9
Stephanie 17 <-- 15
Stephen 81 <-- 26
Ivana 101 <-- 41
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Tammi 2010 22:23

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephen receives Tarts And Vicars party

Kuva

Stephen was awarded with a Tarts And Vicars party last night to mark his 21st year of sobriety.

The actor repeated the expression 'wow' as he walked around the living area, which was decked out with food, decorations, presents and games for a traditional celebration.

The 43-year-old said that he has remained sober "by the hand of God" when he was congratulated on the achievement by Alex.

Jenga was among games played by group members, as was pass the parcel, which saw Alex win a pair of pink, silky, knickers. Sisqo described the underwear as "granny panties" as Alex slipped the garment on.

Music was also played in the house, prompting Stephen to take to the floor for a brief dance.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane: 'Vinnie is bound to win CBB'

Kuva

Dane told Nicola last night that he believes Vinnie will triumph as the winner of this year's Celebrity Big Brother.

The friends were in the snug when talk turned to what the bookies' odds must be for each member of the group.

"Vinnie is the only one who can win it," said Dane, adding: "I think he is a massive fave. I don't see how he couldn't."

Nicola noted that Vinnie was always funny and straight down the line. "What you see is what you get. He says it how it is," she said.

Their discussion came as Ladbrokes confirmed that the footballer-turned-actor is the favourite to win.

Nicola, who said that a Page 3 girl would never win Celebrity Big Brother, is currently next in line for the crown.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane slaps Steph's bottom in key quest

Kuva

Dane walloped Stephanie on the bottom yesterday after being given further instructions by Big Brother under the Mystery Key task.

The singer was called to the Diary Room and told that the next stage was to secretly select a housemate to receive chocolate cake by patting them on the bottom.

Dane, who had earlier won the key back by pretending to scream in his sleep, ran into the kitchen and slapped Stephanie's rear end hard as he said: "You touching my potatoes?"

"Ow!," Stephanie moaned, then added: "You liked that, you enjoyed doing that didn't you?"

Unknown to Dane, Big Brother planned to serve the cake by splatting it on the chosen contestant's head. Stephanie was later called to the Diary Room where she received her messy reward.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Nicola plants fake turd in Ivana's bed

Kuva

Nicola planted a pretend turd in Ivana's bed yesterday.

The glamour model went in search of the prop after telling Stephen that the prank would be "quite funny".

Nicola remained undeterred even when Stephanie revealed that she had binned the fake poo - rummaging through the black rubbish sack in search of the prop.

According to Channel 4, Stephen assisted in its recovery, despite saying three times that he did not "condone" the joke.

"She won't get angry will she?" Nicola questioned the other group members, as she slipped the turd under Ivana's covers.

The US socialite entered the room shortly afterwards and went straight to her bed. "Oh no, come on guys! she laughed, flinging the offending item away from her area.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Jonas 'nauseous' over earnings debate

Kuva

Jonas became upset last night after the amount of money that he earns became the topic of conversation.

Sisqo, Alex, Dane and Nicola said that they were confused when the Swedish DJ revealed the percentage of his total earnings that he takes home. "I'm baffled. Unless there is something in the paperwork that makes it a good deal... there may be something in there that makes that fine," said Dane.

"I don't want to talk about it," said Jonas, when questioned on what was happening by Ivana. He later told Nicola at the living area table: "I feel like I'm going to throw up, I don't know what to think."

Stephanie, who had joined the pair at the table, told Jonas not to jump to any conclusions and advocated a cautioned approach. She said: "You have to simply look at other people in exactly your situation and simply find out. It is simply find out whether you are being ripped off or if it is comparative. You are in a win-win, very tall position."
Muita uutisia:

Alex wins underwear in pass the parcel:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... arcel.html

Nicola found love in Nando's eaterie:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... terie.html

Vinnie shows talent for pancake flipping:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... pping.html

Nicola confused by Tree of Temptation:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ation.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Tammi 2010 22:34

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Davina: 'Big personalities will be lost'

Kuva

Davina has said that two "big personalities" will be lost during tonight's Celebrity Big Brother eviction.

The host was talking on CBBLB when she said that it would be a 'sad night' for the Channel 4 house, having referred to this year's casting as "genius".

Ivana, Sisqo and Stephanie were told on Monday that they face eviction after the group were forced to nominate live.

Tonight's double axing will follow the earlier oustings of Lady Sovereign, Heidi and Katia.

"It is sad. Whoever goes, we are going to lose two big personalities," Davina said.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Celebrities create 'The Housemate Song'

Kuva

Sisqo and Dane led the group in a creative songwriting session today in an attempt to compose their own Celebrity Big Brother theme song.

Named 'The Housemate Song', the tune was later performed by the entire group in the bedroom to a clapping rhythm.

According to Channel 4, the song began: "Housemates. Housemates. Who is gonna stay? Who is gonna go? Is he gonna stay, is he gonna go? Booyaka! Booyaka!"

The housemates continued to sing and hum their ditty intermittently throughout the afternoon.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates issued with 'Flat Pack' task

Kuva

Housemates were tasked with building three pieces of furniture from flat packs within a strict time limit this afternoon.

Jonas was called to the Diary Room and issued with instructions for the Swedish-themed challenge by Big Brother.

According to Channel 4, the group must divide themselves into two teams, with one assembling a chair and a workstation and the second making a storage combination unit.

The celebrities will have 45 minutes to assemble the furniture.

As a Swede, Jonas was named by Big Brother as project manager and told that only he can read the instructions. A Swedish-themed reward will be provided if the group pass the challenge.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Jonas told to sabotage 'Flat Pack' task

Kuva

Big Brother told Jonas this afternoon that he must sabotage the 'Flat Pack' task if the group are to be rewarded.

The Swede had earlier been named as the challenge project manager and told that only he could read task instructions.

According to Channel 4, Jonas learned that at least one piece of flat pack furniture should remain incomplete at the end of the 45-minute time limit.

Should he succeed in sabotaging the chair, the workstation or the storage combination unit, housemates will receive a Swedish-themed reward.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Davina: 'Big personalities will be lost'

Kuva

Davina has said that two "big personalities" will be lost during tonight's Celebrity Big Brother eviction.

The host was talking on CBBLB when she said that it would be a 'sad night' for the Channel 4 house, having referred to this year's casting as "genius".

Ivana, Sisqo and Stephanie were told on Monday that they face eviction after the group were forced to nominate live.

Tonight's double axing will follow the earlier oustings of Lady Sovereign, Heidi and Katia.

"It is sad. Whoever goes, we are going to lose two big personalities," Davina said.
Muita uutisia:

McCall: 'BB is naughty kid in class':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... class.html

Ivana appalled by Alex's 'showing off':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... g-off.html

Stephanie embarrassed to wear short skirt:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... skirt.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Tammi 2010 01:09

Häätöspoileri:

Neljäntenä CBB7 -talosta häädettävä asukas on...
| +
Stephen Baldwin.....!!! Häätöprosentti: 50 %

Viidentenä CBB7 -talosta häädettävä asukas on...
| +
Sisqo.....!!! Häätöprosentti: 29 %
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Tammi 2010 01:12

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephen: 'I'll help Alex spiritually'

Kuva

Stephen has chatted about his time in the house on Big Brother's Big Mouth.

The actor began by saying that he was feeling "pretty groovy" about being evicted, but added that he is looking forward to getting his mobile phone back.

He soon explained that he can make demons "scatter" because of his faith, but defended himself when an audience member accused him of preaching.

"Get ready for that exorcism thing," he joked. "I don't wish to force anybody to believe anything. I know that I was somebody who was living a certain way but there was still something missing in my life. The answer to what was missing was Jesus Christ."

