Big Brother UK 2009

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Re: Big Brother UK 2009

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 06 Syys 2009 01:55

"Big Brother House, this is Davina. You are live on Channel 4; please do not swear. The lines are closed, the votes have been counted and verified, and I can now reveal... It's now time for you to say your goodbyes. I'm coming to get you!"

nansqi
Uimavalvoja
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja nansqi » 07 Syys 2009 00:54

katoin tänään kaikki loput jaksot, olin ihan itku kurkus näiden loppujen jaksojen kanssa.. Ikävä jää Rodrigoa&Charlieta..... Sophie oli loppua kohti arvattava voittaja, ihan ok :)

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Syys 2009 18:03

Sophie lihoi n. 7-9kg BB-talossa.

Kuva
Kuva

Kuva Kuva
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Marianne
Pähkinäpörriäinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Marianne » 09 Syys 2009 13:58

Sophie on yksi suosikkiasukkaistani bb:ssä koskaan, mutta tämän tyyppisten ihmisten EI KOSKAAN pitäisi voittaa bb:tä, koska sekoavat julkisuudesta täysin. Veikkaan että tästä tulee Jade2: julkisuushakuiset tempaukset menee aina vain överimmiksi ja överimmiksi, neljän vuoden kuluttua britit voi lukea lehdestä tämän tapaisia juttuja: BB-Sophie tilittää: avaruusoliot asensi lähettimet tisseihini!
Toisekseen rikkoi jotain oleellisimpia sääntöjä: kieltäytyi nimeämästä ja oli feikkiromanssi.
Toisaalta olen ihan tyytyväinen, eihän minun tarvitse lukea Sophien sekoilua sitten lehdistä.

David on varmaan tylsin britti-bb-asukki koskaan, neloskauden Stephin jälkeen. Harvoin pidän britti-bb:n asukkeja tylsinä.

Oikea voittojärjestys olisi ollut minusta seuraava 1+2. Sophie ja Rod 3. Charlie 4. Siavash 5. David 0.2

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 13 Syys 2009 13:38

cicena kirjoitti:Yritän tässä googletella kuvia BBUK10:n after partysta, mutta en millään löytänyt. Osaako joku viksu sanoa, mistä kuvia löytyis vai löytyykö vielä ollenkaan?
Sunin sivuilla ainakin jotain.
"Big Brother House, this is Davina. You are live on Channel 4; please do not swear. The lines are closed, the votes have been counted and verified, and I can now reveal... It's now time for you to say your goodbyes. I'm coming to get you!"

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Syys 2009 15:40

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB Sophie: 'I want world's biggest boobs'

Kuva

Big Brother winner Sophie Reade has reaffirmed her interest in going under the knife for another boob job.

The blonde model revealed that surgery would be an ideal way to spend her prize money because she has an ambition to have the world's biggest breasts.

Reade told Nuts magazine that her assets had already increased from a 30GG to a 30H due to her weight gain in the house.

The 20-year-old commented: "They're massive, aren't they? It seemed that every time I looked down, they'd got bigger. I'd be so happy if they kept getting bigger - I want to have the biggest boobs in the world!"

She added: "I've been thinking about having a boob job, but maybe that's greedy. My boobs are like my best friends. I just love boobs - I'm absolutely fascinated by them."

Reade previously discussed her desire to "go massive" and have a "designer vagina" at the Big Brother winner's press conference earlier this month.
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

Brand
Guru

Viesti Kirjoittaja Brand » 25 Syys 2009 09:49

Eikös Noirin lyönyt vetoa jonkun kanssa ettei varmasti mene mihinkään tissikuviin talon jälkeen...
Kuva

K15
http://www.bigfatcrybaby.com/jsp/WAppSe ... wsID=23171

wildgoose
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja wildgoose » 25 Syys 2009 20:47

Brand kirjoitti:Eikös Noirin lyönyt vetoa jonkun kanssa ettei varmasti mene mihinkään tissikuviin talon jälkeen...
Muistaakseni Siavash löi vetoa Noirinin kanssa, siitä oli puhetta viimeisessä Big Mouthissa. Näyttäisi siltä, että BBUK10 eniten tienaava tulee olemaan Noirin, hän vissiin sai alusvaatediilin "The face and body of Ann Summers", joten Sophiella on siinä tekemistä. Jalkapalloilija vielä puuttuu, sellainenhan on jo esim. BBUK7 Imogenilla.

JohnMcCririck
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja JohnMcCririck » 27 Syys 2009 03:40

ja nyt Sophie perässä

Kuva

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Syys 2009 17:48

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB10 Noirin tipped for Ann Summers ads

Kuva

Big Brother star Noirin Kelly is reportedly being lined up as the new face of Ann Summers.

According to the Daily Star, Kelly's recent photoshoots in lads' magazines impressed bosses at the firm, which is currently looking for a new celebrity to front its lingerie campaigns.

An Ann Summers source told the newspaper: "Noirin could be just what we are looking for. She is absolutely gorgeous, with a great 'girl next door' look that men and women will love."

