Big Brother USA 11

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother USA 11

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Heinä 2009 23:21

www.welovebigbrother.co¨m kirjoitti: First BB11 Eviction on Thursday, July 16

Kuva

A CBS press release confirmed on Thursday that the first eviction of Big Brother 11 will occur live on Thursday, July 16th.

The press release also confirmed that Julie Chen will return as host and there will be three weekly episodes.

“BIG BROTHER” TO PREMIERE THURSDAY, JULY 9
ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

Julie Chen Returns As Host

BIG BROTHER will return for its 11th installment on Thursday, July 9 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Following the premiere, BIG BROTHER will be broadcast three nights weekly, beginning Sunday, July 12 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), Tuesday, July 14 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) and the LIVE eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, beginning Thursday, July 16 (8:00–9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT).

BIG BROTHER follows a group of people living together in a house outfitted with dozens of cameras and microphones recording their every move, 24 hours a day. One by one, the Houseguests will vote each other out of the house. At the end of three months, the last remaining Houseguest will receive the Grand Prize of $500,000.

BIG BROTHER is executive produced by Emmy Award winner Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan, in association with Endemol U.S.A.

You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Heinä 2009 23:25

www.welovebigbrother.com kirjoitti:‘Cliques’ Twist Video and Other Details Confirmed

Kuva

In a press release on Wednesday, twist details and other season specifics were announced for Big Brother 11. This year’s twist is about ‘high school cliques.

WeLoveBigBrother.com can now confirm that the rumors posted by ‘Corner Office’ on RealityBBQ.com are completely accurate. A press release and video confirm and clarify this season’s ‘High School Cliques’ twist. The important details and video are below:

Video Link

* Twist that everyone can relate to
* Houseguest divided into memorable cliques — Populars, Athletes, Brainiacs, and Off Beats
* 12 strangers will find themselves ‘kickin it old school’
* Each houseguest will play the game in one of the four cliques
* Compete for food, safety from eviction, and luxuries as part of their cliques
* 13th mystery houseguest to join the game and give one clique an advantage
* House is a “mean, green, eco-friendly living machine”
* Houseguests will be made aware of the waste they create
* Houseguests required to “sort, recycle and place all food items in an outdoor manual compost center”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Heinä 2009 22:47

onlinebigbrother.com kirjoitti:Big Brother 11 Spoilers - Mystery Houseguest: Sheila, Jessica or Brian?

Kuva

Although not confirmed there is a lot of speculation that the mystery player will be a former houseguest. The evidence is pointing towards it being either Sheila who lasted 77 Days in Big Brother 9. Jessica a Big Brother 8 Alumni who is known for being involved in “the cutest couple of Big Brother History” (Dawg) and finally Brian Hart from Big Brother 10 who lasted a WHOPPING 9 days.

The first bit of evidence is recent posting on Stevens (BB9) myspace page stating that he’s pissed off about not getting chosen as the mystery guest and that Jessica BB8, Sheila BB9 and Brian BB10 have mysteriously disappeared hinting that they are the choices for the mystery houseguests.

Steven´s MySpace blog entry:

Kuva

I have to say I am not impressed with the houseguests. Hopefully they will be more interesting in person then they are in their Bio’s. Also Robyn, I am so dissapointed that you brought back another sterotypical Bitchy Fag, I really thought BB had moved past that, I think everyone is really, really over that character!

Mystery Houseguest, LOL… Recycled theme means Recycled Housguest, how boring is that!! And by the way, why is it that my friends such as Jessica BB8, Sheila BB9 and Brian BB10 have mysteriously disappeared??? If you guys read this contact me I am worried, it is as if you have taken somewhere that has no communication with the outside world????

I was hoping BB would make it long enough to have an another All Stars that I could possibly try out for, but with this lack of originality and brining back those same boring personality types, this will surely be the last year…

Brian Hart Big Brother 11 Mystery Houseguest Evidence

When the cast was officially released on the CBS website the underlying HTML had references to “Brian”. As you can see theres entries for other houseguests like Russell. This Snippet of HTML code (href=”/primetime/big_brother/bio/brian_11/bio) hints that Brian is the mystery houseguest and someone working on the site just messed up and didn’t mask the folder name.

div class='cast-image-container">a cass="genericCast" target="_parent"

href='/primetime/big_brother/bio/russell_11/bio.php?season=11">img src=

"http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime /big_brother/images/content/cast/bb11_russell_60.jpg"

Russell/a>/div div class='cast-image-container">a class="genericCast" target="_parent"

href="/primetime/big_brother/bio/brian_11/bio.php?season=11">-->img src="http://wwwimage

/primetime/big_brother/images/content/cast/bb11_unknown_60.jpg" border="0" alt="

Mystery House Guest - revealed July 7th" title="Mystery House Guest - revealed July 7th"/>

Below is how the HTML looks now…. Proof that Brian is the Mystery Houseguest?

They changed

(href=”/primetime/big_brother/bio/brian_11/bio) to (href=”/primetime/big_brother/bio/bb11_unknown/)

div class="cast-image-container">a class="genericCast" target="_parent" href="http://www

//www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/61209.page">

img src="http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/big_b ... es/content

/cast/bb11_unknown_60.jpg" alt="Mystery House Guest - revealed July 7th"

title="Mystery House Guest -revealed July 7th" border="0" width="60" height="64">???

/div .cbs.com/forum/posts/list/61209.page">img c=http://wwwimage.cbs.com

/primetime/big_brother/images/content/cast/bb11_unknown_60.jpg"

alt="Mystery House Guest - revealed

July 7th" title="Mystery House Guest - revealed July 7th" border="0"

width="60" height="64">???

Sheila from Big Brother 9 Mystery Houseguest Evidence

Kuva

Sheila stated on her myspace page that she could be going on Big Brother….. she’s also a crazy so i’m not sure to believe this one.

Jessica from Big Brother 8 Mystery Houseguest Evidence

Kuva

Hmmmm only evidence we have so far is Stevens myspace post….
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Heinä 2009 00:20

welovebigbrother.com kirjoitti:Allison Grodner Speaks to WLBB to Straighten Out Season Surprises

WeLoveBigBrother.com spoke to Allison Grodner, Big Brother’s executive producer, Wednesday about this season’s surprises, eco-friendly house and mysterious thirteenth houseguest.

In the interview, Grodner laid out many of the season’s basics, including defining the details of this year’s high school clique twist (read more about twist here).

“This is still, I want to stress, an individual game,” Grodner said. “But what we’ve created is a system is a system in which you want to vie to be in the in-crowd. If your group, if your clique, is in the in-crowd for the week by winning Head of Household… then it ensures your saftey for that week because you cannot nominate a member of your own clique. But ultimately… when you vote, you’re voting as an individual. So if it’s a member of your own clique and you haven’t ‘clicked,’ so to speak, you can still kick them out.”

She also explained another new change, turning the weekly food competitions into something she called ‘Have and Have Not’ competitions.