Stephen claimed that he "saw through Dane Bowers like a wet mop" and that he was "the nastiest". However, he added that he is hoping to stay in touch with Alex.

"I have some things already in motion to do with Mr Reid in regard to his future," he said. "Absolutely his spiritual path. I warned him when he came out of the house people will be like (makes the sign of the cross)."

He also said that he likes Ivana, explaining: "Ivana's children are buddies of mine. I love them. I did Celebrity Apprentice with Mr Trump and the kids and I think Ivana's fabulous. I love Ivana."

Stephen concluded: "I had to do what I had to do to not compromise what I believe. It doesn't mean I can't have a little fun!"
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sisqo: 'I'm not at all afraid of Vinnie'

Kuva

Sisqo has chatted about his time in the house on Big Brother's Big Mouth after being evicted.

As he entered the studio, one of the audience members threw a pair of knickers at him and host Davina McCall asked if they were his.

"I need a little bit more room for the dragon than that!" he quipped.

He soon moved on to talking about his recent conflict with Vinnie, explaining: "Just to let you know, I am not in any way, shape or form afraid of Vinnie.

"The only reason why I apologised was because it's like all of a sudden, when I became a nominee, everything became personal. When he said to me he felt like I offended his family, I mean, I've got a family of my own, I've got a daughter. It's like, dude, it's not that serious."

Sisqo stated that the "gloves were off and everything changed" when he was nominated, adding that he doesn't regret being friendly towards Lady Sovereign.

"It's hard to talk about three whole weeks in five seconds," he said. "I was just, well, we (Stephen and I) both followed the same rule - do unto others."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Nicola, Jonas 'love' Alex Reid

Kuva

Jonas and Nicola last night discussed how much they like Alex, describing him as "lovely".

The pair were sitting in the living room drinking wine with Dane. The housemates had been talking about their personal lives, with Alex revealing some details about his girlfriend Jordan.

As Alex left the conversation, Jonas commented: "I love Alex."

"Yeah, I do," agreed Nicola, before Jonas went on to say that the public had their perception of Alex completely wrong.

"In our world it's never about the inside [of a person]. And [the public] don't even know him," the DJ remarked.

Dane was slightly skeptical, suggesting that Alex and Jordan "don't help themselves" by the way they act in public.

Nicola then heaped praise on the cage fighter, telling Jonas and Dane: "He's one of the nicest guys I've ever met. I've never heard him slag anyone off... He's just lovely."

As Dane nodded in agreement, Nicola continued: "And I don't even think it's a case that he's biting his tongue."

"I'd agree with that totally," said Dane.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane: 'I feel awkward talking about Katie'

Kuva

Dane has admitted that he feels "awkward" talking to Alex about his relationship with Katie Price.

Dane, who also dated Jordan, nine years ago, revealed his feelings to Nicola as they chatted in the living room.

Alex and the other housemates had been talking about their personal lives, during which the glamour model was briefly mentioned.

Shortly after Alex left the living room, Dane said in a quiet voice: "I feel awkward talking about Kate in front of him."

When Nicola asked him why, the singer replied: "He [Alex] brought her up [in coversation]. It's fine... I don't find it awkward, just sometimes a bit weird."

Dane continued: "I was with her for two and a half years, so I know her quite well.

"He's known her six months, so, in a way, I know her a bit better."

As Nicola pondered this, she commented on the fact that two of Jordan's lovers had been put into the house.

"Big Brother cracks me up," she said.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tipsy Nicola amuses housemates

Kuva

Nicola provided a source of amusement for Dane, Alex and Jonas last night as she admitted being "drunk" on three glasses of wine.

The four housemates were chatting after Vinnie, Stephanie and Ivana had gone to bed. Big Brother had earlier provided the group with alcohol and snacks.

Nicola announced to the males as they were talking: "I'm really drunk."

Dane looked surprised before telling her: "You do look a bit sozzled."

Nicola then bemoaned the fact that she'd eaten so much in the house, showing Dane where she'd put on weight. As she jumped around the room, he said: "We need to get you more alcohol, Nic."

"I'm a great drunk," she replied, and they consequently promised to arrange a night out after the series finishes.

Nicola then offered to squeeze Alex's spots, accusing him of "cheating" because he'd been trying to squeeze them without her.

"I might be sick if you do that," grimaced Dane, who continued to tease the model by calling her "spamhead" and joking that her forehead made her look like an alien.

The singer further annoyed her by asking: "Are you going to have a hangover tomorrow, pisshead?"

Jonas then tried to teach Nicola Swedish words from a cider can, laughing at her when she read English words from the can with a European accent.

As the DJ went to clean his teeth, she then turned her attention back to Alex, trying to teach him how to make fart noises using the backs of his knees.

She laughed as he wriggled on the sofa, telling the cage fighter: "I'm really proud of you for being able to do that. I've tried to teach so many of my friends."

As the group decided to head to bed, Nicola giggled: "I'm going to invent a toe one."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Lumley 'desperate to appear on CBB'

Kuva

Joanna Lumley has revealed that she is desperate to appear on Celebrity Big Brother.

The Absolutely Fabulous actress told The Daily Telegraph she had been "beating at the doors" to be allowed into the CBB house, particularly after the appearance of Dynasty actress Stephanie Beacham this year.

She said: "Maybe the time will come and they will weaken. They will get on to the Z list and I will be there."

The 63-year-old made the revelation as she attended the National Television Awards.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Nicola, Dane predict Vinnie victory

Kuva

Nicola and Dane have predicted that Vinnie Jones will be crowned the winner of Celebrity Big Brother.

The pair chatted in the early hours about the other contestant's and their chances of victory.

Dane told Nicola: "Vinnie is the only one who can win it. I think he is a massive fave. I don't see how he couldn't."

He added: "I think he's been the most entertaining."

The glamour girl agreed, saying: "He's constantly funny, even when he does have the hump. What you see is what you get."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Davina: 'Stephanie and Ivana are faves'

Kuva

Davina McCall has revealed that Ivana and Stephanie are her favourite celebrities to watch on Celebrity Big Brother.

The reality show host told ITN at the National Television Awards: "I love Ivana and Stephanie together."

The two older constestants have become firm friends during their time in the house and became carers for the rest of the group during the OAP task.

Last night, Ivana escaped eviction when the public chose to oust Stephen and Sisqo from the house.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katia loses X-rated phone pics of Wood

Kuva

Katia Ivanova is reportedly "bricking herself" after losing her mobile phone which contains X-rated photographs of her and former flame Ronnie Wood.

The former Celebrity Big Brother contestant lost the handset while in a nightclub in London with fellow housemate Lady Sovereign.

The 21-year-old fears that the photos featuring the Rolling Stones guitarist could appear on the internet, the Daily Star reports.

A friend said: "She's bricking herself. If this material gets out it will be hugely embarrassing for her and Ronnie. No-one wants their most intimate moments to be put out for all the public to see."

Text messages from Wood, which apparently include desperate pleas for a reconciliation, are also lost.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie: 'Sisqo had lucky escape'

Kuva

Vinnie told Stephanie this morning that Sisqo had had a lucky escape.

During a conversation in the kitchen Stephanie spoke of her admiration for the Thong Song singer, who was evicted from the house along with Stephen on Friday.

She compared Sisqo to Vinnie and said that the two men had both had a "struggle" to succeed. She also spoke of Sisqo's "enormous talent".

Vinnie said: "I didn't like the jealousy snap in... I never called any confrontations and I had to lie in my bed listening to him slagging me off [sic]."

The X-Men star went on to say: "In the old days I'd never have took that, Steph. He'd have been straight through the window."

