Nikkin (BB7) fanitusketju

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Nikkin (BB7) fanitusketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 20 Marras 2007 14:00

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: BIANCA'S DRIVING BAN
Bianca Gascoigne was banned from driving last week after crashing her car while over the alcohol limit.
I guess she'll have to get used to taking the trains or start splashing out on taxis now.

I think it is so dangerous to drink and drive. I can only just drive when I'm sober so would never try when I was drunk.
I'm sure it was a silly mistake and believe that Bianca regrets it.

CHANELLE & ZIGGY SPLIT
I was shocked to read about Ziggy and Chanelle's split.

I don't know how Ziggy coped in the relationship. I spoke to him the other day and he said everything he's said about Chanelle is true.

He sounds relieved that the relationship is over and I think he just needs to play the field a bit now.

I went for dinner with him and friends last week, which was fun.

No one really knows what goes on behind closed doors, but I hope Ziggy and Chanelle will both be happier apart.

LOVING THIS YEAR'S I'M A CELEBRITY....
I'm loving this series of I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! and I am hooked on the show already.

Janice Dickinson is brilliant. She's very entertaining to watch, although I can see why some people find her annoying. She gets down and dirty and it makes great TV. I want Janice to win and will be voting for her.

I like J, too, and was a fan of Five. And Marc is funny to watch as well.

KANYE'S LOSS
I was shocked to read that Kanye West's mother died last week during cosmetic surgery. Apparently she was having a tummy tuck and breast reduction when she passed away due to complications.

My thoughts go out to him and his family. People should think twice about having plastic surgery.

I know I certainly will and I've had a boob job. I don't think I'll have anything else done now, although I might have Botox in a few years!

I'M LOVING.....
Ping Pong restaurant in London. I had dinner there with friends this week and it's amazing.

MY DIARY
Last week I went to see the Desperately Seeking Susan musical, which as great. I ended up watching the first night of I'm A Celebrity...with my friend Michelle Scott Lee. We love it! And I had a girly night out at Faces in Essex with my friends Alana, Tammy and Carla at the weekend.

This week I've got a photo shoot and a party at Paper nightclub to attend. Plus I'm going to the Italian Conti school to speak to them about doing a part time drama course.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 27 Marras 2007 14:24

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: JORDAN'S NEW BOOBS
I'm pleased Jordan is having her breasts reduced in a couple of weeks time. They must be heavy for her because she's only got a tiny frame - I bet she gets terrible backache!

She's so pretty and doesn't need massive boobs to look sexy. I am sure a smaller pair will look just as good, if not better!

PETE & AMY ARE NEW BEST FRIENDS!
I'm not surprised that Pete Doherty and Amy Winehouse have recently become good friends - they've got a lot in common.

I'm not sure it's good that they're spending time together while battling to stay off drugs, though. Let's just hope they encourage and support each other rather than be a bad influence.

NICOLE'S GENEROUS DONATION
Nicole Richie has given away all the presents from her baby shower to parents in need. I think it's a lovely idea and very generous of her.

Motherhood has definitely changed Nicole for the better and she seems like a completely different girl from the one who appeared on The Simple Life. I'm sure she'll make a great mum.

I WOULDN'T DRINK RATS' MILK!
Heather Mills has suggested that we all drink rats milk instead of dairy from cows to help save the planet - she must be crazy!

Of course it's important to do your bit for the environment by recycling, cutting back on packaging and reducing your carbon footprint, but drinking rats' milk? Come on, Heather, that's not going to catch on!

I'M LOVING....
Religion clothing. I can't wait to see their sample sale this week. Visit http://www.religionclothing.co.uk for more information.

MY DIARY
I attended the Manchester auditions for BB9 last week. I'm reporting for Channel 4 and had great fun with the crowd! Check out http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother for more dates if you want to come along. My mum and I also went to see psychic Sally Morgan which was very interesting!

This week, I've got a shoot with some of my old BB HM's which will be fun. And I've just booked my Christmas holiday to Dubai with my mum and sister Natalie - I can't wait!
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 04 Joulu 2007 18:04

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: NAOMI'S 'SECRET' TOY-BOY RACER
Naomi Campbell and Lewis Hamilton were spotted out together last week and rumour has it they are dating. He's a right one, isn't he?

I think Lewis is gorgeous and he is obviously looking for an older woman to teach him a thing or two about life!

What's he doing with a supermodel when he could be going out with me?!

MARC AND CERYS WON'T LAST
I can't believe what happened in this year's I'm A Celebrity...Get Met Out of Here! I don't blame Marc Bannerman's girlfriend for dumping him after he flirted so blatantly with Cerys Matthews.

I think he was just trying to be the next Jordan and Peter Andre. I'm sure it's a silly little crush and Marc and Cerys won't last in the outside world. We'll have to wait and see.

ROBBIE'S DODGY BEARD
I've seen the pictures of Robbie Williams and his new beard...yuck!

I think Robbie is gorgeous and I would love to meet him but I would never go out with a bearded guy.

