Nikkin (BB7) fanitusketju

bluegroper
Toukka
Viesti:

Re: Nikkin (BB7) fanitusketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluegroper » 09 Joulu 2008 23:32

Punde kirjoitti:
bluegroper kirjoitti:My all time favourite is Nikki of cause but Aleisha, Christina (BB1AU), Jo (BB3AU) and Vesna (BBAU5) are also favourites of mine from the Australian series. I started watching BBUK in 2006 which was Nikki's series of cause and since then I have watched 5, 6, 8 and 9 in the UK.
Yo. Nice to see fellow Vesna fans :tu We have a thread here ( http://www.bbplaza.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 13#p235713 ) where we so called superfans of Big Brother in general list our favourites, series by series. The first list is the favourites (suosikit) and the second is "the hate list" (inhokit) :) Super-favourites and super-annoying housemates are in bold.

Sorry, this post has pretty much nothing to do with Nikki, but I give it a go anyway.
Thanks Punde I will make a list of my favourites and enter it.

bluegroper
Toukka
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluegroper » 09 Joulu 2008 23:45

Spencer kirjoitti:Hi bluegroper, it's so nice to see you here! :welcome

Thanks for the Aleisha-video. That moment when Aleisha won is most memorable reality TV moment for me ever. I was soooo happy! :D

I don't know Christina but Jo is your favourite? I had nothing against her, but I believe that Joanne is one of the most hated housemates in BBAU? Because she got so high eviction percentage, almost 90%.

You have obviously watched all of the BBAU-seasons. I have watched seasons 3-8 and half of the season 2. What's your favourite BBAU-season? I liked seasons 3, 4 and 7 the most. It's very sad that Channel 10 decided to stop making Big Brother. I liked BBAU more than BBUK. I want BBAU back! :(
Christina the Ballerina from BB1, graduated from the Australian Ballet School and was a member of the West Australian Ballet before going on Big Brother. She was funny in the house and is now a professional stand up comic. Has been to a lot of Comedy festivals in Australia, Los Angeles and the Edinburgh festival. She was a finalist in Australia FHM mag search for the most funniest man, the only women in competition :)
Here is a youtube vid of Christina here:-
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=mZNFd7_UcEM

Jo well she was up against two of the most popular HM's Reggie and Daniel and was evicted by 86% of the vote mainly by the female population as she played up to every man on the house. Every man in the house had a crush on her at some stage or other. :lol:

I am also friends with Vesna and talk to her occasionally :)

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 09 Joulu 2008 23:52

bluegroper kirjoitti:Here is a youtube vid of Christina here:-
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=mZNFd7_UcEM
Oh, she's purdy and quite funny too. [smilie=seeker.gif]

edit: ( i have a thing for pretty chicks who make dirty jokes ;) )

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 10 Joulu 2008 01:20

En ole täällä vähään aikaan postaamassa Nikkin-kolumneja, joten jos joku muu Nikki-fani voisi minun puolestani postata niitä tänne, koska tiedän monen lukevan Nikkin kuulumisia mielellään. "Barracute" postaa Nikkin kolumnin tänne yleensä tiistaina/keskiviikkona: NTA...Nikki Thread of Appreciation (Merged) (Part 4)

and same in English: It would be nice if someone (bluegroper?) could post these Nikki's columns here when I'm away. Because many Finnish Nikki fans also like to read her columns. :)
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: VICTORIA'S CLOTHES ARE POSH BUT PRICEY
Victoria Beckham has launched her new range of dresses, which is exciting as she is such a style icon. Although they look lovely, I can't help feeling she's missing her target market as they cost between £650 and £1900! A lot of her fans are young girls who simply won't be able to afford such expensive clothes. She's also revealed that she doesn't do the drawings for the designs, which is crazy as surely that's the best bit!