"Lucky there wasn't one," Stephanie joked.
Muita uutisia:

CBB Tree offers Nicola message from home:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -home.html

Cowell 'banned Jedward from Celeb BB':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... eb-bb.html

Footballer Keane 'a fan of Celeb BB':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... eb-bb.html

Kelly supports Beacham's 'Enders bid:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... s-bid.html

Bacon hits out at Stephen's behaviour:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... viour.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Tammi 2010 01:56

Win market:

Paddy Power

Dane 2.62 <-- 7.5
Vinnie 2.62 <-- 1.73
Nicola 4.5 <-- 5
Stephanie 9 <-- 17
Alex 10
Jonas/Basshunter 15
Ivana 41 <-- 101

Bet 365

Dane 3
Vinnie 3.25
Nicola 4.5
Stephanie 9
Alex 10
Jonas/Basshunter 15
Ivana 41

Betfair

Dane 3.23 <-- 8.4
Vinnie 3.52 <-- 1.86
Nicola 5 <-- 5.7
Alex 9.5 <-- 10
Stephanie 11.5 <-- 22
Jonas/Basshunter 14.3 <-- 18.6
Ivana 48 <-- 86

William Hill

Dane 2.75 <-- 8
Vinnie 3.76 <-- 1.73
Nicola 4.5 <-- 5
Stephanie 9 <-- 17
Alex 9.5 <-- 9
Jonas/Basshunter 13
Ivana 34 <-- 81
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Tammi 2010 02:24

Daily Star kirjoitti:CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER WILL COME BACK

Kuva
ABOVE: Davina McCall has already backed calls for Celebrity Big Borther to continue

CELEBRITY Big Brother WILL come back after show insiders admitted Channel 4 was premature in axing the hit series.

Host Davina McCall has already backed calls for the celeb-packed reality show to continue after the current series – which was said to be the last ever.

And now it seems bigwigs at Channel 4 have realised their mistake in cancelling the original reality show too early.

Speaking about the programme’s future, Davina, 42 revealed: “I think Celebrity Big Brother has got legs...but who knows what will happen?”

A Big Brother insider has thrown more fuel on the fire by telling us: “There is no way this is the end. It may be rested a year or two but it will definitely be back.

“The ratings and the buzz about this year’s series has been too big for it to be axed forever.”

Around six million viewers tuned in to watch the start of the seventh series – which is expected to be the highest ratings Channel 4 will get all year.

The show has consistently drawn in a daily audience of over four million, thanks to the antics of stars including Hollywood hardman Vinnie Jones and Jordan’s cross-dressing lover Alex Reid.

Our insider added: “Everyone working on the show believes it still has a ­future.

“Whether that’s with Channel 4 or not, it won’t be the last you see of the show.

“It’s way too big a hit to be thrown on the scrap heap.”

But it appears the original Big Brother, which is back this year with its 11th series, won’t escape the axe.

Our BB source added: “Viewers have lost interest in the original version.

“It goes on too long and is struggling to add anything new year on year.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Tammi 2010 14:26

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Nicola passes CBB Tree of Temptation task

Kuva

Nicola has successfully completed her individual challenge set by the Celebrity Big Brother Tree of Temptation in a bid to win a message from home.

The Tree spoke to Nicola yesterday morning, instructing her to play a game called 'Tell and Kiss'.

The model was tasked to tell each of the other housemates a home truth before giving each one a kiss.

According to the Channel 4 website, Nicola spent the day pulling housemates aside, telling Ivana she looked like a big fat orange, while informing Alex he has yellow teeth.

She also told Jonas he resembled Roland Rat.

Despite giving out the unflattering information, Nicola's fellow housemates remained unaware of her mission, and she will receive a message from home.

On day 16, the mother-of-one cried after winning a photograph of her family.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates play 'Celebrity Hell Charades'

Kuva

Big Brother last night tasked the housemates with a game of 'Celebrity Hell Charades', with extra time in bed up for grabs.

As reported on the Channel 4 website, the group had one hour to mime infamous and embarrassing celebrity faux pas, instead of the usual books and films.

There were 14 faux pas charades, and for each one the celebrities correctly guessed, they won an extra five minutes in bed this morning.

As Nicola struggled to think of a way to express hers, Dane encouraged: "Take your time."

She put her head in her hands as the group offered: "Boy or girl? English? American?"

Nicola gave the thumbs up to each correct guess.

She then mimed that the film star was very short, before the group correctly guessed it was Tom Cruise falling off the sofa during an appearance on Oprah.

The housemates proved successful at the task, correctly guessing all 14 mimes in just 13 minutes, giving them an extra one hour and 10 minutes in bed before the alarm.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Lady Sovereign 'does TV show runner'

Kuva

Lady Sovereign vanished from a television studio just minutes before she was due to appear on a BBC debate show, it has been claimed.

The rapper, who was evicted after 16 days in the Celebrity Big Brother House, was scheduled to appear as a guest on BBC1's This Week, according to the Daily Star.

However the 24-year-old musician reportedly disappeared from the studio shortly before she was supposed to join a conversation with host Andrew Neil and regular contributors MP Diane Abbott and ex-MP Michael Portillo.

Neil said: "I got a message in my ear while I was on air saying, 'Keep talking because your next guest has gone missing'.

"I am told she got incredibly nervous about being on the show and bottled it."

A spokesman for Lady Sovereign explained: "She had a panic attack. It took her a few hours to get over it."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane 'had 60 girls in four months'

Kuva

A former friend of Dane's has claimed that the popstar had sex with up to 60 girls in four months following the breakdown of his marriage.

Adam Spratt, who previously shared a house with the singer, told The Mirror that Dane frequently searched the internet for sex and slept with a woman every other day for four months.

Spratt, a professional card player, said: "Dane became completely obsessed with sex, he never thought about anything else and it was all he ever talked about.

"If he wasn't with a girl, he was on the internet desperately searching for his next conquest. His favourite sites were Facebook and Adult Friend Finder."

He added that viewers of the Channel 4 reality show have not yet seen the Dane that he used to know.

"He's a troublemaker and if he starts boozing the true Dane will come out."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates chained together for task

Kuva

The housemates have been chained together at the ankles in order to "spend some quality time with each other".

The celebrities were gathered on the sofas as Alex read out instructions from Big Brother.

After congratulating the group on reaching the final week of the show, the pamphlet read: "Big Brother feels that some housemates have not bonded as well as others."

Alex continued: "Big Brother would hate it for these housemates to leave the house without having the opportunity to spend some quality time with each other."

The group were told to "immediately" chain themselves together with the chains provided, which were labelled with the housemates' names.

Ivana and Vinnie were locked together, while Nicola, Jonas and Stephanie were shackled.

Alex laughed as he realised that meant he was paired with Dane.

According to the Channel 4 website, the group can only unlock themselves to go to the toilet, the Diary Room, or to bathe or shower.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates struggle with chain task

Kuva

The housemates struggled this afternoon with their chain-gang task, finding it "boring".

The group have been chained in two pairs and a group of three as instructed by Big Brother, in order to help them form closer relationships.

However, the group appeared subdued as they sat around this afternoon.

Vinnie dozed on his bed while partner Ivana fixed her hair and make-up. Alex, who was chained to Dane, was also laying in bed until Big Brother locked the bedroom.

The celebrities then moved to the sofa, where they speculated over how the task would develop.

"This is just boring isn't it?" said Vinnie as the group discussed the possibility of a Sunday night eviction.

Dane later remarked that being chained up was taking its toll on his day.

"We're not doing anything particularly less than we would normally be doing, but you walk around by yourself..."

"It feels as if we're in prison a bit," agreed Alex.

The boys then resorted to watching Vinnie and Ivana preparing dinner in the kitchen, sighing heavily as they sat on the worktops.

"What a long day," said Vinnie.

