Nikkin (BB7) fanitusketju

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Re: Nikkin (BB7) fanitusketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 18 Marras 2009 13:25

Kipeä viisaudenhammas poistettiin, ja nyt Nikkiä vaivaa munuaiskivet. :(
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: IT'LL BE INTERESTING IN THE JUNGLE!
I'm loving the new series of I'm A Celebrity.... Get Me Out Of Here! I was so excited when I heard Jordan was going in. She's always honest and just says what she thinks. It seems like quite a dull line-up this year and it might need a bit of livening up. I don't know if she'd be able to win it, though - the viewers might want to give someone else a chance this time. Meanwhile, I'm sure Peter will be happy that he can spend more time with their children.

CONGRATULATIONS TO DENISE AND LEE
I'm so happy for Denise Van Outen and Lee Mead, who are expecting their first baby. They have proved wrong everyone who said they wouldn't last, and I think they'll make great parents. it doesn't matter that Denise is a few years older than Lee as he's clearly smitten with her. They don't court publicity and I can see them being a very normal, down-to-earth family. Congratulations to them both!

THE X FACTOR IS BECOMING A FARCE
Well this year's X Factor certainly is shaping up to be the most controversial ever! I think Simon Cowell must be loving the fuss, although I hear lots of people have boycotted the show since the "deadlock" issue over Jedward. I think the show has lost some credibility and this series seems to be more about the judges than the actual singers. I really hope it picks up soon.

STRICTLY IS LIKE TV DATING!
It seems like everyone on Strictly Come Dancing is getting together! Ricky Whittle is so hot - it'll be no surprise if his partner Natalie Lowe has fallen for him. I do feel sorry for his ex, Charley Stenson, as she's a lovely girl with a great personality. She's gorgeous though and will find someone else. She could go on the show next year and bag a sexy dancer herself!

I'M LOVING....
The Dental Design Studio in Northwood, Middlesex. They took my painful wisdom tooth out in minutes and were absolutely brilliant. They were a really friendly team who out me at ease and also do other treatments such as Botox. See http://www.thedentaldesignstudio.co.uk for details.

MY DIARY
I've been in terrible pain recently with a kidney stone. It's made me really miserable, but I'm going to hospital for treatment soon so hopefully I'll feel much better after that. On a brighter note, I'm taking part in a charity event for Children In Need next week. It's a ghost hunt in Darlington - we'll be visiting a haunted theatre and using a Ouija board. I can't wait! Last week I did my first DJ set at Trinity in Harrow. It was great fun and I'm trying to get some more gigs because I enjoyed it so much.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 18 Joulu 2009 13:38

Kolumnia pukkaa taas pienen tauon jälkeen.
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: SURI IS A FASHIONISTA!
Suri Cruise has been wearing some really sweet outfits lately. While the dresses are really beautiful. I think she should give the high heels a miss. I used to squeeze into heels when I was younger and I got bunions, and I'm sure Tom and Katie don't want that to happen to her. She looks gorgeous, though, and all the little girls love to dress up in nice dresses every now and then.

IT'S A SAD FAREWELL TO CBB
I'll be watching Celebrity Big Brother with a touch of sadness, as it'll probably be the last one ever. If i had my way, I'd get Simon Cowell, Michael McIntyre and Jordan in there! There have been rumours her ex, Alex Reid might be going in, which wouldn't surprise me, and politician Lembit Opik, who I hear will be good value. It'll be hard to watch, but I'm sure the producers will make it go out with a bang.

THIS X FACTOR WASN'T THE BEST
While I've enjoyed this year's X Factor, I don't think it was as good as last year. It seemed to be more about the judges' arguments and Cheryl and Dannii's clothes than the contestants, and I thought Joe was the only one with any real talent. Olly and Stacey were lovely but their voices weren't great. Jedward were obviously a huge part of the show and, annoying as they were, they were pretty entertaining!

I HOPE AMY IS OK
I think it's ridiculous if Amy Winehouse is planning to marry Blake Fielder-Civil again - does she have no memory? It's sad because she's looking really well at the moment. They say love is blind and perhaps Amy just wants to be with someone she's comfortable with at Christmas, rather than trying to find someone new. Maybe they'll prove us all wrong, but I doubt it.

I'M LOVING...
The Ministry Of Sound DJ Academy. I did a one-day course there and learnt loads, like mixing vinyls and CDs. Visit http://www.ministryofsound.com/djacademy for info.

MY DIARY
I went to see Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, which was so funny! The after-party was held at Planet Hollywood, where they gave us lots of great food. I also saw Rock And Roll Lies, a film about Johnny Borrell and Razorlight. They had a Q&A and I was quite starstruck. Last weekend we had a Grahame family get-together at my mum's, and I've also been to the OK! Christmas Party at Alto, so I've been pretty busy!
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 07 Tammi 2010 00:03

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: THE DEATH OF BRITTANY IS A REAL LOSS
I was absolutely devastated to hear about the death of Brittany Murphy. She was one of my favourite actresses and I've loved her since she starred in clueless. She was also fantastic in Girl, Interrupted and Just Married with Ashton Kutcher. I can't believe she's gone. It must be awful for her family. She was so young and still had a lot more to offer the acting world. Rest in peace, Brittany.

CHERYL AND NADINE GO HEAD TO HEAD
Chery Cole and Nadine Coyle are going at loggerheads in the charts this year! Nadine as always been my favourite member of Girls Aloud - I love her accent. She's also got a great team behind her with Robbie Williams' former songwriter Guy Chambers. On the other hand, Cheryl's single 3 Words, is the worst song I've ever heard, so if the rest are like that Nadine will storm it, no problem.

TIME TO GET YOUR SKATES ON FOR DANCING ON ICE!
I'm really looking forward to Dancing On Ice. Kieron Richards from Hollyoaks is so lovely. I hope he does well. I also love Dr Hilary Jones and have had a crush on him for ages! It'll be good to see Sinitta doing something without Simon Cowell for a change. As for Heather Mills, I'll be interested to see how she manages to skate with a false leg, but i think she's too disliked to win the public over.