“This season we’re going to be revealing to the houseguests, instead of your traditional food competition, we have a ‘Have and Have Not’ competition,” she said. “There will be a group, that if they lose this competition, will be subject to the worse living conditions that we’ve probably had in Big Brother. That will include living in this really sparse, horribly cold, cold room. And having to take cold showers and, of course, subject to that week’s food restriction. This is like living on a block of ice in the middle of a room under bright lights that never turn off.”

As with many past seasons, Big Brother fans will able to have their voice in the house. This summer, viewers will vote on food restrictions for those named ‘have nots.’

“Starting in the second week… we’re going to put it to the vote, for the viewers to decide what the food restriction is,” she said. “Now the people on food restrictions, basically the ‘have nots,’ will of course be able to have slop and other food condiments that in the house as always. But they will add to that a food restriction that America has chosen. So that will be their main staple. Whether it be sardines, or lollipops, or chocolate, or squid, or whatever it is, we will put it out there for the viewers to suggest and vote.”

When asked about the mysterious thirteenth houseguest and whether it may involve a previous season’s houseguest, Grodner remained tight lipped.

“I think it’s a really fun twist and it will be revealed on premiere night who that thirteenth houseguest is,” she said.

To listen to the full interview and learn more about this season, listen to the interview in its entirety below.

To learn more about the identities of the 12 strangers moving into the Big Brother house this summer, click here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIzvq6lzC-s

* Highlights from WeLoveBigBrother.com’s interview with Allison Grodner
* Four groups of three
* Not like season 9 soulmates where BB forced them together
* This is still an individual game
* Big Brother created a system where you want to be in the ‘in-crowd’
* Each player wants the perks of being in the in-crowd
* If one member of a clique wins Head of Household, other members of that clique cannot be nominated
* Allison did not say a room had a ‘jungle theme’
* Third bedroom is ‘one of the worst rooms in Big Brother history’
* Instead of traditional Food Competitions, there are now ‘Have and Have Not’ competitions
* Losers of the Have and Have Not competition are subject to worst living conditions in BB history
* Have Nots subject to a cold room, cold showers, food restrictions, and bright lights that never turn off
* No details regarding the 13th Mysterious Houseguest will be released until July 9th
* Starting second week, viewers will decide the food restriction
* The Have Nots will get slop in addition to America’s food restriction
* The exercise bikes and lightbulbs might come into play later this summer
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Heinä 2009 20:19

bigbrothernetwork.com kirjoitti:Big Brother 11 Early Results Leaked - Spoilers

The Big Brother 11 houseguests entered their new home yesterday and the game has been underway ever since. As I hoped, we’ve already got our first Big Brother spoilers leaked out from RealityBBQ. The cliques have been rumorishly confirmed along with how previous HGs play into that 13th mystery spot.

If you’d rather keep it a surprise until Thursday, then just move to the next post. Otherwise, click “Continue Reading” to find out what happened overnight…

Okay, BB spoiler time. The HGs were split into groups again to enter the house and Russell, Ronnie, Laura, and Kevin went first. The cliques divided up almost as I had guessed. I was so close! Swap Chima into the “Brainiacs” and Casey into the “Off-Beats” and you’ve got the cliques:

* Brainiacs: Ronnie, Michele, and Chima
* Athletes: Natalie, Russell, and likely Jeff
* Populars: Laura, Jordan, and Braden
* Off-Beats: Lydia, Kevin, and Casey

Now for the 13th houseguest rumor. Supposedly, as many suspected, it’ll be a past Big Brother player, but there won’t be just one. Instead there will be 4 of them, one for each clique. The groups still don’t know who it’ll be, but the tipster says “One of them had a showmance. Another was almost an All Star.” And, most interesting of all is the tip that the first HoH will be a former HG. Shocka!
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Heinä 2009 21:57

Big Brother 11 - Kaikki jaksot

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... C947B5A6C0

Videoiden lataamissivusto
(Sivulta löytyy myös tarvittavat ohjelmat videoiden konvertointia varten)

http://www.savevideodownload.com/download.php
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Elo 2009 23:19

Tähän topikkiin ei ole tullut vähään aikaan lisättyä mitään...

Joten sen vuoksi ajattelin laittaa jaksoselosteet (Episode recaps) 12 jo nähdystä jaksosta. Kaikki jaksoselosteet ovat peräisin TV.com nimisestä sivustosta.

Laitan ne varmuuden vuoksi spoileritagien taakse.

Tästä lähtee...
| +
[quote]Episode 1 Recap

Julie Chen opens with the statement that the new season of Big Brother is "going back to school" and HouseGuests will play together as part of a familiar high school clique. We get a view of the new Big Brother house as the announcer explains the different cliques.

After the opening, each of the 12 HouseGuests was introduced:

Jeff - advertising salesman
Ronnie - 30, video game expert
Jordan - waitress
Natalie - 18, tae kwon do bronze medalist in junior olympics
Kevin - 29, graphic designer
Chima - freelance journalist
Braeden - surfer
Michele - 27, neuroscientist
Laura - 21, bikini model
Russell - 24, commerical real estate broker/mixed martial artists fighter
Lydia - 24, special effects make-up artist
Casey - 40, teacher/DJ

Julie brings each of the new HouseGuests into the studio and welcomes them to take a look around and warns them that the person in front of them may be there new best friend and the person behind you just may stab you in the back.

The first four to enter the house were Ronnie, Laura, Russell and Kevin. The second group to enter the house was Chima, Braeden, Natalie and Casey. The third and final group to enter the house was Jordan, Jeff, Michele and Lydia. After self introductions and some celebratory champagne and the commercial break, Julie informs the audience that the HouseGuests will be split into four cliques - athletes, popular crowd, brains, off-beats.

With the ominous, "cliques rule the school," Julie says that the HouseGuests will be playing together in cliques and that it is still necessary to be part of the "in crowd." Discussion ensued amongst the HouseGuests about who will be part of which group. After the commercial break, Julie instructed the HouseGuests to head to the backyard where they would find out where they fit in. The break down is as follows:

Athletes - Jeff, Russell, Natalie
Off-Beat - Casey, Lydia, Kevin
Popular - Jordan, Braeden, Laura
Brains - Michele, Chima, Ronnie

Then, the first Head of Household competition, "The Wegie," began. The person holding onto their toilet seat the longest would have a "distinct advantage," but would not become the first Head of Household. Instead, one of four mysterious people (Michael "Cowboy" - BB5, Jessica - BB8, Brian - BB10, Jessie - BB10) would become the most powerful person in the house. Whichever person representing one of the cliques wins "The Wegie" would have last HouseGuest and another teammate join their clique. That clique would then be safe for the first week.

In the end, Russell and Natalie, of the Athletes won the first HoH competition for their clique and Jessie joined the game as the 13th and final HouseGuest.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Elo 2009 23:30

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 2 Full Recap

Synopsis
As the HouseGuests start their strategy gameplan and with the "Athletes" safe from nomination, the first Head of Household, Jessie, makes the first set of nominations from either the "Brains," "Populars" or "Off-Beats."

