Celebrity Big Brother 6

minna
Kunniajäsen

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 6

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 30 Tammi 2009 14:41

Täytyy kyllä sano että pikkusen tullut Mutyalle tuota kokoa lisää. Ennen niin siro tyttö :o
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 30 Tammi 2009 16:47

CBB:ssä Mutya oli kyllä todella kaunis minun mielestäni vähän tuhtinakin, mutta nyt alkaa olla paino menossa vähän liikaa yli jo. :( Kyllä hänen kannattaisi vähän edes pitää painostaan huolta vaikka kuka sitä jaksaa liikaa stressata. Itsellänikin on ylipainoa, eikä pieni ylipaino naisella haittaa yhtään, mutta vähän enemmän kuitenkin pitäisi välittää naisen ulkonäöstään.
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 30 Tammi 2009 17:50

Miten on edes mahdollista vajaassa parissa viikossa kerätä noin valtavasti lisäkiloja? Sen on täytyny syödä lähes tauotta talosta poistumisen jälkeen...

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 30 Tammi 2009 18:13

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Hayes and Troyer 'spend night together'

Verne Troyer and Chanelle Hayes have reportedly spent the night together.

The pair were introduced at a Mayfair club and are said to have enjoyed a "sex and booze" rampage.

An onlooker claims that Troyer was drinking with friends before approaching the Big Brother contestant and introducing himself. The pair are then reported to have spent the night flirting and kissing before leaving together, according to the Daily Star.

"We talked a lot about our experiences in the Big Brother house and what we’ve both been up to since," Hayes told the newspaper.

"Verne is a real ladies' man and certainly knows what to say to the ladies. He may be small but to be honest he has really cut my other boyfriends down to size."

Troyer returns to the US early next month and Hayes revealed that she plans to visit him.

“He was a lovely guy - I’ll certainly be looking him up when I am next in the US."
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Helmi 2009 23:53

IBB kirjoitti:Official: CBB6 averages 3.3 million

Kuva

Least watched BB series on C4 ever

All the official ratings for CBB6 have been released, confirming that the series officially averaged 3.3 million viewers.

BARB have released the final batch of CBB6 official ratings today, indicating that the final week of CBB6 was the least watched final week ever.

The final show on Friday 23rd January pulled in a measly 3.9 million viewers, down by 2.1 million from the CBB5 final.

Here are the official ratings (including C4+1) for the final week:

Monday 19th: 2.6m
Monday 19th eviction: 3.6m
Tuesday 20th: 2.9m
Wednesday 21st: 2.9m
Wednesday 21st eviction: 3.4m
Thursday 22nd: 3.2m
Friday 23rd final [1]: 3.5m
Friday 23rd final [2]: 3.9m

With this data now added, the series officially averaged 3.3 million viewers. This makes it the worst rated Big Brother series on Channel 4 ever. The previous least watched series was BB9, which pulled in 3.6 million viewers last year.

The series is well down from the 4.6m who watched CBB5 in 2007. It is over 30% down from CBB4’s impressive series average of 4.9 million.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Helmi 2009 15:28

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio 'involved in Barnsley club fracas'

Kuva

Rapper Coolio was involved in a nightclub fracas after performing at Escapade in Barnsley last week.

The Celebrity Big Brother contestant was hit by plastic bottles and ice cubes during his gig, which prompted the singer to confront members of the audience.

A witness told The Sun: "Coolio was halfway through singing his second song when someone started shouting abuse at him in the crowd and threw something. Something else was said and then Coolio made a signal to cut the music and told one of the drunken blokes he would see him later.

"Then something was thrown and he launched himself into the crowd. Coolio started grappling with the reveller. The bouncers dragged Coolio away. I think one of his backing singers threw a plastic bottle at the crowd and then some drunken lads got really angry and started hurling missiles back.

"It was mayhem for a while. There were bottles flying everywhere and all the contents of the bottles were spilling out all over the place. Everyone was screaming. It was disgusting."

Coolio's spokesperson commented: "He was well received but there was a small group of drunken lads that decided to start chucking things like ice cubes and bottles.

"He warned them he would stop if it continued - but they carried on and he decided to confront them. Security staff then moved in to sort it out and the trouble-makers were ejected.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Helmi 2009 19:24

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Channel 4 rubbishes fix claims
Ulrika led final voting

Kuva

Channel 4 has insisted that this year’s Celebrity Big Brother final was not fixed and that Ulrika was the rightful winner of the show.

