Big Brother UK 2008

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Re: Big Brother UK 2008

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 02 Loka 2008 14:06

BBUK10:lle ei tarvitse vielä aloittaa ketjua! Alkuun on kuitenkin aikaa n. 9kk, eikä siitä tule mitään tietoja tihkumaan pitkään aikaan. Briteissä on tosiaan seuraavana vuorossa Celebrity Big Brother 6, joten keskitytään nyt täysillä siihen ensiksi.

Myöskään muiden maiden Big Brothereille ei tarvitse aloittaa ketjua 6-12kk ennen kauden alkua.

-Spencer-
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 02 Loka 2008 15:04

Monet katsojat ovat eilen saaneet Channel 4:lta saman vastauksen (sanasta sanaan) koskien Rachelin huonoa kohtelua. Ilmeisesti siis valituksia on tullut paljon..
Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding BIG BROTHER. We are sorry for the delayed response. We are sorry to read that you felt the interviews with Rachel, both as sheexited the house and during Big Brother's Big Mouth, were unfair to her. Webelieve that most people would agree that it is Davina McCall's job whenevershe is interviewing a housemate after an eviction, to ask the sort of toughand probing questions that viewers would like to know the answers to,especially when that person is the winner of Big Brother. When Davina was talking to Rachel about her sharing the money, this was inresponse to Rachel's earlier comments during the series where she talkedabout doing just that. We therefore feel that this was a legitimate questionto ask. Davina does have a quirky and sometimes irreverent presenting style,but any comments she made to Rachel during these interviews should not betaken out of context and no bias against Rachel was meant. We would like to thank you for taking the time to write in with yourcomments which have been logged for the information of all those involvedwith the production. We do appreciate all feedback from viewers,complimentary or not. Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. Regards, Nicky JonesChannel 4 Viewer Enquiries
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Loka 2008 15:37

Daily Star kirjoitti:CHAN AND BB’S DALE SO IN LOVE

Kuva
ABOVE: Chantelle Houghton / WENN

Big Brother’s Dale Howard and Chantelle Houghton are enjoying a hot romance.

The couple looked besotted yesterday as they strolled through a London park after a shopping trip.

But the news will come as a big blow to Jennifer Clark, 22, who had a fling with Dale, 21, after appearing with him in the telly house this summer. They split in bitter style last month.

He accused Jen of using him to find fame and fortune, while she hit back by claiming he scored just “two out of 10” in bed.

Kuva
ABOVE: Dale Howard

As we revealed, Dale flew straight into the arms of Celeb BB winner Chantelle, 25.

Their relationship was rumbled when they were spotted leaving trendy London nightspot Chinawhite together.

Yesterday they looked all loved up as they walked in Regent’s Park after shopping in the capital.

A spokesman for Dale said: “They have been out on a few dates and things are going really well.”

And Chantelle’s spokesman confirmed: “They have seen each other a fair few times and seem really happy.”
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 03 Loka 2008 17:36

Elisa.net kirjoitti: Britannian BB-talo oli ”täynnä lesboja”

Britanniassa vastikään päättyneessä yhdeksännessä Big Brother -kilpailussa kakkoseksi sijoittunut näkövammainen kilpailija Mikey Hughes tekee BB-kokemuksistaan kirjan, brittimediat kertovat.

- Saatan olla sokea, mutta muut aistini toimivat mainiosti. Tytöt puuhastelivat keskenään, mutta eihän sitä yleisölle näytetty. Paikka oli lesbojen hallussa, Hughes tilittää kokemuksiaan viime kesältä.

Rachel ja Kat olivat hänen mukaansa niin sanotusti varmoja tapauksia. Epäilyksen varjon hän heittää myös Saran, Belindan, Lisan ja Nicolen ylle. Sara oli joukon seksikkäin, mutta Rachel vei lopulta koko potin.

- Sanoin suoraan, että Rachel vaikuttaa lesbolta, mutta eihän sitä katsojien kuuluville päästetty. Minun epäiltiin syyllistyneen talossa olleiden tyttöjen pikkupöksyjen näpistelemiseen. Saran röyhelöpöksyt löysin lattialta ja ne päätin pitää. Muista kadonneista pöksyistä en tiedä, Hughes kommentoi.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 05 Loka 2008 18:41

Tämä uutinen ei varsinaisesti liity Big Brotheriin, mutta koska Wendy Richard on BBLB:n vakiovieraita, niin laitetaan nyt tähän.
BBC kirjoitti: Ex-EastEnder 'dying of cancer'

Former EastEnders star Wendy Richard is dying of cancer, she has revealed.