KERRY NEEDS TO GET HER ACT TOGETHER
If Kerry Katona gets evicted from her house she can always go back to her caravan. Apparently one of Marks's companies is a caravan park so at least they wouldn't be homeless. She may be forced to get a regular job - I'm sure Iceland would have her on the checkout. But I really hope 2010 is a brighter year for her and she can put 2009 behind her.

I'M LOVING...
Clinique's Shimmering Stripes Powder Blusher. It has four gorgeous shades of pink which can be blended or used as eyeshadow, too. Visit http://www.clinique.co.uk for more information.

MY DIARY
I've just come back from a brilliant New Year in Dublin! I had a fantastic time and got to catch up with my friend Michelle Heaton, which was lovely. I also got lots of nice presents for christmas, including a pink electric guiter from my boyfriend, Sam. He's in the band Rogues, and is going to teach me how to play. I got to spend time with his family in Aberystwyth, in Wales, over the holidays and now I'm really looking forward to this year. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and I wish you all the best for 2010!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 21 Tammi 2010 19:51

Vinnie Jones on Nikkin suosikki. :tu
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: SO HAPPY FOR DANNII'S BABY JOY
I'm so happy for Dannii Minogue over her baby news, she'll be a great mum. I'm thrilled she got in before Cheryl Cole as I think there may have been a race going on! It's Dannii's time to shine now - she seems to have been in the background for far to long! I also hope that she'll continue with the X Factor after the baby's born, it wouldn't be the same without her.

CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER IS THE BEST YET!
This Celebrity Big Brother is the best one so far! Vinnie Jones has to be my favourite, I love the way he's been teasing Alex Reid. Alex may be a bit of an idiot, but I want him to stay, as he's great entertainment value. I love Ivana Trump. too, she's so funny. Nicola T's a bit irritating, though, and I don't think Dane Bowers has been very interesting.

THE X FACTOR GOES STATESIDE
I can't imagine how rich Simon Cowell must be since signing the US X Factor deal. He's worked really hard for his success, though, and is the public entertainment they want. Although with the US version likely to be in the Autumn, we may have to wait a whole year before the UK series starts and I don't know if I can! There's even talk Cheryl Cole and Dermot O'Leary may be joining Simon on the US show. I think US audiences would take to them both.

EMMA'S A GREAT ADDITION TO DANCING ON ICE
I'm loving Dancing On Ice although I couldn't believe Sinitta got voted off in the first show, she was really good. I prefer it to Strictly Come Dancing, which I find too formal. Dancing On Ice is much more risky and I'd love to have a go! I think Emma Bunton is a great new judge. She's the voice of the people and her advice really counts as she's got dancing experience - even though it hasn't been on ice.

I'M LOVING...
My new chocolate fountain by Giles & Posner. The chocolate they make is made from cocoa butter rather than oil and you just heat it in the microwave to use. Visit http://www.gilesandposner.com

MY DIARY
Last week I spent a few days at Champneys in Henlow Grange, which was lovely and relaxing after the rush of New Year! This week I'm going to see the new film about Blur - No Distance Left To Run - and I can't wait! My electric guitar lessons with my boyfriend Sam are going well and so far I can play T.Rex's 20th Century Boy. I can't wait to be able to play songs by my favourite bands. I'd also like to say happy 30th birthday to my sister Natalie - I'll be DJing at her party!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 09 Helmi 2010 16:30

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: DANNY COULD SKATE TO VICTORY
I am loving Dancing On Ice this year. I think Danny Young is brilliant and has a good chance of winning. He's also very good looking, so will get plenty of female votes. Heather Mills seems popular with all the other celebs on the show and I think it's amazing how she's managed so far. I'm also really fond of Kieron Richardson, although he needs to have a big streak and chips to beef up before the nest show!

THE HAITI SINGLE WILL BE A MASSIVE HELP
Some huge stars including Leona Lewis, Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue are said to be singing on the Haiti charity single, which I think is great. I don't know if anything will ever be as big as Band Aid, but if it has the same effect that record did it will make a huge difference. The total devastation in Haiti after the earthquake is absolutely awful and if this song can help those people in need, that's got to be a good thing.

ALEX HAS GROWN ON ME!
I think this series of Celebrity Big Brother has been the best so far. While Nicola T has got on my nerves, and Stephanie Beecham has come across as a total snob, the biggest surprise to me has been how much I now like Alex Reid! I was crying with laughter when he got spray painted orange - it was so funny! Everyone gave him a hard time and he just took it on the chin and was able to laugh at himself. I say good on him!

BRAD AND ANGE CAN WEATHER THE STORM
I don't really want to believe that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are set to split up. I hope they've just had a row, which has been blown out of proportion. They seem like such a strong couple and have done so much together. They may come out and show some kind of act of unity but I don't think they have anything to prove to anybody. If they really have split, I'm sure they'll work things out and get back together.

I'M LOVING...
Legally Blonde: The Musical at the Savoy Theatre, London. It's the best show for ages. It's got catchy songs and great dancing and stars the gorgeous Duncan James!

MY DIARY
Right now I'm in Australia! I've com out to visit my friend Claire in Adelaide. We've got lots of plans including going on a four-day excursion to the wine tasting region of Barossa and visiting Kangaroo Island and Seal Bay. Next month, I'm going to be a bridesmaid at I'm A Celeb star David Van Day's wedding. I'm so excited! I'm going to see Mystery Jets on Valentines Day but when my boyfriend Sam returns from New York we'll do something together.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 23 Helmi 2010 12:37

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: I HOPE TESS AND VERNON CAN WORK THINGS OUT
I was shocked to hear that Vernon Kay has admitted to having "text sex" with several girls, as you never usually read anything negative about him. His wife Tess Daly is really lovely and I don't know how she is going to cope with the news. I'm sure they'll try to work through it, especially as they have two young daughters to think about. At least Vernon has come clean, though, so they're halfway there already.