The insider added: "Men will be drooling over her photos while women will want to look as good as her. Watch this space."

Other stars said to be in the frame for the role include Big Brother 7's Imogen Thomas and former Emmerdale actress Roxanne Pallett.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Syys 2009 17:50

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB10 Marcus 'arranges fan meet-up'

Kuva

Big Brother 10 contestant Marcus Akin has announced a party to meet up with all his fans.

The housemate, who finished seventh on this year's show, posted a message on his Facebook fanpage requesting suggestions for a destination.

The 35-year-old currently has 2,128 fans on Facebook and over 23,000 followers on Twitter.

"I've been banging on about this meet for a while. Let's get together and rent a hall, pub, whatever, get a rock/metal DJ, and meet up," wrote Akin. "It'll have to be in London, though."

One fan suggested that Akin holds the event in the O2 arena, commenting: "You would easily fill the O2 anyway with your thousands of fans (creep, creep). I'll pay for the cheese and pineapple on sticks and I'll even throw in a Victoria Sponge... That's how rock 'n' roll I am!"

After being voted out of the Big Brother house, Akin vowed to DS that he would "pay back the people who texted, voted, supported [him] on the show".
Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB Sophie 'protests at Fashion Week'

Kuva

Big Brother winner Sophie Reade was thrown out of a London Fashion Week event yesterday for protesting against skinny models, a report claims.

According to the Daily Star, the glamour girl teamed up with 24 other women to promote healthier figures at Somerset House in Central London.

The group were seen wearing T-shirts featuring the message "Frankie Say Curves", a reference to Liverpool band Frankie Goes To Hollywood.

However, it is thought that security guards eventually had to step in to remove Reade and her fellow campaigners.

Speaking afterwards, Sophie insisted: "I think being curvy is so sexy and I would hate to be stick-thin and unwomanly. I was proud to be there today, as I think every woman should love their bodies and so should the world of fashion."

Her manager Jody Evans added: "Sophie's not a big girl but she believes in looking like a real woman, not all skin and bones."

Meanwhile, other models who took part in the protest complained about the way they were treated by security.

Sarah O'Regan, 23, told the newspaper: "Security guards were shoving and pushing all of us. This is wrong - Sophie was there simply to stand up for us and every other British woman."
Viimeksi muokannut Spencer, 27 Syys 2009 17:57. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
Syy: Yhdistin 2 uutista samaan viestiin.
You´re welcome!

JohnMcCririck
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja JohnMcCririck » 28 Syys 2009 01:32

Marcus Akinin Twitter nimi : IrrepressibleDH
Prepare for awesomeness meltdown. I might have some f**king Nutella on bread to go with my milk, 'cause that's how I f**king roll.
Kuva

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 28 Syys 2009 19:30

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/12350/ ... ng-as-ever

Hyvä video the irrepressible dark horselta, captain cool as fuckilta, the 100% manilta, the ultimate z-list celebrityltä :) The man who can, modern day superman.

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 28 Syys 2009 19:50

heatworld.com
Kuva

Being dumped by your boyfriend while he's on national TV, and then having to watch as he totally humiliates himself by fawning all over another girl is pretty much the most awful thing imaginable. But clearly Siavash's ex-girlfriend Laura Cogoni is more forgiving than us, because she's agreed to let love rat Siavash take her out for lunch. We spotted the pair sharing some grub outside a café in Soho yesterday afternoon, and although they didn't look that cosy, there were a few laughs being shared. Noirin is now said to be bumping uglies with housemate-of-five-minutes Tom, so that's left the way clear for Siavash to try and win his poor ex back. We hope he's been doing some grade-A grovelling, we really do. Would you ever take back a boy that had done this to you?

jaiba
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja jaiba » 28 Syys 2009 19:57

^^Hienoa huomata, että tässä epävarman tuntuisessa maailmanpolittisessa tilanteessa, säilyy joillain ihmisillä itsevarmuus ihan huipussaan. :tu

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Loka 2009 16:52

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB Noirin 'lands TV, perfume deals'

Kuva

Big Brother 10 contestant Noirin Kelly is reportedly in talks about launching her own TV show and perfume.

According to the Daily Star, the Dubliner has begun negotiations about hosting a chatshow in Ireland, where she impressed producers with her "winning personality". She is also apparently developing a new dating show.

"Apparently I'm really good at dating," she said. "So I should be able to teach everyone all the tricks."

Speaking about her perfume deal, she added: "I'm really excited about the perfume. The only problem is what to call it. So far the names I've come up with include Pheromone, Crush and Heartbreak but I can't decide which to pick."

Kelly was involved in numerous romances on the Channel 4 reality show earlier this year. Sree Dasari, Marcus Akin, Siavash Sabbaghpour, Isaac Stout and Tom Oliver were all linked to the former retail manager.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Loka 2009 18:08

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Rodrigo 'in talks' for foreign BB

Kuva

Former Big Brother star Rodrigo Lopes has announced that he is in talks to take part in an international version of the show.