Full Recap
After the usual recap covering the first episode, the rest of the Houseguests recount their feelings about what they thought about the twist of having BB10's Jessie in the house. Lydia started "kissing up" to Jessie and Russell saw right through that in his confessional.

Right away, the "Athletes" started to form an alliance amongst themselves (Jessie asked Jeff to watch his back) while the a few of the brains decided to offer Jessie a pseudo-alliance (or so the audience thinks for now).

Ronnie, the gamer, and Michele, the scientist, both told stories about how they did not like high school because they were "outcasts." Ronnie then went up to Jessie to put his alliance plan in motion. In a confessional, Ronnie said that he might be willing to work with Jessie because "no one would think their two worlds would collide."

After the break, Lydia states that she won't judge Jessie based on his body, Jessie asks Russell to be his eyes and ears and Russell and Jessie form and alliance. Then Jessie tells Natalie that Ronnie asked him (Jessie) for an alliance with him and Russell. Similarly, Ronnie informed Chima of the alliance with Jessie and Russell. Essentially, it is an "Athletes/Brains" alliance.

Ronnie comes up to the HoH room and Natalie suggests that a "Brain" be put up as a pawn. Ronnie was weary of this but suggested that either Chima or Michele be put up as a pawn rather than him.

After the break, Jessie announces that this season the clique that loses the next "Have and Have-Not" competition will be living in awful conditions while the "in-crowd" (that clique with the HoH) will be living the good life. In this first "Have and Have-Not" competion, the "Athletes" sat out and the other cliques competed in a puzzle in which the HouseGuests had to complete a set of tubing with colored liquid flowing through it in order to make their "psychedelic" wheel spin. The "Off-Beats" came in first and the "Populars" came in second place leaving the "Brains" coming in last and having to live in the worst conditions ever in Big Brother history. All the "Brains" can eat is slop and they have no hot water. They will also being sleeping in a room made completely of metal with no furniture, including a hard slab of metal with a few pillows for the beds. Chima immediately said that she wasn't staying there because it looked like an "insane asylum."

Lydia gave Jessie a massage and they talked about the game. Lydia and Jessie seemed to bond. But, when Russell and Natalie came up to the HoH room, they wanted Jessie to nominate Lydia, who is playing the game, over Laura, who is not playing the game. In a confessional, Jessie said that he would put up who would help him win the game (and not his other clique-mates).

In the end, Jessie nominated Chima (the pawn) and Lydia. Lydia was shocked because she felt used by Jessie and she feels as though she should not go home this early.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Elo 2009 23:33

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 3 Full Recap

Synopsis
With the first set of nominees, Chima and Lydia, up for eviction courtesy of Head of Household, Jessie, six HouseGuests vie for the first golden power of veto. Will the power be used to saved one of the nominees or will they be left in tact?

Full Recap
After the usual recap covering the second episode, the HouseGuests react to Jessie's nominations of Chima and Lydia. Chima said that she volunteered herself as the pawn for the Athletes/Brains alliance. Jeff said he was shocked about who was going up and it made him feel like an outsider in his own alliance. Lydia broke down and cried and the majority of the HouseGuests seemed to be consoling Lydia, which upset Chima who then felt that she was not safe as the pawn.

Laura felt like an outsider, a woman without an alliance. Russell informed Jessie of this and pitched his case to Laura to join his alliance. Laura agreed to the plan. Jessie was nervous because Russell also told him that Jeff was not with the Athlete/Brain alliance, hence the reason for adding Laura as a member of the alliance.

A montage was shown of Braden acting goofy.

Players were then picked for the veto competition - Jessie, Chima, Lydia, Russell, Natalie, Jeff. Jessie selected Casey as the host. The name of the game was "Pop Goes the Veto." The six players had to "pop" zits on a giant face, pull out tiles with letters from the holes and form the longest word correctly using the letters they pulled from the zits. As Lydia said, the substance in the zits smelled cheesy and raunchy.

In the end, Jessie spelled "continously" (incorrect), Natalie spelled "Last", Chima tried to spell "Superficiality" and ended up with "Super", Russell spelled "Shotgun", Jeff tried to spell "Technotronics", Lydia tried to spell "Civilization." Thus, Russell won the power of veto.

In confessionals, Russell ripped on Jeff, who was busy flirting with Jordan. While Russell and Jeff were working out, Russell decided to embarrass Jeff by making fun Jeff's trying to spell "technotronics," which isn't even a word. Jeff argued back after Russell said he would knock Jeff out. Then Natalie argued with Jeff about how Jeff does not seem to be part of the Athlete clique.

Lydia then admitted that she will do whatever it takes to get off the block and stay in the house. So, she turned to Russell for advice and some gameplan discussion. Lydia then made a pitch to Jessie and Natalie that she should stay because she is sincere. Instead, if Russell does use the PoV, Jessie should put up Braden because he, according to Lydia, is "getting away with everything." Russell told this to Ronnie and he told Jeff, Braden and Jordan about this plan. Russell confronted Ronnie about whether Ronnie spilled the beans and Ronnie denied it. In a confessional, Russell said that Ronnie overplayed his hand and put himself in the line of fire.

At the veto meeting, Russell chose to use the power of veto on Lydia. In her place, Jessie put up Braden as a replacement nominee.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Elo 2009 23:35

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 4 Full Recap

Synopsis
Who was the first HouseGuest evicted from the Big Brother 11 house - Braden or Chima? Braden was backdoored after Russell, the PoV winner, removed Lydia from the block and Chima was originally nominated as a pawn to throw the other HouseGuests off the track of sensing an Athletes/Brains alliance. After the eviction, the second Head of Household competition was held.

Full Recap
After the usual recap covering the second episode, Julie welcomes us to a live eviction episode and sums up the two nominees, Braden and Chima, one of whom will be going home tonight. The HouseGuests react to the veto and Jessie's replacement nominee. Braden is upset, Jordan cries over it and Chima says she feels secure as a pawn and will lay low. Russell says that he needs to rattle Braden's cage and get under his skin in order to get the votes necessary to get him evicted. Braden confronts Lydia about suggesting that he go up as a replacement (Natalie actually suggested it). Braden badmouthes Lydia and Kevin to their face using racial slurs.

Lydia comes in the house and fights with Jordan calling her a fake and says that she is not a good friend. Jordan then erupts on Lydia. Jeff gets pulled into the fight by Lydia who accuses Jeff of not defending her after Braden verbally attacked her.

Laura then thinks she has a plan to get rid of Chima so she and Jordan approach Ronnie. They view Casey as the swing vote. Casey knows this and will do what is best for him.

Julie cuts in and talks to the HouseGuests.

After the break, Julie talks to the Head of Household, Jessie, about who the "brains" of the Athletes/Brains alliance and Jessie says Russell is the main catalyst. The two nominees have one last chance to plead their case.

