Big Brother UK 2009

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Big Brother UK 2009

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Joulu 2008 17:02

Ollaan reilusti etuajassa, mutta koska tämä uutinen ei muualle sopinut, päätin aloittaa uuden ketjun jo nyt...
IBB kirjoitti:BB10 to have less audition venues than before?

Auditions will take place in the first half of January

According to the Be On Screen website, there will be less audition cities for BB10 than ever before.

The website, which claims to be “the UK’s no 1 site for enabling people to take part in their favourite TV shows”, has said that the Big Brother 10 open auditions will be happening in the first half of January. The cities where auditions will occur are: Edinburgh, Cardiff, Birmingham and Dublin. Here is the full info:

Edinburgh - Sat 3 Jan 09, Edinburgh Corn Exchange, EH14 1RJ
Cardiff - Tue 6 Jan 09, Millennium Stadium, CF10 1JA
Birmingham - Sat 10 Jan 09, Think Tank@ Millennium Point, B4 7XJ
Dublin - Tue 13 Jan 09 , RDS, Dublin 4

This means that there will be 4 less audition cities compared to last year. The cities to miss out are: London, Manchester, Newcastle and Belfast.

It is thought that the current economic climate has led to the axing of the four audition venues, which were very expensive to hire. The big loss is London, which traditionally has the most auditionees.

Another slight change is that the Scottish venue has been moved from Glasgow to Edinburgh. This move has been done to accomodate applicants from the north part of England.

The Official Big Brother website has yet to update info about the BB10 auditions, so we’re not taking this info as 100% guaranteed. However, it is likely to be correct. As soon as we get more info, we’ll keep you updated!
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother UK 2009

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Joulu 2008 16:00

Jatkoa CBB6 -ketjun "Press back released" viestistä...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Finally, there's confirmation of the dates and venues for Big Brother 10 auditions. Here's the info:

Calling all hopeful housemates! Could you be the next Chanelle, Craig, Helen, Kate, Cameron, Nadia, Ziggy, Brian or Mikey?

Big Brother will be ten in 2009, and the open auditions are coming to town, kicking off in the New Year in Edinburgh. For the chance to walk through the doors and into television history see the dates below.

EDINBURGH
Saturday 3 January 2009
Edinburgh Corn Exchange

CARDIFF
Tuesday 6 January 2009
Cardiff Millennium Stadium

BIRMINGHAM
Saturday 10 January 2009
Think Tank, Birmingham

DUBLIN
Tuesday 13 January 2009
RDS, Dublin

NEWCASTLE
Saturday 17 January 2009
Newcastle United FC

LONDON
Saturday 31 January 2009
Sunday 1 February 2009
Excel Centre, London

MANCHESTER
Saturday 7th February 2009
New Century House
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Joulu 2008 17:58

IBB kirjoitti:Audition for BB10 online!

Kuva

Channel 4 have confirmed that there will be online auditions for BB10, alongwith the usual open auditions which are taking place in January and February.

Alongside open auditions for BB10, you can now audition online to appear on the Channel 4 reality show. To audition online, visit this link and follow the instructions given on the page: http://uk.youtube.com/bigbrotherauditions

The YouTube channel called, “Big Brother Auditions”, allows you to upload a clip of your audition. The channel description reads as follows:

Big Brother will be ten in 2009 and if you fancy being part of it we’ve made it easier than ever before to audition.

This is the official home of online auditioning - so upload a video of yourself and launch your own bid to be a housemate in Big Brother 10.

We’ve included a few tips from past housemates to get you started, so tell us about you, be creative and good luck.

Big Brother is watching
!

The channel then goes onto say: “This is a new way to get noticed! We’ll be looking at all your videos and selecting people we’d like to see more of and inviting them to EXCLUSIVE invitation only auditions days. Dates announced soon…”
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 20 Tammi 2009 22:35

Ei liity tulevaan kauteen juurikaan, mut tulipahan mieleen vitoskautta (2004) kattellessa että sillon vielä asukkaat sai polttaa tupakkia talon sisälläki. Viime kausina ollu yks tietty tupakkipaikka pihalla, uusimmalla kaudella piti jopa polttaa ison tuhkakupin sisällä, ni oli outoa nähä asukkaiden vetävän kessua olkkarissa.