BLAKE'S TIME AWAY IS GOOD FOR AMY
I read that Blake Fielder-Civil has gone back to prison and I think it's for the best as far as his wife, Amy Winehouse, is concerned. She seems much better having had a break from him recently. I hope she uses this time away to find someone more stable who won't let her down. Ideally, Blake should use his time inside to change his ways, although I think it would take a lot to make him change, sadly.

MR NASTY CANNOT QUIT THE X FACTOR!
Simon Cowell has said he may quit The X Factor's judging panel next year but it wouldn't be the same without him. If he and Dannii Minogue left, it would become the Cheryl Cole show - I think Louis Walsh is just pointless. I'm looking forward to the final. I've loved this series, although it has been annoying at times with people like Ruth getting voted off. I hope she has a successful solo career.

OH NO! BRITNEY HAS NOW TURNED INTO A DIVA
Britney's making her comeback, but I've been disappointed by it all, to be honest. It was a shame she couldn't take the time to get involved with the contestants on The X Factor, like Take That and Mariah Carey did. She seems to have become a bit of a diva and I think she needs to appreciate the public and give them a bit more - they have stood by her, after all. She does look great, though - much better than this time last year!

I'M LOVING...
Champneys Spa Secrets For Body And Soul. This gorgeous book is full of exercises, recipes and tips on how to feel good throughout the four seasons. It's also got make-up ideas and advice on learning to love yourself.

MY DIARY
I've done some of my Christmas shopping already but I'm saving most of it for my trip to Dubai - I can't wait! Last week I went to Harrods to get some decorations from their Christmas shop. I've been putting up my tree and hanging lights in the windows. I also got some cute outfits for my dogs, Baby and Thumbelina. This week I saw Supergrass for the fourth time this year! They're my favourite band in the world and were performing at London's Shepherds Bush Empire.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

bluegroper
Toukka
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluegroper » 11 Joulu 2008 11:49

Hi Spencer would be happy to post if you are not here just let me know when you cant do it. :)

In the OK! column Nikki mentions her favourite band Supergrass and has seen them 4 times. Make that 5 she went to see them last night. Also Nikki is off to Dubai on the 21st and taking her lovely mum Sue. :)

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 11 Joulu 2008 20:31

Spencer left here for a while. Dunno how long.
So you can start now ;)
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

bluegroper
Toukka
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluegroper » 17 Joulu 2008 01:42

Nikki's Hot Stars Column

OUR COLUMNIST TALKS ABOUT CHERYL'S LATEST VENTURE, DIANA AND EOGHAN'S BUDDING RELATIONSHIP AND NICOLA VERSUS JORDAN

CHERYL'S TAKING POSH'S CROWN

When I heard Cheryl Cole is going to be on the cover of Vogue magazine, I thought: "Move over, Posh!" She really is turning into the next Victoria Beckham! Cheryl is huge at the moment but she's worked really hard to get where she is. She's come from a working-class family, and despite having had some hairy moments in her career, she's turned every negative, into a positive. In the future, I can see her designing her own fashion range.

THIS YEAR'S STRICTLY HAS BEEN THE BEST YET

I've really enjoyed this series of Strictly Come Dancing. It's had it's fair share of controversy - what with John Sergeant walking out - and there have been some good characters involved, like Jodie Kidd and Andrew Castle. I think the standard has been better than ever - some of them danced like professionals! Brendan Cole annoyed me, though, when he stormed off after disagreeing with the judges. It makes good TV, but I think he's far too arrogant for his own good!

DIANA AND EOGHAN ARE DEFINITELY CLOSE

I'm not surprised that there are rumours about The X Factor's Diana Vickers and Eoghan Quigg dating. They've been living together in a tense environment and they must have built up a genuine bond during that time. I think it's really unfair on Diana's ex-boyfriend, Chris Jones, though - to have to see them together so often must be really hard. I don't understand what she's thinking, because Chris is really good-looking, while I think Eoghan looks like a troll! I know who I'd choose....