Kuva

The 65-year-old, who played Pauline Fowler in the BBC One soap, said she would marry her long-term partner before starting chemotherapy.

Richard has fought off breast cancer twice but in January was diagnosed with an aggressive form of the disease which has spread to a kidney and her bones.

She told the Sunday Express that she has since planned her funeral and written her will.

Richard said she discovered the disease had returned after her usual annual check-up, which revealed cancerous cells in her left armpit.

The actress, who rose to fame playing Miss Brahms in BBC sitcom Are You Being Served?, said the drugs she was given had failed to help.

She told the newspaper: "If anything, they did more damage than good so my health has really deteriorated.

"Now I have a cancerous growth on my right kidney and the cancer has spread to my bones.

"It's more aggressive this time, unfortunately, and has spread to the top of my spine and left ribs."

She said she had spent the last five years in pain after contracting lymphoedema the second time she had breast cancer, but that it had worsened this year.

"Some nights I've just wanted to scream the place down," she said.

"It didn't matter whether you lay down, stood up, sat down - the pain was just there all the time."

Richard had battled back from breast cancer to return to Albert Square months after her diagnosis.

She quit the soap in 2006 after almost 22 years, having been one of the original and best-loved cast members.

Richard was awarded the MBE for services to television in 2000.

She will marry her partner, John Burns, before starting chemotherapy treatment on 13 October.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Loka 2008 15:04

Daily Star kirjoitti:BB STARS IN BLOODBATH

Big Brother star Rex Newmark lashed out with his belt after being caught up in a massive nightclub brawl.

A whole group of men spilled to the ground during the violent scenes in the early hours of yesterday morning.

One landed a punch on fiery chef Rex, 24, while another man was left lying in the gutter with blood pouring from his face.

The fracas was said to have kicked off after Rex – who is still dating fellow BB star Nicole Cammack, 19 – tried to chat up two mystery girls. They turned him down and an argument erupted involving several onlookers – which quickly turned nasty.

Rex was left grappling with several fellow clubbers. At one stage, he even took off his belt and tried to use it to defend himself.

As more and more people joined in the street scrap in London’s Soho, Rex’s BB pal Mohamed Mohamed, 24, who had been out clubbing with him, stepped in to try to break it up. But he ended up with a torn shirt for his trouble as the punch-up raged on.

Our snaps were taken by photographer David Abiaw, 45, who stumbled across the astonishing scenes in the Kingly Street area at 4am.

The snapper said: “I didn’t see how it started, but I saw Rex arguing and screaming abuse, then throwing a punch.

“They were all rolling around on the floor, wrestling and kicking.

“One guy’s friends, some bystanders and bouncers tried to pull him off and stop Rex fighting their friend.

“Mo also tried to be a peacemaker as other people joined in. He tried to pull people off and calm them down.”

David said Rex was clearly seething with anger during the incident.

“People were pulling him off, but he was so hot blooded he went back for more,” he said.

“It was a messy fight. One of the friends of the guy Rex appeared to be fighting with tried to stop him with a right hook.

“It kept breaking up, then they’d start fighting again. Rex even took his belt off and threatened to hit anybody who came near him.”

The fight finally came to an end when Mo managed to calm down his pal.

And it was then that David said the apparent reason for the scrap emerged.

Two mystery beauties – who both gave their name as Kerry – said the cook blew his top after they turned him down.

David added: “These girls said he tried to chat them up and they weren’t interested, so he turned nasty.

“I don’t know if the men involved in the fight stepped in to help them or whether they just recognised him from the telly.

“But it looked like Rex was the one who was at the centre of it all.”

Allegations that Rex had tried to chat up two other girls will come as a fresh blow to Nicole, who had already been reeling over claims that he had cheated on her.

She slapped him in the face last month after fellow BB babe Steph McMichael, 19, claimed to have spent the night snogging him after the BB wrap party.

The role of peacemaker is a familiar one for Mo, who even managed to keep his cool in the telly house when Dennis McHugh, 24, spat in his face.

Mo declined to comment last night, while a spokesman for Rex said he was unavailable to speak to the Daily Star.
You´re welcome!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Loka 2008 15:57

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Rex accused of acting like "an animal"

Big Brother 9 contestant Rex Newmark has been described as acting like "an animal" by a female clubber.

Kuva

Kerry O'Brien, 22, alleges that Newmark reacted angrily after she spurned his romantic advances, reports the Daily Star.