Mihinköhän rajoitukset vielä menee, täyssavuttomaan bb-taloon niinku ausseissa aina oli? Toivottavasti ei.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Helmi 2009 09:45

Daily Star kirjoitti:END OF LINE FOR BB

Kuva

CHANNEL 4 chiefs are preparing to announce this year’s Big Brother will be the last.

The news would mean yesterday’s London audition for BB10 was a final chance for wannabes to become housemates.

The shock news will leave a massive hole in Channel 4’s summer scheduling and leave fans heartbroken.

A show insider said: “Shortly after the Celebrity version of the show, key members of staff were told it was ‘highly unlikely’ to return.

“Everyone was disappointed but most people realise it has run its course.

“This year may be the final chance for many people to step inside the house, earn their 15 minutes of fame and cash in on the show’s popularity.

“There’s still a tiny hope it will return but it’s 99% certain it will be 10 and out for the show.”

BB has come under criticism in the past for the outrageous antics of its housemates.

Celebrity Big Brother was marred by a controversial race row between Jade Goody, 27, and Shilpa Shetty, 33, in 2007.

And the show’s popularity has been hit by repeated failed attempts to freshen up the format, including introducing new housemates as the series goes on.

The insider added: “It’s not the social experiment it once was and has lost its appeal for alot of young people"
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Helmi 2009 09:47

IBB kirjoitti:BB editor: BB10 to be “bigger and better than ever”

Kuva

Thousands audition for BB10

Big Brother series editor Katy Smith has revealed that BB10 will be “bigger and better than ever”.

Speaking to the Mirror during yesterday’s London auditions, the series editor said: “It’s Big Brother 10, so it will be a big anniversary for us this year.

“There will be the usual twists and turns, and I’m sure it will bigger and better than ever.

“Obviously what will be making it better is a new fantastic cast of housemates. We’re looking for interesting, exciting, opinionated people with extra charisma, who stand out from the crowd. We’ve already seen some great looking people, some great personalities.”

Smith’s comments came as over 1,500 hopefuls auditioned at London’s Excel Centre over the weekend to try and make it into the house. The auditionees must endure various stages, including workshops and interviews to eventually become a housemate.

A spokesman for Endemol revealed: “We had everybody from people in their sixties and seventies through to teenagers, people from all over the world - we’ve had a complete cross-section.

“There’s never a ‘type’ that they are looking for. The main thing is they are looking for someone who can sustain interest for viewers for 12 weeks. People who have the personality, who you’re not going to tire of. That doesn’t mean they’re loud, and it doesn’t mean they’re quiet.”

Open auditions have already been held in Edinburgh, Cardiff, Birmingham, Dublin and Newcastle. The production company said that there had been more people auditioning this year compared to last time.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Helmi 2009 14:18

Daily Star kirjoitti:BB IN NEW 'FIX' ROW

BIG Brother bosses were last night found to be fixing the show months before it starts.

Producers were caught out secretly “cherry picking” contestants in advance of auditions.

Thousands of hopefuls yesterday queued for their chance to make it onto BB10 but many were wasting their time as a behind-the-scenes plot is already well under way to find certain types of people” for the line-up.

We can reveal BB bosses contacted Transport For London to ask them to find a busker, one “character” they wanted on this year’s show. TFL issues licences to buskers and put the word out to get people to apply.

That suggests showmakers Endemol UK are targeting “types” for this year’s C4 show.

Now it’s feared others will be similarly selected and that hopefuls do not have a fair chance of winning a place in the BB house

The news caused fury among hundreds of wannabes who queued for hours for a crack at fame yesterday at the London auditions.