JORDAN'S WEDDING DOESN'T SHOCK ME
I wasn't surprised to hear Jordan and Alex Reid had got married. From watching Alex in the CBB house, he seems like a really nice guy. I guess when you're caught in the moment of being in love, it's easy to get swept away. I think they make a good pair and I can see them lasting - it seems genuine to me. While Peter Andre is quite feisty, Alex seems more easy-going, which is perhaps what Jordan needs.

LILY LOOKS JUST GREAT
Lily Allen has revealed her body dismorphia makes her think she's bigger then she is and I can empathise with this, having lived with anorexia. Lily should know she has nothing to worry about - she has a gorgeous figure and I would love to look like her! She's the Queen of Cool and should take comfort from the fact that so many girls aspire to be like her and think she looks great just the way she is.

DANNII IS A MODEL MUM-TO-BE
I'm so happy Dannii Minogue is the new face of Marks & Spencer. It's a brilliant campaign and I think she'll attract a whole new fanbase to the brand. Dannii's a fresh face for them and will look stunning in their clothes - she's so beautiful and glowing. I really hope she stars in the TV advert, as well as the photo-shoots - I think they are the best on the box!

I'M LOVING....
Neuro drinks. The fab range covers all requirements and mental performance. My favourite is NeuroBliss, for calmness and well-being. Visit http://www.drinkneuro.com for info.

MY DIARY
I've just come back from an amazing holiday in Australia! I got a bit tipsy in the wine-tasting region Barossa, and Kangaroo Island was breathtaking. I've seen lots of Kangaroos, Koalas, Seal pups and Wallabies and even got to feed some Pelicans! The shopping in Melbourne was unbelievable - very chic. I brought some lovely tops and dresses, although I didn't put enough sun cream on and my shin's peeling really badly now!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 02 Maalis 2010 23:23

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: COLEEN IS A GOOD ROLE MODEL
Coleen Rooney has been showing off her post-baby bikini body and is looking great. She hasn't rushed to lose the weight like some people, which is setting a really good example. She looks as though she's followed a sensible routine of healthy eating and exercise, rather than dropped a lot of weight suddenly. She will have spent time after Kai's birth bonding with him and resting, rather than rushing to the gym as soon as she left hospital!

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR SIMON'S SECRETS
I will definitely be staying in to watch Piers Morgan interviewing Simon Cowell on Life Stories this weekend! There are so many things I want him to talk about, especially his new girlfriend Mezhgan Hussainy. I want to know all the gossip from The X Factor too and if he'll continue doing the UK version when he takes the show to the States. I think Simon likes to stir up controversy so am sure he'll throw a few gems in there!

DANNII DESERVES SOME TIME OFF
Dannii Minogue is apparently planning some time off from this year's X Factor auditions while she has her baby, which she will thoroughly deserve. I'd love to see her sister Kylie take over for a bit. But apparently Kylie has said there is no way she could fill her sister's shoes on the show as she does it so well. It'll be hard for Dannii to manage both the show and the pregnancy, but I'm sure she'll cope just brilliantly.

CHERYL DUMPS ASHLEY - AT LAST!
So Cheryl Cole has finally dumped Ashley - it's about time! It's been reported that Ashley's said that he'll got for sex addiction counselling, but I think it's a bit late for that. She'd be a fool to take him back again. It's sad because she must have loved him a lot to have put up with everything for so long. Cheryl may be moving to LA and I think it would be a good idea for her to get away from it all and come to terms with what 's happened. She's a strong lady and I hope she sticks

I'M LOVING...
We Will Rock You at London Dominion Theatre. It's a brilliant night out featuring the music of Queen and is really upbeat! Treat yourself to a ticket!

MY DIARY
Last week was National Eating Disorder Awareness Week and I signed copies of my book, Dying To Be Thin, at High Chelmer Shopping Centre in Chelmsford. A percentage goes towards charity Beat. At the weekend I was a bridesmaid for my friend Sue Moxley at her wedding to David Van Day. It was a lovely day and Sue looked stunning. Catch it on Four Weddings on Living TV! I also ran the Welsh Lady Race in Aberystwth with my former BB7 housemate Glyn Wise, to raise money for Wales' Cultural Youth Festival, and recorded an episode of My Super Sweet 16 for MTV along with my dogs!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 17 Maalis 2010 21:16

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: TESS IS RIGHT TO WORK AT MARRIAGE
I saw Tess Daly talking about her marriage on The One Show and must say I agree with her. Her husband Vernon Kay's 'sexting' may have been terrible, but she's right to work through it. It's easier said then done to let it all go after ten years. They have got two daughters to consider and Tess is still clearly deeply in love - she can't just switch off her feelings.

SIMON AND MEZHGAN HAVE A PUBLIC KISS
Simon Cowell and his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy had an interesting kiss on The Jay Leno Show last week. I know he likes the publicity but he wasn't even looking at her! I'm no body-language expert but he doesn't look comfortable. He must be keen, though, as she's the first woman to have made him want to get married. Good luck to them both, I say.

PETER ADMITS HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH FOOD
Peter Andre has spoken out about having an eating disorder - I had never realised. It's great that he's admitted it as men are not always confident enough to talk about it. In my own experience, I've found that when your down it's easier to be distracted by your relationship with food - and Peter will have been vulnerable while going through his divorce last year. I'm sure he'll pick up, though - he's got support.

CHERYL LOOKS FOR A NEW HOME
Cheryl Cole is said to be house hunting and I wouldn't be surprised if she got a huge place close to Simon Cowell in Los Angeles! He could show Cheryl the ropes over there and help her settle into American life. After all she's been through with Ashley it will be great for her to have a clean start. I can imagine Cheryl buying a gorgeous-looking place with a pool, just like one of those mansions in The Hills!

I'M LOVING....
Olivia Lee's new show Dirty Sexy Funny on Comedy Central. She plays lots of hilarious characters and the show is really typical of London.