He looks like an old man who has let himself go and it's so not sexy. I don't mind a bit of stubble but with that full-on facial hair, Robbie looks more like Mr Twit!

DON'T GO DERMOT!
I'm gutted that Dermot O'Leary is leaving Big Brother's Little Brother next year.

I know he struggled with doing the show and The X Factor this summer but it's such a shame because he is BBLB.

I think Alex Zane would be a good replacement - or I'd love to present it. Good luck, Dermot!

I'M LOVING....
Davina shoes. I have them in pink, gold and silver. They're gorgeous!

MY DIARY
I enjoyed lunch at Ping Pong with my friend David last week and started my Christmas shopping. I have so much to buy!

I also attended A Night With Nick in London which raised money for The Stroke Association. I saw Kelly Osbourne and Jennifer Ellison there - they are lovely girls.

My chat with Sally Morgan was amazing and she confirmed that my flat is haunted. Creepy! I've been staying in more recently - it's the new going out. But I'm looking forward to some Christmas parties in the next few weeks!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 04 Joulu 2007 18:20

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti:DON'T GO DERMOT!
I'm gutted that Dermot O'Leary is leaving Big Brother's Little Brother next year.

I know he struggled with doing the show and The X Factor this summer but it's such a shame because he is BBLB.
Ohhoh, nikkiltä jotain järkevää kerrankin! :unbelievable:

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 12 Joulu 2007 19:19

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: Gavin'booze ban

Gavin Henson is apparently in trouble with girlfriend Charlotte Church after reportedly getting drunk and disorderly on a train home from a rugby match recently.

It is disappointing that he embarrassed himself by drinking too much and getting lairy - I though he was a nice clean-cut man. I Know he was celebrating but there's no need to act a lout. He's a responsible father now and should act like one. I bet Char wasn't pleased when he got home.

Spice up my life!

I am so excited about the Spice Girls concert this weekend, I can't wait to see them live on the first night in London. The pictures of the tour look amazing! I love the Tesco Advert, too and think they are really good actresses. They're not afraid to poke fun at themselves.

Geri Halliwell is my favourite because she has the most character and is a bit naughty. I always used to want to be Ginger Spice when i was younger and playing dressing-up with my friends.

Jesse's temper tantrum

Jesse Metcalfe apparently punched a photographer last week after a night out with Nadine Coyle and the other Girls Aloud lasses.

I think he needs to learn to control his temper - and maybe he's got short-man syndrome. I doubt nadine will be impressed with his antics.

I know I wouldn't want a boyfriend to around smacking people. Time to grow up, Jesse!

Dannii's a flop

Dannii Minogue's latest single, Touch Me Like That, didn't do very well in the charts last week and i'm surprised. I love the song and listen to it when i'm working out at the gym. I'm surprised more people didn't buy or download it, especially as she's on The X Factor every week.

Maybe now she should concentrate on TV work instead of singing, if that's what she's better at.

I'm Loving....

http://www.koodos.com - the best website for discounted designer poducts check it out!

My Diary

I went to the borny clothing launch at Punk in London on Thursday which was fun. The clothes are fantastic. I had a lovely dinner at Zuma in Knightsbridge with a friend last week, too. Plus I did a PA in Brighton which was fun.

This week I'm going to see the Spice Girls in concert and it's my friend Jenna's 18th Birthday party, so I'll be celebrating with her this weekend. I still haven't finished my Chistmas shopping but i desperately want to get that out of the way as soon as possible!

She's in a white top this week the one with the Blue, Pink and Yellow rainbows on it - she's worn it before - very nice she looks too :) .

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 20 Tammi 2008 16:18

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: Janice Should Shut Up
Janice Dickinson has apparently called Tyra Banks fat.

She is beginning to annoy me and seems to just say things to get more publicity. Its such a horrible thing to say - Tyra is anything but fat.

Janice should think about what she says, especially as she is a role model to girls with eating disorders.

She's also slagged Victoria Beckham off for being skinny but she looks skeletal herself.

Janice Should just keep quiet and go and get another face lift!

David's Goldenballs!
I couldn't believe the picture of David Beckham advertising Armani pants. He really is one of the most fanciable men in the world and i'm glad he's got his kit off for the campaign.

It looks like Becks must wax or shave his whole body because there's no hair on him at all!

Back to school
The St Trinian's film is out this week and I cant wait to see it.

I've seen the old black and white ones before and think they are very funny. Its really good slapstick comedy and a bit saucy too!

I'm pleased Girls Aloud are the school band because they suit the naughty-schoolgirl look! And Rupert Everett is a great actor, even when he's playing a woman! I think Russell Brand will be very entertaining, but he's not my type - far to scruffy for me!

Gethin's Lucky Girl
Gethin Jones is dating opera singer Katherine Jenkins and I think she's a very lucky girl.

I Just can't believe he's been single for so long and was not snapped up before now!

They make a very good-looking couple and I hope it works out for them. But, if not i'd happily go on a date with him! Gethin has really impressed me on Strictly Come Dancing and I'm sure he could show me a few moves.

I'm Loving...
Christmas! Presents and carols in the sun for me!