Chris, 18, from Dagenham, Essex, said: “It’s a fix. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were paying people to take part.”

But BB chiefs do already appear to have an idea of who they want in.

A busker, who asked to remain anonymous, told us: “Word got round BB was after a busker and to apply.

"A few were interested but it struck me that people queue for hours to audition yet don’t know one place seems to have been reserved. If they do it with us, who is to say they haven’t asked a strip club to send strippers?”

We called Transport for London posing as a busker and after asking about the BB auditions, discovered it was true.

A worker in the busking department said: “They asked us to put the word out. You call this number, tell them we told you to call and you will get invited to the auditions. Take your busking licence.”

We called and were put through to a member of Endemol’s BB team.

We told them we were a busker, they took down our details and gave us dates and locations for the next audition.

A TFL spokeswoman said: “The producers did contact us for assistance in contacting buskers which was passed on.”

A BB spokesman admitted the ruse, saying: “We’re not doing anything different to previous years.

“Every now and then we approach various groups we think might be under-represented and give them the chance. They still have to audition.”

And anger erupted after producers picked a pair of pretty girls and sent them straight to audition.

Funmi, 21, from Hornchurch, Essex, fumed: “What difference does a job make? There should be a fair chance for all.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Helmi 2009 14:22

Daily Star kirjoitti:GHOST HUNTER IN BB AUDITION FIX CLAIM

BIG BROTHER bosses are fixing it for a clairvoyant to get a place in the House before the show auditions even start.

Haunted house expert Elaine Wildman, 50, was contacted by producers two weeks ago in their search for paranormal investigators.

One of the producers rang her after finding her details on her Paranormal Hampshire website. The revelations prove workers at the C4 show trawl the internet for individuals and invite them to an “exclusive” audition day.

These auditions are completely separate from the dates advertised to the general public.

The cherry-picked contestants are given an allotted time and simply have to turn up to be questioned by senior bosses. And we have the emails from BB chiefs sent out to potential contestants to prove it.

Mother-of-eight Elaine, said: “I thought it was a guy from my team having a laugh and I started swearing at him.

“But he said he would email me to prove who he was and he told me they were looking for people like me to star in the show.

“I was told I could come to an invitation-only audition and didn’t have to queue like everyone else. If that is not a fix then I don’t know what is.”

Elaine has been investigating eerie goings-on for most of her life. She said: “I am not a psychic but I use recording equipment, lights and cameras to find out whether there are spirits and what they are.

“The only reason I would ever have gone on the show is to promote my team, who work so hard without pay.

“But I decided that it didn’t feel right. The paranormal is not for entertainment purposes.”

A spokesman for Endemol, which makes BB for Channel 4, said: “We are targeting a variety of groups that would not normally think of attending auditions.

“The fact that they are asked does not guarantee them a place on the show.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Helmi 2009 14:39

Daily Star kirjoitti:C4’S BIG FREEZE

CASH-strapped Channel 4 – at the centre of a new fat cat row – is imposing a pay freeze on all its staff.

It takes the Big Brother broadcaster in line with the BBC, which has announced a similar sanction.

The news comes after it was revealed that an eighth of C4’s staff earn more than £100,000 a year.

Top earner is chief executive Andy Duncan, 46, on £1.2m, with director of television Kevin Lygo, 51, on £888,000.

Under the pay freeze neither will take planned bonuses worth up to £360,000.

Falling advertising revenues mean C4 is facing a shortfall of £150m by 2012. It has already announced plans to make 200 of the 800 staff at its HQ in Horseferry Road, central London, redundant.

Possible proposals to save the channel include a merger with rival Five or with BBC Worldwide.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Helmi 2009 20:57

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB chiefs search for biker contestant

Kuva

Big Brother producers are hoping to recruit a biker for this year's series, it has been revealed.

Show chiefs contacted The Barrel motorbike club in Milton Keynes as part of a contestant search and convinced member Zena Daniels to attend open auditions.

