Celebrity Big Brother 7

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 7

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Helmi 2010 08:05

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex Reid 'shocked by Price's cash plans'

Kuva

Katie Price and Alex Reid's marriage is in trouble because the cage fighter is tired of his wife's focus on money-making, a report has claimed.

According to the Daily Star, Price has left Reid stunned by coming up with plans for a wedding party, honeymoon and new home, which they would subsequently speak about in a series of paid interviews.

Reid reportedly told friends: "This last week has knocked me for six. Kate is full of ideas about the future, but right now all I want to do is get on with my training.

"I'm exhausted after everything that's gone on in the last few days. Who knows what's next? Never underestimate Mrs Reid - she will be busy no matter what."

A source added: "Alex knows the year ahead will be mapped out already. He is having second thoughts but is too scared to try to talk to her about it."

Last week, it was reported that Reid felt he had been "tricked" into marrying Price.
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Huhti 2010 19:20

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Bonehead: 'I was asked to do Celeb BB'

Kuva

Ex-Oasis star Paul 'Bonehead' Arthurs has revealed that he was asked to appear on the final series of Celebrity Big Brother.

The guitarist, who appeared on the rock group's first three studio albums, claimed that he was offered £100,000 to appear on the Channel 4 reality show alongside music mogul Alan McGee.

"I got an email before Christmas from Alan McGee he just said, 'Bonehead, do you fancy doing Celebrity Big Brother?'" he told Oasis blog StopCryingYourHeartOut.

"I think the producer got hold of McGee and he said did me and him fancy doing it? I just said, 'No, f**k that mate. I think they offered us about £100,000 each to do it. But I wouldn't do it for £100 f**king million. Sad, sad, I wouldn't do it."

He added: "I watched it about twice when Terry Christian was on it as I used to co-present a radio show with him. I watched it as I knew him, I watched about 20 minutes of each show. It's rubbish. No, I would not do it, I've been approached once and no, I would not do it."

Bonehead walked out of Oasis in 1999 during the recording sessions for their fourth album Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Bacon explains 'Celeb Big Brother' link

Kuva

Richard Bacon has insisted that he was never approached to take part in Celebrity Big Brother.

The TV and radio presenter was rumoured to be appearing on the Channel 4 reality show at the start of the year, but Bacon claimed that the link was a mistake made by the tabloid press.

"Boyd Hilton at Heat magazine told me that all the contestants for the series have nicknames. One of the nicknames was 'Meat' and that list got leaked," he told DS.

"The Daily Star guessed that was me and ran with it. Vinnie Jones clearly heard the rumour that I was going on the show because he then slagged me off in the house!"

He added: "They never approached me to do it and it's not a show that I'd want to do. I like watching and interviewing people from it, but not starring in it myself. Which is handy because it's now dead!"

Bacon, who currently hosts his own show from Mondays to Thursdays on BBC Radio 5 Live, also confessed that he would not be watching the final Big Brother summer series.

"I don't watch main Big Brother because it goes on and on, wasting so many TV hours that I could spend watching The Wire," he said. "There's so many great programmes I haven't watched, I won't commit to an entire summer of Big Brother."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Dane Bowers arrested over 'assault'

Kuva

Dane Bowers has been arrested by Essex police for an alleged assault outside a Travelodge.

Bowers, 30, and an unnamed friend were questioned by police after a fight broke out with two other men in Southend-on-Sea on Sunday. The alleged victims required stitches following the incident.

The Another Level singer and Celebrity Big Brother star was involved in the incident at 3.45am after visiting the Mayhem nightclub, reports the Daily Star.

An Essex police spokesperson confirmed arresting two men, aged 30 and 33, adding: "They have both been released on bail until May 17."

Bowers's spokesperson has denied that his client was the attacker, claiming that he was actually the victim.

"Dane and his friend were provoked into a fight by two men with the outcome that Dane was questioned," they said.

His rep also denied that the fight started when Bowers invited women back to his hotel, commenting: "To the best of our knowledge, the only girls present were girls who had asked to take photos of Dane.

"Dane hopes and expects that the charges will be dropped after the police have completed their examination of the evidence."

They also claimed that Bowers may consider "bringing his own action for assault". "It looks like a case of the perpetrator claiming assault having started a fight," they told The Sun.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Kesä 2010 13:27

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Alex Reid: 'I'd make BB return'

Kuva

Alex Reid has revealed that he would be willing to make a brief return to the Big Brother house.

The cage fighter, who won Celebrity Big Brother in January, spoke about the possibility of a stint in the forthcoming eleventh series, which kicks off tonight.

Writing in his Star magazine column, Reid explained: "I've not been asked to make a guest appearance but I'd happily go back in for a day or two. I look back on my time in the house and I'm glad I did it."

Offering tips to this year's batch of housemates, he continued: "I would advise the contestants to be themselves. Lots of people go in not really knowing who they are. But they need to - even if people don't like them for it, at least they'll respect them. I think that's why I won."

The 34-year-old also admitted that his time in the house helped him to become recognised as his "own entity" after previously being known solely as Katie Price's partner.

Earlier today, Big Brother boss Phil Edgar-Jones announced that a two-week 'Ultimate Champion' series featuring former housemates will air later this year.
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”