My Diary

I've just got over a chest infection and I'm feeling much better now. Luckily I was fit enough to see the Spice Girls at the weekend, who were amazing. I also went to the Geisha Bar in London the other night and the Stuart Phillips salon did my hair for me, which was lovely. I've been to see my dad at his stall in the Camden Stables Market - he sells collectable toys like Thunderbirds and Cabbage Patch Kids.

I'm in Dubai this week with my Mum and Sister Natalie and I'm loving the sunshine. I'll be buying some new handbags while i'm here, too! I'll be celebrating Christmas on 29 December back home.

Merry Christmas to all my readers and I hope Father Christmas brings you everything you want!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 20 Tammi 2008 16:18

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: Celebrity Big Brother
Celebrity Big Brother is changing this year, and I'm not surprised after 2007's race row involving Shilpa Shetty.

Jade goody and Jo O'Meara suffered from the backlash, while Danielle seems to be going from strength to strength.

I thought they were all as bad as each other.

Britney's head shaving
The picture of Britney Spears after she shaved her head were unbelievable - I was shocked!

After all her crazy stunts, I just expect her to do weird things. She needs help, quickly, and I hope she stops driving her kids around, putting their lives in danger - there's no excuse for that!

The X Factor
I was so annoyed that Leon Jackson won The X Factor this year - he wasn't the best and I don't think he can even sing.

The only reasn he won was because he performed with kylie - she won it for him.

Amy Winehouse
I love Amy Winehouse, and she's had some real ups and downs this year.

I think it's terrible what's happening at the moment and I hope she can turn thingsaround as she's a great singer.

Chantelle & Preston's divorce
Chantelle Houton and Samuel Preston's divorce was not surprising , considering she stole Preston from Camille. As the saying goes: what goes around, comes around.

I feel sorry for Preston because he's getting all the bad press, while chantelle's trying to get people's sympathy by saying she had bulimia.

I've spent my whole life being anorexic and bulimic and it's a secretive disease. you don't sell and exclusive story to a magazine stuffing your face with cakes - it's insane!

After her boob job, she's trying to be the next Jordon - she's more like Jodie Marsh!

Paris in jail
Paris Hilton deserved to go to prison, but I think she took it on the chin.

She came out and got back to herself, and that's very honourable.

Marc and Cerys
For goodness sake! Marc Bannerman and cerys Mathew's relationship is so rediculous! It's early days and they're already talking about spending the rest of their lives together. I doubt it will last.

Chiggy's split
They kept us glued to Big brother, but their relationship was never going to last outside the house. They are two very different people and that prompted their split.

Chanelle will continue with her modelling but that's probably it from him.

Return of the Spice Girls and Take That
I'm so pleased these groups are back together. I went to see the Spice girls and they were fantastic. People who hate them are just jealous and bitter that the girls are successful - I think they should leave them alone!

My Diary
I went to the OK! Magazine Christmas party, which was good. It was fancy dress, so I went as anelf.

I also went to Danielle Lloyd's Pimp And Tart birthday party in Essex, which was so much fun!

On New Year's Eve I went on a girlie night out to Posh Funk's Showtime! at Blake's Golf Club with eigth friends. We stayed in a hotel and had lunch together on new Year's Day. It was great! My new Year's resolutions are to publish my book and start acting.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 20 Tammi 2008 16:19

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: KYLIE'S HONOUR
I was really pleased to read that Kylie had been given an OBE for services to entertainment. I'm a huge Kylie fan and think she deserves it after so many years in showbiz. It was good to see her back on TV in Doctor Who and I hope she does some more acting soon.

BRITNEY'S TEEN SISTER IS PREGNANT
I was surprised to hear that Britney Spears' 16yr old sister Jamie Lynn was pregnant. What a waste to get pregnant that young! I don't think Britney has set a very good example for her little sis. It looks like Jamie Lynn is going to follow in her footsteps but I hope she doesn't make any more mistakes - such as getting married in Vegas!

PARIS AND KEVIN PARTY
It looks like Paris Hilton has the hots for Britney Spears' ex-husband, Kevin Federline.

The couple were spotted partying together recently and looked more than just good friends. I can't imagine Britney will be very happy about it - you just don't go for friends' exes!

Paris and Kevin make a good looking couple but I don't reckon they're the real deal.

BILLIE GETS MARRIED AGAIN
Billie Piper looked lovely when she married actor Laurence Fox recently. I think her second wedding was much nicer than her first, to Chris Evans. It was a traditional church service, which is nice.

Laurence seems a much better match for Billie - Chris was too old for her and they rushed into things. It was nice that Chris and his new wife were at the wedding, though. You can stay friends with your ex!

I'M LOVING....
James Lakeland - the shop sells unusual clothes which I adore

MY DIARY
I'm starting 2008 quietly after celebrating New Year in style with friends. I'm hitting the January sales this week to pick up some bargains and chilling out at home.

I got lots of DVD's for Christmas so I am looking forward to watching Little Britain Abroad over and over again!