In a blog post on the ‘The TV Show’ website, Channel 4’s Viewers Editor Paula Carter revealed that, not only had all voting been legitimate, but Ulrika had been in the lead since the lines to vote for the winner opened.

She said: “I started my discussions with the person responsible for all telephone voting, who was keen to reassure me that the voting to win in the final week had been perfectly legitimate.

“After all the shenanigans with premium rate services in 2007, you can imagine it is something that all broadcasters are now very sensitive to, and she reminded me that Channel 4 has used Electoral Reform Services for a number of years now to oversee the voting process for all Big Brother votes.

“A representative attends each vote night and confirms that the viewers vote as reported by Channel 4’s telephony suppliers is the result that Davina announces on air.

“Interestingly, Ulrika was ahead in the voting from the moment that the vote to win opened following the final Monday eviction, and it may be that, because she was up against four men, the male vote was split giving her a comparative advantage?”

Ulrika won the show with 56.7% of the vote. Verne, who had been the favourite to take first place throughout the entire series, came fourth.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Helmi 2009 22:29

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Troyer reveals dream Hollywood role

Kuva

Verne Troyer has said that his dream movie role would be to star alongside Gwyneth Paltrow.

The Celebrity Big Brother star claimed that if he could appear in any film, he would choose to be the "leading man" opposite Chris Martin's wife.

Troyer also revealed that one of the most unusual things about being little is the sights he sees when he is "walking down the street".

"When I'm walking down the street and someone is in front of me, what do you think I see?" he told Loaded. "Usually the crack of [somebody's] ass."

"If a dude wears [low cut jeans], it's pretty bad."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Maalis 2009 19:24

Stara.fi kirjoitti:Hiphop-tähti Coolio jäi kiinni kovista huumeista

Hiphop-musiikin supertähti Coolio on jäänyt kiinni kovien huumeiden hallussapidosta. Poliisi pidätti tähden Los Angelesin kansainvälisellä lentokentällä, jossa hänen hallustaan löytyi crack-huumetta.

Asiasta kertoneen TMZ-julkaisun mukaan Coolio, oikealta nimeltään Artis Leon Ivey Jr, oli siirtymässä Southwest Airlines -lentoyhtiön koneeseen, kun hänen hallustaan löydettiin turvatarkastuksessa huumeita.

Julkaisun saamien tietojen mukaan löydöksen jälkeen hiphop-tähden ja turvatarkastajan välillä käytiin myös jonkinasteista käsikähmää. Coolio pidätettiin välittömästi ja kuljetettiin lentokentän poliisin suojiin.

Coolio nousi Euroopassa otsikoihin useita kertoja viime vuoden lopulla, kun hän oli mukana Britanniassa järjestetyssä julkkisten Big Brother -ohjelmassa. Hän sijoittui kisassa lopulta kolmanneksi. Erityisesti Gansta’s Paradise -klassikostaan tunnettu Coolio on nähty esiintymässä myös Suomessa vuonna 1996.
You´re welcome!

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 07 Maalis 2009 19:32

calderyon kirjoitti:
Stara.fi kirjoitti:Hiphop-tähti Coolio jäi kiinni kovista huumeista
Tulipa todella yllätyksenä... :roll:

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 11 Maalis 2009 15:53

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Jonsson fronts incontinence campaign

Kuva

Ulrika Jonsson has agreed to front a campaign for Wellbeing Of Women to raise awareness about incontinence in adults.

The Celebrity Big Brother winner admitted that she had experienced "some leakage" during her pregnancy and hopes to highlight the issue at a national level.

"There's a big stigma attached to this condition. It's very, very embarrassing," she told ITV1's This Morning.

"There's something very infantile about incontinence and it also tends to be associated with older women."

A reported one in three women over 30 have experienced incontinence during and after pregnancy.

"No-one has ever talked about it. So many women suffer in silence so I thought it was really important we generate some conversation about this," she said.

"Most women we spoke to said it had a huge impact on their confidence. I initially thought I just had to live with it."

Jonsson added that she managed to control her problem by regularly doing Pilates.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Maalis 2009 18:52

The Sun kirjoitti:'Chelle Heaton's puppies love

Kuva

MICHELLE Heaton gets a Chelle shock when she'd told to put her "puppies" away on a TV show.

The celebrity Big Brother contestant was given a dressing down by the Snog, Marry, Avoid Personal Overhaul Device for wearing "cheap" clobber wich exposes her breasts.