NICOLA WON'T MATCH JORDAN

Since I'm A Celebrity..... ended, there has been a feud between Nicola McLean and Jordan. But I have to say, I don't think Nicola stands a chance! Jordan has been around for much longer, while Nicola has just had a lucky break. I liked her in the jungle - she had balls - but there is only room for one Jordan, especially as the two of them are so similar. If Nicola had something different to offer, I think she'd probably stand out a bit more.

I'M LOVING....

Jumbuck sheepskin boots. They're available from and are like Uggs, only much cheaper. I've got a black pair and they're super-snug. Treat yourself - you deserve it!

MY DIARY

Last week, I took my mum and sister to Fortnum & Mason for afternoon tea for a christmas treat, and this week we'll be having a party at mum's house with close friends and family. Next week, Mum and I are off to Dubai - I can't wait! I'm going to relax and have a boat ride on the creek. At New Year I'll be going to Posh Funk at the Sheraton Park Lane Hotel with some friends. My book, Nikki Grahame: Dying To Be Thin is available to pre-order now and is out in May. I hope you all have a brilliant Christmas - see you in the New Year!

Thankyou to Barracute who does the writeups. :)

There's no OK! next week, this issue is cover dated 30th Dec, There is a really nice pic of "Nikki Grahame and OK's Mark Moody" (he is the diary editor i think going by his credit in the contributers list in the front of the mag) in the xmas party write up, they looked to be really enjoying themselves :)

bluegroper
Toukka
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluegroper » 10 Tammi 2009 12:19

Just to let you all know that Nikki's column will resume next tuesday, and there hasn't been a column since I last posted.

Cheers
Des

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 10 Tammi 2009 15:28

Thanks Des, we'll be waiting. Or some of us are.
Who is she? Where did you find her?

bluegroper
Toukka
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluegroper » 15 Tammi 2009 04:14

Nikki's interview and fashion photoshoot in OK! magazine

NIKKI GRAHAME

"The BB Beauty on the housemates she loves and hates and how she hopes her pal Michelle will forgive her"

The last time OK! had a catch-up with Big Brother beauty Nikki Grahame, she was walking down the aisle with Andy Scott-Lee. And we're guessing that any flies on the wall at Andy's former wife Michelle Heaton's pad would have been cowering with fear the day she opened the magazine to see her drinking buddy Nikki skipping down the aisle with her hunky old flame! But as Nikki sits down for a chat with OK!, she reveals her delight that her mate Michelle has joined the Celebrity Big Brother crew - although it seems that after Nikki's antics with her ex, she was unlikely to get the news from the horse's mouth. Here the loveable reality star turned presenter shares her views on this years motley crew, tells us about the new man in her life who may have found the key to her heart and say's she's desperate for former Liberty X star Michelle to forgive her.....

WE HEARD MICHELLE WAS REALLY ANGRY THAT YOU MARRIED ANDY IN A SPOOF PHOTO-SHOOT....

Well yes. She wasn't happy that I didn't warn her, but I was told not to say anything because the whole shoot was top secret. I didn't even know who I was marrying until the last minute. Then in walks my groom and I thought, s--t, I can't pull out now. I know it might sound bad, but the money did enable me to take my mum on holiday. It wasn't done in a nasty way. It was a light-hearted joke.

SO DID YOU GET AN IRATE PHONE CALL?

We've spoken by email. She wrote to me to say how cross and upset she was. She hasn't deleted me from Facebook so I know at some point we're going to make up, She's a really special friend. If I'd known that marrying Andy was going to jeopardise that I wouldn't have done the shoot.

WHAT DO YOU THINK MICHELLE WILL BRING TO THE HOUSE?

She'll be sussing everybody out and she'll be very entertaining, Michelle gives everyone a chance. She never misjudges anyone. She doesn't listen to gossip and will make her own mind up about people.

SHE SEEMS QUITE CLOSE WITH BEN ADAMS AND WAS UPSET WHEN COOLIO WAS TEASING HER ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP....