By a vote of 5-5, the vote went to a tie-breaker. The vote breakdown - Russell, Natalie, Kevin, Lydia and Ronnie all voted against Braden and Jeff, Jordan, Laura, Michele and Casey all voted against Chima. Jessie cast his vote to evict Braden.

Julie interviews the evicted Braden and asks who she thinks betrayed him. He thought it was either Ronnie, Michele or Casey.

In the second Head of Household competition, called "Most Likely To", the HouseGuests (less Jessie who did not participate as outgoing HoH) must guess how the majority of America answered a question (chosing between the four cliques) based on America's first impressions of the viewers. In the end, Ronnie won the Head of Household competition after facing off against fellow "Brain", Michele.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Elo 2009 23:42

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 5 Full Recap

Synopsis
With the new Head of Household, Ronnie, in power, will the "Brains" decide to honor their alliance with the "Athletes" and nominate two HouseGuests from the "Populars" or "Off-Beats" or will be see a further divide between the Brains/Athletes alliance? Also, a luxury competition determines who will be able to see a preview of a new movie.

Full Recap
After the usual recap covering the second episode, Casey, Jordan and Michele wonder why the vote was not 6-4 to evict Chima. So, those that voted to evict Chima were shocked that Braden went home. The rest of the HouseGuests were similary stunned. Meanwhile, Ronnie said he would throw Michele under the bus in order to seem as if he was loyal to the Brain/Poplular alliance.

Next, we saw a recap of the HoH competition and Ronnie was loving the attention. The Athletes were happy, but Casey and Laura had their suspicions that Ronnie was playing both sides. Then, Ronnie walks into the swimming pool room to tell Laura, Michele, Jeff and Jordan that they should be happy because "we" have the power. As soon as he walks out of the room, these four agree that Ronnie must have swung the vote to force a tie. Ronnie pushed the blame onto Michelle. Ronnie then walks to the Athletes and tells them that "Jeff was pissed." Russell said he thought he was doing the masterminding, but soon thought that Ronnie was playing the house "like a fiddle."

Ronnie hears that Laura is talking about him behind his back and the Athletes were shocked that someone were to be so bold to talk like that about an HoH before nominations. Then Ronnie showed everyone his HoH room, including his "bubble wand." In the backyard, Ronnie and Casey argued about who the rat was in their alliance.

After the commercial, it was time for the luxury competition called "The Ugly Truth." Two HouseGuests would have the chance to win a viewing of the new movie "The Ugly Truth." Dan, the winner of BB10, was the host for the competition. The guys and girls would each answer questions about the opposite sex and the guy and the girl with the most amount of correct answers to trivia questions about the HouseGuests (guys answered questions about the girls and girls answered questions about the guys). Casey and Chima won the competition. The two winners got to pick which clique would be living in the "Have Not" bedroom and eating slop. Chima told Casey that she was picking and she chose the "Populars" to be the "Have Nots" for the week.

Laura, Jordan and Jeff talked to Ronnie in the HoH room. Ronnie's plan, as he told to them, was to backdoor Russell. Then, he told Jessie and Natalie about what the others told him about Ronnie. Jessie assured Ronnie that Russell would not burn him.

In the end, Ronnie nominated Laura and Jeff because he wants to give them a chance to win the Power of Veto.

Following the nominations, the HouseGuests said that Ronnie showed his true colors. In the final confessional though, Ronnie said his plan was to backdoor Russell.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Elo 2009 23:44

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 6 Full Recap

Synopsis
With Laura and Jeff nominated, will either of them win the Power of Veto and pull themselves off the block? If so, is the Head of Household, Ronnie, going to live up to his promise to backdoor Russell, so as to knock him out of power?

Full Recap
After the usual recap covering the previous episodes, Laura and Jeff comment on how they know that "Ronnie was the rat and voted out Braden." Jeff tells Ronnie that "you got me, bro." Ronnie tells Jeff that he has a plan and not to worry and he later tells Laura the same thing. Ronnie says to Laura and Casey in the backyard that after this week, "we" will be back in control. Laura is weary of Ronnie and tell Jordan and Casey of her feelings.

We then see Russell try to reach out to Laura, Casey and Jordan so that he does not feel too alienated from them as he felt that the "Athlete" clique was becoming just that -- too clique-ish. When he comes inside, he asks if everyone is still talking about the game. Lydia says, "No," and Russell yells at her. Natalie says that if Russell flips out at her that she won't back away like Lydia did.

After the break, we see Lydia crying in the HoH room to Ronnie and mentions that she wants to backdoor Russell. Jordan then admits she cannot understand time when it is told to her a certain way. We then see Chima and Casey watch "The Ugly Truth" as part of their luxury competition win prize.

Then players are picked for the veto - Ronnie, Jeff, Laura, Russell, Natalie and Casey. Ronnie choses Lydia to host the PoV competition. In the game, Big Brother Mint, players had to pick up the proper amount of coins in each round that was played and the player furthest from the correct amount was eliminated. In the first round, players had to pick up $100 in quarters; Ronnie was eliminated first (Michele thought Ronnie threw the competition poorly, but Ronnie admits he did not). In the second round, players had to pick up $75 in dimes; Laura was eliminated second. In the third round, players had to pick up $40 in nickels; Casey was eliminated third and Natalie, as the winner of the round, took a bag (winning a slop pass) and was thus removed from the competition. In the fourth round, players had to pick up $10 in pennies; Russell was $1.41 from the target amount and Jeff was $0.97 from the target and thus won the Power of Veto.

Following the competition, Ronnie held court in his room and told Kevin, Lydia and Chima that he was backdooring Russell and that once he pulled that trigger, Russell absolutely had to be voted out. Ronnie said that he will backdoor Russell but before he does that he needs to make sure he has the votes necessary to evict Russell. Ronnie apparently got all of the other HouseGuests on board with the plan.

At the veto ceremony, Jeff used the veto on himself and Ronnie had to put up a replacement nominee. In the end, Ronnie put up Jordan. His reason for putting up Jordan was because everyone likes Jordan and this would ensure that Laura goes home.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Elo 2009 23:45

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 7 Full Recap

Synopsis
With Laura and Jordan on the block, the Head of Household, Ronnie, believes that Laura is a surefire bet to be the second HouseGuest evicted because everyone apparently loves Jordan. After the live eviction, the HouseGuests compete for the title of Head of Household.

Full Recap
Julie welcomes the live studio audience to the show and after the usual recap of the previous episodes, the HouseGuests react to Ronnie's choice for replacement nominee and realize that Ronnie is playing both sides. Half the house is happy, but the other half is not. Russell is thrilled because he is not a nominee and Casey is upset because "this was Ronnie's chance to get rid of Russell." Jordan voices her complaints and rallies for votes. Jeff and Jordan bond and Jeff plays with Jordan's hair. Laura makes her plea to Ronnie to keep her because Laura is a better ally than Jordan and if Jordan stays, Jordan and Jeff will be playing the game together and will be difficult to break up.

