Nikkin (BB7) fanitusketju

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Re: Nikkin (BB7) fanitusketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 04 Marras 2008 17:48

Näköjään moni suomalainenkin vierailee Nikkin kotisivuilla. Suomi päässyt Top7:n joukkoon. :thumbsup Nikkin kotisivut: http://www.specialnikkigrahame.com
bluegroper kirjoitti: Nikki's Website Summary October

Visitors
During October there were a total of 2,453 visits, in which 1,965 were unique visitors from 59 different Countries, 75.95% were absolute new visitors and there were 5,588 page views. The top 10 countries in order being United Kingdom, USA, Ireland, Australia, Canada, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Italy, Norway. Each visitor viewed an average 2.28 pages per visit.
* note my own views are not recorded in the stats.

Most visitors are from the UK which makes up 69% of visits from 254 cities/locations with the rest of the world 31%. The top 10 cities in the UK in order are London , Manchester, Edinburgh, Poplar, Birmingham, Wembley, Reading, Sheffield, Milton Keynes and Glasgow. While visitors in the UK have dropped down from 83% in September to 69%. Nikki has increased visitors from the rest of the world which is now 31% of all visitors.

Search Engines
The website position in all search engines have Nikki’s website on the first page when searching for “Nikki Grahame”. “Nikki Graham”, “Nikkis OK column”, “Nikki” or other popular keywords.

What I have also noticed that Google searches in the UK you need only enter her 1st name “Nikki” and her website is on the first page in the 5th position which is good news.

Search engines delivered a total of 1,357 visits from 421 different key phrases.

Traffic sources
Search Engines =55.24%
Referring sites = 36.40%
Direct (url in address bar or bookmark) = 8.36%

The most popular traffic sources are Google with 49.74%, Direct 8.36% (URL placed in address bar or bookmark), Nikki’s wikipedia page 7.26%, Google Images 6.24%, My Space 4.61%,

Content
The most popular pages other then the home/index page are gallery 1, media, news, gallery4 and background. There were 5,588 page views with 4,673 unique views.

Nikki’s RSS News/Blog Feed.
Towards the end of October I put nikki’s news feed on feed burner so to use their network to advertise Nikki’s RSS/Blog feed as its just too hard to try and do it myself. Although I have got her feed on quite a lot of networks and their robots are picking up the feed. During October Nikki’s news feed was downloaded 3336 times by 222 different sources. Most popular MySpace.

Alexa Rank
Nikki’s website traffic rank in Alexia is 2,753,713 which is in the top 8.96% of websites worldwide.

Technorati Blog Rank
Nikki’s news feed on feedburner has now attracted a Technorati Blog rank of 4,703,922 may seem a lot but it is in the top 6.72% of all blogs worldwide. And it’s the first time technorati have issued a ranking on her News/Blog feed.

Technorati is a popular blog directory service. It measures the popularity of a given blog as compared to all other sites that have been submitted to its system.

Hope I am not boring every one, Nikki's website is continuing to do well and has a healthy number of visitors.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 04 Marras 2008 22:29

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: CHERYL AND ASHLEY'S WEDDING PLANS
I was happy when i read that Cheryl and Ashley Cole are going to renew their wedding vows when The X Factor finishes. I'm confident things will work out for them. I hope that Ashley has learn't his lesson now and realised how lucky he his to have someone like Cheryl, when she could have the pick of any man in the world. Don't mess it up this time Ashley!

SHAME ON YOU RUSSELL AND JONATHON!
I think it's disgusting that Russell Brand and Jonathon Ross made those calls to Andrew Sachs, I really loved Faulty Towers and can't believe they did that to poor Manuel! I think it's right that they were suspended and that Russell then quit his BBC radio show. There was just no excuse for what they did.

MY SYMPATHY GOES OUT TO JENNIFER
I was so upset to hear about Jennifer Hudson's mum, brother and nephew being murdered. She is such a beautiful, talented lady and I can't imagine what she's going through. I only hope she has lots of people around her to look after her - she's going to need love and support. Something like this really makes you appreciate what's important in life.

MORE DRAMA FOR KERRY
I wasn't surprised to read that Kerry Katona has parted from her publicist Max Clifford - especially after her performance on This Morning. I can't stop watching the clips on Youtube, and I think it's odd that she blames her medication for all these things. When I was really ill in hospital, I was on the same medication and it didn't do that to me.