Newmark ended up in a scrap with five men in Soho following his rejection, claims O'Brien.

"I was scared. He turned into an animal," she said. "There was a group of five nice guys nearby, who we had been enjoying a friendly conversation with before Rex came along.

"Once Rex realised we weren't interested in him, he just went over and started punching one of them.

"He flipped. I don't know where Rex had been earlier, but he seemed pretty drunk... He caught one of the guys, whose name was John, between the eyes and blood started pouring out."

O'Brien described the executive chef's earlier attempts at romance as "arrogant and obnoxious".

"My top was a little low-cut and Rex said: 'I see you have your t*ts out tonight'," she commented. "I was insulted and replied: 'You're gross.'

"But that got his back up and it just made him more persistent.

"He boasted that he drove a Range Rover Sport and that his sequined top was worth £7,000. He was so arrogant and obnoxious, I tried to pull one of the sequins off."

Jaake
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jaake » 08 Loka 2008 22:10

Jep jep, sain tämänkin päätökseen jokin aika sitten viimeinkin. Hyvä kausi, mutta en kyllä tajua miten tätä joku pitää ihan parhaana.. tottahan toki tämä on yksi parhaista jos laajemmalta kantilta ajatellaan, mutta vaikka makuasioista onkin kyse niin en silti kyllä näe minkäänlaisia perusteita sille miksi tämä olisi paras; viihydytävimmät (poislukien Rex) äänestettiin melko aikaisin pois ja voittaja on ilman muuta surkein BB-voittaja. Ikinä. Missään.

Sanoisin siis että hyvä peruskausi. Vuonna 2008 BB ei briteissä enää pysty varsinaisesti yllättämään millään, joten formaatti sinänsä on aika kehäraakki jo, ja niinhän siinä väistämättä käy kun tarpeeksi kauan väännetään.

Eipä paljoa sanottavaa ole, hyvä kausi kuten pari edellistäkin (BB8:n dissauksen ymmärrän vain kun vedotaan Jontyyn ja Caroleen) mutta jätkät oikeasti, selataanpa se Junglecatsien ja muiden lyhyt (tai vaikka pitempikin) oppimäärä läpi ennen kuin aletaan hehkuttamaan parhaaksi kautta jonka voitti Rachel, ja josta The Facilitator sai lähtöpassit alta aikayksikön.

9-

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 08 Loka 2008 22:18

Jaake kirjoitti:voittaja on ilman muuta surkein BB-voittaja. Ikinä. Missään.
300%:sti samaa mieltä tästä asiasta. Ei, 1000%:sti samaa mieltä. Piste.

e: sekin saattaa vaikuttaa esim. tohon miinukseen ysin perässä ja muutenkin. Ite ainaki hetken verran kirosin kauden sinne ja syvälle juurikin voittajan takia, mut myöhemmin ajatukset selkeni ja mainio kausi sieltä sitten kaikenkaikkiaan paljastu. :)

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 09 Loka 2008 15:06

Daily Star kirjoitti: BB REX: THEY ALL WANT TO KILL ME

BIG BROTHER star Rex Newmark last night warned “everyone’s out to kill me” as he told of his part in a brutal street brawl.

The chef was pictured exclusively in the Daily Star waving the buckle end of a belt like a lasso during a punch-up with a group of lads.

Blonde head-hunter Kerry O’Brien, 24, claimed it was sparked by Rex telling her: “I can see you’ve got your tits out tonight.”

But Rex, speaking for the first time about the early hours fracas, claimed HE was the victim after being targeted by people jealous of his television fame.

Rex said: “People constantly try to provoke me because, with the editing, I came across really arrogant in the show.”

And he says BB has ruined his life because everyone now thinks he is an egomaniac. Rex, 24, had girlfriend Nicole Cammack, 19, by his side as he said he was “not proud” at having lashed out – but claimed he was trying to defend himself.

He denied claims he tried to chat up Kerry, of Swindon, Wilts, and her pal, while telling them he would soon be single.

“People have been trying to split us up since day one,” he fumed. Rex, who feared he had suffered a broken jaw in the punch-up, last night relived the incident in Soho, London.

He told us: “These two girls had their cameras so far in my face I couldn’t even see because they were so close.

“When I asked them to take them away, these five guys thought I was starting a fight and jumped me, thinking they were trying to save these girls. I was really scared. It was five against one and I was surrounded.

“I tried to move away, but these guys were at both ends of the street and I had to defend myself. “I am not proud of it at all, but the guys were a lot bigger than me.”