MY DIARY
I've had some new pictures taken for my column, so look out for those soon! You can also catch me presenting My Super Sweet 16 on MTV this Saturday at Midday. Last week, my sister Natalie and I took our mum to Planet Hollywood for a celebrity Mother's Day celebration, which was great fun. I also went to see a brilliant film called Breathe at The Cuban bar in Camden. Also, I want to say congratulations to Natalie who's expecting a baby boy - we're over the moon! He's not due until July, but mum is already knitting s blanket for him and started buying nappies!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 30 Maalis 2010 23:04

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: JORDAN AND ALEX PLAN THEIR SECOND WEDDING
Jordan and Alex are said to be planning a second, bigger wedding. Her nuptials to Peter Andre were so over the top, though, it will be hard to be any more extravagant! It must be difficult for them because everyone will be comparing the two. Alex seems laid-back, though, and probably just wants a quiet affair with close family and friends. Being with her is clearly the most important thing to him.

POSH AND BECKS FEEL THE STRAIN
Being out of the World Cup must be absolutely devastating for David Beckham. He dream't of being the only English footballer to play in four World Cups and 2010 was probably his last chance. Also, because he's injured, Posh might be having to look after the boys and run her fashion label pretty much by herself, which won't be easy. Get well soon, David!

DON'T JUDGE KYM
Kym Marsh has given up her rescue puppy, Oliver, but it's because he didn't get on with her other dog. It seems to me that people who are criticising her clearly don't know much about looking after dogs! If Oliver wasn't getting on with her Chihuahua, Charlie, moving him somewhere else was the kindest thing to do for both animals. People shouldn't say she's been cold-hearted. It must have been a really tough decision.

I'M SO HAPPY FOR MY GOOD PAL NATALIE
I am so excited about my friend Natalie Cassidy's baby news! She will be a great mum. I've spoken to her and can confirm that she is over the moon. It's great that she and her boyfriend Adam Cottrell are so loved-up and she's being taken care of. She's such a genuine person and it's just what she deserves. When she gets married, I'm sure it will be a lovely wedding.

I'M LOVING...
Careys Manor & Senspa in the New Forest, Hampshire. The treatments are lovely and they have beautiful food. I had breakfast in the Thai garden, which felt like being there! Visit http://www.careysmanor.com for details.

MY DIARY
Last week, I went to see Sadie Frost and Carl Barat in a play called Fool For Love, which was really good. At the weekend I saw How To Train Your Dragon, which is a fab animation with a great voice cast! After that, Mum had some friends over for an early Easter Lunch. I'm going to Childline Rocks - a charity gig - at the Shepherd's Bush Empire this week. I'm so looking forward to it as The Enemy and Carl Barat are performing!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 15 Huhti 2010 13:09

Nikki halutaan takaisin taloon: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... eries.html

Itse äänestin tietysti Nikkiä. Rachel on muuten saanut epäilyttävän paljon ääniä lyhyessä ajassa ja noussut ylivoimaiseksi ykköseksi. :) Nikki on toisena.
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: SILENCE IS NOT GOLDEN FOR CHERYL
Cheryl Cole has said she talks to herself and I can understand that because I do it! She says she hates being on her own so much she chats to herself to avoid the silence. Well I think being single suits her as she's been looking so happy lately. Although, if she got together with Will.i.am, I think they would be a match made in heaven!

IT'S SPLITSVILLE FOR DAWN AND LENNY
I can't believe Dawn French and Lenny Henry have split up after 25 years - they're comedy royalty and belong together! I guess they must have grown apart. I imagine it will be an amicable separation as they won't want things to be awkward for their daughter Billie. It's sad to see Jim Carrey has broken up with Jenny McCarthy too. What's going on?!

DANNII LOOKS AMAZING
Dannii Minogue has been showing off her baby bump and has never looked better. Her skin is radiant and she is looking so pretty. Pregnancy definitely suits her! I love the new Marks & Spencer adverts that are on TV, too. They're the best ones yet and Dannii looks absolutely gorgeous in them. I'd love to see her modelling maternity outfits and swimwear next.

JORDAN IS A REAL FIGHTER
Jordan recently admitted that she felt suicidal at times while suffering from depression after her son Junior's birth. The fact she came through it shows how strong she really is. Being a parent is tough at the best of times, never mind while you're not well. She seems to be able to cope with anything life throws at her, though, and her new hubby Alex seems to be a real support.

I'M LOVING...
Soulmate Food. You choose a diet plan and they deliver it to you twice a week. All the food is organic and the plan is tailored to suit you. Visit http://www.soulmatelifestyle.com/food for info.

MY DIARY
I had a bit of an unlucky few days last week as I had a power cut and my car broke down! I'm now looking for a new one. I did some filming for a Big Brother show about memorable housemates and moments and that more than made up for it, though. It will be screened before the final series. I'm really into watching The City on MTV at the moment, so I've been catching up on that while the weather's been bad. Last weekend, Mum and I went to Dorset to visit a family friend, who we call Grandad. He's been poorly, so get well soon!

keisarin
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja keisarin » 09 Kesä 2010 17:59

Nikki on kyllä paras brittien bb-asukas ikinä. ootteko muuten koskaan kattonut reality sarjaa princes nikki löytyy youtubesta. siinä Nikkille etsitään töitä ja kuten arvata saattaa ne ei ole sieltä mukavimmasta päästä ne hommat. Siinä Nikki on hausekempi mitä brotherissa.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 11 Heinä 2010 16:32

Nikkin haastattelu NEW:issa.

Kuva
Kuva
Kuva

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 11 Heinä 2010 16:32

Nikki sai eniten ääniä DS:n äänestyksessä. :tu
Digital Spy kirjoitti: Nikki Grahame is your 'Ultimate' BB star

"Who is she? Who IS she? WHO IS SHE!!??" There was only ever going to be one winner, wasn't there? Despite a strong showing for the original 'only gay in the village' Brian Dowling, Big Brother 7's Nikki Grahame stormed our Big Brother 'Ultimate' Housemate poll. The shrieking temper tantrum queen, who was so good the producers threw her in the house twice, is the contestant DS readers most want to see back on the show at the end of the summer.

Kuva

We gave Nikki a quick call and here's what she had to say: "Really, I won?! Wow! Who was in the running? Brian Dowling was second! What about Brian Belo? What about Nadia? What about Pete? He was tenth... well it looks like I’m going back in the house then! I’ve had brilliant support since leaving the show and my fans have been brilliant. So I'd really like to thank them all for taking the time to vote for me, because I really do appreciate it."