I'M LOVING....
Benefit's new lipgloss, Her Glossiness. It tastes like bubblegum and is a really pretty pink colour. And it makes my lips look fab!

MY DIARY
Last week I went to see the new horror film Mirrors. I really love scary movies and I was so disappointed because it was rubbish! I cheered myself up by going to the opening of London's massive new Westfield shopping centre, which is amazing. Everyone knows I make any excuse to go shopping!
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 12 Marras 2008 18:47

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: IM BACKING RACHEL TO WIN STRICTY!
I was gutted when Andrew Castle got voted off Strictly Come Dancing. He was my favourite but now I'm rooting for Rachel Stevens all the way. She's got both popularity and talent and I think she's good enough to win. As for S Club 7 reuniting with just Jo O'Meara, Paul Cattermole and Bradley McIntosh, I think its hilarious! I wish the three of them all the very best, though.

SIMON'S BACK ON THE MARKET AS HE SPLITS WITH TERRI
I'm not really surprised that Simon Cowell and Terri Seymour have split up. He's very busy with work projects and I haven't seen them pictured together for ages. Simon claims that nobody wants him but I'd love to set him up with my mum so he could be my stepdad!

WHO'LL BE THE NEXT DOCTOR?
I was sad to hear that David Tenant is leaving Doctor Who because he's done a brilliant job over the last three years. I think David Walliams would be perfect for the role. He's so eccentric and quirky and would be good at dealing with the aliens. Catherine Tate could return as his assistant - they'd make a great comedy duo!

MYLEEN GETS A KLASSY NEW JOB
I think it's great news that Mylene Klass is to replace Nicky Hambleton-Jones on 10 years younger. She's a good presenter and a very stylish mummy with a clean-cut image that people can look upto. She does seem to be on our TV screens a lotm though. I bet she didn't even take more than a half-hour break when he baby Ava was born!

I'M LOVING.....
Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzing pounder. It looks and smells like chocolate and is perfect for giving you a warm winter glow. It's really affordable too!

MY DIARY
I've had a bit of a cold this week so haven't been feeling well at all, but it didn't stop me doing a photo shoot for dog lover magazine K9. I'm on the cover of their Christmas issue with my Chihuahua, Thumbelina. My other dog, Baby, came too and they both got lots of new clothes and treats! Check out the photo's at http://www.specialnikkigrahame.com Last week I went to Smash and Grab at PUNK nightclub in London and next week I'll be spending a few days in Dorset with my family.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 18 Marras 2008 22:02

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: JENNIFER IS HURT BY ANGELINA'S WORDS
Jennifer Anniston has said that Angelina Jole was "uncool" for talking about how she fell in love with Brad Pitt, and I agree with her. I feel sorry for Jen. As it must be hard enough having to see pictures of her ex-husband and his new girlfriend everywhere without her talking about it too. Angelina should keep quiet for a while, She's got her bloke, so what else does she want?

THE X FACTOR'S LOST IT!
I don't know what's going on with The X Factor at the moment, but the fact that Laura White was kicked out proves that anything can happen. I think complacency can be a big problem in talent shows. I want Alexandra Burke to win, so everybody should get voting! The Judges are using their votes tactically and I think Louis will do anything to get at Cheryl because she's doing so well.

I'M A CELEBRITY.... IS FANTASTIC!
I was so excited for the start of I'm A Celeb.... The line-up is great! I would love to see Esther Rantzen get with Robert Kilroy-Silk, as they are the two oldies of the group. Simon Webbe is a friend of mine, so it'd be great if he does well, and glamour girl Nicola McLean will probably try to crack onto every man in there. Esther Rantzen is my earlier favourite - I think she'll be like a mother hen and look after everyone.

SIENNA AND BALTHAZAR SPLIT
I think it's for the best that Balthazar Getty has broken up with Sienna Miller, she should stop getting involved with married men and start looking for someone who is right for her. Balthazar can go back to his wife and kids now - he seems to have made a silly mistake. If you ask me, Sienna has come out of it looking like a home wrecker, but hopefully she'll have learn't her lesson now.