"It's like the last mile of a run," commented Alex, adding: "It's always the hardest because you can see the finish line."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Group suspect Sunday eviction

Kuva

The chain task given to the housemates today led them to suspect there would be a Sunday night eviction.

The group were left to their own devices after being instructed by Big Brother to chain themselves together at the ankles in two pairs and a group of three.

The silence from Big Brother made the housemates suspicious, and soon began to speculate that one group would be evicted.

This was further fuelled when Big Brother locked the bedroom, forcing them all into the living room.

"Who's it going to be?" wondered Alex, adding: "I wish I'd had a shave."

"There's a lot going on out there today," remarked Vinnie, who stated his opinion that "there's only one going".

Nicola was not convinced, and said: "No one's going today I think. They wouldn't be that mean, making us go out looking like we do."

Vinnie then considered that because Stephanie, Nicola and Jonas had been chained together in a three rather than a pair, they might be nominated.

"Don't scare them," Ivana told him.

"It's not for hours whatever it is," commented Stephanie, while Jonas remarked that if he was evicted he could go "straight to the cinema and watch Avatar".

As the day turned to dusk, some of the housemates went outside to see if the crowd lights had been turned on, and were relieved to find them off.

This seemed to close the subject for Ivana, who said: "If the lights are not on, it must be tomorrow."

Muut uutiset:

Bookies take "thrashing" after eviction:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ction.html

Big Brother breaks lie-in promise:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... omise.html

Jonas admits to being 'in awe' of Vinnie:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... innie.html

Dane offered stint in 'secret place':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... place.html

Dane and Jonas have 'boys' night in':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ht-in.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 25 Tammi 2010 17:59

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane offered stint in 'secret place'

Kuva

Dane was called into the diary room yesterday, to be offered a reward for being the house's keeper of the key.

The former Another Level star has been guarding a wooden key won by Sisqo in last week's 'kamikaze karaoke' task, since it was returned to the house after Sov took it with her when she was voted off the show.

"Sounds good," said Dane, as Big Brother informed him that he and a housemate of his choice would have access to a "very special secret place" once all the other celebrities were in bed.

After some consideration the singer chose Jonas as the person he wanted to join him, and later on told the bemused Swede what was in store as he smoked a cigarette in the garden.

"Jonas, we're going to a special place. I can only take one person with me," Dane explained. "But we have to do it when everyone else is asleep. And we're allowed to go in there for as long as we want."

Visibly thrilled with the idea, Jonas celebrated the plan by giving Dane a high five.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane and Jonas have 'boys' night in'

Kuva

As soon as their fellow housemates were in bed, keeper of the key Dane and his chosen companion Jonas finally got the chance to head to Big Brother's 'secret place'.

After a chat in the kitchen about what they were hoping to find in the mystery room - beer, food and a pool table, according to the Channel 4 website - the pair deemed it safe to sneak away from the house to uncover the secret room.

The duo found that they had been treated to beer and pizza, as well as a video game console.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephen, Sisqo slam "ruthless" Nicola

Kuva

Stephen and Sisqo have branded Nicola "ruthless" and "creepy" since being evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house on Friday.

Speaking about the 27-year-old, who is now among the bookies' favourites to win the show, Sisqo revealed: "She's a fairy princess in a little bubble with her perfect little life, but is sheltered from the real world. She lives in her own world. She ended up getting really ruthless."

Meanwhile Stephen, who made no secret of his dislike for the glamour model while they were in the house, was particularly scathing. "She seems lovely and sweet but I think she is totally creepy," he said. "I think there are people in the house who probably have demonic manifestations that they are unaware of."

Dane also came under fire from the born-again Christian. "He may be utilising some of the forces of darkness," he warned.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katie Price eyes Wednesday exit for Alex

Kuva

Katie Price has reportedly revealed that she is desperate to be reunited with her boyfriend Alex, and is urging friends and family to stop voting for him to win the show so that he will face eviction on Wednesday.

The glamour model is hoping that the cage fighter will be evicted before Friday's final and, according to the Daily Star, has instructed her inner circle to cast their votes in favour of Vinnie and Dane instead.

"The last few weeks have been pretty tough for Kate," reveals a source. "She is very rarely on her own and she can't handle it at all... Kate will do anything to get Alex home so he can shower her with attention like she is used to."

Price has used social networking sites to show she is missing her boyfriend. "Ahhhh cant wait for alex to get out," she wrote on Facebook. "Sooo missing him, 8 more sleeps then i don’t have to sleep like a starfish in bed."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie dispenses verruca advice

Kuva

Vinnie stepped in with some verruca advice last night, as Alex tackled his foot with a file and cream.

"You know what – how I got rid of mine? I kept shaving it with a razor," said Vinnie, before heading over to Alex's bed to take a closer look at the situation.

"You can't even see it. There's hardly anything there," complained Alex, as he filed the offending ailment with an emery board.

"There it is there," said Vinnie. "You want to get a razor and just shoop shoop shoop," he advised.

Alex was then called to the Diary Room by Big Brother, but the former footballer continued to offer his tips on verruca removal regardless. "Listen to me, I've done them before, right? Get a razor... That little black thing will come out and you'll be left with a tiny hole."

Vinnie remained unimpressed with the way Alex was tackling the problem, however. "That ain't doing nothing at the moment, I promise you. That ain't doing nothing because it ain't getting into the core."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sisqo: 'I was competition for Vinnie'

Kuva

Sisqo has claimed that Vinnie saw him as a threat in the Big Brother house.

Following his eviction on Friday, the 'Thong Song' star answered questions on the Channel 4 website and was asked whether Vinnie feared him in the house.

"I would say that probably Vinnie was more fearful of me as a competitor in the house," he said. "I'll just leave it at that."

Sisqo was also asked whether he found Ivana or Stephanie more attractive and joked: "Well, Ivana's pretty fit but I'd have to go with Stephanie."

Since leaving the house, Sisqo has described Nicola as "ruthless".
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katie Price 'insisted on seeing Alex'

Kuva

Katie Price reportedly insisted on seeing Alex when she visited the Big Brother studios recently.

Price came to the studios to support her friend Michelle Heaton, who appeared on Big Brother's Big Mouth last week.

However, The People reports that she thought she would be allowed to see Alex and was angry when producers refused.

"She was determined to see him as she was so close to him at Elstree," a source said. "Jordan seriously thought the rules could be bent and no-one would know if she got a few minutes with Alex. But as soon as she asked, producers explained the Big Brother rules are adhered to very strictly."

The insider added: "At first she was saying quite calmly, 'It's all right. I only need five minutes with Alex, no-one needs to know'. But once it was spelt out the rules can't be bent unless there are serious health and safety issues, she flipped.

"She was screaming, 'Get him out of there. I want to see my Alex. I can't be alone anymore'. She was very angry and now she longs to have Alex back in her arms. What upset her even more was she was so near to him but had no way of getting to see him in the flesh."

Price is reportedly hoping that Alex will be evicted on Wednesday so she can see him again.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Peter Andre 'rules out BB appearance'

Kuva

Peter Andre has denied rumours that he will become a Celebrity Big Brother housemate.

Several reports have linked Andre to the show since Katie Price's current partner Alex Reid and her ex-boyfriend Dane Bowers entered the house.

The housemates themselves have also wondered whether Andre will enter, with Vinnie arguing that it would be "maximum impact".

However, writing on his Twitter page, Andre said: "No, definitely not going in BB house."

Andre recently said that he might start watching the show.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephen: 'I think Vinnie could lose it'

Kuva

Stephen has revealed that he was scared of Vinnie during his stay in the Big Brother house.

The actor, who was evicted on Friday, also told the News of the World that some members of the house have "demonic manifestations".