Nikki's BB7 rival Aisleyne Horgan Wallace, Big Brother 5's Nadia Almada and Big Brother 6's Makosi Musambasi also racked up significant support in our poll, which you voted for in your thousands. Sadly, things were a little less promising for recent winners Rachel Rice and Sophie Reade, who only clocked up 1.7% and 2.1% respectively. Meanwhile, ex-Dead or Alive star Pete Burns was a surprise hit with fans, coming in as the most popular Celebrity Big Brother star ahead of winners Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid.

The DS Top Ten:

Nikki Grahame - 16.2%

Brian Dowling - 13.6%

Nadia Almada - 11.9%

Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace - 7.3%

Makosi Musambasi - 4.3%

Craig Phillips - 4.2%

Brian Belo - 3.9%

Kate Lawler - 3.7%

Helen Adams - 3.6%

Pete Bennett - 3.5%
Nikkin haastattelu.
Digital Spy kirjoitti: It's official - Nikki Grahame is Digital Spy's Ultimate Big Brother housemate. Voted for by you lot, the BB7 tantrum-thrower extraordinaire is the former contestant you most want to see back in the Elstree Studios compound this summer. We caught up with Nikki earlier this week to pass on the news and ask about her post-reality TV career plans.

How does it feel to have won the DS Ultimate housemate poll?
"Really, I won?! Wow! Who was in the running? Brian Dowling was second! What about Brian Belo? What about Nadia? What about Pete? He was tenth... well it looks like I'm going back in the house then! I've had such brilliant support since leaving the show and my fans have been brilliant. So I'd really like to thank them all for taking the time to vote for me, because I really do appreciate it."

Why do you think people loved you so much as a housemate?
“I think people still like me because I was just myself. I just had fun and enjoyed my experience in there. Well, most of it! I think some people try and act a certain way on the show, to win popularity, but it doesn't work when they come out because they were not being true to themselves."

Do people still stop you in the street to talk about the show?
"I usually only get good feedback in the street. Bad comments are really rare. Obviously you get the odd thing that isn't nice, but it is very rare to be honest. People always just want to chat about what I'm up to now, how much they loved the year that I'm in now, or whether I'm watching this year's show. They always ask for my opinions on the latest housemates. Stuff like that."

Why do you think Big Brother 7 is held in so much affection by fans?
"I think it is because they had such big characters in there. There was me, Pete and Glyn. Grace, Leah and Richard were great as well. It was a big year for big characters. And that is what makes a brilliant series of Big Brother."

Last year, you released an autobiography (Dying To Be Thin) about your battle with anorexia. What's the reception to the book been like?
"I've had lots and lots of positive feedback about the book. It was very difficult to write about because it was dragging up the past. But I'm glad I did it and I just hope it has helped a few people out there. From the feedback I've got, it seems to have helped a lot of people, and I just hope that it continues. The paperback came out this year and it's gone out to six other countries as well. Anorexia is such a big topic and it affects so many thousands of people. For someone in the public eye to speak so openly about it, well sadly there aren't many people who will do that."

Would you like to do more work promoting awareness of anorexia? You could do a TV documentary.
"The more awareness that can be made of anorexia the better. People die from it and it's such a horrible illness. I'd definitely be interested in doing a documentary or some TV work like that, talking about the subject. I'm actually seeing someone at the minute and I'm doing pretty well right now. I lost some weight, but I'm now putting it back on. I did a photoshoot recently that you may have seen showing that I had lost too much weight, but I've put on half-a-stone since then. I just want everyone to know that I am putting on weight and since that feature things are getting better. I went on This Morning to talk about my weight problems but it is all in control at the moment. I would love to do some more work around anorexia and maybe do an agony aunt thing on the radio."

Have you ever considered going into acting?
"Well I did audition for the part of Poppy in Neighbours quite recently, but I didn't get it. That was probably a good thing. I'd have missed out on the final Big Brother if I'd got the part and that would have been such a shame. But acting is something I'd be interested in doing in the future."

Would you be interested in working on a British soap like Hollyoaks?
"Yeah, Hollyoaks would be great. Or I'd love to do something like The Hills! Ha! I think that John James on Big Brother at the moment looks like Spencer from The Hills. It could be me and him being the Heidi and Spencer."

Are you sad that Big Brother is ending or are you pleased that you can move on with the next stage of your life?
"I'm really, really sad. I don't think Big Brother could have gone any further, but I love the show. I get totally hooked and not only do I watch the show in the evening, I watch it during the day when it's repeated as well. I just become obsessed and addicted to the telly when it's on. I'm constantly checking Digital Spy to find out what’s going on, what everyone thinks and for the latest news with the show. The only thing that winds me up is when there's someone I hate and I can't have my say. When people say that they don't watch it, I say, 'What's wrong with you?'"

Thanks for your time, Nikki - hopefully we'll see you back in the BB house at the end of the summer!
"Do you know when Big Brother is ending and they are sending old housemates back in? Because I've got a Reading Festival ticket and I really want to see The Libertines, because I've got a backstage pass. But if I go back in the house, I might miss it! I hope I can do both, because that would be a brilliant summer."

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 11 Heinä 2010 16:33

Nikki pitää BB-blogia NOTW:in sivuilla: http://blogs.notw.co.uk/bb/2010/07/nikk ... 58d26d970c

Tässä uusin blogi.
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: This week has dragged.. BIG TIME!

I've really struggled to be enthusiastic since Shabby walked. it's such a shame but since she left, Caiomhe has turned into the house bitch, saying that she is only going to talk to the people she likes, and ignore the people she dislikes for the rest of her stay. Nice!!

She really annoyed me the way she said she wanted to leave in the diary room, then told JJ how much she wanted to stay. Make your mind up girl!

Then she proposes to her boyfriend in the diary room?? OMG what next? I really hope he says no! how funny would that be!!!!

JJ and Josie shared a kiss this week.. FINALLY!! I wonder if that's enough to have got it out of her system, or has it just left her wanting more?!