I'M LOVING......
My friend Nina's new jewellery website, http://www.enellelondon.com It's got some amazing things. I've ordered a pendant with my initials engraved on it. It's great for Christmas gift ideas.

MY DIARY
Last week I went to Embassy nightclub's seventh birthday party. Thank you to the owner, Mark Fuller, who always puts on a good party. They're opening a new club in Dubai, which I'm visiting at Christmas and can't wait! This weekend I'm going to see a play called The Ghost Train with my family at the theatre, and next week I'll be visiting the patients at Phode's Farm - a clinic for children with eating disorders - to encourage them and give some support.

rauskuman
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja rauskuman » 19 Marras 2008 22:23

Vähän OT. mut BB4-Niko taitaa olla sit Suomen "Nikki" [smilie=a_teeth.gif] Kirjottelee nettipäiväkirjaa ja oli muutenkin suuri persoona.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 19 Marras 2008 22:33

rauskuman kirjoitti:mut BB4-Niko taitaa olla sit Suomen "Nikki" [smilie=a_teeth.gif] Kirjottelee nettipäiväkirjaa ja oli muutenkin suuri persoona.
Höpsistä, ei heissä ole mitään samaa. Suorastaan puistattaa tällaiset vertaukset! :scared: Ihan yhtä hyvin voisi sanoa, että Andreas on Suomen Nikki tai vaikkapa Manta on Suomen Nikki. Täysin erilaisia persoonia.

Niko = [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif]
Nikki = :in love:

Edit: Ai niin. Nikki ei siis kirjoittele nettipäiväkirjaa, vaan kolumneja OK -lehteen kerran viikossa.

Edit2: Jos pitäisi miettiä, että ketä Niko muistuttaa, niin ekana tulee mieleen Charley (BBUK8) tai Chanelle (BBUK8). Kumpikin yrittivät matkia huonolla menestyksellä Nikkin "tantrumeita" ja muutenkin olivat sellaisia ärsyttäviä draamakuningattaria.

rauskuman
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja rauskuman » 19 Marras 2008 23:07

No, mielipiteensä kullakin. ;)

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 20 Marras 2008 06:17

Mun mielestä Nikon ylinäytellyt kohtaukset oli kyllä todella huonoa Nikkin matkimista. Kuten Spencer sanoikin, samaa kuraa Charleyn ja Chanellen kanssa.
Who is she? Where did you find her?

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 21 Marras 2008 17:03

Nikossa ja Nikkissä ei tosiaan ole muuta samaa kuin miltei samanlaiset nimet.
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 22 Marras 2008 06:59

Punde oli laittanut Dermotin Nikki-imitaation juutubeen, niin laitetaan linkki myös tänne.

Dermot impersonates Nikki: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3ugSWBctPQ

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 24 Marras 2008 04:08

Heart106 kirjoitti: Housemates from heaven and hell

Watching Big Brother can been likened to a Pantomine. There are those housemates that we can’t help but fall in love with and then there are those villains that have us screaming boo at the screen. Check out who made it into our favourite list and who we loved to hate.

Who we loved

Kuva

Nikki Grahame
Probably the true star of BB7. A true drama queen, she provided hours of entertainment with her temper tantrums, ear-piercing shirks and romance with Pete.

Brian Dowling
The quick-witted Irishman has been voted the nations favourite housemate ever on several occasions and we couldn’t agree more.

Nadia Almada
It was her screaming at Big Brother for more cigarettes, showering in high heels and cackle that made the nation fall in love with her. It was no surprise that she won BB5.

Who we loved to hate

Kuva

Nasty Nick Bateman
The original villain. He cheated nominations writing down contestants name and showing them to the others to influence the votes. Sure enough he was thrown out of the house.

Charley Uchea
Who could forget the self-confessed IT girl. From day one you knew she would be trouble. She was mouthy, vain and we loved to hate her!