"There's a presence of darkness in there and it's only going to get worse as the stress continues," he explained. "There are a couple of people in there who have demonic manifestations. Things will get very tense."

He added that one of the housemates was "evil", but continued: "They weren't even aware of it. This person was operating from the dark side. I'm not allowed to say who it was."

However, Stephen openly criticised Vinnie, saying: "I felt fear every second of the day. I think Vinnie could lose it in the house."

He also suggested that Dane could beat the former footballer to the Big Brother crown.

"Dane is really smart and funny," he explained. "But he may be utilising the forces of darkness. If anyone thinks Vinnie is a shoo-in to win because of his fame and reputation I think Dane is a serious threat and contender."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Belo: 'Vinnie is being self-destructive'

Kuva

Brian Belo has described Vinnie as "self-destructive".

Writing for Heatworld, the former housemate suggested that Vinnie is ruining his chances of winning Big Brother.

"I think Vinnie has been a good housemate, but he could learn some humility," Belo said. "His cockiness and arrogance could lose him his CBB crown, which would be an incredible shame. There's nothing more the British public would like to see than Vinnie Jones winning Celebrity Big Brother.

"If he didn't get so easily wound up and stopped dishing out rules and chilled out a bit more, he would actually start to enjoy himself."

Belo added that Vinnie still has "moments of brilliance" but suggested that Dane could beat him to victory.

"Dane Bowers is definitely coming out of his shell now," he explained. "The Tree of Temptation giving him the key task was great. Even though Dane had to be handed a plot by Big Brother rather than start it himself, he still dealt with it fantastically.

"Dane could now be a strong contender to win if Vinnie carries on being self-destructive."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Mikey: 'Tree of Temptation should win'

Kuva

Big Brother 9 runner-up Mikey Hughes has argued that the Tree of Temptation should win this year's show.

Hughes claimed that the talking prop is the real star of the current celebrity series and dismissed the contestants, claiming that none of them "deserve to win".

"The tree has been the most entertaining by far, especially when it pulled up Dane about his failure to ruin the dinner, he should have thrown a few scotch bonnets in," said the Scottish reality TV star.

Speaking about the celebrities, Hughes added: "Vinnie is another control freak like Rex Newmark from BB9. Alex winning will just increase the share price of Katie Price PLC.

"Dane has a hot head, look at his scar - and he bullied Lady Sov. Jonas blew his chances exposing the tree and getting involved with from Russia with Love Katia. Nicola hangs off Vinnie's every word. Ivana has proved rich people can clean dishes, big wow.

"Stephanie is desperate to win and probably nominated Ivana, her so-called best friend in the house, as she sees her as the main competition for the mature vote."

Hughes will be attending the Glasgow auditions for the final Big Brother series on January 30.
Muut uutiset:

McCall: 'BB is going out on a high':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -high.html

Davina McCall predicts 'fresh' final BB:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... al-bb.html

Bookies tip Dane Bowers for CBB success:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ccess.html

Dane: 'Price's autobiography is made up':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... de-up.html

Ivana wins fake award on 'CBB':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... n-cbb.html

Nicola T to launch pop career after CBB:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... r-cbb.html

Vinnie asks for Alex's T-shirt:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... shirt.html

Ivana discovers truth about award:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... award.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Tammi 2010 16:32

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex 'won't deny cross-dressing reports'

Kuva

Alex said yesterday that he will never deny that he is a cross-dresser.

In a video posted on the Channel 4 website, the cagefighter admitted that he had probably inflamed the press coverage of his decision to wear women's clothing.

"So are you going to go out of here now and say, 'Alright, I had a laugh, it's backfired on me, but I am not a crossdresser'?" Vinnie asked him.

"No, why would I say that?" Alex replied. "Does it matter? I just won't talk about it."

Stephanie agreed with Vinnie's suggestion, while Nicola advised Alex that he should refuse to answer questions on the matter.

"The reason I talked about it in here is because this is one of the reasons I'm in here," Alex explained. "Everyone's talking about it, everyone's joking about it. It's a bit irresponsible of me to just say, to be like a cat, not saying a word."

Vinnie told him to dismiss the speculation during his eviction interview, but Alex replied: "Why? I'm putting down cross-dressers then, I'm putting down gay people."

The group immediately disagreed but Alex stood firm, arguing that the speculation isn't "a big deal".

"What's your problem with cross-dressers?" he added. "It doesn't matter."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates hold BB awards ceremony

Kuva

Last night the housemates enjoyed a Big Brother awards ceremony.

The group won the party after successfully convincing Ivana that she had received an award for 'Best International Businesswoman On A Reality TV Show'.

The Channel 4 website reports that as well as being treated to champagne, strawberries, canapés and a chocolate fountain, the celebrities were each given a luxury goodie bag.

The housemates also took it in turns to choose award categories and pick the winners, who were rewarded with red silk sashes.

Dane decided that Jonas should win the award for 'Least Famous Housemate', Vinnie was picked for the 'Most Famous Housemate' category, and Nicola was named the 'Most Attractive Housemate'.

Other categories at the ceremony included 'Bitchiest Housemate', 'Least Intelligent Housemate' and 'Housemate Most Likely To Win'.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Jonas, Nicola give Alex a fake tan

Kuva

Jonas and Nicola decided to help Alex with his fake tan last night.

Alex found the product in the goodie bag he received at the awards ceremony and was soon standing naked in the shower.

In a video on the Channel 4 website, Jonas began to apply the tan but joked: "What will your girlfriend think, mate?"

"Forget the girlfriend," Alex replied. "What do you think the rest of the nation's going to think?"

Nicola also decided to help and sprayed Alex as he protected his modesty with a towel. However, after applying the tan to his bottom she refused to rub it in, instead deciding to wave her hand in front of it to help it dry.

Vinnie and Dane joined the group and laughed as they watched the scene, but Alex soon began to worry that his stylists had been too thorough.

According to the official Twitter feed, the housemates failed to reassure him and instead announced that he looked like an "oompa loompa".
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Heidi: 'BB allowed prescription drugs'

Kuva

Heidi has revealed that Big Brother allowed her to take prescription drugs during her stay in the house.

The former madam, who was the second housemate to be evicted, also claimed that Ivana has been "popping" pills.

In an interview with Heat, Heidi was asked how the group had coped without drugs or alcohol.

"How do you know there's no drugs in there?" she replied. "When Ivana came in, I asked her, 'Do you have any valium?' She's like, 'Nooo'. I'm sure she does. I'm sure I saw her popping something at night. I don't know what she was popping, but she was doing it right before bed."

Heidi added that she had spent the first few days of Big Brother in bed and had asked to leave because she needed her prescription drugs.

"I hadn't taken my medication," she explained. "I'm an old drug addict. I gotta take all my medication or else my personality will get ahead of itself.

"As soon as I got my medication, I was like, 'There's no problem'."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Viewers 'complain about BB sex chat'

Kuva

Viewers have reportedly complained after some of the housemates chatted about their sexual experiences.

During a game of 'I Have Never' broadcast on Sunday's show, Jonas admitted that he had masturbated in the Big Brother house while Dane and Alex confessed to 'fivesomes'.

Nicola also joined in and asked her fellow housemates whether they have ever used sex toys anally.

However, The Sun claims that broadcasting watchdog Ofcom has received several complaints about the discussion, which was aired before the 9pm watershed.

Meanwhile, Mediawatch reportedly described the conversation as "inappropriate".
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephanie 'hurt' by bitchiest award

Kuva

Stephanie has revealed to Ivana that she feels 'hurt' after being nominated as the bitchiest housemate at last night's award ceremony.

The ladies woke early and were chatting in the living room, when the topic of conversation turned to the awards party they won after successfully completing a task.