"They emailed us saying they were desperate to have a biker," Daniels told the Daily Star. "Then they actually gave me an interview over the phone.

"I think they thought all bikers were aggressive, hairy monsters and that would give the house an edge. At the end of the phone interview, the guy said: 'Thanks - you seem quite normal'. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not!"

Daniels was later fast-tracked to the front of an audition queue in London but failed to make it through to the next round.

Producers have been accused of "fixing" their contestant lineup following reports that they have also contacted buskers and ghost-hunters.

A Big Brother spokesman insisted: "We are simply targeting groups who would not normally think of attending auditions. Asking them down does not guarantee them a place on the show."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Helmi 2009 19:33

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother musical in the works?

Kuva

Andrew Lloyd-Webber said to be interested

Former BB2 housemate Stuart Hosking has come up with plans for a Big Brother musical, according to The Daily Star.

The paper claims that Hosking has approached theatre impresario Andrew Lloyd-Webber with his plan, and that he allegedly thinks it is a good idea to turn the reality TV hit into a stage show.

In true BB style, it would feature an interactive element in which the audience would vote during performances, and for a ‘winner’ at the end.

Stuart ’said’: “I have always thought there is scope to make Big Brother: The Musical.

“After all, they turned Jerry Springer into an opera. So why not Big Brother? I really think it can work.

“It would be very interactive and the audience would get involved in the action just like they do on the show.

“There was a recent call to get younger people into West End theatres and this is exactly the kind of thing that would get bums on seats.”

Lloyd-Webber added: “I had this idea to do Big Brother in the theatre. You would have people on the stage and you come in and watch them 24 hours a day. I thought if I don’t do it, someone will.”

The composer is currently masterminding the UK entry for this year’s Eurovision Song Contest.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Helmi 2009 13:07

Daily Star kirjoitti:DAVINA: THE BIG BROTHER SHOW GOES ON

Kuva
ABOVE: Davina McCall

DAVINA McCall has scotched rumours that this summer’s BB will be the last and claims the reality show can “run and run”.

The 41-year-old host – who has fronted the show since it started in 2000 – warned critics not to write if off just yet.

Davina said: “I think it will run and run. The show has a timeless quality.

“As long as it’s attracting viewers and making money for Channel 4 I don’t see why it should stop.

“Nothing gets the flak Big Brother does, which is ridiculous when you think it’s a live entertainment show.

“But people miss the point. It’s a really funny and entertaining TV programme.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 11 Maalis 2009 15:48

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Davina McCall 'to get BB pay cut'

Kuva

Davina McCall is one of a number of Channel 4 staff that will have a pay cut in 2009, it has emerged.

In the ongoing economic recession, the broadcaster is looking to reduce costs and lower its wage bill.

McCall is believed to earn £500,000 for each series of Big Brother but this is expected to fall to £400,000 for 2009, The Mirror reports.

Other stars in line for reduced pay this year include Alan Carr and Gordon Ramsay, The Sun suggests.

Director of TV Kevin Lygo will have his own salary reduced from £772,000 to £575,000 while chief executive Andy Duncan's wages will drop from £895,000 to £600,000.

Lygo said: "I can't ask a producer or a performer to take a pay cut if I'm not prepared to do the same."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 11 Maalis 2009 15:51

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Davina McCall 'to adopt African child'

Kuva

Big Brother host Davina McCall is planning to adopt an African child, a report claims.

The TV star and her husband Matthew Robertson are believed to have sought advice over the idea from movie director Guy Ritchie, who adopted Malawian child David Banda with Madonna in 2006.

A source told The People: "Davina wanted to know if there were any pitfalls to the process of adoption.

"Ritchie was very complimentary about his experiences with David. It was very reassuring for Davina to hear.

"Guy also told Davina that it may well be worth speaking to Madonna for her thoughts - and even offered to try and put her in touch."

The presenter has already worked in Africa for the charity Save The Children, as well as making numerous appearances on Comic Relief.