Sezer Yurtseven
Getting a record 91.6% of the vote to be evicted makes him one of the most unpopular Big Brother housemates ever. Was it his cocky attitude, arrogance or sleazy behaviour that had him evicted? All of the above!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 24 Marras 2008 22:30

Nikki on mennyt naimisiin Andy Scott-Leen kanssa, leikisti. Ziggy (BB8) oli bestman ja Liam (BB8) pappi! :lol:

Kuvia häistä: http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... 025-11-08/

Kuva

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 25 Marras 2008 17:51

Nikki puhuu anoreksiasta: http://www.wordia.com/anorexia/videos/146 tai http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Epz2ZhsYvms

Nikki kertoo asian hyvin. :tu

Edit: Muut Nikkin selittämät sanat Wordiassa. Kiukutella, maanvaiva ja keksintö. :D

whinge: http://www.wordia.com/whinge/videos/142
scourge: http://www.wordia.com/scourge/videos/147
invention: http://www.wordia.com/invention/videos/174

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 25 Marras 2008 22:09

Nikkin tämänviikkoinen OK-lehden kolumni.
Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: MY ENCOUNTER WITH LI-LO!
I was at Faces nightclub in Essex last week where Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson were also guests, I was in the VIP section with Lindsey as she drank vodka and champagne with her entourage. She wasn't diva-like at all and looked really beautiful with gorgeous hair. Sam was a good DJ and played some of her brother Mark's songs. I didn't see her with Lindsey, though, as she was so busy on the decks. I think they make a lovely couple.

I'M A CELEB..... MAKES ME ILL!
Watching I'm A Celebrity.... last week almost me sick! Joe Swash had to eat a crocodile's willy. I could never do something like that. They haven't wasted any time in getting them to do the nasty tasks this year - normally they ease them in gently. I really like Carly Zucker. She intrigues me as she's not one of the more high profile WAGs.

KERRY NEEDS SOME TIME OUT
Kerry Katona's MTV show has been axed and I think it's for the best. She's had chances to make a success of herself but now I think she's gone off the rails. Looking back to when she was on I'm A Celeb...., she just isn't the same girl today. She should keep her head down for a couple of months and let everything calm down before she makes a public appearance again.

THE X FACTOR IS GETTING ANNOYING
I love the X Factor but it's annoying me. I was happy when Daniel Evans left as had too long on the show, but I just can't understand why people like Eoghan Quigg and Diana Vickers so much. I think he comes across as an arogant little boy and she sounds like she's got something stuck in her throat! Take That week was so exciting. They're a great band to have on the show as they have a good range of songs to choose from.

I'M LOVING...
My new Pineapple leg warmers. You can wear them over tights and they are perfect for the cold winter weather. I've got some shiny leggings that they go really well with.

MY DIARY
Last week I went to Cafe De Paris in London for a party organised by Nick Ede in aid of The Stroke Association. It was amazing, especially as Laura White and Kelly Rowland performed! I also went to Champneys' Henlow Grange spa with my sister Natalie, where we had the Rasul mud treatment, which was so relaxing. Happy 25th birthday to my friend Patrick, too - we went to Nobu restaurant to celebrate!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 29 Marras 2008 21:13

Laitetaan nämä tännekin. Punde postasi toiseen ketjuun muutaman loistavan Nikki-avan:

KuvaKuvaKuvaKuva

:thumbsup

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 02 Joulu 2008 07:51

Nikkin kotisivujen tilastotietoja marraskuulta. Tällä kertaa suomalaisia vierailijoita ei ollut merkittävän paljon. Nikkin kotisivut: http://www.specialnikkigrahame.com
Nikki's Website Summary November

Visitors
During November there were a total of 6,767 visits, in which 6,215 were unique visitors from 61 different Countries, 89.57% were absolute new visitors and there were 12,683 page views.

Most visitors were from the UK counting for 86% of all visitors from 429 cities/locations. Most popular Cities in the UK were London, Manchester, Birmingham, Poplar, Glasgow, Wembley, Lambeth, Edinburgh, Sheffield and Bristol. Other countries of significant visitors were Ireland, USA, Australia, Canada and Germany.

Visits in November were up by 111% from October mainly due to Nikki’s wedding feature in OK magazine out on Tuesday 18th which saw 593 visits and peaking at 724 visits on the 20th November, traffic not returning to the average levels until 29th October.

* note my own views are not recorded in the stats.

Search Engines
The website position in all search engines have Nikki’s website on the first page when searching for popular Nikki key phrases. Search engines delivered a total of 5,003 visits from 1340 different key phrases.