I'm working on my new website, too, which will launch soon. The party season is over for me at the moment but I'm sure I'll be out and about again soon!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 20 Tammi 2008 16:19

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: LOVING BIG BROTHER
I am addicted to Big Brother Celebrity Hijack! I watched the first show three times it was so funny. I loved what Matt Lucas did and think John was a really good sport. He's my favourite to win and I'm glad he's shown politicians aren't all boring.

Anthony is so fit. I really fancy him! I've found Jade very irritating and think she's a show off. I love Nathan but think Liam is a bit creepy. It's a brilliant series and I hope I can appear on Big Mouth with Matt and James because they're doing a great job.

BRITNEY'S SHOCK BREAKDOWN
I was shocked to read about Britney's recent breakdown and stay in hospital. She's completely ruined her chances of getting her children back and obviously needs help. She should have stayed in hospital.

It's bizarre she's spending her time with a photographer from Birmingham and not her family. She needs some time out and, personally, I think she should be sectioned to deal with her issues. Poor Britney!

NICOLE'S BABY SURPRISE
I was really pleased to hear that Nicole Kidman was pregnant with her first biological child. She's 40 and deserves to be happy, especially after wanting a baby for so long.

I know how it feels because I can't have children and won't even be able to adopt because of my past problems. Congratulations, Nicole!

HAS JORDAN HAD A NOSE JOB?
Apparently Jordan had a nose job when she had her boobs reduced in America recently. I think her nose was fine before and she didn't need to have it done.

But if it's something she wanted to do then good for her. She was more than pretty enough beforehand, though. I don't think I'll have more surgery but I'll have to have Botox in a few years because of all my facial expressions leaving lines!

I'M LOVING...
Gorgeous perfurme from http://www.vivaboxes.com

MY DIARY
I've had a busy week hitting the sales. I bought my dog Baby lots of clothes in the Harrods sale, like a jacket with "Security" written on it"!

I went to see Hairspray last week, which is a great musical. Then I had a night out in Faces in Essex.

I have been going to the gym again after eating loads of crap recently. I'm cutting down on alcohol too.

I love Dancing On Ice and am so glad it's back on TV. And I just need to say that although Charlotte Mears and Danielle Lloyd have fallen out over Jermaine Defoe, I'm still friends with both of them and don't want to get invovled!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 05 Helmi 2008 01:12

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: TOM CRUISE'S SCIENTOLOGY SPEECH
Tom Cruise is one of my favourite actors, but when he appeared on the internet last week talking about Scientology I was surprised at how he came across.

He appears to be really enthusiastic about his "religion", which I don't believe in personally! I mean, apparently they believe in aliens!

Anyway, Tom's not happy that the film of him talking about Scientology was leaked and I can see why. Maybe he should concentrate on making movies instead.

BRITNEY NEEDS HELP
It looks like Britney Spears has lost custody of her children for good now and I have to admit I think it's probably for the best.

The kids should always come first but I do feel very sorry for her. She seems unstable at the moment and who knows what she'll do next? I hope she can have a relationship with her two sons again soon.

JODIE'S WED LIES
Jodie Marsh's estranged husband Matt Peacock has admitted that their MTV wedding was a sham and that they were actually a serious couple before he "auditioned" to be her boyfriend - claims which Jodie has recently denied.

When I met them, they seemed like a really loved up couple, so it's a shame it didn't work out.

Watch out boys, Jodie is single once again and looking for her next man!

CELEBRITY BABY BOOM
Congratulations to Nicole Richie and Christina Aguilera on the birth of their first children.

Nicole called her daughter Harlow Winter Kate, which is a bit cruel! Harlow just reminds me of Essex, even though I like Essex. I certainly wouldn't call my child North End!

Christina has called her son Max Liron, which is a cute name and far more normal!

Let me know if you need a babysitter, girls!

I'M LOVING....
Big Brother's Celebrity Hijack and think Russell Brand and Kelly Osbourne did the best jobs taking over the show.

MY DIARY
I was partying again last week and having fun with my friends. I went to the OK! party at the Embassy club in London with my mate Alana, my mum and her friend, Anne. It was brilliant but I had a little too much to drink!

It was my mate's Purdy's birthday last week, too, so we went for dinner at Salvardor and Amanda in London, and clubbing afterwards. I had a magazine shoot, too, which was fun.

It's my sister Natalie's 28th birthday soon - have a great one, Nat! And my mum is going to Australia on holiday this weekend. I'll really miss her.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 05 Helmi 2008 01:13

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: HEATH'S UNTIMELY DEATH
I was shocked by Heath Ledger's death last week. It's a shame someone so young and talented died suddenly. I wasn't a huge fan of his films but I know he was an amazing actor tipped for big things. My sympathy goes out to his family and friends at this sad time.

BRIAN & AMANDA'S SPLIT
I'm really sad that my friends Brian and Amanda from BB8 have split up. I saw Brian last weekend and he said the distance was a problem and the relationship came to a natural end. Now the twins are going to be living in London, I'm planning a night out with the girls soon. Amanda will probably need cheering up after the split.