A video on the Channel 4 website shows Stephanie say: "I was very hurt that I was the bitchiest.

"That's a title that I've had for many years but it's not true. I may be lots of things but I'm not a bitch," she told the socialite.

Ivana then put forward her view that Dane should not have given Jonas the title 'least famous housemate'.

"It should really go to Nicki," she said, continuing: "I mean she's page 3, come on."

Stephanie reasoned that she'd never heard of Jonas before she entered the house, to which Ivana replied: "Neither did I. But obviously he has a huge base, he's going on tour in America... He was in Russia, he was in Dubai."

Stephanie seemed convinced, nodding in agreement as Ivana continued: "What Nicki does? Pose few times on page 3 (sic)?"

She then commented that Jonas was "very hurt" by the title, but Stephanie remarked, "So was I", adding that they were "just being kind" to Nicola.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Ivana: 'Don't trust Big Brother'

Kuva

Ivana and Stephanie have this morning shared feelings of anxiety over Big Brother's games.

The pair were the subject of a prank yesterday, during which Ivana was tricked into believing she had won a non-existent award, which Stephanie was then tasked to destroy.

Speaking about the previous day's events, Ivana said: "It was funny last night... The whole day. But now I know that Big Brother is a liar. Naughty, naughty Big Brother."

"A liar," agreed Stephanie.

Ivana continued: "I said when I heard the task, I said 'Big Brother, this is a prank'. I didn't trust it."

The video on the Channel 4 website shows Stephanie remark: "It [Big Brother] makes us lie."

Speaking about her part in yesterday's plot, the actress continued: "I felt terrible, that's what gave me a migraine. I can act but I'm not duplicitous. I was twisted up inside."

The housemates were given an awards party last night after Stephanie successfully sabotaged Ivana's fake award by smashing it on the floor.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Heidi: 'Katie Price will dump Alex Reid'

Kuva

Heidi Fleiss has said that Katie Price must be stupid if she is dating Alex Reid.

The Hollywood Madam, who was the second star to be evicted from the show, told Heat that she knew little of Price before her stint in the house.

Heidi said: "She's super-duper famous here, right? But before, I thought Jordan was a dude. She's pretty, but she's got to be dumb as fuck to be with Alex.

"He's totally in love with her. He said he wants to spend the rest of his life with her. She'll dump him. It sounds like she tears through men."

She added: "It sounds like she really liked Dane years ago. I heard they made a sex tape or something. Gross.

"I can understand anyone going out with Dane, but I couldn't understand anyone going out with Alex Reid."

Heidi described Dane as an "awesome guy", but said that Alex is "only a bodybuilder to distract from his ugly face".

Of Vinnie Jones, she added: "He's hot as hell - I'd go with him in a second. He's just too pure for me. I don't deserve a guy that good."
Muut uutiset:

Stephanie attacks Alex over award:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... award.html

Bookies halve Alex's odds of victory:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ctory.html

Housemates given Lionel Richie task:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -task.html

Katie Price 'insanely jealous' of Alex:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -alex.html

Kym Marsh: 'Lady Sovereign is spoilt brat':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -brat.html

McCall changes opinion of Alex Reid:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -reid.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Tammi 2010 09:12

The Sun kirjoitti:Davina in the house

Kuva
McCall ... animal disguise

DAVINA McCall will enter the Big Brother house for the first time during the middle of a series tonight.

The show host, 42, is set to stay for several hours but will not sleep over or reveal her identity. The stunt is her way of marking the last Celebrity BB.

Two housemates will be evicted tonight. The first is likely to be kicked out while in an animal costume - after all the celebs dress up for a task.

Davina is then expected to go in wearing the evicted star's animal disguise - and as no one is allowed to speak they are unlikely to recognise her.

A source said: "This is a perfect way of giving Davina a taste of house life."

Ivana and Stephanie are the favourites for the axe.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Tammi 2010 19:39

Win market:

Paddy Power

Alex 1.91 <-- 10
Dane 3.75 <-- 2.62
Vinnie 5 <-- 2.62
Jonas/Basshunter 11 <-- 15
Nicola 15 <-- 4.5
Stephanie 21 <-- 9
Ivana 41

Bet 365

Alex 2 <-- 10
Dane 4.3 <-- 3
Vinnie 5.5 <-- 3.25
Jonas/Basshunter 10 <-- 15
Nicola 15 <-- 4.5
Stephanie 23 <-- 9
Ivana 51 <-- 41

Betfair

Alex 1.97 <-- 9.5
Dane 4.3 <-- 3.23
Vinnie 6.1 <-- 3.52
Jonas/Basshunter 15.3 <-- 14.3
Nicola 20 <-- 5
Stephanie 26 <-- 11.5
Ivana 95 <-- 48

William Hill

Alex 1.91 <-- 9.5
Dane 3.75 <-- 2.75
Vinnie 5 <-- 3.76
Jonas/Basshunter 11 <-- 13
Nicola 13 <-- 4.5
Stephanie 21 <-- 9
Ivana 51 <-- 34

Ladbrokes

Alex 2
Dane 3.5
Vinnie 5
Jonas/Basshunter 9
Nicola 11
Stephanie 21
Ivana 67

Coral

Alex 1.91
Dane 3.5
Vinnie 6
Jonas/Basshunter 11
Nicola 12
Stephanie 26
Ivana 67
Next Eviction:

Paddy Power

Ivana 1.33
Stephanie 7
Jonas/Basshunter 9
Nicola 11
Vinnie 13
Alex 34
Dane 41

Ladbrokes

Ivana 1.33
Stephanie 8
Nicola 9
Jonas/Basshunter 10
Vinnie 15
Alex 34
Dane 51

William Hill

Ivana 1.33
Stephanie 8
Jonas/Basshunter 9
Nicola 12
Vinnie 13
Alex 26
Dane 41

Betfair

Ivana 1.26
Stephanie 6.7
Jonas/Basshunter 10
Nicola 14.3
Vinnie 17.6
Alex 48
Dane 52

Seventh Eviction:

Boylesports

Ivana 6
Stephanie 3.25
Jonas/Basshunter 4.3
Nicola 4.3
Vinnie 9
Alex 26
Dane 26

Paddy Power

Ivana 6
Stephanie 3
Jonas/Basshunter 4.3
Nicola 3.5
Vinnie 7.5
Alex 26
Dane 26

Betfair

Stephanie 3.42
Nicola 3.47
Jonas/Basshunter 3.94
Ivana 5.5
Vinnie 7.8
Dane 27
Alex 34

Double Eviction:

Betfair

Ivana / Stephanie 2.42
Ivana / Jonas 2.52
Ivana / Nicola 2.9
Ivana / Vinnie 6.7
Stephanie / Nicola 11.9
Jonas / Nicola 14.3
Jonas / Stephanie 14.3
Ivana / Dane 14.3
Ivana / Alex 19.1
Jonas / Vinnie 24
Nicola / Vinnie 24
Stephanie / Vinnie 24
Nicola / Dane 48
Stephanie / Dane 95
Vinnie / Dane 95
Alex / Nicola 95
Alex / Stephanie 95
Alex / Vinnie 95
Jonas / Alex 95
Jonas / Dane 95
Alex / Dane 190
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Tammi 2010 22:39

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Katie Price 'insanely jealous' of Alex

Kuva

Katie Price is reported to be "insane" with jealousy over Alex Reid's success in Celebrity Big Brother.

The glamour model fears that the cage fighter may feel he would be better off without her once he leaves the Big Brother house, according to the Daily Star.

A friend of Price said: "Kate can be so obsessive and controlling that she can become a little psychotic about things."

The source added that while Price is proud of her boyfriend, she is also worried that his celebrity status may overtake her own.