Mario has driven me mad this week with his psycho behaviour towards poor Ben, Ben who just can't seem to do a thing right. The boy can't even eat an apple in peace without getting a hard time!

I think we have a repeat performance of bb6's anthony and craig where them 2 are concerned!

And what an earth has happened to Corin? She seems to have morphed into Michael Jackson over night, what with her jet black wet wavey hair, the black fingerless gloves and the constant singing. Maybe she's looking to start up a Jacko tribute act when she leaves the house!!

She's really starting to grate on the other housemates and i have to say i dont blame them, she would drive me up the wall if i was in there.

We've seen a lot more of Steve this week, he's been a lot more opinionated which is about time as all he's done so far is snore!!

But I haven't enjoyed the robot task at all this week. I've found myself having to turn the volume down on my tv every time big robot spoke as the noise was so deafening!!

I'm so glad Nathan was evicted and JJ stayed, we have seen an angry side to Nathan this week so good riddence I say!

I did think that was an act though when JJ said he failed the save and replace task just so caoimhe would stay in as he thought she would definitely go if she was up.

He then contridicted himself by saying in the diary room, that if he had of survived he would have put Corin up!!

It's exciting to see some fresh faces in the house!

We have 28 year old rachel the loudmouth Scouser. Keely 30 years old,driven successful, stunning busineness woman, not a fan of Caoimhe as they were standing next to each other in the crowd on launch night and didn't get on then, so watch this space..

And finally we have andrew who passed his A level maths at the age of 13! Wowzer what a genius, he'll get on like a house on fire with Ben and Mario!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 17 Heinä 2010 15:52

Kolumnia pukkaa taas tauon jälkeen.
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: Kuva

GET WELL SOON CHERYL
I couldn't believe it when I heard Cheryl Cole had caught malaria - that must be so scary. She is said to have been working 18-hour days up to that point, so I hope when she has recovered she will take it easy and look after herself properly. If someone has to stand in for her on X Factor, I think her Girls Aloud bandmate Sarah Harding would be a good choice. I'm wishing Cheryl a speedy recovery.

BIG BROTHER IS STILL BRILLIANT
I'm loving the final series and particularly Ben - he's my favourite to win. He always says the wrong thing and everyone else is horrible to him but I just feel sorry for him and want to make friends! I love the relationship between John James and Josie, too, although I can't really see them as a couple. I've been told recent recent house walker Shabby thinks I'm hot and would like to meet me - bring it on, I say!

CONGRATULATIONS JORDAN AND ALEX!
Jordan and Alex have celebrated their wedding blessing and I hope they can move on from the commotion of the paparazzi allegedly brawling with guests - and enjoy their honeymoon.

DANNY IS GOOD FOR TROUBLED LINDSAY
I'm gutted Lindsay Lohan has been sentenced to 90 days in Jail due to breaking her probation. I think she deserved a fresh start. She must be totally devastated - especially as I've read that she's recently been enjoying the company of rugby player Danny Cipriani - he's hot! Maybe when she is released from jail she can settle down with someone like clean-cut Danny and put the dark days behind her.

I'M LOVING...
I recently went to a party where they provided candy floss for all the guests - it was great and just like being a kid again! Visit their website for more information - http://www.mrflossy.co.uk

MY DIARY
Hey everyone! I'm so glad to be back with my column and have missed you all. I hope you've been enjoying the sunshine! I've been busy as usual - last week I was on Ireland AM talking about my book, Dying To Be Thin, and I took part in some filming for body-image campaign Body Gossip. This week I enjoyed a picnic in London with some friends and also did some filming with Zig and Zag for Big Brother's Little Brother. But the best news is my sister Natalie is about to have a baby son any day - I can't wait to be an aunty!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 25 Heinä 2010 20:01

Nikkin uusin BB-blogi. Olen paljolti samaa mieltä Nikkin kanssa.
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: This week's been mental!

what a mental week its been in that bb house!

caiomhe walking out, keyley going to hospital, andrew stones guest appearence and 3 newbies.

i wasnt sad to see the back of caiomhe and i dont think the housemates were either well apart from jj, as i do think he had developed a bit of a crush on her which massively ruffled josie's feathers! hence her reasons for going.

i dont know what has happened to josie these last couple of weeks, i really liked her in the beginning, but shes turned into such a bunny boiler, she is acting like leah from my year (bb7) when she was obsessing over pete!!

i think jj is terrified of her. he thinks if he doesnt show her affection, she wont be his friend, but he's made it quite clear HE DOES NOT FANCY HER!!!! he sees her as a sister, but she will not accept this?!
poor poor boy!!

i was laughing out loud during the save and replace task when corin was running up and down the ramp so determind to win that task that her trousers fell down!!

when keyley fell down she then began screaming ''shes alrighhhhhhhtt, shes only sprained her ankle''
nice!!!!!! would like to see how she would react if she sprained hers. uurrrghhh shes so vile!!! get her out!!!

not being a fan of the tv series glee, i have not enjoyed the glee task at all this week. too cheesy for words! although i must admit, it was funny watching them all try really hard to showcase their singing vocals, ie ben, rachel, josie and steve!!!!!

bless them!!

corin and andrews performance live to the crowd on friday was so funny! they completely cocked it up!!
the housemates had to choose out of the 6 potential newbies who they wanted to enter the house, and were only given a couple of minutes to decide.

they all seemed quite keen for jo to go in, especially josie i think they knew each other from the auditions. she obviously feels safe that shes not a threat where jj is concerned. but she kicked off about laura before the poor girl even entered the house just because jj voted for her, good luck laura josie is going to be watching your every move!!

another jj in there will be interesting think they might form a firm friendship which would be brill as he wouldnt need to lean on the bunny boiler so much!!

i would like to see corin and josie up for eviction next week although i really dont think it will happen as the public seem to love corin? i think they are starting to get the measure of josie though..

finally im just wondering why dave has forgotten about the lord all of a sudden? mmmm very suspicious!

he's survived a couple of evictions so maybe feeling quite cocky, and doesnt need to try to impress anymore.. he's actually been bitching an awful lot this week, so maybe he will be up for eviction too. fingers crossed haha!!!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 03 Elo 2010 14:13

Nikkin BB-blogi. Corinin pisteet nousussa ja Jo on yksi Nikkin suosikeista. :noup: Muilta osin olen aika pitkälti samaa mieltä.
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: Keep JEdward in!