Rex added: “I understand I am a Big Brother star, but these people still need to respect our privacy.

“People ask you for pictures all the time and normally I am more than happy to pose.

“But it is very annoying when the cameras and phones are shoved that far in your face.”

Rex had been out with BB pal, Mohamed Mohamed, 24, who tried to act as a peacemaker. Rex said: “Him jumping in would have only escalated it. Mo was just being Mo.”

Nicole had been out with her man, but they split up to visit different bars. She heard of the fight next day. She said: “I was shocked. He was in a lot of pain.”

Rex was left with a badly bruised jaw, which he is waiting to have X-rayed. He said: “I was really lucky and I still feel really upset about it. I shouldn’t have swung my belt, but I had to defend myself.”

Both Rex and Nicole now say they would never go on the show again. He added: “Things like this make you think: ‘Did I make the right choice?’ There are so many positives to it, but also so many negatives. You have to take them as they come.”

Despite their regrets, Rex and his family still plan to make a new Osbournes-style TV show. Nicole said: “They’re going to follow our every move. They will film Rex opening a new restaurant and me with all my fashion.”

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Loka 2008 17:22

Daily Star kirjoitti:STU IN AT DEEP END

BIG Brother hunk Stuart Pilkington has sunk the hopes of millions of female admirers after hooking up with a sexy blonde babe.

The 25-year-old was snapped frolicking in a pool in Portugal’s Algarve with gorgeous glamour model Gemma Hiles.

But the news could land him in hot water with other beauties who had him in their sights.

Atomic Kitten singer Liz McClarnon, 27, took a shine to the bodybuilder after meeting him in a bar in Manchester last month.

And sexy Aussie Sara Folino, 27 – who admitted her lust for Stu in the BB house – enjoyed a steamy reunion with the hunk at a London fashion show. 

But the love rivals are destined for heartbreak after the former personal trainer took the plunge with foxy Gemma, 21, and whisked her off on a steamy break.

One onlooker gasped: “You could see the chemistry between them. Stuart couldn’t keep his eyes or hands off her. He was practising his breaststroke, backstroke and front crawl!”

Stu’s become a real babe magnet after finding fame on Big Brother and landing a deal with Yves Saint Laurent’s male make-up range.

Gemma dodged the attentions of Calum Best – who sent her photos of his manhood – before hooking up with the Cheshire-born muscleman.
You´re welcome!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 16 Loka 2008 19:03

Rachel on vieraillut DS:n foorumilla:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=292978

Yhtä hyväntuulinen ja sympaattinen Rachel näyttää olevan talon ulkopuolellakin. [smilie=vibes.gif] :hug:

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Loka 2008 16:19

thisiscroydontoday.co.uk kirjoitti:Update: Big Brother's Alex denies knife charges

Former Big Brother contestant Alexandra De Gale has denied brandishing a large knife at three other women outside her home.

The 24-year-old has been charged with having an offensive weapon at Allen Road, Waddon, without lawful authority or reasonable excuse.

At a preliminary hearing at Croydon Magistrates' Court this morning, the bench heard she brought out a orange handled kitchen knife after an incident on August 23.

The alleged incident concerned a confrontation between three women and De Gale outside her home.

Peter Bonham, prosecuting, said: "It appears Miss De Gale was involved in an altercation outside her home. She had been someone who had been on a television programme and had been known in regard to that.

"Whatever the nature of the confrontation, and things that were said, it appears she came back into her home and came back carrying a large knife."

Dressed in a grey jacket and blue jeans, De Gale spoke to confirm her name, address and date of birth.

She denied the charge against her.

Her solicitor Francis Conteh said: "It's our position that we called the police in relation to being attacked by the three complainants."

Mr Conteh added that his client had suffered several injuries in the altercation.

When asked whether she would like the case to be heard at the Magistrates or Crown Court, De Gale opted for a Crown Court trial, replying: "To be tried by a judge and jury."

Single mum De Gale, of Allen Road, shot to fame after appearing in Big Brother this year. She was kicked off the show in disgrace.

She will next appear for a committal hearing at Croydon Magistrates' Court on November 28.
You´re welcome!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 24 Loka 2008 12:52

IBB kirjoitti: BBLB and BBBM to be replaced?
The future of BBLB and BBBM looks set to be in jeopardy!

A recent email to regular Big Brother audience members prompts suspicions that Big Brother spin-off show’s Big Brother’s Little Brother and Big Brother’s Big Mouth will be replaced with a new show.

