and this is the last time I'll forget you
I wish I could

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Re: Big Brother UK 2008

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 17 Marras 2008 20:53

dpst kirjoitti:Milloin bbuk10 alkaa?
Luultavasti kesäkuussa.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

dpst
Käpylehmätehtaan työntekijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja dpst » 17 Marras 2008 21:10

Noniin, sitä sitten seuraamaan.
this is the last time I'll abandon you
and this is the last time I'll forget you
I wish I could

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 26 Marras 2008 17:49

B-Block (Kuningas Rex, Mo, Kat, Rachel ja Darnell) oli jälleen koossa Katin synttäreillä. :bow: Myös Maysoon, Nicole ja Belindabelindabelinda olivat mukana bileissä.

Kaikki kuvat: http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.ph ... =&view=all

Kuva
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 02 Joulu 2008 07:38

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 05 Joulu 2008 18:02

heatworld.com kirjoitti: This picture scares the living daylights out of us

Kuva

It’s always a bit alarming when Big Brother contestants from different series of the show decide to chum up, and this particular combination is one of the scariest yet. Kathreya the annoying cookie monster has forged a friendship with Kemal from way back when (gasp! What would Kinga say?) – and we’re hard pushed to think of anything that could possibly be more irritating. The pair went for Thai food at Mango Tree in London, and for the restaurant’s sake, we hope there were cookies on the menu. All things considered, we're just grateful that these two weren't on the same series – can you imagine the sheer ear-murdering noise that would be sure to ensue? Oh, and another thing – we have a feeling you might have a thing or two to say about Kemal’s new look. Er, quite the transformation, isn’t it?

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 13 Joulu 2008 01:37

Katselin "What The Housemates Did Next"-dokkarin.
Brittituotanto näytti kyntensä jälleen, laadukas kurkistus kulissien taakse BB:n jälkeiseen rumbaan.

Long living BB UK!
"Big Brother House, this is Davina. You are live on Channel 4; please do not swear. The lines are closed, the votes have been counted and verified, and I can now reveal... It's now time for you to say your goodbyes. I'm coming to get you!"

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 15 Joulu 2008 20:52

En tiedä onko aiemmin mainittu tai tuskin ketään edes kiinnostaa.
Mutta idiootti Steph on joskus aikoinaan hakenut popstarssiin 14-vuotiaana kun ikäraja oli 16.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maMTSOwZmUQ
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 17 Joulu 2008 05:35

Sehän mainittiin kai jo heti sen kauden alussa sielläkin BB:ssä. :)
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 17 Joulu 2008 15:07

Kuten sanoin. Voi olla mainittu jo.
En edes kyseistä BB:tä katsonut kuin viikon verran.
Anteeksi Tirkkaseni kamalasti jo toiseen kertaan kerrotusta uutisesta.
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 23 Joulu 2008 09:38

minna kirjoitti:Kuten sanoin. Voi olla mainittu jo.
En edes kyseistä BB:tä katsonut kuin viikon verran.
Anteeksi Tirkkaseni kamalasti jo toiseen kertaan kerrotusta uutisesta.
Eipäs ruveta turhan sarkastiseksi, Minnaseni, enhän minä nyt ilkeyttäni tuota sanonut. :hug:
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Joulu 2008 04:35

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Big Brother Nicole 'dumps Rex'

Kuva

Big Brother couple Rex Newmark and Nicole Cammack have broken up, according to reports.

Cammack, who surprised Newmark by joining him as a housemate on the programme, is said to have dumped the chef.

"Everyone saw in the house that they can't help but fight all the time," a source told the Daily Star.

"It got more intense after the show and the rows were getting bigger and bigger until Nicole said enough was enough. She still cares for him but whether they remain friends is another matter altogether."

Earlier this year, Newmark confessed to cheating on the 19-year-old with a lapdancer.
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Helmi 2009 23:48

The Sun kirjoitti:Is Rex Chan's new man?

Kuva

BIG Brother desperados Chanelle Hayes and Rex Newmark made sure they got papped together again last night.

The fame-hungry pair, who didn’t feature in the same series of the reality show, have been seen out on the town together several times in recent weeks – and are obviously keen to get tongues wagging.

Last night Chanelle looked as classy as ever in a tiny sequined skirt and see-through top which exposed her bra.

Meanwhile, Rex partied the night away in shiny black trousers.