The newspaper further reports that she has bombarded the former Hollyoaks actor's representative and family with phone calls in an attempt to discover what his future intentions are.

Reid is now the bookmakers' third favourite to win the final series of the Channel 4 reality show.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Kym Marsh: 'Lady Sovereign is spoilt brat'

Kuva

Kym Marsh has hit out at Lady Sovereign for her behaviour in the Big Brother house.

Writing for new magazine, the Coronation Street actress described the rapper as a "spoilt brat" and selected the musician's eviction as her favourite moment of the series.

"I really liked her at first. But she got right on my nerves in the end. How could she think it was alright for other people to cook her dinner and then just wash her own plate?" the Popstar to Operastar contestant asked.

"She needs to learn some manners."

Marsh, who portrays Weatherfield barmaid Michelle Connor, also criticised Lady Sovereign for her immature behaviour while in the celebrity compound.

"She acted like a stroppy teenager despite being 24 years old," she continued. "When I was 24 I had two kids to look after and was carving a career for myself.

"If her plan was to go into the house to revamp her image and relaunch her career, I don't think she did a good job."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:McCall changes opinion of Alex Reid

Kuva

Davina McCall has admitted that her opinion of Alex Reid has changed during his time on Celebrity Big Brother.

Speaking at the National Television Awards, the Big Brother host told new magazine that she has warmed to the cage fighter over time.

"I thought he was a bit of a doofus before he entered the house," she said. "But he actually seems like a really nice guy."

The presenter of Got to Dance also hinted that the current and supposedly final series of Celebrity Big Brother may not be the last.

She added: "We might be back one day. Who knows?"

McCall's admission comes a few days after show insiders reportedly revealed that they believe the programme may return at some point in the future.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Reid has therapist aka his "mind man"

Kuva

The mother of Alex Reid has revealed that her son consults an emotional freedom therapist about his relationship with Katie Price.

In an interview with new magazine, Carol Reid was asked if she worries about the cage fighter's relationship with the glamour model.

"Of course I do," she replied. "Apart from Katie, Alex speaks to an emotional freedom therapy specialist - he calls him his mind man. Because if this goes wrong, it's going to go really wrong."

Emotional freedom therapy is described as a needle-free version of acupuncture.

Practitioners claim that tapping pressure points on the body can help control negative emotions.

It is said to be of use for people who lead stressful lives, wish to lose weight, quit smoking or improve one's physical performance.

Price is reported to be "insanely jealous" of the popularity her boyfriend has won since entering the Big Brother house.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Carr comments on 'CBB' housemates

Kuva

Alan Carr has shared his thoughts on the celebrities and events of this year's Celebrity Big Brother.

Speaking to Now magazine, the comedian commented on how the shenanigans of the series tempted him to get back into watching the Channel 4 reality show.

"I fell back in love with Celebrity Big Brother this year," he said. "Vinnie Jones is my favourite, but the best moment was Ivana Trump helping Stephanie Beacham to get cat food out of her ear. Amazing!"

The former Sunday Night Project host also said that he found a comment made by Stephen Baldwin to Alex Reid particularly amusing to watch.

"I also liked Stephen Baldwin telling Alex Reid he could be the next James Bond and watching him believe it."

The presenter previously remarked in a tweet to support Trump that he was intrigued by Beacham's relationship with the Czech socialite.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Reid estimated to earn over £500k

Kuva

Alex Reid could potentially earn a total of £605,000 after he leaves the Big Brother house, a magazine has estimated.

According to Now magazine, the cage fighter will reportedly be paid £50,000 for his first solo magazine deal and £10,000 for the following ten that may follow.

Joint interviews with his girlfriend Katie Price could earn him £100,000 per exclusive, meaning that if the couple give eight in the next year and split the earnings 25/75, he would receive £200,000.

The former Hollyoaks actor has also been rumoured to be making up to five films for which he could pocket £50,000.

Finally a reported series of appearances at UFC fights, sales from a fitness DVD and an energy drink endorsement deal could potentially boost his earnings up to the magazine's grand total of £605,000.

Bookmakers have halved Reid's odds of winning the show when the series comes to an end this Friday.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Fleiss: 'Reid is definitely gay'

Kuva

Heidi Fleiss has commented further on her belief that her former housemate Alex Reid is gay.

In an interview with Heat magazine, the Hollywood madam said that she is certain the cage fighter is either gay or has homosexual tendencies.

"Definitely Alex is gay," she said. "Or has some gay in him. I'm sure he has been with men - I can tell by the way he talks.

Fleiss later explained that Reid's behaviour around Swedish DJ Jonas Erik Altberg added to her suspicions.

"The way he played with Jonas was weird," she continued. "Jonas was telling a story about how in Sweden he kissed his best friend so his best friend could get laid, and Alex looked like he was getting really turned on.

"He looked like he was getting a hard-on and everything."

Fleiss claimed in the same interview that Katie Price must be "dumb as fuck" to be dating the former Hollyoaks actor.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Campaign launched to save 'CBB'

Kuva

A campaign has been launched by Heat magazine to prevent Celebrity Big Brother from being dropped by Channel 4.

The campaign, entitled "Save our Celebrity Big Brother!", details why the magazine believes the show should remain and is explained by TV and Reviews Editor Boyd Hilton.

He said: "Far from saving us from from lowest-common-denominator-tawdriness, what you Channel 4 dudes and dudettes have actually ended up doing is getting rid of one of the most joyously unpredictable television programmes of recent times."

Hilton continues, saying that he hopes the producers will reconsider because the show "guarantees moments of unbeatable TV platinum every night of its run".

He added: "Where else can you watch a Christian evangelist Hollywood nutjob [Stephen] trying to recruit an orange, over-muscled, cage-fighting Jordan-loving doofbag [Alex] into his God squad?"

Channel 4 confirmed speculation last August that 2010 would be the final year that it would broadcast Big Brother.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie: 'Ivana will forget about us'
Kuva

Vinnie and Stephanie were this morning in agreement over Ivana's motives for appearing on the show.

The pair woke early and sat chatting on the sofas while the other housemates slept.

Speaking about the socialite, they both agreed that the show was merely a business deal for Ivana, and that she wasn't interested in making lasting friendships.

Vinnie stated: "She's all business. This is completely business.

"I'll be amazed if you stay in contact with her," he continued, as shown on the Channel 4 website.

As Stephanie nodded in agreement, Vinnie added: "She'll be on to the next project... The minute that door shuts, she'll forget about all of us."

Stephanie agreed with the actor's remarks, commenting: "There is no doubt that unless you're in the Forbes 500, why should she even talk to you? It is absolutely that."

Vinnie then added that Ivana is"great" and a "lovely girl", but "on a mission".

"We're just pawns for three weeks to her," he said.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:New celebrity to join house this evening

Kuva

A new housemate will join Celebrity Big Brother tonight.

Channel 4's online correspondent Emma Willis confirmed the news and dropped several hints of who it might be.

"I can reveal another celebrity will be entering the Big Brother house. But will they come-a-chameleon and then leave, will it be a priceless gift for Alex if he gets to stay?" she said, teasing Boy George and Katie Price.

She then hinted at Pamela Anderson and MC Hammer, saying: "We will be on bay watch all evening to let you know what's going on. So hammer home those messages to us."

It has been rumoured that show presenter Davina McCall will be joining the housemates.