Ronnie brings Chima, Natalie, Lydia and Kevin to the HoH room and "tests the water" to see how the HouseGuests will react to his suggestion of evicting Laura. The response was "we are evicting Laura."

Laura then hears that Ronnie "is spreading lies about her." Laura confronts Ronnie about whether she was begging for votes to stay. Her plan was to make Ronnie look like the bad guy. Ronnie said that "I'm not being put on the spot now." Russell calls out Ronnie that "it does look fishy" and wonders why Ronnie won't defend himself against Laura's accusations of him spreading rumors about Ronnie telling Natalie that Laura was asking the other HouseGuests for votes.

Then the whole house erupts on Ronnie and tells him that "he's going home next week." Ronnie goes up to his HoH room and locks himself in there and says to himself about Russell, who was the leader of the attack on Ronnie, "I should have put him up."

"Big Brother" calls Ronnie to the diary room after he had been barricading himself in the HoH room. When he walked out to go to the diary room, Russell was waiting for him and said he would be on Ronnie's case until he went home next week.

Before the HouseGuests cast their votes, Julie interviewed Ronnie who admitted that he was playing the "Populars" and that his true alliance was with the "Athletes" and the "Brains."

Jordan and Laura gave their speeches and the HouseGuests cast their votes for eviction. Jeff, Jesse, Casey, Russell, Kevin, Lydia, Chima and Michele voted to evict Laura; Natalie voted to evict Jordan. Thus, by a vote of 8-1, Laura was the second HouseGuest evicted from the Big Brother 11 house.

Following Laura's eviction, Julie interviewed her and asked her why Ronnie was gunning for her. Laura did not know why, but she guessed that Ronnie was "on to her" with respect to knowing that he was the rat that turned the vote last week to evict Braden.

Then the HouseGuests headed to the backyard for the Head of Household competition, "Buzzworthy". The HouseGuests had to drop balls from a chute down and flip them into a honeycomb like structure with cups labeled with different point values. Each HouseGuest only had one shot at the honeycomb target. Jesse beat out Jeff in a tie-breaker to become the new Head of Household.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Elo 2009 23:46

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 8 Full Recap

Synopsis
With Jesse as the new Head of Household, who will he nominate this week? The Athletes are safe so will Jessie put up a potential ally in the unpredictable Ronnie (and in doing so, make the rest of the HouseGuests happy) or will he spare him from the block? Also, a love triangle turns ugly.

Full Recap
After the usual recap of the previous episodes, the HouseGuests react to Laura's eviction, Jessie's win in the head of household competition and speculate on whether Ronnie "The Rat" will be sent packing at the end of the week. Everyone thinks that Jessie will do the "right" thing and nominate Ronnie, but Ronnie feels comfortable that he will be staying in the house.

However, Jessie, in a confessional, said that Ronnie never lied to him and that he feels no obligation to nominate him. Russell also mentions that he made a secret deal with Ronnie that Russell will not be putting him up if he won HoH. Natalie is then seen telling Ronnie to come hang out with the house because "he is good" this week. Natalie then tells Russell that she feels Casey she should go home this week because, since he is the biggest proponent of Ronnie going home, that when Ronnie does not go on the block and Casey is not evicted, he will certainly come after the Athletes. The Athletes (minus Jeff) congregate upstairs around the chess table and discuss the fact that Casey wants Ronnie out and that Jessie better "follow the plan (of getting Ronnie out)".

Later on, Lydia confesses her crush (in a confessional) on Jessie and Jessie says that Lydia is in a cocoon and needs love to broaden her horizons.

Ronnie decides to come "come clean" to some HouseGuests and apologize to Michele, who did not buy Ronnie's line.

Out back, we see Lydia and Natalie both vying for Jessie's attention; Jessie was flirting with Lydia and when Lydia got up, Natalie came over to Jessie and then Lydia came back and saw this and was jealous.

Michele then made a move to talk to Jessie in an attempt to align herself with the power. Jessie saw right through it.

Then there was a "Have and Have Not" competition. Since the Athletes were in power, they did not compete. Only Chima, Kevin and Jordan competed (each being a representative of their respective clique) in "Road Rage". Wearing "beer goggles," the three HouseGuests had to drive around in electric beer cars, collect foam "ice cubes" and toss them into a giant cup of the clique that you wanted to lose (be a "Have Not"). In the end, the Brains lost and were the "Have Nots" for the week. In addition to eating slop, due to America's Vote, the "Have Nots" were also able to eat cabbage and cocktail weenies.

Following the competition, Natalie and Lydia fought over the fact that Natalie has been the only one not to have to switch beds. Kevin feared for Lydia because Natalie is 100% aligned with Jessie. Then Natalie went up to the HoH room and told Jessie about how awful Lydia had been treating her and lobbied for Lydia going up on the block. Jessie then went downstairs to Lydia to speak, but Lydia was not in the mood to talk to Jessie. Jessie was confused about Lydia's reaction as he thought he was doing her a favor about wanting to talk game with him.

At the nomination ceremony, Jessie nominated Jordan and Michele. Jessie did say, in a confessional, that he put those two up because they posed the least threat to win the Power of Veto and if he won, he may want to backdoor the person he really wanted evicted.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Elo 2009 23:58

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 9 Full Recap

Synopsis
After Jessie's nomination of Jordan and Michele, the HouseGuests fight for the Power of Veto. Who will win the golden power of veto? Will the nominees remain the same or will Ronnie, an ally to the Athletes, go up, much to the hope of the nominees, Jeff and Casey?

Full Recap
After the usual recap of the previous episodes, the HouseGuests react to Jessie's seemingly random nominations. Jessie justifies his nominations by saying that he knew the others wanted Ronnie nominated, but that Ronnie is an ally at this point in the game and he feels that if worse comes to worse, Jordan goes. His plan is to ultimately back door Casey. Meanwhile, Casey thinks that the plan is to backdoor Ronnie. The Athletes are on board with Jessie's strategy, but no one else seems to know what exactly is going on.

When HouseGuests were picked for the Power of Veto competition, Ronnie was not selected and Casey was ecstatic because it meant that "the plan was still in motion" to backdoor Ronnie. The HouseGuests competing in the PoV were Jordan, Michele, Jessie, Casey and Chima. The name of the game was "When Pigs Fly". The contestants were dressed as pigs and they had to search a mud pit, after having swung in from a rope, for "truffles," each with a different point value. However, the contestants could only keep 4 "truffles" with which to tally up the score.

In the end, Michele just eked out Jessie to win the power of veto. Following the PoV competition, Casey was summoned to the Diary Room where he had to put on a banana suit for a week. Then, Jessie and Michele talk in the HoH room following Michele's win. Michele's figures out that Jessie intends on backdooring Casey and devises a scheme to get the Athletes out of the house by keeping Casey, evicting Jordan and then overthrowing the Athletes.