Yes, but Ben's a complete a***hole. I've been around to his house years ago after a night out, me with my mates and him with his. He seemed a little bit arrogant. He does look like Andy, though, and there is definitely an attraction between her and Ben. She's looking hat at the moment, how could he not fancy her? She's much better looking than Lucy.

YOU'VE BEEN BACK IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE AND NO ONE KNEW WHO YOU WERE....

I know! How embarrassing! How dare they? They dropped me in the garden on a crane for the paparazzi task. I can't believe Lucy didn't recognise me, she sees me out clubbing all the time. Those lot are only interested in their own reflections!

WHAT'S YOUR VERDICT ON LUCY?

Lucy Pinder, pointless person. On their talent night, that was so embarassing. When you get to see her on screen, you do realise just how much airbrushing goes on. And why was she slagging off Jordan? Who does she think she is? Michelle was funny on talent night, though. She looked so hot in her catsuit. But the star of the show was Mutya. She was brilliant. I really like her.

WHO DO YOU LOVE AND WHO DO YOU HATE?

I like Ulrika a lot. She is down to earth and funny, And I love Tina, she's my favourite! I hate Coolio, But I was so-star-struck by La Toya Jackson. I couldn't speak when I saw her. I hope I get to meet her properly. I might get an invite to their house in Devon. Michael would love me, because I'm like a kid and he loves children.

YOUR TIPS TO WIN?

Michelle or Verne. The public are going to love Verne, he is so cute. And I'm really glad they're finally getting to know the real Michelle.

IN YOUR SUMMER BIG BROTHER COLUMN, YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO DATE ONE OF REX'S RICH MATES...

I know and now I am! It all started very matey and then our feelings just grew. We get on so well and have such a laugh together. Mark's like a male version of me. We're both crazy and we both love doing things on the spur of the moment. He came out to Dubai for Christmas with me and my mum and it was the best Christmas ever!

HAS HE SEEN THE PICTURES OF YOUR WEDDING TO ANDY?

Yes! We weren't dating when the pictures came out, but he thinks they're hilarious. It's just as well really!

bluegroper
Toukka
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluegroper » 15 Tammi 2009 04:14

Nikki's Column in Hot Stars

OUR COLUMNIST TALKS ABOUT CHERYL'S NEXT BIG MOVE. THE BRAND NEW DOCTOR AND LILY'S LATEST OUTBURST...

CHERY IS SET TO CRACK AMERICA

I was so excited to hear Cheryl Cole may be going to the US - she is bound to give Victoria Beckham a run for her money! Chery is huge here and I think she will be massive in the states - especially if Simon Cowell gets her onto The Oprah Winfrey Show. I'd love to see her host her own chat show. I bet it's hard for the other members of Girl's Aloud, As Cheryl gets all the attention. Could her move spell the end for the band?

CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER IS OFF TO A GREAT START

I'm addicted to Celebrity Big Brother! I'm really glad my friend Michelle Heaton, as gone in, as people think she's just a party animal and she'll get to show the other side of herself. Terry Christian is my favourite out of the men as he's always smiling and made a good head of house. I can't bear Coolio, though - he's a real attention seeker and has to stand up everytime he wants to say something!

THE NEW DOCTOR HAS A LOT TO LIVE UP TO

I don't really know much about Matt Smith, the new Doctor Who, but I hope he does well in the role. I think in some ways a newcomer like him has a better chance of avoiding criticism, as people are always keen to slate someone they are familiar with. At 26, he's the youngest actor to play the part but I hope he's given a chance as I'm sure he's been chosen for a good reason!

LILY SHOULD KEEP QUIET

Lily Allen may be in trouble for saying people sensationalise the effects of cocaine, which is a really stupid thing to say. She has since released a statement stating she does not condone illegal drug use, but I think she has set herself up for a fall - a lot of children buy her songs and look up to her as a role model. As for her new 45-year-old boyfriend, Jay Jopling, I think Lily may be looking for a father figure.