McCall and Robertson already have three children together - Holly, seven, Tilly, five, and Chester, two.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Maalis 2009 17:51

Daily Star kirjoitti:OLD BIG BROTHER FAVES ARE EVICTED

Kuva

DESPERATE ex housemates have been begging producers to get them back in the house for Big Brother 10 this summer.

They mistakenly think bosses of the C4 hit want to put old faves back in the new show as a surprise move to mark the 10th anniversary.

But they have been sent packing. A source said: “Big Brother 10 is about looking forward, not looking back. We don’t want old faces in there.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Maalis 2009 12:56

Digital Spy kirjoitti:'Big Brother' to pay tribute to Goody

Kuva

Big Brother producers have vowed to pay tribute to Jade Goody when the show returns for its tenth series this summer, a report claims.

Goody, who died following a battle with cancer today, became an overnight star after appearing on the Channel 4 reality show in 2002.

An insider told the News Of The World: "Jade was Big Brother. She completely embodied the show.

"This series is a milestone for the show, reaching the decade, so it will be made in tribute to Jade. The series is dedicated to her."

The programme's host Davina McCall is expected to speak about her memories of Goody in the live launch episode. A tribute video of the star's best moments on the show is also likely to feature.

The Big Brother source added: "We have all looked on in horror at what was happening to [Jade] after she became ill. Our biggest star, our only real star, faded in front of our eyes.

"We cannot deny Jade's importance to Big Brother and we definitely can't deny how much she meant to our viewers. They genuinely loved her and so did we."

Goody was first diagnosed with cervical cancer in August last year. The disease later spread to her liver, bowel and groin.
You´re welcome!

Petri
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Petri » 22 Maalis 2009 14:36

Tiedossa siis white trash - teemavuosi Briteissä.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 25 Maalis 2009 22:10

C4 Press Pack Release kirjoitti:Big Brother

C4/ E4 – Summer

It’s summer – and Britain’s biggest reality show Big Brother is back.

Kuva

After Davina McCall ushers in the new residents, the doors close, and Big Brother takes control 24/7, cutting all contact with the outside world. The new housemates will not only be at Big Brother’s mercy, but each other’s, as they complete tasks, bitch, backstab and try to get on; winning friends and making enemies along the way.

But the power to decide who stays and who goes sits firmly with those at home. While the unexpected becomes the norm, there’s one factor that remains the same and that is eviction night. Who stays and who goes is down to the viewer.

E4 continues to be the home to Big Brother’s Little Brother and Big Brother’s Big Mouth, as well as being the place to catch the live streaming. While online, fans can keep up-to-date with breaking news and get sneaky peeks at the latest footage from inside the house.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Maalis 2009 08:21

The Sun kirjoitti:Davina gets a bigger mouth

Kuva

BIG Brother host Davina McCall is to double her duties by taking over the show’s Big Mouth spin-off.

The telly favourite replaces comedian Jack Whitehall, 20.

The E4 show will also be slashed from four nights to just one — on Friday nights straight after the eviction.

Kuva
Not coming back ... Jack Whitehall

The moves came as a programme boss revealed next year’s BB will be the LAST.

But the chief added she wished they could axe the reality hit after this summer’s series — the tenth.

Commissioning editor Angela Jain said: “We’re contracted to do another Big Brother after this one.

“It’s a shame because I would have liked to end on the tenth anniversary of the series but there will be a Big Brother 11 too.”

But Angela said she is thrilled Davina, 44, will front Big Brother’s Big Mouth.

She added: “Davina will be great. It means Jack’s not coming back but we’re really excited about it. Davina hosted Big Mouth for a week in the last series and she loved being on E4.”

The other BB spin-off, Big Brother’s Little Brother, will remain on air six nights a week hosted by George Lamb, 29. He took over from Dermot O’Leary.