Casey then confronts Jessie about who is going home. Casey pitches the idea of getting Ronnie out of the Big Brother house because Ronnie has been lying to everyone the whole game and Casey has not targeted Jessie once in the game.

At the veto ceremony, Michele used the PoV to pull herself off the block and Jessie put up Casey as a replacement nominee.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Elo 2009 00:00

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 10 Full Recap

Synopsis
After Michele removed herself from the block using the Power of Veto and Jessie put up Casey in his place, who will be the third HouseGuest evicted? Will the the "Populars" fizzle (if Jordan leaves) or will the "Off-Beats" lose a fellow clique member in Casey? Also, who will have the endurance to become the fourth Head of Household?

Full Recap
Julie welcomes the live audience and those viewers to the Big Brother set. After the usual recap of the previous episodes, the HouseGuests react to Jessie's replacement nomination of Casey. Casey's reacted to Jessie's back-dooring of him by saying that Jessie stabbed him in the back and that if he were to somehow survive the eviction, he would put all of his energy into getting Jessie out of the house; Jessie is target "numero uno." Jordan said she would be sad either way because if Casey played it right, she would be evicted, and if she loses Casey, she would be sad. Ronnie sees this all as his doing and that he is the mastermind of the whole game an he was the only one that convinced Jessie that Casey should go up as a replacement nominee. Jessie saw it differently - he was the Head of Household and the one in power and that he needed to take down one of the top dogs in the "other" alliance, if they are even smart enough to align against the Athletes/Ronnie.

After the commercial break, Julie is back and she interviews the HouseGuests about another week of living in the house and then goes live upstairs to the HoH Bedroom where she talks gameplay with Jessie. Yes, Jessie knew all along that Casey would be going home this week and never considered putting Ronnie up as Ronnie has had his back the whole game thus far, but was weary that such trust could vanish in a moment's notice.

Each of Jordan and Casey gave their "I wanna stay" speeches, but Casey's speech was more of a personal attack at Jessie rather than a "hey, fellow HouseGuests, I want to stay in the game because I am having fun and love you all." In the end, it seemingly would not have mattered all but one HouseGuest voted to evict Casey, who became the third HouseGuest to leave Big Brother 11.

After Julie's post-eviction interview with Casey, in which he again trashed Jessie, Russell and Ronnie, the game got pushed to a whole new level - no more cliques.

To end the episode, the fourth Head of Household competition began, but because it was an endurance challenge, the audience will not see the results until Sunday's episode[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Elo 2009 00:03

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 11 Full Recap

Synopsis
Who will become the fourth Head of Household in this carry-over endurance HoH challenge and which two HouseGuests will they nominate for eviction? Also, which of the HouseGuests will become "Have Nots" for the week?

Full Recap
After the usual recaps (the HouseGuests learn that there are no more cliques and that someone will win a "mysterious power," and the start of the Head of Household competition, we cut to the backyard where the competition is still continuing. Intertwined between coverage of the HoH competition, we saw various HouseGuests react to Casey's eviction and to the news that there would be no more cliques.

As the HouseGuests started to drop off of the swinging rope contraption, the first five received "graduation prizes." Kevin was the first to drop and got $5,000; Lydia dropped second and received a 42" plasma television; Ronnie and Natalie received nothing; Jordan got a card saying that she was a "Have" for the week and at the end of the competition, she had to choose three HouseGuests who would be "Have Nots" for the week.

After 2 hours, 22 minutes, Chima dropped and Jessie felt awful because he thought that the end may be near for him. Michele finally dropped and the competition came down to Jeff and Russell. The two of them starting talking deals and they both agreed that they wanted Ronnie out. Jeff said that he wanted to ensure that he and Jordan were safe. Russell swore on his dad, who just had neck surgery, that if Jeff dropped out that Russell would live up to his word that he would keep Jeff and Jordan safe this week. Finally, after 3 hours, 38 minutes, Jeff agreed to the deal and dropped off the rope leaving Russell as the new Head of Household.

After the break, Jordan randomly selected the "Have Nots" and they turned out to be Natalie, Kevin and Jessie. Of the three, Jessie had the biggest problem with the food restriction.

Then we saw Natalie and Jessie talking strategy and speculating about who Russell was going to put up for eviction. After the competition, Jessie and Natalie said they wanted the first two people out of the competition up on the block. Russell said he would listen, but would not do what they said "just because."

Russell invited everyone to his HoH room and the letter from his father "taught him some lessons as there were some strong words in there." Later, Jeff came up to Russell's HoH room and he and Jeff just started to talk about aligning, but they would have to keep it quiet. Russell was certainly interested in the possibility.

Following the break, the "Have Nots" learned that they could also eat squid and squash on top of slop.

Lydia then went to talk to Russell who flirted with him and told him that she has heard that Jessie and Natalie should not be trusted because they had "talked about taking Russell out," which was a lie, but Russell did not know any better. However, Russell did tell Jessie, Natalie and Chima about what Lydia said. Natalie summed it up by saying that "she floats to whomever has the power." Then Ronnie talked to Russell and said that he had people chirping in his ears that Ronnie should put Russell up. Ronnie suggested Lydia and Kevin as nominees because they are playing under-the-radar. He asked Russell point-blank if he was in trouble and Russell said he was not.

On to the nomination ceremony where Russell pulled the following keys in this order: Jeff, Jessie, Jordan, Chima, Michele, Natalie and Kevin.

Thus, Russell nominated Ronnie and Lydia for eviction. Russell said that Ronnie was a liar and a snake and if you want to catch a snake, you have to be a mongoose and Russell was that mongoose who was going to kill the snake.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Elo 2009 11:48

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 12 Full Recap

Synopsis
With Ronnie and Lydia on the block, courtesy of the Head of Household, Russell, will either of them win the Power of Veto and save themselves? Or will someone else win and use the veto to save them?

Full Recap
After the usual recaps, Russell, in a confessional, said that he put Ronnie up because he told Jeff that he would and that he wanted to keep his options open and see how the week played out. Mean while, Ronnie said he thinks Russell really wants him out. Jeff said that he thought well of Russell because he held up his end of the bargain. Lydia was disappointed because she said she "used to have an alliance with Russell."

Russell then goes up to the HoH room to speak to Russell. Ronnie opens up to Russell and breaks down crying and says that he has not done anything to hurt Russell, wants to get the floaters (Lydia and Kevin out) and will do anything Russell wants in order to stay in the game. After Russell left the room, Russell admits that he knows Russell is acting and does not buy Ronnie's story and fake cries.

Chima visits Russell, they flirt, says that she wants Lydia gone, but Russell tells her he wants Ronnie gone because he has lied so many times and would be happy to dig his grave. Then the Athletes/Brains alliance (minus Ronnie) gathers in the HoH room and discuss who should go. There are differing opinions as Jessie wants Ronnie to stick around because Ronnie owes him a few favors; Jessie/Chima/Natalie want him to stay, but Russell wants Ronnie gone because is is such a snake and is playing both sides and will come after their clique should he stay another week. Russell knows that Jessie, Chima and Natalie are at the bottom of the pecking order and he "knows what they are doing" and will do what he can to ensure Ronnie is evicted.