The Brazilian student told Heatworld that he is likely to accept the offer, which would involve a short stint in a Big Brother house abroad.

Lopes explained: "My management have been approached by a foreign production company making Big Brother in a different territory, who have asked if I would consider going onto their new series as a guest housemate.

"I'm really excited! It's being talked about as we speak, so watch this space!"

Rodrigo finished in fifth place on Big Brother 10's final night last month. He has since blasted his former housemate Charlie Drummond for allegedly "fooling" him into believing that they were a genuine couple in the aftermath of the programme.
You´re welcome!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 26 Marras 2009 14:00

Sophie poseeraa marraskuun Nuts-lehdessä, olkaapas hyvät (saattaa tulla jotain ponnahdusikkunoita, jos ei ole ponnahdusikkunoiden estoa):

KuvaKuvaKuvaKuva
KuvaKuvaKuva
KuvaKuvaKuva
KuvaKuvaKuva
Kuva
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 20 Tammi 2010 20:14

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB10 Ken 'wearing bullet-proof vest'

Kuva

Big Brother 10 contestant Kenneth Tong has reportedly told friends that he fears for his life.

According to the Daily Record, the reality TV star is wearing a bullet-proof vest when he walks around the streets of Glasgow because he is scared of being attacked.

Tong has been spotted in Glasgow wearing a bright "leisure suit", which apparently covers his armour.

"He says some big gangland figures want to see him dead," said a source. "You'd think he would try to be a bit more inconspicuous instead of wearing a bright jacket if he doesn't want to be shot. It's a bit like walking around with a target on your back."

Yesterday, Tong's ex-girlfriend and fellow Big Brother star Karly Ashworth accused him of leaking private photos of her online. Fife police are currently investigating Ashworth's allegations and also looking into accusations that Tong was involed in a sex assault at the end of 2009.

During his brief stint on Big Brother, Channel 4 received 90 complaints about Tong after he made a threatening remark to housemate Bea Hammill.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Tammi 2010 16:16

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB10 Kris Donnelly sells clothes on eBay

Kuva

Big Brother 10 housemate Kris Donnelly has started selling items of clothing he wore on the reality show on eBay.

Donnelly, who appeared on the last summer series, is currently auctioning a purple American Apparel hoodie, which he describes as a piece of "Big Brother history". The current highest bid for the jacket is £41.

Describing the item, the visual merchandiser from Shrewsbury said: "This is the actual hoodie of Kris Donnelly from Big Brother 10. Worn by almost all housemates. This was the most talked-about item of clothing in this year's Big Brother. Worn over the summer in Big Brother, but still in great condition."

Donnelly, who was the fifth housemate evicted from last year's show, is also selling off tees and shirts.

Big Brother 10's Marcus Akin sold the show's jail key and a personalised abuse letter on eBay after the series ended in September.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Helmi 2010 21:31

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB10 Ken: "Our names will be cleared"

Kuva

Kennth Tong has reportedly vowed to clear his name following an allegation that he was involved in a sexual assault.

The BB10 escapee told The Sun that he will quash the claim, and blamed his appearance on the Channel 4 reality show for his involvement in the controversy.

Tong, 24, Rangers keeper Allan McGregor and St Johnstone's Filipe Morais are caught up in claims made by a mother-of-two that she was invited to a flat in the New Gorbals area of Glasgow, drugged and attacked. All three deny the claim.

"I'm positive our names will be cleared," Tong said, adding: "No one has said anything negative to me. I am so thankful that the Scottish public is behind us.

"If I hadn't been in Big Brother, I wouldn't be in this mess. If I hadn't had the profile I do, I wouldn't have been notable enough to court such controversy."

Tong said that he was released without charge after being interviewed by police earlier this week. "The entire claim is baseless. It's just opportunism. We are all innocent. The case is still under investigation," he said.
You´re welcome!

Tomi-
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomi- » 05 Maalis 2010 06:50

Iltasanomat kirjoitti:Eva Wahlströmin vastustaja alasti Big Brotherissa
05.03.2010 06:25

Eva Wahlström kohtaa ammattilaisuransa avausottelussa venäläissyntyisen englantilaisen Angel McKenzien.

Nyrkkeilijänä McKenzie ei ole kummoinen, sillä hän on voittanut 21 käymästään ottelusta vain kolme.

McKenzien suurimmat saavutukset ovatkin tv:n puolelta.

Hän kilpaili viime vuonna Britannian Big Brother -ohjelmassa, jossa nyrkkeilijä raivostutti kilpailijattarensa huomauttelemalla heidän painostaan.

Kovassa kunnossa oleva McKenzie ei pelännyt esitellä vartaloaan ohjelmassa.

Hänet kuvattiin moneen kertaan naku-uinnilla.
Toivottavasti tyrmää Angelin ensimmäisessä erässä, oli sen verta karsee ämmä.
Kuva

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”