Angela said: “George has made the show his own. We’re thrilled he’s back.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Maalis 2009 08:27

The Sun kirjoitti:BIG BRO IN SNUB TO JADE

Kuva
ABOVE: The late Jade Goody

BIG Brother bosses are to sensationally snub tragic Jade Goody by failing to recognise her death in the launch of the tenth series.

The reality show’s chiefs yesterday confirmed there will be no special tribute dedicated to the show’s most famous star.

Instead she will be featured only in two special anniversary programmes along with every other housemate.

The news is set to anger fans who have been expecting their favourite housemate, who died of cancer on Sunday, to be honoured when the show kicks off in May.

Earlier this year it was reported that Jade would have a starring role in the launch of this summer’s landmark series.

TV chiefs had been planning to include her in the huge 10-year celebrations. But yesterday Channel 4 bosses revealed Jade did not feature in their latest anniversary plans.

Head of programming Julian Bellamy said: “We are not planning anything specific.

“It is just not something we have considered.”

But last night a BB insider claimed the launch was still in the early stages and nothing had been decided.

And our source said there was still every chance Jade could be remembered in some way, even if it was just a small mention.

The source added: “Jade was such an iconic housemate I am sure there will be an element of remembrance for her.

“But as far as I know there is no specific tribute show planned.”

Jade appeared in the third series of the hit show. She went on to make millions from newspaper, magazine and TV deals.

In 2007 she joined Celebrity Big Brother and became embroiled in a race row involving Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty, 33.

Yesterday Jade’s spokesman Max Clifford, 65, said it would be a shame if there was no tribute to her, But he said she would always be remembered by fans.

“Jade was by far the most famous person to have emerged from Big Brother.

“So I am sure that will be recognised as a tribute to her,” he said.

A Big Brother spokesman said: “There will be no tribute show but things are still in the very early stages.”

Presenters Davina McCall, 41, and Dermot O’Leary, 35, said last night they had not been invited to her funeral and were not sure if they would be attending. Mr Clifford confirmed the service would be an invitation-only event.
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 28 Maalis 2009 04:09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icHfQlIaMLQ Davinan kymmenminuuttinen haastattelu parin päivän takaa. Ei käytännössä sanaakaan BB:stä, enemmän Dead Setista ja muusta, mut Davina on ihq.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Maalis 2009 18:53

Daily Star kirjoitti:DAVINA’S MEGA BUCKS BIG BROTHER DEAL

Kuva
ABOVE: Davina McCall has signed a mega-deal to present Big Brother’s Big Mouth

BIG Brother host Davina McCall is looking forward to a huge pay day as the show celebrates its 10th year.

She has signed a monster pay deal to take the reigns of sister series Big Brother’s Big Mouth.

Davina, 41, will remain the host of the main C4 show but on Friday nights, after the eviction has taken place, she will host the live chat show on E4.

Channel 4 bosses revealed yesterday that Big Mouth, which was once hosted by disgraced radio host Russell Brand, 33, will be cut to just an hour a week.

And Davina, who is reported to be paid £500,000 a series, will get an estimated £100,000 for doing the extra show.

A senior show source said: “We wanted to streamline the entire brand and make sure every show is the best it can possibly be. We love Big Mouth and we think it is a great sister show to Big Brother.

“And with Davina at the helm we can guarantee that all the fans are going to love it.

“She always jokes when she has been on Big Mouth that she loves it because she can say exactly what she wants to rather than what is scripted.

“So if she hates someone she can let rip.

“She doesn’t have to stay impartial.”

Davina has been a guest host on the series before and joked that she can finally swear.

She laughed: “This is Davina and I can bloody swear if I want to!”

This summer’s show will be the tenth fly-on-the wall series and creators want to make sure it goes with a bang.

Bosses are still looking at wannabes for the new series and have not ruled out the return of some of the old housemates.

Meanwhile, Davina has revealed that she might be a liability if she ever got signed up for Strictly Come Dancing.

She tells The Justin Lee Collins Show on ITV2, tonight at 10pm: “Sometimes I feel frisky, usually when I’m dancing.”
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”