CLEAN UP YOUR ACT, AMY!
I can't believe Amy Winehouse is apparently still taking drugs! I thought she'd gone away to get clean but it looks like she is still using, which is such a shame. Someone needs to talk some sense into the girl and persuade her to help herself.

Amy is throwing her life away at the moment. But at least she's ditched the blonde hair and gone back to brunette!

CONGRATULATIONS, KERRY!
So Kerry Katona is having a baby boy at last! She and husband Mark Croft have four daughters between them so she must be really chuffed.

They are planning to call their first son Maxwell, which is a lovely name and better than some of the silly names celebrities call their children. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, Kerry!

I'M LOVING....
fruitlikeflowers.com - they do amazing fresh fruit bouquets, which are a great idea!

MY DIARY
I appeared on BBLB with Dermot O'Leary recently. It was great to get close to Anthony in the camera run - he'd just got out of the shower and was looking gorgeous!

I met up with my friend Carly last week and it was great to see her again after so long. I had a lovely Tanagra conditioning treatment on my hair, which keeps it looking good.

The weekend was quiet apart from a girly night out on Sunday, which was fun. And I'm really excited about the Variety Club online auction, which has some amazing prizes from celebrities and designers. Log on to http://www.goldheart.co.uk from Friday to bid, but leave the Jimmy Choos for me!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 05 Helmi 2008 21:44

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: CHANTELLE v JORDAN
I read that Jordan had dismissed Chantelle's efforts to look like her.

It's strange that Chantelle is going to so much effort to look like Jordan did a few years ago, and I don't think it's a good look.

Jordan is much prettier, obviously. And, to be honest, Chantelle looks more like a Jodie Marsh wannabe than a Jordan lookalike!

POOR CHERYL!
I was so shocked to read about Ashley Cole's alleged cheating on poor wife Cheryl.

If it's true, I feel very sorry for her. Any bloke who cheats on his wife is a fool and it's pretty unforgiveable.

But I guess it depends on the circumstances and everyone's relationship is different. She'll need to keep an eye on him if she stays.

I can't stand these kiss 'n' tell girls who throw themselves at footballers, though.

Don't forget you're gorgeous, Cheryl, so do what makes you happy!

ANGE'S TWIN DEAL
Apparently Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are expecting twins.

I was really surprised to hear it because I thought they would adopt another baby rather than have more of their own.

If it is twins, they'll have six kids, which is a big brood! I just hope they give them normal names, like Nikki, this time!

JOHN'S THE BB WINNER
I was so pleased that John won BB Celebrity Hijack. I think he was a worthy winner as he's a really decent bloke.

I did like Anthony, but he got a bit full of himself near the end, and I was surprised Emelia came second because most people didn't like her. It was a great series - BB is far from over!

I'M LOVING.....
my mobile light-therapy unit. It really helps life your mood.

MY DIARY
I am so busy! This week I am going to the launch party for Andy Scott Lee's new single, Unforgettable, which is out next week. I can't wait to catch up with his wife Michelle and other friends.

I'm also going to The Perfume Shop's Celebrity Nose of the Year Awards on Thursday at Punk. I hope Cheryl Cole wins - she deserves some good luck.

And another thing - I've auditioned for the role of Nancy in the musical Oliver! I was so nervous. And I'm begining to get depressed about Valentine's Day. I don't want to spend it on my own, so I'm open to offers, boys!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 12 Helmi 2008 14:35

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: JORDAN'S BOOB JOB
I was shocked to read about Jordan's boob reduction. She didn't need to have it done in the first place but I guess it made her happy.

Now she's going to get them reduced again, which will be so painful - I know, I've had two boob jobs!

As for her nose job, she didn't look like she needed it, but it does look better now. I think once she's had her boobs redone, Jordan should call it a day while she's still ahead!

BRITNEY NEEDS HELP
I was sad to hear that Britney Spears had left hospital last week.

It seemed she was finally getting the help she so obviously needed, and I hoped she'd sort herself out.

But after her release, her parents said they feared she would end up dead. She obviously needs looking after and I wish her a speedy recovery.

KERRY'S CRAZY IN LOVE!
Kerry Katona's new MTV reality show, Crazy In Love, starts next week and I can't wait to see it.

I've seen some of the trailers and it looks like a great idea.

I like Kerry and think she'll be funny to watch. She can be controversial and I'm sure she won't be afraid to speak her mind.

I'd quite like to do a reality show myself...

BECKHAMS TO ADOPT AFRICAN BABY?
There have been rumours that Victoria and David Beckham are planning to adopt a baby girl from Africa.

I think adoption is a great idea if it's done for the right reasons. I just hope Posh doesn't fancy herself as the new Angelina. A baby should not be a fashion statement for the A List!

I'M LOVING....
Paris Hilton's Heiress. It's my favourite celebrity perfume

MY DIARY
My friend and I joined a cheerleading group called The Babettes last weekend. It's something I've always wanted to do because it's a fun way to stay fit and be as good as Kirsten Dunst in Bring It On!