I was NOT surprised that Ben left this week, his bitchiness cost him badly.

I really did think that Dave would go though, he did annoy me when his wife came in the house and he was showing off and basically failing the task for everyone, which wasn't fair on mario who had to completely ignore his grandad.

I loved davina going in on eviction night! and Jedward's performance was monumental!!!!
i think they should put them in for a week..

so sam has entered the house which im pleased about as i think he'll be quite confrontational and he seems quite quirky. looking froward to seeing him settle in.

But what a week it's been. After just 4 days of being in the bb house laura just couldnt hack it so she left although the other 2 have seem settled in fine.

im really liking jo. She's very up front and says what she thinks, jj on the other hand has a very limited vocabulary, which mainly consists of f***ing this and f***king that!? not cool and not atractive in the slightest! sort it out boy!!

i loved andrews secret task, i was laughing so much that i spat my food out when he started screaming at everyone i think he's fabulous!!

He would definitely make a worthy winner.

All josie has done all week is lie in bed or lie in the garden, cannot understand why she is still 3rd favourite to win???

i found it interesting how when john james busted out the fire escape, all she was worried about was it making her look bad because she was horrid to him,she kept saying 'stop making a show of me'!

and when he came back, she wouldnt let him go in the diary room incase he said anything to make her look bad.

urrrghhh shes such a controll freak!!

he's now decided that actually he feels the same as she does and there has been lots of snogging under the sheets yuk!!!!!!

GET A ROOM!!!!!!

i was gutted that steve won the save and replace task, as i think he might have gone this week if he hadnt.. at least mario has noticed him 'leering' over the girls and used that reason to nominate him, hopefully the others will notice too.

corin has gone up in my estimation this week, she been quite sweet to everyone, and i do believe she toned down the slap, which has actually made her much more attractive, quit the sunbeds i say, your much prettier without all that!

http://blogs.notw.co.uk/bb/2010/07/nikk ... e65124970c

keisarin
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja keisarin » 08 Elo 2010 15:16

Rupee toi englannin tuleva ultimate bb:kin tuleen jo uniin. Näin unta että olin kattomassa sen avajaisia ja sain nikiltä siellä nimikirjoituksen.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 25 Marras 2010 23:04

Nikkin kolumnia julkaistaan nykyään 4 viikon välein OK:ssa. Tässä vanhat lokakuun ja marraskuun kolumnit.
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: GAV WILL BE STRICTLY ENTERTAINING
There are some brilliant contestants on this year's Strictly Come Dancing. I particularly like Tina O'Brien and Kara Tointon, I think they'll do really well. Michelle Williams should be good, too. I'm sure Destiny's Child still have a lot of fans who'll support her. I'm not sure if Gavin Henson will be able to pull off the serious dancer thing, though, as he seems to like to joke around!

THE X FACTOR IS THE BEST!
This years X Factor is the best yet! I fancy all the boys in 1 Direction, especially Louis Tomlinson! I couldn't believe what happened at the Judges' houses stage, though - Gamu was the best singer and I think Cheryl Cole should have put her through. As for Katie Waissel, she would be more suited to acting. I'd love to see Belle Amie win, they're great.

NATALIE'S GORGEOUS LITTLE GIRL
Natalie Cassidy's baby Eliza is the cutest thing! She is so beautiful and has got the most amazing bright blue eyes. Nat and her fiance' Adam Cottrell are over the moon and I'm really happy for them both as they really deserve this. I can't wait to buy little Eliza lots of presents. I'm going to introduce her to my nephew, Sunny, and they can be a little boyfriend and girlfriend.

I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY SINCE BB
Since leaving the BB house.I've been in touch with quite a few of the housemates. I speak to Victor Ebuwa quite a lot and also Brian Dowling who is also busy and happy. I saw some former housemates - including Michelle Bass and Brian Belo - while recording Davina McCall: A Celebrity Roast for Channel 4 last week. People are recognising me all over again and I have to stop and remind myself that I've just come out of the UBB house!

IM LOVING....
Threepenny Memoir: The lives of a Libertine by Carl Barat. I love The Libertines and can't wait to read all about Carl's take on things.

MY DIARY
Hi, everyone! I've been really busy lately, doing lots of PA's around the country - I've got to meet some lovely people. I went to the BT Digital Music Awards recently and sat with Vanessa Feltz and her fiance' Ben Ofoedu, which was lovely. I also saw Legend of The Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole at the cinema - it WAS really magical. I'm going to see Carl Barat at Coalition in Brighton, this week and can't wait! It'd be great if you could check out my new website - http://www.nikkigrahame.info - where you can catch up with all my news.
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: ANN'S A STRICTLY STAR!
Tina O'Brien was my favourite contestant in Stirctly Come Dancing so it was disappointing to see her go. Kara Tointon's doing really well, though, and so is Scott Maslen. My mum and I are huge fans of Ann Widdecombe and I think people should stop seeing her as the joker. She's trying really hard and people should applaud her for all her hard efforts. We've got to see a totally different side to her!

X FACTOR'S KATE NEEDS A BREAK
I'm loving the X Factor. I'm feeling a bit sorry for Katie Waissel, though as she's getting a hard time in the media - maybe her profile in the show has just been to big. I think Cher Lloyd's been great recently and Rebecca Ferguson would be a worthy winner. And although Wagner isn't the best singer, his performances are entertaining!

I'M SO SAD FOR LILY
I was so sad to hear of Lily Allen's miscarriage. I'm a really big fan of hers and really feel for her right now. It must be so horrendous to have everything taken away from you at the last minute, it's heartbreaking. I hope she takes some time out with friends and family who care for her. It's important to remember her boyfriend, Sam Cooper, too, as sometimes it's easy to forget about the dad in these tragic situations.