Watch Michelle's dressing down here:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... 329274.ece

Poor Michelle's cries that her outfits aren't that brash are met with a stern ticking off from the makeunder machine, which blasts Michelle for wearing "Just a Little" instead of classier, more demure threads.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Huhti 2009 17:18

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Michelle Heaton thrilled by CBB reaction

Kuva

Michelle Heaton has credited Celebrity Big Brother for changing the public perception of her personality.

The former Liberty X star claimed that female viewers warmed to her when they watched her clashes with Coolio on the Channel 4 reality show.

"Apart from the money, I wanted people to see me in a new light," Heaton told Take 5 magazine.

"People saw my vulnerable side. It's impossible not to be yourself in there. You can try to lie low for a while but after a few minutes you realise there's no point. Coolio latched on to me to be his little prisoner anyway."

She added: "It's funny because when I was in Liberty X, I'd get recognised but people didn't approach me. I got the feeling they thought I was stuck up. Now women come up and say: 'You're just like me. That's how I would have reacted'."

Heaton recently announced that she is giving up on her singing career.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Huhti 2009 20:59

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Coolio pleads not guilty to drugs charge

Kuva

Coolio has reportedly denied being in possession of cocaine at Los Angeles airport last month.

The rapper, real name Artis Leon Ivey, was arrested on March 6 after police searched his luggage and allegedly found the narcotic.

Coolio, 45, pleaded not guilty to a felony count of drug possession and misdemeanor charges of possession of a smoking device and battery at a Los Angeles courtroom earlier today, reports People.

The former Celebrity Big Brother contestant is alleged to have grabbed a luggage screener's arm to prevent the search. He is next scheduled to appear in court on April 20.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Touko 2009 21:17

IBB kirjoitti:Ofcom: Coolio didn’t bully
Media regulator says controversy 'almost inevitable'

Kuva

Ofcom has rejected 527 complaints about bullying made against Channel 4 during this year’s Celebrity Big Brother.

A number of viewers objected to what they called his “misogynistic” comments towards Michelle Heaton, and his general “bullying” and “boorish” behaviour. Some also believed the show had “negatively stereotyped” him as an aggressive black man.

Ofcom cleared Channel 4 of any wrongdoing, pointing out that Big Brother is the “type of programme that will almost inevitably contain controversial material and that emotional and potentially offensive exchanges will at times occur between housemates.

“Coolio was a ‘larger than life’ character in the house, playing the role for many viewers of the ‘villain of the piece’ where such a role, after 10 years of Big Brother, is generally expected by the audience,” Ofcom also said.

“He exhibited an acerbic wit; was clearly at times quite bored; baited female housemates; and, was at times, generally unpleasant, making statements and references that appeared calculated to be potentially offensive and provoke a reaction.

“However, Ofcom accepts that it is important that Channel 4 accurately reflects what has happened in the house so that viewers are adequately informed regarding the characters and conduct of individual housemates. This is especially important given that it is viewers’ understanding of this combination of factors that informs their voting decisions.

“Were Channel 4 significantly to ’sanitise’ events which have occurred in the house it could be seen by viewers as an attempt to manipulate voting.”

Ofcom said it was satisfied that his behaviour was challenged by both his fellow housemates and the Big Brother producers via the Diary Room.

“This series complied with the Ofcom Code because any potentially offensive content that was shown and the manner in which the friction and the arguments were handled and presented by Big Brother on behalf of Channel 4, were adequately justified by the context,” it said.

No complaints have been upheld, aside from one relating to offensive language which has subsequently been resolved.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Touko 2009 14:42

google.com/hostednews kirjoitti:Tina Malone criticises Big Brother

Kuva
Tina Malone has hit out at Big Brother

Tina Malone says she won't be watching Big Brother as she thinks the programme is "an absolute disgrace of society".

The actress, who plays Mimi in comedy drama Shameless, was a housemate in this year's Celebrity Big Brother, despite never having watched the programme.

"I wouldn't watch it with celebrities, let along people who want their 15 minutes of fame," said Tina.

The Shameless star admitted she is no fan of reality television and appeared on Celebrity Big Brother purely for the money.

She added she was saddened by a society that encouraged young people to desire fame and didn't have any admiration for those chosen as contestants.

"If you have something to show me, some sort of product or talent, great, but if you're going on to sleep with a man, a woman or a beast, to get your 15 minutes of fame, I think it's absolutely disgraceful," said the 46-year-old.

Meanwhile, filming of the seventh series of Shameless begins shortly, with tough matriarch Mimi getting a new look after Liverpudlian Tina lost five stone.

"It's great to be in a show that I actually wake up every day and thank the Lord that I'm involved in, and to be playing a character that I do have empathy with, even though she's the antithesis of me in every way," added Tina.