I went to Andy Scott Lee's party at Embassy last week with my friends Tina and Hannah, and caught up with BB's Sam and Amanda, Danielle Lloyd, Bianca Gascoigne - and Michelle Scott Lee of course!

I'll be spending this Valentine's Day with my girlfriends, as we're all single at the moment. I hope I get sent some cards and flowers, though! I watched T4's Vanity Lair with Alexa Chung last weekend and I'm now hooked - I can't wait for the next episode.

My mum is back from Australia this Friday - I can't wait to see her!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 19 Helmi 2008 17:38

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: AMY'S GRAMMY WIN
I was so pleased Amy Winehouse won five Grammy Awards last week. I love her and think she's an absolute legend. I hope she's on the road to recovery now because she's proved to the world she has talent and is worthy of the awards.

Her performance was amazing. Even though she couldn't be in America, she still blew them away.

It's great to see her looking healthy and together with her family. Well done, Amy!

CHERYL'S TIME OUT
Cheryl Cole jetted off to Thailand with bandmates Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh last week and I can't blame her.

It sounds like the best thing she can do in the circumstances, and if I was her I'd want to have some fun in the sun, too.

Hopefully the break will give her the time she needs to think about her future with Ashley Cole.

I hope she goes with what her heart is saying and just thinks about what will make her happy in the future.

LILY'S ALL TALK
I watched Lily Allen and Friends on BBC3 last week and think she did a really good job presenting the first episode of her chat show.

I think Lily is so cute and down to earth. I'm a fan of the show and hope she does really well. It's been a horrible year for her, losing a baby and splitting up with her boyfriend, so it's good to see her smiling again

BRING ON THE BRITS
I'm so looking forward to the Brits this week. I'm hoping Arctic Monkeys or Kaiser Chiefs win Best British Band.

Mark Ronson is my favourite for Best British Male and I hate Kate Nash so am rooting for Leona Lewis to win Best British Female.

I'm pleased Sir Paul McCartney is going to win the Outstanding Contribution Award. He's having a tough time with his divorce so hopefully he'll have a good night!

I'M LOVING....
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. It's a great self-help book I'm reading at the moment.

MY DIARY
I met Denise Van Outen at the Pretty Polly launch at the Haymarket Hotel last week and was so star struck. She's a lovely woman and we had a good chat about Pretty Polly products!

I'm so happy the sun has been shining recently and I've been taking my dog Baby out for lots of walks. Last weekend I went to see my friend Warren's band, Disco Damage, play in Shoreditch and this week I have a photo shoot with my mum. It's been so nice to catch up with her since she got back from Australia.

I'm looking forward to the Brits this week and will hopefully be at one of the after parties dancing the night away.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 26 Helmi 2008 14:35

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: KERRY'S BABY SHOWER
I met Kerry Katona for the first time at her recent baby shower, which was organised by MTV for her new show. We only spoke briefly so I didn't really get a chance to get to know her.

I haven't been able to see the show, Kerry Katona: Crazy In Love, because I don't have MTV, but I'm going to watch it at my friend's house. It's apparently must-see TV, so I need to take a look and find out what Kerry is really like!

CERYS AND MARC SPLIT UP
I wasn't surprised to hear that Cerys Matthews and Marc Bannerman had split up. It seemed obvious to me that they would break up sooner rather than later.

The way they got together on I'm A Celeb must have made it really difficult - I think Marc made a fool out of himself!

KATE'S MY STYLE ICON
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson has slagged off Kate Moss' style, saying she can look a bit "shapeless and s**t".

I love Kate's style, and although I like Tara, I think she was being a bit harsh. Tara also described Sienna Miller's style as unsexy.

Kate is a brilliant fashion icon and would look good in a bin liner, but I think Sienna tries a bit too hard.

COURTNEY'S SHOCKING WEIGHT LOSS
I was shocked to see the picture of Courtney Cox looking so skinny last week.

She looks so gaunt in the face and it makes her look really old. She lost a lot of weight once while filming Friends and it doesn't suit her.

She's usually so slim and healthy. I really hope she puts some weight back on soon.

I'M LOVING.....
My new Uggs. My mum bought them back from Australia and they're great for this cold weather.

MY DIARY
I enjoyed a couple of great nights out last week. I went to Jodie Harsh's pre-BRITS party at Mint Leaf for cocktails, which was great. On Wednesday I went to Paper for a BRITS party and met up with Michelle Scott-Lee and other friends.

I enjoyed a steak dinner at Gaucho restaurant in London with my friend Nicole on Friday night, and then had a quiet weekend. This week I'm planning to go see The Phantom Of The Opera with my mum, which will be brilliant.

And one of my readers, Keileigh Gough from Liverpool, won the gorgeous gold ring at the Variety Club auction at http://www.goldheart.co.uk. You can still bid for some great prizes, so check it out. Congratulations, Keileigh!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Re: UK BB7 2006

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 15 Maalis 2008 12:56

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: SPICE GIRLS FOREVER!
I'm so sad that the Spice Girls tour is over and they won't be doing anything together again.

I was really lucky to get tickets to see them this time around. I just hope they do perform together again one day or make another album at least.