The top 20 queries on Google from which users reached Nikki’s website, the percentage of the top 20 queries represented by each click and the position on a google search. (source Google Webmaster Tools)

#......%......Query....................................................Position
1......28%..nikki grahame........................................2
2......8%....nikki grahame and andy scott lee..........4
3......7%....nikki graham..........................................7
4......6%....nikki graham and andy scott lee............5
5......5%....nikki grahame andy scott lee.................5
6......5%....nikki grahame wedding..........................3
7......5%....nikki grahame marries andy "scott lee".5
8......4%....nikki grahame marries andy scott lee....4
9......3%....andy scott lee and nikki graham............5
10....3%....nikki graham andy scott lee...................6
11....3%....nikki graham wedding............................4
12....2%....nikki graham marries andy scott lee.......5
13....2%....andy scott lee nikki graham...................5
14....2%....nikki graham marries..............................5
15....1%....nikki grahame marries............................4
16....1%....andy scott lee nikki grahame.................5
17....1%....nikki graeme..........................................7
18....1%....nikki grahame marriage.........................4
19....1%....andy scott lee and nikki grahame..........5
20....1%....nikki.......................................................5

Traffic sources
Search Engines =73.93%
Referring sites = 20.6%
Direct (url in address bar or bookmark) = 5.41%

The most popular traffic sources are Google with 67.1%, Direct 5.41%, Digital Spy forum 4.77%, Yahoo 3.41%, and Digg it 3.22%, Wiki 2.41% and Myspace 2.23%.

Content
The most popular pages other then the home/index page are by far the news pages followed by gallery1, media, gallery4, background and the K9 pics.. There were 12,683 page views with 10,963 unique views, more then double the October views.

Top 10 pages
Page...............................Page Views......Unique Page Views
1. index.php....................3,507...............2,964
2. news.php....................2,007...............1,861
3. gallery1.php ................1,578...............1,175
4. news.php?item=218...1,232...............1,172
5. media.php...................782..................583
6. news.php?page=2...... 651..................607
7. gallery4.php................389..................343
8. background.php..........266..................228
9. news.php?item=206... 253..................239
10. k9.htm.......................218..................192

Nikki’s RSS News/Blog Feed.
Nikki’s news feed continues to do very well. During November Nikki’s News feed was fetched by 135 different sources including feedburner, google feed fetcher, news gator being the most popular. Its further distributed by feedburner to other news syndications including yahoo, springwidgets, myspace, facebook and individuals who subscribe in a reader etc.

Nikki’s News feed has become extremely important for attracting visitors. Once a news item goes up its almost immediately read by google and other news services. Google uses the news item and indexes it and lists it as a separate page. For example the page news.php?item=218 is news item 218 in the news feed. It is the article on Nikki Grahame marrying Andy Scott Lee, it was indexed and appeared as a search item in Google shortly after being written and appeared in a high position on most searches. By clicking on the search title leads to the news page with the news item appearing first.

Google is fetching Nikki’s news 6 times a day and feedburner fetches it every 2 hours.

I installed feedflares in the feed so news items can be posted to email, dig it, facebook and myspace. These are set in feedburner. I developed the myspace feedflare interface myself as there wasn’t one.

Alexa Rank
Nikki’s website traffic rank in Alexia is 2,480,026 which is in the top 8.07% of websites worldwide.

Hope you all find this information interesting and I haven’t bored you all to death , Nikki's website has done quite well in November.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 02 Joulu 2008 22:13

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: TRISHA IS GIVEN THE ALL-CLEAR
I was so happy to learn that Trisha Goddard has been given the all-clear from breast cancer. Cancer is such a horrible illness that affects so many people - my relatives included - so it's great to see a happy ending for a change. I worked with Trisha on the Battle Of The Sexes part of her show and she is absolutely lovely. Seeing her recover so publicity must be really encouraging for people going through a similar experience.

GORDON AND TANIA REMAIN UNITED
It's great to see that Gordon Ramsey and his wife, Tania, are still looking so secure despite recent events. I really hope they stay together, particularly as they have the children to think about. It be must be tough for them too. They've always seemed strong as a couple in the past and their marriage has lasted a long time compared to many other celebrities'. Hopefully this blip will make them stronger and they can work through it together.