I'M LOVING....

The smile studio in London. My mum got her teeth whitened there recently and they look so much better. It only takes one treatment and is quite affordable too.

MY DIARY

After an amazing holiday in Dubai, I'm settling back into normal life and going to the gym again. Last weekend I stayed at the Malmaison Hotel in London and visited its Veuue Champagne bar, which is incredible. Next week, I'm going sales shopping to try and bag some bargains - I'm looking for new trainers and a nice warm winter coat.

bluegroper
Toukka
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluegroper » 15 Tammi 2009 09:06

Big Mother kirjoitti:Thanks Des, we'll be waiting. Or some of us are.
Thats OK I have posted Nikki's Column and photoshoot out of courtesy to Spencer who ask me to do it while he was away. However me continuing posting the column will depend on feedback. :)

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 29 Elo 2009 22:31

Joo-o, vois taas jatkaa Nikkin fanittamista. :bow:

Tässä Nikkin pari uusinta kolumnia. Postaan näitä taas joka viikko teidän Nikki-fanien iloksi ja Nikki-haterien kauhuksi! :P
Nikki Grahame 18.8 -09 kirjoitti:
I HATE BB'S BEA!
At the moment I am absolutely hating Big Brother's Bea. I wish they had nominated her last week when she was awful to halfwit. She's false and horrible - I actually think that she's the nastiest person they have ever put in the house! I enjoyed the twist when they could talk about nominations and I really liked how Roderigo didn't want to take part. I think I want him to win now!

NO SURPRISE ABOUT POSH
I'm disappointed that some reports have said Victoria Beckham came across as "Icy and wooden" during her guest appearance on American Idol because I think it was a really good opportunity for her to shine. It's such a shame people didn't get to see her down-to-earth, and more natural, fun side. Instead, it seems to just confirm that unfriendly image everyone had about her in the first place.

SORRY FOR CHANTELLE!
I was sad when I read Chantelle Hayes from BB8 had been hospitalised after reportedly trying to take an overdose. I think it's very hard for people when they come out of the Big Brother house. When you first get out, you are in demand but then, all of a sudden, the work dries up and you really need to try and cope. I really wish her well and hope she has all her family around to keep her spirits up.

CHERYL LOOKS GREAT AS ALWAYS!
I see Cheryl Cole has dyed her hair plum colour - everything and anything looks good on her, she's so lucky! I think she looks quite vampish - it's a great colour for autumn. I can't wait for the next series of the X Factor - I was happy to see that Cheryl and Dannii Minogue have put their differences behind them and are getting on a lot better this time around.

I'M LOVING....
Champneys Perfect Sleep Relaxing Pillow Mist. I've not been sleeping that well recently so I sprayed this new product on to my pillow and it really works. Try it out, it's so calming and really relaxing! Visit http://www.champneys.com

MY DIARY
Last weekend I went to the Summer Sundae Weekender festival to see the Mystery Jets. I got free backstage passes for my girlfriends, too! When i got back I then went straight to Edinburgh Fringe Festival to perform Body Gossip - I love being on stage! Next weekend I'm off to V Festival to see Lily Allen.
Nikki Grahame 25.8 -09 kirjoitti:
KERRY NEEDS TO GET HELP!
I saw the pictures of Kerry Katona seemingly taking drugs and I really think she needs to sort herself out. She must be in such a desperate way if she is doing that in the house when the children may be around. And by going to Tenerife she's just running away. If she wants to salvage her career she should go to rehab and face upto her problems. I think Iceland made the right decision by ending her contract because it is a real family brand.

FEELING SORRY FOR PETE
I felt really sorry for Pete Andre when I saw the pictures of Jordan and her new boyfriend Alex Reid out with the children. It's got to be a big kick in the teeth, but I admire him for saying he won't sleep with anyone until after the divorce is finalised. Maybe this is Jordan's way of coping with the break-up. People cope in different ways. Perhaps this is the only way she can get over it.