I saw the clip of Cruz Beckham break-dancing onstage and think he's very cute. He obviously takes after his mum!

CHANTELLE'S SURPRISE NEW MAN
Chantelle is apparently going out with Jennifer Ellison's ex fiancee, Tony Richardson.

I'm not sure that's such a good idea, as he reportedly cheated on Jen and hit her during a row, too.

Chantelle seems to get her face in the papers at any opportunity these days. I mean, who snogs a guy on their doorstep when there are photographers stood there taking pictures?

POOR CHARLEY
BB8's Charley was held at gunpoint last week when four armed men tried to steal her Mercedes. The poor girl!

I would be terrified if something like that happened to me. Gun crime seems to be on the increase, which is scary. I hope Charley's ok and they find the men who did it.

PARI'S NEW BEAU
I love the fact that Paris Hilton is now dating Benji Madden, the twin brother of Nicole Richie's fiance, Joel Madden.

It's nice for best friends to go out with brothers and I'm sure they'll be going on double dates now.

Maybe Paris and Nicole will do another series of The Simple Life, with baby Harlow and the guys, too?

I'M LOVING......
Estee Lauder Individualist foundation. It's really light and natural looking on my skin.

MY DIARY
I've had a fun packed few days! My best friend Carly and I broke down on the M25 the other day and had to wait four hours to be rescued. Luckily, a nice RAC man came and fixed the car in the end.

I had a photo shoot with my mum last week and then took her to a Champneys spa for Mother's Day.

I met my friend David for lunch on Thursday before going to Faces with the girls. I was in Faces after Tottenham won the Carling Cup and met Jonathan Woodgate, who was the rudest man ever!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 15 Maalis 2008 12:58

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: IS POSH PREGNANT?
Apparently Victoria Beckham was seen leaving a gynaecologist in Los Angeles, so everyone's saying she's pregnant.

I hope her next baby is a little girl after having three boys. She would be the best dressed baby in Hollywood and would have all the designer baby clothes possible.

But I worry about what kind of name Victoria and David would come up with for a girl!

CHERYL TAKES BACK HUSBAND ASHLEY
It looks like Cheryl Cole has chosen to forgive husband Ashley and is willing to give their marriage another go.

At the end of the day it's her decision and no one else can tell her what to do. I just hope he's learnt his lesson and realises how lucky he is to have such an amazing wife.

DANIEL'S DEATH THREATS
Poor Daniel Radcliffe has apparently been receiving death threats and even has to have SAS bodyguards looking after him.

He's a huge movie star and it's scary that there are strange people out there.

I've seen some of the Harry Potter films and think Daniel is a great actor. I just hope he's not in any danger!

POOR LILY'S DEPRESSION
Lily Allen is reportedly being treated for depression after her miscarriage and split from her boyfriend.

I love Lily and think it's great that she's getting help. She's spoken out against celebrities taking drugs and she seems to have avoided that scene. I think she is a great role model and wish her the best of luck

I'M LOVING....
My new Pacha Wacky Bag. The Pacha collection of bags and accessories is great - check it out at http://www.republic.co.uk

MY DIARY
I had the most amazing time at Champneys Henlow Gange with my mum last week. Special thanks to Lorraine Ariano for looking after us. I enjoyed reflexology, a back massage and shared a mud chamber with my mum. I recommend it to everyone and plan to go at least twice a year from now on!

I did a shoot with OK! magazine last week, too. They're always lots of fun and I had a real laugh.

I also went on a night out with friends in Shoreditch and spent the weekend at home, hanging out with friends and seeing my mum. After a relaxing time last week, I'm planning to do some serious partying soon!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 18 Maalis 2008 13:55

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: BABY BOOM!
Javine Hylton and Harvey say that they nearly called their baby daughter Berlin!

I can't believe they even considered it. I'm pleased they called her Angel instead. It's quite a sweet name.

Sara Cox had her baby boy last week, too, and called him Isaac, which makes him sound intelligent. Congratulations, Sara!

POSH IS NO MODEL
I saw Victoria Beckham made the cover of Vogue, but it was only a matter of time, really.

To be honest, I don't know if she should be on the cover. She has got an amazing sense of style and is a fashion icon, but you can't compare her to Kate Moss or other supermodels.

Vogue should be all about catwalk models, and, Posh isn't one, regardless of what others might think.

NEVERLAND FOR SALE?
I was really sad to read that Michael Jackson might lose his Neverland ranch because he owes £12 million.

He's a living legend and I think it should be turned into a museum about his career.

If Michael is in debt, he should do another world tour because I'd love to see him perform and he's still got thousands of fans.

I'd love to meet him, too!

GET WELL SOON, PATRICK
I was so shocked to hear that Patrick Swayze had pancreatic cancer.

I think he's a brilliant actor and I love Dirty Dancing and Ghost. They are absolute classics.

Cancer is obviously very serious and my grandad died of it, so I hope the treatment works and Patrick makes a full recovery. Get well soon!

I'M LOVING....
Clarins Relaxing Body Balm. I wear it at night to help me fall asleep.