JOE GETS MY VOTE!
I'm loving Joe Swash in the jungle! I'll be so happy if he wins. I was excited about Carly Zucker at first but she has actually turned out to be quite dull so far! People are saying that Nicola McLean is trying to be just like Jordan, but I can't really see a massive resemblance, to be honest. As for the tasks, I hate the ones where they have to eat all the bugs, but being trapped underground with lots of creepy-crawlies would be my biggest fear.

I FEEL SORRY FOR DANNII
I think everyone has been way to harsh on Dannii Minogue recently. She was The X Factor new girl last year but since Cheryl Cole arrived. I think Dannii has been overlooked and she hasn't even done anything wrong. I think she cried the other week because she is afraid of being dropped from next year's judging panel. I think Diana Vickers or Eoghan Quigg will win, but, to be honest I can't stand either of them.

I'M LOVING...
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk Hair Masque. I have the treatment done at a hob salon every month. It leaves your hair looking fabulous.

MY DIARY
Last week I saw David Walliams in the play, No Man's Land and I though he was fantastic. I'd love to see him get more film roles as he has proved that he can do straight acting as well as comedy. I also had my bottom read by the Andrex rumpologist, Sam Amos! She was amazing as she was able to tell all sorts of things about both me and my family. At the weekend I went to see band Mystery Jets who are supporting The Kooks. I also saw my friends Carly's band, Me and The Beast. She has an incredible voice. Check out their website, http://www.meandthebeast.com.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 04 Joulu 2008 19:11

Spencerille käskettii sanoa terveisiä:
bluegroper kirjoitti:Hey Punde,

Say hello to Spencer for me on your forum, Haven't watched BB Finland but reading this thread I will look for some clips on youtube. I have noticed that Spencer is a big fan of Nikki's OK column, I cant write in finnish, so say hello for me. :)

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 04 Joulu 2008 19:29

^ Hehe. :bidmouth: Tuo tyyppihän on käsittääkseni Nikkin kotisivujen ylläpitäjä ja paljon minuakin kovempi Nikki-fani. :bow:

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 05 Joulu 2008 17:22

bluegroper kirjoitteli näin tuolla: NTA...Nikki Thread of Appreciation (Merged) (Part 4)

Hän mainitsee tämän ketjun. :) Nikkin kotisivuilla kävi muuten 23 suomalaista viime kuussa. :thumbsup Nikkin kotisivut: http://www.specialnikkigrahame.com
bluegroper kirjoitti:Nikki has a little group of supporters in Finland who likes reading your OK! magazine writeups barracute. :)

http://bbplaza.net/forum/viewtopic.php? ... a&start=90

If you use Google Translator you translate the site pretty good. :)

http://translate.google.com/translate_t#

Message for Spencer

Hi Spencer

I didn't put Finland in the stats but for November Finland had 23 visits from 12 cities they viewed 2.65 pages on average.

Also I noticed you like advatars I have quite a few of Nikki on my MySpace if you want to take a look Bluegropers Myspace

Here is one for you its all about this thread and why it was created. Kuva

I see you like Aleisha from BBAU she is one of my favs down here too. :)

Welcome to the NTA :)

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 05 Joulu 2008 17:26

^ Thanks bluegroper & Welcome to BBPlaza!

Oh, you like Aleisha too? That's Great! :lets dance: Aleisha is my all-time favourite housemate, and Nikki is by far the best housemate from BBUK.

If you are interested, here are instructions how you can register in English: Quick Guide to the BBPlaza Forums

Feel free to speak in English here. :cheers

bluegroper
Toukka
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluegroper » 08 Joulu 2008 13:16

Hi Spencer, I made it in here, I have taken you up on your invite. Thankyou for you and everyone that posts here in support of Nikki. :)

I see you like Aleisha BB7AU too, I dont have much of BBAU up on youtube as it got taken down by ESS :( But have this video of Aleisha winning :)
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dzpV-EIBvxM

My all time favourite is Nikki of cause but Aleisha, Christina (BB1AU), Jo (BB3AU) and Vesna (BBAU5) are also favourites of mine from the Australian series. I started watching BBUK in 2006 which was Nikki's series of cause and since then I have watched 5, 6, 8 and 9 in the UK.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”