Maybe they are a match made in Heaven after all...
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 06 Helmi 2009 00:00

Prkl Rex, ei mitään psykobitch Chanellea! Jotain tasoa sentään...

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Helmi 2009 14:32

Daily Star kirjoitti:BIG BRO BREKKIE HORROR

A BIG Brother couple thought they had strayed on to I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! when they found a strange insect in their breakfast cereal.

Mario Marconi, 43, and partner Lisa Appleton, 40, who appeared in Big Bro last summer, discovered the dead creature in their Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut.

Mario, of Warrington, Cheshire, said: “I turned to Lisa and said: ‘People get paid for eating that on I’m a Celeb!’
“Luckily, it was on her spoon, not mine. But it’s enough to put you off food for life!”

Mario complained to Kellogg’s who apologised and said an expert had found that the beastie was a pecan nut weevil larva.

Spokesman Fachel Fellows said: “We’d like to thank Mr Marconi for getting in touch with us.

“The weevils can grow inside the shells of pecans where they eat the nuts.

“We shell and check every batch of nuts we use but it seems this small bug slipped through.

“The weevils are totally harmless, even if eaten.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Huhti 2009 16:20

Digital Spy kirjoitti: BB Luke, Bex: 'Romance proved sceptics wrong'

Luke Marsden and Rebecca Shiner have claimed that they are living proof that Big Brother romances can survive outside the house.

Speaking at last night's Digital Spy Reality TV Awards, the couple revealed that they were still going strong eight months after meeting on the ninth series of the Channel 4 show.

"It wasn't a scam for the papers and to be honest, a lot of people thought it was. Especially people who are sceptical of Big Brother romances and say 'give them 15 minutes,'" said Marsden.

"Try eight months later and we're still together and we're so happy."

When asked whether either of them would appear on another reality show, Marsden said: "I've been emailing The Apprentice but nobody has emailed me back! I'd like to try it just to hear the immortal words 'you're fired' because it would be inevitable."

Joking, Shiner added: "You're not going to get on it!...I could tell you 'you're fired!'"

http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 8789435001
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Huhti 2009 16:22

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB Stuart: 'Reaction to guyliner weird, good'

Former Big Brother contestant Stuart Pilkington has revealed that he is amazed by the number of men who now wear make-up.

Speaking at last night's Digital Spy Reality TV Awards, the ex-housemate admitted that he was pleased that his time on the Channel 4 show had made it more acceptable for men to wear eyeliner.

"The funny thing is, is that before Big Brother I never wore make-up. When I was in there, it was the first time, and I thought it was cool and quite punky, which is the sort of music that I like," he said.

"Where I'm from in Cheshire, it wouldn't be done for a lad to put make-up on, unless he wanted to end up in hospital, but now when I'm out there have been loads of people with eyeliner on and I think it looks pretty cool. It's kind of weird, the reaction to it, but it's been good."

When asked whether he plans to launch his own range of make-up, he replied: "I think it's still a possibility. There are a few other things, like whether I would front another brand like the Yves Saint Laurent launch, or whether I would be launching my own. So, it's still up in discussions at the minute. It's a possibility."

http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 8782115001
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Huhti 2009 16:32

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB Rex 'developing own reality show'

Former Big Brother contestant Rex Newmark has announced that he is developing his own reality series.

Speaking at last night's Digital Spy Reality TV Awards, the chef revealed that he and his family would be starring in a "fly-on-the-wall documentary" series with the working title Meet The Newmarks.

"It's going to be very interesting because my family is crazier than me! It's a fly-on-the-wall sort of documentary, with some pieces to camera. It's the British version of The Osbournes in a sense," he explained.

"When you're in the [Big Brother] house, you don't realise there are cameras, but now when they're actually following us around, it's a very different thing...It's going to be a brand new experience."

http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 8780131001
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Huhti 2009 19:52

Daily Star kirjoitti:I WASN'T BULLY ... BB MADE ME LOOK BAD

Kuva
ABOVE: Alexandra De Gale

BIG Brother bully Alexandra De Gale has complained to TV watchdogs that she was “misrepresented” on the show.

The gobby single mum claims her life has been ruined because she was made to look like a vicious bitch.

However, just like Big Brother, Ofcom has given her the boot and rejected her complaint.