MY DIARY
I've been really busy again recently. Last weekend someone crashed into me and my Nikki-mobile has been destroyed! I'm so upset and need a lot of work done to repair my car.

I cheered up on a fashion shoot though and had fun at my friend Nick Ede's Glamour oke party at Punk, too.

My mum is having an operation this week and I am handing her over to the capable hands of Mya cosmetic surgery for a complete face makeover. She's nervous but I'm sure she'll be fine. Good luck, Mum!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 18 Maalis 2008 14:07

:) Yks ylläpitäjä ei halua nähätaikuulla nikkistä mitää, ja toinen postaa viikottaisia raportteja...

Auts. Jos mie oisin spencer, varmaanki saisin bännit. Mut en oo. :)

Miettikää.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 25 Maalis 2008 12:27

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: HEATHER'S MESSY DIVORCE
Heather Mills has been granted £24.3 million in her divorce settlement but still can't stop ranting about her ex-husband Sir Paul McCartney.

She appeared to me to be loving the attention. I wasn't surprised to read that the judge believed her divorce evidence was inconsistent and inaccurate.

Lots of people really don't like her and I hope she just disappears from the public eye. After throwing water at Paul's lawyer, she's shown the kind of woman she is.

SUZANNE'S A STAR
I was so pleased Suzanne Shaw won Dancing on Ice.

She performed beautifully on the night and definitely deserved to win. Everyone thought Chris Fountain would come first, including him, but I was delighted Suzanne beat him on the night.

Hopefully, the show will boost Suzanne's career and give her the success she deserves.

She can sing, dance, act and, it seems, skate - is there anything the girl can't do?

MYLEENE'S WEIGHT DEBATE
Some people thing Myleene Klaas has lost too mich weight recently and is looking a bit skinny.

I don't want to sound like a hypocrite, but all celebs seem to lose too much weight after having a baby. I don't understand what the urgency is.

Myleene is gorgeous as she is, but I don't think she should lose any more! She could do with gaining a few pounds to get her curves back.

I'M NOT ANOREXIC!
Last week a magazine wrote some nonsense about me suffering from anorexia again which is highly irresponsible.

I recovered from anorexia seven years ago and haven't had a relapse since.

Everyone knows I'm very petite so if I do lose or gain a couple of pounds it's very noticeable. I never weigh myself and eat three healthy meals a day.

I can reassure you I had Easter eggs over the bank holiday and will never be anorexic again.

I'M LOVING......
American Boy by Estelle featuring Kanye West. It's a brilliant song!

MY DIARY
Last weekend I had a disastrous night out - a woman assaulted me! Luckily my dad came to the rescue and the police took a statement.

Things improved in the week when I did a shoot for a magazine.

Mum is recovering from her operation and is staying with me at the moment.

I had a wicked night out with girlfriends over Easter, and spent the rest of the time at home with my mum, relaxing and eating chocolate! She bought me a gorgeous Thorntons egg, which didn't last long.

Also, there was a BB "Nikki doll" for auction on Ebay recently, which I loved!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 01 Huhti 2008 19:00

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: KATE'S GETTING MARRIED!
According to reports, Kate Moss is planning to marry boyfriend Jamie Hince, which is great news.

She will have such an amazing wedding and will look stunning in whatever dress she chooses. Maybe it's time she settled down now and had another baby?

Jamie seems like a ncie guy - a big improvement on Pete Doherty. Congratulations!

BIANCA'S BACK!
I'm so excited that Bianca and Ricky are back in Eastenders.

I think Patsy Palmer is a fab actress and it's a great idea for her and Sid Owen to bring their old characters back.

Will Bianca and Ricky get back together? I'd love Nicola Stapleton and Sean Maguire to return as Mandy and Aidan, too!

BRITNEY CAN ACT
Britney Spears made an amazing comeback on American TV last week and I was so pleased she got good reviews for her appearance on the comedy show How I Met Your Mother.
I hope the acting will help her overcome all the problems she's been having and open up a new chapter in her career. I loved her in Crossroads and reckon she could be a great actress.

Hopefully we'll be seeing more of her soon. Well done, Brit!

DEMI LOVES LEECHES!
I read an interview with Demi Moore talking about having leech therapy to detox her blood!

Having little leeches all over your body sucking your blood out sounds gross no matter what it does to your health. There are plenty of ways to detox without resorting to that. I'd never have it done. Yuk!

I'M LOVING.....
My new Chupa Chups bag - available at http://www.littlewoods.com

MY DIARY
It was so cold in the UK last week I decided to book a last minute flight to Dubai and join my friend Chris and his family on holiday. Thanks to the Jaques family for letting me join them! It was so hot but great to get away and relax for a few days.

I got back last week and filmed a pilot for a TV show with Jeff Brazier. Hopefully it will do well.

I'm attending a charity ball for the Red Cross this weekend, which should be fun. I've been catching up on TV since I got back and am loving Benidorm and Desperate Housewives.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 07 Huhti 2008 21:16

Nikki Grahame on Balls of Steel Series 3:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fU13X0Ww9Fk

:ROFL

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”