I LOVE RODRIGO!
I am absolutely loving Rodrigo - I think he is really coming into his own. He's like a male version of me! He was hilarious in the Queen task and I am enjoying his ongoing rows with Charlie - it's obvious they are hopelessly in love with each other. I'm convinced they'll get together. I can just see them on the front of OK!

CUT JACK SOME SLACK!
Jack Tweed has been getting so much bad press and I really feel for him. These girls who are at his house are probably throwing themselves at him and any twentysomething guy would find that hard to deal with. He's obviously still coming to terms with everything and is grieving. I think people should give him a bit of breathing space, but he should stop going to high-profile clubs and keep his head down.

I'M LOVING...
My Giles & Posner Stonebake Pizza Oven. It's really easy to use - you put your Pizza in and it cooks in just a few minutes!

MY DIARY
Last week I was at the Edinburgh Fringe for Body Gossip. It was amazing and the highlight of my career since Big Brother. We only did two rehearsals but I threw myself into it - it was great. I also met up with my friend, Anthony Costa from Blue, and we went to see a few comedy shows. This week I'm going to Reading Festival where I'll see my fave band in the world, Radiohead. I'm camping, so I hope it's not too cold!
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 03 Syys 2009 01:13

Nikki voitti BBUK:n kotisivuilla käydyn Ex-Housemate factor-äänestyksen ylivoimaisesti. Taakse jäi Nadia, Brian, Pete ja muut :thumbsup

Brian Dowling soittaa Nikkille ja onnittelee voitosta: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/vide ... e5/play.c4

JohnMcCririck
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja JohnMcCririck » 04 Syys 2009 21:36

Nikki oli hauska, tosin allekirjoituksessani löytyy mun suosikit

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 04 Syys 2009 22:22

Käviks Pundekin äänestää Nikkiä tossa kisassa?

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Syys 2009 22:58

Nikkin uunituore kolumni.
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: I'M DEVASTATED AT BB'S END
I'm so sad Big Brother is ending after next year's series, and I really hope another channel buys it. The show was the best thing I did - it completely changed my life. It's something people love to hate and I think a lot of people would miss it. Highlights for me this year include Lisa and David's trip to London, getting Kenneth and Isaac into the house, and bringing ex-housemates, like myself, back in for tasks of course!

I'M NOT A FAN OF THE NEW X FACTOR
I'm glad the X Factor is back, but I'm not sure about the new format of auditioning in front of a live audience. The show needed something to change, but I think that's a bit too drastic. It must be off-putting to have the audience laughing when you're trying your best on stage. Miss Fitz sang Britney Spears' Toxic brilliantly. I think it would be great if a girl group won this year.

IT'S TOO LITTLE, TO LATE TOO LATE FOR CHRIS
Chris Brown may have said he's sorry for attacking Rihanna on Larry King Live, but he can never change what happened. He can do all the interviews in the world, but it's too late - she'd be a fool to go back to him. He's realised what he's lost and will try to get his career back on track now no doubt, I don't know if he's got any fans left.

MADONNA NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN
After hearing about Madge collapsing on stage, I think she needs to accept she's pushing herself too hard. There's no denying she looks amazing, but it's time to grow old gracefully. If she keeps working this hard she could do herself some serious harm! The singer seems like a headstrong woman, though, and I can't see her giving up without a fight!

I'M LOVING...
Daddy Long Legs leggings. They come in all sorts of fab designs and colours, including ones that look like skinny jeans. They're great for wearing under dresses, too. See http://www.my-wardrobe.com for more details.