Last night an insider said: “She’s got a nerve. She is trying to rewrite history and it’s backfired.”

Millions of fans watched as Alexandra, 24, was kicked out of the BB house by producers last summer for breaking the show’s strict code of conduct with her intimidating and threatening behaviour.

Gobby Alexandra – a major hate figure on the Channel 4 show – made threats about having “gangster friends” who had “instructions” to follow, and shouting: “Pow! Pow! Pow!” She was also warned over her verbal attacks on Bex Shiner, 21, Steph McMichael, 20, and Rachel Rice, 24.

But Alexandra believes she was badly portrayed.

In her letter to Ofcom, she moans she was “edited” to look like a bully and a hate figure and this has caused her stress.

Since her appearance on BB9, her house has been vandalised and her eight-year-old daughter has suffered taunts at school.

Following her removal from the BB house last summer, Alexandra, said: “They tried to make me out to be some kind of violent person that I’m not.”

Ofcom rejected her claim because she went past the three-month time limit.

A Channel 4 spokesman said: “We respect Ofcom’s decision.”

The Daily Star left a message with Alexandra last night but she failed to return our call.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Huhti 2009 19:56

Daily Star kirjoitti:BIG BROTHER BABE STEPH JOINS PANTO

Kuva
ABOVE: Big Brother babe Stephanie McMichael

WHO says the only way is down after Big Brother?

STEPH McMICHAEL is...err...playing the Good Fairy in a special Easter Panto at Southport’s Arts Centre.

The Scouser said: “It’s great as I get to keep my clothes on for once too!”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Huhti 2009 16:41

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Ofcom dismisses Alex 'bullying' complaints

Kuva

Nearly five thousand complaints about the ninth series of Big Brother have been dismissed by Ofcom, the regulator announced today.

In total, 4,724 complaints were sent to Ofcom about the series, mainly concentrating on the behaviour of housemate Alexandra De-Gale and issues regarding voting. All but one, a resolved complaint regarding offensive language, have not been upheld.

De-Gale was removed from the house on day 14 of the series after she made remarks - not broadcast on the live feed, which was on a 14 minute delay - that referenced "gangster friends" and "pow, pow, pow". Channel 4's head of Big Brother, Angela Jain, said at the time that the remarks "will be widely interpreted as having been intended to intimidate".

Ofcom said that complaints were made about the show on ten subjects: De-Gale's alleged bullying over chips on June 10; her alleged bullying of Rex on June 11; her alleged bullying of Mohamed Mohamed over a cross-dressing outfit on June 17; her alleged continued bullying of Mohamed over the same outfit on June 18; her alleged threatening of housemates on June 19; her exit interview on June 20; the alleged spitting by Dennis McHugh in Mohamed's face on June 27; a repetition of the previous incident in a highlights show that evening; the alleged bullying by Darnell Swallow, Rex Newmark and Mohamed of Sara Folino on August 26; and offensive language in a pre-watershed slot on September 2.

Channel 4 told the regulator that it believed rules had not been breached "because any material that may have caused offence was justified by the context and in line with the expectations of the audience", a rationale accepted by Ofcom, which ruled that the broadcaster had acted "in a reasonable and appropriate manner" in the broadcast of each incident.

117 of the complaints pertained solely to voting matters, in which viewers alleged that votes had been "rigged" and that lines were closed early on a variety of occasions.

"Having carefully considered the series, alongside all the information and evidence available to us, including voting data, we are satisfied that the programme design and voting were conducted with appropriate care," Ofcom concluded.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Touko 2009 20:23

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stephanie: 'BB is all about the fame'

Kuva

Stephanie McMichael has defended Big Brother stars who stay in the spotlight after leaving the house.

The 20-year-old model, who was the first to be evicted on last year's series, insisted that a desire for fame and magazine deals is natural for reality TV contestants.

Speaking to Take 5 magazine, McMichael explained: "I can't stand people who go on BB and say: 'It's not about the fame'. It is! If you don't want to be famous, don't go on reality TV.

"It isn't about the experience. Who would choose to live in a house with a load of mad strangers? No one is just 'themselves' either. You have to exaggerate your personality to get on BB. But you can't fake it either."

On her own achievements, she revealed: "I made around £100,000 from interviews afterwards. I have no problem posing in my undies, although I'd never go topless."

The new series of Big Brother kicks off on June 4 on Channel 4.
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”