Following the break, we see Natalie trying to talk Michele into keeping Ronnie. Michele finally realizes that she is the "deciding vote" because the house is split down the middle. Jessie's summarizes this by saying that "Michele is a floater and no one knows where a floater's head is at." Then players are selected for the Power of Veto competition - Michele, Jessie, Kevin, Russell, Lydia and Ronnie. Russell told Chima as host.

The players were dressed in togas and the backyard was decorated as Ancient Rome. The players had a 5 minutes to look at the items in the backyard such as the various statues, a trophy, and Roman garb. The goal of "Let's Start Counting" was to guess the quantity of some object would fill a certain item. After guessing and revealing the answers, players could stay or fold. If the player chose to stay, they would either get a point for guessing closest to the actual answer. If a player stayed and was the furthest away from the actual answer, they were out. The first to three points won.

Jessie got the first point, Russell got the second point, Russell got the third point, Michele earned the fourth point, Michele won the fifth point, Michele won the sixth point and in doing so won the golden power of veto. Suddenly, MIchele got confident because she realized she was the swing vote. She went up to the HoH room to talk to Russell and Russell and her seemed to form an alliance.

Jessie and Natalie got nervous because Russell and Michele were talking for so long. Jessie was nervous that he could go up if the veto was used.

Ronnie then tried to convince Michele to use the power of veto on him by saying that Kevin and Lydia are floaters and owe allegiances to no one. Plus, if he goes, he guarantees that Michele will never make it to the final two.

After the break, Russell was upset at Chima for running her mouth about how Michele was Russell's "new girlfriend now" (instead of Chima). She was joking, as she later admitted, but the situation caused Russell to maybe put up Chima.

Later, Chima and Ronnie were talking in the pool room and Ronnie overheard them strategizing. Essentially, Russell was very well aware of how close Chima and Ronnie were and if Chima is with Ronnie then she is not with him and if that is the case, Russell has no use for Chima.

At the veto meeting, Michele chose not to use the power of veto. In separate confessionals, Michele said she has chosen her side and is ready to start the fight and Russell said he considers Michele an ally.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 08 Elo 2009 01:54

| +
Ronnie äänestettiin ulos äänin 4-3.

Jenkit äänestivät Jeff:n saamaan ns. Coup d´Etat:n. Jeff päätti kuitenkin olla käyttämättä sitä vielä tällä viikolla. Tämä tarkoittaa sitä, että ensi viikolla on viimeinen mahdollisuus käyttää se.

Ohjelman lopussa Chimasta tuli uusi HoH, joka saattaa tarkoittaa sitä että ainakin Russel on nimettynä tällä viikolla.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Elo 2009 22:07

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 13 Full Recap

Synopsis
After Michele's second PoV win and her decision to keep the nominees, Ronnie and Lydia, on the block, who will be the fourth HouseGuest evicted from the Big Brother 11 house? Who will win the "mysterious power," and as the audience knows is the coup d'etat? Who will become the fifth Head of Household?

Full Recap
Julie Chen welcomes the audience to the show and reminds us that the Coup d'etat is in play. After the usual recaps, Julie reminds us that the cout d'etat is in play and the player that wins the power (courtesy of America's votes) could overthrow the HoH and his nominees.

In the backyard, Kevin assures Lydia that she should not worry about going home. Russell becomes paranoid as he hears Jordan and Michele whispering in the backyard and Russell calls Jordan on it, but Jordan assures Russell that she and Michele were talking about literature, which was true.

In the HoH room, Michele tells Russell that Chima wanted to backdoor Russell last week, but Russell is suspicious. Then, Russell asks Jessie about this and Jessie says that it wasn't true. Russell then goes up to Chima and asks her if what Michele said was true and she assures him it was not. Then, Chima goes to talk to Russell and they bring in Michele to try to clear the air about whether Chima ever said that she wanted to backdoor Russell. Michele denies that she said this to either Chima or Russell. The conversation ends up with Russell and Chima yelling at each other on the balcony in front of the whole house. The heated argument flowed out to the backdoor. The basis of the argument was that Russell thought Chima was his ally and now he realizes that she is certainly not.

After the break, Julie says that Ronnie is looking for a break and it is all about timing. He believes that if he lays it on thick enough, he can turn Jordan to vote to evict Lydia and not him.

Cut to the swimming pool bedroom where Jeff and Jordan are making out and Ronnie comes in to lie down on his bed and starts trying to get their "sympathy votes" all while Jeff and Jordan are trying to have a romantic moment. Ronnie proceeds to "cut the cheese" in front of them.

Then Julie goes live to the HouseGuests where she interviews them about mundane topics including Jessie who was a "Have-Not" and had to eat squid and squash on top of slop for the week. Jessie said it did not bother him.

After the commercial break, Julie interviews Russell alone in the HoH room about the explosion with Chima. Russell said that he has apologized to Chima for the things he said during the argument and Julie wonders if there is going to be some backlash.

Next we learn that Jeff won the power of coup d'etat and he has two weeks to use it. Julie asks the HouseGuest if he or she will be using the power this week. Julie asked if the winner of the mystery power decided to use the power at this point and the winner did not.

Lydia and Ronnie give their last minute speeches to try their best to keep themselves in the game. Ronnie actually calls Michele the "worst human being he has ever had the displeasure of meeting." On to the votes, Kevin votes to evict Ronnie, Natalie votes to evict Lydia, Chima votes to evict Lydia, Jessie votes to evict Lydia, Michele votes to evict Ronnie, Jeff votes to evict Ronnie, Jordan votes to evict Ronnie. With that, the votes were in and Ronnie was evicted by a vote of 4-3.

Julie interviews Ronnie outside the Big Brother house and says he was ultimately loyal to Jessie and Natalie and to some extent, Russell. But if he had stayed and won the Head of Household competition, he would have put Russell up for eviction.

In the backyard, the fifth Head of Household was held. America helped shape the HoH by recording messages that the HouseGuests heard over the intercom over the course of the week. In this Head of Household competition, "Say What?", Julie would ask the HouseGuests if statements heard last night were true or false. If a HouseGuest got the question right, they would stay in the game and if they got it wrong, they were out of the competition.

Michele and Lydia were the first two out of the competition, Jessie was the next out followed by Jordan and Jeff, then Kevin and Natalie. Thus, Chima won the competition and became the new Head of Household.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Elo 2009 22:14

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 14 Full Recap

Synopsis
Following Ronnie's eviction and Chima's HoH win, how will the HouseGuests divide and who will the new Head of Household nominate for eviction? Also, a surprise guest visits the house and instructs the HouseGuests to head to the backyard for the Luxury Competition.

