Celebrity Big Brother 5

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 5

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 18 Elo 2008 23:48

Kattelinpa ton launchin tossa aiemmin, kelailemalla tietty ku suurimman osan ajasta puhuivat hindiä. Tunnari on superärsyttävä, tulee mieleen ysäriluvun europopdänce. [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif]

Ja sama hymiö jade goodylle, likka on edelleenkin vain pussi täynnä p***aa.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Elo 2008 08:26

The Sun kirjoitti:Jade Goody has cancer

BIG Brother legend Jade Goody has cervical cancer, it was revealed last night.

The mum of two, 27, received the bombshell news as she was appearing in the Indian version of the reality TV show.

Jade told housemates “I have cancer” after the devastating news was broken to her in the diary room of the show’s Indian version.

The star was in hysterics as she made the announcement.

She was immediately withdrawn from the programme and was last night being flown home for treatment.

Jade had undergone hospital tests earlier this month after her third cancer scare. It followed four mystery collapses.

But she decided to go into the Indian show — called Bigg Boss — to try to make amends after being accused of racism on last year’s Celebrity Big Brother.

It is being hosted by Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty, 33, who was allegedly racially abused by Jade in the 2007 series.

A close friend said last night: “She was called into the Diary Room and spoke to her agent and then her consultant in the UK.

“She just burst into tears, ran out and said to housemates ‘I have cancer’.

“Jade was then led out of the house and she is coming back to England to see another consultant. She is completely devastated.”

The scenes were not being aired at the time and will not be broadcast in India.

Her spokesman said: “She went for tests and results have come back and she has cancer of the womb.

“She was phoned up and informed. This is a massive blow for her.” It is the latest in a series of health scares.

Her visit to hospital for the recent tests came after she collapsed four times.

The last time she fainted she came round to find she had been bleeding. She was visited in hospital by ex-boyfriend Jack Tweed and son Freddie, three.

Jade, from Upshire, Essex, was tested for bowel cancer in 2006 and ovarian cancer in 2004, but was given the all-clear both times.

She will jet back from India today and is due back in the UK tonight.

There was speculation last night over whether the footage will be aired in the UK.
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 01 Syys 2008 17:08

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Goody's boyfriend Jack Tweed is jailed

Jade Goody's on-off lover Jack Tweed has been jailed for 18 months for attacking a teenager.

The 21-year-old and his friend James Mattock, 29, were found guilty of assault at Chelmsford Crown Court this morning. They are expected to spend nine months in prison.

Tweed and Mattock were accused of instigating an altercation with Daniel Steele, 18, in December 2006.

The judge, Recorder Mark Lurcraft QC, noted that there was evidence that the pair used golf clubs and a spray can as weapons.

"It was a frightening scene and a traumatic experience," said Lurcraft. "You went, it seems to me, with one purpose - to attack and to have a fight."

Steele suffered injuries to his head, face and chest.

Jurors were informed that Tweed had spoken to Steele shortly before the attack, when he was verbally abused by group of youths. The prosecution claimed that Tweed wanted to teach Steele "a lesson".

The judge accepted that there was "goading and provocation" before the assault, but insisted both men were "culpable".
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Syys 2008 18:39

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Shilpa Shetty's car pelted with stones

Shilpa Shetty is at the centre of yet another controversy in her home country after being targeted by supporters of Ramdas Athavale, president of the Republican Party of India.

Athavale has claimed that he was asked to appear in Bigg Boss, the Indian version of Big Brother, but producers later did a U-turn "because of Shilpa's manoeuvres".

Shetty, who is hosting the reality series, was prevented from leaving the Bigg Boss venue on Friday after it was invaded by Athavale's supporters. The Bollywood star had just completed an interview with the latest evictee when her car was pelted with stones.

Speaking after the incident, Shetty told IANS: "They wouldn't let me leave. And they were pelting stones at my car! What had my poor car done to earn their wrath? What have I done, will someone please tell me?

"Will Mr. Athavale and his supporters please understand that I had nothing to do with the nomination of candidates for Bigg Boss?"

Shetty was criticised in India last year after actor Richard Gere kissed her at an Aids awareness event. The incident was categorised as an "obscene act" by a court in Jaipur.