The mystery celebrity will enter the compound during tonight's eviction show at 9pm.
Muut uutiset:

Vinnie plays bedtime prank on Alex:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -alex.html

George Lamb backs Dane for CBB win:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... b-win.html

McCall: 'The more reality TV the better':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... etter.html

Housemates learn of tonight's eviction:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ction.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Tammi 2010 01:06

Häätöspoileri:

Viidentenä CBB7 -talosta häädettävä asukas on...
| +
Ivana Trump.....!!! Häätöprosentti: 5,74 %

Kuudentena CBB7 -talosta häädettävä asukas on...
| +
Nicola T.....!!! Häätöprosentti: 6,15 %
Lisäspoileri:
| +
Davina on astunut sisään CBB7 taloon kana-puvussa esittäen olevansa "Nicola"...!!!
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Tammi 2010 18:16

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Davina: "It was the best evening ever!"

Kuva

Davina McCall has described her short stint as a celebrity on Big Brother as the "best evening ever".

The show presenter entered the house tonight in the guise of Nicola, who had been wearing a chicken costume prior to her secret Diary Room eviction.

No sooner had the presenter entered the living room, however, than the suspicions of her fellow housemates were aroused. "That's not Nic," Vinnie said straight away, winning the agreement of the other finalists. After a few hours in the house, Davina confirmed their speculation by removing her chicken head to reveal her true identity.

Speaking later to Channel 4's online correspondent Emma Willis on CBB's Big Mouth, Davina said that the 11-year wait to enter the house as a celebrity was "worth it".

"It was the best evening ever," she said, revealing a toothbrush and some body spray that she stole from the group.

Davina told Nicola, who was also on the show, that she initially felt threatened: "It was really menacing because they really didn't like someone coming in, they didn't know where you had gone.

"They just didn't know who I was, why I was there, and what I was going to do. And the boys just started walking towards me."

Davina admitted that even if she had not been rumbled by the group, she would not have stayed in the house much longer. She said: "I wouldn't have stayed overnight because Matthew - my husband - likes to keep one little bit of me for himself and that is me sleeping."

She added that she had unsuccessfully attempted to fart during her time on the show.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie tells Tree: "I'm not doing it"

Kuva

Vinnie was issued with a task by The Tree Of Temptation as he was training in the garden yesterday.

The former footballer was told that he must cry when telling housemates over lunch that they mean more to him than some of his friends in the outside world.

According to Channel 4, he was also tasked with revealing to Alex that he has cross dressed in the past and enjoyed the experience. "I'm not doing it," said Vinnie, who looked stony-faced at the prospect.

"You might even get a part in a rom-com!" the tree whispered, as Vinnie went away to give his quest more thought before making a final decision.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie accepts Tree Of Temptation task

Kuva

Vinnie put the good of the CBB house before himself yesterday when he agreed to carry out a challenge set down by the Tree Of Temptation.

The actor had earlier said that he was unwilling to lie to group members under the task.

When warned that the tree would show its wrath to the rest of the housemates should he fail, Channel 4 reports that the movie hardman changed his mind and said that he would do what he was told to "protect" those around him.

Under the directive, Vinnie was told to tearfully tell the group that he feels closer to them than to some of his friends on the outside world. He was also tasked with telling Alex that he has previously cross dressed and enjoyed the experience.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Vinnie rewarded by Tree Of Temptation

Kuva

Vinnie was awarded with the highlights of a football match after he successfully hoodwinked his fellow celebrities under a Tree Of Temptation challenge.

The actor persuaded Alex that he previously cross dressed and enjoyed it, then pretended to the group that he was upset because of the magnitude of the friendships he has made on the show.

Housemates looked on in concern as Vinnie was 'overcome' with emotion to such an extent that he had to leave the lunch table.

According to Channel 4, The Tree Of Temptation rewarded Vinnie with highlights of Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United in the FA Cup. "Penalty!" Vinnie shouted, as the match's final dramatic moments played out.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane wows Jonas with hairdressing skills

Kuva

Dane took on the role of CBB barber after being asked by Jonas for a haircut yesterday.

The Another Level singer was given the challenge after impressing Jonas with his sideburn trimming skills.

According to Channel 4, the Swede was concerned about the length of his hair and approached Dane for a quick trim. "I'll get the sharpest scissors I can find!" Vinnie joked.

"When did you become a hairdresser?” Alex asked, viewing the trimming session which was unfolding before him. "Today," came Dane's reply.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housewife claims Jonas wrecked marriage

Kuva

A mother-of-three has claimed that her marriage is in ruins because of a secret romp that she had with Jonas just weeks before he entered CBB.

Laura Stokes, 26, reportedly said that she never thought she would see the Swedish DJ again until he appeared on the Channel 4 reality show to her 'horror'.

"I have something to admit," Stokes told her 28-year-old husband, according to The Sun. "The night I went to see Basshunter I slept with Jonas."

Stokes, who lives in Aberdeen, said she regrets the "drunken" incident and loves her husband, who has not spoken to her since her admission.

She claimed that Jonas used the same chat-up lines that he said to Katia, adding: "He didn't offer me a drink. He just pushed me on the bed, then it was clothes off - him on top. It was so horrible. He is well hung but he didn't know what to do with it. I'd never been unfaithful before."

Stokes added that Jonas has now ruined one of her favourite shows. "It made me cringe to see him because I love Big Brother. I just don't want him to win," she said.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex shocked to make final five

Kuva

Alex admitted that he is baffled to have made it into the final five during a chat with Vinnie and Dane.

"I thought I'd get two weeks, because I thought that's when the minimum we can go [is]," said the cage fighter, who is now preparing for the last two days in the Celebrity Big Brother house after escaping last night's eviction.

"I thought the same," nodded Dane. "Two, two-and-a-half weeks."

The trio went on to discuss people's perception of them in the outside world, with Vinnie wondering if Alex's girlfriend Katie Price had been watching him.

"Do you think someone will be proud of you, Al?" asked Vinnie. Alex responded that he doesn't know, as it could all change depending on how well he does from now on.

"Well... you're in the final," reasoned the former footballer, while Dane chipped in: "Yeah! Something must be going right, mate."

"If you got the most boos, you reckon, as soon as the public got a vote you should have been out," added Vinnie.

"You've definitely changed something," mused Dane, as Alex concluded that he must not be hated in the outside world after all.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex: 'Ivana is quite sweet to me'

Kuva

Talk turned to evictee Ivana last night as Vinnie noticed that Alex had acquired a new eye mask.

"Where did you get that blindfold?" queried Vinnie, as he, Alex and Dane lay on their beds chatting.

The cage fighter denied stealing the eye mask, telling his fellow housemates that it had been given to him by Ivana. "She is quite sweet to me, actually," he said.

Dane agreed, saying: "I think she's a nice woman. She just does your head in with all the panicking."

Alex then laughed as he told the others that he is only four years younger than Ivana's current husband. "He'll be over the hill in a couple of years," he joked.

"He's nearly young enough to be my son!" exclaimed Vinnie.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex becomes bookies' favourite to win

Kuva

Alex has overtaken Vinnie and Dane as favourite to be crowned winner of the final Celebrity Big Brother after bookies slashed his odds to 8/11.

According to the Daily Star, the cage fighter is now hotly tipped to pip the his rivals to the post after betting experts warned that former favourite Vinnie ruined his chances with talk of his extravagant lifestyle and his opinion that he will win.

A show insider told the newspaper: "Barring a massive shock, the winner will be Alex, Dane or Vinnie. But from early figures, it's Alex's to [win]. The public really seem to be warming to him."

Vinnie has reportedly slipped behind both Alex and Dane in the show's official voting figures.
Muut uutiset:

Nicola: 'I kept staring at Jonas's crotch':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... rotch.html

Ivana denies Heidi drug claims:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... laims.html

Nicola: 'Alex smitten with Katie Price':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... price.html

Nicola T's lover annoyed with Dane:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -dane.html

Dane: 'I knew it was Davina last night':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... night.html

Jonas, Dane: 'Alex isn't very intelligent':
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... igent.html
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”