Full Recap
After the usual recaps of Ronnie's eviction followed by Chima's Head of Household competition win, the HouseGuests react to Ronnie's eviction. Jessie was the most disappointed and Russell was quite happy, but he was absolutely not happy about Chima's HoH competition win. Her win means that she, Natalie and Jessie are safe this week. In a confessional, Jeff warned Chima not to get too happy because he is the one with the real power this week. He went on to say that he would likely be using his power.

After everyone visited Chima's Head of Household room, Michele hangs out in the room after everyone leaves and tries to make good with Chima and Chima seems to buy it.

Following the break, Russell is seen up in the HoH room apologizing to Chima and Chima said that after she won she wanted Russell up and said that she is having a hard time believing that Russell is being honest.

Out in the backyard, Jeff and Jordan have a ridiculous conversation about a "huge" spider and how it learns to spin its web.

Then Chima tells the HouseGuests that she was raped by a serial killer one night when she was younger. This convict was eventually put to death.

After this discussion, Jordan suspected that Michele had the mystery power and Jeff just reacted with "We're going to be safe. I think Michele and Lydia are going up."

After the commerical, the doorbell rang and Jeremy Piven entered the Big Brother house. Everyone was excited to see him as he, according to Chima, brought great energy. Jeremy announced that there was a luxury competition coming up and the winner could see Jeremy's new movie called "The Goods." Also, one member of the winning team would walk away with a large cash prize.

The HouseGuests walked out to the backyard that was decorated as a "yard sale." 8 players were in the game and they split up into two teams - shirts and ties. Chima could not participate in the game, but picked that the "shirt" team would win and if they did, she could watch the movie and would be in the running to win the cash prize, which was in one of 4 sealed envelope. The object of the game was to have each team stuff a large station wagon with a bunch of junk (e.g., foam fingers, surfboards, large teddy bears) and then squeeze all of the team members into the front seat of the car. Each item was labeled with points. Whichever car was loaded with items totaling up to the most amount of points won the game. The losing team would become the "Have-Nots" for the week.

The "tie" team ended up with 399 points while the "shirt" team ended up with 410 points and Jordan's teddy bear (that she insisted on squeezing in the car) put the "shirt" team over the edge. After the win, each of the 4 members of the "shirt" team got to pick an envelope that had a "commission" check and the person with the largest check won that much in a cash prize. Russell was the big winner as he pulled the $10,000 prize.

After the break, Natalie was upset at Jessie because he was friends with Lydia, who also (like Natalie) had a crush on Jessie. Meanwhile, Jessie made it clear that he wanted no part of a love triangle. Chima wisely states that she needs Lydia to go home because if Jessie and Natalie stop talking, her alliance with those two is over.

Cut to the nomination ceremony where we see a montage of the HouseGuests talking, in confessionals, about who they think will be nominated by Chima. Chima said she was making her nominations based on strategical and personal reasons. Keys were pulled in the following order: Natalie, Jessie, Kevin, Michele, Jordan and Jeff.

That left Lydia and Russell as the two nominees.

Jessie was worried that the mystery power would screw up the plan and Jeff, in a confessional, said that after the PoV competition, he would chose who was going home and not Chima.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Elo 2009 23:34

| +
[quote="TV.com"]Episode 15 Full Recap

Synopsis
Now that Russell and Lydia are have been nominated for eviction following Head of Household, Chima's, nominations, who will win the Power of Veto and will it be used to pull one of the nominees off the block? Also, with Jeff holding the "Coup d'Etat" power, are Chima's wishes all for nothing?

Full Recap
After the usual recaps, the HouseGuests react to Chima's nominations of Russell and Lydia. Lydia believes Chima's true target is Russell, but that he could easily charm Chima into pulling him off the block should someone in her alliance (her, Jessie, Natalie) wins the PoV.

When Jeff is called to the Diary Room, Jessie suspects that Jeff "has the power" and tells this to Natalie and Chima. Jessie says he needs to win the PoV as only the current HoH and PoV holder are safe from the mystery power.

Russell then talks to Jeff and tries to move in on his alliance with Jordan. Jeff says that if he wins the PoV that he will pull Russell off the block, but if that happens, Russell will have to be "on his team (with Jordan)."

In the backyard while playing pool, Russell tries to make amends with Michele, but they end up fighting and then Michele runs to the HoH room and complains to Chima and Natalie about how Russell needs to go. Michele comes back downstairs and Russell and Michele continue to argue. Russell's beef was that Michele was a liar.

It was then time to pick players for the veto competition and they were Chima, Russell, Lydia, Natalie, Jeff and Kevin. When Russell picked Jeff as his "HouseGuest's Choice," it exposed his alliance with Jeff and Jessie stated that it was the end of the road with him and Russell.

Onto the competition in the backyard where the veto players were dressed as chickens, players had to thread eggs up a chickenwire fence and through the fence near the top. Then the players had to collect the eggs and the first with 11 eggs collected would win the PoV. The competition came down to Russell and Kevin and Kevin eked out a win by a second over Russell.

After the break, Kevin tells Lydia that he is contemplating not using the power of veto on Lydia. His rationale is that Chima does not want Lydia to go home so Lydia is well protected. In the pantry, Russell tries to convince Jessie to talk to Chima and have her put up Jeff if the veto is used by Kevin to save Lydia. Russell reasons that because Chima has control of the girls, Jessie's only shot at getting close to winning is by getting Jeff up on the block although Jessie is skeptical of this and tells Russell he is still worried about the mystery power.

Cut to the bathroom where Jessie talks to Jeff about what Russell said to him. Jessie says that Russell is trying to get Jeff up on the block if the veto is used. The reason Jessie is even blabbing to Jeff is because he thinks that Jeff has the mystery power and he wants to indicate to Jeff that using the power on Russell is not worth it because Russell is busy selling out Jeff to Jessie just to save his own hide. Quickly thereafter, Jessie tells the same story to Jordan.

Out in the backyard, Jordan and Jeff talk about how Jessie is being nice to them because he "needs their votes to evict Russell."

Then there is a huge blowout between Russell and Chima, who called Russell a "terrorist" because he is terrorizing everyone in the house. The argument seems fake as both of them were half smiling as they were screaming at one another.

The winers of the Luxury Competition got to view The Goods as the others spent time in the backyard sunning and just lounging around.

Then Lydia and Russell are discussing the upcoming veto ceremony and whether or not Kevin will use the veto on Lydia. Kevin comes to the backyard and asks Lydia if she told Russell that he was planning on not using the power of veto and she says "yes." Kevin was upset at this, takes Lydia inside and says that he is planning on not using the power for Lydia's long-term benefit. If he uses it, he puts a target on himself and Lydia, but she rationalizes that she already has a target on her back since she's been on the block three times now.

After the commercial, in the final scene of the episode, a few HouseGuests discuss what they believe Kevin will do at the veto ceremony. Chima wants the HoH's wishes to be respected (or else Kevin will not be her friend) and Lydia wants it used because Kevin is her "sugar bear" and "loves him."

At the ceremony, Kevin decided to not use the power of veto and Lydia is quite upset.[/quote]
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother USA & Kanada”