The actress was also involved in an international furore in January 2007 following claims that she had been the target of racist bullying on Celebrity Big Brother in the UK.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 08 Syys 2008 12:38

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Jade Goody: 'I smoked crack'

Jade Goody once smoked crack cocaine in an effort to help her mother kick the habit, reports The Sun.

In her new autobiography, Goody, who is currently undergoing treatment for cancer, revealed that she hoped taking crack would make her mother Jackiey Budden realise how damaging the drug could be.

"I decided to show her how nasty and heartbreaking it was to see a member of your family - your own flesh and blood - killing themselves in front of your very eyes," Jade said. "I took some of her crack, put it in a Rizla paper to make a joint, and I smoked it. I felt dirty and disgusting."

However, Jade admitted that her attempts to stop Jackiey's drug abuse failed. She explained: "I'd foolishly thought that if she could see what it looked like - and if she thought that her own daughter was about to go to the same dark place she was - she would put a stop to it.

"I couldn't even smoke it all, it made me feel too ill. I ran to the toilet, stuck my fingers down my throat and made myself sick, and sick, and sick."

The former Big Brother contestant confessed that she once physically attacked her mother when she refused to give up the Class A drug.

"I was nearly choking her, but I didn't care," she said. "I was swinging her round the lounge like she was a rag doll - she was so weak from the drugs. Finally she started to retaliate and we began to have a proper, full-blown fight."
You´re welcome!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 25 Marras 2008 18:22

Jermain Defoe (Portsmouth), Marcus Bent (Birmingham), Armand Traore (Arsenal), Gerard Pique (Barcelona), Ryan Babel (Liverpool). Ei mitään seurauskollisuutta, prkl. [smilie=a_tongue.gif]
Digital Spy kirjoitti: Lloyd 'sleeps with sixth footballer'

Danielle Lloyd has reportedly slept with her sixth professional footballer.

Kuva

According to the News Of The World, Lloyd spent the night with Dutch winger Ryan Babel at London's Mayfair last week.

"Following five failed flings with footballers, Danielle vowed never again," said a source. "But she just can't help herself, she finds the sport dead sexy.

"Danielle first met Ryan when she was home in Liverpool a while back and was attracted to his shy side. He's the strong silent type and she liked that."

The source continued: "They'd obviously planned to get together because Danielle was hanging around the hotel bar with all of us waiting for something to happen. She looked a bit nervous and was necking back the champagne.

"Then when Ryan turned up, they disappeared off to his room straight away."

Lloyd's previous sports star lovers are rumoured to include Jermain Defoe, Teddy Sherringham, Marcus Bent, Armand Traore and Gerard Pique.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 02 Joulu 2008 07:35

Michael haluaisi järjestää veljelleen Jermainelle synttäribileet BB-talossa. Onkohan Jade, Jo ja Danielle kutsulistalla? :)
Welt Online kirjoitti: Michael Jackson to throw party in 'Big Brother' house

Michael Jackson is set to throw a birthday party in the ‘Big Brother’ house. The ‘Bad’ singer is planning to celebrate his brother Jermaine’s 54th birthday by reuniting him with his fellow contestants from the 2007 celebrity version of the UK reality TV show.

Kuva

A source said: “He knows how much Jermaine loved being on the show and is confident he get the contestants back together. “It would be the weekend to end all weekends.”

Reclusive Michael – who recently settled a £4.7 million lawsuit with Arab sheikh Abdulla Al-Khalifa – was an avid watcher of this year’s regular series and was delighted when the contestants recreated his famous dance routine for ‘Thriller’.

Jermaine – who turns 54 on December 11 – came second to Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty in the

controversial fifth series. The show caused outrage when Indian actress Shilpa became a victim of racist bullying at the hands of British glamour model Danielle Lloyd, S Club 7 singer Jo O’Meara and TV star Jade Goody.

Viewers saw Danielle brand the actress a “dog” and say she should “f**k off home”, while Jade shockingly referred to her as “Shilpa Poppadom”, much to the amusement of Jo, who later suffered a breakdown as a result of the public backlash.

All four are expected to be invited to Jermaine’s bash, although ‘Big Brother’ production company Endemol is yet to reply to Michael’s request to use the house as a venue.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 01 Joulu 2011 16:31

Viidennen julkkiskauden asukas Ken Russell kuoli 84 vuoden ikäisenä: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... es-84.html

Kummatkin riitapukarit ovat menehtyneet.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”