JORDAN SHOULDN'T MEET PETER
Apparently Jordan wants to arrange a meeting with Peter Andre to discuss their marriage breakdown. I think that's a bit unfair on her husband Alex Reid - he'd be very understanding if he didn't mind that happening. I don't think Peter would be up for it, though, as he seems to have moved on. Meeting up could just stir up bad feelings. Then again, they could prove us all wrong and form a really good and lasting friendship for the sake of the children.

I'M LOVING....
K-Pal Joico hair care. People always ask what products I use and I find its shampoo and conditioner amazing. It's great at strengthening my hair. Visit http://www.joico.com for details.

MY DIARY
Hello! I've been very busy lately. I've just filmed a pilot for MTV, although it's top secret at the moment! Last weekend I went to a Caral Barat gig in Paris and back in London I met Camilla Duchess of Cornwall, while doing a reading for Body Gossip - she was very funny! The big news is that I'm preparing to do an acoustic tour, where i'll be singing my favourite songs - it's all very exciting! And I'm starring as Princess Jasmin in Aladdin - check out all the details at http://www.nikkigrahame.info. See you in four weeks! x

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 09 Joulu 2010 17:24

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: DON'T COMPARE ME TO GILLIAN!
This years I'm A Celebrity... was certainly memorable! I hate to say it, but people have been comparing me to Gillian McKeith! I was like her during my first time in Big Brother - moaning about everything, I don't like the comparison though. My highlights were Shaun Ryder eating bugs and Gillian fainting - that will go down in TV hostory. I think the show still has several more years in it as everyone loves talking about it.

ONE DIRECTION TO WIN!
I think the X Factor is just as fab as usual. I was surprised Katie Waissel lasted as long as she did, but I think the public have warmed to her. I'm backing One Direction to win! Cheryl Cole's reportedly been offered the US X Factor job by Simon Cowell, but I think Nicole Scherzinger might be better as she's more established in the States.

KERRY'S SHOW IS GREAT TV
I'm watching Kerry Katona's new show on ITV2, Coming Clean. I think it's really interesting as so much is written about her in the media, but now we are getting to see what she is like for ourselves. I'm glad she's doing it as it's her chance to set the record straight. She's really sorted herself out and looks great right now. It looks like there's no way back with Mark Croft, and he doesn't deserve her anyway.

ANN'S MY CHAMPION!
I've said it before, but I love Ann Widdecombe! She's done so well on Strictly Come Dancing and has put in an amazing effort. She's really made an impact on the public. Kara Tointon and Artem Chigvintsev are supposedly an item and I think if that's true they make a great couple. It's easy to see how it would happen, with them working so closely together everyday. Gavin Henson's been doing well too and seems to have really enjoyed his time on the show.

I'M LOVING...
Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray. It's great for rehydrating my skin during this cold weather and when we have the heating on. It's handy for carrying in your handbag and smells nice, too!

MY DIARY
I've been rehearsing for my Panto role as Princess Jasmine in Aladdin and it's going really well! I saw Megamind 3D last week, too, which was brilliant! I'm getting ready for our family Christmas Party at my mum's, which will also act as a joint wrap party for our Panto! Meanwhile, on Monday, I presented an aware for BEAT at the House of Commons (I felt like I was tresspassing!) and then I went to a Christmas Party at The Embassy, which was great fun. Happy Christmas, everyone!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 26 Loka 2011 16:28

Nikkillä menee taas huonommin. Saispa ittensä pikaisesti kuntoon, ettei kohta tartte lukea kuolinuutista.
IS kirjoitti: Brittitähti pelkää kuollakseen syövänsä yli 400 kaloria kerralla

Kuva

Brittijulkkis Nikki Grahame kärsii anoreksiasta ja on joutunut kirjautumaan sisälle klinikalle hoidattamaan sairauttaan.
Big Brother -julkkis ja oman tv-sarjansa Princess Nikkin -tähti Nikki Grahame on yrittänyt pitää syömishäiriöitään kurissa viimeiset kymmenen vuotta.

Heat-lehden mukaan Grahame on kärsinyt sairaudestaan kahdeksanvuotiaasta asti.

Hän on pystynyt hallitsemaan anoreksiaansa, mutta repsahti sen jälkeen, kun joutui vaivaisenluuleikkaukseen. Sairaus uusiutui, kun Grahame alkoi panikoida liikunnan puutetta.

- Sitten, kun pystyin, aloin liikkua järkyttäviä määriä, mutten lisännyt ruokaani. Minulla on fobia, että söisin enemmän kuin 400 kaloria kerralla. En pysty edes menemään nukkumaan, jos en koe liikkuneeni tarpeeksi, langanlaiha Grahame tunnustaa.

- En istu kahteen tuntiin, jos olen syönyt.

Vuonna 2008 Grahame paljasti joutuneensa syömään kaksi vuotta letkun kautta.

29-vuotiaalla naisella ei ole koskaan ollut kuukautisia.

Hän kärsii osteoporoosista ja luunmurtumista, joista jotkut ovat tulleet siitä, että ihmiset halaavat häntä liian lujaa.

- Tunnen itseni luuseriksi. Kirjoitin kirjaani (vuonna 2008) voittaneeni sairauden, mutta nyt se on ottanut minut täysin valtaansa.

- Minun pitää tietää, milloin ja missä syön kaksi päivää aiemmin, jotta voin psyykata itseäni siihen henkisesti.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Tammi 2012 13:49

Ihan vaan tiedoksi eräälle tyypin superfanille... ;)
channel4.com/info/press kirjoitti:
Monday, 16/01/2012
5pm

Celebrity Coach Trip
Boarding the celebrity coach for another Mediterranean trip are ex-Tory MP Edwina Curry and her husband John Jones; comedians Tommy Cannon and Bobby Ball; former royal butler Paul Burrell and etiquette queen Jean Broke Smith; ex-EastEnders actors Derek Martin and John Altman; and Big Brother starlets Nikki Graham and Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace. The tourists arrive in Ljubljana, Slovenia, for a clown lesson and an afternoon down on the farm. But who'll pick up the yellow card at the first vote of the series?

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/news ... highlights
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”