A screening will take place of a brand new spin-off show Big Brother’s Big Eye on Thursday 4th December at Elstree Studios where the Big Brother house and studios are located. The screening is only expected to be a pilot.

Here’s how the email reads:

Hello,

We know how much you loved coming down to our ‘Big Brother’ shows in the Summer and knowing what good contributions you gave to these we would like you to attend the pilot test screening of our brand new show ‘Big Brother’s Big Eye’.

This new show is a proposed new ‘Big Brother’ spin-off to air on E4 combining the magazine style of ‘BBLB’ with the audience opinion of ‘BBBM’. We will be taking an in-depth look into the world of ‘Big Brother’ fans and hope to include regular panelist ‘fans’ bringing us their opinions with an audience of ‘Big Brother’ forum members getting their turn to give their opinion. (Not forgetting one or two of our regular characters!)

This recording is scheduled to take place on THURSDAY 4TH DECEMBER 2008 at 13:00PM, ELSTREE STUDIOS, SHENLEY ROAD, BOREHAMWOOD, HERTFORDSHIRE. However this is subject to change.

We would very much welcome you to this recording and if you would like to attend please reply to this email and we will contact you once more closer to the time.

Endemol Audience Research Team.

The email strongly suggests that the two current spin-off shows will be axed in favour of one show combining both show’s features. Both shows have been criticized in recent months after Dermot O’Leary quit his job on BBLB in favour of The X Factor. He was replaced by George Lamb and Zezi Ifore, who many believe were not up to the job.

Nothing has been confirmed yet by Channel 4 or BB’s producers, so don’t get your hopes up just yet! What do you make of this news, and will you be pleased if the show’s are replaced?

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 28 Loka 2008 18:02

Nuts kirjoitti: We bring you exclusive topless photos of BB's Jennifer, the 50 sexiest topless TV stars, Ricky Hatton, Fashion, the Nuts Club Strip, jokes, Pub Ammo and a week's TV listings!

http://akamai-static.nuts.co.uk/images/ ... sp4408.jpg
http://akamai-static.nuts.co.uk/images/ ... 4408.2.jpg
Jennifer hankkinut silikonit.

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 31 Loka 2008 17:46

Spencer kirjoitti:Palstan miehille jälleen silmänruokaa.
Syrjintää. Nostan metelin :P
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 31 Loka 2008 23:08

minna kirjoitti:
Syrjintää. Nostan metelin :P
Saat säkin sen kuvia kuolata.
Who is she? Where did you find her?

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 01 Marras 2008 10:58

Voisin kuolata jos se olis edes nätti :/
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

cicena
Intruuderi
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja cicena » 01 Marras 2008 12:48

Onhan Jenin kasvot nätit, mutta nuo rantapallot... :x
"Just dunking my custard creams in this hot and juicy tea"

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Marras 2008 21:34

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB Jen: 'Dale and me hate each other'

Kuva

Big Brother 9's Jennifer Clarke has revealed that she hates fellow contestant Dale Howard.

The pair, who met on the Channel 4 reality show, shared a holiday to Spain and briefly dated after exiting the programme.

However, Clarke admitted their relationship soured quickly and claimed that they now "hate each other".

"I don't speak to Dale - we still hate each other," she told the Daily Star. "We don't see each other at all.

"He's sent me a couple of horrible texts but that's it. He’s just really immature. Get a life, Dale - I deleted your number months ago, why can't you do the same?

"I don't know what I ever saw in him. I regret getting together with him but I've learnt a lesson about jumping in with two feet. If anyone used anyone, it was him."

Clarke, who recently increased her bra size from a B cup to a DD, claimed she was pleased with the results of her surgery.

"They look great under clothes and in a bikini and I feel much more womanly and sexy. It's the best decision I ever made," she said.

"All my girlfriends love my new boobs - they can't stop playing with them. I think I've sparked a craze - the whole of the North will be getting theirs done next."
You´re welcome!

Ulrika Johnson
VIP-vieras

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ulrika Johnson » 10 Marras 2008 21:38

Jennifer esittelee sulojaan uudessa Nuts-lehdessä:
onhan nuo luonnollisemman näköiset kuin meidän Hennan, jonka rinnat näyttää puolikkailta greipeiltä, jotka on liimattu rintakehään kiinni...

olisko sittenkin kannattanut Hennankin ottaa vähän pienemmät implantit...
Ulrika ka ka ka ka ka....

Kuva

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”