The actress admits doing Celebrity Big Brother has benefited her career and hinted at possible American projects saying: "I'm going to LA the end of Feb next year and we'll see what happens."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Kesä 2009 14:43

Daily Star kirjoitti: CBB MICHELLE’S GLOWING

Kuva
ABOVE: Tango'd Michelle Heaton

REALITY TV star Michelle Heaton has been named top Tango’d celebrity.

Her orange glow put her ahead of Jodie Marsh, 30, Simon Cowell, 49, Kate Price, 31, and even David Dickinson, 67.

The former Liberty X singer and Celebrity Big Brother housemate, 28, won the title to celebrate the launch of Tango’s own fake tan product.

We told on Wednesday how the soft drink maker is selling it on eBay for £5.99.

Brand manager Sally Symes said: “A lot of celebrities seem to like the colour of Tango so much they try and match it.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Syys 2009 17:51

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Ulrika: 'BB win freaked me out'

Kuva

Ulrika Jonsson has said that that she was freaked out by winning Celebrity Big Brother earlier this year.

The presenter told Metro that she had not expected to last until the end of the competition.

Jonsson said: "It took a long time to make the decision to do it. I was having panic attacks thinking about doing it and I was panic-stricken when I was in there.

"I was thinking, 'I'm panicking, I'm having an attack, go and clean the kitchen to make it stop'. I had planned to be out in the first few days, so winning was daunting and completely unexpected."

Of being nominated for eviction, she added: "I was quite grateful as I wanted to go home. And I do not care what they think about me. I don't have anything to do with them anymore.

"It's part of the game, people saying horrible things about you and you doing exactly the same."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Loka 2009 21:06

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Verne Troyer: 'I lied to BB producers'

Kuva

Verne Troyer has confessed that he lied to Celebrity Big Brother producers because he wanted to wear sunglasses inside the house.

The Austin Powers actor admitted that the show's bosses gave him special treatment because he made up a story before joining the programme in January.

Troyer told Celebs On Sunday: "My favourite thing was I told the producers I have eyes that are hyper-sensitive to the light and have to wear sunglasses indoors. It's not true. But I got away with it.

"So most of the time, when I was on the couch with everyone else, I was fast asleep but no-one knew."

On how he felt about coming fourth in the contest, he commented: "There was all this hype saying I'd win, but I didn't mind that I didn't. And I loved Davina McCall."

Troyer is currently promoting his new movie The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.
You´re welcome!

Shaun
Päivystävä meribiologi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Shaun » 10 Tammi 2010 13:24

Dokumentti Ulrika Jonssonista tänään Subilla klo. 23:55
Telkku.com kirjoitti:Ulrika Jonsson - minäkö seksiriippuvainen? (K15)

Sub Klo: 23.55 Pvm: 10.01.2010

Dokumentti ruotsalaissyntyisestä kaunottaresta, Ulrika Jonssonista, joka tunnetaan tv-uransa ohella seksipommina ja miestennielijänä. Ohjelma käsittelee hänen seksiriippuvuuttaan sekä sen aiheuttamia ongelmia. Tuotanto: Spun Gold TV. - Ohjelma sisältää kohtauksia, jotka saattavat olla haitallisia lapsille.
E: Uusintana jo huomenna 23:50

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 13 Heinä 2010 15:58

Ulrika näyttää nykyään kävelevältä luurangolta.
IS kirjoitti: Tv-tähti kuihtui langanlaihaksi - katso kuvat!

Mitä ihmettä tapahtui Briteissä uraansa luoneelle ruotsalaiselle tv-tähdelle Ulrika Jonssonille?

Kuva

Viime vuoden julkkis-BB:n voittaja, säätytöstä itsensä julkkikseksi aikoinaan nostanut Jonsson on enää varjo itsestään. Luut loistivat läpi 42-vuotiaan tähden paidan alta.

Vielä maaliskuussa hän näytti terveeltä ja iloiselta esiintyessään Piers Morganin Life Stories -ohjelmassa.

Eilen Lontoon kaduilla bongattu Jonsson oli kropaltaan pelkkää luuta ja nahkaa, vaikka hän jaksoikin hymyillä kuvaajille.

Viime vuonna Jonsson poisti silikonirintansa.

- Rintani olivat painavat ja aiheuttivat selkäkipuja. Sen lisäksi rintaliivien olkaimet jättivät syvät, tuskaiset uurteet hartioihini, hän kertoi Daily Mirror -lehdelle.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”