MY DIARY
This week I'm going to university! I'll be at University College Dublin, where I'm talking to the law students about reality TV and its effects. I'm also going to the premiere of The Firm, starring Daniel Mays, which is all about football hooliganism. Don't forget to watch me on The Jeremy Kyle show on Wednesday at 9.30am, ITV1. I'll be talking about my book, Dying To Be Thin. I'm also filming a pilot for a TV show called Run For It - a quiz show hosted by Melanie Sykes and Gethin Jones!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 10 Syys 2009 00:23

Nikki oli Jeremy Kylen vieraana tiistaina varsin tunteikkaassa haastattelussa. Hän kertoo nuoruuden vakavasta anoreksiasta, joka melkein vei häneltä hengen. Kannattaa ehdottomasti katsoa, niin ymmärrätte varmasti Nikkiä paremmin. Ei ole ollut helppo elämä tytöllä, ei todellakaan. :(

Nikki Grahame on Jeremy Kyle Pt 1
Nikki Grahame on Jeremy Kyle Pt 2

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 15 Syys 2009 21:58

Tämän viikkoinen kolumni.
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: JORDAN AND PETER DIVORCE AT LAST
I think it's for the best Jordan and Peter are finally divorced. Now they can concentrate on looking after the kids and Peter can start seeing someone if he wants. Jordan may have already moved on with her new fella Alex Reid, although I think deep down she must still be grieving for her marriage. I also feel sorry for Peter after reading that Harvey is now calling Alex "Daddy" - it all just seems a bit soon.

AMY'S NOT HELPING HERSELF
If Amy Winehouse really was found in bed with her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil, I despair! She's only just got back on the straight and narrow. Amy has been looking better recently and focusing on her music, but Blake always threatens to ruin all of that. It seems inevitable sadly, that they will end up back together as I think she's always loved him. I think Blake loves her, too, but maybe for all the wrong reasons.

CHERYL'S SOLO SINGLE SUCKS!
I've heard Cheryl Cole's debut solo single, Fight For The Love, and I'm not impressed. I was expecting it to be brilliant as all of Girls Aloud's songs are so catchy and easy to dance to, but I was disappointed with this one - it's not very memorable. Hopefully, she'll do better on her next attempt. It'll do well anyway as everyone loves her and she's got a massive fan base.

TROUBLE FOLLOWS JACK AROUND
The whole situation with Jack Tweed on remand in prison and being charged with rape is so sad. Jade would be absolutely heartbroken if she knew what was happening. I especially feel sorry for his parents as I've met them and they're lovely. I'm not really surprised Jade's family want nothing to do with him, though, as it seems to be one thing after another with him.

I'M LOVING...
Speech Debelle. She was the surprise winner of the Barclaycard Mercury Music Prize for her album Speech Therapy. Her music's wicked and really unique. Check it out at http://www.myspace.com/speechdebellemusic

MY DIARY
After having such an amazing time in Dublin, I've decided I'm going there for New Year! I drank Guinness and blackcurrant all night at the Leopardstown Inn, where the bar revolves! This week my grandma is visiting from New York and I can't wait. I'll get to show her my flat and take her to some nice restaurants - Everyone says I'm a complete clone of her! I'm also going to see Danny Dyer's new play, Kurt & SId, at the Trafalgar Studios. Oh, and happy birthday to my friend Kelly who I've known for years. Have a good one, Kel!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 22 Syys 2009 21:54

Nikki Grahame on Live from Studio 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EKtGy6qzH4
Nikki is interviewed in a segment "Should reality TV contestants get paid?" She talks about her experience since big brother.
Briteissä asukkaat saavat 30 puntaa päivässä esiintymiskorvausta.

siiri.x
BB-talon ylijumala

Viesti Kirjoittaja siiri.x » 23 Syys 2009 10:59

Höh, tuollahan tienaa sikana.
Ihmisten edessä.

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 23 Syys 2009 12:26

siiri.x kirjoitti:Höh, tuollahan tienaa sikana.
Ja jos on onnistunut talossa hurmaamaan katsojat, niin talosta ulos tullessa tienaa vielä lisää ja isoja summia.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”